Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebrity Story Site Awards 2019: Rules and Process.  (Read 2079 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Celebrity Story Site Awards 2019: Rules and Process.
« on: February 02, 2020, 10:30:17 AM »
Welcome to the Celebrity Story Site Awards for 2019.

Below is a brief overview of how we intend to run the awards this year.

There will be a Two-Stage Process to this:

Stage 1: Nominations for awards will take place between the 2nd-14th February.

Stage 2: Voting will take place using a polling system between 15th-28th of February.

The rules for nominations for each award will be contained in the various nomination threads published here.
Each category will allow you make three nominations from which the top 3-5, depending on the number of nominations made overall, will be moved forward to the voting stage of the process.

There will be eleven categories that you can vote on that cover the various story genres here.

We also have two other award categories which are Best New Site Author and Best Overall Story.

There will be a separate thread opened to discuss this as well should people need further clarification.

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA