Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 26: Eva Green]  (Read 284661 times)

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 24: Christina Hendricks]
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2023, 06:37:11 PM »
Episode 24

Codes: cons, MF, titfuck, facial

Starring: Christina Hendricks

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

March 2011

It finally happened. The pent-up anger and frustration in LA’s movie industry overheated to the point violence was inevitable. The hostilities between various fractions and studios have been a fat and greedy elephant in the room far too long, which is probably why the conflict blew up so hard and was thrown so far out of control.

If this had happened a couple of centuries earlier, we’d solved everything the gentleman’s way: With lances and swords. Unfortunately, such luxuries are far gone. Nowadays, chivalry is replaced with backstabbing and throwing shit for minor affronts. Actions like that can’t go on for too long without reactions. And when discussion and negotiation fail, there’s only confrontation left.

Thankfully, I wasn’t physically involved in the fighting. I was merely a shellshocked spectator who had to take care of the fallout. The incident was called “the great Meridian brawl” due to the venue where everything took place. It gave the tabloids lots to chew on, and for a while it seemed like it had set StarGazer back considerably.

Thanks to this incident I got to fuck Christina Hendricks though, so it wasn’t all bad.

Like I said, the venue of the great fight was Meridian Hall – an indoor arena for all kinds of competitions with a large hall for multiple use.

This was another one of those charity conferences I couldn’t wait to get over with. The event was supposed to raise funds for investments in foreign markets. It’s an important job which helps a considerable amount of people, but hastily staged arrangements resulted in a boring amassment of studio tops holding speeches.

Some of these events are only worth it for the drinks. In a way, I think the ensuing fight bettered my impression of everything.

The few actors present were mostly called in to work as glorified figureheads and I’m sure they found it just as boring as me. I know that was Christina Hendricks’ take on it.

I didn’t have to wait long before I caught her eye. She was standing at the main table, studying the dishes when she spotted me. Having met her on previous occasions, we were on quite good terms. A chat with her would be a highlight of the night the way things were going.

I’m sure she didn’t intend for her gait to be so seductive, but her assets jiggled with each step. Clad in a light purple wonder, she did nothing to hide the fact that she was an incredibly buxom woman. I think she liked it that way. Most heterosexual men would’ve had a hard time staying unfazed by her presence, and I admit it was a major struggle trying to keep my eyes away from her cleavage. 

“Having a great time?” she asked.

“More than you can imagine Christina” I said, unable to speak to her without sounding like I had an umbrella stuck in my ass. “So, how is your night?” I asked, desperate to take my mind off her body.

“Oh, I’m having a blast. Best night ever. This is everything an actress should aspire to.”

“That’s great to hear.” I said, confused to why she wore that uncharacteristically goofy smile. She stared at me for a few seconds like she had just told an outrageously funny joke I hadn’t understood.

“Actually, I didn’t mean that. This place is lame as fuck.” she blurted out, shaking her red hair in dismissal. I was a bit taken aback hearing such language from her. “We are only here to let some undercrust pretend they’re something they’re not.”

“Okay. But charity events are a part of our job, wouldn’t you say Christina?”

“I’m an actress. Not fucking Mother Theresa.” she said, adding a slight aggressiveness to her voice. It made her look even sexier if anything.

“Now, now Christina.”

“Bah! A couple of years from now on we will look back and wonder why the hell we even pretended to care. Think we’ll save the world by saying nice things and playing idealists? We’re the scum of the universe. With the amount of shit going on behind the curtains, there’s only a question of time before the media uncover what kind of people rule things around here. There won’t be any celebrations then. There’ll be hangings and floggings.”

A bit shocked by her blunt response, I tried to dig a little deeper. “But do you mean these events shouldn’t exist? These events help people after all.”

“They do, but I don’t see why people like us should pretend like we’re the ones taking the initiative. It’s hypocritical beyond belief.”

“Oh, come on Christina. This is a chill part of our jobs. We hardly have to do much.”

“Precisely. Without anything to do there’s no reason for me to be here. Where the hell is the fun in that?”

“Have a drink. Have two. It’s all on the house.”

“I’ve had three, and I’m still not drunk enough to enjoy this night.” she said downbeat before flashing a bright smile to one of the camera dudes who walked past. She was an actress alright.

“Listen, if there’s any way to swing your mood, I’ll do anything I can to help.” I promised, still trying to cheer her up.

“Oh, I can think of something.” She said with a wink.

I was momentarily stunned by her innuendo. Then I got distracted by a journalist running past, right before I spotted Conrad and the crew arriving. If they were here, the conference was about to start.

The disruption lasted a second, but when I turned around Christina was gone. If her bluntness had any meaning behind it, it was up to me to decipher it. Had she thrown that to see how I would react? You never knew with these Hollywood starlets.

I remember this incident so well because it was the last substantial conversation I had before the night turned violent.

There was unrest in the air, although few sensed it at the time. It never phased anyone as anything more than a minor argument about movie deals.

Two men were having a conversation. You’d have to stand close to them to hear what was said, but if you knew the history of Greg Cosmatos and Gavin Ross, you’d probably figure out the verbal duel going on.

“Gavin, you crazy bastard! You cannot do anything without making the world into a worse place can you?”

“Sure I can! I just sold some tactical nukes to Universal. They’ll level StarGazer as soon as I give the signal. That should give me a few Nobel prices.”

“Always the rabble-rouser aren’t you, sheepshagger?”

“At least I can say I have proper studio-backup, fuckface!”

“Fuckface? I like that one Gavin. I'll have to remember that one next time I'm climbing off your mum.”

“Do that shitheel!”

The most amusing thing was that they traded insults with completely straight faces. From a distance it looked like two friends having a jolly conversation, and not a toxic rant. It was a harbinger of what was to come.

Greg removed himself from the confrontation with a wide smile, only to break into an angry sneer as soon as he turned away and walked over to me.

“Mark my words, Alex. That sonnuvabitch is going to regret being here tonight.”

One could understand Greg’s anger considering how much frustration Gavin had caused him over the last decade.

Gavin Ross - the man who had left StarGazer with tons of saucy studio-secrets and sold them off to Robert Hanson for equal tons of $$$. Financial setbacks followed in his wake, which cost the firm plenty of important contracts. Greg would know. He had lost investments in the million-dollar class.

At this time, Gavin’s status as the traitor of StarGazer had become public knowledge. I was surprised he had dared to come here despite his reputation. Maybe it was because he had formidable backup? Robert Hanson’s enterprise housed folks who weren’t the kind of guys to mess around with.

“You planning on bringing the fight to them? Seems like you’re in the mood for one.” I said, more than a little concerned.

“Not if I can avoid it. That coward brought company. See that lean and mean dude standing beside him?” Greg pointed to a handsome guy in his early thirties with short black hair and a white vest over a dark shirt. He looked like a hitman working for some super villain.

“The Asian one?”

“Colombian actually, but yeah! That’s Rico Aicrag.”

“THAT Rico?”

“Him. Took out half a dozen goons unarmed when they tried to attack Robert last year and hurt one of his alligators. Guy’s got his reputation for a reason.”

“So, he’s Robert’s bodyguard now?”

“Nah, he’s part of the firm, although he doesn’t do all that much from what I hear. Gavin is the one doing the intellectual work, but taking Rico with him is concerning.”

“A taunt?”

“Probably yeah. Prepare for anything. If the board let Robert talk too much tonight, he’s going to be on the offensive. He’ll say things to fuck with us. No doubt about it.”

I tried to locate the subject of discussion. At the moment, Robert Hanson was having a conversation with, of all people, Richard Sparkle who back then was the head of Draconian Inc., with ties to everyone from Steven Spielberg to the Fox conglomerate. Someone was trying hard to infiltrate in the system.

“See? The sleazebag has already started his mission!”

“So are we Greg.” I said, reminding him of our work.

“Yeah? Well, I can see a difference.”

“Which is?”

“We’re the good-guys. Those are the bad-guys.”

“Sorry, I forgot about that!” I grinned.

Greg downed another shot of alcohol. He was drinking hard. He always did when a tricky situation loomed. And we were definitely on the brink of one now.

“Goddamnpieceofshitscumfuckmotherfucker!” he muttered under his breath as he mean-mugged his hated enemy.

As you can tell, there was a fight in the brewing, and I think it’s time we meet our contestants: The crew supporting StarGazer and the crew supporting Robert Hanson’s SuperMarlin studios.

On my side, you already know the players. Along with Greg, we had Simon, Paulo and Cora.

The guys need no introduction. Greg is, as I’ve told you before, a former middleweight boxer. He’s by far the most intimidating of our guys, but Paulo is capable also - schooled in Brazilian capoeira among other things. Even though Simon is a goofball, I always knew he had some experience under his belt. He’s not on par with the other two, but he can surely take some punishment. Especially if it’s from latex-clad dominatrixes.

Our dark horse that night was Cora. You might remember her as Greta’s assistant, but I haven’t talked much about her, simply because she’s StarGazer’s invisible woman – her life is dedicated to the business Greta doesn’t have the time for. She’s a lovely brunette in her late thirties, possibly with some Eastern-European in her, although I have never figured out her ethnic mix. As a skinny woman at 5.5 she’s not exactly MMA material, and I guess most people would underestimate her. That’s part of her advantage though.

On Hanson’s side there’s Gavin Ross. I don’t know too much of his physical merits, but he’s a strong-looking man with several fist fights under his belt from what I hear. His companion of the night was Rico Aicrag, a martial artist with minimum black belt in any discipline you care to name. There’s also Gunnar Gans, a big bastard of a man, about 50 lb overweight, but as a large guy, about my own height, he was not to be taken lightly. Hector Nilsson was a short but fast dude with an outdated mullet. At last, they had Laila Sander – a blonde Amazonian woman most folks assumed to be some Valkyrie from Norse mythology.

Yeah, we’ve got folks from all trades of life in this line of work.

As the conference moved forward, there were speeches, but I can’t imagine any of us cared to even listen. Christina was right, these events were a pain to get through. Spotting her from time to time, she looked as indifferent as when she spoke to me. I imagine she wanted hard for something to happen. She would get her wish, because this was when professional delusion collapsed under the weight of heavy alcohol consumption.

Thirty minutes into the conference, Greg finally had too many drinks. Our man can hold his liquor well, but he’s not immune to overdoing things, especially if the stuff is free. With a few too many onboard he could be a very dangerous man. Especially if he felt his companions and friends had been disrespected. Or worse, if his economical investments had been hurt.

Glaring at Gavin Ross with a poisonous gaze, it seemed like he was waiting for an opportunity to strike.

As he watched Gavin laugh along with Kurt Russel during some of the unfunny jokes from the stage, something must’ve finally snapped inside him. He went over to him the same way competitors do before a boxing match. A procedure Greg wasn’t unfamiliar with.

Miraculously, he was still sober enough to put up a diplomatic face. I saw it all happen, a bit too worried to intervene, but too enthralled to not watch.

“So, herr Ross… Do you mind if I call you “herr?”

“Be my guest.” Gavin said nonplussed.

“Mister Ross, I have this burning urge to rip your beating heart out of your chest, and I would very much like to eat it before your eyes as you die in agony.”

“Modesty doesn’t suit you Greg.” Gavin smirked, seemingly unimpressed with such hilariously outlandish threats. I spotted a concerned Rico watching the two argue. He must’ve anticipated what happened just like me.

As the commotion intensified, I didn’t get a clear picture of what was said, but it became obvious Greg’s lost investments was what finally detonated the night.

“TEN FUCKING MILLION!” he roared in Gavin’s face. “Take this you son of a buttfucked whore!”

He kicked. Greg is a formidable foe and Gavin should be thankful he was drunk that night and didn’t fight at full force. The kick landed at his solar plexus, and I swear I saw him leave the ground for a split second. The next moment he hit the nearby table and sent champagne flying over a shocked Kurt Russel. Gavin laid there in the amassment of splintered boards, white covers, and shattered glasses.

By this time, Rico was on Greg and subdued him with a strong chokehold. Greg was no match for this man’s martial arts, but he was surfing on blind rage, and although breaking free seemed futile it didn’t stop him from trying.

“HEY!”

It was Paulo. Running towards the fighting men, he hit Rico with an elbow to his side. Rico was too mighty a foe to go down from this, but at least he lost his grip on Greg. I saw Simon come running, accompanied by Cora whilst Gavin got reinforcements courtesy of Gunnar Gans and Hector Nilsson.

The hall had turned its attention away from the confused speaker at the stage. Everyone stared at the fight that now broke out. From a nearby table, Christina Hendricks watched excited.

Gavin rose from the shattered dinner table. He was not happy, and right then he looked like he could even be a challenge for Greg.

From there on, a chaotic brawl broke out in a Ragnarok of fists, feet and hair-pulling where I had little idea who hit who.

Cora was having a girl-fight with Laila who was half a foot taller, but Cora ignored this and grabbed her by her long hair. Gunnar Gans was now holding onto Simon’s blazer, sending him off balance as they spun around on the floor like a badly choreographed dance. Rico and Paulo were having the most impressive fight, doing something that wouldn’t look bad in an action film. Greg broke free from Gunnar and tried to get to his main foe, but was then taken down by Hector who tackled him with a move straight out of WWF.

Everyone stared. Some cheered. Some screamed. Christina Hendricks clapped.

Conrad was definitely taken by the drama unfolding before him, but he and Greta steered clear of the beldam and watched from safe distance, knowing all too well they would lose face if they got involved.

Greg and Simon found out they didn’t need to get physically involved and began throwing things. A piece of table-cloth went flying. Then a plate of roast beef. Then a bottle, and suddenly all sorts of items went airborne.

More spectators joined the fight. Two guys tried to intervene by grabbing hold of Greg, only to be knocked out by the man after five seconds. A female journalist from Empire Magazine got hit in the head with a large bowl of salad that Simon had thrown. Laila tried to kick Paulo in the nuts but was then attacked by Cora who clawed at her face. Everywhere there were screaming and things crashing.

I stood petrified, trying to comprehend how a charity event could derail so bad.

“So, how’s business going?” someone asked beside me in a flat and nonplussed tone.

I realized it was none other than Darren Hyatt whom I met the previous year at the Gideon Plaza. What the hell was he doing here?

“Darren?”

“Who else?” he said disinterested, not even glancing at the fight. Standing with his back to the carnage, he made himself a large tuna masterpiece.

“This is boring to you Darren?” I said shocked as a bottle of wine shattered into the wall beside him. He didn’t even flinch.

“You must be a special kind of crazy to cope with this madhouse. Sane people are the anomalies here. Like you.”

“I… Guess.” I stuttered, trying to comprehend this level of calmness during the most vicious brawl I had seen in a while.

“Don’t believe me? Take a good look at the people here. No-one wants to intervene. Everyone’s watching until at least one side is decimated. And they do so thinking “thank God that’s not me having to deal with this shit.”

I sighed, still wondering if I should get involved just to prove him wrong. Exposing myself in a public gathering was something I wanted to avoid at all costs.

Five other people had gotten involved, although I don’t know who they were. Gunnar decked Simon and gave him a fist-sandwich to his face, causing a nosebleed that lasted the next two weeks.

Shocked faces surrounded us and laughing was heard - nervously, like they were unsure whether they really should laugh.

I couldn’t help noticing Christina. She was standing with a wicked grin on her face. Her hands were curling down her abdomen. As security forces finally came pouring inside to break up the fight, she seemed disappointed, like she had expected more.

Paulo served a right hook against Rico which even I found impressive. Had he used it on a lesser adversary, he’d won, but Rico was built like a tank – taking punishment like a champ whilst, at the same time, trying hard not to kill his opponents. That was when over a dozen security people threw themselves over them like a human wave attack. Cora, for whatever reason, threw herself on top of them and began pounding away with her small fists.

The thing I remember most today are the various amusing remarks flying around me.

“Fuck me! Have the studios gone insane?”

“Should we call in the military?”

“Nah, call Bruce Willis. He’s the kind of guy who knows how to handle these situations.”

“I saw him in the bar just now. He’s fallen asleep between the tits of that blonde bimbo.”

“Call Ellen Ripley instead! Then the National Guard!”

“That Cora lady handled herself well though. What a bitch-fight champion.”

“Oh, shit! Here comes Death-Cosmatos again!”

Greg was fighting with an open shirt, trying to handle three security guards simultaneously. Bottles of wine were spilled over him, making him look like a bloodied action-hero. Cora was pulled away by a security guy as they lifted Paulo and Rico from the floor. Both panted like mad, trying to keep their balance. Fighting is tiresome. Most people, even strong ones, can’t go on playing kung fu expert for hours like you see in action films.

It wasn’t before Greta shouted to everyone to “Get a fucking hold of yourself unless you want me to call in the CIA.” that the fight finally ended. It was the first time anyone of us had heard her swear. The funniest thing is that she could possibly have acted on her words as she was apparently close to someone in the central intelligence at the time. In any case, Greg and Gavin decided to call it quits.

It seemed like the entire audience, numbering hundreds, woke up from a collective dream.

I caught a glimpse of Conrad and Robert. They stared at each other like powerful warlords assuming their forces.

Cora was fastening her shirt as it had been partially pulled off. The spectators were right – she had handled herself exceptionally well this night. She and Greg held hands as the fighters were escorted outside by security. To no-one’s surprise, they ended up in bed together that night. A fight always makes the juices flow. As I was about to experience.

Shocked people were guided out from the conference area when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I once again stared into the unbeatable cleavage of Christina. This time I couldn’t look away, but Christina didn’t mind. Far from it.

“C’mere!”

“What’s the deal Christina?”

“Don’t ask. Just follow my lead!”

I had spotted her enthusiastic grin as she watched the fight, like one of those scantily clad ringside gals during boxing matches. That smile hadn’t waned, but turned into a raging fire that needed to be quenched. As she grabbed me by the hand and began to drag me away from the main crowd, her face was blushing like she couldn’t conceal her excitement.

“This is amusing to you?”

“It sure as hell is! Don’t tell me you’re unphased by so much fun!”

“Watching colleagues fight isn't necessarily what I would call fun.” I protested as she pulled me out of the large hall into a nearby corridor.

There were just a few people in here, including a confused Lindsay Lohan with lots of white powder spilled all over her dress. Few bothered with the redhead dragging the blonde hunk after her. I don’t think anyone even saw us exit through one of the doors at the end.

The next passage we had for ourselves, but Christina wanted more discretion. We moved five and a half rooms from the main hall. I expected the next door to reveal a broom cabinet, but Christina dragged me into a locker room - probably in connection with the indoor football field that laid in the neighboring corner of the building.

She finally let go of me. I had taken her lead because I knew all too well what she was after. Walking back to the door, she made sure it was locked.

“With the battlefield out there, there’ll be hours before anyone would bother to check inside here.”

She steadied her glance at me, making sure I paid attention to her hands cupping her breasts through her dress, moving them onto the brim. It reminded me of the stance Anna Popplewell made before her striptease a year earlier. Both were buxom women, and both loved to show off their bodies.

“You dragged me in here to show off your stamp collection Christina?”

“Smartass! You know damn well what I want!”

“Yeah, I’m finally getting familiar with Hollywood. Only took me a decade.” I said frankly as I took off my jacket.

“Then you must know us Hollywood women get hot and horny when things get out of control?”

“Far too many times. I’m not even puzzled you crave violence.”

“I dunno about you, but I looooove the sight of beefy hunks going at each other like bulls in a fighting pit. It’s so manly and hot I just about fucking came inside there.” Christina purred.

She sounded like a Roman aristocrat having left a gladiator battle, demanding a private audience with one of the fighters. It was apparently common practice 2000 years ago.

“Sex and violence have an intertwined relationship, yes.” I said, undressing faster than I had intended. The thought of boning this hot piece of ass was getting to me.

“And you won’t deny the need for some release after a brawl? Don’t lie to me, you’ve felt it! I know it!”

She was trailing her fingers along that clingy dress. It wouldn’t stay on for long now. Not with that gaze. She seemed like she would launch herself at me.

“I won’t deny that. No. And if you’re as randy as you look, why don’t you get to it bitch?”

“Ooooo! You horny bastard! I love men who talk that way!” she drooled. “I love it, because I’m sort of a horny slut myself.”

Her fingers had twirled into the cleavage of her dress. I felt like standing atop a tall building, ready to jump because Christina was ready to unleash her gazongas.

“Can’t take your eyes off them can you?” she asked confidently.

“Not my thing. Sorry!”

“Huh?”

“Boobs are overrated!”

My taunt had the desired effect. She gaped at me in shock before twisting into a serious war-face and prepared to tear some fabric.

“Yeah? Let’s see how you’ll rate… THESE!”

Her large, jiggling melons were as good as any saucy fantasy anyone could imagine – bouncing before my eyes as the owner violently removed her dress which kept them under control. Ripping her clothes off, she made a number of it, seductively bending down to pull off her panties, revealing she was a redhead all over.

She truly had a body of a goddess – her red head wonderfully contrasting her ivory skin, her light plumpness enchanting her incredible curves, topped with those large zeppeliners which she began to mash together. There was a look of aggression on her face, daring me to keep up my indifference.

“I take it back! I must say I’m amazed!”

“Oh, I knooow. I love the thought of men wanting to bury their schlong between them and fuck them like the horny apes they are!” she drooled, never stopping to squeeze her flesh.

“Right! Get over here then slut, before I have to drag you by the hair.”

I didn’t mind adapting a harsh tone. If she was turned on by violence, she no doubt preferred things a bit rough.

“OOooooyeaaa, but I better confirm the rumors first. A man with your reputation better pack some heat.”

Haughty like a goddess. I liked that. As I pulled down my pants and my dick sprang out before her, she didn’t faint in awe like I had hoped, but she was definitely impressed.

“Aaaaah! Just what I wanted. A sword big enough to please any woman. I can’t wait to feel it in me!”

I didn’t have to do anything but kick my pants off as this big-breasted vixen went down before my raging meat. Leaning over the bench in front of us, she swayed her back impressively, sending her large rump into the air with her massive tits dangling underneath her. Anticipating my reaction, she stared up at me with passionate eyes, my veiny cock vibrating an inch before her half-open lips.

“Get to it bitch!”

Christina threw herself into work. Her softness engulfed my cock and she began to move - letting my dick lurch in and out of her mouth. The most amazing thing was that she never used her neck, nor did she adjust her head to change the angle of her attack. Not once. Instead, she used her entire body as she thrust herself back and forth on all fours. The result was a vision of paradise: Christina Hendricks moving like an insatiable whore to pleasure me orally.

Not even bothering to go soft, Christina picked up the tempo. I couldn’t suppress my groaning pleasure as she took me deep – straining her gag reflex each time my dick disappeared down her throat. Staring up at me with those desirable eyes as she worked on me. I was stunned how she managed to impale her face with such determination. She wasn’t just giving a blowjob. She wanted to prove herself as a cock-sucking queen. Loud gagging echoed through the room.

“GLOKK! GLOKK! GLOKK! GLOKK! GLOKK!”

Her body-movements were expert skills I’d love to see more women make use of – holding her head completely still as she pushed back and forth, only allowing her lips and tongue to create friction onto my cock. I stood with my hands to my sides, wondering if I should grab her head, but I decided Christina could have it her way. She lived for this.

There was a huge mirror to our left, and it captured the action in a way that was incredible to watch as Christina went to work. Her frantic shoves sent those massive tits swaying underneath her like pendulums. We needed to change scenery quick unless Christina wanted me to explode down her throat. Luckily, she was more than ready to experiment as she removed those luscious lips from my dick.

Turning around on the bench, she laid down and spread her legs to its sides, readying herself so I could move over her. Grabbing her massive chest, she began clapping her tits together in anticipation.

“Go on! Unleash your python between these jiggly pieces of human perfection!”

I didn’t tell her of my encounter with an equally impressive pair just a few months earlier - Kayla, the busty cashier with whom I had shared Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I didn’t feel like setting up a tit fight though. Just hearing Christina brag about herself was hot enough. Men love women who are confident about their assets.

As I placed my raging cock between those massive pieces of flesh, she squinted her eyes and wiggled her tongue at me. She didn’t lie – she loved her breasts being used like this. There was a massive “ooooaaaaahhh” as I started up, like the feel of my dick gave her pleasure. Going slowly between those jumbos was impossible. They were made to be handled rough, to which Christina agreed.

“Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah! Make them tits bounce! I love it! Love it! Love it! Fuck my tits! Fuck my tit-cunt!” she panted excitedly.

I didn’t say anything and concentrated on my job. Squeezing her softness and pinching her nipples as I watched my dick piston between those majestic mounds was every man’s dream. After a few pumps, it almost felt like her tits had glands that eased my strokes. Incredible! I was fucking an out-of-control slut with a body that formed and shaped itself by need, strangling any cock with any opening.

“Fuck yeah! Keep fucking my tits! That’s what they’re for! I want a line of hundred guys waiting to titfuck these perfect pieces of fuckmeat of mine!”

“You’d love that wouldn’t you bitch!”

“Fuck, yes! I’m a horny fucking bitch with BIG FUCKING TITS! I love the power they give me over men!”

This woman knew how to find the right words. Her sleaze-mouth only inspired me to fuck her harder, just like she wanted. Increasing my speed between her tits as I kneaded them hard, I sent Christina’s body rocking and shaking on the bench underneath me. It wasn’t long before my dick began hitting her on the lips. Holding her mouth open for me, my dick smacked into her mouth, which Christina loved – using the opportunity to get a taste of my cock again.

“Mmmmmh! Smmhmmhhh!”

It was hot watching her try to combine a titfuck with a blowjob, something only the most well-equipped women could perform. Still, before anyone at the conference missed us, I wanted to see how that sexy body of hers would do for a real fuck-session.

“Turn around bitch!” I commanded as I removed myself from her. Christina obeyed with a giggle.

Twisting around with her rear against me, she placed herself on all fours with her palms on the bench. She was glistening with excitement. Glaring back at me, Christina slapped her ass, giving me a stare that was the pure definition of horniness and lust.

“Fucking mash that piece of meat into my hot cunt and fuck the living shit out of me!”

I did as my goddess commanded. Clamping my hands onto her ass for control, I speared her. Feeling my dick plunge deep into her molten lava, she exploded without warning.

“OOOAAAAAAAA! YESSSSS!”

Not caring in the least if she was comfortable with it or not, I went amok. The two of us flew out of control immediately - grunting like Neanderthals as we mated without any care in the world.

The smacking sounds heard inside that locker room were ridiculous. If anyone were standing outside, they must’ve mistaken it for an applause. My aggressive thrusts sent Christina’s massive rump into cascades, while her delicious tits jiggled underneath her. As I picked up speed, they began bouncing so hard they smacked her under her chin. Christina loved the rough treatment I gave her.

“EEEEEEEHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHH! POUND THAT HOT CUNT! I’M NOTHING BUT A BIG-TITTED HOLLYWOOD-WHORE WHO CRAVES COCK! FUCK ME-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!”

We fused together so perfectly I felt like we were cogs in some organic machine, consisting of me in the back and Christina in the front. I thrust into her at the same time as her ass violently ricocheted into me, and as we pulled away we immediately collided back together in perfect sync. We became an unified organism, only existing to produce pleasure and babies.

The loud slapping continued. Turning to my left, watching myself in the large mirror, I just about came as I stared at the two of us rutting like animals. Fucking Christina doggy-style, her large tits swung so hard they literally turned into a blur – only visible as fleshy pillows hitting the underside of her face with loud smacks. Wailing like a supercharged banshee, Christina shook her head back and forth so hard I wondered how her neck withstood it. Her hair flew around her face like a reddish aura. Coupled with her guttural screams, I was only encouraged to fuck her harder. I had turned into the breeding bull Christina desired, while she had transformed into a big-titted wraith. It could never last too long.

“Fuck, I’m coming!”

The woman in front of me knew exactly what I wanted as I dismounted her. Kneeling onto the floor, she made sure she spread her legs invitingly. Holding out her well-fucked and absolutely irresistible milk-jugs, she readied them for me.

“Cum all over me! Coat these perfect porno-tits of mine in a heavy layer of sperm! Cover my tits! Cover my face! I love being drenched in sticky ball-sauce!”

Jacking off like mad, it took not more than a couple of seconds to turn me into a raging cum-hose. I exploded all over her.

“AAAAH! HEREICOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHMMMMHHHH!”

I hadn’t gotten some in about a week, so I knew I had a lot to give. Exploding, my first load was so large I nearly covered the left half of Christina’s face from her chin to her forehead in one powerful blast.

Christina opened her mouth wide as I emptied my balls all over her. Having far more to give, I shot rope after rope over her tits, aiming low so I could drench her like she desired. Moving my cock upwards again, I began covering the other half of her face as I continued to shoot.

I couldn’t believe how much I had in me. As my orgasm subsided, I tumbled backwards, fearing I was about to black out. Leaning back against one of the cabinets, it took me a few seconds to return to sanity. Coming down to earth again, I reacted to the satisfied moans before me.

Christina was COVERED. It was so fucking nasty that I almost got hard again on the spot. Her entire face was plastered in goo, dripping down into the cradle of her tits which had turned into a dam of whiteness which spilled over and rand down her belly. It was one of the most intense paint-jobs I had ever done. To this day I still wonder if I was seeing things from nearly blacking out.

“Mmmmmmm! Just like I wanted!” Christina purred satisfied.

Bewitched, I watched as she lifted each boob to her face and began lapping my sperm off those large fleshy globes. Underneath that thick coat of whiteness, she winked at me, making sure I paid attention to her licking up my content.

Sitting down on that bench, I spent a few minutes watching this degenerated queen clean herself up.

It was a solid finish to one hell of a wild night.

It’s true what they say – with each major setback comes fortunate consequences. In spite of a big brawl with some broken ribs and lots of nosebleeds, I had a great time that night. As did Christina.

As expected, the fight gave StarGazer some unwanted and negative feedback over the following weeks. Greg had a lot to answer for. I remember I apologized to him for not having intervened or given him a helping hand during the brawl, but he shrugged it off as usual.

“A real man has to take care of his own business.”

He uttered those words with pride, like a knight underlining the importance of chivalry and clearly defined rules in battle.

Like I said earlier; I had to take care of the shitstorm that plagued StarGazer, but it was preferable to the prospect of standing in the midst of the storm swinging a sword like Greg had done.

Oh, and another interesting detail:

This event convinced Robert Hanson that our firm was about to fall apart and disintegrate. It was what he needed to gain confidence to try and sway me over to his side, once again.

That is not just a story for another time. It’s a story for the next time.

NEXT: Danielle Panabaker and Imogen Poots play sirens.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 08:42:44 AM by Nidhogg »

Blocboy VC

« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2023, 07:07:05 PM »
Another great one.
The whole beginning bit with the shit talking and the fight was extremely entertaining, and the sex scene with Christina was great too. Your eye for detail is so damn good honestly.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nidhogg

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2023, 12:02:46 PM »
Boobs are overrated someone says. After experiencing a titfuck from heaven from that goddess, I beg to differ.

Awesome fucking story.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, Nidhogg

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2023, 03:36:51 AM »
My apologies for missing this story when you originally posted it.

This was a fantastic chapter, one of my favorites. I loved the bit where the guy said boobs were overrated and then Christina showed hers off. You really tapped into her comedic side very well!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nidhogg

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 25: Imogen Poots + Danielle Panabaker]
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2023, 06:02:31 PM »
Episode 25

Codes: Cons, MFF, anal, facial, honey traps

Starring: Imogen Poots, Danielle Panabaker

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

May 2011

You’ll get all sorts of experiences in this job of mine. When competition between stalwarts go on the offensive, everything from assassination attempts to bribes and offers in the billion-dollar class are used. It’s a chaotic mixture of intimidation and seduction. One of the most effective weapons in this latter category are honey traps.

You might read that word and say to me; Alexander, come on… honey traps were part of espionage during the cold war. To which I would answer; no, I’m serious. At least fifty percent of the times when rival companies and agents try to hit their opponents where it hurts the most, they use this kind of tactics. Other agents have told me of this phenomenon, and I’m certain it reaches far back to the establishment of the studio system in the 1920s.

Innocent winks, crossed legs and seductive smiles are effective ways of swaying menfolk to do things they shouldn’t have. Hell, I’m certain female agents have similar problems.

When it happens, it’s best to be prepared. Stay true to your principles. Don’t let yourself be swayed by something that sounds too good to be true. But if opportunity arise, and you see you can get away scot-free, make sure you have some fun.

The attack I’m about to tell you about took place at H-Block at 10:34 AM a sunny Wednesday. I had just ended a video-conference with StarGazer’s newly initiated French division about the amount of cash we should donate to their side of the agency when my doorbell rang.

I had lived here for years, but there was still something intimidating about this vast complex. The place was a never-ending maze of surprises. Lately, the investigation regarding the underground shelter Maria speculated was built underneath the pool was nearing its conclusion. There was something down there alright. I hadn’t told Maria all about it, but it seemed like it was connected to that outlandish apparatus in the secret cellar. I’ll come back to it when time is ripe. But I digress.

Walking up to the front doors, I immediately knew whoever stood outside had never been here before. When friends and contacts pay me a visit they simply stroll inside, shouting my name.

Opening up to a double whammy of gorgeousness, the blonde half spoke to me.

“Alexander Taylor?”

“Who else would I be?”

Snickering.

“Alexander, may you be so kind to invite us inside?” the auburn haired one replied.

A prank was my first intuition, although I sensed ulterior motives with that getup. The blonde one wore skimpy denim shorts which clung to her shapely ass, and a red tube top which showed off her upper body in great detail. The redhead didn’t hold back either, but settled for a miniskirt that gave onlookers a great view of her great-looking pins. A white top draped her shoulders so loosely it seemed a light gust of wind would blow it off.

Their seduction-capacity was off the charts. With their flirty smiles they looked like sirens from Greek mythology, modernized for the 2010s.

“I don’t see why not. Why don’t you please come inside?”

“Thanks!” came in a choir.

The two of them held hands as they stepped inside. They oohed and aahed as they took in the sight of my home, excited like little kids visiting Disneyland for the first time. Everything about their reactions were exaggerated one way or another. Either way, they were definitely putting on appearances.

By now I understood who I had invited inside. UK actress Imogen Poots was the blonde bombshell. Danielle Panabaker was the redhead. The young women were up and coming stars in the city, although I hadn’t spent much time with either. There was a very good reason for that though - neither were associated with StarGazer. You may think actors are free to speak to whoever they want like free people in a free country, but studios are picky scumbags when they want to “protect” their clients. Some have special clauses when it comes to simple communication. Idiotic? No doubt, but that’s a consequence of the studio system.

This fact of the matter made Imogen and Danielle’s presence here more than suspicious, underlined by the risky clothes. What they wanted I did not know, but I knew I was about to find out when they motioned for the longue on the ground floor.

“Hey Alexander, is it okay we call you Alex?”

“Most people do, so…”

“Wonderful! Alex why don’t we all sit down.” Imogen beamed as Danielle pointed to a vast ten-seater.

I chose the five-seater on the opposite side of the table. There was nothing but overly enthusiastic smiles in the sofa before me. The girls were so upbeat they reminded me of characters from a children’s television program. If they smiled more, they would need to pay for grimace-reductive surgery.

“You’ve got a great place here Alex.”

“Such a great house.”

“You even have a pool.”

“I bet there must be 40 bedrooms in here.”

“At least.”

“You could have a girl in every bed here and be set for the next three months.

“If you had one per night that is.”

“And men like you love company.”

“All men do.”

“In this business that is.”

“Nothing to be ashamed of.”

“We understand it so well.”

I sat mildly astonished, listening to the girls perform their tale. It was like watching a cartoon where a couple of characters managed to start and finish each other sentences in perfect harmony, like twins with a psychic link.

“We can relate, because, well...”

“We’re part of the business after all.”

*giggle*

“Sex is a human right.”

“Or a men’s right if you want.”

“But let’s not get hung up on sex.”

“No, let’s not talk about sex.”   

“No more sex.”

“That’s not why we are here for after all.”

“Not at all.”

“At least not for the time being.”

“Let’s get down to business shall we…”

As if the business hadn’t already started when I invited them in. With that much seductive ballast, I halfway expected them to begin a striptease. Regardless of their badly hidden intentions, this had ALL to do with sex.

“Your stay in LA comes with plenty of benefits.”

“Great ones at that.”

“But it’s safe to say the people backing you can’t continue their winning streak forever.”

“StarGazer that is.”

“Mister Atkins and Greta have done well keeping the company together so far.”

“A most astonishing task given the circumstances.”

“But that is about to come to an end.”

“The results over the previous few months haven’t been promising.”

“And they’ll have no backup when the debacle at Median revealed internal problems of such magnitude.”

“There’ll be no safety net when the company crashes.”

“Not now when changes are happening so fast.”

“Something big is about to happen Alex.”

“And we want you onboard.”

“You two?” I asked, knowing very well that Imogen and Danielle weren’t the kind of entrepreneurs to start their own business.

“Nonono!”

“Hahaha! We’re only actors.”

“Only slaving for the man.”

“It’s beyond our abilities to start something that big.”

“We’re just following our duty.”

“And our duty is to obey our boss.”

“We’re informed you’ve heard of him.”

“Apparently, you’ve been in touch before.”

Hanson. Fucking Robert Hanson. The fat leech had been on the offensive lately, and now he was sending these sirens to capture me. Or at least my soul.

Suddenly, the conversation was all about the fall of StarGazer and my impending unemployment. Intimidating, but the situation wasn’t nearly as bad as they made it out to be. They had access to information I knew wasn’t widely shared to the public eye, withheld only for the heads of the companies in question, but none of that was as critical as they suggested.

There were plenty of rival companies that hoped the Median brawl would mark the beginning of the end for StarGazer and their associates, but this wasn’t the sort of event that would collapse media empires. Had Greg been caught sleeping with Laila Sander he’d probably fucked the company far more than the fist fight with Gavin Ross.

Imogen and Danielle were doing a laughable overestimation here, but I let the girls drone on. They were a lovely sight, and I had some idea where they would be taking this.

“I might have heard of him, yes.” I confirmed.

“Excellent.”

“Very good.”

“Let’s get down to business then.”

“The name of the game is planning.”

“Some studios don’t ever bother with planning.”

“But this one is different.”

“They’ve got everything laid out, which is why you could do a masterstroke of job change.”

“With all benefits of your current job intact.”

“All the goods you could ask for.”

“And more. Much more.”

The girls purred like the world’s sexiest felines. Anyone but me would surely have trouble concentrating in front of these seductive beauties.

“You make all of this sound very good, but I would need to clarify plenty of things first if I could have a word with that employer of yours.” I said.

“You shouldn’t worry about it Alex.”

“Not at all.”

“Hanson takes care of all that.”

The name finally appeared. It was nice to have my suspicions confirmed. Looking at him you’d think Hanson was nothing more than an obese fuckwit, but he could be lethally clever when it came to schemes of this kind. If he was confident the allure of Imogen and Danielle would send me running over to his side like a lapdog, he’d made some grave miscalculations though.

The question on my mind was this: How hard did Hanson want his sirens to push me? How far were they willing to go to get me onboard? The possible answers to this question made devilish thoughts whirl.

Should I give it a try? I sat there watching Danielle crossing her legs over and over again, making sure I noticed her lack of panties. If they were in league with Hanson, they would have to be prepared for anything if he really wanted me. Anything, as in…

“Like we said, you’d be set for life. You’d almost forget you’ve left StarGazer.” Danielle said.

“Hmmmm, this is definitely interesting, but…”

“Yes?” both said in unison. Their faces lit up a notch as they thought they had caught my interest.

“Eh… I could ask for business reports here girls, but I’m not convinced Hanson is the right man for me. If he’s so eager to have me on his side, why didn’t he come here to have this chat?”

“Hanson is a busy man unfortunately.”

“Building his empire.”

“But he sent us, because we’ve got some talking to do as well, Alex.”

“Like what? You haven’t come up with any clear proposal apart from lofty promises.” I taunted, watching the two of them getting more rowdy in their sexy getup.

“Oh, but we’ve got EXACTLY what you need.”

“Precisely the sort of things a man of your stature need.”

“Joining us would pay most handsomely.”

“Once again, exactly WHAT’S in it for me girls?” I said, feigning impatience and annoyance. “There’s no need to even call Hanson if I can’t trust him to be serious about this. Apart from sending some lovely girls to do the talking for him, he’s got fuck all the way I see it.”

This was my coup’ de grace – the unnegotiable factor which marked the point of no return. If they were honest about their glorious intentions, they would be forced to mobilize to keep me interested.

Imogen and Danielle exchanged an uneasy glance like they realized they needed to shift into the next stage. It was the first genuine reaction I had seen from them so far. Everything up until then had been a carefully rehearsed script. Now they had to play a different role.

“What’s in it for you, you ask Alex?”

“Yeah, that’s exactly what I ask.”

“Oh, I think we might have a few tricks up our sleeves that you might find interesting.”

“MOST interesting.” Danielle said as she moved up on her knees in the sofa. Imogen followed suit, shooting their chests forward.

“I’m warning you. I’m a difficult man to please.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Really?”

“I’ve seen it all. Hanson must upgrade his bribes if he wants me on board. I have all the money I need.”

“You’ll have so much more.”

“Your own skyscraper if you want.”

“I don’t need a skyscraper. This crib is good enough for me.”

“A-ha! I think you underestimate the more… what should I say, organic side of things.”

“After all, Hanson said that all bets are off this time.”

“What you receive now is merely a welcoming package. It’s only a percentage of what you can expect on a weekly basis.”

“Forget what she said. DAILY basis.”

“Anytime you want.”

“With any client under Hanson.”

Imogen began dragging on the brim of her top while she spread her legs wide on the sofa and trailed her fingers down her crotch. Danielle sat up in her seat and swayed silently on her knees. Things were about to get hot in here. 

“Just think how much fun it would be if you were around to fuck us all day long. You’d like that huh?” Imogen moaned as she moved her hands to pull her tight top over her head. She had no bra on.

“Working with a couple of sex crazy sluts is a privilege most men could only dream of, but join us and make your fantasies come true!” Danielle mewed as she rose from the sofa and removed her loose top, continuing with her bra.

Both girls stood up as they prepped themselves for the lewdness to come. I sat there, feigning surprise, although everything went exactly as I had hoped. I would gladly let these sirens have their way with me if they believed they could fuck me into submission.

From here on out it was a sex show. Imogen was the first one to get naked as she kicked off her shoes and shorts. She spread herself wide on the sofa to show off her bald snatch. Danielle revealed no panties as she pulled her short skirt off and got nude as well. Grinning, both girls turned around and gyrated their fat asses in the sexiest way possible. Casting a glance over their shoulders, the two sirens made sure I paid attention to them. These girls loved to be watched.

I saw no reason not to get into the act. I had removed my shirt and had my pants sliding down my legs as I sat there with my dick in hand.

Totally naked, the girls turned around again and got up onto the table. Crawling over to me, their asses swayed as they eyed my cock like horny wenches.

Imogen’s fair skinned blonde made a wonderful contrast to Danielle’s fierce auburn look, but they had approximately the same built – fit and athletic for girls in their early twenties. Their delicious bodies were neatly dolled up, shaven and prepped like they were about to do a Playboy shot supposed to show off their nude bodies in the best way possible.

Kicking off my pants, I sat there naked, spreading my legs for them as they reached for my cock. Imogen slid down onto the floor while Danielle kept her position on the table, holding her body on the edge with her ass in the air. Her mouth was already on my dick then, violently forcing it to the corners of her lips. Staring at me, she squinted her eyes as she popped it out of her mouth. Acting like a professional pornstar, she grabbed my thick shaft and smacked it playfully against her pink tongue, still keeping eye contact.

By now there was wet slurping sounds underneath her as Imogen handled my balls. Feeling her tongue lurch around my sack was heavenly. Taking my nuts into her mouth, she tasted and licked them as Danielle’s lips worked on my cock. I could only growl in lust. Having two world-famous actresses going wild over your dick is a prospect reserved for the absolute elite of the world. Who the fuck can brag about experiences close to this?

Deciding I wanted to exploit this luxury blowjob to the fullest, I grabbed both of them by the hair and forced Danielle off the table, getting her down to the floor.

“Okay, let’s see what you two bitches can do for me!” I snorted as I pressed their faces together over my dick, eager to see how far they were willing to go.

“Hmmmnnnmmmmmmmm!” came in unison.

Like my words had fueled their submissive urges, hungry mouths engulfed my cock, making sure they could pleasure me with a luscious lip-tunnel. Tightening my grip on their hair, I began forcing their heads up and down. Their eyes closed as they concentrated on their sinful task, letting my hands guide their heads up and down in endless motions. Releasing my grip on their hair slightly, the two of them soon adjusted their rhythm and perfectly worked together as a team.

Glancing down at their bobbing heads, I noticed they were either pinching their nipples or masturbating as they pleased my dick. This wasn’t just a dedicated job proposal and a ruse. They were truly and fully getting off of this dirty act.

“Okay! Let’s see what else you’ve got.”

“Yes dear!” they sang in choir.

Still holding onto their hair, I moved over to the sofa on their side of the table, just so I could enjoy the sight of the two of them waddling after me like Gorean pleasure-slaves. They sure didn’t mind. Hair-pulling seems to be a common kink among Hollywood stars.

I pushed Imogen forward into the soft cushion where she turned over on her back. Spreading her legs, she didn’t resist as I placed Danielle on top of her, their tits crashing together. They didn’t lie. They really opted for me to do anything to them. Realizing the opportunity to play with two bodies at the same time, I intended to make as much out of the situation as humanly possible.

Their intertwined bodies gave me easy access to four holes. Turning their heads to me, they spread their lips open, presenting me with glistening pinkness.

“Take us! Both of us! Now!”

“Do it! Use us like your private cum dumps!”

I didn’t ask for permission. These two had set themselves up for taking, so I took them.

Rearing up behind them, horny teasing turned into pleading cries of lust. As Danielle was elevated, she was the one with easiest access, so I mounted her. Plunged into her tight inferno, I was met with not one, but two cries of pleasure, underlining the feeling of having sex with a single person. As I fucked Danielle, Imogen made just as much noise as the woman lying on top of her. Our frantic motions and constant shaking gave plenty of friction between moving body-parts, but Imogen’s act would’ve been ridiculous anywhere outside of a pornographic feature. Not that it mattered – it only spoke how much they lived themselves into this sinful act.

“YesyesyesyesYEEEEEEEEEEESSS! Fucking pound us! IIIIHHH!”

Danielle’s cries were endless as I leaned over her, pressing both girls into the softness. I was lying on top of a pile of delicious girl flesh as we mated like wild. Letting my hands fly free, I made sure to sample every inch of this double whammy of celebrity hotness as I fucked them. Even the lightest touch sent them into a whiny moan, like their bodies had become organs that received only pleasure.

Leaving Danielle’s snatch for a moment, I aimed lower and plunged into the drooling pussy underneath her, causing Imogen to yelp, like she hadn’t anticipated my move. I laid my entire weight down on Danielle’s back and leaned over her shoulder, aiming for Imogen’s face. I forced my tongue into her mouth as we trapped Danielle between us.

We made out so hard drool poured out from between our mouths, forming a puddle of spit underneath Imogen. I rocked my hips so violently into her, Danielle’s sexy body shook underneath me, reacting to my every move.

While Danielle had met my attack with a sense of aggression, Imogen met my thrusts with total submission, like she played a doll. Pulling away from her face, she looked high on drugs. Her eyes had rolled back into her skull as she whined uncontrollably, unable to form coherent sentences.

Making everything I could from this sinful flesh-fest, my hands roamed all over them - grabbing hold of any body part I could reach. Squeezing their tits, I pinched diamond hard nipples and smacked fat asses as I continued to pound away at every hole my dick could find, shifting between two wet and willing pussies. Pulling out of one woman, I plunged right into the other, shifting back and forth for several minutes, letting each pussy have a taste of my cock. Both girls reacted to my roughness with uncontrollable screams of lust and lewd admissions of how great my dick felt. 

Deciding to make some changes, I slowed down, but gave the girls no time to recover.

Grabbing Danielle by her waist, I pulled her away from Imogen and lifted her up. Holding her in my arms like a little girl, I didn’t carry her over to the sofa behind us. I threw her! Danielle squealed as she hit the pillows. Looking dazzled, she must’ve thought I was taking the action to her first, but she was in for a surprise as Imogen landed a few feet to her right.

Imogen was as ready as she could’ve been, but I decided to roughen things up a bit as I understood that was the only pace these hellcats operated on. Moving over to them, I grabbed Imogen by her ankles. Pulling her body outwards, I pushed her legs back until her knees hit her shoulders and her feet dangled above her head, making her perfect for taking.

“Oooooaaaaaahhhh! Yeayeayeatakemelikethistakemelikethhhlllpphh…”

Her dirty talk was interrupted by my hand as it forced itself into her mouth as I mounted her pussy. Letting her have it, I plowed her cunt with long brutal strokes, causing her legs to sway uncontrollably beside me.

Fucking her on my knees I used my free hand to fondle her tits as Danielle moved up beside me, encouraging me with dirty talk as she masturbated her cunt like a madwoman.

“Fuck! This is so fucking hot! But I know something even hotter!”

“And what’s that?” I grunted.

“A real nasty assfucking!”

There was a feral yelp from Imogen down in the sofa. Her eyes widened in anticipation, like she had just been promised a billion dollars.

Moving out of her hot box, I watched as she spread her ass as wide as possible – hooking her legs behind her shoulders, her fingers forced themselves inside her sphincter which she pried so far open it was fucking obscene. I wondered how the hell she had prepped her holes beforehand. She was practically gaping at me.

“Yes! Fuck my slutty ass!” she gasped “Plow my fucking asshole like the pornowhore I am!” she begged.

“Listen to the slut! She can’t get enough of that huge cock of yours!” Danielle yelled beside me. She was out of control now – almost jumping up and down in the sofa in excitement.

“Fuck, yes! I crave that mighty piece of man meat down my shithole! Fucking POUND that slutty fuckhole of mine!” Imogen whined.

Watching her gaping asshole, I needed no further invitation and dove into her bowels as hard as I could. I was met with a yelp from a wild she-creature who never sounded less human as I bottomed her out in my first stroke. Damn she was deep!

Danielle was going crazy beside me, sounding like she was the one getting fucked.

“FUCKING RAM THAT ASSPUSSY! SHOW HER HOW A WOMAN SHOULD BE TREATED!” she screamed as she leaned over and spat into her co-star’s face.

I was unsure what her intentions were, but she made them clear as she moved over Imogen and sat down, her round ass brutally grinding into her face. I heard another squeal of joy muffled by fleshy slaps and in the next moment Danielle screamed as she felt her co-star’s tongue slither into her bowels.

“AAAAAAAAHAHHHHAAAAAAAHHH YES! RAM THAT TONGUE UP MY SHITHOLE YOU FUCKING TRAMP!”

I was in awe. The sight of these film stars out-slutting each other was so hot that I went medieval. Raising my legs into a squat, I posed myself so I could slam my cock as deep into Imogen’s asshole as humanly possible. In seconds, there was nothing but slapping joy echoing through the house.

As I continued to fuck Imogen in the ass, I felt up her legs, sliding my hand from her ass over her thighs and ending up at her calves which I grabbed hold of, pushing her legs further back. Shifting my attention to Danielle, I grabbed her tits, mauling her hard, causing incomprehensible screams of lust.

A threesome like this is common in dirty movies, but the reality is even better. You feel like you’re mating with an enchanted and genetically altered organism consisting of two intertwined bodies. That mental image might create disturbing connotations, but the feeling is otherworldly – Imogen’s asshole contracting around my dick like a hungry mouth, her legs shaking invitingly in the air, with Danielle’s entire body to play with on top of that.

We were so sweaty it was getting hard to grab onto each other. Holding Imogen’s right leg with a tight grip around her ankle, I slung my other arm around Danielle’s shoulders and latched onto her lips, turning her head to the side so I had a better chance to explore her mouth. She responded with a whole lot of mumbling nonsense as we made out. We barely sensed Imogen. She was nothing more than a piece of flesh both of us made use of as I pounded her snatch and Danielle rode her face.

There was nothing but moaning now, consisting of three bodies struggling to fuse together.

I sensed Imogen was about to detonate underneath us as we continued to use her body. Pushing her legs further back, Danielle diddled her clit, closing in on her own orgasm. She was almost there when Imogen’s cunt-juices suddenly exploded all over us. High-pitched whining was heard underneath Danielle’s ass. Separating our lips, she cried in sympathy with her co-siren as she came all over her hand - adding to Imogen’s juices, splashing them over the girl underneath her and all over the sofa.

“SO FUCKING HOOOOTTTTTT!”

Deciding I had punished Imogen’s hot body enough, I wanted a go at that other ass. Dismounting the English girl, I dragged Danielle over to me. We barely registered Imogen’s breath of relief behind us as I turned Danielle around roughly. Laying her down on the brink of the sofa, I held onto her hips as I pushed her headfirst to the floor.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!”

As Danielle’s shoulders hit the carpet, I grabbed the undersides of her knees. Stretching her legs over her body, her feet touched the carpet behind her head. Grabbing onto her cheeks and pulling them open, she was perfectly laid out for a rough anal pounding.

Danielle was, if possible, even more out-of-control than Imogen - crying and barking like some animalistic abomination that had found itself inside my house. As I pushed into her rectum, she exploded, yelling so hard that outsiders might have mistaken it for a murder in process.

For newbies, it can be something of a challenge to bend your dick downwards like I did, but the visual aspects and tantric aesthetic makes it all worth it. I began to flex my legs, pumping in and out of that raw ass as I fucked the wild woman underneath me. Danielle replied with senseless screaming.

“FUCKING YEAAAAAHHHHHh! THAT’S IT MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK THIS ASS LIKE IT’S YOURS! FUCKIN RAM THAT COCK DOWN MY SHITTER!”

Imogen was lying in the corner of the sofa, pleasuring herself as she watched us go. In the absence of dick, she thrusted four fingers into her pussy and ass at the same time, wiggling them around into herself like she couldn’t get enough. Adding to the experience, she continued to moan like a whore, seemingly just to accompany her partner’s screaming.

Say whatever you will about the acting abilities of Hollywood girls, but they’re sure talented when it comes to this kind of entertainment.

Forcing my dick deeper into Danielle, I made sure to hit her most sensitive spots as I fucked her. She sounded like she was in a constant stage of euphoria, but there was no pretending here. She was an expert in the anal-arts and knew how to get herself off as she forced four fingers into herself. Her dirty acts only encouraged me to plow her harder, sending her widespread legs into an uncontrollable bounce. My thrusts made Danielle go crazy with lust, masturbating her cunt until another shower of love-juices rained all over her body and face.

“OH FUCK! FUCKING DESTROY THAT HOLE MOTHERFUCKER! FUCKING FUCK! FUCK THAT ASS! FUCKING FUCK THAT ASS! FUCK THAT AAAAAASSSSSS!”

“It’s exactly what I’m doing you silly whore!”

“FUCKING YES! YES! YES I’M YOUR FUCKING WHORE! FUCK THIS WHORE’S ASS! FUCKING FUCK PORNO FUCKING WHORE ASSFUCK FUCK CUNT ASS FUCKFUCKFUCK!”

I had to stifle a laugh at how committed these two were. They tried SO hard to play nymphomaniac sluts, and credit where credit’s due; they succeeded!

A performance of this kind can only last for so long until orgasm is impossible to delay. Someone was going to get drenched in the next few seconds.

“Down before me! Get ready!”

Pulling out of Danielle’s ass, she knew what was coming and rolled over to her knees. The turnaround was brutal. She seemed dizzy as she brought her face up before my cock, but she managed. From my left came Imogen sneaking down onto the floor. Lining up beside her companion, they forced their faces together and gaped so hard they looked like they dislocated their cheekbones.

Stroking my dick in front of them, I needed less than five seconds.

“YEEEAAH! TAKE IT SLUTS! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!” 

As usual, I had built up quite a load and spent the next few seconds plastering them.

The first rope flew into their mouths and the next two gouts splashed over Imogen, covering her left chin and her nose, cum flying into her nostrils. I spent the next few strokes aiming for Danielle, trying to cover their faces with equal amounts. I was quite successful.

As my orgasm subsided I found two sexy bitches laced in cream. There is no sight more beautiful. Maybe with the exception of the two of them using their tongues to clean themselves up.

Although it was hard, we gradually came back to civilization again. Imogen walked on unsteady legs while Danielle pulled herself together and got back to her business-like personality in a whim.

“So, Alexander. I hope this little demonstration have given you something to think about.”

“You can say that. Hanson sure has his ways.”

“And there’s a lot more where it comes from.”

“Endless possibilities. Like we said, we’re just the starter kit.” Came from Imogen who latched onto the other girl to underline their sexiness.

Once again, I got a bit creeped out how these fresh young girls could switch between their negotiator roles, and total nymphomaniacs. I imagine there’s lots of self-control involved.

“So… You now have the easiest choice in your life.”

“Come with us and you’ll get all celebrity pussy you need.”

“You get to screw around with any girl you like at work.”

“All you need is to say yes.”

“One simple word.”

“One simple act of acceptance and Hanson will take care of the rest.”

“So…”

“What do you say Alexander?”

“Hmm…”

They stared in silent anticipation. Awaiting the triumph as I tried to look like I seriously considered to accept their offer. Then I broke into a grin.

“NOPE!”

Disappointment and shock are always a sight to behold. Especially in pretty female faces whose agenda has crashed to the ground. Fake smiles are replaced with sour grimaces and the lack of words. Then there’s the hurried assemblage of clothes, the dash towards the nearest exit and the slamming of doors.

Compare it to how you dismiss telephone scammers. Don’t you love their reaction when you pretend you’ve taken the bait and agree with everything they say, only to disappoint them in the final moment? Sure, the girls were a level or two above phone companies, but the attitude was the same.

What Imogen and Danielle told Hanson that night I have no idea, but I do believe he was generous of them. At least, I never heard they suffered career setbacks of any kind. I guess he must’ve had a soft side deep inside that obese fatness of his.

The next day I informed Simon and Greg about what had transpired, and they laughed themselves senseless. Although I didn’t brag (too much) about a threesome with two willing honeytraps, the ensuing conversation was less about what we should do with Robert Hanson and more about which girl had the best ass and the best tits.

Like I said, this was not the end of Hanson’s efforts to capture figureheads from StarGazer. By now it was evident he would try any means possible to sway us over. His attempts got dumber and dumber as time went on.

It was quite funny, until one day when things stopped being funny.

NEXT: Ancient temple exploration with Eva Green

« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 06:24:18 PM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Blocboy VC, wildspirit365

Blocboy VC

« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2023, 06:38:07 PM »
Great job!
I'm not too much into anal myself, but this was still really well done.
I found it really funny when the girls kept finishing each other's sentences.

The following users thanked this post: Nidhogg

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2023, 12:06:28 AM »
I love the honey pot set up! Never seen that used in a story before!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2023, 07:23:29 AM »
I love this series and just wanted to show a bit of support  :Y:

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 26: Eva Green]
« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2024, 03:50:01 PM »
Sorry for the delays. My schedule is obliterated, but I'll continue posting for as long as I can.

Episode 26

A few sequences borrow inspiration from Amazon writer Gregory Michelson along with a few eighties action/adventure flicks.

Codes: cons, MFF, damsel in distress, sex as reward, maledom

Starring: Eva Green

August 2011

There’s still a sense of exoticism to international travels and movies set in foreign locations. Think back to classic James Bond and you remember there was a time when people didn’t travel all that much, when even a flight was considered something worth empathizing. Watching it on screen was the closest some people ever got to travel abroad.

Those days are long gone, but like I said; there’s some magic left. Especially when you’re the one going for a trip and the goal is deep in the jungle.
Peru was the destination this time. I was heading for the jungle-based set where the buxom beauty Eva Green was about to star in her first action-oriented role. Jewel of the Amazon was predicted to be a sleeper-hit and it would be a golden opportunity for Eva to show her skills as a capable heroine. Something she hadn’t done up until that point. The ties to “explorers on a mission” type of flicks was obvious, and at the time, there was a market for tough women kicking ass.

Eva had actually made it as a co-producer and a major creative advisor on set. I was informed that her input was taken very seriously. StarGazer had poured plenty of cash into the project, so they sent me down to see if they were properly spent. And if I managed to get Eva onboard, Conrad surely wouldn’t mind.

Arriving on location, I was immediately struck by the humid atmosphere. As expected for the Peruvian rainforest, the climate was tough. I didn’t envy the people doing physical labor around here. In fact, I spotted crew members handing out water bottles to the rest of the workers.

I was reminded of the giant set I visited in the Malayan jungle years before. This film didn’t have the benefit of a construction budget in the million-dollar class, but it was an impressive effort. A few artificial props were coupled with some ancient ruins I assumed to be the real deal.

How they got the permission to film in such a secluded location I never knew, but Eva’s co-producers had the right connections.

One thing’s for sure – the exotic environment was peopled by exotic people. I stopped in my tracks and couldn’t help but stare as about a dozen topless girls flew by me. All were giggling, not to mention jiggling. Their costumes reduced to nothing more than jewelry and minimal loincloths to cover up their most intimate parts. Hips, breasts and asses were on full display. With their lusciously shaped proportions, I assumed they were hired from nearby stripper bars.

Shaking my head clear, I worried that someone had seen me, but I realized I wasn’t the only one staring. Most male crew attendants turned to the laughing girls as they walked by.

Moving through the camp, I got distracted, once again, by a stunning brunette with raven hair tied into a tight bun. She was clad in worker pants and a brown shirt that clung her ample chest. She looked Hispanic, although her lovely face made her seem slightly Southeast Asian.

A short introduction with the director aside, I was basically on my own, free to do whatever I wanted. Having considered the budget plan, I went into the tent with most refreshments and cooled off, watching the world like a fly on the wall.

The place was well prepped for the occasion with a camp consisting of tenfold of minor tents spread out over a relatively large area. It was like a small provisory village was built out here for the duration of the shot.

I spent just few minutes alone before a couple of figures emerged outside. Straightening up, I watched the lovely creatures before me - Eva Green and the beautiful Latina I had spotted earlier.

Of course, I had met Eva several times over the years. She was not one to hold long conversation with agent’ish types of my kind, although she certainly recognized me.

“Fancy meeting you here Alex.”

“Same to you Eva. You’re looking great.”

She wore grey working pants like most of the crew did behind the scenes and a lose shirt over a tight top. Her outfit seemed tailor made to underline a professional image, although it was unable to hide her immense hotness.

“Thanks! I need to for the upcoming shot. The director was happy as long as I kept the archeologist look.”

“Which you do.”

“You like?”

“Your outfit looks great. It’s kind of… Uh…” Both women giggled by my unease.

“A more refined Lara Croft don’t you think?”

“I definitely see the Lara Croft resemblance, yes.”

“I haven’t got the ridiculous bust, but I do the best with what I have.” Eva laughed as she moved her ample chest sideways, sending my head into a spin.

Her magnificent presence would dazzle even the most hardened men, bringing those massive globes forth inside that far too tight top. Say whatever you want about Indiana Jones, but he never had this much cleavage.

“Anyways, here’s my stunt coordinator – Lazua Dalios.” She nodded to the dark skinned beauty standing beside her, smiling at me.

I got to take a closer look at her. She was about four inches shorter than Eva, with a build that underlined her talent as a physical advisor with stunts and martial arts under her belt. Her lovely looks made me think of a princess guarding some Mayan temple. Her bust was all the more impressive for such a short woman. Why the heck was she comfortable working as a stunt-coordinator? She would look great on the big screen.

These two would send any heterosexual male into madness. I decided I better suppress my dirty thoughts and get the conversation going.

“So… From what I’ve been told, I assume the two of you have full control over second unit stuff by now?”

It was Lazua who took the word, speaking with a delicious Spanish accent.

“Absolutely! Eva’s in prime form. No opponent, no matter how skilled would stand a chance against her. All she needs is a whip and she’ll be ready to take over the world.”

Eva grinned. Her stature showed a woman filled with confidence and pride although she modestly dismissed Lazua’s lofty words.

“Don’t listen to her. I could never compare with Lazua. Those movements of hers are legendary.”

“I wouldn’t go that far Eva.”

“Oh, you should’ve seen her Alex. She’s got hips that would outmatch any belly dancer.”

“You like this kind of change?” I asked, trying to change direction so they wouldn’t notice my growing hard-on. “Because this is quite different from what you’ve been doing over the previous years Eva. An action flick shot on foreign soil.”

She nodded.

“It’s been a dream project for a while now. I’m so happy you smartasses at StarGazer finally saw some sense decided to get it funded.” She smiled proudly.

“It’s a passion project for you?”

“Absolutely! This is what I’ve been after for years – a chance to show that women can handle badass roles as well.”

“It’s much needed with all the sexist stuff flying around nowadays.” Lazua agreed.

“Then what’s up with all the fanservice?” I nodded towards the sexy female dancers rehearsing along with a score of male performers about a hundred yards away.

“Eh, it’s an R-rated movie.” Eva shrugged. “We need to give the guys something to drool over. They’re the target audience after all. Besides, the idea of lost tribes in the jungle always fuels the imagination. And what you see isn’t too far from the truth either.”

“It isn’t?”

“According to scientific analysis, these temple ruins are about the only remains of some largely unexplored civilization that existed along with the major cultures on the South American continent about a millennia ago. Right Lazua?”

“Right!” the beautiful Latina nodded.

“Most peculiar.” I said with raised interest. “At least I cannot remember having heard of this place, and I consider myself decently schooled in the subject.”

“You’re right.” Lazua admitted. “Geologists and archeologists have shown interest over the years, but nothing conclusive has been discovered. Yet!”

“Sounds exciting. So, Eva’s doing pioneering work with archeological interests in mind then?” I teased.

“I wish.”

Lazua looked at us nervously as if she hadn’t been tuned in on the humor.

An hour or so passed in relative boredom.

Surveying the site and getting a sense of the scale, my thoughts began to drift back to what the girls had told me. Ancient history had an attraction I could get behind. From the great African deserts to the north cape, there was something about past empires and civilizations that got to me. That this set was linked to some largely unknown society only made it better.

Everyone around me seemed to be in good spirits. Watching Eva rehearse with her male co-star and the extras, she gave off a confident vibe. She laughed along with the cast, but fell into a serious mode as soon as she discussed script details. It was obvious how much this film meant to hear.

Another thing entirely, something I couldn’t help thinking about was that this movie would be her first without any nudity. Ever since her breakthrough with the unbelievably saucy The Dreamers she had never been shy – always giving audiences some spectacular topless shots or full-frontal scenes. Not so this time apparently.

I stared at the gorgeous woman who made even a casual stroll seem sensual. What a waste, I thought for myself.

Talking about mundane economic aspects is part of the job. The indifference that follows is a kind I had to get comfortable with the first year I was on StarGazer’s payroll. In this case, it was a minor sacrifice since it meant I got to spend more time with Eva and her lovely stunt-coordinator. I was in the middle of a chat with the safety advisor on set when Lazua came over. Her gait was enough to give her breasts a slight bounce.

“Listen Alexander, Eva convinced me to do some scouting. Do you want to tag along? I’ve heard rumors you’ve got experience.”

“Kinda.” I said, trying not to sound overly excited to spend time with, not one, but two bountiful beauties. “Back when dinosaurs existed, I got hired to find spots where you could get ideal shots and places where the terrain was suitable for rigging.”

“Well, that’s just too perfect! We’re going up there to get a bird’s eye view of this area.” She pointed towards the hillside rising up beside the camp.

She was right. This area would look spectacular from up there.

“I’d love to, but haven’t you guys got specialists for this kind of work?”

“That’s where yesterday’s football match comes in. Half of the technical crew got drunk at the after-party. We’re quite undermanned today, but I’ve done this before, and Eva wanted to come with me to get some first-hand experience with the jungle.”

“Wow! Great initiative.”

“Always rely on women to do a man’s job I guess.” she bragged.

“Fine with me. Terrain seems harsh though. Any suggestions?”

“Better shoes.” She smirked.

A large centipede, big enough it could see it from several meters away moved over the forest floor like a time-traveling tourist from the Cambrian ages. Eva got the shivers.

“Brrr! Just thinking of these things lurking around in the thousands everywhere makes my skin crawl.”

“Come on Eva. Be a heroine.” I joked.

“Easy for you to say. You’re not going to stay here for more than a day.”

“If you awake with one of them in your sleeping bag, just punch it in the balls and tell it to get the hell out.”

“I rather use a lawnmower.”

Lazua walked in front of us, handling the wilderness with a large machete. The hanging plants and gigantic leaves weren’t the main obstacle as much as the lack of a clearly defined path. We moved over large tree roots and a rocky and loose soil that covered the hillside.

I had been surprised when they decided to go through with such a basic task, but the girls took the climb far easier than I had thought. Eva walked on without pause or any complains, although I could sense that the climate was getting to her. Lazua, on the other hand was a true natural. She traversed the terrain with the flexibility and durability of a panther. I was impressed how she handled that machete as well.

“You’re okay?” I asked Eva beside me.

“Never better!” she panted. “We’ll come up to a clearing in a few minutes. There’s a road up there.”

“A road?”

“Lazua told me about it. Wait and see.”

Less than ten minutes later I knew what she was referring to. The terrain flattened and the forest opened into a broad pathway that resembled a primitive road. I also noticed architectural remains inside the dense forest to our left. A wall maybe? Sensing my curiosity, Lazua filled me in.

“This is what I was talking about. What you see here is among the few known reminders of that ancient tribal community.” Eva said. “Right?”

“Correct.” Lazua said as she let the machete sling to her side. “This is one of the richest, but least explored places of ancient culture on the South American continent.”

“I imagine there must be at least SOME interest in scientific circles?”

“Well, it’s largely shunned because it’s got no economic value.”

“None at all?”

“Archeological digs costs money, and that’s what explorers don’t have unless they can convince the right people they’ll earn billions.”

“I’m impressed. You’re telling me a whole culture was based around this mountain and no-one has taken the initiative to do a proper investigation?”

“That’s not the only issue, is there?” Eva added.

“Yeah!” Lazua admitted, “They made a few digs here about a century ago, and there was a part of the ruins down there that was considered, uh… A bit much.”

“How so?” I asked and was met with a double grin.

“Eva, you explain this one.” Lazua snorted.

“The people who once lived here weren’t shy about intimate details.”

“Really?”

“Not at all. Part of the temple you saw at the campsite was razed to the ground by puritan explorers in the 1920s because the sculptures they found inside were considered obscene for its time.”

“That bad?”

“Orgies, group sex and anything you can think of. They were some sort of fertility cult from what I understand. Even today, some of the finds are kept isolated from the public eye.”

“Sounds kinky.”

“I’m told it was truly was a sight to behold.” Eva grinned.

And I thought I knew about early civilizations on this continent. So, these people weren’t part of the major ones like the Mayans or the Inka?”

“What say you Lazua?” Eva asked.

“Nah, they isolated themselves here. Around this volcano.” She said as she pointed to the overgrown road stretching before us.

“This is a volcano?”

“Indeed. There’s volcanic activity in the area as well.”

“No eruptions in the near future I hope.”

“It’s been dormant for the past five hundred years. Hopefully it’ll stay that way for the next few months.”

I studied the murals to our left, hoping to catch some of those naughty details Eva spoke about.

We moved on. I was once again stuck by the exoticism of following these two beauties around like we were doing a nature doc. I sure love my job. The wilderness around us only added to the adventurous feeling.

The wall beside us gradually disappeared underneath a blanket of vegetation and overhanging branches that perfectly hid the remains of any human interference. As the terrain rose however, the ground began to shift underneath us.

“Are these tiles?” a curious Eva asked our guide who seemed suspicious herself.

“Could be. This would be quite the scoop if serious archeologists got the opportunity to come down here.”

“And this spot of ours?”

“The ridge I spoke of should be straight ahead. With a little luck, this path leads there.” Lazua said unconcerned.

Personally, I was getting slightly worried, and my sixth sense was tingling. This place was a well-preserved miracle, but that it hadn’t been properly investigated was cause for concern. Who knew what surprises laid ahead.

The sound of our footsteps began to ring hollow. Eva and Lazua couldn’t have noticed, but had I been more alert, I would’ve guided the three of us to the forested area to our right. We were heading straight into a severely dangerous area, and we didn’t know it.

“Look! We’re getting a nice view up here.” Eva said as the campsite slowly became visible behind the green.

“We sure are.”

Talking to beautiful women always force my guard down.

We walked for about twenty yards when disaster struck. The signs were everywhere, but I was either distracted by Eva’s ass or Lazua’s breasts. Our footsteps rang more and more hollow until we reached the place where the path could no longer contain the weight of three people and collapsed in on itself without warning. The road simply disappeared underneath us in a violent implosion of stones and dirt.

You’d need Spiderman reflexes to avoid such pitfalls. I registered Eva and Lazua screaming. Then I was weightless and my single thought as I fell was the classic “Oh, shit, this is the end!”

I didn’t immediately understand what happened, but I got a vague sense of falling slowly. Even though it lasted less than a couple of seconds, I knew something was off. As I came to a sudden halt, I realized I was covered in something sticky. I heard Lazua coughing beside me as blackened mud rained down over us. 

“Holy shit! Are you okay?” I asked, trying to comprehend we had just survived a fall of no less than forty feet.

“I… Yeah, I’m good. I think.” Lazua stuttered as she looked around, as confused as me.

I realized we were covered in copious amounts of spiderweb. The material is strong enough to create bulletproof vests. Breaking the fall of three adult people was possible if sufficient amounts were in our way.

I suddenly sensed the absence of a certain film star.

“Eva?” I yelled in near-panic.

“Down here!”

Her voice was clear, but distant. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I understood why. She was crouching at the bottom of a long and narrow path that ended nearly a hundred meters below us, sloping down at a 60-degree angle.

“Holy crap! Are you okay?” I shouted, which sent my voice echoing.

“I’m fine! I think! Holt shit! We’re in for it now!” She called back. I could easily make her out, which struck me as odd since this grotto should’ve been pitch black.

“There’s no way we’ll get up this way.” Lazua groaned as we both freed ourselves from the sticky spiderweb and climbed down to the ground a few feet underneath us. 

I knew what she was referring to. Attempting to climb the walls would surely result in disaster. Staring down at Eva, I wondered how she had hit the ground. At least she didn’t seem hurt.

Wondering if I should try to get her up to our position, the ground suddenly began to shake.

“Shit! The roof above is collapsing.”

“This place isn’t safe. HEY EVA! HOW’S THE SITUATION DOWN THERE?”

“I think there’s a tunnel here, but…”

“BUT WHAT?” I screamed as I shielded Lazua from falling rocks.

There was no time. No matter how bad things were down there, it couldn’t be worse than up here where the earth itself attacked. We had to take our chances. I took Lazua by her hand and hurried over to the steep stones where Eva had rolled down.

“This is… This is far too steep.” Lazua stared at me.

“We have no choice.” I nearly shouted over the sound of falling stones.

I grabbed her body as a large boulder hit the ground beside her. She let out a scream, her eyes so wide I thought they would fall out. Not hesitating for a second, I picked her up and jumped onto that slide. Holding onto her, we rushed down to a wide-eyed Eva.

There was indeed something resembling a tunnel behind her, or a mine.

“Further inside! Quick!” I shouted as we ran into the bowels of the earth.

With an avalanche happening right behind us, I gladly admit I was scared. If the entire roof collapsed, we would be lost forever, buried under kilotons of stone. That prospect was too nightmarish to comprehend.

The cascading sounds of disaster finally faded into silence. The earth laid still, and we dared to rest for a moment. We stood in a tunnel that rose about seven feet from the floor – more than enough for us to move through. The entrance we came through was completely sealed off, Lazua’s machete was gone, and the girls were covered in dirt, but at least they seemed unharmed.

At first, I didn’t quite understand why we could see each other so easily, until Eva picked up something from the ground and held it in front of us. It gave off a dim glow that made me think of fireflies in a summers evening.

“Is this…”

“These are fire stones – half-crystalized mass of raw carbon.” Lazua explained. “I have never seen this many before.”

I wasn’t sure what she was talking about, but it made our ordeal literally a little bit lighter. At least we could see where we were going.

“Dear God! Don’t tell me we’ll have to move further inside there?” Eva asked as she pointed into the void.

“I don’t know what’s ahead, but we’ve got no other option.” I tried to reassure her. “You know this, right?”

“We do.” Lazua said with a look of extreme worry on her face.

“This tunnel… The creators made it with a purpose in mind. It has got to lead somewhere.”

“Okay! We’ll manage.” Eva finally said.

“No worries.” I said worried.

We went.

Twenty minutes passed.

Our underground exploration was risky beyond measure, but I had to keep up a confident face not to frighten the women. Eva sounded okay, but she was breathing heavily, and I was sure she was scared out of her mind.

“You think the people down at the campsite know where to look for us?” she asked. Her stint as an action heroine had faded considerably. Even Lazua seemed far less confident now.

“Beats me, but we’ll get nowhere staying here.”

The tunnel before us seemed to move at a downward angle, something I didn’t like at all.

Another thing I didn’t like was the air seemed to heat up around us. We were inside a volcano after all.

“Who would think we’d be stuck inside a mountain.” Lazua said ominously.

“This isn’t just a shaft mine to extract minerals. It must’ve been built to lead somewhere, and these guys were good architects.”

“How so?”

“Think about it. This place is standing intact after centuries.” I said, trying to sound optimistic.

“You’re right. I can only guess what they had in mind, but this place must’ve been of some importance to them. No doubt.”

“How so?”

“Because it’s boobytrapped.” Lazua said with fear in her eyes. “STOP! Don’t move!”

We froze. Eva grabbed onto my arm so tightly it hurt.

“What?” she stuttered.

“That!” I said and pointed to the ground, realizing what Lazua had seen. The stone tile in front of us peeked up an inch or so from the surrounding floor. And on the wall besides it? Holes and slots, no doubt housing arrows. We would surely have been killed had Lazua not spotted the release switch.

“Oh, shit! We’ll fucking die down here!” Eva cried, close to a sob.

“Let’s not give up yet shall we.” I said, guiding us over the large tile and past the sharp arrows.

Moving on, the long tunnel stretched inwards at a slight slope. It was impossible to confirm, but it felt like the path carved itself into the mountain.

“Let’s move on. If they have traps, this path must lead somewhere important.”

“You’re right!” Lazua admitted, her pretty face covered in sweat. 

Ten more minutes passed.

The stony surfaces surrounding us was replaced with dark soil. We soon walked through a muddy hole with roots hanging from the ceiling.

“There are roots here.” Eva said as she pointed at the tubes protruding from the walls, sometimes hanging in front of us. “That means the ground must be right above us, right?”

“It’s not so simple.” Lazua warned. “The root systems of the Amazonian forest floor stretches far down into the ground.”

I cast a glance upwards. At first, I didn’t notice anything in particular. Only darkness. Then I saw movements. And then I nearly froze.

Snakes! And lots of them at that. If I had been Indiana Jones, I would’ve freaked out by the sight of these creatures slithering around up there. I’m not an expert on herpetology, so I had no idea how they lived in this habitat, only that I wanted to avoid them.

Part of me wanted to warn the girls of the visitors, but I decided against it, hoping for a quick passage.

“Watch the ceiling.” I warned her as I saw Lazua moving through a curtain of roots.

I heard Eva mutter something behind me.

“Damnit, there’s so much of these fucking things getting in our way. It’s all over me.”

I was about to answer when the tunnel was shaken by shrill and frightened screams. Jesus, had she stepped on a spike?

“GET IT OFF ME! GET THIS THING OFF ME! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Before I even had time to react, Eva was running past me and Lazua, her shirt torn off and thrown into the mud.

“Eva, wait!” we shouted after her, but it was no use. Eva was running like an athlete, regardless of traps, pitfalls or whatever was hidden inside this maze. She screamed and tore at her clothes like she had been possessed by a Mayan deity.

I don’t think anything would’ve calmed down Eva at that moment. She frantically struggled to remove her top, although I was sure whatever snake had clung to her had long since been scared off by now.

“Eva, calm the hell down! That snake is gone, I’m sure it is.” I shouted as we tried to catch up with her.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN FEEL IT ON ME! OMIGOD IT’S ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Eva, that’s your…” I began.

In her panic, she ripped her top apart along with her bra, throwing it away, sending the scattered pieces flying as she sprinted through the mountain.
We ran after her for well past a minute before she finally had to take a break. Panting, she kneeled down on the floor.

“We’re past the snake pit Eva. They’re gone.”

“That fucking thing could’ve killed me.”

“I know, I know…” I said understandingly, not bothering to mention this species was likely a non-lethal viper. I didn’t because I was unable to take my eyes off her magnificent chest. By then she had registered her topless state, but was either too scared or too exhausted to care.

Lazua stood beside me, trying to keep calm, but even she was shaking by now – staring frantically around her body to make sure nothing had latched onto her as well.

This snake-situation should have been a moment of comic relief, but stress was getting to us all.

I removed my shirt and handed it to Eva. Flustered, she covered herself before we continued further down the pathway that gradually emerged from beneath the mud, ending the snake-threat for now.

Twenty minutes later.

The roof rose as much as twenty feet above us and a bitter sulphury smell lingered in the air. In front of us, the tiled path moved elegantly over a stone-bridge spanning over the ground. Its purpose was an enigma since there was no water around. It simply bridged a shallow five-foot trench. As such, the construction felt rather meaningless.

“A hall?”

“A way out?”

“Let’s tread carefully. There could be more of these traps around here.” Lazua warned.

Eva had gone awfully quiet, covering up in my shirt as she stood behind me. She seemed embarrassed about the whole situation, but she moved along with Lazua as she considered the road ahead.

I surveyed the bridge. It looked sturdy and intact. In a way, it looked way too perfect in these ghoulish environments. If the creators had made a whole damn bridge down here, they would probably have placed some nasty surprises on it. Lazua was of the same opinion.

“I don’t like that thing.” she said as she pointed to it. “Let’s move around.”

Eva and Lazua left the path and moved to pass the bridge on its right. I was about to follow when I suddenly had doubts.

Having a suspicious construction standing in our way was the perfect way to lure people around it, down on the equally suspicious muddy floor. In fact, where the girls had gone was…

“Eva! Lazua! Be careful!”

“What?”

“I said…” I began, before I realized they had stepped right into the trap. None of them had noticed, but they were suddenly standing in a difficult position.

“Ummm, girls.”

“Yes?”

“You’re standing on a tar pit!”

“The fuck?”

The floor was shaking like a waterbed. It was difficult to notice at first because that part of the cave was free of glowing stone fragments and the tar was hidden beneath a shallow surface of stones and mud.

As soon as they realized their sticky situation, they were suddenly unable to move.

“The hell!” Lazua exclaimed, her shoes now covered in dark sludge.

“Aaah, get me the hell out of this fucking…” Eva began, but her struggling movements were about to add to the disaster as she fell over.

“Here, let me give you a hand…” I said as I leaned from my safe spot and stretched my hand down to them. Lazua however was confident she could handle it.

“Not necessary. Damn! We’ve got this Alexande…” She insisted, but her feet were glued. With a gasp she lost balance and fell to her knees.

“Shit!”

Lazua’s pants were now stuck in the treacherous ground along with her shoes. Watching the two of them struggling to get up from the ground seemed almost comical, but a tar pit of this size is far more dangerous than most would think. In prehistoric times, they were lethal death-traps that killed any kind of living organism tricked into it.

Eva used her wits and took of her shirt – forming a provisory piece of rope, throwing one end to me so I could haul them in.

“Nice! Hold on to each other.” I said as I tried to drag both of them to safety.

Lazua and Eva held each other as I began to pull. It didn’t work.

“Shit! We need to…” Lazua said miserably, grimacing in annoyance as she realized what she and Eva had to do to free themselves.

“What?”

“No, you’re right, just leave your pants and shoes behind girls. It’s impossible to get them out of there intact.”

Eva swore and tried to kick against the ground, but she knew what had to be done. Loosening her belt, she and Lazua left their trousers in the pit, wiggling out of them like snakes shedding their skin. As she was skidding over the surface, Eva’s panties were dragged off as well, making her lose every remaining piece of clothing.

Miraculously, my shirt did the trick. I managed to pull them back onto the stony pathway. It would be the last time though, as it ended up a torn mess. I simply dropped the remains into the tar.

Eva was stripped down to nothing. I tried to ignore it, but even the tiniest peak revealed her killer body, topped with those large breasts with their huge rosy nipples. With her now unkept hair, she looked every bit as perfect as her character from The Dreamers.

Lazua wore her tight shirt and panties, but nothing else. 

“You’re okay?” I asked.

“I’ve felt better.”

“We need to get away from here. This place is serious about taking us down.”

Eva and Lazua looked down like little kids being caught shoplifting. This underground adventure had so far been humiliating for them both.

Moving on, we crossed the bridge without further setbacks. Typical! Everything was a ruse to set us onto the wrong path, just like I had figured out a few seconds too late.

We continued for five minutes. Then another trap activated.

This time it was a hidden switch in the floor. Although Lazua had lost her shoes and pants, she insisted on taking the lead. Guiding us through the passages, she must’ve assumed it would be too dark for me to make out her sexy thong showing off her ass in full detail.

The tunnel was wider now, but the right face of the wall concerned me greatly. It seemed like it was made to fall apart if anyone as much as touched it.

“Hey, Lazua. Everything all right in front?” I asked as I lead Eva by her hand.

“Seems okay to me.”

“We can’t take any more of these traps you know.”

“I can do it.” She said confident but tensely, clearly shaken by the latest tragedies. “This isn’t an ideal place for a setup. I mean, these people could never have made something that sophisticated.”

I wasn’t so sure myself. They had proven to be terribly effective so far.

I was just about to warn Lazua about this when she stepped on the wrong stone and activated what can only be described as a medieval flamethrower hidden inside the wall to her left. A fraction of a second later, her upper body was engulfed in flames.

Eva shrieked along with her stunt-coordinator as Lazua flailed around like a human torch. There and then I was certain we had lost her for good. Luckily, human beings don’t burn well. Clothes however are highly flammable, and it was up to me to get them off her as quickly as possible.

Moving like a phantom, I got hold of her flaming shirt and ripped at it, although it was practically disintegrated by fire. Instead, I caught her by the bra which quickly crumbled to blackened pieces. Her panties were already ash by then.

Her hair had untied and was flowing freely around her shoulders, giving off a bit of smoke. Luckily, it hadn’t caught fire.

“Holy shit! This place is hell!” she cried with tears in her eyes.

“I know, I know! Listen, you’re gonna be okay!”

“Fuck! I nearly burned to a crisp there!” she shouted, her gaze wide eyed, barely comprehending what had just happened.

“Calm down Lazua…”

“Calm down? The fuck, you saw what happened! How the fuck am I supposed to calm down.” She yelled before starting a panicked tirade in Spanish, gesticulating like mad.

I let her have her moment. Watching a buxom naked woman jumping up and down in fury has a beauty to itself. Eva stared blankly in front of her, barely comprehending the situation. We needed to get out quick if they were to keep their sanity.

Trying to take my mind off Lazua’s involuntary nudity, I spoke to her.

“Hey! Lazua!”

“Qué dijiste?”

“Uh, I just remember you said this mountain was a dormant volcano. Is it possible this place connects with the streams of the Earth? It would explain the smell, the heat and that flammable trap.”

“Fuck if I know. Hell, let’s get the fuck out of this place.”

She spat that last sentence. Swearing in Spanish, she stumbled towards the wall to our right, still dizzy from her near immolation.

Unbeknownst to her, the wall was exactly as brittle as I had feared. In fact, it was another trap to make sure whoever hadn’t been set afire would be cautiously holding to the right and plunge straight into the void that laid behind.

All it took was the mere touch of Lazua’s body and the wall gave away with a thunderous crash, pulling her with it.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!”

I threw myself like a professional goalkeeper, grabbing her wrist in the nick of time. Lying on the ground, gasping for breath, I was now the only thing connecting her to life. She was dangling over a dark and bottomless abyss.

“OHGOOOOODDONTLETMEGODONTLETMEGO!”

“HOLD ON!” I groaned.

“HEEEEELLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEE!” she shrieked.

I had to tighten my grip on her as she squirmed in mortal terror. There was a low rumbling as the pieces of the wall hit the ground several hundred feet below us.

“Eva! Give me a hand here!” I shouted, but I don’t think she even registered my words.

Shaking uncontrollably, Eva slouched down onto her knees, trembling. Her lifeless eyes devoid of life, her mouth hanging open. 
“EVA!”

No answer. Only the echoing screams of Lazua.

To this day, I don’t know how I managed to pull her up. I imagine it was adrenaline shock. In time of dire need, humans have the capacity to do extraordinary things.

Dragging her over the edge of the steep fall, she was shaking violently. Latching onto me, her large breasts pressed into my body.

“We’re going to die down here!” she sobbed, tears streaming down her face.

It didn’t feel right to think like that, but her pathetic appearance made her look even more attractive.

“Lazua! We’re getting out of here. All we must do is to keep going. Sooner or later, there’ll be a way out.”

Eva had about lost it by then. Only muttering for herself down on the floor. She pretty much mirrored Lazua’s desperate state of mind.
“We’re gonna die down here!”

The next half hour was tense, although things gradually improved. The tunnel floor slowly draped itself in a grassy soil which must’ve comforted the girls as they walked barefoot. The ground also begun to tilt slightly upwards. I considered these good signs as we were possibly closing in on an opening.
Eva and Lazua rarely spoke and no longer made any attempts to cover themselves up. I think they were too despondent to care. Both went on as naked as the day they were born.

The numerous events had shaken them to their core. I couldn’t blame them – this was far too much for any normal people to deal with. Holding onto my body from both sides, they anxiously surveyed the walls and got frightened by the tiniest movements, including their own shadows.

As we moved through the mountain we suddenly gazed upon a large female face. It was nothing but a carefully shaped stone in the wall, but that was enough to make them yelp loudly and collapse to their knees, clinging to my legs so hard I had to tell them to let go. A few minutes later came an immense beetle, half a foot long clattering up the wall just in front of Lazua. She shrieked so loud I feared the roof would come down and literally jumped into my arms, throwing her arms around my neck. It took a whole minute before she released her grip. At last came an observation inside a gaping hole in the wall where we caught a glimpse of a spider the size of a cat. Eva, unable to cope with the sight, began to sway before her legs gave in and she fainted. I had to carry her over my shoulders like a sack of potatoes for about ten minutes before she regained consciousness. 

For as scary our cave-adventure was, I must admit the two women were a much welcoming sight that made me feel strangely self-assured. This ordeal had reinforced the sexist stereotypes both girls had criticized back in the camp. They were reduced from action-girls to helpless damsels who had to rely on buff action-guys to save them. 

The tunnel widened before us, and the number of glowing stone fragments seemed to increase. At least that’s what my eyes told me as our environments became more visible. A portal soon appeared before us, built of a lighter shade of stone. On the overlaying pillar was a woman’s body sculpted in impressive detail – lying on all fours with her ass in the air, her expression a state of ecstasy.

“This is…” someone said.

“An opening!” Lazua shouted and took off in a sprint, passing through the portal and turning to our left, running out of sight.

Fearing another trap, I tried to warn her, but to no avail.

“Wait, this could be…”

“Nonono! Come here! Look at this!” she shouted back at us. It was the first thing she’d said in nearly half an hour. And she sounded excited.

Following the naked woman, I passed the gate and saw the tunnel expand into a large chamber. This place was immense with a width of about hundred feet. The floor was entirely covered in grass, with large veiny roots slinging down from the roof and along the walls.

Far more important, from a rough circular opening about 15 feet up on the wall shone light. Not due to glowing stones, but the real deal. Daylight. It cast an almost magical glow inside the room, illuminating a myriad of life-size statues.

Right then I didn’t notice them as Lazua and Eva screamed in delight, jumping up and down in joy, making their large tits bounce.

It took me a few more seconds to register the lurid details surrounding us, because the decoration was of a kind that would not survive the exploration of Victorian sensibilities.

“Oh, God! These statues… Look at them.” Eva suddenly exclaimed in awe and wonder.

“Indeed. These would surely have been obliterated if they were discovered a century ago.”

The humanoid statues were blessed with some of the most intricate details I had ever seen. They had to be made of some mineral soft enough to be shaped down to tiny extremes. Minor body parts like fingers, hair, eyes and even nails were detailed with keen skill.

However, what these statues portrayed was what truly made our jaws drop.x

At the entrance of the cave stood two massive statues on each side – both hugely pregnant women with their arms caressing their enormous breasts. That was just the beginning.

Inside the cave, roughly about a hundred statues formed a depraved saturnalia. Here was a sculpture of a muscular guy taking a woman from behind while she fellated one in the front. Here was another man lifting a woman by her ass, licking her in an upside-down sixty-nine as she sucked on his member. Here were two women watching a man fucking a small girl in a rough missionary, a look of pure joy on their faces.

In the center of the room kneeled a half-circle of women with their hands clasped behind their heads, massive tits and gravid bellies on display, their faces smiling in desire as they watched a large male figure take another pregnant woman doggy-style. The details were so immaculate I could almost hear them moan – the sexual energy lingering in the air.

The lewd details were uncanny, like real people petrified in the midst of a massive orgy. They all gathered around in this massive cavern.

“They look so…” Lazua began, speaking like in a trance.

“…So content!” Eva finished for her as she moved her hand over a large hunk lifting a woman up by her ass as he had her, the female’s legs pointing straight up into the air.

She sounded just as enthralled as Lazua. I imagined she was in awe. And maybe there was a hint of jealousy in her voice?

“It’s a fertility temple.” Lazua whispered. “A place for men to mate with their women – to make them pregnant.”

Her hands slid down over her breasts as she spoke. Eva wasn’t far behind her in that regard - her own fingers had found their place between her legs.
The constant fear, coupled with the numerous near-death situations had torn their dignity and inhibitions to shreds over the past couple of hours. Watching the lurid details of this orgiastic cave no doubt pushed their will to the limit.

Lazua was right, this was a fertility-temple, but it was more than that. This seemed to be a place where women came to submit to their male partners – learning about the pleasure of obedience. 

Eva couldn’t control herself any longer and began rubbing herself. Her breath was coming in labored gasps.

“Ooooh fuck! I can’t take it! I can’t! This is so fucking hot!”

Lazua couldn’t take it either. She stood beside Eva, supporting herself on the statue of two women pleasuring a large guy with their bodies.

“Mmmmm, oh God! I’m so fucking WET!”

“Me too! I’m so fucking horny I could jump on a table leg!”

I watched the two of them lose control – seduced by the naughty ornaments all around us. I was unable to decide what to do, but Eva and Lazua made the choice simpler for me.

Communicating with glances, they acted as one. Turning to me, they tilted their heads invitingly to the center of the room before they ran off.
They didn’t take up a random spot, but kneeled in front of the pregnant statues in the middle. The petrified women behind them seemed to acknowledge their decisions with horny grins as they went down on their knees. Side by side, they clasped their hands behind their heads, shooting their impressive assets out towards me.

“Comere Alex! Take your reward! You deserve it! Eva said dreamily as she began to fondle her tits.

“She’s right!” Lazua panted. “We’re helpless without you. You showed us how a real man leads, and how a real man act during a crisis.”

“After all, we’re just women. A man’s job is to make his women submit and fill them with babies!”

Eva and Lazua sounded like they were about to faint from sheer horniness.

“Yes! Yes! Just like it’s a woman’s duty to give her man as many children as he desire!”

“We’re yours to take Alex!”

“NOW! WE WANT IT NOW!” Lazua screamed – her voice sounding like a desperate plea, the way people beg for mercy.

Laying down on their backs, they spread their tights wide apart and fingered wet cunts with three and four fingers each. Staring at me intensely, their hands moved in a blur, juices spurting as they whined in desire.

I could barely believe my eyes or ears. Eva and Lazua had transformed into rampant sluts with nothing but breeding on their mind. For a fleeting moment I considered the possibility that I was witnessing something supernatural - that the place had magic qualities that turned everyone’s libido to the max, but I knew the truth was far simpler.

We had been through hell. The girls had suffered nothing but humiliation and defeat, besides constantly skipping the line between life and death. Add to that the sexual nature of the statues greeting us just as salvation seemed at hand. Anyone would lose it during such circumstances.

Squelching fingers continued to dance as they cried out.

“Take us Alex!”

“Use us!”

“Breed us!”

“Knock us up!”

“We know you want it!”

They were absolutely right, because I undressed so fast it didn’t even register to me. Getting as naked as them, I heard their moans turn into excited squeals as my rock-hard boner jumped into view - the mere sight of it was enough to get them off.

I joined them on the grass, surrounded by statues of a long-forgotten civilization as witnesses. Both girls fought for my attention as they moved up to their knees again, swaying sensually and caressing their sexy bodies.

Eva shot her magnificent chest forwards to get my attention. Moving over her, I pushed her further back so I could change into a better position. Supporting herself with her hands on her ankles, she jutted her large chest forward. Bowing my legs, I reacted before she had time to register. Eva cried out as I shoved my cock between her tits, acting like my cock was the most prized treasure in her life.

Lazua was just as eager. Hopping up and down beside us, she clapped her hands as her tits bounced wildly.

“Aaaahhh, yessss! Use those milk jugs of hers. They’re so big! Almost as big as mine!”

With those words, she thrust her tits into me, rubbing them all over my face. I let her do her thing. The soft pleasure of having such wonderful assets to play with was beyond exciting.

I was having a tit-fest out of this world as I fucked Eva’s while I feasted on Lazua’s. Both threw their heads backwards and cried out like they orgasmed by my touch. Eva began to fondle her jugs around my member so I got maximum friction between her juicy pillows. I had a moment of clarity where I considered the absurdity of what was happening. A few hours ago, I had drooled over her back at the set, but here I was; lost in the pleasure of tit-fucking Eva Green inside an ancient cave.

Lazua took my right hand in hers and moved it on her ass. Pressing herself onto me, we began to kiss and tongued like the world was ending. Kneading her ass, I increased my speed between Eva’s tits, causing her to shake.

I was occupied with two babes and fought hard to pleasure both of them, but we all needed change. It was time for some hardcore fucking, and neither Lazua nor Eva wanted it another way.

Pulling Eva up from the ground, she giggled like a bimbo, while Lazua spotted something she liked.

“There! Over there!”

She pointed to our right. Two couples were placed there. Both female statues leaned up against the wall, hands-first, while they were taken by two large muscular men. The girls’ faces were contorted in ecstasy - their eyes closed, mouths open and heads thrown backwards as their partners held them by their hair. The sway of their large breasts was so meticulously sculpted they looked like they were captured in the moment their male partners thrust into them.

It was a totem of male dominance and female submission, and Eva and Lazua were in awe.

“Between those two! Take us like them! Fuck us like the submissive sluts we are.”

They ran over and placed themselves up against the wall between the mating couples. Eagerly arching their backs, shooting their asses into the air, they turned their heads back to see who I would pick.

“Take me first!” Eva cried, smacking her ass in loud fleshy smacks.

“No, take me first!” Lazua pleaded, wiggling her ass in a desperate effort to win me over.

The situation was so fucking hot I considered the possibility I was dead and gone to heaven. Every man’s dream! Two women transformed into uncontrollable whores, begging for my cock.

Lazua’s body was such a sinfully sculpted landscape I couldn’t ignore the way her large ass twerked in the air. Moving up behind her rump, she let out a triumphant cry as I mounted her. She was so wet I bottomed her out with my first stroke. Throwing my hips into a blur, I gave it to her like she wanted it: Hard! Pounding her so violently her entire body shook.

Eva didn’t mind that I had chosen her friend - she cried as if she was the one being taken.

“YEEEEEEESSSS! FUCK HER! DEEPER! HARDER!"

Lazua handled my cock like a pro. Looking back at me with gritted teeth, she shot her large rump backwards to meet my forward movements. She didn’t have to. I was fucking her so hard she had to keep her hands firmly placed against the wall not to get slammed headfirst into it. Over her cries, I could hear fleshy smacks as her luscious tits bounced underneath her. I moved my hands from her hips to her ample gazongas, squeezing them and kneading them with my fingers.

Eva was running completely out of control - fondling and licking at the female statue being fucked beside her. Not content with stony pleasure, she threw her naked body into me, encouraging my rough treatment of Lazua.

“Knead her! Use her tits like they are supposed to be used!” she gasped in my face. “Soon there will be mouths latched onto them! Mounths of babies! YOUR BABIES!”

Eva thrust her face into mine and we began Frenching like mad, her tongue roaming around in my mouth, mating with my own. For a moment, I was taken by her vigor, although my hands never forget they were on Lazua’s large tits and my cock never forgot it was pumping deep inside her pussy.

It was tough handling two fuck-crazy nymphs like this, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Pushing Eva away, I grabbed Lazua by her hips and moved her from the wall with such force that she temporarily hung in mid-air, still impaled on my cock. Pulling out of her, I lifted her up and turned her around in my arms, causing a horny giggle. I was about to reposition, and I was drawing inspiration from the sculptures surrounding us.

I leaned her upper body down in the grass, right beside the statue of a guy taking his woman with her head to the ground - her legs splayed wide as he leaned over her, fucking her in a rough piledriver.

Adapting his stance, I helped Lazua into a similar pose, until her entire weight rested on her shoulders, her tits pressing into her face. Lazua loved my initiative and opened her legs in an impressive split.

“Take me like this! Knock me up like the preggo slut I am!”

Moving over her and plunging back inside Lazua’s hot cunt, I swear I felt an almost mental connection to the makers of the statues around us. I could act out like a tribal king with my own sexy harem. Lazua and Eva made it easy to play out this fantasy as they submitted completely to their urges, allowing me to do as I wanted.

I began moving, pounding the sexy Latina underneath me. It’s a bit of a challenge when your partner is upside-down, but it creates an incredible visual as she’s completely submissive, underlined with insane screams of pleasure as I fucked her.

“EEEEEEEEEH! EEEEEEEEHH! EEEEEEEEEEEHHHH! EEEEEEEEHHHHH!”

Unable to control herself, Lazua grabbed her tits and kneaded them hard before she shoved both nipples into her mouth like she needed something to stop her from screaming. 

Eva moved up beside me. Her hand found itself down between my ricocheting hips and fondled our sexes as my dick pumped in-and-out of Lazua’s sopping pussy. Her tease caused me to groan even louder.

“She’s ready Alex! She’s ready for breeding. Knock her the fuck up!” Her large eyes stared into mine. There was no sense of irony or act in them – only faithful belief, like she was stating a mundane fact.

Lazua was sent into a screeching fit as she hit her peak and got ready to receive my offerings. 

“CUM INSIDE ME! KNOCK ME UP! GIVE ME TWINS! GIVE ME TRIPLETS! MAKE ME INTO A WADDLING BABY FACTORY! IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

That did it! Blasting deep within her, my release hit Lazua so hard I triggered her own orgasm. Eva latched onto me and wailed in sympathy with her partner as I came, growling like a madman as I filled the Latina goddess with so much cum it came exploding out of her convulsing cunt like a fountain and splattered over her ass and belly.

Lazua’s legs tensed up completely as I tightened my grip on her, holding her body steady as I filled her womb. Her uncontrollable movements milked my balls empty as both girls wailed so loudly, I feared the cave would collapse on top of us.

I had to take a deep breath as I dismounted the panting woman on the ground. Eva helped her around and tucked her legs upwards, until Lazua was hugging her hips. Smiling in pure bliss, she began to shift her body from side to side - the old-school trick to assure conception.

My God! They really meant it when they said they wanted my offspring.

Having fucked ourselves nearly witless, I had to rest for a few minutes in the grass, but it was clear Eva wouldn’t leave this cave without my sperm inside of her. Rising up from her now half-conscious partner, wetness glistened between her thighs. She was so ready she looked like she would leap onto me.
Naughtily she scanned the cave, looking for inspiration. Finding what she wanted, she grinned and pulled me over.

“Like this! I want it like this!” she giggled and walked over to the statue of a muscular hunk lifting his woman and mating with her as he held her entire body from the ground like a symbol of masculine triumph.

I would be tough to handle her like this so soon after my tryst with Lazua, but Eva gave me no choice as she jumped straight into my arms and made out with me so hard that drool and spittle flew over our faces. Her animalistic moans caused my cock to do a meteoric rise. Getting ready, I grabbed my dick and made sure it found itself into Eva – which was hard given her body wiggling all over me. Finally plugging her, I was met with a high-pitched shriek. As she locked her muscular legs around my waist, I began pumping in and out of her, showing her no quarter.

Initially, I feared holding her up like this would’ve been tiresome, but that wasn’t the case at all. Silly as it may sound, I felt like I was possessed by the spirits of the ancient culture behind the statues here. In any case, the uncontrollable woman in my arms was no match for me.

Lifting her up and down, I paused momentarily to let her use those athletic hips. She was an expert lover, that was for sure. She used her well-formed curves and threw her lower body into a frantic rotation while she roared like a horny lioness – her eyes staring deep within my soul. Letting her have her moment, I held steady and made Eva go to work on me. A sexy actress doing a belly-dance on your cock to show off her feminine goods is something every man should experience at least once in their lives.

Letting her gyrate on me for a whole minute, I took over again – halting her movements by lifting her up by the ass before letting her crash down on my dick. She threw her head backwards with a gasp as her submissive urges took over. I sensed tears running down her face. She was so emotionally taxed she cried out in pure joy.

“Just like her!” she cried. “Take me just like Lazua! Pump your sperm deep inside my womb and make me pregnant! Treat us like your personal baby machines!”

I heard Lazua scream in pleasure by Eva’s admission. By now, the rush of blood through my head was so loud I was becoming dizzy and heard all sorts of crazy shit. In fact, I swear I heard encouragement from the petrified flock around us. A choir of horny voices chanting as I continued to fuck Eva.

She was even more vigorous than Lazua. Releasing her legs, she let them fly into the air, which caused even better friction between our sexes. Her movements forced me to tighten my grip on her ass while her legs went out of control and kicked into a blur. It must’ve looked like a stick-insect trying to fly off!

As sexy as her writhing body was, she soon made it impossible to hold her still. I had to put her down.

Opting for the correct position to conceive, I leaned her down in the same position as my previous partner, only this time I moved her legs over her so that Eva’s feet was pushed behind her head. Ready for the taking, Eva grinned at me as I got in a position to really fuck her.

Leaning my entire body over hers, I grabbed hold of her ankles as I used my entire weight and pushed down into her furnace. It may have looked like I was about to do push-ups, but in reality, I borrowed inspiration from the tantric manual (which Thandiwe Newton had once introduced me to). Using only my buttocks and hips, I began pounding the folded woman underneath me, causing a submissive squeal as I started thrusting.

The intense rutting that followed paid respect to the debauchery surrounding us. We were beyond reason - only a trio of wild animals, hellbent on mating and making babies in-between a myriad fertility idols. As the cave echoed with fleshy slapping and feminine whining, there was nothing but baby making on our mind.

Pounding Eva like a breeding bull, her huge eyes bulged out of her skull and her mouth was open in an endless assault of horniness. She wasn’t the only one. Over the blood pulsating in my ears, I heard Lazua yell beside us.

“IMPALE HER CUNT! FILL HER UP LIKE ME! PUMP HER WOMB FULL OF BABY-JUICE!”

She was on her knees, fingering her pussy so intensely juices were flying as she watched her fellow companion getting fucked like a piece of flesh. It was enough to get her off and her hysterical screaming was enough to get Eva off too.

Feeling her inner muscles tense up around me, my pumping motions sent her into a screeching fit.

“YEEEEEEESSSS! YEEEEESSSS! I’M CUUMMMMMMMINGGGG!”

Letting go of her ankles, Eva’s legs immediately flew into a full split, jostling like she was hit by electricity. I felt my balls rise like I was about to ignite a volcanic eruption. With seconds left, I leaned back and grabbed Eva by her thighs as I rose up on shaky legs, getting ready to fire. With a roar, I hoisted her entire body off the ground and held her in mid-air as I exploded – coming so hard sperm gushed out of her cunt in large gobs.

“Ooohhhhhhhh YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

“YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! FILL MY WOMB! I WANT YOUR BABIES! I WANT YOUR BAAAAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!”

Eva’s cunt milked my cock as she hung impaled in mid-air while her arms and legs thrashed so hard I had to hold onto her with all my might as our juices danced and mingled inside her womb. Her eyes flew into the back of her head as her drooling tongue slithered out of her mouth and hung there.

She continued to writhe and scream mindlessly about wanting my babies for nearly half a minute until she hung on my dick like a lifeless doll. Beside me, Lazua had reached her fourth or fifth climax of the day and had collapsed forward with her ass in the air – her arm holding onto my ankle.

Our wild breeding-session had come to an end. I slowly laid Eva down in the grass and took a long-deserved rest in this perverted sculpture park.
Eva and Lazua were taxed to their physical limit. They used nearly an hour to restore strength enough to stand back onto their legs.

Even with a clear exit, it took us nearly an hour before we had amassed enough material to get to our “window”. Vines, statues, loose rocks, everything we could get our hands on - it all had to be stacked up into a primitive ladder so we could crawl through.

Having pushed the girls outside, I took a last look at the chamber underneath me. The discovery of the century, no doubt.

The circle of light took us through a narrow tunnel. After just a minute of crawling, we found ourselves on a hillside with the most perfect view of the surrounding landscape - the view that we had gone looking for some hours prior. The camp laid no more than a couple of hundred metres away, implying the labyrinth had moved around in an upward spiral inside the mountain, bringing us back toward the surface.

And then, thanks to our staggering luck that day, the ground gave in underneath us, and we were taken by another avalanche that sent the three of us tumbling down the hill in a wave of mud.

There was lots of screaming and shouting, but for once, luck was on our side as we landed in a pool of clear water. We hit a depth of nearly five meters before we regained a sense of direction and swam to the surface. We all gasped for breath, staring at each other in disbelief. How many trials must a man go through before he reaches the edge of sanity? I was close now.

“What a fucking day!” I said to myself as we reached the shore.

“Well, the fucking-part was a blast though.” Eva added with a finger sensually trailing over her lips, and we laughed.

Our laughter faded as soon as we heard something or someone coming through the jungle towards us. With the series of unlucky strikes that day, I prepared for an ambush by aggressive tribal people or a panther, but it turned out to be one of the crew members smoking a fat bong. What he did out here we’d never know, but he stopped in his tracks as he saw us on the lakefront - me only wearing pants and both girls totally naked. He stared at us like we were alien lifeforms as Eva and Lazua turned crimson and covered themselves up with their arms as best as they could.

“Uh, so how did the scouting go? We’re cleared for a shoot from up there?”

The following explanation was mortifying to say the least.

Dramatic events tend to make people reconsider their priorities.

While our little adventure didn’t cause production setbacks, it made Eva opt for a few adjustments to Jewel of the Amazon. As a producer, she had considerable power to do this, although most people were stunned and confused by her initiative.

Eva now wanted her male co-star to be the protagonist while her own role was dramatically altered to fit this new line of direction. Eva now portrayed a helpless damsel with revealing outfits who always got into trouble and had to be saved by the noble hero on several occasions. This plot-change was topped off with a serious load of fanservice as Eva insisted on doing both a nude swim and a raunchy sex scene.

She also wanted to participate in the planned nude tribal dance, under the condition that Lazua was included as a fellow dancer. Lazua wasn’t hard to ask, proving herself to be a great dancer along with an exotic dance coordinator. The two of them happily jiggled along with the other women.

Sudden demands like these are often subjects to months, sometimes even years of discussion and prolonged rewrites, but as soon as Eva had made her intentions clear, the studio went bananas and gave her full control to do as she pleased.

Her drastic makeover caused some outrage among feminist circles when the finished product arrived the year after. You can understand the controversy. A damsel in distress wasn’t a politically correct character by any measure, but Eva insisted going through with it and Eva Green getting naked on screen wasn’t surprising to say the least.

That the underground ruins we had stumbled across was left alone and never mentioned by anyone was something Eva, Lazua and I had agreed on.
Partially it was to uncover our dirty secrets. Partially because… Well, that was something I considered as I recalled Lazua’s tales of hidden treasures. The world is built on mysteries and secrets. Let the planet keep some of them.

Oh, and lastly, it should perhaps be mentioned…

About five months after this event, both Eva and Lazua decided to take an unexpected vacation from their movie-related activities, lasting about year. Its purpose was a mystery to most and it seemed like I was the only one who figured out what was going on. More about that later.

Next: An unexpected visit by India Eisley

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 04:06:57 PM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, Blocboy VC, wildspirit365

Blocboy VC

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2024, 05:26:59 PM »
Damn. This was fantastic.
This really showed your eye for details and probably being one of the best writers I've read that can do those really intense scenes. Like while in the temple, it felt like I was also there, it really felt like an adventure. You nailed the vibe perfectly.
I'm not that into maledom, but the sex scene was still really well written. Everyone was super super horny and I could feel that in the writing for sure.
I can tell you really took your time with this one.
Can't wait for the next one, whenever it's ready to be released.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

thewildcard

« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2024, 09:10:20 PM »
I loved your Jessica Alba and Christina Hendricks chapters the most. This series is amazing.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Blocboy VC

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2024, 04:17:38 PM »
Great story about the lovely Eva. You did a fantastic job with it.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Viri

« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2024, 09:20:16 AM »
Love to see that series is still going strong.

wildspirit365

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 22: Gemma Arterton]
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2024, 10:00:14 AM »
At last, a proper Ms Green Story. I like it ^-^

Update! I'm currently writing ten episodes simultaneously, so when I finally start up again I'll hopefully keep going for a while. The schedule looks something like this (with possible lineup changes):

23. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
24. Christina Hendricks
25. Imogen Poots + Danielle Panabaker
26. Eva Green
27. Kerry Washington + Rosario Dawson
28. Kristen Stewart
29. India Eisley
30. Jennifer Lawrence
31. Olivia Wilde + Amanda Seyfried
32. Dakota Fanning

Not that I'm complaining, after Eva Green supposedly follow up by Kerry and Kristen. But now jumping to India, is there a shift as time passes?

James_scandalous

« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2024, 08:56:49 AM »
This series is fucking awesome. I LOVE this dirty stuff with so many babes long forgotten and overlooked.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA