Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Date with Kate Upton  (Read 23346 times)

VEK

A Date with Kate Upton
« on: March 03, 2024, 04:14:47 AM »
Just a story I wrote a long time ago about a big titty goddess. It's not real, just a perverted piece of fiction.

Codes - MF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Cum On Tits

A Date with Kate Upton

Somewhere in L.A. in 2012.

The party was in full swing, the air thick with the smell of expensive cologne and perfume. Some of it was overwhelming to the point it would make you gag. The music thumped incessantly, the bass vibrating through my body as I made my way through the crowd. A piano player, drummer and bass player made up a trio to play Jazz music. Everywhere I looked, people were dancing, laughing, drinking, and chatting. It was a typical Hollywood party, and I was enjoying every minute of it. Only those a special invitation had access to the place in an old studio across town.

Kate Upton was my date for the evening. Fresh off the success of her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover, I was the lucky one to have her as my date at this party. Everyone was talking about how stunning she looked on the cover, but tonight she was dressed up like a vintage Hollywood glamour girl. A modern day Jayne Mansfield if there ever was one. She was wearing a stunning black zip-up dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The top half of the dress exposed her famous tits, drawing envious glances from every woman in the room. Her long, blonde hair flowed down her back. She moved gracefully through the crowd, stopping every few steps to chat with someone or accept a compliment on her outfit.

As I watched her, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. It wasn't easy to get Kate Upton to agree to be my date, but I'd managed to charm my way into a solid friendship with her. It took a lot of work over the past several months between work days that involved photo shoots when we would hang out. I wasn't her agent, so you can't call me a big shot by any means. I was just another errand boy for the agency. We met after her Sports Illustrated cover shoot when she came back to L.A. Kate liked to go out to clubs after work, so that made two of us. We usually went with a group of friends, so there was no chance for flirting to lead to a one night stand. She was the new 'It' girl in Hollywood as the biggest supermodel. I could say that there was something bigger beyond her status right now, contained in her dress. One did not have to look far to see the allure of her boobs on full display. Now, here we were, at one of the most exclusive parties in Hollywood, and she was mine for the night. To put it in simple terms, I felt lucky as hell.

Kate turned to me and smiled, her perfect white teeth contrasting sharply against her full lips coated in bright red lipstick. "Hey, you know," she said, leaning in closer, "I've been meaning to ask you something." Her voice was low and sultry, and it sent a shiver down my spine. "Do you think you could get me another drink?" She wiggled her glass, showing it was empty.

I glanced around and found the bar. "Sure," I said, trying to sound casual as I took her glass. "Just give me a second." I nodded to one of the bartenders, who smiled back and immediately began mixing her a fresh drink. As I waited for it to be finished, I turned back to Kate and said, "So, you were saying you had something you wanted to ask me?"

Kate smiled that famous smile of hers and leaned in closer. She took the glass from my hand and took a big sip while looking at me with her deep blue eyes. After the drink, she pulled the glass from her ruby red lips. "Well," she began, her voice a whisper now, "I was just wondering...if you'd ever be interested in going someplace a little more private?" Her eyes darted around the room, taking in the bustle of the party before returning to meet mine. There was a hint of mischief in her expression, and I could feel my heart start to race.

"I think you know," I said, trying to sound casual, "I'm not gonna say no to you."

She grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Good," she purred. "Follow me then."

Without waiting for my response, Kate slipped away from the crowd, weaving through the throng of people toward the exit. I followed close behind, my heart pounding in anticipation. We made our way up the grand staircase and through a door marked "Employees Only." She turned and smirked at me. Daring me to keep following her as she knew I wasn't going to stray away. The hallway beyond was dimly lit, and I could hear the distant hum of the air conditioning. Kate led me down the narrow corridor and stopped in front of a set of double doors. She turned to me, her hand on the knob, and raised an eyebrow.

"After you mister," she purred.

I stepped through the doors and found myself in a private room, dimly lit by a single candle flickering on the nightstand. The air was heavy with the scent of incense, and the sheets on the king-sized bed were turned down invitingly. I had no idea what it was doing here, but I assumed it was all past of her plan. She must have arranged this room ahead of time and planned for us to have sex. Kate was like that. She always had a sneaky trick card up her sleeve. Kate closed the door behind us, and I heard the click of the lock. She turned to face me, her body swaying gently as she moved, and I felt my blood begin to boil.

"So," she said, walking slowly toward the bed, "you were saying you wanted to be alone with me?" Her voice was low and seductive, and I couldn't help but take a step closer.

I nodded, my heart racing as I reached out to touch her bare shoulder. The soft, supple skin beneath my fingertips sent a shiver down my spine. "I've been wanting this for so long," I whispered, my words barely audible over the sound of our heavy breathing.

Kate leaned in closer, her lips brushing against mine as she responded. Her tongue darted out, seeking entrance into my mouth, and I eagerly obliged. Our tongues tangled together as we kissed, her hands finding their way to the hem of my shirt. With a practiced motion, she pulled it over my head, revealing my chest to the cool air in the room.

I reached down and unzipped her dress, sliding it off her shoulders and letting it pool at her feet. She stepped out of the pooling silk, revealing her naked body to me. My jaw dropped as she unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor. There they were in all of their glory. Her magnificent boobs hanging from her chest. Double or triple Ds, one or the other other. I didn't know. I just stood there starring.

"Yeah, I know. Guys always look like that when they see 'em." By her own admission, that told me she was a bit of a slut. I wasn't the first guy to react like this upon witnessing the tits of Kate Upton. She stepped forward and then I finally noticed her black thong covering her twat. Kate pushed it down, revealing her shaved pussy. She stepped out of the thong and fell to her knees. I got to watch her crawl towards me like a hungry animal. Hungry for my cock and nothing else.

She stopped when she reached me. I got to see my bulge poking towards her face. Kate smirked mischievously and began giggling. I unbuckled my pants and watched her hands undo the zipper. She pushed my pants and underwear down to let my hardened cock flop out. Her eyes widened in awe as she looked at my dick. "Did I make you this or hard or was it my tits?" She took my cock into her right hand and began to stroke it. The feeling of her warm fingers twisting around my dick made me moan.

She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against my thighs, and took the head of my cock into her mouth. I let out a groan as she began to suck on it, her tongue swirling around the sensitive skin. Her fingers moved up and down my shaft, her grip firm but not too tight. It felt so good, like she'd been practicing this for years. Kate sucked until her lips met at my fingers, giving me the pleasure of her hand and mouth at the same time.

She held me firmly in place, never relenting in her ministrations, sucking my cock like she was desperate to taste something. The feeling of her hot mouth and skilled tongue on my cock was almost too much to bear. I gripped her hair, guiding her movements, wanting her to take more of me, to swallow me whole. Kate instinctively pulled back, popping off my cock. "No need to do that. Just let me suck you off."

She pushed my cock back into her mouth. Her lips formed a tight seal around the thickness of my shaft, her tongue swirling in a figure eight pattern. Kate moaned as she took more of me, her head bobbing up and down, her grip on my thighs tightening. Her sucking was so intense that I thought my cock might be going to explode in her mouth. I could feel the familiar tightening in my balls, the warning that I was close. I didn't want to cum yet though. I wanted to make her work for it.

I reached down and cupped one of her perfect breasts, rolling my thumb across her hard nipple. Her moans grew louder as I tormented her with my touch. Her sucking became even more frenzied, her mouth moving up and down my cock with a newfound urgency. It was as if she was working as hard as she could to suck the cum out of my aching veins.

I moaned as she looked up at me. Kate's blue eyes were as beautiful as the stars in the midnight sky. I knew from that look in her face, she wanted to taste my cum. She glanced away and continued to slide her lips up and down, sucking my fuck stick repeatedly. I groaned and took deep breaths, anticipating this moment. I was ready to bust a nut for her as she continued this oral assault.

I felt my balls tighten, the sensation of a thousand needles piercing my skin. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. "Oh fuck, Kate..." I muttered under my breath. I felt the first spurt of my seed as it exploded from my cock and into her mouth. She swallowed hungrily, her throat working as she took more and more, milking the last drops from me. When she was done, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and I got to hear her swallow.

"Mmmmmmm, yummy." I blushed hearing her sexy voice. "I think I should return the favor for you."

Kate shook her head. "No, I need you to fuck me." She took my hand and guided me to the bed where she wanted to be fucked. I helped her lie down on her chest, her perfect round ass pointing at the ceiling. My cock was still hard and I couldn't wait to be inside her. This was a night I had been dreaming of for months. I positioned myself between her legs, lining my cock up with her wet entrance.

"Fuck me. I need it. I need you inside of me, soooo bad." She pouted, exaggerating in the way she begged for it. I slowly pushed in, feeling the tightness of her body as I thrust forward, filling her up. Kate let out a moan, arching her back, her hands reaching behind her, digging her nails into the white bed sheets. I began to thrust harder, faster, loving the way her body moved with mine.

My hips slapped against her ass, the sound echoing in the room as we moved together in this primitive dance. I reached down, my fingers finding her clit, and began to rub her in a circular motion, feeling her wetness on my fingers. Kate cried out, her body shuddering beneath mine. "Ohhhh, yeah. That's it! Fuck me!" I spanked her ass playfully as I slowed down, wanting to enjoy this for the time being.

"Don't slow down. I want you to fuck me until I cum. You gotta make me cum, please!" I laughed at that last word. She sounded so hot the way she begged for more. I thrust hard and slapped that ass again. Kate was famous for her boobs, but she still had a fine bum. "What's in it for me if I can make you cum, baby?"

She moaned. "If you make me cum," She bit her lower lip before finishing the sentence. "I'll let you fuck my tits. How about that?"

There was no way I could say no to that. A tittyfuck from Kate Upton? That was something most guys were dreaming about. Kate said the right words to motivate me. I bucked my hips and began fucking her harder. I thrust deep, my cock hitting the spot inside her that made her moan and writhe beneath me. "Oh yeah! That's it! Fuck me just like that!" My balls slapped against her as our bodies were now smacking together. I felt her tight cunt pulsing around me as she neared her climax. I squeezed one of her ass cheeks, pulling her closer, wanting her to feel everything as I fucked her.

Her nails dug into the sheets as she squealed. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She cried out, and I felt her body tighten around me. I thrust hard one last time and then pulled out. Her legs shook as she jolted and unleashed a torrent of cum onto the bed sheets. It was amazing to watch Kate reach an orgasm like this. I gave her a moment to catch her breath and raise herself up from all fours. She turned around and climbed on her knees with a smirk on her face.

"Is this what you want?" Kate pressed her famous tits together, rubbing them and fondling them. I nodded at her. She continued to fondle herself, rubbing those epic tits up and down. When she was ready, she pulled them apart for me to push my cock right between them. I smiled at her as she wrapped her tits around my cock, trapping it between her soft mounds. My dream had now come true at last. I was about to fuck Kate Upton's tits.

I thrust forward, feeling her warm skin and soft breasts engulfing the complete sum of my shaft. She moaned, her breasts squeezing me tighter as I thrust. I took a deep breath, reveling in this moment as I was now fucking her tits. It felt so good, so right. "Fuck my tits. Ohhhh, yeah." She closed her eyes, moaning at the sensational feeling of my cock pumping up and down. I began to move faster. Kate whimpered. "Oh my god, that feels so good! Keep fucking my tits!"

Her tits were perfect for this. I was thinking about fucking them from the minute I saw her in that first Sports Illustrated photoshoot. When I began working with Kate and as a friend, the dirty fantasy was always among my thoughts. This is what her tits were made for. To be fucked like this. I moaned at the feeling of her heavy mountains still wrapped around my cock. I leaned down so my hands could find her face. I lifted her head, looking her in the eyes as my cock was still pumping between her tits. "This is the greatest thing ever. I love your tits, Kate." I groaned, kissing her lips as I was still busy fucking her tits. She moaned against my lips before I pulled away. "Keep fucking my tits!"

My cock was moving so fast between her tits, it almost looked like a blur with the head poking up with each full thrust. Kate managed to keep her boobs squeezed tightly around my pole, only moving her arms a few times to keep up with my hard thrusts. I could feel my own release building up inside me. I looked down at her beautiful face, flushed with pleasure, her lips parted as she panted and made a pouty face at me. "Cum for me," she pleaded, her eyes pleading with me. "I want your cum."

It was too much for me to resist. I gripped her hips tightly as I felt my orgasm begin to take hold. "I'm gonna cum! Oh, man, I'm gonna cum on your fucking tits," I groaned, my voice hoarse from the effort of holding back. She let go of her tits, allowing me to snatch up my cock. Kate knew just what to do, as if she had done this dozens of times before. She held her breasts up, hands underneath to shove them up. Her eyes widened as she felt the first hot spurts of my cum shoot out of me, splashing against her left breast. She moaned loudly as the warm liquid covered her skin, trickling down between her tits and onto her belly. "Fuck, yes! Cum all over them! Cum all over my titties!"

The second spurt of cum splattered onto her throat. The third went up her neck, almost hitting her chin. I aimed further down and blasted string after string of cum to paint those titties in my seed. By the time I emptied my balls with the final drops, her tits were glistening and shiny with my cum all over them. I smiled at the sight as Kate giggled.

"You made quite a mess," she breathed, still catching her breath. "Sometimes my tits get me in a lot of trouble. I was ready for them to get fucked tonight." She laughed as I blushed, trying not to smile. "I've been wanting to fuck your tits for months. You're Kate Upton after all. I think you know just how badly men around the world are dreaming about your tits."

I smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment. "Yeah. The look on your face when you saw them told me everything. I get that a lot." I couldn't even look her in the face. The view of her breasts completely covered in my cum, glistening in the light was something I would never forget. It was a beautiful sight. I watched the cum drip from the sides and nodded. Nothing else mattered in the world after this. The party we left was an afterthought. All I could think about was knowing that I got to fuck Kate Upton's tits. I was the luckiest son of a bitch in town.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 04:18:45 AM by VEK »

Cptnstrwrs

Re: A Date with Kate Upton
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 07:38:57 PM »
Great story. Welcome to the site

Viri

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 03:08:05 AM »
Great stuff. You really gave those tits the work out they deserve  :Y:

thewildcard

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 06:41:56 AM »
I wish I could have a date with Kate Upton  ;)

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 09:01:00 AM »
Congratulations on your date with Kate. Fucking those titties will make you feel like the goddamn GOAT.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA