Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Which celebs do you think are underrated?  (Read 7410 times)

70scelebfangirl

Which celebs do you think are underrated?
« on: April 19, 2019, 09:11:20 PM »
I would have to go with Jodie sweetin Claire Holt pom klementieff Victoria justice Daniella monet Jennette McCurdy Sarah Jeffery and Connie Britton

Cadeauxxx

Re: Which celebs do you think are underrated?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 06:36:20 AM »
This is a hard subject to sum up, cause we can rate anything on a scale of underrated and overrated. I like to go by number of stories here when making this claim, cause there are definitely some ladies whom need more stories. Victoria Justice has a lot and I wouldn't consider her underrated at all.

I'm going to say Vida Guerra first cause she only had one story on the whole net back in her heyday. Kate Upton don't have as many stories as one would guess given her popularity either.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: 70scelebfangirl

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 07:57:58 AM »
- Bailee Madison
- Hunter & Joey King
- Jane Levy
- Jenna Coleman
- Jessica Parker Kennedy
- Haley Lu Richardson
- Kelli Berglund
- Madison Pettis
- Nina Dobrev
- Sophia Bush
- Virginia Gardner
- Eiza González
- Kate Mara
- Becky G

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: 70scelebfangirl

Grobnar

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »
There are actresses that seem to get little/no work despite being very talented. (Amanda Seyfried, Gillian Jacobs)  You also see actresses miscast. (Megan Fox in about everything)

There are also certain celebs that could make a come back if they were to pull their heads out of the asses. Looking at you Lindsay Lohan.

The following users thanked this post: 70scelebfangirl, Jesse90

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 03:29:19 PM »
Agreed Lindsay was so good in movies she needs to get her shit together

TLMorgan

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 01:04:02 AM »
I think Freddie Highmore and Olivia Cooke from Bates Motel are underrated actors.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, 70scelebfangirl

TLMorgan

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 05:53:41 PM »
I would also like to add Gerard Butler. He could become a good leading man and a huge action star, but he keeps getting these roles in trash movies.

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 06:41:40 PM »
I think Freddie Highmore and Olivia Cooke from Bates Motel are underrated actors.

100% agree, they made that show. Freddie is an incredible actor. He now does the show 'The Good Doctor' and he's wonderful on there.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 10:32:16 PM »
Wait is this underrated actors based on skills & talents or underrated as in hot and don't get brought up enough?
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Viri

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 11:40:42 AM »
I think this thread is about underrated in terms of not enough stories, so I am going to include Catherine Bell

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM, JustinMays402

TLMorgan

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 08:06:14 PM »

100% agree, they made that show. Freddie is an incredible actor. He now does the show 'The Good Doctor' and he's wonderful on there.

I have yet to watch Good Doctor.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 08:31:42 PM »

I have yet to watch Good Doctor.

Developed by David Shore, the creator of House MD. It's the spiritual successor to House with Lisa Edelstien even joining recently.

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 11:37:11 PM »

Freddie and Olivia were my fave ones I haven't finished Bates motel past season one though

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2019, 07:42:11 AM »
I would also like to add Gerard Butler. He could become a good leading man and a huge action star, but he keeps getting these roles in trash movies.

That’s true, but I’m betting that as trashy as those movies look to us they always make money especially in the overseas film market and if Butler wanted to make a better film, he could go to studio heads and show he’s entitled to do a better film because of the success he’s had for them in the lesser  films, if that makes sense

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 07:51:09 AM »
I think this thread is about underrated in terms of not enough stories, so I am going to include Catherine Bell

Mmmmm Catherine! Why she doesn’t get on another series I’ll never know! CBS owes her big time! JAG would’ve never lasted as long as it did if she hadn’t been on it

The following users thanked this post: Viri, JustinMays402

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA