Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Always Dreamed (Britney Spears)  (Read 47051 times)

NakedLoser

Always Dreamed (Britney Spears)
« on: February 27, 2024, 04:58:46 PM »
This is a story I wrote about Britney Spears. It is not real, only fiction and the work of my dirty imagination.

Codes - MF, Romance, Dirty Talk, Oral, Tittyfucking, Anal, Facial

Always Dreamed

It was a typical Thursday afternoon when Britney Spears was getting excited for her trip to Aspen, Colorado. She had finished packing clothes, makeup and other essentials for the trip. At 10: 30 AM in the morning, she got in her limo driven by Dave and off they went to the airport where she would board a private jet that had been arranged for her. During the ride, she received a text from Rolando who was supposed to join her on this trip but cancelled due to work commitments. She was disappointed but understood that he couldn't leave his job for a few days. Rolando was one of her new friends she made after the conservatorship ended. Every now and then, they would travel together and sometimes share a room together. It was that sort of thing as friends with benefits, or associates who sometimes slept with each other.

She arrived at the LAX airport where she walked into the VIP area and made her way towards the private plane. Once there, she climbed aboard and took a front row seat. It was only her and two bodyguards accompanying her on this trip. The flight from L.A. to Aspen was only a few hours. It was late in the afternoon when the plane touched down and she got off. She made a trip to the hotel that was all pre-arranged, having a room with her bodyguards close by. Britney unpacked some of her clothes since she was going to have several days to herself.

Later in the night, Britney decides to go down to the bar and have a few drinks. One of the things she enjoyed in her newfound freedom was being able to have a few drinks here and there without someone watching over her. Only a bodyguard accompanied her to make her feel safe. She wore a pair of knee-high white hooker boots and a pair of daisy dukes and black crop-top that revealed her toned stomach and belly button. The skimpy outfit was hidden by a white trench coat. There was always the chance that someone might recognize her and snap photos. Britney didn't care. She was over being afraid of strangers in public places. Down in the bar, she walked around, offering a friendly smile at a couple who looked her way. When she reached the main bar, she turned and gazed around. From the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar face. She couldn't believe Frankie was hanging out at the hotel. He was one of her male dancers in a music video a long time back. She never got to truly know him since her time around men was monitored back in those days. It was over a decade ago, so she expected him to be a changed man at this point in life. She figured he had to have been in his early 20s back then, so he had to be in his 30s now. Settled down with a family, most likely. He was thrilled to see her again, smiling and waving. She looked so fine with that big smile flashing all her pearly white teeth.

"So what about you? Are you married and settled down yet?"

"No I'm not married. Came close, but it didn't go the way I wanted it."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. I know what that can be like." She took a sip of her drink.

"I've had plenty of girlfriends but nothing serious."

"I can relate. What about you?"

"Nothing serious either. Just one night stands here and there with a few hot girls. None of them as hot as you though."

Britney smirked at that comment. "Sounds like you have fun! Oh wait, do you live here in Aspen?"

"Yeah, I moved here for work."

"What do you do out here?"

"Modeling. I hope to get more modeling jobs soon." He took a sip from his drink as she nodded.

"Wow nice. I didn't know there was any modelling firms out here. I thought most of them were in L.A."

"You'd be surprised what you'll find out here. So what do you do in your spare time, Britney?"

"Oh, nothing. I've been making videos to post on Instagram and I still work out regularly. I guess working out and dancing are what makes me happy."

"I guess we both have our hobbies. I still work out regularly, four days a week."

"That's nice. I still work out too. How about I buy you another drink?" She smiled.

"You want another round too?"

Britney nodded. "Sure, why not? We never got to share a drink together back when were friends." 

While waiting on his drinks at the bar, he checks out Britney from behind. She has a fantastic body with big tits and a great ass. He thinks back to when he was younger watching her music videos and jerking off. So many of her music videos made fine choices to lay in bed and wank. Slave 4 U and Toxic were his favorites, along with Womanizer. All those countless nights in his youth he dreamed of fucking her. It felt like a miracle when he actually got a job as an extra in one of her music videos. He didn't get to know her that well thanks to the conservatorship she was in at the time. If you blinked while watching I Wanna Go, Frankie's presence was easily missed. There he was just as some random dancer in the background. The more he thought about the past, Frankie knew that he needed to take things a step further. This was a big chance for him and he knew better than to blow it. Instead of sitting at the table and waiting for her to return, he walks over to her and sits down next to her.

"So what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe go cruising around town and find something to take pictures of. I like taking pics on my travels."

Frankie nodded. "Maybe we could go together."

"Really? You want to hangout with me tomorrow?"

"Of course I do! I mean, why wouldn't I? You're Britney Spears! You're a living legend. Besides, we never really had much time before today."

"Well, I'll make sure tomorrow is your lucky day then! Since you want to hang out with me, I'm down for it!"

She unzipped her purse and grabbed a pen and sticky note, jotting down her number. "Here hun, text me anytime."

After several hours hanging out, they decide to call it a night. Britney went back upstairs to her hotel room while Frankie took a short drive home. As soon as he arrived, he went upstairs to find solitude alone to himself. All those old feelings were coming back. Memories bubbling to the surface as he thought about her. Some time had passed since he thought about Britney. She was his childhood love. The first woman he ever fell in love with. Getting to work with her years ago was a dream come true even though nothing much came of it. His cock was rock hard at the thought of all those nights he used to jack off to her music videos. Her voice singing Toxic was in the front of his mind. The hip shakes, all her sexy dances and the faces she made in that video. He couldn't get it out of his mind as he tore his clothes off and got in bed. His hand found place around his cock and he began jacking off. With the memories so precious, he didn't need to watch a video. He saw her in the back of his mind, vivid images from the years passed. Her gorgeous face, dark eyes, big tits and that plump ass. Everything about her body was perfect. Britney was more than a singer. She had the ideal body for a dancer and it was so easy for him to imagine her twirling around a stripper pole. He fantasized about pushing her against the wall and fucking her hard. It wasn't long until he blew his load all over his hand and bed sheets. He went to sleep dreaming of making love to her.

The next morning he woke up early for his day of hanging out with Britney. He texted her before 8 and took a shower. She invited him up to her hotel room after a quick text message telling him she was not in the mood to go out today. Maybe that meant she was wanting some intimate company. 30 minutes later, he was knocking on her hotel door. She answers the door wearing tight neon green yoga pants and a black bra. Her stomach was exposed, but she wasn't wearing the belly button ring she used to never be seen without. It immediately distracted him to look at her busty cleavage. He walks inside and sees her kitchen table covered with snacks and drinks.

"Thanks for coming! I can order you coffee if you want."

"No thanks, I'm good. You don't have to thank me. I'm just happy I bumped into you last night. I never thought I'd see you again since it's been so long, you know?"

"Well now you have my number. You can text me anytime."

"I will! You know I would do anything for you."

"But just remember, I'm on vacation. I won't be staying here forever, so you'll have to come to LA if you want to hang out again after this. Are you sure you don't want coffee or anything?"

"No, Britney. I'm good, don't worry about me."

"I don't mind calling room service. All you have to do is tell me."

He shook his head to say no as she smiled. Something feels different from their last meeting. Their conversation was normal and casual, but they both feel there is something more between them. While Frankie enjoys being with her, he knows it's going to be difficult keeping his hands off her. The urge to fuck her is already tempting him to make a move. Britney can tell that he wants to fuck her. The look in his eye said it all. She can see the way he looks at her body and she loves it. One could not begin to understand just how proud she was to still have an effect like this on men after her career ended. Britney reveled at the fact she was a sex symbol. Her own eyes wander to glance at the front of his pants to see if he had an erection yet. She notices how he checks out her ass when she walks away, flipping her hair around to glance behind her shoulder. This may be too soon for sex, so she wanted to beat around the bush some more.

"So, were you planning anything today before I texted you?"

"Nothing really. I didn't really think we would ever see each other again since we didn't keep in touch. It's been what... 10 years? I know all about your conservatorship case. Only someone living under a rock would've missed that. But I remember seeing you got married afterwards. Why don't you go on tour anymore?"

"I haven't performed in almost 6 years now. I don't want to tour anymore. I did it for so long, I just feel better not working anymore, you know? I'm not married anymore. I got divorced last year."

"Oh shit, I am sorry to hear about your marriage."

"It's okay. I'm just now getting comfortable being single again."

"So how old are you now?"

She hesitated as he looked at her with a curious expression. Britney knew why he asked this question, but there was no need to tell him. "I'm 42 now. I finally hit my forties a few years ago. How old are you?"

"I'm 34, but I can pass for older than that."

Britney giggled and Frankie smiled back. He loved the sound of her laughing. It made him blush, bringing him back to those old memories he had. "You're in the prime of your life. When I was 34, I had so much energy. You should've seen me in Vegas. I worked my ass off. I wasn't good, I was great."

They stood up and walked around to the living room. Britney was first to sit on the couch with Frankie following her lead. She noticed him staring at her chest as she sat across from him. The black bra she wore pushed up her huge tits, creating cleavage. Her breasts were so big they nearly spilled out the top of her bra. Britney noticed his hands getting closer together, like he was trying to hide a boner in his pants.

"You like what you see? You don't have to be shy around me. I can see how turned on you are."

He looks down and then back up at her face. He was not embarrassed or surprised by what she said to him. Here he was alone with her in a room. Something he had fantasized about many times over the course of his life. Their eyes locked on each other in silence for several seconds, building up the tension in this heated moment. Britney could feel herself getting wet while sitting there teasing him.

"I know you want me. I'm sure you've wanted me for a long time. I can tell from the bulge in your pants just hard I make you."

Frankie looked back at her and grinned. The words coming out of her mouth sent chills through him. She never expected to hear this from Britney Spears. He had jerked off to her so many times before, but to hear her say this gave him the courage to take things further. Frankie leaned forward to kiss her without thinking twice.

Britney wrapped her arms around him and began trading tender kisses. They made out, savoring the feeling of each other's lips. As they continued to make out, Frankie slipped one hand underneath her bra and squeezed one of her tits. This caused Britney to moan and push her tongue deeper into his mouth. As their kissing became more intense, Frankie pulled away. Breaking their embrace, he looked down at her chest and quickly reached behind her neck, unhooking the clasp holding the black straps in place. Britney watched as he pulled the thin material free from its cups, exposing her large breasts to him. Frankie gazed at the sight of her huge tits before running his hands over them. Her nipples were swollen and erect, begging for attention. Without hesitation, he lowered his head and flicked his tongue against the areola. Britney let out a soft cry of pleasure while he suckled on her hard nub for a moment before pulling away.

Britney stripped off her yoga pants, smirking at him in all her naked glory. He stood up and dropped his shorts and underwear to reveal the poking rod out from under his clothes. She stared at it hungrily before kneeling between his legs. Gripping it by the base with both hands she began stroking him slowly, making sure not to rush things too much. He took deep breaths as he realized the truth in this very moment. All those years. All those nights of dreaming about this moment. Now he was looking down at Britney Spears holding his cock. Her fingers squeezed around the shaft. She lowered her left hand so her dominant hand could stroke him properly. After several minutes of this teasing motion, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Frankie closed his eyes and let out a loud gasp at the feeling of her warm mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking on his dick like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck! I've always dreamed of this! Oh my god, I can't fucking believe this is happening!" He looked at her with lustful eyes as she worked her magic over his cock.  "Every time I saw your face in the Toxic video, I was thinking my dick being in your mouth."

She moaned at his dirty talk, but didn't stop working his dick with her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm,", muffled moans came from her voice as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock like a candy stick. She took her time, tasting him by the inch. Their eyes met again as Britney pulled her lips back to the head and released him with a pop.

"Mmmmmmm, look at this thing. Had I known you had a cock like this, I would've sucked you off years ago." She spit on the head after speaking. Frankie groaned at the feeling of her hand stroking him once more. She lowered her head and flicked her tongue across his balls. Frankie moaned as she started dangling her tongue against the strings of hair attached to his hanging sack. Britney used her free hand to help herself, shoving his balls into her mouth and sucking on them. It took little effort for her to get his entire ballsack between her lips, showing the experience she had at ball sucking. She pulled his balls out of her mouth and resumed sucking his dick. Frankie stood there, staring into her eyes as she moved her lips up and down his shaft.  He loved how much she wanted it. The way she looked at him made him feel so special. Who would've guessed Britney would look even hotter with their cock in her mouth?

Frankie grabbed her hair and took control, fucking her mouth. He his cock down her throat, feeling her lips almost reach the trunk of his cock.  Despite wanting to cum already, he pulled out and stared down at her. Her lips glistened from the drool that was dripping down his shaft.  He could see her cheeks bulge with each breath she took, and when she closed her eyes in pleasure as he stopped for a brief second. He placed one hand behind her head and resumed face-fucking her. This time he went faster than before, making sure to slam his cock to the back of her throat with every full thrust.

"Mmmmppphhhh!!!" Sounds escaped her mouth amidst the slobbering and sucking. Her saliva ran from her chin and neck, creating a mess across her chest. After several minutes of this face-fucking, Frankie felt himself ready to blow. He grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock as far as it could go down her throat. She gagged on his length, flinging spit from the corners of her mouth. Britney opened her eyes and gazed up at him as he yanked her hair and forced his shaft out of her mouth. It was a moment that moved almost in slow motion as he reveled in this reality of his cock covered in her spit. Britney puckered her lips and pouted as if she were disappointed at him pulling out.

So Frankie shoved his cock back into her mouth, eager to experience more sucking from her. His hands gripped her golden locks of hair tightly as he began to thrust into her mouth again.  He worked overtime to fuck her mouth, ramming every inch of his cock down her throat. Not once did Britney choke on his length, though she gagged aplenty. The sounds she made were sheer music to his ears. Her eyes watered up, smearing the bit of makeup and eyeliner she had on. His entire cock became tingly with the sensation of an impending orgasm. But he was not ready for that. Not yet. Slowing down, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and groaned.

"God damn, you suck dick better than I ever dreamed."

He pushed Britney's head away and she looked up at him with hooded brown eyes. Saliva dripped from her chin. She used her hand to wipe it off and licked it clean before speaking.

"Mmmm, you taste so good."  She looked up at him with a naughty grin. "I bet you've wanted to do this forever. Masturbating to my videos, wishing your big cock could be between my lips."

"That's not the only place I've wished for it to be."

It would have been easy for him to spend the day fucking her pretty mouth, but this was only the beginning. Britney grinned as she grabbed her big tits and pushed them around his cock. It was like clockwork to her, squeezing and pushing her breasts together like a pair of soft pillows, massaging the length of his dick. Frankie moaned and focused his eyes on her boobs as she titfucked him. The way she handled her tits told him that she was experienced and wanted this pleasure for herself. It was her own desire to feel his cock throbbing between her tits like this. Britney worked her tits up and down until he began to buck his hips. Britney moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping between her breasts. She spit on the head as it poked up and then looked into his eyes before speaking. "Ohhhh, yeah. Fuck my titties."

Frankie watched as his cock disappeared inside her cleavage over and over again. The sight mesmerized him to the point where he could not stop thrusting between those tits. He watched the head of his shaft poke upward with each full thrust. Britney opened her mouth and began licking the head every time it pumped up. Every time her tongue touched the tip of his cock and sent shockwaves through him. "God, yes! Feels so fucking good!"

He started thrusting harder until his cock was slipping between her lips. It made pop noises every time he pulled back out and completed a full thrust. Britney kept her hands holding her tits to allow him to continue fucking them as he desired. When he slowed down, she knew he was trying to hold back from cumming. That's when she let go of her tits and grabbed his cock. She stroked it a few times and kissed the head.

"I like how you fucked my face like a porn star. I want you to fuck me like that. Don't hold back. Fuck me like we're in a porn movie."

Unable to resist the urge after her words, Frankie grabbed her hair with one hand and guided his cock back into her mouth with the other. She was so good at sucking dick, he just had to be in her mouth one more time. Britney tried sucking the head but Frankie had to pulled back abruptly. She made a pop sound, then he pushed it back in her mouth again. Another pop as he pulled out. Her chin was covered in spit that dripped out of her mouth. Frankie looked at her then stood straight up and said: "Turn around and bend over."

Britney did as told and turned around with her ass pointing towards him. She bent down and spread her legs slightly apart. He took a moment to study her ass. Every little detail of the fairy tattoo on her lower back could be seen above her apple shaped bottom. He grabbed her left ass cheek and squeezed it to hear her moan. Britney glanced at him from across her shoulder with a pouty face, looking desperate and almost innocent. He reached for her hips and pushed his hard cock into her waiting cunt.

"You were ready for me, weren't you?"

"Yeah, I can't help it. I need your big dick all day long. Fuck me, fuck me deep!"

He plunged forward and she cried out loudly.

"Ohhhh yeah! That feels sooo good! YESSSS!!" She wiggled her ass against his cock, enjoying every thrust into her wet cunt. It was still tight. Frankie began thrusting his cock inside her. Her tits bounced from underneath as he took her. The sound of their bodies colliding echoed through the room. Britney moaned and gasped every time he bottomed out inside her. She loved it when he hit her g-spot. As they fucked, Britney lowered her head into the floor and raised her ass, giving him more room to thrust his cock in her pussy. Frankie looked down at her ass and saw her perfect round cheeks jiggle with every thrust. A mirror across the room allowed them to make long range eye contact. He watched as her eyes closed while biting her lip.

"Fuck my tight little pussy, Frankie! Ohhhhh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!! Make me cum on that big dick!"

Her dirty talk fueled him even further. She made him feel like a real man again. Sex felt great after years of being single and horny. Britney reached back with one hand and spanked her own ass, teasing him with a moan. Frankie began to pick up speed and pounded her harder. Her ass cheeks bounced and their bodies smacked together with every full thrust. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Her voice became louder and louder until she could barely speak. "Ohhhhh... yeeaaahhhh... shit! Ohhhhh, SHIT!! I'M CUMMING!!!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKK!!!!!"

Her cunt muscles gripped around his cock as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Britney's orgasm was so intense that she squealed and screamed while her legs shook. After a few moments, she tried to catch her breath. Frankie slowed down but didn't stop yet. He held his cock deep inside her as he waited for her to recover. "I don't want to stop. I want to do more."

Britney looked back at him, catching her breath quickly, "Hell yes! I want to go again!"

He was amazed at how quickly she overcame the rush of an orgasm. Frankie grabbed her arm, pulling her up from the floor. He sat down on the couch, pulling Britney on top of him. She knew what to do and straddled him, hovering her pussy directly over his hard cock before lowering herself down on it. "Mmmm, yeah! So fucking big!!"

She bounced up and down on his dick, grinding against him while sliding her pussy down along the length of his shaft. Her tits jiggled underneath her leather jacket. The sound of their bodies smacking together filled the room with noise. She moaned loudly and put her hands behind her head, arching her back. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed every second of being on top of him. His cock stretched her tight little cunt once again.

"You feel so fucking good, Britney."

"So do you, baby. Fuck me like that!"

With a big smile across her face, she kept bouncing up and down on his cock. She started moving faster with her hips. Her tits were going wild in the confined space between them, flapping up and down. Since she told him to fuck her, Frankie wrapped one arm around her and tried to get up. His cock slipped out of her pussy as he moved Britney to sitting on the couch. He was now standing and mounted her legs on his shoulders. She gasped as he plunged his cock back inside her.

"Fuck me!"

He pulled his cock almost all the way out before thrusting it back into her. Britney gasped again from the sudden change of depth. Frankie gave short deep thrusts inside her wet hole over and over again. As he began fucking her harder, she let out another scream of pleasure. "Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhhh, fuck me! FUCK ME!!!"

Frankie grabbed her legs and held them high. He leaned forward, bending her legs, proving how flexible she was. Her big tits were bouncing and shaking as he fucked her. He slapped her tits while looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, that's it! FUCK MY PUSSY, FRANKIE!! FUCK ME!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as he pounded his cock in her pussy. Frankie bucked his hips as hard as he could, fucking the pop princess like he always dreamed of doing. His hands reached out and slapped her titties, just so he could watch them bounce around.

"OHHHH... YEAH! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME HARDER, BABY! FUCK ME HARD!!!" Her screaming voice fueled him to even more aggressive sexual encounters with her. Frankie moved even faster, ramming his dick in and out of her cunt. Britney felt a second orgasm coming and her body started quivering. Her left hand flailed around, smacking the couch as she tried to grip at the cushions. She couldn't take much more of this rough sex before exploding all over again.

"OHHHHHHHH, GODDDDDD!!!!!!"

When she came for the second time, Britney let go of the couch cushion and fell back onto the couch. A moment later, she sat up and looked down at him. He pulled out of her pussy before he could cum, barely saving himself with precum leaking out of his cock. Standing there, he just looked at her perfect body in the nude. "Wow. You look amazing right now. The most beautiful creature to ever walk this planet."

Britney smiled and wiped some sweat off her forehead. She was out of breath again, taking deep breaths to recover from another orgasm "Thanks. I wish you could see your face right now. It's all red from how hard you were fucking me."

"You know what we should do next?"

She knew exactly where he was going with that question. Without a word said, Britney got up from the couch. She pressed her tits against his chest and locked lips for a few seconds for kisses. As soon as their mouths parted, Britney got into position between Frankie's legs. She grabbed his cock, which was still rock-hard after being inside her pussy. She took it into her mouth, slurping her own cum from his length and swallowing it. She pulled it from her mouth and moaned.

"Mmmm... I love giving head. Your cock tastes even better with my cum on it."

She pushed his cock back into her mouth. He felt her tongue wrapping around his shaft before she went down the length once more meeting with her fingers around halfway. She moved her fingers, only holding it with her first finger and thumb so she could bob her head up and down more. After a few moments, she stopped sucking and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. "I wanted to be the best cocksucker in the industry. I could make guys eyes roll to the back of their heads. But you, you're quite resilient to my attempts. I guess I have to admire a strong man. It's been a long time, many years since the last one gave me a test."

Her hand stroked his dick as she spoke. Britney stopped stroking and ran her tongue around the head in a circle. "How have you managed to hold yourself back this long? Most guys like you, I've already drained their fuckin' balls by now. You should be cumming for me several times over."

Frankie smirked. "I'm not like most guys. But don't worry. When I do cum, it's going to be a huge load. I've waited my whole life for this."

Britney smirked and pushed his cock between her lips again. "Yeah? Well then let's see how long you can last."

He chuckled at her comment. She seemed to be trying her hardest to make him cum with the talent of her mouth. Her lips could do so much more than singing. Britney took his cock deep down her throat, letting him moan from the sensation of her warm mouth wrapped tightly around his member. She pulled back slowly while stroking his dick with her right hand. He felt her tongue swirling around his length. She repeated this motion over and over. Her hands were on his legs now, holding onto them for support. She needed that when he lowered his hands onto her head again. Britney braced herself for another round of face-fucking.

Frankie held her hair tighter as he thrust into her mouth. Britney closed her eyes and breathed through her nose as she gagged and slobbered on his dick. She knew it was coming. He already revealed his approach to oral pleasure the first time he fucked her face. His hips moved faster and faster. The noises her mouth made were all that could be heard with his hoarse moans. It seemed to her that he wanted to cum in her mouth. She was stunned that he made it this far without her forcing him into a climax by now. Britney was determined to make him blast his hot load all over her face instead. She had a feeling he would need a break again, judging by the first face-fucking she received. Sure enough Frankie pushed the entire length of his cock down her throat and stopped. She gagged on his length, eyes watering. When he began to withdraw from her mouth, she took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"Cum for me! Cum all over my fuckin' face!"

Frankie took a deep breath. "I'm not ready yet."

"What do you mean? You're trying to hold back!"

"Yeah, I'm holding myself back on purpose. It ain't easy. You've almost made me cum three or four times now. But I want to fuck your ass before I cum."

She smiled devilishly. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah. That's what I want. I've always wanted to fuck your ass. I've watched you shake that thing for years. Will you let me?"

"Sure, whatever you want. When you're ready to cum, just don't forget. I want your load all over my face."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her deeply before turning her around and shoving her forward. Britney caught herself and bent over the couch before she fell down. She stuck her ass out, teasing him. Frankie spanked her ass hard causing her to moan. He reached under her and grabbed both butt cheeks with his hands. His fingers squeezed her ass while he massaged it. Her pussy leaked juices. He slid his right hand from her left butt cheek to the middle of her ass, smacking it. The loud slaps echoed through the room as he continued to hit her flesh. Britney enjoyed the feel of his hand on her skin. He studied her ass hole, just to get a look at it before he was ready to fuck it. Getting to explore Britney Spears' body was an adventure. Frankie wanted to be able to say he saw every inch of her beauty as he fucked her.

His fingers traced around her backdoor before pressing against it. She gasped when he entered her asshole without warning. He slid his first and second fingers in and out of her ass, getting her used to being penetrated by something other than his cock. It felt like heaven to Britney. Her asshole had been neglected for so long. This was one of her favorite acts of sex, right down to the fact she wrote a song hinting to it. She needed this in more ways than he would ever know. But now she would finally get it filled up by a big hard cock. Frankie pulled his fingers out and spread her cheeks apart apart. His cock slid into her tight asshole. He groaned at the sensational feeling of being inside her ass.

"Oh my God! Fuck yeah! That's where I want your cock!" She grabbed onto the couch cushions and looked back over her shoulder at him while he began to slide in and out of her rectum. Each thrust made her grunt and moan loudly. After a few full thrusts, Frankie found a pace he enjoyed and was now pumping his cock as far as it could go. "Fuck my ass! Give it all you got! Oh, fuck!!"

He kept ramming Britney's ass with the length of his dick. Hearing a woman beg for his cock only motivated him further. She wasn't just any woman though. This was his all time greatest fantasy. The one woman he spent years dreaming of, begging for every inch of his cock to pump up her ass. Her voice echoed as she cried out in pleasure when he hit that spot deep within her ass. "You like that, Britney? You like how I ram you in the fucking ass with my dick!?"

"Don't stop! Fuck my ass! Just keep going like this!" He felt like he was about ready to burst from all the excitement of the moment as he continued to pump his cock in her ass. The feeling of her ass was simply too much. "Britney, I'm almost there. I think I'm gonna cum."

"Just not in my ass! You know where I want your cum! All over my fuckin' face!! If you're gonna finally cum for me, I want to feel it all over my face."

He pulled out of her asshole and turned her around. His cock was hard and ready to cum. Britney quickly fell to her knees. She snatched his shaft with both hands and fed the head to her lips. From ass to mouth, she began to suck feverishly knowing that at any moment he was going to explode.

"Fuck! Ohhhh, fuck, Britney! I've got so much cum for you. I've been cumming to you for so many fucking years. You have no idea how many times I've jacked off while watching your music videos. All the times I used to jerk off looking at your pics, ohhhh man. I'm gonna give you everything I've got You deserve every last fucking drop!"

She took more of him into her mouth while jerking his shaft. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck, here it comes! Ohhhh, BRITNEY!!!!!" His dick erupted as she stuck her tongue out. The first shot hit her left cheek before the second splashed on her right cheek. One shot caught her left eyebrow forcing her to close her eyes while several other lines streaked across her forehead and into her hair. Hot, sticky cum was raining down on her face with a few bits smeared into her skin. Her mouth hung open to catch one last drop of cum when it finally ended.

"Wow... mmmm..." She closed her mouth and swallowed it. He just stood there in disbelief they had just did this. For so many years, this was all he ever dreamed of. Now he was looking at her face with his cum dripping from it.

"You have no idea how long I dreamed of this. I always dreamed of this. Me and you. Thank you, Britney."

"No, thank you, baby. Your cock was all I needed today. It's nice to make someone's dreams come true."

The End

Cheogh

Re: Always Dreamed (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 01:57:28 PM »
Amazing!!!! Love the pace and the blowjob parts.

The following users thanked this post: NakedLoser

Viri

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 05:24:34 PM »
For a first story, you show a lot of experience. This was fucking great from beginning to end.

britney_perv

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 11:51:51 AM »
LOVED IT!!!!!!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 01:52:44 PM »
Wow, this is a fantastic Britney story. I can tell that you are a true fan who did their home work. That quote 'I wasn't good, I was great' was something she said in her court appearance.

I loved this and hope you write more.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

NakedLoser

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 10:42:14 PM »
Thank you everyone!

Wow, this is a fantastic Britney story. I can tell that you are a true fan who did their home work. That quote 'I wasn't good, I was great' was something she said in her court appearance.

I loved this and hope you write more.

Your Britney stories inspire me to write. You write her so well. I can only hope that one day my writing becomes as good as yours. Thanks for the comment, we should talk sometime. I think we share some similar interests  ;)

thewildcard

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 04:45:09 AM »
This was great. Thanks for the kind words on my Britney story. Seeing how popular she is, I am going to work on a new story for her soon.

James_scandalous

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 09:09:12 AM »
This was nice. I hope you do a follow up where she gets fucked again.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA