Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Movies Talk! What have you watched lately?  (Read 45846 times)

fqwarrior

Re: Movies Talk! What have you watched lately?
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2019, 07:33:29 PM »
Watched Mary Queen of Scots.

Saoirse Ronan is gorgeous I think. And love her accent.

Margot Robbie is no where the sex bomb she usually plays. She did well I thought.

Ending is obvious but still sad.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2019, 01:00:48 AM »
I saw the new Lion King movie.  Not as good as the original, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.  It is amazing what they can do with CGI now, the realism of the animals is outstanding.  Billy Eichner as Timon really stole the show I thought.  I loved everyone of his scenes.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2019, 01:09:42 AM »
Watched Shazam and Spider-Man Far From Home again and both are still really great movies!

Can't wait to see Hobbs and Shaw this weekend.

TLMorgan

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2019, 11:26:22 PM »
Hobbs and Shaw was fun. It didn't feel like a Fast and Furious movie and you probably wouldn't have known or cared if Fast and Furious wasn't at the beginning of the title. I really enjoyed it and Vanessa Kirby was hot.

TLMorgan

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2019, 01:09:03 AM »
Finally got around to watching Alita Battle Angel and it was awesome! A sequel is a must!

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2019, 11:01:24 PM »
Toy Story 4 - I was not a fan of the idea of adding another movie to the series, but the movie was really really good.  It felt organic and like a good next step.  I do hope they stop after this one though.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Good movie, really truly enjoyed it, but it's not the masterpiece that some people are making it out to be.   Tarantino's foot fetish is also on full display in it, and as someone who doesn't like feet I didn't care for some of those shots..

Spider-man Far From Home - LOVED IT! Thought it was great.  Also, the after credit scenes are totally mindblowing.

Hobbs and Shaw - Leave your brain at the door, and it's a fun movie.  I mean the fact that anyone walks away from half the stuff is ridiculous. Also, Ryan Reynolds might be my favorite part of the movie.

Batman: Hush - Really enjoyed it.  I think it would be a great comic arc to be adapted to the big screen but would have to be the 3rd or 4th movie in the franchise.  Feels like it would need a good amount of universe set up.

Glass - Was disappointed by it in theaters but rewatching it, it wasn't that bad a movie.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:06:13 PM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2019, 02:13:35 AM »
I watched Brightburn and it was good. I'm hoping they do a sequel, maybe adding another superpowered being.

The Intruder was just your ordinary stereotypical kind of movie and ended up being funny rather than horror. That movie sucked but Dennis Quaid as the psycho was very entertaining. 

TLMorgan

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2019, 11:14:51 AM »
Watched a couple of movies over the Labor Day weekend:

Long Shot with Seth Rogan and Charlize Theron was actually quite funny and charming.

John Wick 3 Parabellum is still one of my favorite movies of 2019. I would much rather get a fourth John Wick movie than another Matraix to be honest.

TLMorgan

« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2019, 01:32:29 PM »
I enjoyed IT: Chapter 2, but not as much as I did the first one. Whenever Penny Wise was on the screen, he stole the show and I really enjoyed the adult version of the Losers Club.

TLMorgan

« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »
Joker was f'n fantastic.

The Child Play's Remake wasn't bad. Didn't care for the new designed. The original Child's Play dolls were cute. I don't see how anyone would want to buy those new ugly ones. And I wasn't feeling the whole A.I controls the dolls.

TLMorgan

« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2019, 03:44:32 PM »
Watched El Camino last night and it was a great movie. Didn't need to happen but in a way, I'm glad it did. Breaking Bad is probably my favorite TV series of all time.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2019, 12:07:29 AM »
El Camino - I enjoyed it and thought it made a nice epilogue to Breaking Bad. 

The Joker - Well made, well-acted, I liked it when I left the theater, but the more I have thought about it the more I disliked the movie.  I don't see him as the true "JOKER", I didn't care for the possible fake-out at the end, and some other things as well.

Hustlers - Better than I expected, though any J-Lo Oscar talk is crazy.  If anyone gets any kind of acting nomination it should be Constance Wu.  I also was really disappointed not to get any stripper outfits or dancing scenes from Lili.

Child's Play - Not a bad updated remake.  Though wish they kept the soul of a killer in the doll part rather than make it some Evil A.I.

Aladin - Enjoyable and better than I expected.

The Lion King - Billy Eichner's Timon was the best part of the movie. I liked this movie, but that is because I really like the original movie and this was a near shot for shot remake at times.

Anna - I feel like I have seen this movie several times before, and I've seen it done better than this.

MIB International - Why? Who wanted this movie?

The Hustle - Movie is a female remake of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Just go watch Dirty Rotten Scoundrels instead.

Ma - Not that bad actually.

Yesterday - Loved it.  Everyone once in a while you see a trailer for a small independent movie and think "I hope that is good" and thankfully Yesterday did live up to my hope for it.

Godzilla King Of The Monsters - I really enjoyed it, but I am a sucker for just about all Godzilla movies.  I really enjoy them.

Ad Astra - Just a beautiful picture to watch on the big screen.  The story was decent, but it was the cinematography I'll remember more than anything from the movie.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2019, 08:38:33 PM »
Angel Has Fallen - Not good.  Very predictable and suffers from the same loophole that Taken 3 where the character who should be pretty smart runs at the exact moment that they shouldn't making things needlessly complicated.

Stuber - Way better and more enjoyable than you'd ever think it would be.

Gemini Man - Entertaining but could have been much better.  They relied a little too heavily on CGI for some of the action scenes.  It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if someone like a Tom Cruise who is more willing to do real stunts had been cast.  Also, I think the movie could have said something interesting about Nature vs. Nurture but they largely just balked at it.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2019, 03:04:28 AM »
I watched Escape Room which was actually a nice movie. The movie had a blend of Final Destination and Saw, but not as violence. Still enjoyed it.

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2019, 09:54:45 PM »
The newest movie I seen in theater was it chapter 2 highly recommend if you love horror and aren't afraid of clowns I also watched sinister 2 on Netflix first time watching it

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA