Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Purple Ecstasy (Bethany Benz)  (Read 3379 times)

Gianni Shamari

Purple Ecstasy (Bethany Benz)
« on: February 23, 2024, 11:52:58 AM »

It was Monday, February 14, 2011, Valentine’s Day! Maré took his sleek black 2010 Corvette Grand Sport for a spin around Manhattan, blasting classic 1990s R&B music. When he spotted a store, he quickly decided to stop by. Inside, the store was buzzing with activity, and he overheard some people discussing their Valentine's Day plans. "I'm taking her to a fancy restaurant," said one man. "I'm planning a surprise weekend getaway," said another. Maré smiled to himself, feeling content with his plan for the day. He confidently picked out a bouquet of beautiful purple roses, a Jimmy Choo fragrance, a plush robe, and candy for his beloved Bethany Benz.

As Maré walked out of the store, he took a deep breath and enjoyed the fresh air of Valentine's Day. Maré felt satisfied knowing he had made the perfect choices for his Valentine's Day gifts. The purple roses would bring a smile to Bethany's face, the Jimmy Choo fragrance would make her feel like a queen, and the plush robe would provide ultimate comfort.

Maré got back into his car, turned up the volume, and drove off with pride, knowing that he had done everything possible to make his Valentine's Day memorable. As he thought about his Valentine, Bethany Benz, throughout the day, he knew he had made the right choices for his loved one.

Later that night, Bethany entered Mare’s Alpine, New Jersey house. She was a tall, gorgeous, busty woman of African and Russian descent. She had a cherry wine skin tone, a tiny waist, and long straight brown hair. Her big brown eyes and perfect body were flawless. The purple dress she wore accentuated her curves nicely. She immediately saw the paper on the table and read the instructions to go to the living room, open the box, remove her clothes, and put the robe on.

“He’s so cute.” Bethany smiled.

She entered the living room and saw a purple box with her name on it. She opened it up and saw all the gifts there, including a purple plush robe. Bethany removed her clothes and put on the robe. She sprayed some of the Jimmy Choo fragrance on her neck.

Then, Bethany followed the path of purple petals, which led to Maré’s main bedroom, where he waited. She loved the purple candles and the R&B music that serenaded the bedroom. They sipped wine and fed each other Grilled herb Parmesan Asparagus. For dessert, Maré wanted to try something different. He placed fresh fruit on various parts of Bethany’s body and ate it off her. She enjoyed it as much as he did. As they relaxed, she rubbed his neck and shoulders. Her soft hands move down to his back. Maré loved her soft touches on his moist skin.

Bethany spread her toned legs so I could see her wetness, which was hungry for me! We gazed at each other and smiled. All the excitement and Jagged Edge's new song “My Baby” aroused Maré. He was ready to take Bethany and have his way with her.

Maré kissed, licked Bethany’s thighs, and worked his way to her pussy. He felt her gasp with anticipation. His cunnilingus technique caused a great wave of pleasure to control her body. Bethany trembled and moaned loudly. Luckily, Maré was strong enough to hold her because she moved so wildly. She came with soft raindrops on his tongue.

“Sweet like cupcakes.” Maré licked his lips.

He climbed on top of Bethany and inserted his dick in her pussy. Maré moaned from the pleasure of moving in and out of her pussy. He fucked her fast and hard. Bethany became untamed as he went deeper.

“I love it!” She joyfully shouted. “Yes, harder, Maré! Squeeze my nipples.”

Maré pounded her pussy faster. He had her going crazy by grabbing her tits. She had never had a sex session like this one ever in her life. Bethany’s hips eagerly received each thrust of his hips. The feeling drove him crazy. Maré felt himself getting ready to cum any second. The sweat raced down his face.

“I’m about to cum, baby girl!” Maré announced.

“Yes, daddy, cum,” Bethany expressed. “I want it!”

Maré tried his best not to stop the feeling but could not hold it longer. In perfect unison, he ejaculated in Bethany’s warm mouth. She swallowed every drop. Then Maré lay next to her, completely spent. Bethany rolled on top of him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, babe,” she moaned.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Goddess!” Maré whispered in her ear. “I love you!”

Soon, they decided to take a hot shower and entered the bathroom smiling and laughing. Bethany turned on the shower water. Ogling Bethany’s sexy body sent blood racing to Maré’s dick. Bethany smiled at him as she got in the shower. The water hitting her body looked so sexy and erotic.

When Maré entered the shower, Bethany wrapped her arms around him. Her hands roamed all over Maré. He was in euphoria as her wet tits felt incredible against his muscular body. She put soap on a rag and washed Maré’s body.

“That feels good, baby girl!” Maré told her. “Don’t stop.”

Bethany seized his pulsating dick, stroked it, and put it in her mouth. Bethany performed fellatio on Mare like a cock-sucking savant that he thought he would black out in the shower. She pushed his dick away from her so he would not cum in her mouth. Maré inserted his dick in her pussy, and she moaned softly. As he pounded away, she had a powerful orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably, which soon triggered Maré’s eruption. He ejaculated on her stomach. This was their best wet sexual encounter ever!

The shower put them in a great mood. They smiled and laughed uncontrollably. Mare gave Bethany what she needed because she was exuberant.

“That was a great experience, Maré!” Bethany expressed. “Oh, my God! It was incredible! I needed those awesome orgasms. Thanks!”

“You’re welcome, baby girl,” Maré replied. “Now, we can go back to bed and relax.”

They drifted off to a comfortable sleep.

Copyright © 2011 by Gianni Shamari.All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 09:48:12 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, ValM3, spence

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA