Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Swim Naked (Kate Upton)  (Read 15536 times)

thewildcard

Swim Naked (Kate Upton)
« on: April 03, 2024, 10:48:24 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Swim Naked

The sun was high up with no clouds to block the rays pouring down. The perfect time to spend an afternoon in the Bahamas tanning in privacy.

Kate Upton took this trip alone for a two day vacation. Her husband was busy with something related to his baseball career, so she had a small window of opportunity to leave home for 48 hours and unwind herself. She stood tall with her blonde hair flowing behind her back. Her signature, big tits bouncing with each step she made. Sunglasses covered her eyes, blocking out the blinding sunlight. She stepped out of the private hotel suite and onto the balcony overlooking the sparkling blue pool below. The warm Caribbean breeze caressed her smooth, tanned skin as she took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of salt, sun, and sea. The Bahamas had always been kind to her over the years. Many memories were made in her illustrious career as a supermodel, as well as vacations spent in the islands.

She stretched her arms above her head, feeling the soft cotton of her white bikini top and bottoms hug her ample assets, and adjusted the tiny bottoms lower on her hips. A cold glass was in her right hand with a straw to sip from. The sunlight glinted off the gold chain around her neck, drawing attention to her heavy cleavage. Kate prided herself on her tits. Even though she was out of spotlight, she still liked to show them off. As she surveyed the pool area, she noticed a tall, dark, and handsome stranger lounging by the water's edge, his muscular arms folded across his chest and his eyes fixed on her. Kate raised her glasses above her head to get a better view of him without the shaded lens.

She smiled coyly and took a step closer to the railing, leaning her upper body against it and letting her right hip pop out slightly. The stranger returned her smile, and she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. His face was clean shaved and he had a look that told her that he was possibly in his late 30s or early 40s. Older than her meaning he had experience, on her first guess. She took a sip from her glass and made her way down the steps into the pool. The water was cool and refreshing against her skin. The stranger followed her into the pool, and she couldn't help but notice how effortlessly he moved through the water. His muscles rippled beneath his skin as he swam toward her.

"You know, you shouldn't be out here all alone," he said with a playful grin. "There's always someone who'd love to keep you company." His voice was deep and smooth. She blushed again and tried to play it cool. Kate placed the drink and her sunglasses on the side near the pool as she saw his eyes glance at her cleavage.

"Well, I'm not really alone," she replied, her tone teasing. "I mean, I'm sharing my space with a stranger who is you, but..." She trailed off, letting the sentence hang in the air as she treaded water next to him.

The stranger chuckled softly, his dark eyes lingering on her face for a moment before moving down her body. "No, I meant someone special." He reached out and gently traced the strap of her bikini top with his finger. "You look familiar...are you in modeling or something?"

Kate felt a thrill run through her at his touch. "Well, I used to be," she admitted, her voice lowering slightly. "But now I'm just trying to take it easy, you know?" She smiled coyly, her gaze flickering briefly to his lips.

The stranger smiled back at her. "Well, you look amazing, whoever you are," he said, moving closer to her. They floated together as water splashed between her boobs. "I'm Alex," he said, his voice in an accent she didn't recognize.

Kate smiled and nodded. "I'm Kate," she replied, feeling a sense of familiarity with him. It would have been flattering had he recognized her. She was slightly disappointed that he didn't. "So, Alex...what brings you here?" She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and a hint of flirtation.

Alex chuckled softly. "I'm here on business, but I couldn't resist the temptation to enjoy the sun in the pool," he said, his gaze lingering on her lips. "I'v been here all alone before you stepped out. I guess I should thank you for keeping me company." He reached out and gently brushed a strand of wet hair away from her face as she giggled. "Do you have any plans for the rest of your stay?"

Kate felt a warmth spread through her body at his touch. "I'm actually leaving tomorrow," she replied with a sigh. "I wish I could stay longer." She paused for a moment, considering her words.

Alex smiled down at her, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "I see. Did you travel alone?" Kate nodded, smirking at him. "Yeah, I'm here all by myself." She was honest, but left out the part about being married. Since she wasn't' wearing her wedding or engagement bands, she had little to worry about. Once again she noticed his eyes shifting down to her tits. It was turning her on in the water to distract him like this.

"Well, I'm glad we found each other," he said with a playful grin. "Fancy a swim with me?" She smiled up at him, considering his offer. Even though he was a stranger, Kate found herself attracted to him at first sight. He looked like an old friend of hers she used to have casual sex with in Miami.

They swam together, their bodies moving in perfect harmony beneath the water's surface. Alex's strong arms pulled her through the water, their skin touching occasionally, sending shivers down her spine. Her huge tits bounced with water splashing out of the top when they surfaced. Alex was playful, splashing water at her and then Kate returning the favor. After a while, they climbed out of the pool together. Water trickled from their bodies as they grabbed the rail, stepping out. Kate turned around to face him, pressing her body against him. Her big boobs pressed against his bare chest. "That was fun, Alex."

He smiled down at her, then glanced down as he was mesmerized at the sight of her breasts. "Yeah, that was a fun swim," he replied. "Those look like they could be even more fun."

Kate felt her heart race as he spoke. She leaned forward, their bodies still pressed together, and whispered in his ear, "You like these tits,huh?" Her breath tickled his skin, sending a shiver down his spine. "I'm really horny right now, Alex," she confessed, her voice low, nearly seductive. "I've noticed you can't keep your eyes off them. I like that. My boobs are very special to me." She moved back just enough to look up at him, her blue eyes filled with desire. "Would you like to have some fun with me?"

Alex smirked at her. He nodded and stepped closer, taking Kate's wrist and guiding it for her to feel the bulge in the front of his white swim trunks. Their wet bodies pressed together as they gazed into each other's eyes. "Your tits look incredible in that little top," he admitted, his voice low and husky. "I bet they look better outside of it."

Kate smiled, her heart racing. She reached up and unclasped the back of her bikini top, letting it fall open and free from her body. Her full, heavy breasts spilled out, their pink nipples already hard and erect in the warm breeze. "Better?" she asked, moving her hands to her tits and pressing them together to accentuate their size.

Alex's eyes grew wide at the sight of her naked chest. He leaned in, kissing her gently on the lips before moving down to suckle on her right nipple through the wet skin. Kate moaned softly, her hands running through his hair as she arched her back further, offering more of her breast to him. He grabbed them, squeezing at first grasp. His thumbs rolled over her nipples, pushing down as if they were buttons before he fed the left one to his mouth. He suckled hungrily, rolling the hardened bud between his lips as he teased it with his tongue. His other hand wandered down to her hip, pulling her closer so that her wet lower body was pressed against his.

Kate could feel herself growing hornier as Alex continued to work on her breasts. His hands were strong, but gentle. He knew exactly what she wanted, and how to give it to her. She reached down, undoing the tie on his swim trunks, freeing his erection as they fell down to his ankles. He stepped out of them, leaving the trunks to stand naked before her. Alex groaned as she grasped him, stroking him in rhythm with her own breath. He took a few steps back, splashing his feet into the water at the end of the steps. Kate looked in his eyes and then slipped off her bikini bottoms, revealing her wet, shaved pussy. He only saw it for a brief second before she fell to her knees and gripped his cock with her right hand.

She slowly lowered his shaft between her wet lips, her tongue flicking out to taste him. Alex groaned in pleasure as he looked down into her piercing blue eyes. It had been so many years since Kate last had sex with a stranger in a public place like this. There was something about this man that made her want to take that chance. Her left hand reached down, cupping his balls as she began to bob her head up and down on his cock. Kate felt him throbbing inside her mouth. It was such a wonderful feeling to have a dick grow to full length beyond her lips. She sped up her movements, taking him deeper as she sucked on him hungrily. Kate pushed it all the way down, deepthroating him before pulling it out of her mouth with a pop.

"How is it?" He asked her as she stroked him with her little hand. Kate smiled. "Well, it's pretty big," She kissed the head. "Big and meaty." She went back down on it and resumed sucking. Her lips bobbed up and down. Kate let go with her hand and used her hands to play with her tits below. Her big blue eyes still looked up at him as she sucked. She took him as deep as she could, her nose pressed against his wet ball hair. Since it had been so long, Kate choked herself on the length of his dick. She gagged to the point she had to withdrawal his cock from her mouth and take a deep breath.

"Oh fuck, that's it," he moaned, his hands gripping her hair. "You're so fucking good. Suck it again, Kate." His words only made her want to please him more. She smiled up at him and then leaned forward, taking him back into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head as she began to stroke him again with her hand. When she enveloped her lips around it, Alex took control. He began driving his cock between her lips by bucking his hips. Kate moaned muffled sounds as she looked into his eyes. He was fucking her mouth.

She gripped his legs, helping him thrust deeper as she bobbed her head up and down. Her breasts swayed with each movement, slightly bouncing. Her mouth was filled with the taste of him, and she loved it. She wanted more. Alex continued to thrust back and forth in her mouth, listening to the slobbering and sucking noises her lips made. He knew just how far to go without her choking on his dick. After a while, he slowed down and let go of her hair. Kate slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"Mmmmmm, I think you're ready for this." She grabbed her big, natural breasts and pulled them apart. "Oh, my!" He exclaimed in excitement as she pressed her tits around his cock and squeezed them around the pole. Kate glanced down to see the head poking up between the folds. Tittyfucking was her favorite thing to do. After she learned how to use them, she always found time to work her big tits around a hard cock. Flicking the head with her tongue, she felt his cock begin moving between her tits. She moaned at this wonderful, familiar feeling.

The wetness of his shaft made it glide up and down between her tits at ease. Kate moaned as she felt it. Alex was already thrusting at a fast speed, fucking her tits steadily. She wanted to say something, but the only thing heard in Kate's voice was soft moans of pleasure. Her assumptions about this man were proven true. He knew how to fuck a heavy pair of tits and that meant a lot to her. Lowering her head, Kate parted her lips so he could thrust his shaft between her lips with a full pump. Alex thrust harder, feeling his cock slip between her lips, then depart when he pushed back. He did this a few times before Kate raised her head and looked at him so lovingly. It felt amazing to get tittyfucked.

"That's it, just like that..." He panted, slowing down his thrusts "God, Kate. These are the best tits ever." He groaned, coming to a full stop. She grinned in pride to hear a man refer to her breasts as 'the best'. It used to be common to be told that and thus made a good reminder. Letting go of her boobs, she pulled his cock out. Kate gripped it with one hand and then used her other arm to hold her tits up. "I used to get told that all the time. I know my tits are awesome."

She winked and then rubbed his cock against her right nipple. Alex grabbed his cock, taking it from her. Kate rubbed her tits together, teasing him as her hands moved underneath. He rubbed it across her nipple again and then started slapping his pole against her tits. This excited her, making Kate giggle as she grinned at him. "Can we go for another swim?"

He nodded. "Sure, it's going to be a naked swim this time." Kate raised an eyebrow, still grinning. "What I meant to ask was, can we have sex in the pool?"

She giggled as he nodded. "Of course, you can. I'll even do you doggy style." He stepped backwards as she gasped. "How did you know that's how I wanted it?" Alex smirked, shrugging his shoulders and splashing water with his arms. "It's not hard for me to imagine your tits swinging while you get fucked from behind."

The water was cool and refreshing against Kate's skin. She didn't go far, only with the water rising up to her thighs. She spread her legs, edging her toes on the pool's floor and found a position where she could grip the metal railing for support. Alex moved behind her, his cock hard and ready. He guided it between her legs, feeling the warmth of her body and the tightness of her pussy welcoming him. Kate closed her eyes at the feeling of them becoming one. He began thrusting, pushing her hips back against his. The water made their movements slick and smooth. Kate let out a moan as she felt him filling her.

He growled, thrusting faster. Water splashed all around them as she moaned frantically. Her huge, natural tits began to shake and bounce as he fucked her. He reached around, cupping one of her breasts in his hand, rubbing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Kate whimpered at his touch. "That's it! Fuck me!"

Alex slid his other hand down to her slick, wet pussy, finding her clit. He began to rub it, circling it expertly. Kate cried out as he pleasured her, massaged a boob and fucked her all at the same time. For a stranger, he proved his expertise in knowing how to satisfy her. She squealed in excitement as she pumped herself back to move his cock in her cunt. Alex quit rubbing her clit and made one final thrust before pulling out of her pussy. Kate watched him sit down on the steps of the pool. He motioned with his hands for her to get on top.

"Come on, you sexy thing," he said to her. "I want to feel you on top of me." Kate quickly moved into position, her heavy breasts swaying gently with each movement. She straddled him as he leaned back on the steps, spreading his legs for her to be able to sit. Alex grabbed his cock, holding it upward for her. She lowered herself down onto his hard cock, feeling it slide easily inside her. "That's it, baby. There you go." Alex groaned as she sank his cock into her pussy. Kate took a deep breath as she looked into his eyes and prepared herself.

"Okay, I'm ready." Biting her lower lip, Kate began to ride him. Her hips moved in a slow rhythm that was as sensual as it was erotic. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, and he reached up to cup one, massaging the nipple with his thumb. Alex then buried his face between her boobs. She closed her eyes and moved her hands to her tits, smothering his face with them. He licked, sucked and shook his head around to motorboat them. Kate moaned as she tried to move her hips and find that rhythm again. The playful attention to her boobs distracted her enough to stop. He moved his face from her tits, looking her in the eyes as Kate started to move again.

"So fucking sexy. You're just so fucking hot," he whimpered, watching her ride him. She leaned forward, resting her hands on his chest as she began to pick up the pace. Her breath came in short gasps, and her eyes were tightly shut as she threw her head back. Alex's cock slid in and out of her, filling her completely. He could feel her walls tightening around him, and knew that she was close. "Don't cum inside of me. When you're ready, just tell me."

Alex moaned as he nodded. "If you don't want me to cum inside of you, where do you want it?"

"Don't worry, leave that to me." She was still riding him, pumping his cock in her pussy as they spoke.

Kate leaned forward again, resting her hands on his chest. She began to move faster, her hips bucking wildly. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure coursing through her body. "Oh god, I'm so close..." Squealing in excitement, she closed her eyes as she felt him take over, bucking his hips to continue pumping his cock in her pussy. Alex was doing the work now.

Her big boobs flapped up and down, smacking against her chest. Alex moved his hands to her hips, ready to pick her up when he needed to. She could feel her orgasm building, growing stronger with each passing moment. She began to move faster, her boobs slapping against his chest a few times. Closing her eyes, Kate squealed. "OHHHHHH, GOD!!" Her pussy clamped around on his cock as she came. "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Alex grunted at the warm, tight feeling inside her. He grabbed her hips and lifted her off him carefully so his cock could slip free. Kate moaned loudly, trying to catch her breath. She kicked water, splashing it as she lowered herself down to her knees. The cold water rose past her stomach, making a line with her tits. Since he managed to hold back from blowing his load inside her, she owed this to him. Kate smirked while grabbing her breasts and pushing them together. It made a squishy noise as water splashed between her boobs. "Get over here and fuck my tits."

He grinned and stepped back into the pool, meeting her with his cock underwater to slide between her breasts. "This is some reward for not cumming inside you." Kate winked as she squeezed her boobs around his hard dick. "Don't worry, I'm gonna make you cum so hard with my tits. This will be something you never forget after I leave."

The water sloshed around as he started thrusting between her tits. His hips moved in a steady rhythm, his cock sliding back and forth between her perfect tits. Squishing and splashing sounds were made with trickles of water showering everywhere. Since her tits were halfway submerged underwater, Kate made sure to squeeze them tightly around his dick. The wetness made it easier for him to fuck her tits fast and hard. The cold water wasn't unbearable, but it made everything feel that much better.

"Ohhh, god! These tits are amazing!" Alex groaned as he continued thrusting into her perfect tits, his cock sliding between them.  He moved faster, pumping his hips and making water splash around them. He could feel his balls tightening, and he knew he didn't have much longer.

"Yeah, just keep doing that," she moaned, her voice barely audible over the sound of splashing water. She kept her boobs smashed together, slightly adjusting her hands underwater. "Keep fucking my tits."

"Ahhh, fuck! Kate, I'm gonna cum!" He shouted, his hips bucking wildly as he came. His seed spurted between her breasts, painting her wet skin with a shower of cum that coated her neck. Kate kept her boobs squeezed tightly around his cock so he couldn't pull out. She wanted that pearl necklace and she got it with strings of water cum splattering up her neck and around her boobs. He kept thrusting slowly between her tits, crying in pleasure at the end of his orgasm. She only let go of her tits when she was sure that he was done. Alex pulled his cock away from her, took two steps backwards and then sat down on the steps.

"God, that was incredible." He spoke with a sigh. Kate just smiled at him. She left the cum on her neck, letting it trickle down her wet body as she stepped out of the pool, leaving him there as she fetched her wet bikini.

"That was fun, Alex. Thanks for the good time."

"It was a pleasure meeting you Kate," he replied, watching her nude figure step around, water trickling from her body as she basked in the sunlight. The way she moved, the way she held herself... it was as if she were a supermodel, striking poses for imaginary cameras. Kate thought about continuing this affair with Alex beyond the pool and back in the hotel. But she knew deep down it was time to go. Days like this, she knew when to cut off a man, leaving them with no strings attached to meddle with her marriage. It was better that he was unware of her identity. She found it amusing that he didn't recognize her for who she was. Many a men dreamed of having her, yet a complete stranger who didn't know her could rest well at night knowing he had chance encounter with Kate Upton.

The End.

Angry Dutchman

Re: Swim Naked (Kate Upton)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 11:51:38 AM »
Great story. That finish was sublime.

The following users thanked this post: sxsxtoto

extreme1

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 03:15:09 PM »
That was a hell of a story!

Banshee

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 01:22:05 AM »
Kate was made to model bikinis and no one can dispute that fact with me. Great fucking story. A bit voyeuristic, slutty and hot.

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 04:24:52 AM »
A great one night stand with my favorite babe.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2024, 02:04:26 AM »
That was fantastic! Love to see a wet and slippery titfuck! You are writing quality stories

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA