Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sydney Sweeney Fucked By James Scandalous  (Read 32135 times)

James_scandalous

Sydney Sweeney Fucked By James Scandalous
« on: March 19, 2024, 12:13:59 PM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It's not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. This is just fantasy, blah blah blah. You know the rest.

This is a sequel to She's A Star if you want to find out how I met Sydney Sweeney beforehand. Go check that out first, or read about me fucking her now if that's what you like.

It had been a long day on set, and I was more than ready to get off and relax in the city. Being home in L.A. took a lot of pressure off my mind and was enough to help me relax. The cast and crew were all out at the bars, but I had other plans. Since I was representing Sydney Sweeney as her agent, we were going to get down to some more freaky fun tonight. The memory of our first time was still fresh on my mind from the last week. I could tell from the way she looked at me, she was more than ready to get up to more fun when we had the time. I picked her up from the set by calling for my big black limousine. Sydney got to strut her hips for the paparazzi cameramen outside snapping photos of her sexy ass in a black dress as she got in the limo. Me being me, I just had to smile and wave like I had done a hundred times before when they caught me out with a famous babe.

"Well, that was a long day." She said as we sat side by side in the back. I nodded. "Yeah, I bet you really hard your hands full.

"I'm just glad to be out of there. As soon as this film is done, I want to book it back to NY and have some fun." I shook my head at that comment. "It's too fucking cold up there right now, I'd rather stay put here."

Her big blue eyes wandered as she smirked at me. "You California boys always say that. Too scared of the cold?" I smirked, almost mocking her. "No, I've been there for too long you could say."

"Oh, right. I forgot about that. You did say you were there for the past year or so." My eyes went to her boobs. I didn't care about what she was saying, and she caught me looking right at them. "If you were to leave L.A., where are you going?"

"Miami, I guess. It's always sunny there and rarely cold." I was still looking at her tits as she bit her lower lip, teasing me with them. "Would you go to Florida to find my boobs?"

"Sure, why not?" She laughed at that comment as I started blushing. There was something about Sydney that always brought a bit of humor out in me. She was hot as hell. A stacked, blonde bombshell with an awesome rack was more than enough to keep me happy.  We spent the rest of the ride talking about the past few days. Sydney teased me about my past, since she heard some stories about me here and there.

Once we got back to my place, I led her into my bedroom where we could have some privacy. The room was dark and candles flickered on the bedside tables casting eerie shadows across the walls. The bed was huge, the sheets smooth and white. I called room service and made sure they made the bed while she was busy on the set. This was going to be a night of hard fucking and nothing less. It looked so inviting I just wanted to dive right in and fuck Sydney senseless. The perfect setting for what was about to be a night of hard fucking. She seemed to like what she saw too as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, slowly unbuttoning her dress and revealing her black lacy bra beneath. "Are you ready to pick up where we left off from the last time?" I asked her, moving closer and running my hands up her thighs. She bit her lower lip and nodded at me. "Bring it on, James. Let's get the night started."

"I've been thinking about you and your tits all day." I whispered, leaning in to kiss her neck. She shivered beneath my touch and moaned softly. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, freeing her perfect breasts. They fell forward, heavy and full in my hands. I cupped them, feeling the soft, warm skin beneath my palms as I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She arched her back, pressing herself against my touch. "God, these tits are awesome. The best in Hollywood right now" I murmured, kissing my way down her chest to her breasts. "You're so fucking perfect."

I pushed my face between her boobs and started motorboating them. She giggled and moaned. "Ohhhh, yeah. Play with my titties!" She shook them in my face and then squeezed them against my cheeks. I found one of her nipples and started sucking on it while my hand squeezed the other one.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, still pressing her chest into my face. "That's it, James. Suck on those titties. Show me how much you love my boobs." I sucked harder, relishing the feel of her nipples in my mouth, the taste of her skin on my tongue. She threw her head back, letting out a long moan as I continued to tease her. "Fuck," she breathed, "I'm so wet for you."

I pulled away from her breasts and looked up at her. Her eyes were heavy-lidded and her cheeks flushed. "I can tell," I said, reaching down to unbutton my jeans. "Let's see how wet you really are." I pushed my pants and boxers down my hips, freeing my hard cock. It sprung up at the sight of her. I then took off my shirt while she fell down to her knees before me.

Sydney looked up at me with those blue eyes, a mischievous glint in them. "You might not believe me, but I've been wanting to suck on this thing all day." She slowly wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the head. Her big blue eyes gazed up at me as she began to suck. "Yes... Suck that fucking cock, Sydney."

I groaned, closing my eyes for a moment, knowing when I reopened them I'd have her big blue eyes still looking right at me. There were few things better in life than getting sucked off by the hottest new babe in Hollywood. "Oh, fuck," I gasped as I looked down at her eyes and seeing half of my dick between her lips. She moaned around my cock, bobbing her head up and down.

I reached down and threaded my fingers through her hair, tugging gently as she took more of me into her mouth. She made a little gagging sound as I started thrusting. I felt my balls tighten as she sucked harder, her lips vibrating against my cock. "That's it, Sydney. Suck it. Suck that fucking cock." My voice changed into a growl as I was getting more into this. I gripped her hair tightly and continued to thrust between her lips, now fucking her mouth. She looked at me briefly and then closed her eyes and let go of the base of my dick. I had full access now to slam my cock to the back of her throat. And that's what I did.

She gagged, choking on my cock as saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth. My other hand found it's place on her head, holding her place as I proceeded to fuck her face. "Yeahhhhh, take that fucking cock!" I groaned before my ears were filled with all the slobbering and sucking noises made by her sexy mouth. Sydney sucked my cock as several inches thrust between her lips. I stopped and pushed my dick all the way down her throat. I grunted when I felt it hit the back of her throat. Her eyes watered and I pulled out so she could breathe. Saliva strings dangled from my pole, breaking off from her mouth.

"God, that was intense!" She coughed after speaking and then held her breasts up, as if she knew where I wanted my dick next. I stood there and watched, just to make sure she was going to put it between her big tits. When she pushed her jugs around my dick, I smiled at her. "Just like clockwork." I moaned at the feeling of her breasts smothering my cock as I made the first thrust between them.

Her big blue eyes glanced down to see the head of my cock poking forward. I didn't say another word as I began bucking my hips to drive my cock between her tits. Sydney moaned at the feeling. "Mmmmmm, yeah. Fuck my titties."

Her breasts were perfect for this. I think she knew and was proud of the fact that she was built for tittyfucking. I didn't have to remind her as I continued to pump my cock up and down between her boobs. Sydney moaned before opening her mouth and trying to lick the head each time it poked up. She widened her lips and I was able to shove the head of my cock between them to allow her to suck the head each time it poked up. When it came out, a pop sound was made. Again and again.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah!" I groaned as I slammed my hips forward, my cock disappearing back between her plump breasts. I let out a low growl, feeling the tension in my balls growing tighter with every thrust. Sydney moaned, her head tilted back so she could look me in the eyes.

"You love fucking these titties. Tell me." Her voice was low and seductive. I nodded, still pumping between her boobs as I replied. "Yeah, I think you already know the answer to that!"

"Mmmmmmmm, your cock feels so good every time you push it up and down, up and down between my tits. Ohhhhhh, James..." She bit her lower lip as I continued fucking her tits. "I need you to fuck me. I need you to make me scream."

If that was her way of wanting to change positions, she got her wish. I took one last thrust between her tits before snatching my cock free. I offered a hand, pulling Sydney up from the floor and guided her to the bed. She was still wearing a pair of white panties, but not for long. I watched her shove them down and then kick off her black high heels.

"On your hands and knees," I instructed, my voice gruff. She obeyed without hesitation, moving into position on the bed. From where I stood, I could easily see her ass from behind. "Perfect." I said while admiring the view before me. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself behind her when she started pouting. "I don't want to have to wait. I need to be fucked."

Her words made my dick twitch in anticipation. "You'll be fucked, all right." I growled as I grabbed her left hip and spread her legs wider. My cock slid between her wet folds and I groaned at the feeling. "Mmmm, that's it. Fuck me, James." I thrust forward, pushing my cock deeper inside her. She let out a moanas I began fucking her from behind.

The bed creaked beneath us as I slammed into her over and over again. Sydney started letting out soft cries with each thrust. It didn't take me long to find a rhythm and I was fucking her pussy the way only I knew how. Her big tits were bouncing and shaking around. Slowing down for a moment, I reached underneath, finding her clit and started to rub circles around it. I wanted to make her squeal. "Oh, fuck", my finger rubbed more aggressively. "OHHHHHHHH!!" That did the trick and got her yelling. She gasped, her hips bucking against my hand. That was enough to make me pull my hand out from beneath her and slap her ass hard before I started hammering that pussy with my cock. "FUCKKKK!! OHHHHHH, GOD!! FUCK MEEEE!! OHHHHHHHH!!!"

I thrust deeper, my hips moving faster, the pace nearly punishing as I fucked her relentlessly. I felt her body tensing beneath me, her channel squeezing tight around my cock. "OHHHH, I'M GONNA CUM! FUCKKKKK!!!" She was screaming and crying in pleasure as she neared the breaking point of a heavy orgasm. I slammed into her over and over again, her cries filling the room as her body arched off the bed. Her inner walls clamped down on me, her muscles quivering as she came apart beneath me.

I let out a low growl and quickly pulled out. I wasn't wasting my load inside her, but I was going to stand there and watch her in an orgasm. It was a beautiful sight to behold as her legs shook and she collapsed on her stomach. I grinned while listening to her cry in pleasure. Sydney rolled on her stomach, desperately trying to catch her breath as I stood over her. "Oh my god. That was amazing." She panted after almost whispering those words to me. I was still rock hard and ready for more.

"We're not done yet, babe!" I watched her rise, sitting up and then finding a place on her knees again. She took one hard look at my dick before grabbing it and stuffing it into her mouth. I moaned as she sucked her own juices, cleaning my dick. She then pulled me out of her mouth and grinned at me.

"Do I get to suck it again before you fuck my tits and blow your load?" I nodded. She eagerly flicked her tongue around the head of my dick. I moaned as her tongue twirled around it before she took me deeper into her mouth.

She sucked and licked, bobbing her head up and down like before. Her warm hands moved to my legs, pressing against my skin. She started making loud slobbering and sucking noises. I was impressed with the slight hint of aggression in the way she sucked me. Sydney had the makings of becoming a memorable cocksucker in this town if she kept up with this. After a few more moments, she pulled her mouth away from my cock and looked up at me. "I want you to fuck my tits now."

She grabbed her tits and pulled them apart so I could shove my cock between them. As soon as she pressed them together, I started thrusting. I didn't waste any time. She let out a moan as I began to fuck her tits. Her hands remained on her tits, keeping them shoved together as my cock was pumping back and forth between them. I started going faster as she moaned. "That's it, James! Fuck my tits!"

I could feel my orgasm building, my balls tightening up. Her tits were feeling so fucking good. "Sydney! Ohhh, god! Your tits are so fucking good I'm gonna cum! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!!" I groaned, my hips jerking forward, my cock twitching between her boobs as I came. I shot my load, my hot cum spurting onto her neck and her chin as she moaned. "That's it! Give me a pearl necklace! I want your cum, James!" String after string of cum splattered onto her skin below her neck and trailing down her tits. She let go of them and I pulled my cock back and collapsed on the bed. Satisfied with another night where I could say I fucked Sydney Sweeney and her tits.

Re: Sydney Sweeney Fucked By James Scandalous
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 09:56:07 AM »
I think Sydney Sweeney's boobs are going to be really popular lol

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence, James_scandalous

flawed_existence

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 12:36:51 PM »
I think Sydney Sweeney's boobs are going to be really popular lol

This is an understatement lol

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 11:08:37 AM »
Some scandalous fucking. You're doing great work with Sydney.

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 12:51:37 PM »
I wrote a sequel to this that no one asked for. Read it here. You're welcome.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 12:56:36 PM by James_scandalous »

ValM3

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 08:21:43 PM »
Hot and to the point. Good job

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 01:46:03 PM »
I love reading your titfucks! More awesome work!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TheLW

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 05:52:07 PM »
Fuck, I love a good Sydney Sweeney story, and this was a fantastic read. I'm going to have to check out that sequel chapter ASAP.

thewildcard

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2024, 11:38:48 PM »
Another win for Mr. Scandalous  ;D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA