Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities] [complete]  (Read 41665 times)

Cindylover1969

Re: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities]
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2020, 05:44:33 AM »
"You might just get my job one day," Jessica said approvingly, before calling for Beverley as she took her place in the other seat next to Kristen. Troian's eyes went from one to the other nervously as Kristen filled her in on what she'd missed, by which time Beverley had come in, taken the sheet and instructions, and left.
"But I got them direct from the company," Troian protested. "You don't have to check them."
"Actually, we do," Jessica replied. "Best to get that verified. Our systems can check their systems without having to phone any T-Mobile drones."
"We're on Verizon."
"Whatever."
"I don't know..." Kristen mused.
"No, we *are* with Verizon."
"Not that. I mean, it's funny how she should leave you out of action today of all days. Fuck you hard enough to be at home, just in case..."
Troian struggled with what she was implying. Just in case? What the fuck?
"You probably didn't know about it, did you?"
"Wait... WHAT?!?" Troian snapped, only kept from rising forcefully by the soreness of her seat. "Are you saying that Hayden... that she's PART of this? That she pretended to be kidnapped?"
"Well, no one actually saw her down there," Jessica pointed out calmly. She did not like questionees becoming questioners.
"Except the people who snatched her! I *know* Hayden - she wouldn't get involved in something like this... if she wants easy money she plays Lotto sometimes, but that's it."
"Love is blind, dearie," Kristen smiled. "We don't have any proof, but maybe you might have... now think. Did you see or hear her say anything in the past few days that might suggest--"
"SHE WAS GETTING READY TO DO HER FIRST ANCHOR JOB!" Troian yelled. "We tell each other everything! EVERYTHING! You want to know who was thinking of stealing something once? Me, that's who! I wanted to walk out of Wal-Mart with a couple of bottles of wine last year, and you know who stopped me? Hayden. *She* stopped *me*. The girl won't even jaywalk, and you're telling me you think she's part of this gang? Fuck you, Fed!"
"You finished?" Kristen said coldly and sharply. Beside her, Jessica had a similarly frosty expression; Troian had a feeling this outburst had not been wise at all.
"Your girlfriend is a person of interest in crimes involving armed robbery, destruction of property, kidnapping, murder and vehicular manslaughter," Jessica told her. "If you try to impede this investigation, you WILL be sorry."
"I don't want to block you guys," Troian replied, her anger being swamped by concern for Hayden - and herself. "I want her back..."
"We want HER, period," Kristen replied. "And you're her closest associate. Give me a reason why we shouldn't hold you."
"I haven't committed a federal crime?"
"You got in the face of two FBI agents," Jessica replied. "You don't get in the faces of FBI agents."
Troian gripped the handrests. They could hold her here and make up any kind of charges, and with the law on their side - with their BEING the law - they could get away with it. Unless...
"Look, maybe there's some way I could... make it up to you two?" she suggested.
"Don't even think about bribes, miss."
"I wasn't thinking about that..." Troian eyed Kristen, and gave her a little smile and a very knowing look before transferring attention to Jessica and giving her the same treatment, silently thankful for the open arrangement she and Hayden had.
The two agents looked at each other for a few moments; neither was that keen on teaming up on something like this. They didn't even like splitting the cost of drinks. But any port in a storm... and maybe they might get something else out of her. Jessica pressed the intercom.
"Beverley, if you're not done with those records see to it that NO ONE interrupts us for the next ten minutes."
"And we're off," Troian said to herself very quietly as Jessica pressed another button on the desk.
"That locks the door just in case anyone forgets. And Bell," she added as she got up, "I go first. I'm pulling rank with this one."
"Not for the first time," Kristen muttered.
Running her eyes over the trim brunette, Jessica decided to pretend she hadn't heard Kristen. Troian wasn't dressed for work by any means; she had on a light sweater and casual pants, as if she'd thrown on the first things she could find (which she had). But Jessica was willing to bet she had a very nice if not very big rack under there; she beckoned for the girl to get up, which Troian did.
Knowing where this was going, Troian lifted the sweater over her head and put it over the back of the chair, exposing her breasts to the agents. Both Feds smiled approvingly; as Jessica had predicted, not very big but very nice.
"Aren't you going to--"
"Until you're finished, *I'm* staying clothed," Jessica interrupted, emphasising the "I".

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cindylover1969

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2020, 04:42:28 AM »
Kristen moved next to Troian, the two shedding their clothes; Kristen's temperament at how snotty her boss could be was tempered by the legs Troian revealed as she stepped out of her pants. Unlike her top half, she had put on something underneath; Jessica reached down and slowly pulled Troian's panties down, and both agents gazed at the dark patch of pussyhair displayed, Kristen peering at the other side.
"Nice," Jessica said, kissing the skin above the tuft.
"The view's pretty good here as well," Kristen added, cupping one of Troian's buns.
"Not up there," Troian told the blonde. "It's still kind of sore."
"Damn." Kissing the brunette, she stroked her butt - that reporter was so lucky to be able to tap this.
"I bet yours isn't," Troian added, touching Kristen's.
"It isn't. But you're not going to make it so."
"Star Trek freak," smiled the brunette as Kristen and Jessica moved closer to each side of her, each putting an arm around her; Jessica's fingers slid through Troian's thatch, the thumb gently playing with her clit. Troian could see the way Jessica's breasts gently pushed against the fabric - she really wanted to have a look at them, and as she turned her face and began nuzzling Kristen's tiny chest she moved a hand along Jessica's more ample rack, looking for the buttons.
Miss Biel removed Troian's hand with a "Tsk, tsk... I do my own unbuttoning. One piece of clothing for every answer."
Troian mumbled "'kay" with her mouth occupied by sucking one of Kristen's Lilliputian nipples, her free hand patting the blonde's Fed's round, soft butt while Jessica ran her hands along Troian's slim form, massaging her boobs.
"Was that Wal-Mart business the only time you ever wanted to steal anything?"
"No..." Troian admitted, her fingers moving onto Kristen's snatch. For someone so cold, she was really warm below... 
"Glad to hear it," Jessica said, undoing her skirt. At the sound of fabric slipping off, Troian turned to take a look - her eyes lit up when she saw the sexy legs Miss Biel was sporting. (Jessica would have been pleased if she knew Troian thought her body was nicer than Kristen's.)
"So what did you want to steal?"
"Honestly... Hayden, from her last girlfriend. But then I found out she was single..."
"Oh, that's so sweet," Kristen said with not enough sarcasm to ruin the Q&A. She wanted to have a taste of Troian, but like Jessica said... and the boss, just after she took her top off and showed her bra-clad torso, was down on her knees behind the interrogatee. Troian's legs were slightly apart, letting Jessica take a look at her pussy and back door.
"Tell us a little about Hayden... does she have any... habits we should know about?" Kristen asked, as Troian kissed her stomach.
"She likes the odd webcam..." the brunette smiled. There was a tiny, tiny thud as Jessica's bra slipped off onto the floor; Troian took a look and was rewarded by the Biel breasts, and couldn't keep from licking her lips.
"Want some of these? Do you? Huh?"
"Quality and quantity," Troian smiled, seeing the knowing smirk Jessica aimed at Kristen.
"They say more than a handful's a waste," the blonde replied spiritedly as Jessica knelt before Troian, her jugs tantalizingly close.
"Does she watch on the webcam or model?"
"Just watches."
Troian closed her lips around Jessica's right nipple, sucking gently and wishing she was lactating; her hands instinctively moved around the woman, stroking her back and slowly moving down towards her ass. Jessica gently held them in place.
"Not yet... has she ever done any kind of stuff you might want to tell us about? Anything at all?"
"Well," Troian said in between sucks, "Hayden did tell me she thought about doing some nude shots. Never went through with it."
Stepping away, Jessica lowered her panties, finally letting Troian see the complete works. She was a powerful and beautiful woman; Troian wanted to ask if SHE'D ever thought of doing nude shots, and if not why not? She rested her hands on Jessica's seat meat; oh yes... she had plenty of ass back there, nice and round and all natural. As she stroked it, she licked her lips again while Kristen, not happy to be ignored, studied Troian's own rump and the pen on Jessica's desk. She wanted to make her still-recovering butt hurt a little more for that.
Troian's head moved forward as Jessica looked at Kristen and mouthed "The desk." Out loud, she grabbed Troian's head and pulled it back. "You don't get to eat until I do," she tut-tutted. "You can munch on Agent Bell though."
Jessica grabbed Troian's hands as Kristen got hold of her ankles; the two Feds hoisted the brunette up and carried her onto the desk face up, Troian not daring or wanting to resist. She did, however, summon up the nerve to lightly pat Jessica Biel's ass just before the agent switched places with Kristen, and was delighted to see her give a little smile en route. Troian instinctively spread her legs as Kristen faced her, standing with her blonde pussy right in her eyeline.
"All aboard!" Agent Bell said merrily, and moved to put her snatch directly over Troian's face. Even though Kristen tipped the scales alongside three feathers and a pebble, Troian knew a great-tasting cunt when she saw it; her tongue would probably have slithered into the agent's box if she had weighed the same as Sherri Shepherd. Probably. And having the Fed's ass on her face was like being smothered by two silk cushions... they were ALMOST as nice as Hayden's. Troian eagerly lapped away inside Kristen, kissing and sucking away as Kristen rode her.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2020, 04:44:39 AM »
It got even better when Troian felt two strong hands on her thighs and a tongue moving between them; Jessica's mouth action was more direct than her questioning... almost as if she wanted to get this over with fast. Running the tip of her tongue along Troian's pussy lips and flicking inside rapidly, Jessica was causing her to become wetter in record time; this encouraged her to munch faster on Kristen.
Writhing underneath the two agents, Troian tried to hold off... but it was no good. She yelled into Kristen's box as she spasmed her ecstasy over Jessica's lips way too soon, almost screaming "TOO FAST!"
"Hey, I'm sorry too..." Kristen groaned, seeing the look in Troian's eyes (or what she could see of Troian's eyes). "Biel wants to wrap this up before Mitchell gets back."
"Not enough hours in the day," Jessica agreed, joining her fellow agent as Kristen got off Troian, ignoring the way her hands tried to grab her ass to get her to stay. "Let's see if you can finish this quick."
"Finish what?" Troian asked, and then got an answer as Jessica Biel turned around, presenting her with her buns. Without waiting for any further comments, Troian grabbed each cheek and spread them aside, diving right in and kissing Jessica's puckered opening. Mmmm... she wasn't sure what was best, how great Biel's ass felt or how soft and deep her hole was. Troian's tongue slithered around her tight sphincter, wishing that they had more time so she could love this rump properly. Best of all, Jessica wasn't saying anything, just moaning... she liked it. Taking brief moments to kiss and lick each globe, Troian went back to work, stroking the buns and thighs as she sucked.
Troian would probably have been there all day had Kristen not given her left tit a twist, breaking her mood and causing her to pull away from Jessica Biel's asshole. "WHAT?!? You fucking BI..." she started, before she saw who was behind Kristen.
Standing in front of the door, having unlocked it and entered, was a sheet-carrying Beverley Mitchell. "The information you wanted," she said as calmly as if there weren't three naked women right in front of her, one of whom was on a table looking *very* pissed off; Biel may have been an FBI agent, but a sexy ass was a sexy ass whoever owned it.
"Time's up. Sorry," Kristen lied to Troian as Beverley handed Jessica the information.
"Thank you, Beverley."
"Did she taste nice?" Miss Mitchell asked Troian as she got off the desk and started to dress.
"Actually, yeah," Troian admitted. "Next to my girl, the best I've ever had."
"Flattery will get you... somewhere," Jessica cracked as she too started to put her clothes back on. The also re-dressed Kristen joined Troian in taking a look at Beverley's behind as she left; Jessica, in between clothes-donning, was busy having a look at what her secretary had found. As Troian sat back down fully clad, Jessica finished reading it and handed it to Kristen.
"You know, it's not just us who love Hayden. Half the guys in the office say your girl really brings on the heat," Kristen said, raising her eyebrows knowingly and smiling lazily as she gave the paper a look.
"Hard to argue with the FBI," Troian agreed.
"And now it's time to return the favour," the Fed continued, snapping off the smile and slapping the paper onto the desk.
"Huh?"
"Read it, Missy."
Troian picked up the printout, reading what Beverley Mitchell's superdupersupercomputers had turned up. Hayden calling the station not long before she'd been taken... uh-huh. Hayden getting a call from her mother... uh-huh. Hayden getting a call from...
"Rhona Mitra?" Troian repeated slowly.
Kristen and Jessica expected to see Troian look as if she'd just been told the coffee she'd been drinking was actually a blend of Marmite and dogshit, and they weren't disappointed; her disbelieving eyes rose from the sheet that she waved at them. "What IS this?!" she shouted. "You guys made a mistake! This one here... it's not true! It's GOT to be a fuckup!"
"Uh-uh, cutie," snapped Kristen. "YOU made the mistake when you faked those calling records - or maybe Hayden made you fake them for her? I know how this mistress/slave stuff works, girls wanna do anything to please the girl with the whip..."
"Why would I want to do a thing like that?!"
"To hide the fact that Hayden's getting phone calls from Rhona, that's who," Jessica answered.
"Who is Rhona, and why should I give a toss?"
"A WHAT?" asked the Feds, thrown for a second.
"I used to be in a relationship with an English girl. She passed on a little slang to me..."
"You answered our question, so we'll answer yours," Kristen said, eyeing the printout as if it was a previously-undiscovered Dead Sea Scroll. "You should give a... toss... because that shoots a BIG hole in the story about poor innocent Hayden being a hostage. A robbery like that would need to have someone in control behind the scenes. Someone like a gangleader who we've been dying to nail since before the CW started."
"Someone like the person who called your girlfriend - Rhona Mitra," Jessica added. "We owe your girlfriend that much; at least we have an actual link now."
"And a last name," Kristen finished.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2020, 04:46:46 AM »
Troian wasn't sure what was more horrible; what they were saying, or the expression of Kristen's face - she was looking virtually orgasmic. She finally had a real shot at stopping this Rhona person, and if Hayden was to be sacrificed then too bad.
"I'm telling you you're making a mistake!" the brunette shouted. "It was ASHLEY who called her, not this Rhona person!"
"We're the FBI, dear," Jessica told her. "We don't make mistakes."
"Yeah, and blondie here bounces when she runs," Troian snapped, ignoring Kristen's mouth dropping open and her eyes blazing. "Now unless you want to bring charges against me, I've got an appointment."
"You are so lucky we can't hold you," Kristen hissed as Troian stood up. "Now get your flat ass out of here and don't think we won't be watching you - Hayden's tied to Rhona, and you're tied to Hayden. If that "hostage" ever gets in touch with you, we'll find out about it."
"That's if your blinders don't wind up getting her killed. I got a job to do, so you try doing yours!" Troian showed herself out, slamming the door and regretting it didn't have any glass to break.
The two agents exhaled and glanced at each other.
"As long as you're keeping an eye on her, check out the girlfriend as well," Jessica said calmly. "I want you to find out everything about Little Miss Panettiere - if that IS her real name."
"I think it is," Kristen replied. "Italian tattoos on her body, an Italian name..."
"Whatever, just get everything. School records, financial history, where she lived, what she did, who she did, everything. If she's getting personal calls from Rhona, she has to have SOMETHING in her closet besides her sexual preference."
"I'll find it," Kristen promised as she got up to leave. "I swear on all I hold holy I'll find it."
"Oh, and just for the record..." Jessica mused.
"Yeah?" asked Kristen in the doorway.
"She doesn't have a flat ass. Dismissed."
"What was that all about?"
"It looks like we've got us a break, BJ," Beverley told Tammin outside, looking like the cat that swallowed the cream. "That girl who just left came in here with 'proof' that Panettiere wasn't involved; turns out she's got a line direct to Rhona."
"Is that right? So why'd they let her go if she was manufacturing evidence?"
"One, no proof she did it. Second, the two B's went and had a piece of her."
Tammin sighed; she should've known that lacking a penis was an advantage to winning over those two. "So what was this proof?"
"Phone records," Beverley said, turning to her keyboard to start typing up some letters Jessica Biel wanted sent out to colleagues. "Apparently she had her girlfriend fake them."
"And Biel checked them?" Tammin asked.
"No, I did. They were busy in there."
"Yeah, I should get busy as well."
"That coffee won't make itself!" Beverley cackled as Tammin went to her desk, her mind on anything but coffee. She didn't care much for Jessica Biel or Kristen Bell, but at least they were proper certified FBI agents; Beverley Mitchell was a secretary. A secretary who was banging her boss. And they still took HER more seriously?
Tammin wasn't at Biel's level, but she sure as heck wasn't at Mitchell's either. She had some paperwork to do, but as soon as that was done she was going to check up on Hayden Panettiere's phone habits herself...
The waiting was torture. By their nature, save perhaps Emma who needed it in safe-cracking, and Shay, who lived undercover for weeks or months at a time, none of the robbers were particularly patient women. And with each passing hour, nerves and senses were starting to fray. As early afternoon wore on into early evening, and Rhona didn’t show, things got worse.
They did what they could to stay busy. Jaime Pressly hadn’t moved from her perch by the front window, but she’d made a point of pulling over another chair, and was systematically cleaning and checking her guns - like the shotgun, a pair of heavy pistols had appeared out of nowhere, seemingly stashed somewhere in the hideout, and she still had the same pistol that had caused so much trouble in the van during the escape. She kept one fully loaded and ready at all times, but worked slowly and methodically getting her other guns sorted.
Grace Park was still keeping an eye on any and all news about the robbery, but as with all news stories, once the immediate event had been analyzed to death, the news started to slow down, giving her a chance to play some poker with Blake and Megan. None of them had cards, but Grace had found a program for her smart phone that allowed them to pass it between them and play a fairly reasonable, if somewhat slow, game of poker. Blake had found a bag of pretzels somewhere that they were using for bets, which seemed strangely amusing to both Roselyn and Emma, considering there were bags with millions of dollars of real money not 5 feet form where they sat. Jaime had flat-out refused to play until they started playing Strip Poker, which Blake flatly refused to do.
Emma and Shay were sharing the cramped little couch that faced the TV, finally off that awful Channel 7 and instead on some strange reality dating show, Emma complaining a bit too loudly about the lack of lesbian dating shows. Every time she brought it up, Blake seemed to lose whatever hand she was playing.
For her part, Roselyn just tried to stay calm and not venture far. She’d dozed off in the other room for a while, though she’d hardly call it quality sleep. She’d checked on the hostages, all of whom were still tied up - and now gagged after that Hayden girl decided to try screaming for help at the top of her lungs - but otherwise comfortable sharing a queen-sized bed that, were they any larger, would’ve had trouble holding all three of them. And she’d tried calling home a couple of times, even though she knew Alicia would be at work, and the baby safe in daycare.
So right now, she lay back in the single recliner left in the hideout, staring at the ceiling, willing Alicia to call or Rhona to show up or the cops to bust the door down - anything to end the unbearable waiting.
“Haha! Flush!” Megan said, turning Grace’s phone towards the other players. “You’re tapped out, Grace.”
“Fuck that, we still got half a bag of pretzels I can steal out of,” Grace said, reaching into the pretzel bag.
“You can’t do that - how will we know when someone’s finally won?” Megan said.
“Who cares?” Blake asked, eating one of her pretzels. “No one wins around here until we all get out of here.”
“THAT’S IT!” Jaime shouted, slamming her last gun down and standing up. “I am NOT going to sit here listening to any more of this shit!”
“Calm down, Jaime,” Roselyn said, feeling a headache coming on.
“No, fuck that, Caliente Buns, I’m bored as all fuck, and you’re all starting to drive me nuts. I need to let off some steam.” With that she marched towards the bedroom with the hostages.
“What are you doing?!” Roselyn said, sitting up quickly.
“I’m going to take one of our little guests and have some fun in the other room. You got a problem with that?” Jaime asked darkly.
“Don’t hurt any of-”
“I’m not going to hurt ‘em - unless they get whiplash when I cum all over their face.”
“You’re going to RAPE THEM?!?!” Blake asked, her eyes going wide.
“It’s either them or you, Legs,” Jaime said. “Whadya say, want a REAL woman to show you what little Emma clearly wasn’t able to do for you?”
“Hey!” Emma said, insulted.
“Go to hell, Jaime,” Blake said coldly. “Go to fucking hell.” she turned her back on the other blonde and crossed her arms over her chest.
“Stuck up bitch,” Jaime snorted, opening the door to the hostages.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2020, 04:54:16 AM »
“Jaime!” Roselyn said warningly.
“Fuck off, Roselyn,” Jaime shot back. “You wanna fight over this, let’s fight, but you KNOW I’ll win, and you KNOW I’m just going to do it when you’re on the ground bleeding anyway. So if you’re going to stop me, do it now, because I ain’t waiting.”
For a moment, the two elder robbers just traded glares, each trying to stare the other down. The already thick tension in the room practically became visible, or tactile, like a wash of heat between the two women that might explode from the simplest spark. None of the other girls so much as breathed, all eyes - even Blake’s - locked on the struggle between them.
And then, Roselyn broke.
“Fine, rape one of them. Rape them all, see if I give the fuck up,” she said, standing up and walking towards the door leading to the stairs. “I’ll keep watch outside. But if the cops show up, I’m not waiting around long enough for you to pull your pants up, understand?”
“Yeah, I figured as much,” Jaime said, keeping an eye on Roselyn all the way to the door. Only when the lovely Latino was outside did she turn and head in to get her hostage of choice.
Lucy Hale had been asleep, dreaming of laying on the beaches of Cancun in her smallest bikini, catching the eyes of all sorts of gorgeous Mexican men, each of whom had faces of male models and bodies sculpted after Greek gods, all muscle and taunt skin. She’d been having this dream a lot of late, as thoughts of her vacation filled her mind. The young teacher had wanted nothing more than to get away and just enjoy herself for a while.
Then there was a commotion, some shouting, and Lucy woke up, her arms and legs tied together and a wad of cloth stuffed in her mouth, and she remembered what had happened to her at the bank.
Just as all that occurred to her, Lucy was lifted off the bed by a pair of strong hands, to the muffled shouts of her fellow hostages.
“Whine all you like,” the angry blonde now holding Lucy said. “You’re lucky I don’t take either of you two instead. Might still, if pretty little Lucy here doesn’t do enough for me.” With that, Jaime started to haul Lucy out of the room.
It was only then that Lucy started to panic, not that she could do much. Lucy was a tiny little thing, barely 5’2” and without an ounce of fat on her body. Jaime was clearly a strong woman, who had little trouble lifting Lucy and probably could’ve just thrown her over a shoulder if needed. But they didn’t have far to go. Just into the second room with a bed, which Jaime quickly and unceremoniously dropped Lucy upon before turning around long enough to slam the door shut behind her.
“There, alone at last,” Jaime said, her eyes going up and down Lucy’s body. “Now, if I remember correctly, you owe me a look at that sweet little rump of yours.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2020, 05:16:22 AM »
Lucy moaned into her gag, regretting wearing the cute little black sundress today. It had seemed fun and flirty in the morning, and she never would’ve thought she’d get caught in a bank heist and get kidnapped. Now here she was, tied up and gagged and about to be molested by some freaky woman with a fixation on Lucy’s butt.
Jaime approached the bed and carefully rolled Lucy onto her stomach, which pushed her tied hands right into her gut. Jaime must have noticed, because she grabbed Lucy by the rope binding her legs and pulled her half off the bed, just enough that her feet had to swing down to hit the floor, and her hands were able to drop just over the edge, pinned where they were. This, of course, had the added effect of freeing the bottom of Lucy’s dress completely, and bending her ass provocatively at the same time.
“My my, what a lucky girl you are,” Jaime said, running a hand gently over Lucy’s still covered ass, making the hostage shake with fear. “You have no idea how privileged you are to have an ass so sweet.” Lucy tried to free her hands to no avail as Jaime continued to almost pet her dress-covered backside, stroking it softly while talking.
“’Course, not as nice as mine, but who’s ass is?” Jaime paused for a moment. “Well, there was that one singer… Kelly something. Man, she had a perfect ass. I tapped that so hard, poor girl’s probably still not walking straight.” There was another pause. “But we’re not talking about MY ass, we’re looking at yours. Let’s flip this dress up and see what we’re working with here.”
With that Jaime lifted Lucy’s dress up and flipped it over her back, exposing not only Lucy’s legs and black panty-clad ass, but a fair amount of her back, far enough up in fact to reveal the back of her strapless bra she’d worn. Lucy whimpered to herself as she felt Jaime’s cool hands touch the skin of her back, just above the top of her panties. Jaime’s fingertips ran down over the thin cotton fabric, and from the way the blonde cooed, it was clear she liked what she felt.
“You know, I only got a look at this butt of yours in the bank. It’s better than I remember. And such cute little black panties, too! Shame they’re going to have to go.”
Lucy stiffened, expecting to feel Jaime pulling her panties down and exposing Lucy’s most private of areas. But to her surprise, Jaime came and laid on the bed, her face inches from Lucy’s.
“Pay attention, little girl,” Jaime said, pulling something out of the back pocket of her pants. She flicked it in Lucy’s face, and the young teacher screamed into her gag when she realized it was a knife.
“Whoa, calm down - I ain’t going to stick ya. Well, not with this anyway. But you need to know I’m armed and if you piss me off, I WILL cut you up. And I ain’t in the best of moods to start with, so best be good and let me do every nasty, dirty little thing I wanna do to your pretty little ladybits, okay?”
Lucy could feel the hot tears streaming down her face, and she found herself wishing she’d never even thought about taking a trip to Cancun. If she hadn’t, she wouldn’t have come to the bank today, and she wouldn’t have been taken hostage, and she wouldn’t be tied up, about to be used by this awful, awful lesbian woman.
“I said OKAY?!” Jaime screamed, grabbing Lucy by her hair, making the shorter girl scream into her gag once more.
“Good,” Jaime said, seemingly satisfied by Lucy’s terror. She moved back, letting go of Lucy’s hair and ran her hand over the hostage’s ass one more time. This time, Jaime slipped a finger underneath the waistband of Lucy’s panties, pulling it away from her skin by a few inches. Before Lucy knew what was happening, Jaime slipped the knife underneath the waistband and with a violent yank, cut the fabric. A heartbeat later, she did the same with the other side, and Lucy’s panties dropped to the bed, her bare ass exposed to her lecherous attacker.
“Oooh yeah, that’s what momma likes,” Jaime said, leaning in and actually taking a good long whiff of Lucy’s ass. “Mmmm, someone smells horny,” the blonde said, her hands all over Lucy’s naked ass, rubbing the skin vigorously. Lucy felt tears falling out of her eyes, even as she was pressed against the bed sheets. Jaime actually leaned forward and began to rub her face against Lucy’s bubble butt.
“My my my, you are quite the little firecracker, aren’t ya?” Jaime said, pulling back and running a single finger down the crack of Lucy’s ass, stopping just at the edge of her pussy. “And you’re getting into this - my my, sweetie. You are just flooding. You must really want me to slide a finger into this tiny little hole of yours.”
Lucy just cried into her gag. Jaime was right. Despite the fact that she was scared to death, Lucy’s pussy was practically dripping wet, and she would’ve given anything for a finger to slide up into her. Or a good hard cock. Or a cucumber. Or ANYTHING. Anything, but something attached to Jaime Pressly.
With a slight cackle of glee, Jaime stuck out her tongue and ran it over the entire length of Lucy’s pussy exactly once, savoring both the taste, and the way it made the smaller girl shudder in delight and revulsion at the same time.
“Come now, sweetie. You must have dreamt of this once,” Jaime said, moving up the bed again so she could look Lucy in the eyes. “You live in San Fran, lesbian capital of the world. You MUST have given some thought to some girl going down on you.”
Lucy shook her head in denial, the gag still keeping her from speaking.
“Tut tut, I don’t believe you,” Jaime said. “And for that, you’re going to lose more clothes.”
Before Lucy could react, Jaime reached up with her knife and went right for the straps of her dress. Already thin to start with, it was a matter of two quick cuts to rip through the spaghetti strands. But that only freed Lucy’s shoulders, and Jaime wanted so much more. Moving quickly now, Jaime grabbed the back zipper to Lucy’s dress and yanked it down - hard. It only went about partway down Lucy’s back, just enough for her to slip it off and on normally, but that wasn’t enough for Jaime. Grabbing either side of the freshly unzipped dress, Jaime began to pull, slowly but surely ripping the dress all the way down to the skirts. The sound of the fabric shredding behind her was enough to send a fresh wave of tears through Lucy.
“My my, you just have flawless skin, don’t you?” Jaime said, once more running a hand over Lucy’s body, this time starting up near the clasp of Lucy’s strapless bra, the only remaining piece of clothing Lucy had. For a moment, the kindergarten teacher though Jaime would simply unsnap that clasp, but the bank robber’s hand trailed away, down Lucy’s spine until it reached the crack of her ass, where it slowed a bit but still pressed against Lucy’s young flesh.
A single finger traced the outline of Lucy’s lower lips, making the young teacher quiver in fright and unexpected pleasure. Then, just as quickly, it was gone. For an endless heartbeat, nothing happened, then Jaime placed her hands firmly on both of Lucy’s hips, and before the young brunette could guess as to what was going to happen, Lucy, flipped her over, laying Lucy flat on her back in one swift move.
The hostage let out a muffled cry as she glared up into the lustful look Jaime was shooting down at her. There was something else in her eyes, too - something Lucy couldn’t quite place - and it sent shivers down Lucy’s spine.
“Oh, don’t be frightened,” Jaime said quietly. “This’ll be the best fucking you ever had, trust me. Just gotta get rid of this first,” she added, running a hand over both of Lucy’s still-covered nipples. Lucy trembled, then screamed into her gag as Jaime brought the knife back into view.
Lazily, almost playfully, Jaime slid the knife under Lucy’s bra, at the point where the two cups met between her cleavage. Her smile completely incongruous to her actions, she savagely yanked the knife up, ripping the bra right there and making Lucy scream again.
Remarkably, at least to Jaime’s mind, the cups of the newly separated bra fell back into place over Lucy’s breasts, preserving the small fragment of modesty she had left. Jaime couldn’t have that. Without saying a word, she used the flat of the knife to gently lift and move first the right cup, then the left, finally exposing the last bits of Lucy’s flesh to her lustful gaze.
“Oh, I wish I had a camera,” Jaime muttered, slowly lowering her lips. Lucy’s nipples were rock hard as she shivered in fright, so it was child’s play for Jaime to suck one of her erect little nubbins into her mouth, gently tugging and licking at it with her tongue. Lucy jumped at the intimate touch, but an instant later the pleasure of what Jaime was doing started to radiate out from her nipple.
Just as the little brunette relaxed, Jaime switched to the other nipple, and for half a moment, Lucy could pretend that maybe - just maybe - this was something she wanted.
Then, just as suddenly, Jaime jumped up, slid off the bed, and vanished from sight.
“Where is it, where is it?” Jaime asked, her tone a mix of impatience and boredom, as if she hadn’t just been forcing herself on another woman. Lucy could only lay there on the bed, worried about what would happen next.
“There you are,” Jaime said, and Lucy could hear rummaging as she pulled whatever it was she was looking for out of wherever she found it. There were more noises Lucy couldn’t identify, and for a moment, she thought she heard Jaime humming to herself.
“Oh yeah, now we’re ready,” Jaime said with a satisfied grunt. A moment later, she appeared next to Lucy on the bed, and this time Lucy screamed.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2020, 05:19:26 AM »
There, hanging between Jaime’s legs, was a massive dildo. “I don’t use this on girls all that much, honey,” the blonde said, sliding up between Lucy’s legs. “Honestly, bought it at first to scare a few guys I was robbing out in San Antonio, but one of them - real cowboy type, all macho and wearing boots with spurs and whatnot - he just wouldn’t hand over the combo to his safe, so I had to go ahead and peg him, you know? Well, let me tell you, it’s kinda fun, fuckin’ a man who ain’t ever dreamt of being fucked up the ass. He seemed to like it, and, well, every now and then, it’s fun to use this sucker on someone.”
As she spoke, Jaime placed the head of the plastic cock against the entrance to Lucy’s pussy. Lucy tried one more time to scream, but this time Jaime covered her mouth with her hand. “Now now, be nice,” the blonde scolded. “I’m about t’ rock your world, sweetie.”
Lucy tried to squirm away, to do anything. She didn’t want this, no matter what her body was telling her - her nipples erect and sensitive, her crotch growing wetter by the second. She liked boys, not girls with toys. Sure, she lived in San Francisco, and sure, she’d thought about it - but not like THIS. Not forced into it by a crazy blonde woman with a strap-on dildo.
“You know what I like about this best?” Jaime asked, hovering with the tip still pressed against Lucy’s entrance. “It’s got this little extension that penetrates my pussy,” Jaime went on, gushing a little, as if this was really exciting news and she wasn’t about to force herself on another woman. “So when I’m fucking you, I’m also fucking myself. And if I fuck you hard enough, I’ll totally cum, too! Ain’t that great?”
And with that, Jaime started to slowly slide the strap-on into Lucy.
Lucy felt the pressure as the head of the fake cock split her open and slid into her. For a crazy woman, Jaime was surprisingly gentle, moving slowly, a little bit at a time, letting Lucy get used to the large phallus inside her. She was almost tender, pressing in, looking down into Lucy’s eyes as she did so, one hand guiding the artificial cock in, the other supporting her weight. Still, even though she was being gentle, almost caring as she slid the dildo inside, Lucy could see that same crazy look in Jaime’s eyes.
Jaime was enjoying this in a way Lucy couldn’t quite understand, and wasn’t sure she wanted to.
Her body started to betray her then. Lucy felt the tip of the strap-on hit a particularly enjoyable spot inside her. It shot a wave of pleasure up her spine, making her shiver in delight. She tried to hide it, squeezing her eyes shut as if trying to pretend she wasn’t there. She rolled her head away from Jaime’s face, hovering above her. She screamed into her gag, trying to disguise the fact that she’d liked that.
Jaime caught it anyway.
“Oh, you liked that,” Jaime said, stopping her inevitable push inside Lucy and pulling out just a hair, enough so that when she started moving forward again, she hit that spot inside the little teacher again.
Lucy practically creamed herself right there, and she couldn’t hide it. Jaime had her, had her in a most erotic of spots, had her craving the fucking she was about to receive.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2020, 05:17:46 AM »
“See,” Jaime said, leaning in close to whisper in Lucy’s ear. “I told you I was about to rock your world.”
And she did. Gone was the gentle tenderness - Jaime started fucking Lucy like her strap-on was a real cock, and she was getting as much pleasure as Lucy was, if not more, from every thrust. She was harsh, she was demanding, she was a little mean about it. But every one of Jaime’s thrusts into Lucy’s pretty little pussy hit that sensitive little spot, driving Lucy closer to orgasm.
Lucy’s breath was ragged, flying out through her nose with every thrust into her, and desperately sucking back in whenever Jaime pulled out. The gag made it harder to breathe, but at the same time added something to what Lucy was feeling.
She was horribly confused - she hated Jaime for what she was doing to her, but she loved what Jaime was doing to her. Before today, Lucy would’ve never guessed another woman could force herself upon her, but now… now she began to wonder why she hadn’t been with a woman before.
Jaime was panting hard and fast now, hammering away at Lucy, making the smaller girl’s tits jiggle in a miniature mirror of how Jaime’s own ample breasts shook and bounced. The small insertion in Jaime’s pussy was clearly working wonders on the aggressive blonde, and her eyes were half-slit, her mouth slightly ajar, making her own breathing far easier than poor Lucy’s.
Every thrust brought Lucy closer to her unwanted orgasm. Lucy knew it was going to happen now - there was no denying it. Jaime was pounding her harder and faster than any man ever even tried to fuck the Kindergarten teacher. And Lucy hated to admit it, but she enjoyed it.
She also enjoyed the view, oddly enough. There was something so arousing about watching another woman’s breasts bounce like that - it was all Lucy could do to tear her eyes away from those massive mammaries, so clearly artificially enhanced, but flawlessly so. Lucy blushed when she realized that if her hands had been free, she would’ve been reaching for those impressive breasts.
Lucy seemed to be thinking similarly - she took both her hands and put them over Lucy’s smaller breasts, holding on tight as she continued her relentless pounding into the little brunette’s pussy. The feeling of soft-but-tough hands upon her chest nearly sent Lucy over the edge. She was so close, so damn close. She hated it, she loved it, she wanted it over, she wanted it to last forever.
And then Jaime came.
“NNaaaaaggghhhhhhhhh!” Jaime grunted, trying hard to keep herself thrusting into Lucy while a powerful climax shot through her body. Lucy’s eyes flared with fear - and frustration. She was scared to death as Jaime collapsed onto her that now that the bank robber was done with her, she’d simply kill Lucy and be done with her. And she was frustrated, because Lucy’s own orgasm had been so close when Jaime stopped.
“Everthing okay in here?” Lucy glanced over to see the tattooed robber - Megan Fox - standing in the doorway.
“Oh, fuck yeah,” Jaime said, rolling off Lucy, the strap-on waving in the air above her crotch, glistening with Lucy’s juices. “Girl’s good. You should try her.”
“Maybe later - what happened to her clothes?”
“Who cares?” Jaime asked, slowly sitting up, patting Lucy’s bare pussy with one of her hands, making the smaller woman jump a bit. “She don’t need any.”
“She will tomorrow when we have to leave,” Megan said carefully.
“Well, fuck, too late. I tore her clothes all up. Go out and buy her some.”
“I’m not going to-” Megan stopped. “Fine, I’ll take her downstairs and see if there’s anything left in the store.”
Jaime stood up and sniffed the air. “Might want to wash her off first - girl smells like sex.” Jaime winked down at Lucy. “Not that I’m complainin’, sweets.”
Lucy moaned into her gag.
“What are you going to do?” Megan asked as Jaime - still only wearing her strap-on - walked out of the room.
“Don’t know,” Jaime said. “Maybe fuck another hostage. I could totally cum again tonight. Or maybe grab a beer…”
Megan sighed, and looked over at Lucy. “Come on, let’s get you showered and downstairs,” the tattooed robber said at last.
Tammin Sursok had a few bad habits. She twirled her hair when she was nervous, she tapped her foot when she was impatient, and she liked to look at herself when having sex near mirrors. She was doing two of those three bad habits now, sitting in her cubicle, twirling her hair and tapping her toes, waiting for the phone records for Hayden Panettiere, Ashley Benson, and on a hunch, Troian Bellisario to come in. They were taking forever, but considering the increasing lateness of the hour, that wasn’t all that surprising.
At that moment, Tammin wished she had someone to have sex with, because she could use the stress relief and the time killer.
“Hey, we’ve got something!” Agent Smythe called out, drawing the attention of Tammin, Kristen Bell, and Jessica Biel. “SFPD came through with something competent for once.”
“What’ve you got?” Jessica asked as the three women gathered around Smythe’s desk.
“The crooks did a pretty solid job blocking the cameras at the bank, but they forgot about Chloe’s Used Books and Clothes down the street,” Smythe said. “Chloe’s has been broken into six times in the last 8 months, so the owner got a video camera security system. Closed circuit, no internet connection at all.”
“So no way for them to hack into it,” Kristen said.
“SFPD sent over the best bits. We knew a blonde walked into the bank, managing to keep her face from any of their cameras, and helped knock out the guards - well, here she is.” Smythe’s screen lit up with the face of a gorgeous woman, flawless save for a small mole on the side of her face.
“Whoa,” all three women said at once.
“Yeah, my reaction, too,” Smythe said. “Got the computers working on facial ID, so far no hits, but she’s only the start of our little goldmine.”
“You’ve got something else?” Biel asked.
“You remember when the criminals came out?”
“Yeah, with hostages,” Kristen said.
“Including a naked one,” Smythe said, bringing up the image of the young naked woman rushing out the door. The image was framed just right so that both her breasts were on the screen, and the only thing keeping her crotch from view was the bag one of the masked women was carrying, no doubt filled with cash.
“Are we looking at this for any reason other than the fact this girl’s cute?” Kristen asked.
“Hang on, here’s the facial,” Smythe said, eyeing Tammin in a way that made it clear he had chosen that phrase specifically for her to hear. “There,” he said, pausing it. She was young, late teens, no more than 20, and that was being generous. And she seemed to be in as much of a hurry as the robbers, not trying to resist at all.
“Do we have anything on her?” Biel asked.
“Tons - well, comparatively,” Smythe added quickly. “She’s got a record.”
The room went quiet.
“The naked girl has a record? For what?” Bell asked quickly.
“Home invasion, breaking and entering, industrial espionage, and she’s got a long record of cracking safes.”
“Safecracking? She’s what, 12?” Biel asked.
“Nah, she’s perfectly legal to be running around naked, especially in this town,” Smythe said. “But even that record isn’t the best part. Wait until you hear who she is.”
All the girls looked at him expectantly.
“Her name is Emma Roberts,” he said, an eyebrow raised as if that name was all he needed to say.
“Gonna need more than that, Smythe,” Bell remarked.
“As in the Roberts crime family,” Smythe added, a little surprise in his voice, as if he was surprised to learn none of the girls had heard of them.
“Wait, the Roberts crime family,” Biel said. “As in Julia Roberts, the mob boss?”
“The same Julia Roberts who was gunned down while on vacation in Greece last year?” Tammin asked.
“Same family, slightly different branch,” Smythe said. “Emma here is Eric Roberts’ daughter. Eric is Julia’s brother, and until he was killed in an awfully suspicious car crash he was a highly successful art thief and safe cracker. Seems he passed some skills on to his daughter.”
“Lovely,” Biel remarked. “So, how do we find her?”
“No known addresses here in San Fran, or anywhere in California for that matter. Last known habitat was an apartment in NYC - local office already has someone going over there to check it out, but no one expects them to find anything.”
“Consider it a dead end unless the locals come back with something quality. Has this Roberts chick ever worked with a group before?”
“Never, but the being naked part is in her MO,” Smythe replied. “She strips down to crack safes. Finds clothes too distracting, somehow.”
“She’s distracting enough to everyone else like that,” Tammin muttered.
“Wait a minute - the safe in the bank was blown open,” Kristen pointed out. “If this Roberts chick was so good, why couldn’t she just crack the safe without resorting to explosives?”
“Not enough time?” Biel wondered.
“Maybe she messed something up inside, and didn’t have another choice,” Tammin offered.
“Good call, BJ,” Biel said. “What was her last local crime here in San Fran?”
“Broke into a safe in the Countdown Communications offices. She was after a rather expensive diamond that ended up in there, but ended up taking some key files on their plans to buy out a competitor. She would’ve gotten away with it, too, except the guard on duty that night was running behind in his patrols, and showed up after he was already supposed to have passed by. Walked in on her buck naked with her hand in the proverbial cookie jar.”
“What happened?”
“She was arrested, but a lawyer showed up and got her charges reduced from felony breaking and entering to misdemeanor public indecency for being naked.”
“Helluva lawyer,” Bell said. “Who was it?”
“Woman by the name of Reiko Aylesworth, she’s a major player for Lychan Hollowman law firm here in town,” Smythe said. “Got her address and everything, if you’re interested.”
“Bell, take BJ here and go see if Miss Aylesworth knows anything about Emma Roberts’ current location,” Jessica ordered. “We’ll keep in touch from here.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2020, 05:20:39 AM »

With the others off elsewhere, Blake Lively and Roselyn Sanchez had the room to themselves; the TV was off, and there wasn't anything playing music.
"I got a question," the leader of the gang said after they'd sat in silence for a few minutes.
Blake studied Roselyn's face; nothing dangerous there. "Go ahead."
Roselyn bit the bullet. "Why don't you like girls?"
"Why don't you like boys?" Blake countered.
Roselyn was tempted to tell her it was none of her damn business; it would have been true, and she'd have been well within her rights to say so. The trouble was, Blake would have been justified in throwing that response right back in her face - and she'd brought it up in the first place.
"I used to," she answered. "At least, I thought I did. But then I met Cat. I was in a bad relationship when she came into my life... she saved me. Showed me who I really was - I took off one night, never looked back." Her face took on a blissful aspect as she thought of her beloved; Roselyn would have given anything to know what she was doing now. If only she could sneak a phone call. Anything to hear her and Joshua...
"So this Cat's your partner?"
“No, she left me before I could tell her how I felt. Alicia’s my partner… my *wife* one day, I hope. I met her when she was pregnant and dumped by the dad; we were each other’s missing pieces. Now we’ve got a beautiful little boy…”
"I couldn't be a mother," Blake admitted. "I've got too much trouble taking care of myself without having to worry about a kid."
"But come on, it's your turn... why don't you like girls? Have you not found the right one?" Roselyn chuckled.
"You're not the first person who's asked me that," the blonde admitted, stretching her legs. "But honestly, I just don't... it's just not natural for me."
Roselyn was glad that Blake had said those last two words.
"I've had one or two guys ask me if I'd do it with a girl while they watched - I let them down easy. And then I let them do anything they want to me. You know what got me through the time with Emma Roberts? Thinking about boys... otherwise I'd have risked an assault charge, and I'm not into fighting."
"I know - you're a lover, not a..."
"Yeah, like the old song. Anyway," Blake continued, ignoring Roselyn's gasp at the word "old," "I need to get a little freshened up - back in about half an hour." And getting to her feet, she left Roselyn alone and padded towards the bathroom.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2020, 05:23:22 AM »
She did have to get "a little freshened up," but she also needed some alone time. Blake had made a hefty amount from this job, even minus what she'd relieved Rhona's brother of (she had no illusions that Mitra would forget THAT), but it was a team effort; what she got from her customers/targets was all her own. As she entered the small, sparsely furnished but clean bathroom, Blake reflected that some more jobs further down the coast was what she needed when this was done. A lot further down the coast. Like, say, Caracas or Rio.
Blake began to dance, swaying to music only she could hear. Closing her eyes, she took herself away from this closed-down lingerie outlet to a private party, the kind Blake often found herself at. The kind where no one dared let anyone else know they were, especially not their wives or girlfriends. At this party Blake Lively was the only woman, and she was lapping up the cheers and whistles as she danced for them, going from one man to the next. Blake dressed for men, lived for men, and lived off men, and she wasn't ashamed of it.
Nor was she ashamed of each man caressing her as she took off each piece of clothing, an action in her mind mirrored in reality by her clothes being shed while her hands moved over her undulating body. The top, the bra, the dress, all slipped off with practised ease and dropped to the floor; soon Blake was down to that thong. And even sooner, that was gone as well. Sighing blissfully, the long fingers of Blake's right hand slid along her flesh and into her pussy hairs, slowly moving along the lips.
Working herself with years of practice, her thumb and forefinger rolled her lovebutton between them while her middle finger started to probe between the lips, seeking out all the spots that fired her up.
"Do you like it?" she whispered to her imaginary audience. "Do you want more of it?" She sank to her knees, seeing the men moving in around her. They were so easy; they all wanted her, and they'd do anything to be with her. And it was almost always vice versa; Blake was good at making men imagine she wanted nothing more than to be their slaves, but deep down she kind of did. She just didn't want to be tied down to more than one - she liked playing with guys, and she liked to make them pay for the privilege. But she also liked them to enjoy it, so they wouldn't mind that much...
The first time Blake had had a whole gaggle of guys around her with their enormous hard-ons aimed at her was when she was 16; as she writhed on the ground, thrusting and groaning with her right hand soaking under the feel of her cunt, she was back there with the men at that birthday party, every single one pumping their cocks and waiting to decorate eager-to-please teenage Blake with their cum. Blake hadn't taken any cash, but they had all been very, very nice to her from that point on... the girl had revelled in feeling each splatter and hearing every approving yell as her body shook and shuddered while she cried in happiness. And as the mid-20s blonde writhed and groaned, telling the invisible audience she wanted them with her all damn night, she was happy again.
So was Roselyn, on her knees by the bathroom door, peering through the keyhole. She had a perfect view of Blake on the floor, arching back and bending upwards, with a shot of Miss Lively's asshole wide open and her right hand underneath working her snatch; Roselyn gasped, and was lucky that Blake was too involved with herself to notice. The darkhaired woman watched as Blake rolled over and thrashed on the ground, calling out to a bunch of people in her head that she was theirs forever, telling them to fuck her when she was done, to please fuck her fuck her FUCK HER...
For once, Roselyn wished she had a penis as she watched Blake throw her head up toward the ceiling and scream loudly, her perky tits pointing the incredibly hard nipples upwards and her legs wide apart as she finished, sweaty and shaking as she offered her juice-soaked hand to someone. "Go ahead... lick it..." the blonde moaned, finishing off the fantasy as she started to dress. "You know you want to."
Feeling a little soaked herself, Roselyn moved away from the door, mentally reviewing the little show Blake Lively had just on as she stood up and started to jog a little on the spot.
"Oh, you wanted the room? I'm sorry!" Blake gasped as she opened the door a few moments later, and saw Roselyn doing her "I need the bathroom" dance.
"We're both women - we know how long it can take," Roselyn said reassuringly, "racing" inside as the blonde stepped out.
By herself, Roselyn sat down and placed her hand between her legs; this time there was no one watching through the hole...
Nearly half an hour had passed since Jamie had forcefully taken Lucy's anal virginity. As she made her way down to the alleyway following behind Megan Fox, she still walked gingerly as Megan kneeled in front of the locked door.
"W-what is this place?" Lucy timidly asked.
"Don't know, just heard it was a clothing store." Megan said as she swiftly picked the back lock and reached above the door pulling out the cords that powered the alarm. Megan pulled open the back door and shoved Lucy inside.
Once inside the store they finally realized where they were.
"Victoria's Secret, unbelievable," Megan said as she looked around the store. Lucy clinched the towel closer to her body and looked around the store, even briefly looking back toward the door they just entered.
Megan, sensing Lucy's movements, spun around and pointed a gun at the frightened teacher.
"Don't get any ideas honey, you're here to get some new clothes and that's it."
"B-but I can't wear lingerie up there...with her." Lucy said, her voice shaking.
Megan put her gun down on the counter. "Relax kiddo, she's had her fun with you she's not gonna go after you again..." she said, putting her hands on Lucy's shoulders - a simple act that seemed to calm Lucy's nerves. Megan rubbed Lucy's shoulders briefly as they looked around the store.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2020, 04:10:42 AM »
After a few minutes of looking over the racks, Lucy called out to Megan "Doesn't Victoria's Secret sell regular clothes, like sweat pants and stuff?"
"I think so, but apparently this branch doesn't carry them. Looks like you’re stuck with the sexy stuff," Megan replied as she held a couple of random bras to her chest and checked herself out in the mirror.
“I may have to steal some of this stuff for myself,” Megan thought as Lucy found a rack of pajamas and grabbed the first pair that looked like they fit her.
"HEY, where are you going?" Megan shouted reaching for her pistol.
"T-the changing room," Lucy said, pointing to the rooms at the back of the store. Megan looked back, then grabbed a chair from behind the counter and planted it a few feet from the curtain.
"You can model the stuff for me then," Megan said with a hint of lust in her voice. Lucy, after all that had been done to her so far tonight, simply blushed and went in the room. After a few moments and a few whispered curse words from Lucy while in the changing room, Megan spoke up.
"What's taking so long?"
"Um, it’s not....it’s....too small," Lucy replied.
"It's what?" Megan chuckled.
"It's too small for me. It won’t fit," Lucy replied, embarrassed.
Megan stood up and opened the curtain, and Lucy quickly covered her breasts even thought the top was still on. Megan looked at Lucy and chuckled again.
"What?" Lucy asked, finally cracking a smile.
"You're a foot tall, if this won’t fit you then I dont think anything small will," Megan said as she went back to her seat.
"I guess I should find something else then," Lucy shyly replied as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Megan sat and waited by the dressing room watching to make sure Lucy didn’t try to escape but trying to be suprised at Lucy's choices.
Lucy rushed back into the dressing room and closed the curtain with a wink toward Megan.
"This is gonna be fun," Megan said to herself as she put her gun down.
A few minutes later Lucy stepped out of the dressing room wearing a bustier set. The sides were slit up with red ribbon lacing. She also had on a garter belt attached to a pair of thigh high red stockings and a pair of black frilly panties, Lucy could feel Megan's eyes on her.
"What do you think?" Lucy asked as she spun around, briefly stopping so Megan could look at her ass.
“Uh..." Megan started, briefly flustered by Lucy's display "...I like it, but personally I think it makes you look like jailbait."
"Jailbait? Why I oughta..." Lucy joked, feeling infinitely more comfortable with Megan then she did before, even briefly forgetting Megan's gun on the floor. Megan laughed as Lucy again closed the curtain.
A few more minutes passed and Megan began to get impatient as she heard Lucy struggling with her outfit.
"Everything ok?" Megan asked.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm almost done," Lucy replied. A few seconds later, Megan's jaw dropped as she saw Lucy come out of the dressing room. Lucy again struck a pose, leaning on a wall shooting a smoldering look at Megan.
"Wow," Megan replied.
"You like?" Lucy asked, the flirting in her voice even more obvious now.
"You went in a girl, you came out a woman. I mean, you were cute in the bank, but this...this...wow." Megan stood up and ran her hand along the satin lace corset that Lucy had on, she admired how cute Lucy's bottom looked in the black lace panties.
The feel of her captor's hand on her waist spurred Lucy on; just this morning she never would have thought she would be with a woman but she wanted this tattooed woman and she wanted her now. Lucy reached up and pulled Megan in for a kiss on the lips.
"I was wondering when this was gonna happen," Megan said as she lifted Lucy up so the smaller girl could wrap her legs around her and begin kissing her more forcefully. Megan balanced Lucy against the wall and ripped the corset down the middle and tossed it on the floor. Megan shrugged out of her tank top and Lucy started licking Megan's breasts.
Lucy moved from one breast to another, sucking and licking the tattooed woman's hard nipples as if seeking to be fed like a baby. The younger woman's nipples, which were tiny compared to Megan's, rapidly became erect under the caresses of her young teacher. Megan gripped Lucy's hair and drew her head away from the nipples.
"Lick me, I need it right now." said the older woman and Lucy immediately dropped to her knees between Megan thighs. Lucy's lingerie was tattered and forgotten on the floor as she thrust her face into Megan's wet pussy, the moisture glistening even in the dark of the shop.
 "Oh yes. You are a quick learner, Lucy. You have got my pussy purring already. Use your fingers too, dear." Lucy complied with Megan's instructions, happy to be pleasing the older woman.
"Concentrate on my clit with your tongue." Lucy slid two of her fingers into Megan while lapping away and gently nibbling on her clit. It was not long before Lucy's ministrations brought Megan to climax for the first time.
"Excellent work, Lucy," said Megan as she pulled the cunt-juice covered face from between her thighs. "Time to give you a workout. On all fours now."
As Lucy obeyed the order in eager anticipation, Megan looked over the suddenly compliant teacher and swooned slightly. Lucy screamed with delight as Megan swiped her tongue over Lucy's wetness, then added two fingers to the nibbling on her clit. Megan's licking changed speeds rapidly from slow and steady to frantic and forceful and back again, the sensation seeming to drive Lucy mad.
“This is what it’s supposed to feel like,” Lucy thought to herself as she slid her hand down and started to rub her own clit, but Megan slapped her hand away.
"No touching, slut," Megan purred as she returned to her licking. Lucy didn't even object to being called a slut as Megan's tongue delved into her licking and sucking her in a way she had never been done before. Lucy's moans could be heard all the way into the hideout, Megan slid a finger deep into Lucy and the girl fell face first into the carpet in orgasm.
"Oh...oh wow...that was.....wow," Lucy managed to stammer when she finally regained her strength. She looked around the store and saw Megan rummaging around the racks. Lucy managed to get enough of her energy to get back to her feet.
"Found it," Megan managed to say after Lucy had fully regained her strength.
"What did you find?" Lucy asked.
"Well, since what you were supposed to wear is no longer a viable option, I found something else..." Megan said tossing a ball of black lace toward Lucy and led her back to the dressing room. "...you're gonna look so sexy in this."
Lucy blushed and smiled closing the dressing room door.
Megan sat back down on her chair and waited. After a few minutes she called out "You almost done?"
"Yeah, just got to finish up these snaps. You're right..." Lucy giggled. "...I do look sexy in this."
At that moment the door opened and Lucy stepped out. Once she took it all in Megan's jaw dropped. “Damn, I know how to pick 'em,” Megan thought to herself.
Lucy was clad in a black lace and mesh teddy that barely held her tiny boobs in; Megan was sure she could see Lucy's pussy through the panties, and her legs were covered in black lace stocking held up by a garter belt.
"Wow....we need to get you back up there before they think I ran off with you," Megan said checking her watch and looking at Lucy for as long as she possibly could.
"W-what about the blonde?' Lucy asked suddenly fearful.
"I'll keep you out of her sight for as long as possible, but I dont know how long that will be," Megan promised taking off her leather jacket and putting it around Lucy. Megan pulled Lucy toward the door but Lucy stopped her.
"Um...what about shoes?" Lucy asked biting her lip slightly. Megan looked behind the cashier station and lo and behold there was a pair of four inch black pumps. Megan handed them to Lucy and she slipped them on not even noticing that they fit her perfectly.
"We really have to go now," Megan said to Lucy as they headed back to the hideout, Lucy clutching Megan as they did.
The second they'd put the hostages on the bed, Hayden's eyes had started going over the room looking for something sharp-edged - no matter where it was, she was prepared to fall off the bed and crawl towards it to try and cut these bonds.
That's how she'd felt at first, but with her being alone (apart from the raven-haired girl and the redhead, neither of whom were in the mood for even mumbling) she'd had time to think over where she was. Other than in an abandoned Victoria's Secret.
On the one hand, this was a bad place to be - kidnapped and at the mercy of a gang of robbers. On the other hand, only one of them seemed like a psycho... the rest of them didn't look like they were too fond of her (or each other, except possibly for the tall dark one and that girl who broke into stuff naked), so if worst came to worst they just might be able to control her. Plus, if you had to be kidnapped by bank robbers it might as well be hot bank robbers.
That was one reason why Hayden had decided to do what she did; from the leader to the wheelgirl, there wasn't one who didn't moisten her panties. Especially that tall blonde... it was easier to play along with them, get into their good books the best way she knew how. It would make her time here easier, plus when this was over she'd likely have the whole story behind the group.
Just as long as the first one wasn't that gun-crazy blonde...
The door opened and one of said hot girls entered. Both Hayden and JoAnna exhaled as much as they could through their gags when they saw it was Grace Park, even with a blade in her hand.
"How are you guys doing?" she asked amiably, patting JoAnna's head and smiling at Hayden. "Sorry it isn't the Ritz, but we're on a budget. The teller's reserved, or I'd cut her out right now. You, on the other hand," she added as she rolled the reporter over and pressed the blade to the bonds (and her other hand to Hayden's ass), "we got business to attend to."
Grace flicked the blade and the gag fell from the reporter's mouth, with the hands and feet freed a moment later. She tensed herself, prepared to punch Hayden if she whirled around and tried to fight; instead, the blonde pixie turned over, propped herself up and gave her a coy little smile.
"I was hoping it would be you," she said softly.
"Huh?" asked the hacker, caught somewhere between puzzled and - well - pleased. "Who are you, and what did you to Palpatine?"
Hayden took Grace's free hand and, with no resistance, rested it on the area of her dress above her crotch. "Before we go any further... it's Panettiere. You wanna play with me, get it right. Or you can just call me Hayden."
"Uhh... what are you doing... Hayden?"
"Come on, Nerd Girl; I saw how you looked in the parking space. We're going to be together for a while... hostages have rights." Hayden gave her another smile. "That thing in the van - I was just trying to get a point across. I wouldn't *really* have shot you."
Grace hadn't been so sure, but maybe that had been the girl's intent. The important thing was, she was still intact. And the desire in the girl's eyes had been there all the time, and was there now. If Hayden was toying with her, this was a game the hacker didn't mind playing.
"Grace," she said, getting off the bed and beckoning to the reporter. "My name's Grace Park."
"Pleased to meet you," Hayden replied, rising and leaving with Grace.
Behind them, JoAnna Garcia's eyes were saying "What the fuck just happened?"
"You know," Hayden said as they entered one of the few remaining free rooms, "if I had a cock I'd want lips like yours around it."
"Oh, you're going to be the dom here? Don't think so," Grace laughed. "Remember, you said I could kiss your ass..."
She pushed Hayden onto the softly-carpeted floor, and the reporter obligingly hiked her dress up. Grace sighed; Hayden was blessed with beautiful legs for someone so short and unthin, and she had great taste in underwear as well. The silk fabric hugged those soft little mounds sticking out above her thighs like they knew what was underneath.
"You can take them off if you want," Hayden said softly. "Just don't rip them."
"We're in a Victoria's Secret," Grace pointed out, but that didn't keep her from taking the edge of the panties and pulling them down the reporter's legs as Hayden unzipped her dress and shrugged it off, uncoupling her bra as she did. Hayden smiled to herself when she heard Grace whistle on seeing her uncovered buns.
"You have got a CLASSIC ass," the hacker said admiringly. "Jaime's always bragging about how hot hers is, but I'd fuck yours over hers any day. But first..."
Grace knelt down as if she was before royalty and gave each of Hayden's asscheeks a long kiss, before pressing her lips to the cleft. She kissed it and licked it, burrowing her tongue inside and touching the opening of the blonde pixie's asshole. Grace rested her hands on Hayden's buns, probing and squeezing as she munched; it was times like this that she wished she had a tongue like a lizard - no matter how deep she probed inside it wasn't deep enough.
"Mmmm... yes... almost as nice as my girl..." Hayden moaned.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2020, 04:11:56 AM »
It failed to put Grace off that Hayden was in a relationship. Heck, she was flattered that she was matching up in this respect. Still with her hands on the blonde's cushions, Grace slid up her back and kissed her shoulder blades; Hayden turned around and kissed the hacker on the lovely full lips, running her hands through her long black hair before pulling her T-shirt off.
"Not wearing a bra?" the blonde asked.
"Do I need one?" Grace cracked.
Hayden carefully inspected her perky little tits - if she had known Grace was 37 (the oldest member of the gang other than Roselyn), she'd never have believed it. "No. No, you don't."
Grace began to nuzzle the blonde's smaller but just as sweet rack as Hayden undid the hacker's jeans. "C'mon, I bet your butt's just as nice..."
The jeans were kicked off, followed by Grace's underwear. The two women lay together, loving how their breasts felt against each other and each with a hand roaming along the other's pussy. Grace was delighted to find Hayden was relatively smooth below; she liked access to be as easy as possible. Hayden, in turn, was happy to find her fingers exploring a virtual jungle between Grace's legs; that way the journey was as fun as the destination.
They kissed again, Hayden putting a little more passion into her side of the lip action as she slid a finger into Grace's hot box. She intended to replace her finger with her tongue before long, but first she wanted a bit more of Grace's lips...
Jaime didn't give a shit about recycling; the crumpled beer cans lying unmourned next to the bin (she didn't give a shit about being tidy either), she strutted back to the bedroom. One down, and really only one to go.
She loved fucking straight girls, and maybe before this was over she'd have time to teach that bank teller a lesson - not the way she REALLY wanted (Jaime would have loved to put a bullet through her brain, in the unlikely event Carrot-top had one) - but first of all, she had a trouble-making gun-losing reporter to get in line. Entering the room, she expected to see the remaining hostages's eyes take on the proportions of those on Japanese cartoon girls on seeing her striding around with the Lucy Hale-flavoured strap-on.
She was half right; JoAnna's eyes widened all right, but hers were the only ones that did. The teller had the bed all to herself - no height-challenged blondes anywhere in the place. So either Hayden Christensen or whatever the fuck her name was had turned invisible or...
Seething, she marched over to the bed and pulled JoAnna's gag down from her mouth; the redhead gasped as Jaime glared down at her.
"Midget, midget... who's got the midget?"
"That girl Grace!" JoAnna blurted out in about half a second. She hadn't forgotten how they'd gotten on in the bank, and she really wanted to stay on her good side.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2020, 04:16:22 AM »
It worked; Jaime stormed out without a word.
Hayden Panettiere and Grace Park weren't saying a word either. Mainly because the blonde and the blackhaired woman were lying side by side with their heads buried between each other's legs and their hands eagerly fondling each other's behinds. This was one of the least vicious circles ever; Hayden's busy mouth tasting and licking Grace's wonderful mound and fingering deep inside her ass heated up Grace, driving her on to return the favour, which made Hayden eat and probe even harder, and so on.
Hayden moved her tongue away from Grace and traced a path with it from her quim to her starfish, never letting her tongue leave the skin for a second. She loved how Grace's body arced in delight the second her tongue touched her backdoor; her pussy was nicer, but not much.
And now she was beginning to boil inside as Grace's hungry mouth began to complete its work; Hayden wanted to delay it for a while, but she couldn't hold off... the good news was that she wasn't finished with this girl yet, not even close. Hayden yelled into Grace's openings as she found herself coming, bucking and slamming against the hacker as she let her mouth go; immediately preparing for round two, she turned herself around to face the beaming Grace.
"Wanna race?"
"Huh?"
Grace held a hand up. "A little finger-fucking before I get out the big guns... we've all got our own dildos with us to get us through the night. You win, you get to use mine to fuck me. I win... you STILL get to fuck me."
"Like the prizes," Hayden laughed.
"You earned it. I figure anyone who pisses off Saline Tits the way you did in the van can't be all bad," Grace continued.
"Saline Tits?"
"That southern fried blonde gun freak who can't remember anyone's name. She can't stand it if you don't remember HERS though - or if you think her rack's fake. Even though it is," Grace added with a wink as she rested her hand of choice on Hayden's crotch, fondling her slit. Eager for another shot at that lovely bushy pussy, the blonde thrust her fingers down below, ready to go.
"On three... one, two, thREEE..." Grace's voice rose a good three octaves as Hayden slid her fingers inside, maintaining a perfect rhythm as the digits moved through her box. Not to be outdone, Grace thrust her slim fingers inside the blonde, and was rewarded as her mouth dropped open almost at once; for a second Grace thought she might have another Kara Thrace on her hands (so to speak) - she had made that blonde come within like two SECONDS. Damn, that felt good.
Hayden was made of stronger stuff, but Grace's fingers were flying within her like she was at a keyboard; it seemed everything she touched was sending off sparks. She panted and gasped as her own hand increased the pace, poking in and out of the lady and wishing she could stop for a second and lick, to taste Grace once more. Hayden gave Grace's lovebutton a little tweak, and was rewarded when the Park digits actually paused briefly - not long enough to break the sensation, but long enough for Hayden to notice.
Their cunts mutually heating up, the two sank to the floor and rolled over; with Grace's eyes closed and Hayden on top. Grace's other hand had been prodding and stroking her ass; Hayden could feel the fingers going inside - wow, she had big fingers. Really big...
"Oh, *fuck*," she said out loud. That was NOT a finger. Whatever it was, it was thick and lubed, and doing a really good job of stretching her asshole. Hayden's mouth gaped as whatever it was continued to core up her, her ability to speak lost between Grace's thrusting and whatever - or WHOEVER - was behind her.
"Miss me, Smurfette?" Jaime cackled, sliding the strap-on in and out of Hayden's upraised booty as she clamped her hands on the smaller blonde's shoulders. "Nothing like a nice juicy ass to wrap up the day... thanks for making it so easy for me..."
Grace's eyes opened when she heard that twangy voice, and closed them again on seeing Jaime grinning behind Hayden, pumping away, those well-made fake boobies jerking like a madwoman. She did NOT want that psycho's face getting in the way of Hayden's hand action, even if it was helping to power her up.
In between the robbers, Hayden was living the dream - she loved getting it in the ass, but even in college she'd never managed to be in a situation with more than one woman (bad luck, she put it down to) where she could have it at both doors. Oooh, yes... say what you want about that freak, she knew how to work a rod. It moved so fast and true inside Hayden's rear, and even though she suspected Jaime was only interested in pleasing herself, her ass was getting it like she'd never had it before. Not even from Troian, much as she hated to admit it.
Between the pounding from Jaime and the way Grace was revving her up in front, Hayden wasn't sure whether her pussy or asshole would make her come... grabbing one of Grace's shoulders, she screamed out loud as she started slamming back and forth between them. As fast as her hand was, Grace's was even faster...
"BEST EVER!!!" she howled, feeling a sudden dampness inside her back door; Jaime's device had worked. The sweating reporter felt herself dripping between her legs over Grace's fingers - she'd lost, but it felt great.
Hayden rested on Grace's gorgeous form, kissing her neck as the hacker stroked her hair and back. "You did good, kid," she told the blonde.
"Hate to break up the Hallmark moment, but you're jumping my claim," Jaime snapped, getting off Hayden but for some reason continuing to keep her hand on the reporter's ass, fondling it in a manner that was almost affectionate.
"Oh yeah..." Hayden said lazily, as if she had been expecting it.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2020, 04:17:13 AM »
"Since you've got such a sweet back bumper I ain't gonna kick you off - you can get up by yourself. I got a job for Lotus Blossom here."
"Sheesh, couldn't you at least come up with a KOREAN name?" Grace grumbled as she watched Hayden crawl off her; Jaime hadn't given her butt quite the same pounding as Troian had gotten, but it would be a little while before she could walk.
"Ain't they all the same?" Jaime cackled. "Anyway, I bet you got those cock-sucking lips of yours up the Hobbit's chute - you want seconds?"
Grace raised an eyebrow at the very idea that she'd let an actual penis in her mouth, but she cast her eyes on Hayden's rump and beamed.
Jaime snapped her fingers. "Eyes right, geek. I got enough of her asshole flavouring my little friend here," she added, pointing to the strap-on. "Clean it off for me."
It wasn't straight from the source, but whatever. Grace got to her feet... well, her palms and knees... and headed over to the blonde standing over her, hands on her hips and strap-on aimed right at her face. Grace ran her tongue along the tip of it, wishing that she'd been the one wearing it but satisfied with the knowledge that hers was bigger. Adding to her wish list the desire that Hayden was behind her wielding Edgemont (her pet name for her toy - Grace named it after the place she'd first had sex), she wrapped her lips around the device and started to suck it hard enough to pull the lacquer off.
Jaime nodded in approval. "You know, for someone who hates dicks you go like you've sucked enough..."
Grace, her eyes closed, gave her the bird with both hands without letting up on the swallowing. Jaime just laughed as she checked out Hayden, who was scanning the dark-haired lady - it looked like she wasn't sure whether to crawl under her and taste some more of those yummy swaying Asian boobs or try and eat her snatch out from behind.
Hayden started stroking Grace's lovely slim legs; she rubbed herself against them like a cat, licking and kissing the backs of her thighs. Taking one of her calves in her hands, Hayden crouched down and started to lightly lick the foot at the end of it; Grace had beautiful toes, all lovely and suckable.
She flicked her tongue along the top of each toe, briefly sucking each one before she pulled herself back a little and rested the foot on her pussy, moving them along each other as much for her own enjoyment as Grace's. It helped that Grace decided to wriggle one or two of the toes while she was there... moving her other hand up and over Grace's behind, Hayden shivered with happiness as the big toe actually slid inside her.
Grace was liking how Jaime's device was tasting; she could tell it had been up someone else other than the tiny blonde - someone with a very tasty snatch. Along with Hayden's rear entrance, this made two great tastes that went well together... she started to rest her hands on Jaime's ass, before they were slapped away.
"That's for fun size there," she snapped, before giving Grace's head a further slap. "You did your job... looks like you did it pretty well."

Cindylover1969

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2020, 04:20:04 AM »
"I had some help," the hacker smiled, relishing Hayden's hands on her legs and her tongue running along her feet.
"So she likes the legs, huh? Well, she's about to work on the best - hit the road, Crouching Tiger!" And Jaime yanked Grace's head back by the hair to underline the point.
"Hey, c'mon!" Hayden protested. "I wasn't finished!"
"YOU weren't finished?!?" Grace argued.
"Don't worry, asshole," Jaime grinned. "You'll get another chance."
"Oh great, first you get the races mixed up now you can't even quote a *good* movie," Grace muttered as she got to her feet, swapping sorrowful glances with the reporter. She'd been looking forward to playing with Hayden's legs herself, maybe get into a little cosplay later - Grace could just see herself fucking the blonde pixie while they were dressed as cheerleaders.
"Jaime's right," she told Hayden. "You'll get another chance."
"Looking forward to it," the blonde said, perking up and watching Grace's yummy and still naked body leave, picking up her clothes as she did. "I can show you my party trick."
"Oh, believe me, when we're done you ain't never gonna want some of that yellow lovin' again," Jaime laughed, dropping down to Hayden's level and putting an arm around her. "Now let's get down to business... that's a nice perky rack you got there. Could stand to be bigger, but you gotta work with what you got. Or rather, *I* gotta work with what you got."
"You what now?"
"You owe me a gun," Jaime continued, poking Hayden's breasts. "And I'm gonna take it out on these... sit still, huh?"
"Is that why you came in with that?" Miss Panettiere said calmly, pointing to Jaime's waist. Or rather, to the belt she had tied around it when she'd left JoAnna, the only item she had on other than the strap-on.
"Expectin' this, huh?"
"Best to just take the medicine... let you have your fun."
Jaime nodded, unbuckling the belt. "I'd love to do this to your butt, but looks to me like it's plump enough so you wouldn't feel a thing. Gotta tell ya, I've seen black girls with less booty than what you got."
Hayden, who'd been told several times that she had the best ass they'd ever seen on a white girl, took the compliment in the matter it was intended.
"But up there you ain't got much, so... you ready?"
"Yes, ma'am."

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA