Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Medieval Mischief (Various Glamour Models)  (Read 144103 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Medieval Mischief (Various Glamour Models)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 07:34:02 PM »
Nicely done! What a treat getting to read about Rhian!  :))
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

flyer

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2019, 09:12:40 PM »
These stories are awesome. Reading about big, titted beautiful babes in a fantasy setting.  :Y:

Chlp

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2020, 02:56:31 AM »
Chapter 5

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Ellison

Codes: MF,MMF,FF, Oral, Anal, titfucking, bukkake, squirt, DP

Lady Lucy walked down the corridor from her quarters in the castle, she was late for breakfast, the Queen would be displeased.   She had her head down as was walking very fast, not paying attention to where she was going. Looking up she saw the Prince right in front of her, unable to stop she barged straight into him. His fast reflex’s and strength prevented them from tumbling to the floor, but a shocked Lady Lucy stepped back as quickly as she could from the Prince’s touch.

“I’m so, so sorry your highness.” She stuttered in apology.

“Lady Lucy, it’s OK.” The Prince replied smiling at her.  “Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

“I am late for breakfast with the Queen.” Lucy answered.

“Oh, I suspect my mother forgot to say, she won’t be breaking fast this morning as usual, she left early to the summer house, I may be the reason you weren’t informed” He said.

“Really?” Lucy replied.

“Yes, I would very much like it if you joined me for a private supper tomorrow evening, I asked the Queen that you be excused accompanying her today, you can join her and Lady Michelle later this week.”  He explained.

Lucy was slightly lost for words, the Prince had never shown any interest in her flirting, and now she was being asked to dine with him.  Breaking from her overly long pause she nodded her head somewhat inanely, before snapping herself awake and answering.

“Of course your highness I would be delighted” She replied.

“I shall see you tomorrow then.” He said, leaving. “You have the rest of the time to yourself.”

Lucy smiled, blushing, she felt hot, almost too hot.  Her mind was racing, why did he want to be alone, what was this about, why now?  Lucy hurried off to the kitchens to eat and then spend the rest of today and tomorrow getting ready.

“My Lady, a carriage approaches.” The page said.

She had been preparing outfits for tomorrow night when there was a rather urgent knock on the door.  With the rest of the nobility not in residence, Lucy found herself having to greet the occupants of the carriage.

Lucy immediately recognized the livery of the carriage as it pulled into the courtyard.  Accompanied by a dozen outriders, she knew it was the Queen Christina’s oldest friend, Queen Salma, she often visited the castle from her country to the south.

A footman opened the door and assisted the Queen out, her long Red gown trailing behind her she walked up the steps flanked by her guards.  Lucy curtseyed as Queen Salma stood in front of her.

“You Highness.” Lucy said, “Apologies, but Queen Christina is at her summer palace, please be our guest tonight and travel onwards tomorrow.”

“Lady Lucy, tank jou. I am tired from my long journey. A stop over here at de castle would be most welcome.” Salma replied.

“Shall we have a stroll in the garden?” Lucy suggested, “I will have your traveling belongings taken to the guest suite.”

“Yes, the weather is so beautiful.” The Queen said.

Lucy and the queen spent the day walking in the palace grounds, eat a light lunch and then an evening meal.  Lucy had already arranged something for the evening and was hopeful the Queen would retire early.

Luckily it was very soon after their evening meal Queen Salma excused herself and left Lady Lucy alone.  Lucy quickly left for her quarters, and quickly changed,  wrapping the long cloak around herself she slipped out of the castle, like the many times she had done before, and headed off into the lower town itself.

Salma watched as Lucy left, her spell of invisibility allowing her to follow behind. Christina had told her many times of Lucy and Michelle penchant for dalliances in the town, and she was eager, and horny to follow and observe.

“What are you up to, mamcita?” She purred to herself.

Lucy arrived at the Wolfs Head Inn, walking around to the back of the building she climbed the stairs to the door in the upstairs section.  Knocking on the door, it swiftly opened.

“My lady.” The buxom blonde standing in the doorway said, “Come in.”

Salma quickly moved up the stairs, she had spent much longer as Dumon’s apprentice, her skills were far higher than Christina’s, a whispered spell later and she passed straight through the door, following Lucy and the Serving girl down the corridor to a large room.

“All is ready Jennifer?” Lucy asked.

“Yes Lady Lucy, the enchantment is upon the doorway, and all of the beer has the potion added.

“Good, let me prepare myself, and send the first set up when the potion has taken effect.” Lucy said.

Jennifer left as Lucy removed her cloak.  She sat on the bed a tight white corset squashing her huge breasts into a ridiculous cleavage, unfastening the straps she tossed it onto the side.  Salma admired her huge tits, she was used to Christina’s massive breasts, Lucy was somewhat younger, and hers were not quite as large, but appeared firmer, and more round.

“Ready Lucy, let’s do this, the Prince deserves you at your best” Lucy said to herself out loud, getting herself pumped up.

Lucy lifted the jug of water on the side of the table, pouring it over her head and body, she gasped as the cold liquid invigorated her. Her long dark hair clang to her bare shoulders as she shook it off, the water had opened the pores in her skin, ready for what was to follow.

Hearing footsteps in the corridor, she positioned herself on the floor in the centre of the room, there was 1 door above her head, and 1 below her feet, the one above her head opened, and a tall man walked in.

“You know what to do?” Lucy asked looking up.

“Lady Lucy!” He said shocked, “Yes, yes Jen told us, but she said it was gonna be a cheap hooker, not some fucking nobility!”

“Tonight I’m your cheap whore.” Lucy replied with a grin.

He stepped over her body, stroking his cock hard and fast, it was less than a minute before he grunted a torrent of spunk splattering down onto her face.  She spluttered as the thick white bolts hit hard on her forehead.

“Phugh, nice load!” She gasped upon speaking.

A line of men was now forming at the door, as they walked in and started to wank, Lucy looked up to see 4 cocks all jerking over her face and body. Blinking, she tried to clear the thick strand from her right eyelash, but before that happened a torrent of cum splattered down. 3 cocks came at once, all gasping as the cum flooded her face.

“Shit!” Salma gasped, then caught herself. The spell of invisibility remained, she watched intently as Lucy gasped, the tick cum clinging to her face. A huge wad trickled down her cheek, while another hung from the corner of her mouth.  More men stepped up and wanked furiously over her prone body. Some couldn’t believe it as they stepped in and out, more and more spunk drenching her.

“Fucking aristo slut, look at her” one grumbled, “I’m gonna blast her in the eyes!”

“Go on then peasant scum” Lucy snapped, overhearing him.

“Bitch!” he snarled, kneeling down to wank close to her face.

A jet of thick white semen jetted forth, Lucy forced her elf to keep her eyes open, determined to show the oik what she was made of.  The white long wad of cum hit her eyeball, clinging to her eyelash, oozing down as she forced them open.  Teeth gritted, trembling her vision blurred as the cum filled her eye socket.

“FUCKING WHORE!!” He shouted, grinning as his cum flooded her eye.

“Ohhhh, thank you peasant, giving me just what I like.” she gasped back.

He sneered standing up, admiring his work, before another crowd of men surrounded Lucy’s head. She looked up through her one good eye and reveled in the deluge, as it rained down over her.

“Oh shit this is good!” One of the men gasped, stepping back his balls empty.

Salma was rubbing her pussy, it was wet and swelling as she got more and more turned on.  The line of men lead out of the room and Salma decided to investigate, carefully moving past them out the doorway, she followed the line to the stairs. Able to stealthily work her way downstairs she found the bar full of another 20 or so men, with those who had already cum now sitting around drinking.

“Last man Otto” The barmaid, Jen said. As a final peasant joined the line.

“Sure thing, Jen!” He replied grinning.

The men who had cum were seemingly oblivious to the long line winding up the stairs, every few minutes a man, or group of men came back down and retook their seats. Salma detected magic at work here as she moved back upstairs.

“Phlugh” Lucy spluttered as Salma returned.

Her face was awash with cum, thick clots oozed down her forehead, she was glazed and glistening. The line was now only about 15 long, the final dozen or so moving up. Lucy lay there eyes wide, squirming, as the cum continued unabated. One hand down her trousers, fingers rubbing her pussy as she shook in pleasure.

“More, more!” she gasped, as cum splattered her forehead, a huge wad lacing and mixing down.

Salma sat on the bed, and squeezed her breasts through her tight corset top, fingers now in her pussy she joined Lucy in wanking. Lucy lay trembling s the cum caked her face, the white thick semen glistening as she stared up eyes wide, the spunk burning them.

“Fuuuucccck!” she roared, orgasming as she wanked faster.

Maybe 4 men were left and they all crowded around her now, Lucy was breathing hard as they groaned and came all together, a final deluge of cum for her. Salma was close to cumming, she had to hold herself in check to stop breaking her spell.

“Oh shit Lucy” Lucy gasped to herself, as the last man walked out.

Salma watched from the bed as Lucy lay there, letting the cum congeal on her face, after about 20 minutes she started to scrape the semen into her mouth.  Holding it wide she let it settle in her mouth, blinking her eyes until she could see. Closing her lips she savoured the bitter salty taste, and as she swallowed she felt the lumpy clots try and cling to her throat, forcing her to swallow harder.

“Ohh fuck, Pinder...” she gasped, sitting up.

Her hair was matted, clinging to her head, white lumps of spunk trickling down.  She turned and looked as Jen returned, 2 men following, she winked and the men stepped forwards.

“My usual reward, Lady Lucy.” Jen said.

Lucy nodded looking at the 2 men, “Yes, she replied.”

“Would you like to watch too?” Jen said talking to Salma.

Shocked, Salma removed her fingers from her pussy, snapping to look at Jen.  Lucy was confused, “Who are you talking to?” She asked.

“Her, the woman wanking on the bed” Jen replied, “She has a spell of enchantment, to be invisible to you.  It doesn’t work on me though.”

“You're one of the fey!” Salma said, her spell removed.

“My Queen!” Lucy said shocked, she looked around not knowing what to do.
“Clam down, Lucy.” Salma said gently. “I enjoyed jour display.” Salma moved over to offer Lucy a hand to stand up.

“I, I don’t understand” Lucy said, her legs slightly shaky.

“I followed you from the castle, I knew you were up to something, Christina has told me all about your adventures.”  Salma explained.

“and?” Lucy said, a slight smile appearing on her face, possibly having an idea of what she was about to be told.

“And I think we could have some fun” Salma replied.

“If you have quite finished.” Jen said, “I want what was agreed.”

“And dat is?” Salma asked Lucy.

“Jen here likes to watch me fuck the men, her enchantment means they don’t remember, but only allows them to do what they would want to do anyways.  They aren’t bewitched, just emboldened to do it” Lucy explained.

Jen settled on the bed, hiking the skirt of her dress up, licking her fingers and rubbing her pussy.  Settling in to enjoy the show. Salma stepped back watching as the 2 men stripped, moving up towards Lucy, on her knees now, a dick in each hand.

“Mmmm, nice choice.” Lucy gasped admiring the two cocks of eight inch length.

She sucked alternately between the cocks, a loud pop as she moved from one to the next. Salma was removing her clothing, her spectacular body revealed.  Lucy couldn’t help be distracted by her, for an older woman she was in incredible shape.

“Let me have one.” Salma said, kneeling next to Lucy.

“Jou have a nice cock...” Salma purred, stroking then sucking the man on the left.

Lucy and Salma knelt side by side, sucking hard on the 2 dicks, almost in competition. Lucy put her hands behind her back and just used her throat, going balls deep for a few seconds before coming up for air.

“Oh Chiquita, jou are nasty!” Salma said, before releasing her hand and driving balls deep, over and over on her cock.

Lucy grinned watching Salma, wanting to see how dirty she was. She stood up, moving to the table, she leant over, back arched , rolling her trousers down to show her peach like ass.

“Salma, come here and bend over I want to watch you as he fucks you.” Lucy said, as Salma turned to look at her.

“Come on over den, baby” Salma said, leading her man by the cock.

Salma leant over, arms resting on the table, face about 6 inches from Lucy, she grinned, “Well Luuuucy...” she purred, “What jou wanna seeee.”

“Go on then boys, give us your best.” Lucy said looking back over her shoulder, a pair of hands gripped her trousers and pulled them all the way down.

Lucy’s mouth opened, eyes wide, gasping for breath, fists now clenched. Salma laughed, thinking Lucy was overreacting to her pussy getting filled.

“Asss, fucck, he’s in my assssss!” Lucy panted, gritting her teeth.

Salma laughed, but only monetarily as her partner pressed his cock up Salma’s ass as well. Jen was furiously wanking watching this, grinning, she knew both men were into anal, and the enchantment made them want their biggest desire.

“FUUUCKKKK!!!” Salma whined her hole invaded roughly.

Lucy gasped as her asshole was pumped, looking across at Queen Salma who was groaning and whining. Pumping furiously her ass was getting slammed, rough hands gripping her cheeks, squeezing them tight, her thighs pinned to the table edge as he pumped so hard and fast.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Lucy gasped as he slammed her bowels.

“Dirty little Chiquita!”  Salma drawled, feeling her own back passage getting stuffed.

Salma lurched forwards, the dick driving her insane with pleasure, having watched Lucy get bukkaked, she was so turned on that her body bucked in pleasure within a few minutes.

“YES! YEEESSS YESSSS!!!! OH MAMA YES!” She howled, her body shaking.

Lucy watched the tight body of the older queen clench and shudder as she came, the powerful orgasm rolling through her, tits shuddering nipples so hard.  Lucy was so wet, she was minutes from her own orgasm, watching Salma explode in pleasure.

“SI! SI! SI!” she roared in her own language.

Lucy screamed her own orgasm hitting, body shaking collapsing onto the table. Salma was almost past her peak now and watched as Lucy bucked and fought her ass being violated.

“FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASSSSS!!!” Lucy screamed as she got pounded.

Salma felt the pressure from her ass eased as her partner pulled out, Lucy still screaming and getting slammed. She turned around and scooted down, sucking on his dick fresh from her hole, showing what a slut she could be.

“FUCKKKK!!! YESSS!!! YESSSSS!!! YESSSSSSS!!!” Lucy cried, as her orgasm exploded.

Jen was so close, watching these 2 beauties getting fuck had her on the brink, but she need Lucy to do her special, to push her past the point. “Do it Lucy!” she snarled, fingers a blur.

Pulling her up, Lucy’s fuck boy lay back on the floor, Lucy straddling him, then sinking down over the shaft. She groaned as the thick member invaded her pussy. Salma released her cock and he moved over behind Lucy, squatting down she looked back over her shoulder at him.

“Do it!!!” Jen growled, 4 fingers inside her cunt.

He spread her ass cheeks and pushed his cock up her already battered ass, all the way in as she groaned and gasped. Salma grinned, this was exactly what she was after tonight, Christina had been right, and Lady Lucy was indeed a whore of the biggest order.

“Fuck my slut holes!” Lucy gasped as they started pumping.

Both cocks pounded Lucy hard, she bounced back and forth between them, her body feeling every nasty pump of hard meat.  Salma watched Jen, she came so hard, juices spraying from her pussy as her climax overwhelmed her.  Lucy was squealing too the pleasure of being double fucked building her second orgasm.

“FUUCKKK!! YESSS!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK!!” Lucy cried.

Salma was soaking wet, itching to get in on the action, so once Lucy had peaked, she moved to kneel next to her. Softly she kissed Lucy, who panted and returned the kiss, moaning as he pulled from her ass.

“My turn for some cock!” Salma teased.

Lucy rolled off of the cock in her pussy, laying panting beside him. Salma replaced her easing down on the dick, growling loudly. Snarling as the second dick slammed up her ass, she rocked furiously between them, taking it hard and deep in both holes.

“Si! Si! SIIII!!” she howled.

Lucy looked over at Jen, slowly she got up watching both her and the screaming Salma. The blonde was rubbing her pussy hard, building towards a second climax watching Salma now getting fucked.

“This how you get off Jen?” Lucy asked.

“Fuck yeah, love to watch, love to be watched.” Jen gasped.

“Oooh so I could watch you?”  Lucy replied curious.

“Yeah, or you could even join me sometime.” Jen groaned.

Lucy raised an eyebrow, Jen was stunningly attractive and she had had dalliances with women in the past, the queen and Michelle plus a few others.  “You tempt me.” She said grinning.

“Moootherfuckeeeerrr!!!” Salma screamed, her body climaxing hard.

Lucy grinned, she knew this was coming to a close, those cocks must be nearly ready to explode. Salma shuddered, the final moments of pleasure shaking through her, as Lucy approached and bent down to kiss her.

“Want to drain these cocks?” she asked.

“Hell yes, Lucy!” Salma replied eagerly.

Helping Salma stand, Lucy kissed her harder, more forcefully, gripping her pert ass cheeks, and pulling her close. Lucy moved her hands up to Salma’s breasts, gripping one with both she sucked on her nipple making it hard.

“Double titfuck finish?” She teased

“Dat is new to me. Jou have to show me!” Salma replied.

They knelt down next to each other, and beckoned one stud, Lucy wrapped her arms around Salma, pressing her huge tits into those large perky funbags. Grinning she winked at the man, “Fuck our tits peasant, pump your cock between them.” She demanded.

Nipples pressed tightly together, arms locked around one another, Salma and Lucy knelt up so he could slide between their tits. He slapped his throbbing cockhead on the top of their breasts, before plunging it down into the nipple vice.

“Fuck dem titties, baby.” Salma gasped, feeling his throbbing shaft delve between them both.

He bent lower, the angle of his thrusts now forcing his cockhead up between the twin cleavage, and out of the top. Salma bent her head and flicked the tip of his dick as I popped out, Lucy doing the same. Their tongues touched and danced on his glistening head as he held it there groaning in pleasure.

“Ohhhhhhh, he likes that.” Lucy chuckled.
“Yes, he does like dat! Dirty boy!” Salma groaned, her long tongue snaking out and flicking the tip of his dick again.

His hips started to pump again, slamming faster and faster. Both breasts clang to his cock as he pumped between them, groaning approaching his climax.

“My go!” The other man said, sitting back on the bed next to Jen.

Lucy and Salma moved over and sank their tits down over his shaft, either side of his dick, engulfing it in soft warm titty flesh. Grinning at each other Lucy and Salma worked their breasts up and down his cock, faster and faster as he leant back.  His hips thrust up to match their pumps, unable to resist their tits.

“Cum for me, baby.” Salma gasped as she felt him twitch.

Lucy and Salma moved back from him, breasts held in their hands, squashed together to form one almighty cleavage. He stood up stroking his cock, the head throbbing red as he neared his explosion.  His friend joined him, both looming over the 2 dark haired beauties, ready to explode.

“Cum for us, cover deez titties wit jour hot load!” Salma gasped.

“Do it, I want that spunk!” Lucy snapped.

A thick white bolt of cum blasted Salmas right breast, clinging to her rock hard nipple she squealed in delight. Another load blasted across catching Lucy’s chest, just below her neck.  The pearly white strand oozed down to the tops of her breasts as Salma took 2 more full on the tits.

“Do it for me, baby.” Salma teased as he squeezed the last few drops over her perky breasts.

The other man loomed over Lucy, his dick spraying suddenly, cum splattering her huge tits. Blast after blast clang to each full round dome, hot sticky cum coating them, as Lucy gasped reveling in this cum shower.

“Nice load, baby.” Salma said admiringly.

Finally sated they knelt, cum dripping from 4 incredible breasts. Jen was furiously wanking her pussy again, close to her climax watching them. Lucy leant forwards gripping one of Salma’s tits in both hands, sucking on her rock hard nipple, savouring the cum that ran over it.

“Ohhh, Luuuucy...” she purred.

Returning the favour Salma thrust her head between Lucy’s cum covered breasts, motorboating them, the cum running all over her face.  She licked and sucked Lucy big breasts, draining every drop from them, before coming up for air and sharing a cum filled kiss.

“Luccccyyyy” Jen gasped, moments from another climax.

“Quick Salma, kneel here!” Lucy said, scooting down in front of Jen.

A fountain of girlcum blasted out from Jens pussy as she came, roaring in pleasure squirting all over Lucy and Salma. They gasped and spluttered as the jet hit them square in the face soaking their hair, drenching them.

“Fuuuuck!!” Salma gasped, as the torrent receded.

“Ohhh, shit!” Jen gasped, pulling her fingers out, collapsing back to the bed.

Lucy leant over and kissed Salma, sucking the droplets of Jens cum from her face. Salma returned the kiss, and they knelt kissing and licking each other clean for the next few minutes.

“OOOH! Fuck, that was good, Lucy.” Jen gasped sitting up, watching them. “Salma, you are stunning, pleasure to watch you get fucked.”

“Jen, thank you for the dicks, my skin is going to be amazing, Sophie was so generous giving me this tip” Lucy replied.

“Tip?” Salma asked quizzically.

“The magic in semen keeps my skin young and fresh.” Lucy replied.

“Oh Lucy, I tink Sophie may have been teasing jou. Combined wit a magic spell yes, cum will help jou keep looking young.  But jus' having men wank over jou wit-out de magic has no effect!” Salma said stifling a laugh.

“Fucking Bitch!” Lucy snapped, obviously annoyed and somewhat embarrassed, “Wait until I see her!”

“I might be able to help you Lucy” Jen said. “My kind are resistant to magic, maybe I can help get her back for you.”

“Oh Jen, that would be amazing, let me think on what we could do” Lucy said.

“My Queen,” Lucy stood and helped Salma up, “Shall we return to the palace, I am sure you wish to get ready to continue your journey tomorrow.”

“Yes Lucy, dat would be good.” Salma said kissing her one last time before dressing.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 06:22:02 AM by Chlp »

Chlp

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 02:57:23 AM »
Big thanks to Cade for his help with this one, Salma will be returning for the next as well

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2020, 06:23:13 PM »
It was my pleasure to help you!

This has been my favorite chapter so far. Lucy really gets nasty, I love it. Hope to see more Queen Salma!  =P~
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Nikko

Viri

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2020, 09:06:46 PM »
Salma and Lucy, damn what a pairing together. Great stuff.

Chlp

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2020, 09:47:05 AM »
Chapter 6

Starring: Michelle Marsh, Salma Hayek, Christina Hendricks

Codes: FF, FFF, Titfucking, Facial, DP, DAP, Futanari

“Uhhhhhhh” Queen Christina groaned, her back arching, hips trembling in pleasure.

Lady Michelle surfaced from below the covers, lips glistening with royal pussy juice.  Grinning she made her way up to kiss her Queen, who savored the taste of her own climax.  A knock on the door, interrupted them.

“Your majesty, a coach approaches, it will be here in 10 minutes” Said the voice from beyond.

“Thank you Sergeant” She replied. “I shall be down shortly”

Getting up from the bed, she stood in the sunshine of the window, naked curvy body soaking up the rays, Michelle climbed out and began to dress, before moving to attend Christina.

“I wonder who it is Michelle” she asked as Michelle laced up her tight corset, huge breasts squeezed and pushed up.

“You weren’t expecting anyone?” Michelle asked.

“No” Christina replied, ”I thought I was having a break from Royal duties”

Christina instantly recognised the carriage when it pulled up, ignoring protocol, she rushed down the steps and embraced Salma as she got out, “Salma! Ohh it’s so good to see you” she said.

Queen Salma stepped back from her embrace to look at Christina, “Chrissie, you look amaaazin” she purred, “I have cum to play” with a wink.  She held Christians hand, her fingers running around the magical ring on her finger, an identical one on her own clinking together.

“Well we can definitely accommodate you” Christina replied a broad grin on her face. “Lady Michelle, see to Queen Salmas bags, and then meet us on the sun terrace” She instructed.

Michelle arrived on the large terrace to find both of the Queens sat laughing and chatting over a cup of tea, she curtseyed. “You majesties, All of the cases have been unpacked and the guards are now being found quarters.” Michelle said.

“Thank you Michelle, Queen Salma was just telling me she had visited the Castle and spend an ‘eventful’ night with Lady Lucy.”  Christina said.

“Lady Lucy certainly has some adventures” Michelle replied, a wry smile on her face, knowing exactly what the queen was hinting at.  Admiring Queen Salmas full figure, she imagined what was contained beneath the dress she wore.

“Soo Meeechelle, do you like to fuuuck?” Salam said, looking straight at her.

“Your Majesty!” Michelle said blushing, “Yes, yes I enjoy the pleasures of the flesh” she stammered.

“Ha! Don’t be coy Lady Michelle, you love to get taken hard just like me!” Queen Christina said laughing.

Face bright red, Michelle didn’t know what to do except nod.  Lady Salma stood up and moved over to kiss her, softly at first, then harder, her tongue delving deep into Michelle’s mouth.

“Mmmm you are good” Salma said breaking the kiss, “Let’s not waste time Chrissie I can only stay one night now”

Christina led Michelle and Salma back to her quarters, walking briskly sharing glances with her old friend.  Closing the door, she said to the guard, “We are not to be disturbed”.

Salma and Christina stood in the center of the room kissing passionately, Michelle moved off to toss the covers from the bed, turning as they broke their embrace.  “Unfasten us” Christina instructed, turning so Michelle could help them remove the heavy dresses they both wore.

“Ohh fuck it’s been too long Salma” Christina gasped as she was released from her dress.

“Youus steel like eet ruff?” Salma asked grinning.

“No limits Sal” Christina said turning to watch her friend wiggle from her dress.

Salma stood in a black bra and panties set, long black stockings tight on her amazing legs.  Christina huge boobs encased in a cream corset, tiny red panties digging into her full thick thighs. 
They both turned to Michelle, admiring her body as she removed her clothes, fingers rubbing wet cunts, both queens sat on the bed, legs spread wanking watching Michelle.

“Ooooh youz have a great body Michelle” Salma purred, 2 fingers in her pussy, stroking her clit with her thumb.

Michelle was naked, her large natural breasts held in her hands, squeezing and playing with them, putting on a show for her 2 voyeurs.  Salma leant over and started kissing Christina, one eye on Michelle, as she gyrated in front of them.

“Mmm I want some of that” Michelle gasped, moving down to make it a 3 way kiss.

Salam and Christina latched onto her breasts, sucking and playing with one each, a flick of a tongue or playful chew from Christina drove Michelle wild, her body aching to be used more forcefully.
“Fuuuck what I would do for a hard cock right now” she gasped.

“Hmm Salma” Christina said grinning, “Michelle wants a dick!”

Standing up either side of Michelle, both ladies looked at each other, sliding down their wet panties and twisted the matching rings on their fingers and spoke an incantation.  In front of her eyes both grew 2 huge cocks, where moments before they had had soaking went pussy lips, huge erections now bounced, and big full balls swelled.

“Enough deeek for you Miiichelle?” Salma groaned, as her magical cock bounced proud.

“What, what you can cast enchantments?” Michelle gasped.

“Ohh weez can do lots of theengs you have not even seen” Salma purred.

Christina nodded, as Michelle looked up at her, “I am gonna fucking destroy you” she said grinning.

Another word and her corset again magically unfastened, falling to the floor, her huge tits dropping free, almost slapping on her ribs with their own weight. Salma peeled off her bra, her large breasts now revealed, both women leant forwards to encase Michelle’s head in the avalanche of titty flesh.

“Fuuuck” Michelle groaned.

Salma rolled back, laying on the bed, Christina tugged at Michelle’s hair, “Ride her, ride her hard”

Michelle clambered over, straddling the curvy Brunette, gripping her impressive shaft she lowered that wet slick pussy down.  Groaning loudly Salma felt her cock engulfed by Michelle’s eager cunt, finally she rested balls deep inside.

“Fuuuck meeee” Salam gasped as Michelle began to rock back and forth.

Michelle looked down at the gorgeous woman below her, she felt that huge dick probing deeply as her hips rose and fell, leaning down she kissed Salma hard as she rode up and down.
“That’s it Chelle, faster, faster” Christina said standing watching, stroking her hard cock with one hand, crushing her right breast in the other.

Michelle slammed her wet pussy up and down, her body getting closer to its own personal orgasm as she pleasured Salma. Faster and faster she slammed down her lips engulfing the throbbing member as she rode her.

“Ohhh fuuuuck that’s goooood” Salma growled.

“So close. So Close” Michelle gasped, feeling her stomach muscles tighten.

Christina twisted her hair and straddled her back, at the moment Michelle screamed in climax she stuffed her full length up Michelle’s winking ring. Her scream pierced the room, unable to stop mid orgasm, the pleasure balanced by the brutal thrust of hard cock up her ass.

“FUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” Michelle wailed as Christina pinned her down onto Salma.

Her body convulsing, Michelle roared as her holes were taken, the 2 voluptuous women hammering the blonde slut pinned between them.  Christina had her hair pulled tight, as she slammed her huge cock into Michelle’s asshole.  Her crotch bounced on that tight ass, as she slammed hard against it.

“SHIIITTTTTT!!!!!!” Michelle screamed, her body taking the unexpected probing, and using it to climax even harder.

Salma reached up and pulled one of Michelle’s big breasts to her lips, chewing hard on the nipple forcing her to gasp in pain/pleasure.  She bounced between the busty beauties, body jammed in both holes as she shook in climax, her body refusing to come down from her orgasm.

“OH SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! YEAAAAASSSSS!!!!” Michelle howled.

Christina eased up, her hands holding Michelle down onto Salma, cock just twitching every so often in her ass. Wiping her brow she pushed her red hair from her eyes, and grinned, “Told you she was a nasty one” She said to Salma.

“Ohh yeah this mamacita is feisty” Salam gasped.

“Stack me” Christina said, winking at Salma.

She eased out from below Michelle, who collapsed to the bed, Christina laying ontop of her as she panted and gasped for breath.  Salma moved around to hover over Christina, before driving deep up her ass.  A double stack of anal fucking, Christina into Michelle, Salma into Christina.

“Fuuuuck yeah” Christina groaned as Salma started thrusting.

Michelle had her face buried in a pillow as Christina pounded her ass, Salma was fucking her at the same time, doubling up on the thrust into Michelle. That magical cock was driving so deep. She was close to a full on anal orgasm.

“Pound me Salma” Christina gasped, trying to get the rhythm just right.

Michelle’s fists clang to the bedsheets, as her body shook in pure orgasm, her ass clenching so tight as Christina continued to thrust.  Trying to escape the intensity of the pleasure Michelle fought but was pinned by the weight of the 2 women.

“FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!” Michelle screamed into the bed, loud shrill screams of pure joy.

“Beeeetch loves it!” Salma gasped as she collapsed ontop of Christina.

“YES! YESSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!” Michelle cried as they topped their thrusts and allowed her to cum.

Salma ran her hands down over the 2 naked bodies writhing below her, squeezing Christina’s breasts, Michelle’s ass, as they lay stacked 3 high.

“Ohhh fuckkk” Michelle gasped, turning her head to the side.

Salam eased out of Christina, grinning as Christina rolled off and over, she tugged at those soft red locks and pulled her head down off the edge of the bed.  Stepping up she pushed her cock in between Christina’s lips, making her savor the taste of her own ass.

“Duuuuz eeet taste guuuud” she groaned, as Christina sucked on the head, before holding her shoulders down and starting to facefuck her.

Michelle moved down and took Christina’s big magical cock into her mouth, sucking on it as Salma drove hard and deep into Christina’s throat.  Christina growled on the shaft in her neck, Michelle was expertly sucking her dick, while Salma brutally facefucked her, just the way she liked it.

“Mamcita loves eeet” Salma gasped as her hips slammed hard.

Christina choked on the huge cock as it bulged her neck, spit bubbling down from the corners, running in big globs down her cheeks.  Michelle pinned her hips down as she thrust upwards, her body uncontrollable as she reveled in this punishment.

“Foooking take eeett beeetch” Salma screamed, her hips furiously slamming in.

Her body shook, throat urging large wads of spit as it blasted out into Salma’s crutch, Michelle stuffed 2 fingers up Christina’s ass, as she swallowed her cock deep.  Eyes rolling Christina was in her element, as she was abused by the 2 gorgeous women.

Her body started to shake, as she came, the fat false dick exploding deep in Michelle’s gullet.  Warm thick magical semen filling her belly, Christina flailed her arms as she came, hips forcing up and pumping so deep, Michelle taking every spurt of cum, Salma held her crotch tight to Christina’s face, grinding it hard as she screamed on the shaft.

Michelle choked a thick wad of spunk blasting from her nose and splattering Christina’s belly, the cum snot oozed down and pooled in her navel.  Salma slapped both her breasts hard as she came, Left then right, WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Christina squealed in pain and orgasm all at once.

“FUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!” she wailed as Salma finally pulled from her throat, cock slapping up against her own tight belly.

“Pgh” she spat a thick wad up and it splattered onto Salmas magic balls, blinking her eyes and gasping for breath.

Michelle eased up from Christina’s cock, as it grew limp in her throat, as she released it the spell ended, and Christina reverted to her former state.  Christina lay their panting, as Salma moved over and bent down, slurping the wad of spunk from her navel, savoring the taste then swallowing it.

Christina sat up, “Fuuuck I came so hard,” she panted, twirling the ring on her finger than handing it to Michelle, “I’ve used it up, but you can have a go Michelle”

Michelle took it, as Salma stood, cock in Christina’s grasp, slowly being wanked.  She spoke the enchantment inscribed on the ring, and gasped as the magical member grew from her crotch.

“Holy fuck!” Michelle said, not knowing what to do.

“Stroke eet baby” Salama gasped.

Christina pushed Salma backwards, until she sat in the large chair in the corner, Spinning around she eased Salmas shaft to her ring, and sat on the spit slick cock.  Salma grinned, as she guided Christina down, her asshole clenching tightly, until she was finally sitting down.

“Remember what you told me about Lucy and the guardsmen Michelle” Christina groaned, fingers rubbing her pussy. “Do that to me”

Michelle grinned, clutching her newly formed cock, and moving up to Christina, “Oooh you want that my Queen” she teased, hands grabbing her legs under the knees as she lay back onto Salma.
Salma gripped Christina by the breasts, crushing and squeezing them as she watched Michelle.  Rubbing her dick over Christina’s pussy, she threatened to push it in, but then ran it down and pressed next to Salma.  Christina growled as Michelle increased her pressure, until finally the tight ring gave and the head of a second dick popped in.

“OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!” Christina howled, never having experienced this before.

“Dirty mamacita” Salma gasped in her ear, clawing at her tits, as she shook.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” She howled as both dicks started to thrust.

Holding her trembling legs Michelle thrust deep, Salma matched her, and the 2 shafts pistoned her ring over and over.  Christina hissed and shrieked as her ass was double fucked, the feeling filling her with pleasure.

“DO IT! DO IT DOOOO IIITTT!!!!” she wailed at Michelle, face screwed up in pure ecstasy.

Michelle pumped furiously, watching Christina shake, and yell.   Her cock felt so good in her ass, she knew why all the men always wanted that with her now.  Big breasts wobbling as her hips pumped, Michelle was trying to thrust as forcefully as she could into her queens asshole.

“HARDER! FUCKING SLAM ME HARDER!” Christina screamed at her, as Salma crushed her tits tight.

Michelle released her legs, stuffing 3 fingers up her pussy as she fucked her asshole.  The other hand rubbed her clit hard and fast. “Squirt for me, squiiiirt” Michelle gasped hips fingers all working hard.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!” Christina screamed, her body clenched, ass so tight, pussy spraying hot warm juices up over Michelle’s body.

Salma twisted her nipples hard, as she shook in pure animal orgasm, Michelle unrelenting in her rubbing of Christina’s clit.  She bucked and howled as her body released its pent up pleasure, ripples of climax shaking through her belly.

“YES!!! YEEAAAASSS YEEEAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!” she cried.

As the final moments of her peak ebbed from her body, Michelle stepped back, her dick still up Christina’s ass, back arched, rivulets of Christina’s cum trickling down her already sweaty body.
“Ohhh I think my cock is gonna cum” she gasped.

“Ohhh baaaabeeee” Salma purred, “Pleeeese hold back for meee”

Michelle pulled from Christina’s asshole, and stepped back, her hard cock bouncing and nearly slapping on her own belly.  Salma crushed and groped Christina’s nipples, letting her slowly recover from her pounding.

“Ohhhh fuck that was sooo good” Christina panted.

Leaning forwards she stood up onto her wobbly legs, as Salma lay there, hard cock upright and proud. Michelle quickly moved down, mouth engulfing the shaft. Salma groaned as Michelle eased her throat down the throbbing member, her hips bucking up to meet the soft wet orifice.

“Ohhhh Salma babe” Christina moved to lay next to her, kissing her hard.

Her hips pushed up to meet Michelle’s mouth as the voluptuous blonde gagged hard, Salmas hands grabbed her hair and she choke fucked her ferociously. Michelle didn’t fight allowing the Latina Queen to use her throat.  Spit sprayed and poured down Salmas dick, huge gushes as Michelle urged and threw up on her shaft.

“Fucking use her Sallie” Christina said gleefully, watching her lady in waiting choking on the dick.

Releasing her hair, Salma gasped, her magical balls so close to exploding.  Michelle pulled her head up dragging in huge lungfuls of air.  Christina lay back on the bed and Salma Straddled her, crushing those magnificent breasts together, she started pumping her shaft in and out.

“Oooi, Chrissy your teeeeets are so soft” Salma groaned as she slid back and forth.

“Pump them Sal” Christina gasped, holding them in her hands and squeezing them tight, “Fuck my whore queen tits and spunk all over my face”

Salma thrust her hips her dick feeling so good between the huge soft orbs, spit lubed her thrusts as she slammed harder and harder into the cleavage. Michelle recovered from her throatfucking now knelt facing Salma, she leaned in for a kiss, then made her way down sucking on those big natural breasts.

“Fuuuuuccck” Salma groaned as Michelle chewed on her nipples.

The tip of her magical cock poked free of Christina’s cleavage, the Queen lifted her head up and snaked out her tongue, flicking the tip on every stroke.  Michelle moved to prop up Christina’s head, using her knees she held it in her lap.

“Cum on her Salma, blast her with spunk!” Michelle teased.

Holding Christina’s head still, she opened her mouth tongue out, teasing the Latin whore.  Salma slammed harder and harder, she could feel the cum bubbling in her magical balls.  Hard slamming strokes were the signal for her eruption, roaring as the cum splattered out in thick streams, drenching the red head in semen.

“Phhugh” she spluttered as a thick was blasted down her tongue, the white snake of spunk running from tip to tonsils. 

Salma howled, her dick giving her such pleasure as cum blasted Christina.  Her face was covered, bolts on her forehead and cheeks, a thick droplet clinging to her sweaty fringe.  Michelle watched in awe as her Queen was blasted by Salma, reveling in the cum blasting from the curvy Dark haired temptress.

“Oohhh sheeeet” Salma gasped, balls empty.  She rolled off of Christina and lay there panting.

Christina lay back grinning, Michelle looking down at her semen coated face, Christina openend her mouth and wiggled her tongue.  Michelle knew exactly what the monarch wanted and spat a large wad down into her open mouth.  Christina savored the spitball before swallowing.

“Fuck me up my whore ass Chelle, while her cum is all over my face” Christina said, getting up onto her hands and knees.

Her huge tits rocked as Chelle mounted her from behind, cock pushing deep up her ass making her groan.  They swayed forwards and back as Michelle settled into a solid rhythm, hands holding Christina’s hips.

“Fuck me baby, fucking ram this cum covered bitch” Christina groaned.

Salma moved to the chair, rubbing her returned pussy fast as she watched Michelle fuck Christina up the ass again.  Her huge udder swang fast as her asshole was pounded harder and harder, Michelle working hard, sweat running down her tits as they bounced with every deep thrust.

“FUCK! FUCKK YESSSS!!!” She growled, cum dripping from her face.

Michelle furiously buggered her now, feeling a climax approaching.  Christina roared in pleasure as she came, cum soaked face, magic cock balls deep in her asshole.  Salma came too, her fingers deep in her pussy, juices spraying everywhere.

“YEAAASSS!!!!! YEASSSSS!!! YEAAAASSSSSS!!!!” Christina howled.

Salma whined teeth gritted as her cum sprayed up over Michelle and Christina, the redhead lost in the power of her orgasm.  Michelle clawed at her wobbling ass, slapping it as she clenched in pleasure.

“FUUCKK!!! FUUUCKKKKK!!!! FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!” Christina cried.

Collapsing to the bed, Michelle eased from her ass, kneeling stroking the throbbing shaft.  Salma grinned at her, beckoning Michelle as Christina lay panting on the bed.

“You gonna coooome for me baby” She purred, “Geeev me a nasty facial”

Michelle stroked her cock, she knew she could cum in a few seconds after pounding Christina.  Salma reached up and took over, wanking Michelle as she looked up at her.

“I feeeel sooo nasty” Salma purred, “I neeeed you to cuuuum in my eyes”

Holding one eye open with her left hand she stroked Michelle furiously with her right, 10 seconds later a thick bolt of cum shot out and blasted her eyeball.  Salma gasped as a second bolt hit her eye.  She switched to the other, pinning it open with her fingers as Michelle twitched and 2, then three thick strands of spunk splattered her eye, clinging to the round sparkling orb.

“Sheeeet, fuuuuccckk, sheeeet” Salma squealed, both her eyes now full of spunk.

Christina was intently watching Salma, having seen her do this before, she never tired of seeing it, such a degrading act, Christina craved to emulate it.

“Nasty slag!” Michelle gasped, as her balls emptied, Salma tipping her head back and collecting her jizz in the eye sockets.

“Fuuuuuck eeeet burns” Salam gasped, trembling, forcing her eyes open, looking left and right under the thick lumpy white lakes of semen.

“I’m a naaasteeee whoooore” She growled, shuddering as the cum stang her eyeballs.

Christina moved and stood next to Michelle, knowing what Salma craved, she drew her hand back and slapped Salmas right breast hard, causing her to squeal, then she whacked the left.

“That’s eeet, fucking slap meeee” Salama cried, as Christina whacked her big tits.

“Dirty slut!” Christina snarled, 2 final slaps on Salmas tits.

“Ohhh mamacita” Salam gasped as the stings on her tits eased.

Michelle was empty, the cock faded from her crotch, she watched as Christina moved to suck the cum from Salmas eye sockets, spitting the thick white lumpy fluid down into Salmas waiting open mouth.

“Swallow Sal, guzzle it baby” Christina groaned.

Salma savored the flavor before swallowing, blinking her red eyes she tipped her head up to look at Michelle and Christina.  A huge shit eating smile on her face, she gasped, “Ohhh Baaybies, that was gooood”

Christina joined Michelle on the bed, both kissing as Salma moved to join them.  A long deep 3 way kiss followed, tongues everywhere, swapping between them as hands groped and caressed their naked bodies.

“Ohhh thank you Christina, a great hostess as always” Salma gasped breaking the kiss.

“How long can you stay?” Christina asked eagerly.

“Ohh a couple of days baby” Salma replied, “We can have some more fun for sure”

Giggling they collapsed back, more filth planned for the next few days.

Sign54

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2020, 11:23:04 AM »
Why not repost it in the futa section? Salma and Christina have penises here.

Rayden

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2020, 05:45:52 PM »
hmm great story keep up the good stuff

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 12:06:46 AM »
Chapter 5

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Ellison

Codes: MF,MMF,FF, Oral, Anal, titfucking, bukkake, squirt, DP

Lady Lucy walked down the corridor from her quarters in the castle, she was late for breakfast, the Queen would be displeased.   She had her head down as was walking very fast, not paying attention to where she was going. Looking up she saw the Prince right in front of her, unable to stop she barged straight into him. His fast reflex’s and strength prevented them from tumbling to the floor, but a shocked Lady Lucy stepped back as quickly as she could from the Prince’s touch.

“I’m so, so sorry your highness.” She stuttered in apology.

“Lady Lucy, it’s OK.” The Prince replied smiling at her.  “Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

“I am late for breakfast with the Queen.” Lucy answered.

“Oh, I suspect my mother forgot to say, she won’t be breaking fast this morning as usual, she left early to the summer house, I may be the reason you weren’t informed” He said.

“Really?” Lucy replied.

“Yes, I would very much like it if you joined me for a private supper tomorrow evening, I asked the Queen that you be excused accompanying her today, you can join her and Lady Michelle later this week.”  He explained.

Lucy was slightly lost for words, the Prince had never shown any interest in her flirting, and now she was being asked to dine with him.  Breaking from her overly long pause she nodded her head somewhat inanely, before snapping herself awake and answering.

“Of course your highness I would be delighted” She replied.

“I shall see you tomorrow then.” He said, leaving. “You have the rest of the time to yourself.”

Lucy smiled, blushing, she felt hot, almost too hot.  Her mind was racing, why did he want to be alone, what was this about, why now?  Lucy hurried off to the kitchens to eat and then spend the rest of today and tomorrow getting ready.

“My Lady, a carriage approaches.” The page said.

She had been preparing outfits for tomorrow night when there was a rather urgent knock on the door.  With the rest of the nobility not in residence, Lucy found herself having to greet the occupants of the carriage.

Lucy immediately recognized the livery of the carriage as it pulled into the courtyard.  Accompanied by a dozen outriders, she knew it was the Queen Christina’s oldest friend, Queen Salma, she often visited the castle from her country to the south.

A footman opened the door and assisted the Queen out, her long Red gown trailing behind her she walked up the steps flanked by her guards.  Lucy curtseyed as Queen Salma stood in front of her.

“You Highness.” Lucy said, “Apologies, but Queen Christina is at her summer palace, please be our guest tonight and travel onwards tomorrow.”

“Lady Lucy, tank jou. I am tired from my long journey. A stop over here at de castle would be most welcome.” Salma replied.

“Shall we have a stroll in the garden?” Lucy suggested, “I will have your traveling belongings taken to the guest suite.”

“Yes, the weather is so beautiful.” The Queen said.

Lucy and the queen spent the day walking in the palace grounds, eat a light lunch and then an evening meal.  Lucy had already arranged something for the evening and was hopeful the Queen would retire early.

Luckily it was very soon after their evening meal Queen Salma excused herself and left Lady Lucy alone.  Lucy quickly left for her quarters, and quickly changed,  wrapping the long cloak around herself she slipped out of the castle, like the many times she had done before, and headed off into the lower town itself.

Salma watched as Lucy left, her spell of invisibility allowing her to follow behind. Christina had told her many times of Lucy and Michelle penchant for dalliances in the town, and she was eager, and horny to follow and observe.

“What are you up to, mamcita?” She purred to herself.

Lucy arrived at the Wolfs Head Inn, walking around to the back of the building she climbed the stairs to the door in the upstairs section.  Knocking on the door, it swiftly opened.

“My lady.” The buxom blonde standing in the doorway said, “Come in.”

Salma quickly moved up the stairs, she had spent much longer as Dumon’s apprentice, her skills were far higher than Christina’s, a whispered spell later and she passed straight through the door, following Lucy and the Serving girl down the corridor to a large room.

“All is ready Jennifer?” Lucy asked.

“Yes Lady Lucy, the enchantment is upon the doorway, and all of the beer has the potion added.

“Good, let me prepare myself, and send the first set up when the potion has taken effect.” Lucy said.

Jennifer left as Lucy removed her cloak.  She sat on the bed a tight white corset squashing her huge breasts into a ridiculous cleavage, unfastening the straps she tossed it onto the side.  Salma admired her huge tits, she was used to Christina’s massive breasts, Lucy was somewhat younger, and hers were not quite as large, but appeared firmer, and more round.

“Ready Lucy, let’s do this, the Prince deserves you at your best” Lucy said to herself out loud, getting herself pumped up.

Lucy lifted the jug of water on the side of the table, pouring it over her head and body, she gasped as the cold liquid invigorated her. Her long dark hair clang to her bare shoulders as she shook it off, the water had opened the pores in her skin, ready for what was to follow.

Hearing footsteps in the corridor, she positioned herself on the floor in the centre of the room, there was 1 door above her head, and 1 below her feet, the one above her head opened, and a tall man walked in.

“You know what to do?” Lucy asked looking up.

“Lady Lucy!” He said shocked, “Yes, yes Jen told us, but she said it was gonna be a cheap hooker, not some fucking nobility!”

“Tonight I’m your cheap whore.” Lucy replied with a grin.

He stepped over her body, stroking his cock hard and fast, it was less than a minute before he grunted a torrent of spunk splattering down onto her face.  She spluttered as the thick white bolts hit hard on her forehead.

“Phugh, nice load!” She gasped upon speaking.

A line of men was now forming at the door, as they walked in and started to wank, Lucy looked up to see 4 cocks all jerking over her face and body. Blinking, she tried to clear the thick strand from her right eyelash, but before that happened a torrent of cum splattered down. 3 cocks came at once, all gasping as the cum flooded her face.

“Shit!” Salma gasped, then caught herself. The spell of invisibility remained, she watched intently as Lucy gasped, the tick cum clinging to her face. A huge wad trickled down her cheek, while another hung from the corner of her mouth.  More men stepped up and wanked furiously over her prone body. Some couldn’t believe it as they stepped in and out, more and more spunk drenching her.

“Fucking aristo slut, look at her” one grumbled, “I’m gonna blast her in the eyes!”

“Go on then peasant scum” Lucy snapped, overhearing him.

“Bitch!” he snarled, kneeling down to wank close to her face.

A jet of thick white semen jetted forth, Lucy forced her elf to keep her eyes open, determined to show the oik what she was made of.  The white long wad of cum hit her eyeball, clinging to her eyelash, oozing down as she forced them open.  Teeth gritted, trembling her vision blurred as the cum filled her eye socket.

“FUCKING WHORE!!” He shouted, grinning as his cum flooded her eye.

“Ohhhh, thank you peasant, giving me just what I like.” she gasped back.

He sneered standing up, admiring his work, before another crowd of men surrounded Lucy’s head. She looked up through her one good eye and reveled in the deluge, as it rained down over her.

“Oh shit this is good!” One of the men gasped, stepping back his balls empty.

Salma was rubbing her pussy, it was wet and swelling as she got more and more turned on.  The line of men lead out of the room and Salma decided to investigate, carefully moving past them out the doorway, she followed the line to the stairs. Able to stealthily work her way downstairs she found the bar full of another 20 or so men, with those who had already cum now sitting around drinking.

“Last man Otto” The barmaid, Jen said. As a final peasant joined the line.

“Sure thing, Jen!” He replied grinning.

The men who had cum were seemingly oblivious to the long line winding up the stairs, every few minutes a man, or group of men came back down and retook their seats. Salma detected magic at work here as she moved back upstairs.

“Phlugh” Lucy spluttered as Salma returned.

Her face was awash with cum, thick clots oozed down her forehead, she was glazed and glistening. The line was now only about 15 long, the final dozen or so moving up. Lucy lay there eyes wide, squirming, as the cum continued unabated. One hand down her trousers, fingers rubbing her pussy as she shook in pleasure.

“More, more!” she gasped, as cum splattered her forehead, a huge wad lacing and mixing down.

Salma sat on the bed, and squeezed her breasts through her tight corset top, fingers now in her pussy she joined Lucy in wanking. Lucy lay trembling s the cum caked her face, the white thick semen glistening as she stared up eyes wide, the spunk burning them.

“Fuuuucccck!” she roared, orgasming as she wanked faster.

Maybe 4 men were left and they all crowded around her now, Lucy was breathing hard as they groaned and came all together, a final deluge of cum for her. Salma was close to cumming, she had to hold herself in check to stop breaking her spell.

“Oh shit Lucy” Lucy gasped to herself, as the last man walked out.

Salma watched from the bed as Lucy lay there, letting the cum congeal on her face, after about 20 minutes she started to scrape the semen into her mouth.  Holding it wide she let it settle in her mouth, blinking her eyes until she could see. Closing her lips she savoured the bitter salty taste, and as she swallowed she felt the lumpy clots try and cling to her throat, forcing her to swallow harder.

“Ohh fuck, Pinder...” she gasped, sitting up.

Her hair was matted, clinging to her head, white lumps of spunk trickling down.  She turned and looked as Jen returned, 2 men following, she winked and the men stepped forwards.

“My usual reward, Lady Lucy.” Jen said.

Lucy nodded looking at the 2 men, “Yes, she replied.”

“Would you like to watch too?” Jen said talking to Salma.

Shocked, Salma removed her fingers from her pussy, snapping to look at Jen.  Lucy was confused, “Who are you talking to?” She asked.

“Her, the woman wanking on the bed” Jen replied, “She has a spell of enchantment, to be invisible to you.  It doesn’t work on me though.”

“You're one of the fey!” Salma said, her spell removed.

“My Queen!” Lucy said shocked, she looked around not knowing what to do.
“Clam down, Lucy.” Salma said gently. “I enjoyed jour display.” Salma moved over to offer Lucy a hand to stand up.

“I, I don’t understand” Lucy said, her legs slightly shaky.

“I followed you from the castle, I knew you were up to something, Christina has told me all about your adventures.”  Salma explained.

“and?” Lucy said, a slight smile appearing on her face, possibly having an idea of what she was about to be told.

“And I think we could have some fun” Salma replied.

“If you have quite finished.” Jen said, “I want what was agreed.”

“And dat is?” Salma asked Lucy.

“Jen here likes to watch me fuck the men, her enchantment means they don’t remember, but only allows them to do what they would want to do anyways.  They aren’t bewitched, just emboldened to do it” Lucy explained.

Jen settled on the bed, hiking the skirt of her dress up, licking her fingers and rubbing her pussy.  Settling in to enjoy the show. Salma stepped back watching as the 2 men stripped, moving up towards Lucy, on her knees now, a dick in each hand.

“Mmmm, nice choice.” Lucy gasped admiring the two cocks of eight inch length.

She sucked alternately between the cocks, a loud pop as she moved from one to the next. Salma was removing her clothing, her spectacular body revealed.  Lucy couldn’t help be distracted by her, for an older woman she was in incredible shape.

“Let me have one.” Salma said, kneeling next to Lucy.

“Jou have a nice cock...” Salma purred, stroking then sucking the man on the left.

Lucy and Salma knelt side by side, sucking hard on the 2 dicks, almost in competition. Lucy put her hands behind her back and just used her throat, going balls deep for a few seconds before coming up for air.

“Oh Chiquita, jou are nasty!” Salma said, before releasing her hand and driving balls deep, over and over on her cock.

Lucy grinned watching Salma, wanting to see how dirty she was. She stood up, moving to the table, she leant over, back arched , rolling her trousers down to show her peach like ass.

“Salma, come here and bend over I want to watch you as he fucks you.” Lucy said, as Salma turned to look at her.

“Come on over den, baby” Salma said, leading her man by the cock.

Salma leant over, arms resting on the table, face about 6 inches from Lucy, she grinned, “Well Luuuucy...” she purred, “What jou wanna seeee.”

“Go on then boys, give us your best.” Lucy said looking back over her shoulder, a pair of hands gripped her trousers and pulled them all the way down.

Lucy’s mouth opened, eyes wide, gasping for breath, fists now clenched. Salma laughed, thinking Lucy was overreacting to her pussy getting filled.

“Asss, fucck, he’s in my assssss!” Lucy panted, gritting her teeth.

Salma laughed, but only monetarily as her partner pressed his cock up Salma’s ass as well. Jen was furiously wanking watching this, grinning, she knew both men were into anal, and the enchantment made them want their biggest desire.

“FUUUCKKKK!!!” Salma whined her hole invaded roughly.

Lucy gasped as her asshole was pumped, looking across at Queen Salma who was groaning and whining. Pumping furiously her ass was getting slammed, rough hands gripping her cheeks, squeezing them tight, her thighs pinned to the table edge as he pumped so hard and fast.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Lucy gasped as he slammed her bowels.

“Dirty little Chiquita!”  Salma drawled, feeling her own back passage getting stuffed.

Salma lurched forwards, the dick driving her insane with pleasure, having watched Lucy get bukkaked, she was so turned on that her body bucked in pleasure within a few minutes.

“YES! YEEESSS YESSSS!!!! OH MAMA YES!” She howled, her body shaking.

Lucy watched the tight body of the older queen clench and shudder as she came, the powerful orgasm rolling through her, tits shuddering nipples so hard.  Lucy was so wet, she was minutes from her own orgasm, watching Salma explode in pleasure.

“SI! SI! SI!” she roared in her own language.

Lucy screamed her own orgasm hitting, body shaking collapsing onto the table. Salma was almost past her peak now and watched as Lucy bucked and fought her ass being violated.

“FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASSSSS!!!” Lucy screamed as she got pounded.

Salma felt the pressure from her ass eased as her partner pulled out, Lucy still screaming and getting slammed. She turned around and scooted down, sucking on his dick fresh from her hole, showing what a slut she could be.

“FUCKKKK!!! YESSS!!! YESSSSS!!! YESSSSSSS!!!” Lucy cried, as her orgasm exploded.

Jen was so close, watching these 2 beauties getting fuck had her on the brink, but she need Lucy to do her special, to push her past the point. “Do it Lucy!” she snarled, fingers a blur.

Pulling her up, Lucy’s fuck boy lay back on the floor, Lucy straddling him, then sinking down over the shaft. She groaned as the thick member invaded her pussy. Salma released her cock and he moved over behind Lucy, squatting down she looked back over her shoulder at him.

“Do it!!!” Jen growled, 4 fingers inside her cunt.

He spread her ass cheeks and pushed his cock up her already battered ass, all the way in as she groaned and gasped. Salma grinned, this was exactly what she was after tonight, Christina had been right, and Lady Lucy was indeed a whore of the biggest order.

“Fuck my slut holes!” Lucy gasped as they started pumping.

Both cocks pounded Lucy hard, she bounced back and forth between them, her body feeling every nasty pump of hard meat.  Salma watched Jen, she came so hard, juices spraying from her pussy as her climax overwhelmed her.  Lucy was squealing too the pleasure of being double fucked building her second orgasm.

“FUUCKKK!! YESSS!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK!!” Lucy cried.

Salma was soaking wet, itching to get in on the action, so once Lucy had peaked, she moved to kneel next to her. Softly she kissed Lucy, who panted and returned the kiss, moaning as he pulled from her ass.

“My turn for some cock!” Salma teased.

Lucy rolled off of the cock in her pussy, laying panting beside him. Salma replaced her easing down on the dick, growling loudly. Snarling as the second dick slammed up her ass, she rocked furiously between them, taking it hard and deep in both holes.

“Si! Si! SIIII!!” she howled.

Lucy looked over at Jen, slowly she got up watching both her and the screaming Salma. The blonde was rubbing her pussy hard, building towards a second climax watching Salma now getting fucked.

“This how you get off Jen?” Lucy asked.

“Fuck yeah, love to watch, love to be watched.” Jen gasped.

“Oooh so I could watch you?”  Lucy replied curious.

“Yeah, or you could even join me sometime.” Jen groaned.

Lucy raised an eyebrow, Jen was stunningly attractive and she had had dalliances with women in the past, the queen and Michelle plus a few others.  “You tempt me.” She said grinning.

“Moootherfuckeeeerrr!!!” Salma screamed, her body climaxing hard.

Lucy grinned, she knew this was coming to a close, those cocks must be nearly ready to explode. Salma shuddered, the final moments of pleasure shaking through her, as Lucy approached and bent down to kiss her.

“Want to drain these cocks?” she asked.

“Hell yes, Lucy!” Salma replied eagerly.

Helping Salma stand, Lucy kissed her harder, more forcefully, gripping her pert ass cheeks, and pulling her close. Lucy moved her hands up to Salma’s breasts, gripping one with both she sucked on her nipple making it hard.

“Double titfuck finish?” She teased

“Dat is new to me. Jou have to show me!” Salma replied.

They knelt down next to each other, and beckoned one stud, Lucy wrapped her arms around Salma, pressing her huge tits into those large perky funbags. Grinning she winked at the man, “Fuck our tits peasant, pump your cock between them.” She demanded.

Nipples pressed tightly together, arms locked around one another, Salma and Lucy knelt up so he could slide between their tits. He slapped his throbbing cockhead on the top of their breasts, before plunging it down into the nipple vice.

“Fuck dem titties, baby.” Salma gasped, feeling his throbbing shaft delve between them both.

He bent lower, the angle of his thrusts now forcing his cockhead up between the twin cleavage, and out of the top. Salma bent her head and flicked the tip of his dick as I popped out, Lucy doing the same. Their tongues touched and danced on his glistening head as he held it there groaning in pleasure.

“Ohhhhhhh, he likes that.” Lucy chuckled.
“Yes, he does like dat! Dirty boy!” Salma groaned, her long tongue snaking out and flicking the tip of his dick again.

His hips started to pump again, slamming faster and faster. Both breasts clang to his cock as he pumped between them, groaning approaching his climax.

“My go!” The other man said, sitting back on the bed next to Jen.

Lucy and Salma moved over and sank their tits down over his shaft, either side of his dick, engulfing it in soft warm titty flesh. Grinning at each other Lucy and Salma worked their breasts up and down his cock, faster and faster as he leant back.  His hips thrust up to match their pumps, unable to resist their tits.

“Cum for me, baby.” Salma gasped as she felt him twitch.

Lucy and Salma moved back from him, breasts held in their hands, squashed together to form one almighty cleavage. He stood up stroking his cock, the head throbbing red as he neared his explosion.  His friend joined him, both looming over the 2 dark haired beauties, ready to explode.

“Cum for us, cover deez titties wit jour hot load!” Salma gasped.

“Do it, I want that spunk!” Lucy snapped.

A thick white bolt of cum blasted Salmas right breast, clinging to her rock hard nipple she squealed in delight. Another load blasted across catching Lucy’s chest, just below her neck.  The pearly white strand oozed down to the tops of her breasts as Salma took 2 more full on the tits.

“Do it for me, baby.” Salma teased as he squeezed the last few drops over her perky breasts.

The other man loomed over Lucy, his dick spraying suddenly, cum splattering her huge tits. Blast after blast clang to each full round dome, hot sticky cum coating them, as Lucy gasped reveling in this cum shower.

“Nice load, baby.” Salma said admiringly.

Finally sated they knelt, cum dripping from 4 incredible breasts. Jen was furiously wanking her pussy again, close to her climax watching them. Lucy leant forwards gripping one of Salma’s tits in both hands, sucking on her rock hard nipple, savouring the cum that ran over it.

“Ohhh, Luuuucy...” she purred.

Returning the favour Salma thrust her head between Lucy’s cum covered breasts, motorboating them, the cum running all over her face.  She licked and sucked Lucy big breasts, draining every drop from them, before coming up for air and sharing a cum filled kiss.

“Luccccyyyy” Jen gasped, moments from another climax.

“Quick Salma, kneel here!” Lucy said, scooting down in front of Jen.

A fountain of girlcum blasted out from Jens pussy as she came, roaring in pleasure squirting all over Lucy and Salma. They gasped and spluttered as the jet hit them square in the face soaking their hair, drenching them.

“Fuuuuck!!” Salma gasped, as the torrent receded.

“Ohhh, shit!” Jen gasped, pulling her fingers out, collapsing back to the bed.

Lucy leant over and kissed Salma, sucking the droplets of Jens cum from her face. Salma returned the kiss, and they knelt kissing and licking each other clean for the next few minutes.

“OOOH! Fuck, that was good, Lucy.” Jen gasped sitting up, watching them. “Salma, you are stunning, pleasure to watch you get fucked.”

“Jen, thank you for the dicks, my skin is going to be amazing, Sophie was so generous giving me this tip” Lucy replied.

“Tip?” Salma asked quizzically.

“The magic in semen keeps my skin young and fresh.” Lucy replied.

“Oh Lucy, I tink Sophie may have been teasing jou. Combined wit a magic spell yes, cum will help jou keep looking young.  But jus' having men wank over jou wit-out de magic has no effect!” Salma said stifling a laugh.

“Fucking Bitch!” Lucy snapped, obviously annoyed and somewhat embarrassed, “Wait until I see her!”

“I might be able to help you Lucy” Jen said. “My kind are resistant to magic, maybe I can help get her back for you.”

“Oh Jen, that would be amazing, let me think on what we could do” Lucy said.

“My Queen,” Lucy stood and helped Salma up, “Shall we return to the palace, I am sure you wish to get ready to continue your journey tomorrow.”

“Yes Lucy, dat would be good.” Salma said kissing her one last time before dressing.

Ha! Lady Lucy. I like that. You have some imaginative stuff here. Have you read my 'New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes' here? I have Lucy in chapter five. It's in novels sub board. 123z.     

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2022, 09:04:46 PM »
These stories are great. Do you think you will write another one?

Chlp

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2022, 03:02:10 AM »
Yes I have another chapter started just not got very far with it

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Psylent21

Rayden

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2023, 02:47:39 AM »
hmm wonderfull chapters

Chlp

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2023, 12:05:37 PM »
Chapter 7

Starring: Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard, Christina Hendricks

Codes: MF, MMF FFF, Titfucking, Facial, DP, DAP, Futanari, cum drinking, cum in eyes, spitplay

“I am sooo Sorry” Queen Salma said.

“Don’t apologise,” Christina replied, “It must have been urgent for your husband to get Sophie to bring you the message”,

“He just said to return home as soon as you can” Sophie added, passing the transportation stone to Queen Salma.

“You weel see to my luggage and coach” Salma said to Michelle.

“Of course your majesty, now go please” Michelle said.

Salma gripped the device and spoke the command word, instantly she vanished.

“FUCK!” Christina yelped, “FUCK! FUCK FUCK!”

“My Queen are you OK?” Michelle asked.

“I am just so annoyed, I was so looking fwds to seeing Salma, she gets so filthy was gonna really go hard with her.” Christina replied.

“Let me take care of that Your Majesty” Michelle said, “I am sure I can help”

“I could help too” Sophie said, “If you would like”

Michelle looked across at the sorceress, Sophie had only ever been part of her dalliances with the queen once before, her eyes took in Sophie’s curvaceous form, this could be fun, Michelle thought.
“Thank you ladies, maybe, how about you surprise me, see if you are as imaginative as Salma always was.” Christina said, a smile now returning to her face.

Queen Christina waited in her chamber, as Michelle had asked.  She wondered what the 2 Ladies had planned in the hour or so since she had left them.  Dressed in a simple red gown, huge breasts squashed tightly, she sat at the dresser finishing her makeup.

“My Queen” Michelle said, entering the room.

“Lady Michelle” Christina replied turning to look at her.

Michelle was accompanied by 2 surly looking men, unshaven, both just over 6 ft tall, they grinned when they saw the Queen.

“Sam and Will” Michelle said, introducing them, “My queen, I hope this will be to your liking, these 2 gentlemen have a certain reputation at the local whorehouse”
“Such as?” Christina asked, hoping for a suitable reply.

Will laughed, “We likes to show em who’s boss” he said laughing, “Aint that right Sam”

“They have had a drink or 2” Michelle said, “Sophie sorted that”

“I see” The queen replied, taking that as both had imbibed her potion cocktail, so neither would remember this.

“So we get to fuck you, your majesty?” Sam asked, somewhat shocked, “No holding back”

“Ohh you can do whatever you want” Sophie replied, stepping in and closing the door.

The queen stood up and walked over to the pair, eyeing them up more closely.  Whilst they looked scruffy, both were reasonably handsome under the stubble, and neither was overweight.  She was definitely attracted to the more rugged looking men, so maybe these 2 would work.

“Shall we leave you?” Michelle asked.

“No you and Sophie stay, you can join us” Christina replied.

The door closed and Christina turned to the 4 who remained, “Well let’s see what you’ve got then” she said.

Sam and Will moved to either side of Christina, Sam grabbed her breasts roughly and squeezed them whilst kissing her hard. Will moved to the other side of her, hands groping her thick ass.
   “Ohhh you ready to be a royal slut?” Will groaned.

“Use me” Christina gasped breaking her kiss, “Ohh let’s see if you boys can really play”

Sam unfastened his breeches and kicked them off, a semi hard cock bounced into view, Christina gasped, he was hung, as it twitched in to life she could see he was going to be around 10 inches long and meatily thick.  Reaching out she grasped it, as Will removed his clothes.  Turning her head to look, she felt his hard cock slap her face, stunned she focused on his dick, it might well have been the biggest she had ever seen, eyes wide she couldn’t stop looking.  Easily 12 inches, she felt the head drum on her cheek, as he groaned, loving dickslapping her.

“Suck it bitch” he groaned as she avidly went to work.

Christina wrapped her lips around his dick, up and down, up and down as she went lower and lower until the big throbbing head hit her throat. She gagged pulling back and spitting on his cock, wanking it hard and switching to Sam.

“Mmmm good start” Will groaned as she tugged on his dick.

She knelt back, gasping for breath, tits heaving in her top, drool dripping from her chin.  I nasty grin on her face, she yelped as Will grabbed her by the hair forcing her head back.

“Open wide!” He growled, holding her, looking up at him.

“Phhhgggh” he spat into her mouth.

Her eyes widened, as she felt the warm wad splatter her tongue, it was thick and stringy, tasting of him, as she swirled it in her mouth.  Sam bent down and added another wad, before they both stood over her. She showed them their spitwads before eagerly swallowing.

“Like that Queenie” Sam sneered, before spitting down onto her forehead, “Our little spit whore!”

Will released her head, “Beg for it then, beg for our spit” he snapped, a thick wad of phlegm hitting her right cheek.

Christina looked up, bosoms heaving in her dress, spit oozing down her forehead, “Fucking spit on me, treat me like a dumb fucking whore” she gasped, a huge grin on her face.  This was just what she wanted, to be taken, degraded, used like a fucktoy, the perfect remedy to the disappointment of not being able to play with Salma.

“Fucking dumb cunt!” Sam said gobbing on her again, “Come on ladies don’t be shy, spit on your ‘Queen’”

Michelle and Sophie stood up, looking hesitant at first, but Christina turned to them, eager for their spit.  Head back she felt them hock up huge wads before double blasting her face.  Sophie’s clang over her right eye socket while Michelle hit her square in the forehead.

“Fucking spit on me, teach this nasty royal slag a lesson” she growled as the deluge continued.

Christina was drenched, the thick wads of sputum oozed down her face, red patterned dress wet with spit patches.  Her huge bosom heaved in excitement as she was spat on, degraded, the anger turned onto her defilers.

“FUCKING DO IT THEN!” She growled, “FUCKING USE ME YOU STUPID CUNTS”

Will gripped her hair and dragged her up onto the bed, forcing her head down, he yanked up her skirt.  She whimpered, enticing him to continue, but secretly loving every forceful moment.  He pinned her head down, looking sideways across the bed, huge cock slapping her ass cheeks and then thighs.

“Shut your mouth you ugly piece of shit” he snarled, as she felt him rub his dick over her pussy lips

“Fuck you!” she snarled, “make me, make me fucking scream, I want to be crying and wailing”

“Ohh you wanna scream do you slag?” He hissed.

Pushing forwards with all his weight he drove his monster python deep, not into her pussy as she was expecting, but into her tight anal ring. She let out a primal roar as his huge dick drove balls deep, no let up, full weight driving him as far as he could up her ass.  Hands on the back of her head she couldn’t move, body crying in an overload of sensations.

“Holy SHIT!” Michelle gasped watching as she twitched and fought, Will brutally holding her down.

Will started bouncing ontop of Christina, dick jabbing maybe half an inch right inside her, higher and higher with each bounce, more and more of his member pushing deep, finally he was pile driving her asshole tip to balls.

“That’s it squeal little pigggy” Will snarled as she howled into the bed sheets.

Christina couldn’t speak, her hole was being destroyed by this cock, her body so tight, ready to explode in orgasm.  Being restrained and pounded turned her on so much, she could barely think, as she got closer and closer to that point of pure pleasure. Michelle was on her knees, Sams dick in her mouth, sucking hard on his bell end as he watched.

“FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!” she somehow screamed, no breath to really howl.

His full weight driving down into Christina, she was now bellowing into the bed, almost hysterical screams as Will destroyed her asshole. Will was slamming so hard, sweat dripping from his face down onto her hair, as his hands forced her head deep into the mattress.  Sophie had removed her clothing and swapped with Michelle allowing her to undress as well, while Sophie continued to suck on Sam’s hard throbbing cock.

“FUUUCKKKK!!!! FUUUUCKKKK! FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!” Christina howled into the bed.

Sam had both Sophie and Michelle on their knees now as they worked furiously on his dick, Michelle had him balls deep in her throat, as Sophie sucked on his swollen bollocks hard. 

“Fucking blonde whore” he snarled, hands clasping the back of Michelle’s head holding her tight to his crotch cock twitching and throbbing deep in her throat.

Will held Christina’s face into the mattress, her hips high, twitching and squirming, his body didn’t move letting her fidget and contort in pure climax, trying to thrust her ass upwards to get him as deep  as possible.

“PLEEEEAASSSEEE” She whined, begging for him to keep fucking her “PLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!” as her body shook and twitched in climax.

Michelle choked on Sam’s huge dick, balls deep in her throat, hands in her hair he held her tight as she gagged hard.  Sophie now moved around and spread his ass cheeks, tongue driving up his ring as Michelle choked.

“Fuuuuck yeah, you filthy fucking whore” he sneered at Sophie as she ate his asshole.

“Fucking like that” Will said to Christina, thrusting her head down one last time before letting go and pulling his dick out, slapping her fat asscheek hard as he was all the way out.

Christina squealed, then looked up, eyes wide, “More, please use me harder” she gasped.

“Ooohh we are only just started, but I think we need to cum so we can really go to town, no chance of stopping half way then” will said, “Hey Sam, ready to blow?”
“Fuccck these whore have me so close now” he groaned.

“On your knees Queeny” Will told her, “Beg for our cum on your slut face”

Christina slid off the bed, adjusting her dress, so her huge cleavage was on view, but breasts still barely contained. Sam and will stood in front of her as she knelt, looking up at them eyes wide, “Please cum on my face” she said.

“I think we need some help,” Sam said, “You, slut” he spoke to Michelle, “Wank my cock”

“And you magician, stroke mine” Will instructed Sophie.

Both women knelt behind each man, reaching around to jerk their big dicks all over Christina’s waiting face. Will spat down again onto Christina, “Like that your highness” he teased.

“Fucking spit on me you dumb peasant, fucking show your queen how you want to treat her” She taunted.

“Ohh fucking got some fight then! You blondie, stick your finger up my ass, make me cum really hard for this bitch” Sam instructed Michelle.

“Same for me witch” Will said to Sophie.

Michelle sucked her middle finger, and pushed it up Sam’s ass, his cheeks clenched as she coiled it inside him.  Sophie had her index finger deep up Will’s asshole, poking him deep as she jerked his now throbbing cock.

“Use me, fucking take me” Christina begged, “Make me feel fucking worthless, like a thick piece of fuckmeat”

“Ohhh this one really likes it” Will grinned his cock about to blast her.

Sam growled his cock pulsing in Sophie’s hand.  Thick jets of cum blasted Christina, splattering the centre of her forehead and clinging to the top of the bridge of her nose.  Christina took a deep breath as the next thick bolt hit her square in her right eye, she screwed them up instinctively, as the cum dripped down her cheek.

“Open wide slag!” Will snapped, “Keep those fucking eyes open”

Forcing them wide she trembled, the sting of his cum making her want nothing more than to close her right eye.  Blurred and unable to see, Sophie tried to make it a little easier on her, but wherever she aimed the cum seemed to be magnetically attracted to her eyeball.  2 more thick clots hit her eye before the rest was scattered over her face.

“FUCK!” Christina gasped, her eye burning.

“Like that” Sam growled the final few drops of cum oozing and dripping onto her, “Phghhh” he spat a nice thick wad to join his cum on her face.

Will now shook, his toes curling cum blasting from his dick as Michelle jerked it over Christina. Spluttering as the first thick bolt blasted into her mouth, hitting right at the back of her throat, she breathed hard through her nose as Will came hard all over her already semen soaked face.

“Other eyeeee” he tried to gasp at Michelle, stepping forwards to get really close so she could aim.

His spunk managed to hit her once in the left eye, the other shots flying wide or high.  This white streaks oozed down her forehead as both men stepped back, Christina kneeling down onto her thighs looking straight up at them.

Sophie pulled her finger from Sam’s asshole, “Make her suck it” He groaned.

“You too” Will said to Michelle.

Both women moved to Christina, who was blinking rapidly, eyes stinging from all that cum.  Lifting their fingers to her lips she sucked wantonly on both, trying to keep looking at both men as she did so.

“Suck it slag” Sam panted.

“Why don’t you lick her clean” Will suggested, “Spit it all in here” he passed a wine glass across to Michelle.

Sophie and Michelle moved to either side of Christina, each alternately licking the thick cum from her face. Michelle held the glass as they dribbled the sticky cum into it, sucking and slurping up as much as they could from Christina’s face as she blinked her now red eyes, keeping them on the men.

“Lick it all up blondie” Sam teased, as Michelle slurped a really large line of cum from Christina’s left cheek, before spitting it into the glass.

Both women quickly cleaned her up, as the men stroked their flaccid dicks back to life.  They were both surprised when it only took a couple of minute to sport fresh hard cocks, unaware of the enchantment Sophie had placed on them.

“Ohhh Queenie, we’re back!” Will said, “Now get her up girls and take that dress off her”

Michelle and Sophie helped Christina to her feet, Sophie moving behind Christina, unfastening the back of her dress.  Michelle helped her wiggle out of it, he huge tits wobbling as she dropped the dress from her hips to the floor.

“Fuck those tits are enormous!” Sam said grinning, “What a thick ass as well”

“No wonder she took it so hard, so much padding for to take that cock” Will added.

Will gripped Christina and pushed her back onto the bed, straddling her body he pushed her tits together, his monster cock drilling deep between.  Christina lay back, loving her tits being taken, she got off so hard on that, she grinned, “Fuck those fat royal udders hard” she teased.

“Eat that pussy” Sam told Michelle and Sophie, “Make the slut cum while I fuck her throat”

They shifted Christina back down the bed a touch, so her head was hanging off the edge, Sam lined his cock up with her lips and pushed it in.  He was surprised as her throat gave first thrust, thick cock pushing down her neck.

“Fuuuuccck” he groaned as he got deeper and deeper, “Even the nasty whores in the village gag when we throatfuck them”

Christina’s years of rough facefucking with the king had trained her well, and his balls pressed tight to her nostrils as he rested all the way in. She felt Sophie’s familiar tongue delving into her pussy as Michelle rubbed her thighs, her hips rose to meet Wills body aching for more stimulation.

Sam knelt against the bed, balls deep in her throat, watching as Will pumped her fat tits, cock driving back and forth as he crushed them around it.  Christina squealed on his cock, he could feel every sound up his length as Sophie and Michelle ate her pussy furiously.

“Fuuuuck I am gonna cum again soon” Will gasped as he rutted her tits, “Lets swap first I want a go at that throat”

Sam pulled out of Christina’s throat, she coughed and spluttered a thick wad of spit oozing down her face into her hair.  Will moved off of the Queen, allowing her to buck and twitch momentarily as she was free from his weight.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” she squealed her throat allowed to work.  Christina’s thighs trembled as Sophie’s expert tongue worked its magic.

Will didn’t allow her to vocalize her climax for long as his huge cock was rammed deep into her neck.  Her wide open screaming mouth allowed him to thrust maybe 8 inches deep before her met true resistance. Her back arched hard, head thrown even further back, pinned to the side of the bed as his huge cock bottomed out.  Balls pressed tightly to her nose her ground it deep as her body shook and twitched in pure pleasure.

Sam moved over her, dick slapping those shaking breasts before gripping each in his hands and plunging his cock between them. Sophie savoured the taste of her queens juices, turning to kiss Michelle sharing the nectar,  they locked in a longer than normal kiss, something feeling so right about it.

Will was destroying Christina’s face, his monster shaft dropping so deep into her neck, she choked on this it was more than she had ever taken before. Grinding it so deep, she fought bucked and squirmed as spit sprayed from her mouth.

“Worthless fuckpig!!!!” Will growled, pulling out and slamming back.  Again and again he drove his cock so far down her throat.

Her body tried to arch, Sam pinned her down, the cock was so big, her body heaved and retched so hard.  Sophie and Michelle moved up from her pussy, Sophie moving so sit behind Sam her hands rubbing his chest, Michelle standing beside Will kissing him as he throat fucked Christina.

“Ohh Fuuuck I wanna blast these fat tits so bad” Will groaned his dick twitching deep in Christina’s neck.

“On your knees again slag!” He groaned pulling out, Sam rolling off of the Royal fuckbag.

“You wankwhore” Will said to Sophie, “You know the drill, suck those fingers stick em up my ass, then wank me all over your Queen” he drew out the word Queen in a dismissive tone.

Sam beckoned Michelle, “Tongue my asshole whore while I jerk all over this ginger cunt”.

Christina was kneeling in front of the bed, in the same position as before, this time her naked body on full display as she held up her massive tits as a target for both men.  Sophie stroked furiously her fingers working deep inside will, whilst Michelle delved her tongue deep inside of Sam.

“Look at these fat udders, do it, fucking blast them with your cum you stupid peasants” Christina teased, trying to really rile them up.

“Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt” Will growled as his cock twitched in Sophie’s hand.

“You’d better shut me up you twat” Christina was now fully getting them angry, she wanted them to really go rough with her next.

“Oh you bitch, you are gonna get it so fucking hard” Sam snarled as his dick pulsed.

A thick rope of cum burst from the tip, arcing up and then falling onto her right breast.  It splattered and made a huge cum pool, as it hit her.  His cock pumped great wads of cum soaking her chest, Christina looking up at him, bouncing both huge orbs in her hands, “Pleeeaaasssee” she begged.

Will came now, his cock adding to her drenching, more thick streaks of semen splashing across those huge natural tits.  “Fucking pathetic!” Christina snarled, “I need more” as they both finished emptying their balls.

Her tits were soaked in cum, the white shimmering gloop, oozing down her orbs, pooling on in the indents made by her fingers.  She was really trying to piss them off, get them furious with her.

Sophie was still fingering Wills ass as he stood legs quivering.  Michelle had moved over to Christina, softly kissing her before moving to lick and suck her sperm soaked tits. Both men moved to sit in chairs whilst Sophie and Michelle tended to their queen.

“Fucking whore” Sam snarled, “I am gonna pound you so deep when I get hard”

“Royal slag, fucking fat titted bitch” Will added, equally pissed off with her.

Christina lifted her right breast to her lips, sucking on the cum covered nipple, chewing it hard.  Michelle and Sophie Kissed again, right in front of her, before moving and devouring her body, sucking and licking all the cum up.

“In here” Sam said, passing the glass, it was about 1/4 full from the facial blasting and now the girls were adding more to the mix.
“Fucking put on a show Queenie, get us hard” Will said.

“Let your 2 servants use you” Sam added, “Let them tell you what to do for a change”

Christina grinned, “Well then ladies anything you wanted to do to me?  Get some payback?”
Sophie smiled, “Where is your ring of change?” she asked Christina.

A fat smirk crossed the redheads lips as she had an idea what Sophie wanted to do. “Top drawer of desk” she said pointing to the side.

Sophie opened the drawer and took the thin gold band, handing it to Michelle, “Let me tell you how this works”

“Oh I know I have used it before” Michelle replied

Sophie raised an eyebrow, “Really?” she purred, loving that Michelle was able to use the device already.

Christina sat on the bed, as both women stood either side, speaking the enchanted words.  Will and Sam watched as the buxom duo suddenly sported thick hard cocks, both stunned into silence, as Christina reached up and started wanking them off.

“Wank me, wank me hard” Sophie gasped as Christina stroked her shaft, turning her head to suck on Michelles freshly conjured member.

Both men were stroking their cocks, coaxing them back to life, watching Queen Christina get fucked by her 2 servants. They now had her on the bed, on all fours, Michelle behind her rutting hard, while Sophie had her hands in Christina’s hair pumping her mouth.  Both women were loving spit roasting their Queen, giving back after all the time she had used them in the bedroom.

“Look at those fat tits swing” Sam said as Michelle pounded really hard, the red heads huge udders flopping back and forth.

Sophie was watching Michelle’s tits shake as she fucked Christina, totally mesmerized by the blonde’s breasts. Hands clasped tightly to Christina’s scalp, fingers twisted in her ginger hair, she pumped the royal throat furiously.

“Do it, fucking use the whore” Will teased, his dick now rock hard in his hand.

Sophie Pulled out from Christina’s throat and let Michelle sit on the edge of the bed.  Christina straddled the magical cock, reverse cowgirl, watching both men wanking as she rode Michelle. “Fuck me, fuck me” she gasped bouncing up and down.

Sophie moved to stand on the bed, behind Christina but over Michelle, her hands pulled Christina back until she rested on her arms, back bent huge tits wobbling.  She held her hair again tugging her even further, back arched, neck strained, body bent like a bow.

“Swallow me slut” Sophie snarled, pushing into her open mouth.

Christina willingly gave her throat, Sophie rutting hard, hands on her neck supporting the Queen as she gag fucked her deep.  Michelle held her hips jabbing up into her soaked pussy.  She squealed loudly, unable to properly vocalize with the hard cock in her esophagus.

“Fuck her throat is good” Sophie groaned, balls tight to Christina’s nose, rutting as far as she could inside.

Sophie switched her grip to Christina’s huge tits, groping one in each hand she pumped her hips hard, Christina was wobbling, her arms struggling to hold herself up as her body peaked in orgasm.  Just as she was about to explode in climax, Sophie slapped her tits hard, WHACK! One hand hitting he right breast, WHACK! The other on her left.  Christina flopped down, her throat free, body convulsing as she came.  The sting of each breast making her even more responsive to the tight grabs of orgasm in her pussy.

“FUUUCKKKKK!!!2 she half choked/cried.

She shuddered and Shook Michelle half stabbing her soaked pussy as it clamped on her conjured member, the Queen cumming hard. Sophie got down from the bed, as Christina continued to moan “FUUCKKKK!!! YESSS FUUUCKKK!!!” her body scrunched up in climax.

“Watch this” she said to Will and Dan, both of whom now sports rock hard cocks once more.

Legs not functioning properly Christina Just about managed to get up from Michelle and sit back on the end of the bed.  Sophie stood one side, Michelle the other, both wanking their magically created dicks.  “Open your mouth slut” Sophie instructed Christina sternly.

The Queen complied, opening her mouth.  Sophie handed her the cum glass, and stepped up stroking her cock, “Tongue out” she said.

Christina opened wide and stuck out her tongue, as both women wanked off over her face.  Sophie was close, so was Michelle, “Copy me” Sophie gasped at her blonde friend.

She moved in front of Christina, Dick pressing top her left nostril, the winking pre cum eye right in the centre.  Michelle quizzically copied wondering what was gonna happen.

“Fucking angry ginger dragon” Sophie groaned as her cock started to twitch, the thick seed from the magically created balls pumping up the Queens nose.

“Nasty!” Sam said, loving what Sophie was doing, laughing at the choking Queen as the jizz blasted up her nose into her throat.

“Keep that mouth open!” Sophie growled as Michelle now joined, her balls pumping a second load up the other nostril.

Christina was gagging, retching as the cum blasted the back of her throat,  Thick clots oozed down her tonsils, dripping onto the back of her throat then trickling out and down her tongue.  Watery spit and cum dripped into the glass as she struggled to hold it underneath her mouth, shoulders arching as she gagged again.

“Ohhh cough it up you filthy whore” Sophie purred watching as Michelle finished shooting her load as well. 

Tears ran from the corners of her eyes, nose dripping semen straight into the glass, while the long thick strands plopped into the over half full receptacle from her tongue.  Christina gasped and choked, catching her breath before looking right at Sam and Will.

“Hard again peasants?” She snarled, ready to really push them to their limits with her.

“Ohh Queenie, we are gonna fuck you up so bad” Sam replied growling, “Use you like the piece of fuckmeat you love to be”

Sophie and Michelle stepped back to let the men get to Christina, Sophie taking the glass from her hand. Both men stepped up in front of her, Will grabbing her hair tugging her head back hard.  His cock slapped her face roughly, as Sam joined in double dickslapping her face.

“Oooh like that slut, you like that?” Sam teased.

She purred in acknowledgement, as they hoisted her up onto her feet. Will grabbed her right breast, crushing it in his hand, before pinching the nipple.  She bit her lip hissing, as he rolled her hard teat around squeezing and pinching harder.  Nostrils flaring she gasped for breath before he let go of her engorged nip.

“Fat whore” he slapped her tits again, “You are gonna fucking squeal like a pig”

Will lay back on the bed, his huge haft upright in his hand, “Ride me Queenie” he said.

She crawled up onto the bed, straddling his body and easing herself down onto his dick.  The thick meaty shaft felt like it was never gonna end as it finally plunged all the way in. Twisting her hair Sam pushes Christina down, his dick now pressed against her ass.  She squealed as his dick pushed in, half way, then as he used his weight all the way in.  Ass and pussy stretched with dick, Queen Christina reveled in her favourite moment.

“Fuuuuuckkk yessssss!!” she hissed as they started pumping, “Fuckkking ruin meeee” she whined.

Both hands on her ass cheeks, Sam clawed at the fat round orbs, fingers mauling and gripping it. Dick sawing in and out of her ring, she growled and pushed back at him, as she wanted more and more.

“Do it, fucking worthless peasant scum, fucking show me” she snarled.

Both men mercilessly fucked her holes, her thick body slapping back and forth between them as they pounded so hard.  Christina gave herself over to them, letting them pull tug and squeeze her plump ass and tits.  Huge dicks plundered her holes and it didn’t take long before her body responded, a huge climax of orgasm clenching her entire form.

“FUUUCKKKKK!!! FUUUCK YEAAAS!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!” she screamed.

Her cries of climax egged them on more wanting to really make her howl they pumped even faster if it was possible, her tight ass clenching down, pussy gushing as her holes were double fucked.
“FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUUUCK MEEE!!” she yelped as they did so.

Sophie and Michelle sat watching, Sophie reached over and started to rub Michelle’s pussy, fingers going deep inside her wet snatch.  Michelle didn’t stop her and Sophie was more than attracted to Michelle, so she leant over to kiss her whilst watching her queen being fucked.

“YES! FUUUCKKKK!!!! FUUUUCKKKKK!!!” the redhead howled as she slowly calmed somewhat form her cum high.

Sam clawed at her ass cheeks, “Fucking meaty rump” he laughed as his fingers ground into the soft sweaty flesh.

Christina was almost sobbing her pleasure centre hit squarely, both monsters now slowly easing back and forth as the men considered their next move. Her pussy clenched every time Wills cock nudged deep, Sam’s thick member driven balls deep up her asshole.    “The potions will be wearing off soon” Sophie said to Michelle mid kiss, “They need to hurry up”

“Let me help them” Michelle said breaking her kiss and grinning at the wizard.

“Oh boys” she purred moving over to the 3 naked entwined bodies, “Want to really want to show her what a nasty little whore she is?” Michelle teased.

“Think you can teach us anything slag” Sam sneered back.

“Ohh I think I know exactly how you can make her fucking howl” She replied.

“Really” Sam said, “Show me then.

Michelle separated the trio, getting the queen to sit on the floor, Rolling her up and over she lay uncomfortably on her shoulders huge ass high, legs back over her head feet touching the floor.  The voluptuous queen was now bent and twisted like a pretzel, “Hold that asshole open for me” Michelle told her.

“Shitt” Christina hissed, her thick body not really built for this kind of contortionist act.

Michelle beckoned Sam over, and had him stand back to back straddling Christina.  Sophie stood and tried to help, both of the servants slowly stroking the huge shafts keeping them rock hard.
“Bend over boys” Michele teased as both men lean forwards, each woman helping to ease the rock hard cock down until they were both hovering over Christina’s stretched wide asshole.

“Ohhh Fuck NO!” Christina shrieked realizing what Michelle had planned.

“Oh lay back and think of your nation Queenie, it’s your royal duty to please them” Michelle teased.

Wills cock touched her gaping ring first, being slightly longer than Sam, his thick head pushing inside her ass, as Sam’s cockhead nudged next to him Christina whimpered, she trembled knowing this was going past any limit she had before endured.

“Holy shit yes!” Sam said, loving what Michelle had suggested, “Fucking 2 dicks up that shitpipe”

He pressed hard, her ass failing to give, as the minster dicks fought to both get inside her, she squealed and shrieked as the pressure gave, her ring stretched so wide as Sam’s dick joined Will up her ass.

“Nooooooo” she blubbered, as they sank deeper and deeper, her legs quivering furiously, face screwed up tears running from her eyes.  She was breathless, her ass stretched so far, 2 monster cocks about to bugger her so hard.

“Ohh have we broken you Queenie” Sam taunted, “Finally too much”

Christina was not gonna give them the satisfaction, “Fuckking pound me” she cried, bottom lip trembling.

Both men started to slide up and down, the double dicks pressing in and out together.  Like one massive shaft they double fucked her stretched sphincter, both at the same time.  Sophie was furiously wanking, watching Christina get this insane buggering, Michelle moved to grab the glass knowing they would be adding to the contents soon.

“FUCK! FUUUCKKK!!! FUCCCKKK!!” Christina bawled and screamed, her ass so stretched and full. Her legs cramped and body ached form eth uncomfortable position but she endured, never wanting to give in.

“Soooo bigggg” she wailed, “Sooooooo biiiiggggg”

Sam and Will started thrusting alternately, one balls deep, one all the way out.  They double pistoned her asshole furiously, brutally dropping in and out.  One curled up ball of orgasm wanting to explode, Christina felt the warm sensations burning deep in her chest, her submissive driven sexual kinks ready to grant her that ultimate pleasure.

“Destroy me” she begged, eyes wide watching these 2 men drop their monster shafts deep up her ass. “Fucking destroy your royal ass whore!”

Sam clawed her right ass cheek with both hands, Will her left pulling them apart as their 2 dicks battered her tight asshole.  Slamming faster and faster driving deeper and deeper they truly did what she asked.

“FUUUUCKKKKK!!!! FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!! FUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” Christina shrieked, that burning fire now bursting forth, orgasm peaking.

Pghh, Pghhh Pgghh, she spat up her body at them both, showing her anger as they totally destroyed her ass.  Fingers clenching into her own thighs, leaving marks as she held herself so tightly.

Both guys were trusting vigorously, slamming into her ass, driving her into the floor, Christina was being pile driven furiously by the 2 peasant men, each so eager to dominate and show her how worthless she was.

“FUCK! FUCKKKKK!! FUUUUCCKKKK!!!” she cried, her body full or climax and orgasm, legs cramping from the pure intensity of her reaming.

Michelle hovered around both men, they could see her holding the glass and knew exactly where their cum was going, Sam pulled from Christina’s ass first, jerking furiously as spurt after spurt bubbled into the glass.  Will was only seconds later, fisting his dick and letting it empty into the glass as well.

Christina fell onto her back, squirming, sparks of climax still making her twitch, Sophie was giving her no time to relax though.

“Standup” Sophie said, “on your hands and knees on the bed”.

Christina complied, moving so she was on all fours on the large bed.  Sophie moved up behind her, both hands grabbing that massive ass, crushing each cheek in her grip.

Spreading her cheeks wide, she drilled her tongue up there for a moment, then eased a finger inside.  Christina squealed as she squirmed the digit around, before adding a second. “Like that my Queeeeen” Sophie teased, a third finger pushing up her asshole.

“Ohh fucking fist me Sophie, fucking get that fist up my ass.  Those peasant scum have battered it you should easily fit” Christina snapped.

Michelle moved over to both men, sinking to her knees and sucking on their limp cocks, trying to get every drop from them before they passed out.

Sophie now had 4 fingers knuckle deep up Christina’s asshole, her other hand twisted her hair tight, tugging her head back.  She plunged in and out fingers twisting and curling inside of Christina
“Fuuuuckkkk” She gasped as Sophie pressed harder and harder against her ring with her thumb.

Michelle wanked the final few droplets from Wills cock, as both men staggered back into a chair.  Sitting down and blinking their eyes both were unconscious in seconds.
“YEEAASSS!” Christina snarled triumphantly as Sophie finally got the whole thing in.

Her ring clamped tight on Sophie’s wrist as she eased her whole fist up inside of her back passage.  Christina whimpered as she started fisting her. Pumping her arm back and forth the other holding her head down into the bed. Christina was so horny, she could barely contain the pleasure of being used like this.

“FUUUCKKKK! YEAASSSS!!! HARDER!!!” she howled, her body starting to strain and tense.

“Cum for me Queenie” Sophie snarled, vigorously fisting her ass, as she came again.

“SOPHIE! FUUUCK SOPHIE!!!” she cried, her ass spasming so tight on her wrist.

Michelle had the nearly full glass in her hand, swirling it around as she watched the Queen screaming in orgasm, she spat down into the mixture adding another drop of her spit to the potion.
“FUUCKK YEASSS!!! YEAAASSSS!!! YEEEAAAASSS!!!!” Christina howled.

Sophie buried her face into the mattress, and with one final jerk pulled her fist from Christina’s ass, the stretched ring gaped and closed slowly as Sophie knelt grinning.  Christina had her fingers deep up her pussy, milking every moment of pleasure she could as Michelle moved over to sit on the bed.

“Well your Majesty, were they good” she asked, knowing the answer.

The queen managed to compose herself slightly and kneel up, before spinning to perch n the edge of the bed. Her hair was a mess, make up ruined, eyes red. “Very good choice Michelle, your Queen is most pleased” she replied.

Michelle handed her the glass, just one thing left, Christina examined the full receptacle.  Thick clots of cum floated in amongst the spit and gag, she savoured the smell, knowing this act degraded her so much.

“Mmmm, one last thing you need to do before you are dismissed” She said to Sophie and Michelle.

“Yes your majesty, whatever you command” Sophie replied.

“I am gonna drink this down, then I want you both to spit on me, cover me in your spit and insult me, treat me like they did again please” she requested.

She lifted the glass and took a big mouthful, swirling the cold lumpy cum around her mouth.  It made her want to retch, but she forced herself to remember every mouthful.  Opening wide she showed the 2 women what she was about to do, demonstrating her whore status, before swallowing it down.  “Spit on me next” she gasped before taking the other half of the glass into her mouth. Running her finger around the inside to get every drop from the glass.

“Fat ugly cunt” Sophie sneered, rolling a spitwad around her mouth before, pggghh she spattered it right on the Queens forehead.

“Swallow that lumpy semen you whore” Michelle teased, spitting a wad of phlegm on her right cheek.

Christina opened her mouth to show the remaining large pool of cum, both Michelle and Sophie added a fresh wad of spit to it, Christina twirling her tongue in the mixture before swallowing it all down.

“You stupid fucking bitch” Sophie spat on her forehead again, “You love being a fucktoy don’t you?”

“You might be a whore, but your daughter is a better fuck!” Michelle snapped, spitting in her ginger hair, giving Princess Lucy a compliment.

Christina was furiously rubbing her clit, trembling as a clenching orgasm hit her pussy, Both servants spitting on her face as her eyes rolled up and she growled in pure pleasure.  Thick spit strands dribbled down her shaking face as she came hard for a final submissive orgasm.

“Worthless piece of shit” Sophie snapped spitting a final wad on her face as she panted and gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Christina looked up at both of them, eye wide, almost begging for the experience not to end. Michelle reached down, gripped her chin forcing her thumb into her mouth, pinning her tongue down.  Swirling a large spitball in her own mouth she spat it into Christina’s before moving to kiss and share it with her.

“Thank you ladies” Christina purred after breaking her kiss.

She leant back on her hands, tossing her hair trying to clear her cum drunk head.  Huge fabulous tits wobbling as she rocked her body.  “Wow!” she gasped, “You need to bring those 2 back!” She said to her attendants looking at the men asleep in the chair.  “I haven’t had it that hard in a looooong time!”

Michelle and Sophie started to dress, as Christina lay back on the bed, her eyes heavy exhausted and content for the first time in months.  “Please take tomorrow off with my thanks, relax and make use of the summer house”

Michelle and Sophie left the queens quarters, closing the door behind them Sophie looked at Michelle, “What would you like to do tomorrow Michelle, I don’t have to be back until the following day, and would love to spend it with you”

“Honestly Sophie, after today I would like nothing more than spending the day in my bedchamber” She grinned, “You can join me if you like”.

Sophie bent in to kiss her, “I would LOVE that” she grinned, the buxom blonde was all she could think of at the moment.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, BigTitsEnjoyer

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2023, 07:40:11 AM »
HOT HOT HOT

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA