Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Photographer to the Stars 2 (Hilary Duff)  (Read 3899 times)

Peronath

Photographer to the Stars 2 (Hilary Duff)
« on: January 14, 2024, 11:46:09 AM »
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL Story Contains Sexually Graphic Situations. If You're Under Age or Easily Offended STOP READING NOW!!

A/N For anyone who hasn't read any of the previous entry this is a continuation to the story so you might want to go back and check out the earlier stories before diving into this one.

If you'd told me at the start of my day that it would end as it did, I'd probably have laughed. It hadn't turned out quite as expected, and by that I meant it had gone completely different. This was knowing full well that when I'd started, I was going to be working with another naked celebrity.

The shoot with Rita had been well received, notwithstanding the additional fun we'd enjoyed together everyone had enjoyed the shoot, enjoyed the photos just enjoyed the obvious fun we'd had. Although we had a lot more fun than they realised and had the evidence to prove it. I'd been busy more calls more requests more ideas about work with other celebrities. A variety of themes and shoots I’d looked through and considered. I wasn't in a place to be completely picky but even so I'd tried to take my time and consider my options before hand, tried to pick what I thought was best.

A few things and a few caught my attention. That was how I first started speaking to Hilary Duff. Right away I'd liked her. She was fun, open minded and had an idea of what she wanted to do and how things might look. We'd sounded out ideas run through the idea the magazine had and discussed it in messages and then on the phone. We'd know each other at least somewhat and be more comfortable shooting together especially as right from the beginning we knew she'd be posing naked. She was happy and comfortable with it albeit a little nervous as to what it would be like.

But we'd talked it through found a time when our schedules were free and decided to meet up take some photos at first just to see the rapport we had before we started to explore further. In between that time, I knew she was getting herself ready training and working out even more. There was a house that had the perfect setting for the shoot. The outside gave us a secluded spot bright and airy plenty of light for the pictures. I'd thought it would work well as a backdrop to some of what we'd end up shooting.

When the day came, I was there early again just setting everything up before Hilary arrived. Mostly that involved making sure my equipment was ready the cameras, the batteries, the spare memory cards and computers. Everything else I'd need. By the time Hilary arrived a few hours later everything was prepared. She'd come bustling in smiling, happy full of nervous energy as we shared our first proper handshake, and she brushed my cheek with a kiss. Together we'd walked inside, and she'd dropped her bag down before we continued through the house to the outside where I was planning to do most of the shoot.

Once there I'd shown her around a little pointed out some of the things I wanted to work with, some of the ideas we had discussed and a few changes to make. Together then we'd bounced a few more thoughts and ideas around until we were both just about ready to begin. She'd taken a few minutes outside while I finished up just using her phone to take some shots of the view and the space we were using. When I was ready, I took out two bottles of water from the cooler and carried one over to her smiling as I approached.

"It would take some view to beat that one. It is a gorgeous one. This whole setting is going to work really well." I smiled as I passed the bottle across to her.

She chuckled softly as she took it. "I hope so." She replied cracking the top open and taking a drink.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

"A little. Not as much as I thought I might be though. Probably more excited, although I think my husband was more excited than me about the whole thing." She continued shaking her head as she smiled.

I arched an eyebrow and looked at her enquiringly.

"I guess he is just looking forward to seeing the results of the shoot." She laughed again. "He loved the idea right away. Something about the fact that he could see some more professional shots as well as the usual more candid shots done on a phone."

I smiled again. "I can see that. Different shots, different styles each fun in their own way. I think he is going to love this, between the two of us we'll keep him happy. What is he doing today anyway?"

"At home in charge of the kids so he'll be following along waiting eagerly for the updates that I send as we go." She chuckled again holding up her phone as she looked at me.

"Ah, I see. In that case if you're ready you can go and finish preparing while I make a last check of the equipment and we can make a start." I smiled again and she nodded taking a deep breath before she headed inside.

I settled down to wait just checking the cameras, the lights, making sure everything was ready and everything else was at hand just waiting for Hilary to reemerge from inside. It didn't take her long. She walked back out in a pristine white suit jacket and trousers hugging her form a few buttons at the top left open just to show off a little cleavage. We decided to keep things simple at first. A few outfits of her dressed just to make sure she was comfortable and relaxed before we started to explore more.

I made her stand against one wall out of the sun with a sheltered cover over the top and then settled down to get to work. It was easy mostly just getting her to make small adjustments as I moved around snapping pictures from different angles. Then I focused in on some headshots.

It was simple stuff but just helped us both get a feel for one another as we worked just getting used to things before we began ditching the clothes. I preferred keeping it that way. I liked things more instinctive and natural, more fun really and let her guide herself reacting to me as I moved around her shooting. 

We played around with a few different poses, a few different looks. I had her commanding attention one moment, relaxed the next before she flashed a dazzling smile as I focused in and captured some more headshots of her just looking directly at the camera or glancing back over her shoulder acting a little coyer.

One thing for certain was she was in fantastic shape. She had nothing to worry about on that front. Whatever her training regime had been it had worked even like this her toned body was gorgeous. The suit hugged her figure all lean lush, toned curves and the tantalising peek of cleavage where the jacket was unbuttoned. Shortly she headed back inside to change again while I went back over the first set of shots just to see how they turned out. I was happy with the results. Hilary looked comfortable, she looked happy, and everything seemed like it was progressing well.

She soon emerged once more. This time with a black dress on. This was more daring, the front was cut away exposing more of her body. The round swells of her breasts were more exposed where the sides were cut away and the skirt moved around her legs cut along the sides to show of the toned muscles of her legs. I had her start of against the side of the wall again, at least at first. A few easy shots just to get us started letting me capture the general look of the outfit. I wanted to see her moving around so after we finished those first few shots I had just walk around the outside and moved around her with the camera capturing it all. We took our time in no hurry to rush. I swept the camera over her capturing the way she moved, the way the dress hugged her figure, the way it moved around her legs. I liked the fluidity of it.

Hilary was proving easy to work with. She didn't need much in the way of instructions and I mostly just followed her taking in as much as I could. Sometimes she'd pause and glance back at the camera. Other times she would cast her eyes away into the distance. My favourite was her leaning on the balcony edge staring of into the distance with the scenery beyond while the dress slipped forwards and flashed more of the skin of her bare legs.

It was all working well the two of us relaxed and enjoying it. A few words here and there were all I really used, just as something came to mind that I wanted her to do. Which wasn't often mostly I let her move and just captured it. Then once we were both happy, she slipped back inside and went to change again. I waited for her to remerge once again just busying myself with a few chores swapping the memory card on the camera uploading all the photos I'd taken so far and briefly running through them to see what we had done so far. It all looked good, and I knew it was only leading up to the most fun part. That was when Hilary slipped out again.

This time she was wearing a coat. It certainly was distracting. I couldn't help but glance at her as she came out my eyes drifting across her figure as she moved. It was simply a coat. I knew there was nothing beneath just her bare skin. It made one stop for a moment. It was a cream coloured, long so that it flowed around the bottoms of her legs without any shoes on belted up tightly at the waist. It had a glossy finish making it shine in the light. Beneath you could see tantalising peaks of bare tanned skin something I knew I would soon be seeing a whole lot more of.

Hilary had her phone in hand a small smile on her face as she typed out something. She looked up saw me watching and flashed a somewhat rueful smile in my direction as she walked over and took a careful seat on one of the cushioned box sofas that surrounded the central area.

"Sorry just keeping hubby updated still. I swear I think he is more excited by this just waiting to see how it goes." She shook her head and flashed me another smile.

I chuckled softly. "No problem at all. I think it's understandable in a way. There's probably a lot to look forward to. If it helps at all you can tell him from what I've seen so far he won't be disappointed either."

She rolled her eyes at me. "I don't think I want to encourage him to much more, but I’ll let him know." She continued typing out still as I waited.

"Don't take my word for it. Here you can see for yourself." I pushed myself up and took a seat beside her turning the laptop around so she could see the pictures for herself. I started at the beginning and began to scroll through them with her letting her see. In the middle of it her phone beeped softly. She paused and read it.

She shook her head smiling and typed out a quick reply before hitting send. I watched her and then had an idea. I nudged her shoulder with mine smiling as she turned to look at me.

"If you want send him some." I added softly.

"What?" She replied quickly.

"Send him some." I repeated.

"What photos?" She murmured again.

"Exactly. It's one thing telling him, if you really want to play with him send him a few."

You looked at me her eyes thoughtful as she considered it. "Are you sure?" She asked eventually.

I chuckled softly and nudged the laptop closer. "Why not. Just add a few as an attachment and send them. We've got plenty there to choose from. You might know what he likes best pick some he'd like let him enjoy them as well."

"If you're sure." She murmured softly and moved closer to the laptop before she began to scroll through the photos we'd already taken. I watched sitting back and just relaxing as she choose some and then sent them. Then she went back to her phone and sent a message.

"I told him to take a look at his messages when he gets a chance." She replied again. It didn't take more than a few moments and her phone went off again. I laughed standing up and moving across to grab another bottle of water and took one for Hilary setting it down in front of her as she shook her head.

"He said it was a perfect start he's just looking forward to seeing where it goes later."

"Tell him if he has any requests to let me know I'll see what I can do."

She arched one eye looking at me curiously. "Don't encourage him." She repeated and then muttering softly started to reply again. 

I sat back and took a sip of the water. "Of course, only if you want to. I'm just saying the offer is there." I smiled at her as she glanced over and rolled her eyes at me before smiling.

"I get the feeling I may regret this." She added again eyes dipping to look at her phone as it chimed again.

She looked at me and shook her head the rueful smile there once more before she turned the phone around to let me see what he had sent. "Where do I even begin, I can start making a list." He'd sent back. I smiled again and reached out towards her.

"Do you mind?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes lips pursued but handed her phone over. I could see the glint of amusement in her eye’s. Still smiling I sent him my own reply. "Don't worry there's just the two of us, the place is booked for a few days no real rush. Anything comes to mind send it and I'll see what I can do for you as long as Hilary is happy." I hit send then grinned at her.

"Ok now give me the serious look again." I waited and watched just bringing up the camera on her phone as it was easier. When she frowned at me looking all serious, I snapped the photo and sent it with the message. Then I grinned at her again.

"Now you can relax and smile." I waited and she just stared evenly at least briefly then she broke into a smile tossing her head. "You too are going to enjoy this aren't you." She replied even as I took another shot and sent it to him.

"I think that it is quite possible we will yes." I smirked at her playfully. "But I’m sure you will as well." I grinned at her again. "Go on one final shot before we get back to work and see what else we need to get done. Just make it something that will definitely get him thinking." I sat back on my heels held the camera up and waited.

She looked at me mouth parted for a moment eyes dancing with amusement before she slowly leaned forward the swells of her breasts pushing up coming into view. At the same time, she let her hands rest on her legs just pushing the coat back from each one and then waited.

I let out a low whistle and shook my head. "A picture like that is wasted on a phone camera." I set the phone down and reached for my camera instead picking it up and snapping a shot. I was already lost in the creative process again seeing her like that. I was just running on instinct.

"Now just reach a hand up to your head like you’re brushing some of your hair back. Good, that's it. Now just let it fall down and follow the line of your coat, run the tips of your fingers along the edge. Perfect just there stop just on the top of your breasts and tug it back a little more." I called out instructions snapping away watching as another sliver of her breast was exposed. I hummed with pleasure.

She held herself there as I took a few more shots and then sat back again. Turning I set the camera down took the laptop and just started uploading the few more I'd just taken and then as she had the page still open with the email, she had sent her husband I quickly created another, added the photos and hit send.

"There, now just wait and see how much he enjoys those as well." I chuckled again and then reached for the camera picking it up once more.

"Come on we'll take a few more shots and then you can see what he thinks and whether there is anything else he wants to see." I grinned at her standing up and offering her a hand. She smiled back took my hand and I helped her back up to her feet ready to resume.

I led her back to the wall we had used easier to start there. I snapped a few shots of her stood there, then reclining back against it casually. Moving around to the side I had her lean out from under the cover of the roof, so the sunlight lit up her face. Then I had her walk around a little just following in her wake taking pictures as she moved. The coat trailed behind her fluttering as she moved showing of her gorgeous legs. I was enjoying every moment of this feeling the excitement build knowing things were only going to get more fun from here on. I had her pause and rest against the balcony looking out beyond just with her back arched and eyes closed. Then I had her just push the coat back leaving her shoulders bare and then asked her just to turn and look at me just that hint of a smile on her face as she did.

I was comfortable and happy with what we had accomplished so far. I also knew there was more to do which meant things were going to start getting racier from this moment on. I paused and set the camera down reaching for my water to take another drink taking a brief break before we started playing some more. Hilary sat herself down again resting on the chair drinking her own water and smiling as she looked at her phone again. It didn't take much to know that her husband had clearly enjoyed the additional photos we had sent him. I smiled as I watched her, and she glanced at me.

"I take it he enjoyed the photos then." I joked lightly.

"Just a bit." She grinned back. 

I smiled at her as her fingers danced across the phone screen rapidly typing out another quick reply and sending it. "He is just looking forward to the moment when the coat disappears as well." She tugged at the collar grinning at me for a moment as I let my eyes wonder across her.

"I can definitely see why that is the case." I chuckled softly. "If you're all ready though, maybe we can start to see what it might look like. There isn't any rush though you can take things as slow as you like whatever works best for you. I want you nice and relaxed and comfortable." I assured her.

She nodded at me standing up again. "I'm ready." She murmured taking a deep breath. "Honestly I think this has helped." She waved her phone. "It's a fun distraction to help keep my mind busy and entertained while we go through everything it's been good."

I nodded slowly and smiled gathering up my camera. "Then we use it. If keeping your husband entertained, making it fun more like a game gives us great shots then we can use it. I don't think he is going to be disappointed anyway. Just think of it as being a treat for you both."

She licked her lips and nodded at me. "I can do that. So then, how exactly do you want me to do it. Just whip it open and toss it away or something more measured?" She added softly looking at me directly now.

"That's certainly one way I guess." I bit my lip considering the options available just pondering what would work best. "I think given the current situation and how your husband is feeling the more you tease, the more effort we go to making a real show of it, the more fun it will be."

She licked her lips and nodded once more smoothing out the coat with her hands more of a nervous gesture than anything else I suspected, understandable given what we were doing. I looked around and then directed her to go and stand back against the wall again.

"Better ask him if he's ready for the show." I chuckled camera in hand just waiting for a brief moment as she typed out a quick message before slipping it back into her pocket and then turning around again as I lifted the camera and snapped of a few quick shots.

She looked straight back at me her face blank entirely studious at least briefly and then she broke into a dazzling smile while I grinned at her. I took a couple more pictures then had her turn around and arch her back a little more while she looked over her shoulder back towards me.

I smiled at her again. "Go on, better check your phone and see if he's ready for all this. She smiled again and reached into her pocket slipped out the phone and quickly read through whatever he'd sent. She shook her head and grinned again. "Oh boy is he alright."

"Well then are you ready to start?" I asked softly catching her gaze.

She looked at me steadily and then slowly nodded. "I almost can't believe it but yes, I'm ready." She murmured softly.

I looked at her and took a long deep breath myself. Just trying to compose myself a little for what was about to happen. "Ok then. If you want, I can hold that for you I don't think there is any way to hold it once the coat is gone and I'm not sure it is big enough to properly cover anything either."

I reached out and she passed me her phone again which I placed down beside the laptop before I focused my attention back on Hilary. "Right, I think we'll try to cover this from two angles. That may mean you actually take it of twice, but I think the different options will give us some variety and we can see which works best."

She nodded slowly as she looked at me just waiting as I raised the camera up once more and focused on her. "Ok first I think we'll start with you being turned away. So, I just want you to turn around and look at the wall for me." I waited watching as she turned around and then started capturing her when she did.

"Now just rest your hands on your hips. Good, just push your shoulders back for me. Perfect. Now just let your hands slide around and undo the belt but don't let it go yet just hold it there and then look back over your shoulder for me. Yes, that's it perfect." I continued to call out instructions following her every movement as she shifted and changed position, her hands skimming over her body.

I took another deep breath just looking at her. "Ok now just shrug the coat back of your shoulders........hold it there for me.......perfect now just let it slide down to your waist and hold it there." I murmured watching and shooting as the coat slithered down until she caught it just above her rear.

I looked at her and grinned just shaking my head. "We'll mix in a few shots from the front as well and then we can send those to your husband see how well we did." I chuckled softly watching her smile again as she tugged the coat back on and belted it once more before she turned around and faced me just running her hands through her hair as she did.

I looked at her again steadied myself with another deep breath and then went back to work. She stood there still at first while I snapped a few quick shots, then she played around more smiling one moment, serious the next then she was laughing or just pulling faces as I grinned at her.

"Just think about teasing your husband." I added grinning at her briefly as I looked over the camera.

She nodded once and started to show me what she had in mind. Her hand came around folded around her chest under her breasts pushing them up, so they surged against her coat the lush smooth slopes threatening to spill out over the top as she looked at me. Then she just let her hands and fingers trace the edges of the coat running up and down over the material and playfully fluttering and tugging it to give a more teasing view of the cleavage beneath threatening to escape as her breasts were pushed forwards just round and tempting.

Her hands continued slipping their way down her body to glide over the coat. She stroked over her waist and dived lower again reaching the lower half of the coat and pushing it back from her legs just keeping a small section of the trailing belt covering herself as she moved. Her fingers edged over her legs caressing the smooth muscled flesh as she looked back at me. If her husband hadn't already gone crazy seeing her this would do it. The sexy sultry look she had on her face was enough to make anyone melt. It made me ache watching her.

I paused long enough to motion to the belt at her waist and I saw her nod her head in acknowledgement her fingers working their way back up to her waist where she slowly started to pull the knot open. It was simple enough a slow firm tug and the coat started to gape even more. I breathed out again watching her as more of bare skin was revealed, more and more tantalising peeks of what lay beneath slowly being exposed. I caught her gaze, made sure she took her time watching as she just held it over the front of herself as I continued to shoot.

"Ok, ok let’s take a breather." I called out running a hand through my hair as I watched her rearrange the coat around herself before she stepped forward to take another drink of water. It felt warm, even warmer with Hilary looking as good as she did right in front of me.

I moved back to the laptop and started uploading the recent run of photos. Then I turned it around for Hilary to look at so she could see the results of our work. Coming around to sit beside her I gave her a light nudge. "Pick what you want to send him." I chuckled softly just waiting patiently.

The next few minutes were spent with Hilary carefully picking out a selection of more sultry photos and sending them to her husband. I could guess he'd enjoy them. Even looking at them like this she looked amazing, even more so given she was sat beside me choosing, wearing very little apart from the coat.

She hit send took a breath and then drank again. It didn't take long before her phone chimed again. She took out her phone and read through it briefly before she glanced at me and shook her head smiling as she did.

"He likes it?" I murmured chuckling at her.

"He likes it." She agreed laughing as well.  "He's going to like it even more once the coat comes of and he can enjoy the full view as well." She smiled again and shaking her head.

"Well then, are you ready to give it to him? Or at least ramp it up some more?" I asked her.

I watched as she puffed her cheeks and then slowly blew out a long steady breath reaching up to brush her hair back. Then she placed her phone down next to the laptop. Then she looked at me licking her lips and smiled again. "As ready as I'm ever going to be." She murmured softly and pushed herself back to her feet.

I grabbed the camera and stood as well gesturing for her to stand close to the wall again and looked at her briefly checking the angle and then moved up just adjusting her position so she was turned more side on now so the long length of her legs would be the focus of the shot.

Then I just started taking pictures a steady snap as I clicked away. "In your own time whenever you’re ready just slip the coat off again only this time just let it go completely." I murmured standing back waiting to capture the whole thing. It wasn't only her husband looking forward to this, she looked utterly spectacular, and I didn't think for one moment this would disappoint. I watched as she held the coat around herself tight against her figure, then watched her release it so it fluttered around her legs as she shifted slightly. A couple of glances towards me or at least the camera and then she looked away again this time reaching up to pull the coat back from her shoulders once more.

She let it slip back of her shoulders, held it there briefly and lowered it again this time so it fell down her back just resting above her rear, and then after another brief pause she gave a small shrug and let it go so it slithered down her figure pooling at her feet even as she crossed an arm over her breasts.

I didn't say anything I just continued to shoot, continued to capture her as she stood there naked and bare. Her tanned bronzed skin almost glowed. Her body was tight and toned rippling muscles as she flexed and moved. From the long shapely legs, thick muscled thighs, to the tight round curve of her behind, to the sleek lush curves of her breasts that swelled against her arm. She was nervous still I could see that. She fidgeted restlessly not that she had any real need to. She looked perfectly tempting like this. Her husband was going to go wild when he looked at the results I was capturing. That I was sure of. I paused briefly and smiled at her.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

"A little yes." She replied honestly.

I snapped a few shots careful not to move far. "Don't be. Believe me when I say you look terrific. Your husband when he sees this is going to melt, trust me on that." I reached back took her phone and lifted it up to take a photo of her and quickly sent it to him.

I saw her swallow and quickly nod her head as she stood there. I took another photo and then set it down again trying to focus and concentrate on the job at hand. I needed to make sure we got all the photos we needed for the shoot and then we could see about exploring further. I got her to turn her head and look at the camera snapping away once more. She was mostly covered still. Her arm over her breasts, her legs crossed on angled so you could only see those instead of what lay hidden between them. Even so she made a tempting sight. The gorgeous shape of her rear for one was impossible to ignore. It just looked firm and tight.

Gesturing I had her move again this time turning towards me just leaning back against the wall. Her legs were still crossed making a v shape as she leaned back arm over her chest. She looked to the side at first of away into the distance before she slowly moved her head back around until she was looking at me.  I concentrated on easy things at first headshots, pictures of her laughing and smiling then focused on the upper half of her body never venturing to low at most you caught a glimpse of cleavage peeking out from above her arm. Mostly it was about her relaxing and enjoying herself just being comfortable having someone other than her husband looking at her.

He helped really the banter, the back and forth with the phone it helped make the atmosphere a little more fun, a little more playful, easier to help get the most from her. There was a lot to enjoy. She looked perfectly tempting all bronzed muscled flesh tight and toned. I paused and lowered the camera pausing to pass her the bottle of water and her phone which I’d heard chime softly. We had time and it was all a good bit of fun just to help her relax. As I passed it over, I watched her take a look even as I took a couple more random candid shots while she was more relaxed. She shook her head smiling.

"Oh, he definitely likes this. He's waiting eagerly for the good stuff and wondering how it's going."

I smiled at her took a couple more shots as she looked at me and then went back to the laptop. "You can tell him we're just having a break and you’re getting a drink. But if he takes a look I’m sure he can see for himself." I chuckled moving to upload more photos and then picking a handful which I added to a message and sent to him. "There, all sent."

I picked the camera up again and just moved around her taking a few more pictures varying the angle and changing my position just to try some different things out. Hilary half looked at her phone half watched me as I circled around her. I still didn't see much with her legs crossed and arm over her breasts. But it was still fun and more natural anyway with her just relaxing.

A few minutes and she just laughed as her phone went off again. "Oh, he liked them, although he's wondering if I’m actually working or just lounging." She chuckled fingers moving as she typed a reply.

"A little of both maybe, in this instance lounging is working. Speaking of which are you ready to move on?" I asked her softly.

Her eyes lifted and looked at me as she took another swallow of water. Then she just smiled. "Whenever you are." She replied.

"In that case next up what I want you to do is head back over there to the pool and then lay down in the smaller one. Just rest your face on the edge and then look back at me while you do." I explained my voice confident as I thought about the next segment I wanted to capture.

She nodded took a final drink and then looked at her phone. I grinned at her. "Take it with you and the water you can set them nearby so you can still take a look and not miss anything." I chuckled as she smiled back at me and then slowly turned away and began to walk.

I followed behind her a few paces behind. At first, I just looked, and watched her. From behind you could see every inch of her perfect round rear. That was well worth enjoying. I impulsively snapped a couple of photos as we walked just capturing it. As she glanced over her shoulder and looked at me briefly, I just smiled. It was toned and tight deliciously shaped and formed well worth just enjoying, especially just watching it bounce as she walked. I swear knowing I was behind her with the camera she added a little extra sway to her steps her hips moving as well, little prowling footsteps as she walked towards the pool.

I gave her a little space to set her water and phone down. There was a large swimming pool of course. Not what I had in mind at first. Instead, I gestured towards the little shallow pool that was just to one side. It was like a little curved pool water from one end flowed out in a little fall into the bigger pool. At most it was a few feet deep more somewhere to sit or dip your feet if you weren't using the main pool. Perfect for what I wanted.

Hilary made her way towards it, and I gave her enough room to climb in and settle herself comfortably. "Just lay face down and rest your arms on the edge with your head resting on them." I called to her as I waited giving her a minute to get into position before I gathered the camera up and looked back towards her. When I turned back, she was lying face down in the pool most of her lower body and legs just under the water while her upper body rested on the shallow curve of the bottom. Her breasts were squashed against it while the water just lapped at that delicious firm rear of hers.

I think I half stood there admiring the view at first. She was an alluring sight especially with the way her skin glistened now it was wet to. I brought the camera back up and went back to work taking pictures as I looked at her through the lens silently reminding myself days like this made my work especially easy.I had Hilary look at me first with her chin on her arm and then resting her cheek on it turning sideways as I moved around to the side of her. I had her roll onto her side looking at me with her arm crossed over her and one leg drawn up into her body the length of her thigh centre stage.

Then I had her roll the other way, so she appeared like was looking away into the distance. I had her arch a little more lifting her upper body higher her arm covering her breasts but underneath them more so the lush curves were more pronounced threatening to escape her hold. I moved around to her feet balancing carefully to take a few shots of her looking directly down face up at first still covering herself before she rolled over and I took a few more this time with her face down the water lapping at her as she lay there comfortable and relaxed. That was mostly what I had planned for the day. At least in terms of what we had discussed for the actual shoot. Now it was more a case of where we took things from here especially with the little game Hilary had going with her husband. At the very least I had a few more shots he was going to love.

"If you give me a second, I'll upload these and send them to your husband. I have a feeling he's going to like the results." I chuckled scrolling through the last few I’d taken of her and seeing what they'd come out like.

"Are we all finished then?" She asked me reaching for her phone again.

"Mostly I think yes. Maybe a few odds and ends that might occur to me but I think we've got everything covered, you'll be able to head back in and change again." I added settling down by the laptop to start uploading the photos and picking out some I liked the best and sending them.

"I'll let him know he can enjoy the last few before we finish up." She smiled looking up briefly as before she started to type again.

It fell quiet then as I went to work uploading the photos we had just taken and Hilary replied to her husband. There were already a few favourites I had. I added a few of those and then attached them to another message before I hit send. When I glanced back Hilary was looking thoughtful.

"There's another few for him to enjoy anyway. I'm pretty sure he's going to enjoy them anyway." I smiled as I glanced over, and she looked back and gave me a small smile.

Her fingers worked her phone and she set about typing another message to send to him while I turned around and just watched her quietly. My eyes slipped slowly down over her body just enjoying how she looked, especially with the water lapping at her bare skin and reflecting the sun light of her skin.

I realised after a moment Hilary was watching me again. "Did it all go down well?" I asked her.

"Oh, he loved them alright. He loves how I look, he said the magazine is going to be gorgeous, he's just waiting for the behind the scenes extras to enjoy."

"The behind the scenes extras?" I asked her a touch confused.

"He's joking." She explained laughing briefly. "What he means is we've obviously got the pictures we need which are mostly just fun. But what about the extra pictures with the behind the scenes uncensored view." The way she spoke, the way she said uncensored especially the emphasis on that made me realise what she meant.

I chuckled softly as I looked across at her. "Well, I mean that's kind of up to the two of you really. I guess it depends on how much he does want to see and how comfortable you are." I turned my attention back to the laptop and left her to think about it for a moment.

She had an eyebrow raised as she stared at me clearly thinking things over. "So, what do you suggest?" She asked me softly.

I finished what I was doing and turned my head to look back at her again. Seeing the somewhat cautious look she was giving me. I just smiled and shrugged. "Well like I said depends on the two of you. But heh photographer and camera." I chuckled held up the camera again. "If you wanted to play around with some more shots something a little different then there is just the two of us. If he's happy and your happy there isn't anything stopping us." I replied.

It was all true I was the wrong person to ask really. For one this was my job and there was nothing I enjoyed more than playing around with creative ideas whilst doing a shoot. There was an added element of fun to this as well given the back-and-forth conversation she was having with her husband at the same time. Notwithstanding the fact she looked utterly spectacular and seeing more of that was hardly going to be difficult.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment as if considering things then went back to her phone. I felt her look at me in between replying speculative looks over her arms as she still laid there in the shallow pool. "I'll ask him what he thinks the behind the scenes uncensored pictures actually are." She murmured softly.

I smiled and having largely finished just turned and sat down taking a drink this time just facing towards her deciding that I might as well make the most of the view looking out over the visage below. Hilary naked laying in the pool in front of me was just a bonus.

After a few minutes Hilary spoke up again. "He's assuming there's a collection or more risqué outtakes that aren't for public consumption but would probably be appreciated and enjoyed by a grateful spouse." She laughed shaking her head as she looked at me.

I turned back to her and just grinned. "Well, there's your answer then." I shrugged. "I'm happy if you're happy. If he wants to see a little more, and you want to play with him a little and you're both happy with me shooting it.........." I shrugged again. "Then it's just how creative you want to be teasing him. You know him better."

"Maybe but you are the expert what would you suggest?" She murmured softly just watching me.

"Me?" I chuckled again softly. "I don't know about expert exactly." I looked at her my eyes running across her shapely figure. "Ok, ok." I considered for a moment taking the camera again as I looked at her. "In that case why don't you roll over." I laughed as she looked at me again.

"Not what you’re thinking. At least not yet you build towards that maybe." We'll see how we get on. But if you want to tease a little more. Roll over onto your back. Keep your arms over your breasts and legs crossed. But it gives a different angle to see you we haven't done yet."

I waited as she looked at me and then grabbed the camera as she nodded. I let her roll herself over in the pool before she settled back laying face up this time one arm across her breasts with her legs tightly crossed. The water covered her midriff and most of her legs. I moved back towards her and positioned myself by the edge of the pool at her feet and started to take a few pictures low down at first with a flatter angle before standing up and looking more directly down at her. As she smiled at looked back up at me, I grinned at her.

"Oh yes, now just arch your back for me. Perfect and close your eyes like you're resting. Good, good." I murmured as I continued to work. "Now just raise one leg up and bend it slightly for me and then cross it over your body, and just run your hand down your thigh for me as well." I called softly clicking away, just little movements changing things up.

"Now if you want to make even more of an impression, just put your leg back and this time don't cover your breasts with your arm but cup them a hand over each." I looked on watching as slowly her other hand came up and covered one before she drew her other arm back and then squeezed the other.

She wasn't exactly small even laid back they were a good handful her fingers digging into those lush round curves. "Just arch again for me." I called again. "Perfect." I moved around again this time to her side and positioned myself low down snapping a few more from this position.

The silhouette she made from this angle was different but still alluring. Your eyes were drawn to the curve of her breast and they the way her fingers clutched at it. The smooth line running down her abdomen and then onto her legs those thick thighs and calves. I glanced at her briefly after taking a couple more like this and gestured at her legs. "Now just spread those for me as well and rest your feet at either end." I murmured softly. You couldn't see anything from where I was it was mostly just to get a different line for the shot. After a brief moment's pause, she parted them, and I took a couple more.

After I finished those, I moved around to her head looking down the length of her body and took a couple more before I made my way back to the laptop. I settled down and worked quickly just uploading the recent pictures, picking out what I liked the best and then sending him a selection to enjoy. 

As I started to send them, I looked across at Hilary. She hadn't moved much she still had her hands cupping her breasts which was more than a little distracting. Mostly she had just lowered herself back down so she was laying back relaxed again. I smiled as she looked at me.

"Want a suggestion?" I asked her.

She smiled back and gave a small shrug.

"Can you swim?" I asked again chuckling.

She looked at me again curious as much as anything. "I can." She replied laughing.

"Take a dip in the pool, at least after you've dived in."

"Skinny dipping?" She questioned arching one eyebrow as she glanced at me.

"Well for you maybe. I won't be as I'll still take a few shots, but it's something different. You'll be taking a short break is how I think we'll frame it."

"Maybe." She replied smiling wryly.

"Just give me a second. By the time we do that I'm sure he'll have seen these." I finished up attaching the next few pictures and then hit send before I gathered the camera up ready to shoot again. Hilary rolled away from me before she rose smoothly to her feet mostly still hidden away at least apart from that gorgeous rear of hers. That would never not make an interesting picture.

Once I had the camera ready, I positioned myself just behind her and to one side and started shooting. "Whenever you like just dive and do a couple of laps then we'll get some close ups as well just by the edge." I called out to her watching as she looked at me and nodded.

Then she arched, bent, and then dived smoothly into the pool arms above her head to cut through the water. I followed her all the way snapping pictures. I wasn't sure how clear they'd be but there would be something. I watched as she kicked to the surface and then cut through the water swimming towards the far end. She was lithe and sleek in the water her bronze skin flashing in the light. I walked down the edge following her as she swam snapping away until she hit the wall rolled smoothly and kicked away back towards the other end. Then I stood about halfway just shooting her as she went.

A couple more turns, and she rose smoothly bobbing in the water moving more slowly now taking her time. I circled around and went back to where we started where the water from the shallower pool flowed over into the main pool and waited as she made her way lazily back towards me. I crouched down bringing myself more level as she glided up to the edge of the pool fingers resting on the edge. I snapped a couple more shots, the playful smile on her face, the water lapping at her breasts. It all made for the most tempting look and still I knew there was more to come.

I walked around the edge away from her, shooting more pictures and paused. "Just turn around for me." I instructed her. "And then just arch back." I continued watching as she followed. The water obscured much but I could see more of her, and every bit made me ache. Her husband I knew was going to go wild.

"Ok and then you can just pull yourself up into the shallow pool there and then lay down again however you like." I called out.

Looking across I watched as she slipped her way along the edge until she reached the dip where the water tumbled over from one to the other. Once there she gripped the edge of it and then pulled herself up into the shallower pool and then laid herself face down resting on the curve.

I shot the whole thing, finger endlessly clicking away no idea how things looked just enjoying her sleek finger dripping water as she moved, the teasing tantalising peeks. Most of all her deliciously round rear, those strong legs and just a glimpse of between. I circled back around after she had settled down walking around the edge of the pool until I was stood beside her. She was lying face down in the shallower pool, her feet just hanging over the edge of the fall water rushing around them. Her face was resting on her forearms as she looked at me a small smile on her face.

She looked utterly gorgeous. I took more shots of her like that. The plump shape of her breasts squashed against the edge made an especially attractive shot, as did the way the water lapped around her. Water lapped at the firm curve of her rear and covered her legs, but the combination of glistening skin and the way the light reflected of her made for an exquisite set of shots. Something I took full advantage of especially with her smile looking that gorgeous as well. It was a perfect picture.

The more we worked the more relaxed we both were. The fact her husband was involved in his own way I think helped as well. It gave her the confidence to open up more and experiment. Which for someone like me only made the experience more enjoyable. A part of me was curious and intrigued by their dynamic. Clearly, he was someone that enjoyed himself and was enjoying what she was doing. I suspected he was going to be delighted with how things were going. Hilary looked incredible as a model, as a woman, she was perfect, it had all gone spectacularly well so far.

"Go on, check what he thought of the last lot I sent and let him know there are more to come." I smiled at her moving back to the laptop to start uploading even more photos.

I kept half an eye on Hilary just watching as she stretched to reach the phone and then settled down the water lapping at her again as she scrolled through her phone reading what he'd sent. I could see it amused her she was smiling and shaking her head as she typed out a reply. Her eyes lifted and she caught my gaze.

"He loved them, he was just waiting to see the proper out takes as those were still looking magazine worthy apparently." She smirked a little.

"I'll send him some of you in the pool, see if he approves." I smiled and set about doing it, picking out a few more shots from the recent bunch and then sending those through to him. For a few minutes the two of us were silent as we did our own thing. I sent a bunch of photos Hilary messaged him. I waited to see what his reply would be thinking to myself about what else we could do, that would continue to be enjoyable. At this point anything we did was more for ourselves. This was just more of a personal project.

Across from me Hilary was still smiling ruefully. "He loved them. Thought it was good that I could take time from work to relax he's looking forward to what happens when we get back to work." Her head came around and looked at me almost expectantly as if she was waiting to see what I would suggest next.

I looked at her thoughtfully my mind racing as I did. It was a delicate balancing act. Mainly that was making sure Hilary was comfortable and relaxed. But then it was just working on doing something that they both remembered and enjoyed.

"How comfortable are you right now and how much do you want to tease him?" I smiled at her.

She gave me a coy slightly nervous look which spoke a lot about how she was feeling. She was nervous, and a little unsure but she was enjoying herself, enjoying the attention, enjoy how her husband was reacting to things. She licked her lips gently and fluttered her eyes as she spoke.

"Comfortable enough why is that?" She murmured softly.

I held up the camera again and waved it. "We're not on the clock today we've got plenty of time still to do as we like." I reminded her. "Like I said before we're free really to do as we like and can shoot whatever you’re in the mood for. There is no right or wrong answer not when you are looking as good as you are."

She looked at me. I didn't know her well enough to read her, to guess what she was thinking. But everything we'd done so far suggested everyone was enjoying themselves. Hilary was a joy to work with in more ways than one. Taking up the camera again I left the computer and moved around to position myself in front of her. I snapped of a few shots as she looked back at me waiting and watching, mostly just of her pretty face as she smiled at me. I nudged the phone away and took a few more.

"Just push yourself up and rest on your forearms for me." I murmured to her watching as she slowly moved lifting herself up and slipped her arms under herself.

It was worth it, as she moved you got a glimpse of her breasts dripping wet, then the sight of her cleavage as she lay there looked gorgeous, especially as she smiled at me. After that I stood up and snapped a few from above looking down the length of her body before circling her and taking some more. Her head turned around to look at me following as I circled around the smaller pool just snapping random shots. I could have taken photos of her for hours quite happily. I would never tire seeing that gorgeous body of hers. I looked at her thoughtfully considering options.

"How about it then?" I began slowly. "Are you ready to tease him some more?"

She looked at me again over her shoulder and slowly licked her lips. "Yes." She spoke briefly but her voice was confident and assured, a touch nervous maybe as well understandable really.

"Ok then." I breathed out slowly just watching her until I moved to the bottom of the pool balancing on the edge looking through the camera at her again. "Why don't you roll over for me again." I said simply and waited. Last time I gave her more space, this time I just watched and captured it all instead.

She hesitated a short moment maybe just setting herself but then rolled smoothly over onto her back, legs crossed, her arms and hands covering her breasts as she laid back against the shallow curve. Water dripped and ran down the front of her glistening little trails on her skin as I captured it. After I clicked my way through another sequence of shots, I spoke up again. "Ok and then just cup your breasts for me now. Just use your hands and lift them up a little more." I murmured again watching as she did, her hands cupping the large round mounds and squeezing them.

I moved a little covering a few different angles and positions but mostly I stayed there kneeling to look up the length of her body as she held herself. I looked up at her again and drew in a deep breath. "Now what I want you to do is just spread your fingers out more, so you leave more uncovered." I continued.

I watched as she shifted again her fingers slowly spreading further apart, more of her delicious round breasts appearing as I continued to shoot. I sucked in another breath watching as she continued to move them a little more adjusting her grip on them squeezing and releasing them more her fingers pressing into the soft pliant flesh. I looked her over still snapping of shots as I moved around her. The angle from side on was a spectacular one. Her body arched, her hands cupping her bare breasts, the long length of her strong muscled thighs being shown off. She just looked perfect.

My eyes wondered across her and I looked down pursing my lips. "Right." I hesitated a moment trying to find the words. "Are you ready to really tease him?" I asked her.

"As in......" Her eyes dipped looking down at herself.

"Something like that yes." I chuckled softly. "I've done it before so if you are comfortable and want to play with him a little. It's entirely up to you."

She lay there silently looking at me. "Can I see?" She asked me.

"The pictures?"

"Yes, that way first I can say I'm looking at a naked woman and let him ponder what is going on."

I looked at her and chuckled. "I like the way you think. Give me a moment and I’ll see what I can do."

I headed away and grabbed my phone sending a quick message to Rita asking about showing a model some of her previous shots. I didn't have long to wait.

"Which ones? The fun ones, the spicy ones, or the really wicked ones?" She replied.

"Some of the spicy ones, the others were all for us." I chuckled as I sent it.

Again, she replied swiftly. "Sure, let me know how it goes. Suddenly I feel like I need another shoot done. Shame I’m not close otherwise I’d pop over and give her a better look."

I smiled as I replied sending my thanks.

"Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't or do and fill me in on all the details later." She had finished up.

I was left smiling as I set the phone down and grabbed the laptop once again and took it over for Hilary to see. I set it down beside her and went through some files until I found one that had some of the pictures I had taken with Rita, at least the less explicit ones we had taken before having more fun.

I opened it up and started to scroll through some of the photos I had taken with Rita in various stages of undress of course ending up with her posing naked. The shots had all turned out well and you could see her in enjoyment in them. Something Hilary noticed to.

"She looks like she was having fun." She remarked.

"I definitely think she did. She was easy to work with and she was happy for you to see the pictures anyway."

"You asked her?" Hilary asked me.

"I checked in case yes. I had the pictures and will use some in a portfolio in the end I just haven't got around to it. But I thought I would check whether she was happy first and she was so there you go.

"And if I did that?" She queried me softly.

I just shrugged as I looked at her. "The photos would be up to you. Keep them, delete them just something for you and your husband if you wanted makes no difference to me. It is whatever your most comfortable with. This was just to show you it isn't something I'm totally unused to."

She was silent then thinking turning the idea over and settling on a decision. When she finally spoke, I just shivered. "Let's do it."

"Do it?" I checked grinning at her.

She pressed her fingers against her face her arm otherwise across her breasts and just laughed. "Yes, let's do it. Hubby wants to see it, you’re here to record it, and I want to do it, so let’s do it." She just laughed.

"Ok....Ok then." I chuckled with her and pushed the laptop away and went for the camera again.

I lifted it and checked it was ready before I moved up ready to continue.

She licked her lips and slowly nodded her head taking a deep breath as she settled back. I just grinned at her again snapping of a few more shots and then settled myself ready for the real fun to start. I let my eyes run over her contemplating what we could do.

"In your own time then, whenever you're ready you can just start to show your breasts of a little to start, just give a peek and we'll take it from there." I murmured softly and then held the camera ready to follow along.

She looked back at me as I held the camera watching as her hands gripped and squeezed her breasts once more. I could see her slowly breathing, those big soft mounds rising and falling against her touch as she steadied herself ready for what she was doing. Her fingers squeezed the shapely mounds as she looked directly at me, and then they slowly just began to spread out a little more with each movement of her hands. With every click I could see more flesh peeking out, more bare skin soft and tempting and then finally the teasing peak of a hard nipple just peeking out.

I sucked in a breath but quickly set about capturing it, the almost shy innocent look she had as she held her breasts still mostly covered. But as she breathed slowly and laid back, she gradually just moved and shifted a little more and every moment more of her was slowly revealed. Her hands cupped them and felt them and then gradually as she relaxed more and settled herself into what she was doing she finally just took a long slow deep breath licking her lips as she finally just released them entirely and laid back, gorgeous round bare breasts on show.

I snapped away frantically, still moving around her figure as she lay there. Her breasts were perfect big and round bronzed skin the darker tips of her nipples forming stiff peaks at the centre. If her husband had this in mind, he was going to be blown away. I moved around until I was above her head looking down still taking photos eventually settling down on my knees. I set my camera down took up her phone instead and took another looking down the length of her body, glinting in the light those perfect breasts unmistakably bare now.

I added it to the messages she had been sending could see his response to the thought of her seeing someone else naked. "Showing some other photos to her as a guide, a little inspiration on posing. Turns out she is a natural, back hard at work now" I sent it and then added a photo looking down the length of her bare body. Once that was done, I set her phone down grabbed the camera and went back to work.

"Just relax for me let all the tension go and lay back let your legs settle down flat not crossed." I murmured slowly still snapping more pictures.

I watched her take another deep breath and then she did exactly that, arms by her side just lying there. Water lapped at her belly, the tops of her legs, but you could follow the line of her body down now. From her face, across her bare breasts, her tight toned stomach and then the neatly trimmed little strip of hair covering her sex. I circled around her again slowly shooting seeing her eyes follow me as I did. She moved a little more now her back arching and pushing her bare breasts up. Her arms reaching above her head. Her legs shifting in the water making little ripples spread out around her.

She was easy to work with, she looked a perfect temptation especially as she relaxed into it more. I barely needed to murmur a word. She moved of her own accord on pure instinct. I watched and just took as many shots of her as I could, watching as her fingers traced a slow lazy path down between her breasts and across her belly ending up resting between her legs.

"Just roll over for me again, perfect, and then just arch your back. Now just push yourself up on all fours."

That was the most suggestive I had been with her just watching as she was laying there face down breasts squashed against the curved side of the pool legs kicking behind her. But then watching as she climbed up kneeling, then on all fours her breasts swinging freely, the line of her body sleek and wet. That delicious tight round rear and the glimpse of her sex. She just oozed sex appeal.

She grew in confidence pushing herself up until she was standing sleek, smooth, utterly tempting. Little rivulets of water cascaded down the length of her gorgeous body. Her hands were raised above her head as she turned a full circle just smiling, just enjoying herself. I was awestruck watching her. I continued to shoot murmured a few pointers here and there but now mostly just left her to it following in her wake as she stepped from the pool and just padded around effortlessly exploring and showing of hands lightly brushing over her body as she moved.

The more I watched her, the more photos I took, the harder it was to remain detached from the spectacle. She looked irresistible. Her sleek toned body with the generous curves was just delicious. Watching her walk, the way she moved, the sway of her hips, the bounce of her breasts and firm shapely rear just had me hardening in my shorts.

"Ok, take a moment I need to upload some of these you can see how mad your husband is going after the last one. I can guarantee it won't be as much as he will once he sees some of these." I laughed and plugged the camera back in quickly adding the latest photos. There were many now and all looked amazing.

Behind me I heard a snort of laughter as Hilary read her phone. "Oh, he liked it alright. Thought it looked like I was having an easy time of it though. He also said he would thank you, but he doubts you aren't enjoying it every bit as much as he is right now. Probably more as it's new."

I laughed as well. You couldn't deny it the bulge in my shorts where my erection strained was all the evidence required right then. I adjusted them just to make it less uncomfortable. I shook my head and grinned at her. "I'm not going to argue that point, but I think we'll be happy with the results."

I did tell him I knew the best way to handle these situations." She chuckled softly.

"Yeah?" I replied before her words registered and I shot her a glance. She fluttered her eyes at me and nodded pacing closer to where I was sat.

"Oh yes definitely." She murmured again standing right beside me now.

Suddenly uncertain I turned away from the laptop and pushed myself to my feet not entirely sure what was going to happen. Almost unbelievably I felt Hilary reach out her fingertips tracing lightly across my chest making my skin shiver under her slow careful touch.

"Yes, I told him I knew exactly how to help in these situations. That's to help you cool of."

Distracted I had been looking at her fingers brushing my chest. As I lifted my gaze, she grinned at me and then gave me a firm push. My arms wheeled over I lost my balance and then toppled backwards plunging into the pool behind me. I sank briefly then pushed up rising to the surface spluttering as I heard peals of laughter. I bobbed in the water shaking my head to clear my eyes, looking up to see her laughing still her phone pointed towards me as she snapped of a picture herself and then presumably sent it to her husband as well. Then she grinned at me.

"I told him I knew how to handle these situations that should help." She smiled at me again lowering herself down to the pool's edge. "Did it?" She smirked at me.

I looked at her and swam towards the edge of the pool. "I doubt it. The main source of my current issues is still right in front of me."

Hilary's grin widened at least briefly. In that time, I gripped the edge surged up and grabbed her phone pushing it over the edge of the pool. At the same time, I reached took hold of her wrist and pulled. With a swift shriek Hilary tumbled forwards into the pool as well. She kicked and rose to the surface gleaming from the water. As I turned, she easily swam around me twisting and turning in the water. She moved far easier than me. I watched briefly then gripped the edge of the pool. A hand then gripped my shorts and tugged me back.

"Where do you think you're going? You don't look like you've cooled of yet!"

"And who's fault was that?" I retorted, chuckling as I fell back into the water.

Hilary easily swam around me her lithe body slipping around until she was positioned between me and the pool edge. I could have moved to either side, or gone around but where would the fun in that be? Instead, I moved closer, slowly as I wasn't sure what we were doing but I moved myself closer bobbing in the water almost touching.

"I'm not entirely sure this helps." I murmured slowly my eyes drifting across her gorgeous form.

"Really?" She replied softly. "I'd think a dip would have helped."

"Not right at this moment, not when my mind is racing and I’ve so many thoughts running through my head."

"Oh! And what ideas would those be?" She prompted me.

I licked my lips swallowing hard eyes just running over her figure. "Can I touch you? Nothing bad." I assured her. "I just want to reposition you."

She raised an eyebrow but nodded slowly.

I reached out and took her hand our bare skin brushing together as I guided it back lifting it from the water and placed it on the edge of the pool. I reached over and took her other hand lifting that as well as moving it to the pool edge as well, so her body rose a little in the water. I slipped my hand to her shoulder just made her arch her back.

I watched as her gorgeous breasts moved out of the water right in front of me, dripping water running down them, over her hard nipples. I sucked in a breath resisting the urge to touch them, to kiss her. Instead, I swallowed hard and blew out a breath as I studied her position.

"Just stay there like that a second while I grab the camera." I murmured softly.

She nodded slowly and I brushed past moving to the pool edge and hauling myself up climbing out so I could reach my camera. I dragged her phone with me leaving them both within easy reach beside the pool as I slipped back into the water and then took her phone first. It was a different angle here like this. With me lower in the water I looked up at her naked chest, the smile on her face as she glanced back. I snapped a quick shot and sent it on her phone before I set that aside and grabbed my own camera again being careful not to drop it in the pool.

Lifting it up I snapped away again taking more shots of her leaning against the edge of the pool, her breasts exposed, dripping water.  My eyes roamed over her hungrily feeling a growing tension. I gestured for her to stay still and edged closer taking more and more close up shots the two of us barely separated now.

"Just pull yourself out and sit on the edge." I murmured softly, already clicking away capturing more shots of her as she gripped the edge of the pool and then turned and pulled herself from the water all slick gleaming skin dripping wet before she turned to face me again.

Almost without thinking and balancing myself carefully I parted her legs further a brush of my fingers spreading her open. With the camera there looking up at her nothing was hidden now just the full length of her body naked, bare and exposed from her breasts to her sex with it's neat little strip of hair just above. I snapped a few more shots of her and then just paused again breathing deeply. I set the camera beside her clear of the water and then dunked myself down under the water. It didn't really help clear my head, but it gave me time to think about what I was doing.

When I rose to the surface, she was looking at her phone again. "He wanted to know if I was helping the situation or not." She smiled looking at me.

I looked at her briefly and then swam to the side of the pool as well and then hauled myself out onto the edge before I stood. Water dripped from me but now especially where my shorts clung to me and I watched Hilary's eyes dip down to take in the bulge.

"Oh......." She murmured. "Doesn't appear to have."

I snorted out a laugh and stripped of my t-shirt before I retrieved the camera and then went back to the laptop to start uploading what I had. There were so many now, there was an abundance to choose from. I started to select a few and just send them to him to enjoy. Beside me Hilary was still on her phone and had fallen silent and thoughtful as she gazed over the screen reading. I didn't say anything merely kept an eye on her as I added a selection of my favourite shots and then just sent them as well before I sat back.

Hilary glanced towards me again licking her lips. "I was saying your dip in the pool didn't really appear to have helped calm you down at all." Her voice was softer now and suddenly harder to read. "He said maybe I needed to give you a hand." She breathed out slowly.

I looked at her slowly. He'd said it before I thought it was more of a joke. Now I wasn't so sure, and clearly neither was Hilary. She looked at me slowly as I opened my mouth. "So, what exactly is he suggesting?" I ventured softly not sure what was happening at that point.

"That is what I'm trying to find out."

I sat there dumb struck for a moment. It had to be some kind of a joke, but despite that was my mind was racing. Too much time spent with a naked and tempting Hilary close to me. Maybe that was it, my mind was racing to much with the possibilities otherwise. I almost wanted to ask her what was happening, or what he was saying but I left it to the two of them to sort out while I tried not to dwell on it. An impossible task at that point as my mind was racing away with the potential of what else might happen if allowed.

Beside me Hilary was typing away still her fingers racing as they moved on her phone. Her eyes lifted and looked at me again almost blushing before she looked back at her phone again. The temptation was hard to resist tugging at me making me ache as I thought about what was happening. She suddenly paused and I heard her sudden sharp intake of breath. I wasn't sure what that meant and as eager as I was to find out I held back even if the prospect of even more fun with the naked tempting figure beside me was an alluring one to think about.

She shook her head again and then turned to look at me once more. I glanced across at her waiting expectantly wondering what the verdict was going to be. I had no idea what I was getting into, or what was going to happen but any chance of some more fun with Hilary wasn't something I could miss.

"He said he'd leave it to me to decide at least at first as long as we were both entertained and kept up the show, he's happy."

I licked my own lips as I looked at her my mind busy with thoughts and questions. "Ok......" I breathed out slowly. "So, what would you like to do about it?" I asked her softly uncertain on exactly what was happening. To my surprise Hilary laughed.

She pressed her fingers against her eyes and just rubbed them tossing her head as she did. "You know, I have absolutely no idea. I don't know what I've stumbled into today this is all crazy. I'm still in a daze about the whole thing it's just been fun and mad and baffling." She chuckled shaking her head.

I smiled at her understanding that myself. "I know exactly what you mean. Today has been unexpected in ways I couldn't imagine. Now though......I’m more curious, so I say fuck it, let's just see what happens because you Hilary are fucking gorgeous." I laughed as I looked at her and reached forward and slipped her phone from her fingers.

With my free hand I reached for hers feeling the brush of her skin on mine as I lifted it up and guided it closer towards me eventually setting it down on my thigh. I licked my lips seeing it there, looking at her watching me, feeling the warm softness of her hand on the muscle.

I opened her messages, quickly snapped a brief shot, and then sent it to her husband. "Now we wait and see."

"Wait huh?" She smiled at me her fingers just squeezing me. "I bet you might find that hard, in more ways than one."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her. Even as I did her phone vibrated.

"I guess I might not have to long to wait." I murmured softly already opening it to see his response. I found myself breathing quicker as I read it and then turned the phone around for her to see it as well. "That's a start. Still seems you have a way to go." He had sent back.

I looked back at her holding the phone ready. "I guess that means it's very much up to you." I swallowed hard as I spoke, just waiting to see how she'd respond to it. She didn't say anything for a moment just looked at me her hand resting on my thigh. I felt her fingers clench again and this time I hit record taking a video instead.

Slowly she moved her fingers edging along my thigh just tracing my leg moving across the bare flesh beneath my shorts. But then she began to edge her way up tracing across the fabric and gliding onto the shorts themselves working her way up until gently she pressed against my straining bulge. I stifled a groan as I suddenly pulsed with pleasure my cock twitching and nudging even more against the fabric that was containing it. I ended the short video and then sent that as well sucking in a breath as I watched and felt her light touch sliding along my aching length.

I started attaching it to a message and sending swallowing hard as I continued to feel Hilary's feather light touch sliding across me. Heat licked through me, not only because of how I felt, but because of what might soon be coming. As much as we were enjoying ourselves her husband was clearly having fun to.

I read the reply and then shakily typed back one of my own finding it hard to think and running on instinct as much as anything at this point. "If she needs a hand with anything is that allowed, or do you want to leave her wait?" I sent back almost giddy with anticipation as I waited.

I hoped he would be happy with exploring more. I hoped she would be as well. Rock hard and with her hand touching me I wanted nothing more than to touch her back just slide my hands over her naked tempting figure. I waited eagerly and felt the anticipation build as the phone vibrated again. I almost dropped it as I quickly read through the response. This time I turned the phone and let her read it as well. I watched her lick her lips her eyes widening as she realised her husband had left it entirely up to her. I couldn't resist testing it out using my free hand to reach down.

I watched her eyes drop following my movements tracking my hand until my fingers brushed over her lower leg before sliding slowly up over her knee and onto her gorgeous, muscled thigh. I let them slide higher until I gripped her and squeezed her and then snapped another shot, this one of my hand resting on her thigh. I watched her lick her lips, her eyes following my hand as it slipped along her leg. I didn't venture far yet, I didn't want to rush it but rather give them both time to settle into the definite possibility that this was what they both wanted. But it was hard to resist.

Hilary's hand on me felt exquisite smooth and warm as she edged across my straining shorts. Naked and bare her body was full of temptation just a curvy temptress I knew I'd find hard to resist. Given full access to enjoy it........it would just be too good. I heard the phone go again.

"Looks like she definitely needs some attention make sure she gets all she wants, she definitely knows what she likes."

I showed it to her again already moving. I switched back to a video as my hand squeezed her thigh again and edged up. I traced across the groove of her thigh feeling her shiver slipped up onto her belly and then drew my fingertips up the middle of her body between her breasts until finally brushing them over her mouth. Slowly and very deliberately her lips parted her eyes looking directly at the camera and she bit down on my fingertip and gently flicked her tongue out licking the tips before she slowly sucked on them first one and then the other finally releasing them with a soft pop.

I quickly stopped the recording and sent it, the whole time achingly hard. I wanted to feel her lips somewhere else wanted to feel them tease me like that. The thought alone was hard to resist. Instead, I slowly traced a path across her mouth the two of us just watching one another.

The phone quickly vibrated, her husband as eager as us in his own way to see what was happening, offering encouragement for her to have fun and enjoy herself. I read the message through and showed it to her again. "I'm sure that she wants even more right now." He had sent.

I glanced at her. "Is he right do you want even more?" I murmured softly watching her. She licked her lips shuddering her eyes closing briefly as she took a deep breath before opening them once more. "Yes." She replied softly her voice sounding strained as she spoke.

I almost growled at the thought starting another video as I slid my fingers along her cheek and then slipped down over her shoulder across her chest and then over the top of her breast with the tips of my fingers. But I couldn't resist touching it my fingers cupping it gently and edging my thumb over her nipple. I heard her stunned moan a whimper of pleasure as she watched and felt my hand on her. I caressed her softly with the backs of my fingers and lightly just pinched that hard aching nipple between two fingers and tugged gently. I filled my hand with her breast feeling them spill around it as I squeezed.

Then I started to send it even as I continued to touch her. Now we'd started I wasn't sure I'd be able to stop myself. Fortunately, Hilary at least seemed of a similar mind. Her hand suddenly squeezed my erection and I moaned myself then feeling it surge against her touch. My hand had drifted back again sliding across to her other breast cupping and squeezing that as well before I used my thumb to slowly circle and caress her nipple. Every touch drew more soft moans from her, and she arched her back pushing them into me.

I was throbbing under her touch feeling those clever fingers squeeze and release my aching length. She was soft and inquisitive and the fabric between us lessened the pleasure, but we were both hot, both aching both finding it hard to contain ourselves. The phone vibrated again and shakily I opened it up wondering what the response would be to my hand touching her sliding over the lush curve of her breast. It almost made me smile and groan in equal measure as I read through it and showed it to her watching as her eyes moved across it.

"Don't let her forget she was supposed to be giving you a hand as well." He had replied.

I watched her eyes close briefly, mustering herself. I just continued to enjoy her breasts stroking and kneading them, just delighting in how those full soft mounds and hard nipples felt. But then I felt her hand move, sliding up over my hip to my waist until both gripped my shorts. I cursed struggling to bring up the phone recording as those clever hands soon gripped my shorts and started to tug them down pulling them down my thighs and finally freeing my rock hard cock. I let out a shuddering breath as my erection spilled out curving up gently.

Hilary however didn't even wait, her hand reached out and her soft fingers wrapped around the base squeezing lightly drawing another moan from my lips as she stroked her thumb up caressing it exploring it making me pulse and throb against her just hard and eager for more.  I tried to concentrate and send the footage I had been gathering focusing on Hilary's new found enthusiasm for demonstrating some of her own skills. It wasn't easy not when her thumb slowly played up my shaft and slowly circled the head brushing over the peak.

It slipped back down, and she started to rub along the underside teasing me. I groaned again hips bucking of their own accord pushing against her hand. I was throbbing against her touch my erection hard and eager especially as I looked at her all flushed and hot gazing back.

I still held her breast my hand moving from one to the other and back again fingers sliding across her soft skin. I edged my way up her neck and along her jaw before finally brushing over her mouth tracing a path across her lips. She moaned softly and kissed the tips.

"Fuck, Hilary what exactly are we getting into here?" I muttered softly the answer staring me directly in the face at this point.

"I've no idea right now." She muttered slowly opening her eyes again. "He did say to give you a hand though right, how about more. How about this." Her head turned and pressed in close. I had a second to react, a second to realise what she was doing right before her mouth found the head of my cock.

I groaned feeling her lips edge and rub over the head of it making me throb under her touch. A moment more and I was thrusting forward just sliding myself over her mouth and along her lips as she teased me. She worked her way down little light kisses and gentle flicks of her tongue.

Shakily I lifted the phone and started to record again even as her lips kissed and teased my balls before working her way back up the length of my cock until she reached the head. Then she just opened her mouth and sank it down around my cock taking me deep.

I groaned again even as I tried to type a reply struggling considering what Hilary was doing right then. Her hand gripped the base of my shaft, her fingers caressing it and just sliding and rubbing at my balls. Her mouth just eagerly sucked bobbing up and down my length wet eager noises spilling from her.

"She decided that hands on still wasn't working as well so she's now being more proactive." I sent it to him then added clips of her at work that eager mouth teasing and enjoying my cock. I wasn't sure how he'd react. I wasn't sure I cared I was to hard then, aching to much not to enjoy what was happening.

"Fuck Hilary, I'm sorry, can't resist this." I muttered shaking my head. The feel of her lips and mouth, watching her eagerly sucking was too much to resist. I reached down brushed her hair back just as she looked at me and then holding her head thrust forward against her mouth.

She moaned again the sound muffled by my cock, but she moved to accommodate it as best she could. I was aching, and that gorgeous face and eager mouth was too much. I held her head and just fucked her mouth using it, thrusting my hips back and forth and sliding deep.

It felt too good. Watching her, hearing her, feeling my cock engulfed by her mouth sinking inside her throat had me throbbing. I pulled back already dripping pre cum smearing it over her lips and tongue as she took a breath and then thrust again using her mouth as I needed.

I didn't think either of us were really thinking at that point. We were both running on instinct as much as anything. Even the phone was forgotten about for the moment. I was just aching with need and wanting to enjoy the feel of her mouth hungrily sucking on my cock.

Her hands brushed over my body as she moved them trying to find some purchase. Eventually they ended up gripping my thighs and rear her fingers digging into my skin clinging on holding herself in place as I continued to groan just plunging in and out of her gorgeous mouth.

I held her head and just worked my hips guiding myself in and out of her teasing tempting mouth listening to her eager moans muffled by the engorged thick length of my cock as I repeatedly thrust in and out of her. I couldn't get enough of it and yet I still wanted more.

I pulled myself free swallowing hard as I looked back at her. She was flushed and hot just drawing in a quick shaky breath as she looked at me. Rather than pull away she just flicked her tongue out and slowly just stroked it under my cock, so it was resting on it her gorgeous eyes just locked on mine.

I groaned just watching her, the slightly glazed surprised heated look she gave me made me ache. I blew out a shaky breath just edging against her watching as a bead of pre cum slipped out from the head of my shaft and trickled down the corner of her mouth.

Blindly I reached for the phone, the camera anything to capture that moment. I found the phone after a scramble and then quickly snapped a shot. She had new messages I could see that. I didn't look. If her husband changed his mind, I wasn't sure I wanted to know at least before I had given her something in return.

I handed the phone over and shook my head as she gave me a quizzical look. "You'll need to capture this part yourself. There's something else I wanted to do since I saw you naked."

I moved around her kicking of my shorts as I did and then slipped into the shallow pool with her. I watched her eyes tracking me as climbed in with her. I ran my hands along her legs caressing her and just making sure she moved higher along the shallow edge leaning back against it so only her lower legs were still in the water.

Then I settled them on her thighs and pushed them apart spreading her open right in front of me. I looked up at her watching her face as I slowly lowered mine between her legs my hands curling around her thighs just holding her in place making sure she didn't move from where I wanted her.

Gently I blew across her skin and drew a low moan from her lips as she watched me. "Don't you dare just tease me. Get in there and lick it." She urged me on her voice hoarse as she spoke.

I looked up at her and grinned. "I hope you're recording this part. I think your husband might enjoy how greedy you are."

"I am recording, now stop teasing and get in there and taste me. If he wants a show give him one. Let him see how much I need this, but most of all just get that tongue and that mouth and enjoy me." She bucked her hips driving herself against me to emphasis her point.

I stopped teasing and just dived in. We both wanted it. We both needed it. I dove down to meet her bucking body and pressed my mouth between her parted thighs flicking my tongue out to slide across her bare sex from the bottom to the top listening as she whimpered above me.

She groaned at that simple touch, her body already wet in more ways than one. I drew my tongue all the way to the peak of her sex and teased and circled it around her swollen clit. I stroked it lightly teasing her listening to her murmur in pleasure just feeling her grind against me.

Edging my way back down I enjoyed the rest of her licking and sucking her lips pushing my tongue inside her thrusting it, feeling her lips part and spread as I eased and delved deeper inside her. She moaned again thrusting herself forward just trying to grind herself on my mouth.

I squeezed her thighs again holding onto her, my grip firmly around them making sure that she couldn't move too far. Above me I could hear her curse and moan just trying to enjoy herself as much as she possibly could, hungry now. Hungry and wanting more and more.

I teased the tip of my tongue against her again heard another mutter above me as she reached down and grasped my head her fingers tangling in my hair as she did. I looked up over her bare tempting curves to see her flushed face gazing back. She still had the phone in hand pointing it at me recording. 

There was definitely one thing she knew. One thing she wanted right then, and she wasn't worried about pointing it out. "Stop teasing me and just get in there and eat me. I'm so fucking hot right now I just want to cum." Her voice tailed off into a low groan of pleasure as she pulled me in close.

My own moan was muffled by her body by her thick thighs as they closed around my head, by the taste of her sex sweet and tempting as she pressed it against me. Her own head fell back mouth parted, wordless cries as she rocked against me just grinding her flesh onto my lips and tongue.

I released one of my hands from her thigh, moved it around to slide between her legs and trailed my fingers along her soft skin edging up until I could caress her soft bare lips. I heard her whimper at the touch just rocking and pushing against the tips as I dragged them over her.

But then I spread her apart, opening her up and plunged one inside her sticky wet heat. She moaned again quivering as she clutched at my head. I slid my finger deep circled it around her and then added a second stroking them in and out of that tight wet hole.

I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to feel myself inside her driving deep hearing her moan as I fucked her but in case I couldn't, the very least I could do was fuck her with my fingers instead. I drove them in and out pumping steadily inside her using my thumb and my tongue to lavish attention on her clit.

Her body quivered and bucked, the water splashing around us as she twisted and turned pushing and thrusting herself against me. She groaned again pushing against me and her fingers were suddenly tangled in my hair as she gripped my head and pulled me in closer.

I looked up briefly eyes flicking to meet hers. She looked back at me one hand still holding the phone the other tangled in my hair. The need and pleasure were written raw across her face. She ground herself against my mouth and tugged on my head urging me on.

I lowered my head between her thighs and greedily went back to work sliding my tongue over her lips and then lapping at her clit. A fresh strangled moan escaped her as she enjoyed it rocking and pushing herself onto me once again, trying to intensify the pleasure as much as possible.

I moaned against her and kept up the momentum. I drove my fingers in and out of her feeling the wetness spilling from her rubbing against her thighs smearing against my mouth. She groaned desperately, almost riding my face just trying to get the right friction exactly where she wanted it.

I knew when she was there. The almost desperate frenzied moans slowed, the phone in her hand shook and her head fell back. She was almost still, briefly at least and then her body bucked and quivered ripples running through it as she just groaned shuddering all over as her climax exploded through her.

I moaned with her, tasting her juices on my face, and just tried to keep up the pressure. I was greedy for her. I moaned against her pussy fingers pumping inside. My free hand roamed along her thigh, across her belly and then up to clutch and squeeze her breast. Her own hand covered it squeezing mine holding it against her firm curves as her cries echoed around us.

I couldn't get enough of her. Watching her arch and tremble in the pool as she rode out her orgasm, her hungry desperate moans of pleasure ringing out was more encouragement than I needed. I wanted her, I was hard and aching and wanted nothing more than to bury myself inside her and give her even more to moan over.

I waited slowly easing back the pressure, just watching until she fell back panting against the edge of the pool. Her eyes were closed, her bare breasts heaved as she sucked in greedy gasps of air. I sat up pulling myself from between her legs and moved up over her.

My hands followed sliding across her body stroking and exploring. My fingertips traced across her skin until they cupped her breasts and squeezed them my thumbs brushing across the hard tips of her nipples. I lowered my head to meet them covering them with my mouth one after the other biting, licking, sucking hungrily.

She moaned weakly her body still trembling beneath me. I released her nipple with a pop and continued, capturing her mouth instead. She moaned against me no doubt tasting herself on my lips as we kissed. Her arms came around me circling my body pulling me in close. I broke away with a moan nipping and biting her neck scraping my teeth against her skin. I was almost shaking, the need and hunger clawing at me relentlessly. I growled against her neck shaking my head and then kissed her again already rocking against her.

"If you haven't already, you need to ask your husband." I groaned as I spoke grinding against her belly.

Her eyes still somewhat dazed glanced at me as she held me close. I pushed myself up breaking away from her and shifted position kneeling between her thighs my hands sliding along her legs settling on her thighs holding them. I reached down with one hand and grasped my aching hard length.

"Ask him if he's ok with more. If you want it ask him if he doesn't mind, you enjoying a little more fun before we finish. Ask him if he's ok with you getting fucked. I don't want anything more than to enjoy you properly right now. You look so tempting and have got me so worked up today I just want you."

Her head came up and she glanced down looking at my straining hard cock resting on her, so easy to just pull back nudge her opening and then thrust inside. She arched again squirming beneath me and then reached down her fingers teasing the head of my shaft making me groan as she played with it.

"Fuck, fuck. This is so bad." She groaned squeezing me and then let me go.

Her hand reached out scrambling for her phone and pulled it close. As she started to type I teased us both rocking my hips just guiding the head of my shaft along her entrance. I ran it up and rubbed it against her clit. I groaned as I did my fingers making me ooze pre cum out that just smeared and rubbed against her.

I didn't ask what she was saying I was too busy distracting both of us. I was edging the head of my cock along her lips feeling the heat and wetness of her just coating the tip as I did. Rocking my hips had me pressing and sliding along her leaving me glossy and slick with her juices.

The sight was so good I couldn't help but snatch up my camera again and snap a few shots purely as a reminder, a keepsake if it never went any further than this. The soft beep of her phone had my head rearing up to look at her, camera forgotten as I watched her shakily look through the reply before her eyes drifted towards me.

"He said..........he said......." Her words tailed off and she shook her head.

"He said?" I repeated prompting her my hands grabbing her thighs.

"He said to have fun, enjoy myself, do whatever I wanted as long as he can see."

I shuddered all over pleasure racing along my spine. "Then the only question left then is do you want it as well?" I asked her.

She looked at me eyes wide, her mouth parted and shook herself. She closed her eyes rubbed and pressed them with her fingers before she opened them again. She looked over the two of us, my cock edging against her swollen hot entrance and then directly at me.

"Do it, give it to me, fuck me."

Excitement raced through me. I almost did there and then, pushing myself inside her just to feel her around me. Instead, I reached forward and pinched the phone from between her fingers. I worked quickly opening the camera and bringing it up to record the moment for her, for me.

"Then all you have to do is guide it inside yourself, just the tip and I'll take care of the rest." I swallowed hard looking at her.

I held myself ready muscles aching, my cock throbbing as it rested against her body. She looked back at me and then stroked a hand down over herself. I started filming watching as her fingers brushed along her stomach and finally grasped the head more pre cum covering her skin as she pushed it down rubbing it along her wet folds and with me pressing forward eagerly as well, I parted her entrance and began to nudge inside. She released me at the same time, and I pushed forward thrusting myself inside her smoothly. She was tight gripping my shaft and I eased back and thrust again sinking deeper.

I groaned back arching shuddering all over as I sheathed myself inside her. She arched beneath me her own moans joining mine as she clutched her breasts and squeezed. I pulled back once more gleaming wet, still filming and then thrust again burying myself inside her all the way, throbbing as I held myself there. She rippled around me gripping and squeezing my shaft with her core muscles making me ache as I stayed there. Her eyes tracked around and settled on mine once more before her lips pursed and she shook her head. Still kneading her breasts as she lay there, she made me ache.

"Forget the phone. Just get down here and fuck me." She instructed me.

I didn't need a second invitation and ended the video before I placed the phone out of the way. Then I lowered myself to meet her. My hands trailed along those thick thighs gripping the muscled flesh and holding her pinning her against the pool as I began to thrust and power myself in and out of her. She moaned again released her breasts and half sat up, long enough to wrap her arms around my back and pull me down to meet her. I pressed her down and captured her mouth kissing her hungrily as she moaned against me her arms wrapped around me holding me close against her body.

I buried my head in against the curve of her neck and just enjoyed her. Sliding myself in and out of her I heard her moan, felt her breath on my skin as she panted. Her body quivered with every thrust I made, the water splashing around us as I pinned her against the shallow curve of the pool. Without the phone I now had free reign to enjoy her exactly as we both wanted. I dragged my mouth across her skin breathlessly sliding from her neck to her shoulders, then down along her chest across the tops of her breasts and worked my way to a nipple. Biting down I sucked hungrily drawing another fresh moan from her as she arched beneath me.

I held her thigh sliding my fingers along that smooth muscled flesh gripping and squeezing it even as I felt her doing the same to me squeezing and tightening around my cock as I plunged in and out of her. I broke away from her breast just as she arched again throwing her weight against me until I toppled away with a curse. This time it was me on my back water lapping at me as Hilary straddled my thighs with her own curvy figure moving to mount me. I had enough sense to grab the camera to start shooting another somewhat shaky video just as she reached down grasped the head of my cock and positioned it against her entrance.

She plunged down along the length of it taking me all the way inside her with a hiss of pleasure. I moaned with her watching and filming as she steadied herself hands on my chest her breasts heaving as she sucked in a breath and just flexed as she squeezed my thighs holding herself in place on my hips. Slowly she began to grind and move on me, making me squirm and pulse inside her. I moaned again shaking as I held the camera still trying to record as much as I could. She arched her back moving faster just sliding back and forth the water splashing around us as she picked up the pace.

With my free hand I reached up and squeezed her breast my fingers sliding over her nipple before I trailed it down her belly and found her clit rubbing and teasing it as she moaned again pulsing as she gripped my cock tightly inside her. I held the camera on her panning across her face, her breasts, to the sight of her tight pussy gripping my cock and then dropped it out of the way. I wanted my hands free to enjoy her even more.

I reached for her palms sliding along her thighs to her hips helping her slide and move grinding against me as she rode my body. I gripped her tight fingers exploring pushing around to squeeze her shapely rear just massaging and filling my hands with it eyes just roaming across every inch of her exposed body as she moaned her, eyes fluttering as she rocked against my body.

I arched just trying to drive myself up to meet her using my hands to move her lifting her up and down watching as she started to not only grind on me but bounce as well. It made her breasts bounce and I couldn't watch that for long before I had to half sit up and latch onto a nipple and bite down sucking hungrily as she moaned. She slowed again and her hands reached around gripping my head running through my hair holding me against her lush tempting curves probably barely believing what was currently happening if I'd hazarded a guess. I could barely believe it myself and I was right there enjoying her as well.

I ended up falling backwards again with her pressed against me. Her breasts were still squashed against my face bouncing against me as I felt her nipples brush and slide against my skin. I drew my legs up, her firm tight ass resting on my thighs as she rode me, and I could thrust a little more driving myself deeper inside her slick wet heat. Her head ended up against my neck her breath rasping out as she moaned against me her eyes closed as she just savoured the pleasure. I gripped her ass and squeezed it my fingers digging into that firm flesh gritting my teeth as I used that hold to pull her onto me even more tightly.

It wasn't easy but I was free to pummel her thrusting up and driving my cock in and out of her as she clutched at me just laying across my body moaning as she took it repeatedly. She stretched out above me, and her breasts ended up squashed against my face bouncing against me as she moved and I took the chance to greedily bite down on her nipple sucking eagerly.

She began to move faster working my cock sliding her hips back and forth grinding on me as she moved, panting, and moaning from the effort, swearing in my ear as she just squeezed and pulsed around me. Silky smooth her wetness dripped from her coating my cock as she just bounced against me, and I couldn't get enough of that eager hungry desire. I slipped a hand between our bodies gliding it down her front until I tried to work it against her clit. Instead, she squirmed and pulled away nipping at my neck instead making me arch and moan. I felt her squeeze my cock again thrusting back against my thighs as she moved panting.

"Not yet." She hissed out after a moment. "Not everyday something like this happens so I want to enjoy every last moment."

She slowed down grinding against me her hands exploring me running across my chest up my side brushing my face. Her lips and tongue teased and brushed my skin, her mouth nibbled and bit me gently and I basked in her attention just savouring the contact and how good she felt gripping and squeezing my cock."

"Talking of enjoying the moment can I put in a request?" I asked her playfully.

She cocked her head as she looked at me a half smile on her face. "Maybe, it depends on what you have in mind doesn't it." She replied.

I skimmed my own mouth along her neck and chin kissing lightly gripping her rear once more pulling her more firmly against me as I thrust up to meet her body just trying to sink myself as deep inside her as I could. I knew a few things I wanted right then, and I thought I might as well make the most of it.

"I want you."

She smiled wryly. "I think we’ve already have done that part." She began before I cut her off with a kiss.

"I want you bent over on all fours, and I want to fuck you from behind. I've been staring at that gorgeous tempting rear of yours all afternoon and I want more. I want hear you moan, I want to feel you take me while I just pound myself inside you and really just make the most of the fact I've got you naked and tempting right in front of me."

She licked her lips and just stared at me silently. Then slowly she released a long deep breath, her breasts rising and falling as she just looked back at me. Her tongue poked out and she licked her lips before her mouth just quirked up into a small smile as she slowly nodded her head.

"That I'm sure we could arrange." She murmured softly.

She gripped my shoulder her fingers squeezing them as she rocked against me leaning in close until she pressed her mouth against mine slow and sultry just biting down and tugging my lip playfully as she squeezed my cock making me moan as I felt her clench and tighten around my swollen hot length. Then she was pushing herself up lifting herself free until I slipped from inside her bouncing back against my belly as she moved to one side just taking a few deep breathes. I watched as she licked her lips, brushed a few strands of hair back from her face and then flashed a teasing small smile at me before she turned around.

I watched her hungrily, eyes just feasting on the sight of her lush tempting body. I groaned simply watching her, drinking in the sight. Her thick strong legs and then that delicious round firm behind bouncing a little as she moved, setting herself in position on all fours. Her legs rested in the pool, her hands were spread out on the ledge surrounding it and she turned and looked at me cocking her head as if to see what I was waiting for.

I shook my head smiling at her. I couldn't resist watching her, the view was too good not to enjoy. Before I knew it, I had the camera again taking shots capturing how good she looked. I dropped it down and then grabbed the phone again starting videos as well letting it just take in the sight of her waiting there for me.

"You shouldn't keep a girl waiting you know. It's rude and who knows what trouble they may get themselves in waiting." She teased me glancing over her shoulder at me.

I watched her take one hand and reach back between her legs to touch herself. Her palm ran across her pussy and she ground herself against it teasing herself. I watched her spread her lips and then spear a finger inside herself sliding it in and out quivering with excitement that gorgeous rear bouncing as she moved.

"My husband can watch me fuck myself anytime he wants. Right now, he seems to want to watch you fuck me apparently, maybe just not as much as I want you to fuck me. So, get over here and do it." She added ending on a deeper moan as she stroked her finger deeper inside herself.

Still filming I edged in behind her one hand reaching down to grasp myself holding my erection steady as I guided it back to her entrance rubbing it up and down that soaked gleaming flesh. I heard her moan and felt her push herself back against me trying to guide me inside. I held back just teasing her, at least for a moment. she was too tempting to resist entirely,and I slowly thrust forward pushing inside her.

Her moan turned into a satisfied sigh as I filled her again. I held her hip still filming with the phone slowly pulling back letting it see her flesh gripping my shaft, her soaking wet juices coating me as I enjoyed her body. Slowly I enjoyed her, in and out just pushing and nudging myself in and out of her firm deep strokes until I was pressed firmly against her rear and felt her quiver against me.

She was too much to resist especially like this exactly as I wanted her. I carefully set the phone aside before I steadied myself gripping her with both hands. The first thrust, harder and deeper had her back arching and another moan escaping her as she bounced against my hips. The second had me hissing out a breath as I plunged inside her driving the entire length of my shaft deep into her slick heat. She closed around me squeezing tightly clenching and milking my shaft working it as I pulled back and then buried it inside her again. I held her hips pulling her back to meet me trying to slide as deep inside her as I could driving forward until the sound of our bodies slapping together mixing with our moans began to ring out louder and louder.

I enjoyed her fully now my hands roaming up to explore her body pushing along her sides and underneath to clasp her breasts, kneading and lightly pinching and teasing her nipples. She braced herself against the edge of the pool and pushed herself back to meet me taking me deeper and deeper.

She was exquisite to enjoy. I pulsed inside her feeling her tighten and grip my shaft every time I edged deeper inside her. I squeezed her breasts again and then moved one up to grip her shoulder holding her tight as I worked my hips thrusting forwards and pulling her back to meet me. I heard her gasp, more ragged moans escaping her as I plunged inside pounding myself in and out of her tight slick hole. Her body arched and quivered with every stroke bouncing as my hips struck her rear. I held myself there briefly savouring the feel of her before I thrust again fucking her, over and over again.

We got to the point where she couldn't hold herself up anyway and fell forward ending up laying against the face of the pool. Her breasts squashed against the surface beneath, the water lapping at her skin as she moaned and panted and lay there eyes closed just taking everything I gave her.

I slowed a little taking my time and enjoying each and every thrust just sliding myself inside her deep and hard feeling her clench and tighten around me as I did. My chest pressed against her back, my mouth skimmed along her shoulder and neck biting and kissing gently. She moaned with every thrust her head turning to look at me the heat and pleasure there written across her face as I enjoyed her. I moved up and kissed her, the two of us moaning together as I rocked my hips and thrust inside her again. She bit my lip her eyes fluttering, and I growled against her mouth feeling her squeeze my cock.

I fucked her slow and deep every stroke making her body quiver and jump with the impact. This close I could see her reaction to every thrust I made. The heat and pleasure dancing through her as I enjoyed her. It felt too good like this buried deep inside that tight slick hole. I knew I wouldn't last long. I groaned against her neck my hands roaming across her lush tempting curves. I moved from the outside of her thick thighs, over the firm curve of her rear up the sides of her torso, slipped along the outside of her breasts and finally just nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulders feeling her push back against me.

Her rear slapped against my hips, and I dropped a hand down to squeeze it and then give it a playful slap listening as she groaned. The other went to her breast sliding along and squeezing that as well. She moaned again her body quivering beneath me, and I kissed her again swallowing those moans as her tongue and mouth explored mine. When I broke away, I drew in a ragged breath my cock pulsing as she squeezed it. It didn't stop me pushing in and out of her. She felt too good not to enjoy it as much as I could. Instead, I nipped at her shoulder again and then let my lips slide up her neck until I nipped at her ear.

"Hilary." I moaned against her. "I don't know whether you or your husband has any idea how you want this to end today but you'd better decide soon as it won't take long and you're too tempting to resist." I paused and drew in another deep breath. "So, you'd better make your minds up which you'd enjoy the most. Me emptying myself inside you so he can see exactly how bad you've been for him. Or else he can watch while I cover you and see his wife turned into a sticky hot mess."

I heard the harsh sounds of her breathing as she sucked in air. I didn't slow down, I continued to drive against her just the steady sound of my hips slapping against that delicious rear of hers as her I enjoyed her lush tempting curves. Quivering her head turned and looked at me hungrily.

"After all this...........probably not inside me. If he has enjoyed watching and seeing it all.....then let him see that as well. Finish on me give us both something to remember the shoot by." She half moaned thrusting back to meet my thrusts as I drove deep inside her.

I groaned then. Whichever way this ended I wasn't going to be disappointed and watching and seeing Hilary as I covered her.......that was something I was more than happy to do. I groaned then and just covered her mouth moaning against her as I fucked her hard.

"Then cum for me, cum all over me, and I'll do exactly the same." I half hissed half groaned as I spoke to her.

She moaned then and pulled herself free scrambling from underneath me. Before I had the chance to react, she had turned over and was pushing me down against the pool as she straddled my legs. I grabbed her hips and arched beneath her as she plunged down on my cock once more.

She rode me hard then hips pumping as she ground and bounced on my thighs water dripping down her body as she rose and fell on my cock. I took one hand of her hip and lifted it to squeeze and fondle her breast kneading the soft flesh before dropping back to work my fingers between her thighs to tease and stroke her clit rubbing the hard nub of flesh.

She groaned again writhing against me her back arching leaning back as she squeezed and pulsed around my cock. It didn't take much. Both of us were so worked up so on edge it was impossible to resist. I squeezed her rear and toyed with her clit and then she stiffened her mouth opening in a silent moan. Then she just quivered and trembled and then one greedy hot moan after another spilled from her as she came.

I clenched my teeth and held onto her driving her over that peak letting her enjoy it, letting her ride it out wave after wave as she bucked against me. When she finally began to topple forward over me, I turned things around rolling with her, so she ended up on her back resting against the slope of the pool.

I drove inside her and her moans began again punctuated by the sounds of flesh on flesh as I filled her up watching her take my cock. It was too much for me. Seeing her, watching her feeling her grip and tighten around my cock I reached blindly for the camera snatching it up and held it one handed shooting as best I could while I filled her up.

One thrust, a second and then I pulled free just hard and swollen my cock pulsing as I grasped myself with my free hand and stroked all the way from the base to the head squeezing as I did. I groaned as I came my cock erupting as it spurted out and I began to paint Hilary's tempting naked figure with rope after rope of cum. It fell across her reaching from her mouth as she leaned forward watching me, across the slopes of her breasts dripping between her cleavage and then down across that tight toned stomach pooling around her belly as she fell back panting.

Staggered, half stunned all I could do was make sure every last drop was emptied across her finally letting myself go as it rested on her skin. I took the camera up again somewhat steadier making sure I recorded the sticky hot sight of her tempting body naked and glazed now.

There was a moments awkward silence as we both surveyed the mess, we'd made of her. I watched her absently brush a finger across her lips smearing some of the cum over herself before she glanced down and just took in even more that was glistening on her skin. She licked her finger clean and just fell back and groaned.

"What just happened, what did I just do?" She shook her head as she lay there.

"I think you just had a lot of fun. Something you and your husband are going to enjoy catching up and discussing. Not to mention, what even if I do say so myself is a pretty fantastic shoot." I circled around her body ending up kneeling by her head. She looked at me her eyes running across my body down to my still semi hard cock. I switched to her phone pointing down at her and started recording. "One final shot for you and I think we're done."

I looked at her not certain if she would do anything, but she shuffled closer her hand moving around to grab my thigh. Then her mouth parted, and she arched up to capture my cock with her lips moaning as she drew me inside. I groaned at the sensation edging between her lips throbbing at the touch on my sensitive head as she tasted me. Gently she worked her way along the shaft gliding smoothly sucking me clean until she slowly slipped of. My somewhat shaky fingers ended the video and then I offered her the phone.

“I’ll leave it up to you how much you want to send or else keep for yourself. As for the rest though. That shoot was a complete success in my book. I think the results are going to be great. In more ways than one.”

Hilary flashed me a wry smile as she just lay back again. “After this……….I certainly hope so. I need to get cleaned up. I think I still have a busy day ahead of me.”

I just grinned at her, and she broke into another smile as she looked at me. We parted then. Her to clean up get dressed and get ready to head off. Me to clean up all my equipment and to get ready to start editing all the material I had of her. It was much later when I had a text from Hilary hit my phone. I opened it up and found myself smiling.

“So, when can we book another shoot?” Attached was a picture. Much the same as I’d been sending all day. It was dark but I could see her naked spread out on the bed looking very much like someone who had been thoroughly enjoyed again.

“Whenever you want. Absolutely whenever you want, especially if this is what you have in mind.” I found myself smiling as I hit send and glanced at the photo again. I’d have to see when she wanted to stop by again at this rate. The sooner the better.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, wwedivawanker, NathanFromTumwaterWA, Sorale21, James_scandalous

wwedivawanker

Re: Photographer to the Stars 2 (Hilary Duff)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 09:05:17 PM »
Very hot. Thanks for sharing!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Peronath

James_scandalous

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 08:32:07 AM »
Nice work, I love your Kate Upton stories.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Peronath

Peronath

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 11:14:42 AM »
Thanks! I do have another story with Kate in the works at the moment. Not sure when exactly I'll get it finished. But there is one coming at some point hopefully.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA