Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Harem Visions: Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas  (Read 13404 times)

KMB

Harem Visions: Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas
« on: December 25, 2019, 09:19:29 PM »
Title: Harem Visions: Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

Author: KMB

Codes: FF+, cons, oral, anal, orgy, toys, inc, voy

Celebs: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rose McGowan, Jennifer Aniston, Jewel Kilcher, Jessica Alba, Alyssa Milano, Stacy Keibler, Lacey Chabert, Danica McKellar, Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Ashley Williams, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Maggie Lawson, Merritt Patterson, Rose McIver

Disclaimer: This is a completely fictional story. None of this happened. It is a total fantasy. It is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

Time for a little mini-Christmas celebration down Harem way. This is something I threw together and I hope people dig it. Obviously you can’t go anywhere this December without encountering a Hallmark Christmas movie and there’s no way of escaping them. So why not make it fun?

Coincidentally, this story was done just as all the shit hit the fan with Hallmark removing the ad with the lesbian kiss and all the backlash that came with it. But I figure there is no better way to combat anti-gay bigotry than with a celebrity lesbian orgy.
Now before we get to the fun a few things. Obviously this is entirely fictional and not meant to be in any way, shape or form a true representation of the women in this story. And this is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.
Also this is my chance for me to plug my Patreon at www.patreon.com/KMB. I could sure use the support of anyone willing to give it and at that site you can see lots of other stories like this and even order a custom story of your own.
Plug over, let’s get to reading!

It was not exactly news that Jennifer Love Hewitt loved Christmas. She made no secret of it. In fact she reveled in it.
This was her time of year. She loved the holiday season and she always wanted to make the most of it. This was common knowledge and because all of her housemates loved her, they more than tolerated Love’s Christmas fever every year. After all, this was a time of year for kindness and good cheer and everyone coming together to celebrate, which were all things Love enjoyed no matter what time of year it was. This was just the season to magnify it and Love always went big at Christmas time.

Once again she had overseen the decoration of the mansion, turning it into Santa’s village in Malibu. The mansion was pretty much covered in tinsel, sparkling lights and all the red and green signs of the season, much to Love’s utter delight. And she had been on a mission, like she was every year, to get her friends to feel the Christmas spirit too. More and more each year she was making progress in getting her housemates to be just as enthused about the holiday as she was.

It helped that Love was so genuine about her love for the season and her desire for everyone to be happy and enjoy themselves. It was hard not to respond to such a positive attitude about togetherness and joy and celebration. Plus the other women at the mansion had to admit that Love looked pretty adorable bounding about in a decorating frenzy wearing a Santa hat, especially since there had been more than a few times where that Santa hat had been all that Love had been wearing,

Because the holiday season didn’t change things around the mansion that much. There were just more festive decorations up as everyone indulged in their hottest of lusts for each other. And even when she was in Christmas mode, Love never shied away from indulging her own insatiable desires for her beautiful friends. Plus she knew that her body, especially when naked, could provide excellent incentive to her friends to get them into the holiday spirit.

So Love didn’t hesitate to use that to her advantage and it was a lot of fun for her too because she loved being naked with gorgeous women. She loved fucking her housemates and all of their friends no matter what time of year it was. But there was something extra fun about being slutty at Christmas.

All that good cheer and holly jolly jingle bells rushing through her blood stream also tended to make her as horny as fuck. After all, you couldn’t be a good girl all the time and Love always enjoyed getting on the naughty list, especially if it meant Santa was going to come down the chimney and give her a spanking for being such a bad girl.

But that was a fantasy for another time. Because right then Love was enjoying a different kind of perversion of the holiday spirit. All work and no play could make Love a dull girl and she knew it. She’d spent all day doing her decorating work and now it was time to unwind and relax in a very naughty and seasonally appropriate way thanks to her friends and some other women that Love had the very distinct pleasure of being able to intimately meet for the first time.

“Oooooooh yesssssssssss mmmmmm yes baby that feels sooooo good! Ohhhhh yessssss oooooh you naughty girl mmmmm eating up my yummy Christmas cookie!” Love giggled and moaned as she felt that soft tongue lapping at her freshly smooth pussy, tasting the juice that was drooling out of her splayed lips and pushing inside to get it right from her honeypot. “Ooooh I miss you so much when you can’t come visit us! You’re so sexy baby! Mmmmm I love seeing you down there acting like such a naughty girl! Fuck me baby! Eat my pussy! Do all those nasty things to me they’d never let you do on Hallmark!”

Love’s soft, eager coos were falling onto very eager ears. Love was completely naked and had her legs spread as she lay back in her bed in total rapture. And between her open legs lay another naked woman on her tummy, pressing her bare breasts into Love’s soft bed and putting her happy tongue to work lapping away at Love’s soaking wet hole. She was doing it with such desire too because she badly wanted to make her friend feel good. She always wanted to do that. She loved to pleasure women, especially Love. But this was a particularly fun encounter and she wanted to make the absolute most of it.

“Mmmmmm gawwd they’d ban me from Hallmark forever if they knew what I was doing to you Love!” Lacey Chabert replied with a naughty giggle and sexy smile of her own as she pulled up from Love’s pussy for a hot moment. “They don’t know how naughty I really am! They don’t know how dirty I can be! They think I’m so good and pure but they don’t know how much I love eating pussy and fucking hot girls like you Love!”

Lacey slid her tongue back onto Love’s pussy after that, dragging it up her splayed slit and loving the taste as much she always did. Love always tasted so good. Lacey enjoyed fucking other women of course but there was just something special about Love. After all, she was the first woman she had ever had sex with and she had known Love since she was a kid, even getting a total crush on her when she was growing up. But Lacey was no kid now and she showed that as she licked Love’s dripping pussy and pleasured her thoroughly with her tongue.

Lacey knew she was being bad and she didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that she didn’t care about the consequences and that she in fact wanted to be as naughty as possible. Being a good girl was not just an image thing for her. Lacey actually tried to be good. She prayed. She went to church. She tried to be moral and giving and loving and live her life the right way. And yet there she was buck naked in bed giving oral sex to a woman and loving it.

She was being so wicked and it was so much fun. Lacey had been having sex with Love for years now and had kept up their secret encounters even though so much had changed since then. She had been freshly single the first time Love and her had hooked up. Now she was married. Now she had a young daughter. And yet she hadn’t stopped. She wasn’t just being a bad girl by sneakily having sex with women. She was being an adulteress. She was betraying her family. No matter how God really felt about lesbianism, and Lacey was pretty sure by now that he was cool with it, she was sure that breaking your marriage vows and violating the love and trust of your family as a big no-no.

Yet that didn’t stop her. In fact it only made her want it more. She had been with Love so many times since their wild first night together in Las Vegas and by now Lacey showed no hesitation about sneaking over to the mansion and fucking her former co-star and longtime friend. Lacey loved being bad. She loved fucking girls. She loved how hot and steamy and naughty it was and she loved how it made her feel. She got so wet and she came so amazingly when she fucked women and Lacey never wanted to stop.

Her own pussy was so aroused already and Lacey felt it get wetter and wetter with every lick that she took. While her fused her mouth to Love’s sex, Lacey reached down between her own legs and began fingering herself while reveling in what a bad girl she’d been and how if Hallmark knew what she was getting up to this Christmas they probably would have burned her at the stake for being a witch.

Lacey was pretty much the de facto star of the Hallmark Channel’s famous and wildly profitable Christmas movie explosion this time of year. She had already done 17 movies for them and with tons more planned for next year it wouldn’t be long before she was at 20. People couldn’t get enough of them and they were definitely doing a great job paying the bills and setting her family up for life. And Lacey got such wicked thrills wondering about how people would react if they knew the pristine star of such wholesome films was eagerly eating pussy and getting sopping wet like a total nymphomaniac from it.

Gawwwd everyone would go nuts if they knew what a slut she could be and how she was there cheating on her husband by fucking her beautiful female friend. That made Lacey’s arousal grow even more and she couldn’t stop thinking about it.  It was hardly an out of nowhere thought too because she was not the only woman in Love’s room and this little party definitely had itself a very specific theme for it that was more than obvious as Love lay back for Lacey to devour her pussy and let Danica McKellar plant her pussy down onto her face while that happened.

Danica was completely naked and already flushed from the orgasm she’d just had but she wanted so much more and with Love’s gorgeous face available and her hungry tongue so eager to lick, it was natural for Danica to crawl into the bed and sit herself right down on her hostess’ mouth.

“Mmmmm lick me Love!” Danica cooed, playing with her stiff nipples as she began to ride Love’s face and instantly felt that horny tongue get right to work tending to her hot spots with lust and skill. “Yessssssss ughhhh fuckkkkk oooooh yesssss you always do that so well! Lick my pussy! I love visiting you guys all year round but especially now! Ooooh you’re such a slut for Christmas, Love! Mmmm you get so naughty this time of year and I love it! Ohhhhh yesssss yessssssssss shove your tongue right into my pussy! Ooooh lick me! Yesssssssss!”

That theme was obvious for anyone who had ever watched one of the many, many, MANY Christmas movies that populated the airwaves basically from pre-Halloween to New Year’s Day. People couldn’t get enough Christmas movie content and all of the channels and streaming services were pumping them out now. Disney, Netflix, Lifetime and especially Hallmark turned Christmas movies into big business. And those moves were like catnip to Love and many others at the mansion.

Sure they were cheesy but that was exactly the point. They were fun and happy movies where everything was always tied up neatly in a very magical way at the end of two hours and the spirit of Christmas always melted the heart of every cynical Scrooge and Grinch in sight. Plus it seemed like every single one of those movies had a gorgeous woman in the lead and that made them especially popular around the mansion. Love couldn’t stop watching them and neither could many of her housemates.

So they had decided this was the perfect time to kick the holiday season off right with a very special and very naughty party for their favorite Christmas movie stars. And this was a party so many women had been very eager to attend. Mansion parties were a must for any woman who knew the divine and addictive pleasures that lay beyond the walls of the huge oceanside mansion and this party was an especially fun one. After all, the holidays were stressful times and there was no better way of getting rid of stress than great sex and lots of it.

The women there were more than eager to get their brains fucked out and they had definitely come to the right place. Because there was nowhere like the mansion for the holidays where good girls could definitely go bad with no inhibition and definitely no judgement.

Here everyone could live out their desires and the sweetest of Christmas movie stars could enjoy the hottest sex and the filthiest fun with no consequences. Hallmark’s Christmas movies were decidedly PG affairs where the hottest thing that happened was a chaste kiss during the middle of a romantic snowfall in the center of town. But this party was a completely XXX affair and everyone was having fun letting go and giving into their desires.
“Ohhhhh Love! Ohhhhh yessssssssssss Love yessssssssss!” Danica cried in bliss as she rode the woman’s face. “Fuck me! Eat my pussy! Ooooooh fuckkkkk I love it here! Taste the cream in my pussy! Ooooh lick all that cum out of me and then make me come again! Fuckkk ohhh yessssssssss please Love please! Ohhhh you do it so well! All of you do! I love getting fucked here! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!”

Danica’s horny words were the last thing one expected from a published mathematician whose passion was typically for education, not wanton lesbian sex. And anyone who had grown up with Winnie Cooper might have been forgiven for fainting at the sight of Danica McKellar completely nude and grinding her wet pussy into another woman’s face as she humped that licking tongue and made her perfect perky tits bounce on her chest with each thrust against Love’s thirsty tongue.
But that was exactly the point. The mansion was an escape for Danica and everyone else who loved to visit there. They could forget about who they were supposed to be and let the façade of their public images be stripped away along with all of their clothing so they could be who they really were. They could let go of everything and indulge the desires they felt deeply and needed to release.

This was hardly the first time Danica had visited the mansion. In fact the decorated mathematician had been diligently working on a new algorithm for years that she was sure would conclusively prove the more lesbian sex she had the better and happier she was as a wife and mother. And Danica was always one of the first choices the girls had to play a “sexy teacher” for any schoolgirl roleplay scenario, especially when it came to educating the newer girls around the mansion about how important it was to pay attention to their pussy licking lessons.

Danica loved to play that role because it allowed her to get at deliciously sexy younger girls like Bella Thorne, Olivia Holt, Chloe Grace Moretz, Ariel Winter and lots more as she made sure and teach them all she knew while also getting a chance to play with all of her more mature friends at the mansion. But this was what Danica especially loved. She had done so many of those Hallmark Christmas movies where she’d had to be so good and wholesome and they always made her want to run out and be bad.

And there was nothing more fun about being a bad girl than running over to the mansion and indulging in her Sapphic desires. Danica was in heaven as she rode Love’s face and reached down to play with those big, soft tits of hers. Love’s breasts always drove Danica wild with desire and she sensually caressed them, fondling the luscious curves of them and stimulating Love’s already hard nipples while looking down and watching Lacey hungrily lap away at Love’s pussy.

Danica couldn’t wait for Love to make her come again and then for Lacey to make Love cream all over her face so she could kiss her fellow Hallmark movie star and taste that sweet, tangy girl cum all over her sexy lips. And then Danica wanted to go down on Lacey and taste her pussy. She’d never fucked Lacey before and Danica was very hungry for a taste of her and all of the other hot women who were there.

Because Love was not the only one living out her desires by having all these women here. Everyone was getting into the act as the Christmas spirit ran strong in her bedroom, even in those who might not normally feel it. Because even those who couldn’t stomach a Hallmark movie could see the benefits of having so many willing women there naked and eager to enjoy themselves as they did the things they knew they weren’t supposed to do and reveled in the very naughty side of the holiday season.

“Mmmmmm soooo fucking tight! Oooooh sweetie this little cunt is so tight that I think you’re going to break Mr. Snappy off right inside it!” Rose laughed as she wickedly pumped into the gorgeous woman she was fucking from behind, thrusting her favorite toy into her very tight but very wet and very willing hole. “What’s the matter? Hubby too busy on tour to give it to you? Good little wifey too above it all to fuck the pool boy and get what she needs? She has to come to Malibu to get her lesbian fuck on? Mmmm is that what’s happening here? Are we the only ones who can give this tight, pristine good girl pussy the fucking you so badly want?”

Rose gave the woman’s bare ass a smack as she did, spanking her creamy skinned cheek and making it turn a flushed red as the woman grunted and gasped from the illicit pleasure this brought her. She knew Rose was right about everything. This was what she so badly needed. Whenever she couldn’t be good for one more goddamn second she came here and this kind of a party was what she had been aching for deep down in her mature MILF body.

“Yesssssssss! Give it to me Rose! Ohhhhh fuckkkk shove Snappy deep up my pussy!” Kimberly Williams-Paisley groaned out in depraved lust as she was bent over and fully in position for Rose to have her way from her from behind. “I need it so much! Brad just doesn’t give it to me anymore! I need your cock Rose! I need that big, hard fake girl cock in my pussy! Ohhhh fuckkk pound it! Send me home to my husband all loose because he’d never notice anyway! This is the only place I can get off! Fuck me Rose! Ohhhhh God drive it in deep and fuck me hard! Bury every inch of Mr. Snappy up my fucking cunt just how you know I love
it!”

Rose smirked in triumph as she thrust harder and deeper up the very married mother of two, taking her cheating pussy and stuffing it with the thick inches of Mr. Snappy. And as she did that, she nibbled on Kimberly’s ear and reached up to grab and squeeze her full tits, fondling them in her soft, warm hands while moaning to her what a good slut she was for taking her big cock so deep.

“Poor little neglected wifey! You need this pretty pussy fucked so badly don’t you? Mmmm a woman as hot as you shouldn’t have to be this tight in her neglected little fuckhole!” Rose moaned lewdly into Kimberly’s ear, making the actress pant with need as Rose tapped so effectively into her secret dark and kinky side like she always did. “Mmmmm take it deep Kim! I’m going to fill this little cunt up so good and stretch it open! Mr. Country Star won’t fuck you like I can! You can’t take having a cold, neglected pussy as he lies asleep next to you snoring every night when he’s not out on tour giving it to all those honky-tonk groupies who still cream their panties whenever he’s around! You need to be fucked like the little whore you are Kim! You can only get off when you’re here like a dirty, cheating slut! I love taking this little pure pink fuckbox of yours and turning it into a hot, creamy cunt for me and all my friends to play with! I know what a nasty girl you are Kim! I know all your secrets! I know how to fuck you better than anyone!”

Kimberly couldn’t quite agree with all of that. Rose was good but there was someone who was even better than her. But Rose was always the best at pushing her buttons and making her revel in her own depravity. Because she did have something right. Brad did leave her cold and neglected and this made her so hot. Kimberly loved being bad. She loved being a secret slut. She loved having depraved desires she knew had to be hidden away because no one in public would ever understand her shameful but so sexy needs.

Rose could fuck her so good. Kimberly loved what Rose did to her. She loved what all of these women did to her. Rose’s hard thrusts and the feel of her hands squeezing her breasts like she was a piece of slut meat made Kimberly so hot and so did all of those filthy words. Kimberly had never gotten any proof of it but she always imagined Brad was cheating on her when he toured and had all those little barely legal sluts following him around in their little country girl Daisy Duke shorts and tiny shirts tied at the bottom to show off their slutty belly bling, not to mention all those country music cougar whores who would have done anything to taste Brad’s pure country cock.

Kimberly thought about that all the time when he was touring, sure he was cheating on her every night and she knew it was perverted but it made her so hot because it almost gave her permission to cheat too. Because she wanted those girls too. She wanted to fuck those teen pussies and fuck those cougar whores with their cheap makeup and trashy ways. And Kimberly most wanted to be here, taking Mr. Snappy deep and feeling Rose fuck her like no man ever could, especially her husband.

It had taken her a long time to get to this point where she was okay with her own sexuality and even though she knew it was wrong to be into all she was into and to cheat on her husband and leave the kids with the nanny so she could go off and get fucked in Malibu. God she had come all the way from fucking Nashville, Tennessee to be here and she hadn’t doubted that decision for a second. The wholesome star of the Father of the Bride movies had fallen hard and she loved it. She loved how dirty she could be because being fucked this hard by Rose wasn’t even as kinky as she could get.

Like all of the guests crowding Love’s bedroom, Kimberly had starred in many Hallmark movies, especially around Christmas time. And she had been so easy to seduce many years ago. Every time she was in L.A. she made sure to make the trip to Malibu for some relief and release and this was her kind of party for sure. Kimberly let go of the frustrations of being a neglected wife and all the pressures of motherhood and being a working actress and having to be fucking perfect and wholesome all the time.

She needed this and she loved being bent over so she could be fucked by another woman and feel that thick, long plastic cock being forced up her cunt from behind. Kimberly had her hands on Love’s bed right on the edge and her feet on the floor as she jutted her ass out and let Rose take her like she needed to be taken. Each hard thrust felt so good. She hadn’t been fucked like this in so long and the way Rose was smacking her bare ass had her hissing and quivering with immense pleasure.

“Yessssssssss fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me hard Rose! Stuff that little married cunt of mine that my husband never fucks!” Kimberly panted in need, her fingers digging into Love’s sheets as she was taken so forcefully just how she needed it. “Shove it deep inside me! Fuck me and make me loose so I can go home for Christmas with a satisfied pussy for once! Fuck me like the cheating slut I am! Ohhhhh your cock is so much bigger than Brad’s and I need it so much! Slap my ass while you fuck me! Make the good girl your whore! Ohhhhhh!”

Kimberly happily would have kept begging for it as she got off on every thrust she was getting. But she wasn’t the only woman bent over the bed with her ass out and being taken from behind and Kimberly’s cries were silenced when she was lustfully kissed. And the married woman returned that kiss with one of her own, making it all hot and filthy as she did what she wasn’t supposed to and reveled in the taboo of it while letting everyone in the bedroom see just how kinky she could be.

“Oh fuck yeah! That’s so fucking hot!” Rose moaned while watching the desire filled tongue kiss between the two women as she fucked Kimberly. “Ohhhhhh you nasty girl! Do it! Kiss her while I fuck you! Ohhhh fuck yeah Hallmark would lose its fucking shit if it saw you now Kim!”

Seeing Kimberly so eagerly kiss the other woman had Rose’s lips feeling lonely. Fortunately there was a solution to that because just as Kimberly was not the only one bent over the bed, Rose was not the only one going at someone with a strap-on. Right next to Rose, Jennifer Aniston was giving it hard to the other woman Kimberly was kissing and Rose didn’t hesitate to lean over for a kiss from her friend.

Rose didn’t say a word. She just kissed her housemate as the actress thrust away, gloriously naked except for the strap-on she was stuffing up the other woman’s pussy from behind. She was happily buried inches deep into the woman’s sopping wet pink hole and Jennifer didn’t hesitate to kiss Rose back as she remained lost in the pleasure she was feeling from being able to fuck like this. They started tongue kissing while they both fucked their horny female lovers, shoving plastic cock into them while they made out.

“Mmmmm I told you Love’s idea was a good one,” Jennifer said with a little chuckle after she and Rose broke their kiss.
“I never said it wasn’t, I just said those Christmas movies were dumb,” Rose said. “Mmmmm but I think I’m starting to come around on them!”

Rose couldn’t stomach those movies. They were precious. They were cloying. They were saccharine and sugary and all the things she hated about mass-produced, overly commercialized art. And they all had the same plot too with women who were totally focused on career finding some small town “real man” who got her to give up her life in the city and sell Christmas trees or something with him. And sometimes there were princesses and all that garbage too.

However, as Rose looked over at the bed and saw Love happily squeezing Danica’s pert ass cheeks while Lacey ate Love out and Danica bounced on her face and made her hot perky tits jiggle Rose had to admit those moves weren’t all bad. And she especially felt that way when she looked down on hers and Jennifer’s handiwork as they both fucked the willing women bent over in front of them. The movies might have been terrible but the jiggling asses that were bouncing up against their fake cocks as they thrust into them were divine and Rose smacked Kimberly’s hot MILF ass again.

“Look at these fucking sluts!” Rose teased, knowing it got Kimberly off to be reminded how bad she was being. “Look how much they love being nasty! They don’t even try to hide it! Oooooh and it’s making this tight little cunt of hers so fucking juicy as she swallows all of Mr. Snappy! Take it Kim! Take him all the way inside you as I fuck this pretty little pussy and little sister gets it from Jennifer!”

“Yesssssssssssss fuck us both! Ooooooh make us take it deep! Fuck those dirty pussies and send us home to our husbands fucked up from how good you made us feel!” Kimberly begged before getting back to kissing the woman bent over next to her in a sinfully forbidden smooch.

It was such a deep, passionate kiss between Kimberly and her partner and it was one that was crossing a line that she was so willing to cross. Because this was no mere woman she was kissing. As Rose had so happily noted this was so much more. It hadn’t been a figure of speech. She really was kissing her little sister and Kimberly happily slipped her tongue back into Ashley Williams’ mouth so the two sisters could share a taboo tongue kiss. It was so hot for the sisters to do this so openly and so lustfully and it wasn’t just a turn on for them. Rose loved it and so did Jennifer.

“Oh fuck yeah! Show me how much you two sluts love each other!” Jennifer moaned out. “Do it! Suck on each other’s tongues! I want you sluts to both come all over our cocks! Soak our dicks with your pussy juice and then I want to see you two suck each other’s flavor off! Mmmm I want to see Kimberly sucking my cock and tasting Ashley’s slut juice off it and then Ashley you’re going to suck off Rose and taste your big sister’s cum!”

All of this was such a naughty rush to Jennifer. She didn’t usually act this dominant but she liked it. It was like she was letting her own dirty side out too. She loved wearing this strap-on around her waist. Rose had given it to her as a gift years ago and Jennifer loved using it especially when she was doing it with Rose, just like she was doing right then as they were side by side, fucking two gorgeous women who were blood relatives.

It was so hot to do this. Jennifer couldn’t help but get excited by the wicked taboo being broken. If either Kimberly or Ashley had been unwilling or even hesitant, Jennifer wouldn’t have gotten into this but they were both so willing. The two sisters were so horny for each other and to be fucked and Jennifer was super turned on for it as a result. Ashley was so sexy and so fuckable and had such a sexy body. Jennifer loved being wicked with her especially with Rose by her side as they both turned these good girl, married sisters into their eager fuck sluts with their big, fake cocks.

Jennifer and Rose then fell into another hot kiss while they fucked the sisters, the two of them eagerly playing with each other’s naked tits as they defiled the seemingly pure and innocent Hallmark stars. Both Ashley and Kimberly were married with two kids at home and thriving careers in the wholesome TV-PG movie market but they didn’t care about any of that now. They both just wanted to be fucked and they wanted to incestuously kiss and do a whole lot more too.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes that’s so hot!” Ashley squealed in naughty pleasure as her sister’s saliva now dribbled down her chin. “Mmmmm I want that so much! I’ll suck off your juice Kimberly! I’ll suck Mr. Snappy clean just like I do after Rose fucks your ass, big sister! I love when you fuck my face and make me taste her Rose! Ohhhh fuck Jen yesssssss! Fuck me with that big, fake cock! Do what my husband can’t! Make me come all over a fucking cock that never goes soft! Ohhhhh yessssss harder! Please harder! Fuck me Jen! Ohhhh yesss you always fuck me so good! All of you make me come so hard ohhhhhhh yessss especially you Kimberly!”

Ashley moaned in wanton lust before she tongue kissed her older sister again. The two rubbed their tongues together in deep desire and absolute comfort in breaking the taboo of lesbian incest. It hadn’t always been this way. It had been a tough road for them to get here. But they were so glad this was where they were now. In fact they had never been closer as sisters now that they were lovers too. Kimberly had even recently announced that she and Ashley would be doing Hallmark Christmas movies together and deep down both of them wished the movie could be about this, about two women with neglectful husbands and bratty kids who snuck around and fucked women and fell into a passionate incestuous affair with one another.

Once upon a time, both of them had been to the mansion many times before and had never known the other also went there too. They had never dreamed that the other would be craving the sensual touch of a woman too. For Kimberly she had heard about the mansion through the naughty grapevine, hearing gossip and scandalous talk about a secret hideaway where beautiful women went to fuck each other’s brains out. She’d acted so shocked and disturbed by these reports, making it seem like the very idea of such a place was offensive and against all of her values.

But deep down Kimberly had gotten wet just thinking about it. She’d secretly wanted to try women for years, especially as her pussy had grown more and more neglected after she and Brad had kids. She’d read dirty stories online from other horny housewives about women finding comfort with other women and she’d watched lesbian porn and when she’d heard about the mansion she’d known it had been the place for her. So when she’d found the path to get there, she’d run down it, eager and happy to experience pure sexual bliss in the arms of another woman.

For Ashley though it had been much easier. Alyson Hannigan had only been too eager to invite her friend and How I Met Your Mother co-star over for some experimental fun. Ashley had always been more free-spirited than Kimberly and she’d been an actress almost her whole life, treading down the path her older sister had created for her, doing plays and soap operas and hanging around very sexy, uninhibited people her whole life. She’d been with a few girls before Alyson had gotten her but she’d never really enjoyed it as much as she did now until Alyson brought her to the mansion for the first time.

That was where Ashley had seen a chance to really let go and just indulge in sex without relationship BS or all the drama that came with men. She’d been coming here since that first year on How I Met Your Mother, even after she’d gotten married and had kids. Ashley hadn’t been able to get enough. She just felt so liberated and happy and sexy here. But she’d never dreamed she’d ever find Kimberly here too.

The two had spent years both coming to the mansion and never encountering the other, like two ships passing in the night without any knowledge of the other. Kimberly had never been there the same night as Ashley and vice versa but one night that had all changed.

It had been when Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera had thrown their annual Grammy Awards orgy party at the mansion and Kimberly had ditched Brad to go, never dreaming that she’d ever find her own little sister naked at the party with her face buried between Jennifer Hudson’s dark thighs while Gwen Stefani had been behind Ashley spreading her buns open so she could tongue her asshole.

Kimberly had been just as naked as Ashley had been when she had discovered her sister in the mass of writhing bodies mid-orgy. In fact Kimberly had been sprawled out on one of the mansion’s couches with Kelly Clarkson between her legs eating her out while she’d been making out with Adele and playing with her amazingly soft boobs. But as good as that had been, Kimberly hadn’t been able to ignore what she had seen.

She had totally freaked out over it and she’d gotten up from the couch, allowing Kelly and Adele to simply start going at each other instead, and had yanked Ashley away from her lovers. She had pulled her right out of that room, demanding to know what she was doing there, and the two sisters had begun fighting.

Each had been so shocked and embarrassed to see the other there and they had started arguing, letting it bubble over into anger as they each accused the other of horning in on the other’s fun, of being a lesbian cheater, something they were clearly both guilty of, and of ruining everything. There had been both figurative and literal finger pointing and lots of yelling and even a few tears between them as they had angrily confronted each other over the shocking revelation that they had both came here to cheat on their husbands and indulge in hidden desires.

And this hadn’t been some kind of argument that had turned into a naked cat fight where they had wrestled each other to the ground and ended up kissing and succumbing to wicked desire. It had been the actual kind of fight where both of them had found their clothes, stormed out of the mansion and not talked to each other for an entire month. The two sisters had usually talked every day, but they had both been so furious at the other, each feeling like the other had violated their secret and that the other was somehow in the wrong.

The fight had gotten so bad between the sisters that even the women at the mansion had heard about what was happening and, given it was kind of because of them that Ashley and Kimberly were fighting, they had decided to do a little family therapy. Rose and Love had actually been the leads on that, telling the two of them that they shouldn’t be mad at each other and they had nothing to be ashamed or angry about. And they even brought them both to the mansion with the promise of just talking and trying to bring them both together.

Truthfully it hadn’t been hard to coax them back. As angry as they had been, both sisters missed each other and had been embarrassed about what had happened. They had both wanted to set things right and so once they were together while there had been some shouting and some more tears it had quickly turned to hugs and reconciliation. And that was when Rose had shown she was there to inspire more than dialogue.

Rose and Love had told them both about the mother and daughter pair they had once encountered at a farm and how they had been able to work through their differences and connect in a very deep and meaningful way. Rose had told Kimberly and Ashley that she wanted the same for them and that it was time for both of them to become way more than sisters so they could have an even stronger bond between them.

Rose had been the aggressive one in pushing this crazy idea but Love had totally gone along with it and shown her enthusiasm for this taboo to be broken. And even though it had been an absolutely crazy idea, one both sisters initially were very resistant to, the more they had heard about Bobbie Jo and Faye and what happened at the mansion whenever Jessica and Ashlee Simpson or Hilary and Haylie Duff or even Lindsay and Ali Lohan and their mom Dina all visited, the more it hadn’t been so crazy after all. They both knew how beautiful the other was and how good the other looked naked. And neither of them wanted to stop coming to the mansion.

Rose and Love had both urged a very unconventional therapy for them both, convincing Ashley and Kimberly to undress in front of each other and see each other’s nude bodies again. Rose had led them down a path of illicit sin so slowly, taking it step by step by step that they had barely even realized they were being taken there until Rose and Love were coaxing them to kiss and caress each other, not like sisters, but like lovers. And before they had even known what was happening, they’d succumbed to it and had kissed and touched and found that the deeper they had gone down the rabbit hole, the more they had liked it.

That night both sisters had learned there was nothing like each other’s touch to make them feel good and that each time their husbands left them lonely and unfulfilled and each time their kids drove them crazy and in need of escape, they could find comfort in each other. Kimberly and Ashley had connected not just as lovers that night, but as lesbian incestuous lovers and they hadn’t looked back since. Everyone at the mansion had seen a two-sister show that night and since then the Williams sisters had been coming to the mansion together and enjoying all of its pleasures as a team.

And that’s just what they were right then as they were both bent over the bed for Rose and Jennifer. Ashley and Kimberly passionately kissed while moaning like depraved sluts from being fucked from behind and they wanted it all. This was the best thing that had ever come from their Hallmark work and they didn’t want the pleasure to ever stop.

“Fuck us! Please fuck us! Fuck Ashley’s pussy hard so I can shove my face right into my own sister’s crotch and taste how loose and creamy she is!” Kimberly begged, clawing at Love’s sheets as she was overcome with intense desire from her sister’s kiss and the thick inches of Mr. Snappy fucking away her tightness. “Oooooh I can’t wait to lick you baby sister! I want to eat you out in front of everyone and let them see how you come all over my face and how much I love to taste it!”

“Oooooh I want that too!” Ashley panted and moaned as she reached between her own legs to play with her clit as Jennifer filled up her pussy with the hard, fake cock she always craved. “I’ll come all over your face and let you come in my mouth too! Mmmmm fuckkkk fuck me Jen! Fuck me hard! I love how you fuck my pussy and I love seeing Rose fucking my big sis! Ooooooh fuck yeah take that huge dick sis! I love seeing your married pussy get fucked by that thick black plastic! I want Rose to fuck you like Brad doesn’t and I want to shove my face into that sloppy wet cunt of yours and lick all your cum out so everyone can see! Ohhhh fuckkk I want this all so much!”

The two sisters were practically delirious with pleasure and they were far from the only ones. The room was packed with hot bodies all of them undressed and lost in Christmas-fueled lust for each other. The biggest Hallmark stars were going wild in ways that would have caused a riot of outrage among their fans if they ever had any idea any of this could happen. It was an all-out orgy in Love’s packed bedroom and the good tidings for the season had been replaced by the screams of passion the gasps of desire and the lewd licks of lascivious lesbian lust.

No one was immune to it. While Kimberly and Ashley were bent over at one side of the bed, there was action on the other side too with Love, Lacey and Danica happily sandwiched in the middle. At the other side of the bed, a woman was getting her first taste of the mansion way of life and she was loving every bit of it. She was panting and moaning and running her hands all over her own naked body because the pleasure was so wonderfully intense and she never wanted it to stop. How could she never have been to this place before?

“Ohhhhhh my Goddddd ohhhhh yessssssss pleaaaaaaaaase yesssssssss more please more! Ohhhhh my God ohhhhhh fuckkkkk!” Merritt Patterson moaned in nude sensual bliss as she looked down at Jessica Alba between her legs lapping away at her smooth, dripping pussy and making her feel as though she was never going to stop coming.  “Yesssssss oooooh fuckkkk yesssssssss please Jessica please! Ohhh yessssss eat my pussy! Ohhhhh my Godddd I see why all of you love coming here so much! It’s so fucking good!!!”

Merritt had fooled around with girls before. But the beautiful Canadian had never done anything like this in her life. This was a goddamn orgy and there wasn’t a guy in sight. It was nothing but beautiful, sensual women. It was nothing but naked, sexy tits and beautiful feminine asses and the wettest, sexiest pussies. The only cocks were fake ones and Merritt was loving every second of this. If ever anything was going to push her over from bisexual to lesbian, this place was going to be it.

She couldn’t believe that any of this was happening to her. She’d just been minding her own business yesterday when she’d gotten the text telling her the address, saying what time to be there and to be ready to experience something special. And if she’d known how special it would be, Merritt wouldn’t have slept a wink the night before because of all the excitement she would have been feeling.

At first Merritt had been planning on ignoring the text. She certainly wasn’t in the habit of showing up to strange places after getting mysterious invitations from numbers she didn’t recognize. But then she had gotten another message telling her to ask Ashley Benson about them. Merritt had known Ashley from doing the Pretty Little Liars spinoff and so she’d texted her and asked her about it, thinking she’d be able to clear all of this up.

And not only had Ashley told her that this was an invitation she had to accept, she had told Merritt that if she refused this invitation then she was never going to speak to her again. Ashley had told her that visiting this place had changed her life and that she had to be a part of it too. Ashley hadn’t given her any details but she had told her to go and be sexy and Merritt was so glad she had taken her friend’s advice.

Merritt was in absolute bliss as she lay back completely naked and so hot and happy and sweaty while Jessica Alba went down on her. There were so many gorgeous women all around her and knowing Jessica freakin’ Alba was eating her pussy was blowing Merritt’s mind. Ashley had told her she had been here and now Merritt could see why Ashley had started dating Cara Delavigne after because this was a place that could make any woman gay.

None of this was anything Merritt could ever have fantasized about. She had Danica’s cum all over her face already from having eaten her pussy and it was mixing together in a sticky resident with Love’s come too as she had already tongued her hostess to orgasm. Now Merritt was so hungry for Jessica too. She wanted to eat that surely delicious pussy so much and taste her cum. She wanted to fuck all of these women because they had been doing such an incredible job fucking her.

Merritt had no idea that working for Hallmark could ever lead to something like this and Merritt was sure she was going to do these Christmas movies all the time now if it always led to sex like this. Since she had gotten here and found out what this gathering had been all about, Merritt hadn’t been able to get her clothes off fast enough. All of these women had taken turns eating her pussy. She’d already been tongue fucked by Love and Alyssa Milano and Jewel and now it was Jessica’s turn to lick her. If this was a dream, Merritt never wanted to wake up.

“Mmmmm you taste so good,” Jessica smiled with a sultry, happy tone of voice that made Merritt want to melt right into the bed. “We have to have you here every Christmas from now on sweetie!”

“Oh yes! Please!” Merritt cried, knowing full well that she was going to need to experience this ecstasy all the time from now on. “Not just Christmas! Every holiday! Every weekend! Every night! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Merritt cried out as Jessica slid in two of her fingers to her drenched hole and began pumping them in and out of her pussy. The feel of those fingers so skillfully stimulating her made Merritt writhe on the bed while smiling from ear to ear over how good this felt. She might not have been as famous as so many of the other women in the room but they had still embraced her and brought her into their world and, more importantly, into the bedroom.

“You’re so cute!” Jessica giggled playfully kissing all over Merritt’s thighs and then up to her tummy, kissing her belly button while working her fingers into her cunt and rubbing right against her clit. “Mmmm you can come back here anytime you want Merritt! Love was showing us those Christmas movies you did and you were so sexy in them! And you have such a tight little pussy! So hot and yummy!”

Jessica then pressed her mouth back against Merritt’s pussy and pleasured her even more while keeping her fingers sensually sliding in and out of her hole. Jessica couldn’t get enough of her taste and fused her mouth to her new lover, letting her tongue and lips work her over while another girl paid homage to another part of Merritt’s naked body.

“Mmmmm you’ve got great tits too!” Vanessa Hudgens said with a happy moan as she pressed her face back into the nude Canadian woman’s full C-cup bosom. “I love sucking them! Mmmm you like it too, don’t you naughty girl? Does it make you all wet and hot to have hot girls sucking on your big boobs?”

Vanessa knew the answer to that. It was obvious. But she still wanted to hear Merritt say it and the honey-blonde mansion newbie answered very blissfully.

“Yessssssssss! Oooooh it makes me soooo fucking wet to have you sucking on my boobs Vanessa! Ohhhh fuckkkk yessss mmmm kiss all over my tits!” Merritt cried out before pulling Vanessa to her and kissing her passionately, shoving her tongue into the brunette’s mouth like it was completely normal for her to be making out with such a beautiful woman. “You’re all making me feel so fucking good! Oh yes! Please more! Fuckkkk!”

Merritt and Vanessa hungrily kissed, their hands all over each other’s bare breasts while they frenched. And both were moaning happily from everything that was happening to them. Because while Jessica was going down on Merritt, Vanessa was experiencing Stacy Keibler’s tongue and the leggy blonde was licking her so well.

Vanessa was bent over the bed so she could lean over to get at Merritt’s body. It had made it so easy for her to get at her beautiful bare breasts as those full mounds of gorgeous flesh had been bouncing so enticingly as these horny women had gone after her pussy, all of them so eager to taste a newbie. And it also had made it so easy to get at her lips so she could kiss them as she was doing now. But it also had the other advantage of leaving Vanessa’s bare bottom vulnerable and Stacy had taken full advantage.

There had been no way Stacy could ever resist that sexy little ass bent over and sticking out. She had gone right for it, kissing all over Vanessa’s smooth, pert ass cheeks, tasting her tan skin and massaging those incredibly firm buns. Having her own ass always so lusted after by her housemates and their friends had given Stacy an extra appreciation for the female backside and she loved Vanessa’s yummy bare ass.

She had kissed all over those sexy cheeks before she had spread them open to get at Vanessa’s wet slit. And Stacy hadn’t hesitated. As soon as she had opened the girl up she had started licking, tasting that juicy, hot hole and loving how Vanessa’s flavor coated her tongue and gave her taste buds something so sweet and creamy to enjoy. Vanessa was so wet and Stacy was so thirsty for it.

Stacy loved the way Vanessa tasted and while Vanessa was paying attention to Merritt’s lips and breasts, Stacy had her full focus on Vanessa’s pussy, licking away at her pinkness while her hands kept Vanessa’s ass cheeks in her grasp, squeezing those tight buns and spreading them open so she could get her face in between them and really attack that delicious slit.

It was not the first time Stacy had eaten out Vanessa. But it was the first time it had been at a party like this and Vanessa was so glad that she had decided to do those Netflix movies. At first she had been reluctant. She was really getting some momentum in her acting career and she’d done a two live musicals on TV where the critics had raved about her. She hadn’t wanted to take a step back and do some kind of princess swap Christmas movie that felt more like something she would have done back during her old Disney Channel days than something people took seriously.

But the money had been too good and the script had been cute and so she had done it, never dreaming her Christmas movie would turn into a mini-franchise for her on Netflix and a chance for her to start producing movies too. Most importantly, Vanessa had the chance to come to a party like this because while her Christmas movies weren’t for Hallmark, Netflix definitely had qualified and Vanessa got to be a part of their naughty celebration.

Vanessa was a mansion regular by now. She and her girlfriend Ashley Tisdale visited whenever they could and they always had so much fun there living out their hottest fantasies and playing with the most beautiful women in the world. But this was a special kind of party with a very exclusive guest list and Vanessa loved being part of the celebration as she tongue kissed Merritt and felt Stacy’s tongue licking her pussy so well.

“Ohhhh yesss Stacy mmmm fuckkk you lick me so nice! Ooooh you always make me feel so good!” Vanessa cooed, tingling from head to toe as she happily remained bent over and completely naked in Love’s bedroom. “Fuck me Stacy! Ooooh make me come all over your hot tongue! I love it! Fuckkkkk ohhh yessss right there! Right there Stacy! FUCKKK OHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS RIGHT THERE RIGHT ON MY FUCKING CLIT OHHHH YESSSSSS DON’T STOP! OHHHHH!”
Stacy had gone for one of Vanessa’s sensitive spots and was giving her a definite holiday treat by licking it so skillfully. That sent such a huge rush of pleasure through Vanessa’s body and she quivered in ecstasy from it. And it was so good that she broke her lips away from Merritt’s leaving an opening for the new girl that someone close to Vanessa was very eager to seize on.

Kissing Vanessa Hudgens while Jessica Alba was tongue fucking her had Merritt’s head spinning in the best way and it got even better when Vanessa pulled away and Ashley Tisdale swooped in. Ashley had been catching her breath after tonguing Stacy to orgasm and making out with Alyssa Milano so they could both share Stacy’s delicious cum and she had been happily checking out the show. Ashley hadn’t minded seeing her girlfriend making out with Merritt and playing with her awesome boobs. In fact Ashley had been masturbating to it and making herself freshly soaking wet at the view of Vanessa and Merritt kissing.

Ashley was always full of desire for her girlfriend, especially because Vanessa had made it so she could come here today too. But seeing Merritt here for the first time and getting her first look at her beautiful nude body with those big tits and smooth, bare pussy and round, yummy ass has made Ashley very turned on too. Merritt had such a beautiful face and honey blonde hair to die for. So Ashley eagerly began kissing Merritt, tasting her girlfriend’s saliva all over the Canadian’s lips and running her fingers through Merritt’s lovely hair.

“Oh Ashley! Mmmm fuckkkk yesssssss kiss me! Ooooh all of you please kiss me and play with my tits and eat my pussy!” Merritt moaned in dreamy ecstasy. “Do anything you want with me! It all feels so good!”
Ashley knew exactly what Merritt was experiencing. Her first lesbian experience had been a foursome with Vanessa and Love and Hayden Panettiere. And since then, Ashley had always been open and eager for group sex. But no group action could ever be like your first time at the mansion at one of their parties.

Ashley still remembered the first time she had felt that incredible feeling of being so naked and so uninhibited and to feel so many hands and tongues and soft lips all over your body until it was like your mind drifted away from your body because you had lost all track over who was doing what to you and it didn’t even matter because it all felt so good that it was like you were floating on a cloud of pure pleasure that would never end.

It was so hot to see Merritt going through what she and Vanessa had experienced on their first time at the mansion when everyone had wanted to taste them and kiss them and caress and play with them. It had been one of the hottest nights of her life and Ashley loved seeing Merritt enjoying it. She kissed all over the beautiful Hallmark actress’ face, kissing her lips and caressing her skin and then going down to her neck and those big, tasty boobs where she could lick up Vanessa’s saliva off of them and make them even wetter.

This was all so hot and Ashley could feel her own arousal making her thighs sticky. She needed to come again and she wanted Merritt to do it. Ashley loved the girl’s gorgeous face and she badly wanted it between her legs.

“Can I sit on your face like Danica is doing to Love?” Ashley asked while looking over lustfully as the former Winnie Cooper fucked Love’s face and fed her the dripping juices of her hot cunt right next to them on the bed. “I want to fuck you Merritt! Mmmm I want to feed you my pussy! Can I? Please!”
For Merritt the answer to that one was an easy one to give.

“Oh yes! You’d better do it! I want it! Fuck my face Ashley! Feed me your pussy like your girlfriend already did!” Merritt moaned, knowing she also had Vanessa’s juices in the sticky mess all over her happy face. “Fuck me! Please give me that hot pussy of yours! You girls are all so hot and I want to fuck all of you!”

Ashley couldn’t react to that fast enough. While Vanessa moaned and panted with pleasure from Stacy’s tongue, Ashley got her own pussy some loving too. She climbed up naked into the crowded king size bed and planted her pussy right down onto Merritt’s face. And as soon as Ashley’s soft, smooth lips and little furry bush was right in her line of sight, Merritt sprung into action by getting her hands on Ashley’s tight ass cheeks and pushing her down so she was right up against her mouth. Once she did that, Merritt started licking away, tasting that sweet Disney pussy and making Ashley giggle with pleasure.

“Ohhhhh yesssssssss mmmmm fuckkkkk you’ve got such a hot tongue ohhhhhhh!” Ashley moaned happily while smiling with utter delight. “Fuck yes! I watched you fuck Vanessa before and it was so hot! Mmmm you made her come so hard and now I want that! Eat my pussy Merritt! Fuck me like you fucked my girlfriend! Ohhh yesssss ooooh soooo good!”

Ashley was so happy this was happening, especially because she hadn’t originally been on the guest list. She’d been a little hurt at first but she’d understood. After all this party had a very specific theme for it and she hadn’t done any of those Hallmark movies. Ashley knew the girls here liked her a lot and she was usually always on the guest list for their parties so she hadn’t felt insulted, just a little snubbed, especially when Vanessa had gotten an invitation. She hadn’t wanted to spoil the party though and she hadn’t been about to tell Vanessa not to go either.

But Vanessa had made it clear that they were going together or not at all, even telling the girls here that much. And she had also pointed out that Ashley might not have had a Christmas movie like her, but she had a new Netflix series with a Christmas theme to it and that had been more than enough to convince them to give Ashley an invitation too. Ashley was so glad to be here and so glad she had Vanessa so while she fucked Merritt’s face and Vanessa pressed her ass back against Stacy, grinding her tight butt into her and feeding her the dripping juice from her cunt, Ashley leaned over and kissed her girlfriend right on the lips.

Vanessa moaned and kissed her lover back with lots of tenderness and heat. The two girls began making out and moaning into each other’s mouths while they both got licked. Their sounds were muffled but they still added to the chorus of happy sex sounds and aroused cries and squeals and pants that filled the room.

The bed was super crowded but there was still room elsewhere in the bedroom and Maggie Lawson was so glad that Love had herself a comfy chair there too so she could get her bare ass down in it and open her legs for Alyssa Milano to go wild on her pussy. Maggie had been to the mansion before but this was the first time she had been in Love’s bedroom and right then she never wanted to leave it because this was an incredible experience for her, one that was blowing her mind and making her wish that she could live in a place like this too.

“Ahhhhhh! Yesssssss yessssssssss yesssssssssssssss fuckkkkkk ohhhhhh fuckkkk yesssssssssssss!” Maggie cried out in pure joy while she had a clump of Alyssa’s hair in her hand and the beautiful superstar’s face at her vagina. “Fuck me! Ohhhhh fuck yessss fuck me hard! Eat that pussy! Ohhhhhh fuck yessss you’re so good at eating pussy Alyssa! Fuckkkk yesssss yessssssssssss yessssssssssssssssss ohhhhhh more please more!”

Maggie felt herself getting right close to the edge and all she wanted was to jump off of it and then do it all again and again.
She loved coming to the mansion because every time she visited, which wasn’t nearly enough in her view, she walked out of their on wobbly legs with scrambled brains and a sore pussy that would be tender for days after. She always enjoyed that. There was no satisfaction quite like having your pussy be super sensitive for a while because of how good you had been fucked and Maggie loved being able to feel her pussy be sore after a mansion visit and be able to relive all the memories of how it got that way.

And she wanted to be sore today. She wanted to be sore tomorrow. She wanted it all the way up to New Year’s and fuck she wanted it deep into 2020 too. The holidays were such a stressful time especially when it meant heading home to Kentucky to hear from all her family members about why she wasn’t married anymore and why she didn’t have kids and why did she have to do kissing scenes with men she wasn’t married to in her TV shows. Maggie needed this relief. There was no time like the holidays to get your brains fucked out and that was just what she was needing right now.

She’d been doing those Hallmark Christmas movies for years now because work was work, the money was good and because her mom could brag about them and say to all her friends, “Did you see my little Maggie in that nice, wholesome movie last night?” But they’d also led to opportunities like this one and as she sat back naked with Alyssa tongue fucking her while also sliding a toy right into her spread, soaked pussy, Maggie knew every single one of those Hallmark movies had been worth it.

Maggie loved her family. But the fact was they were pretty conservative people. Kentucky seemed to bring that out in its residents. She’d even gone to an all-girls Catholic school but little had they known just how much Maggie was going to like seeing all those girls in uniform and how experimental a bunch of repressed Catholic school girls could be. She’d mostly stayed out of trouble though by keeping this side of her hidden as much as possible but it was hard to do that sometimes, especially when she needed to be fucked hard and nasty and in dirty ways that would no doubt have left her family and old friends back home aghast that sweet little Maggie could grow up to be so bad.

So the mansion was not just escape and release for her. It was also pretty much therapy and it was way cheaper and way more fun to get yourself fucked by beautiful women than to lay on some couch and talk about your issues with some shrink. Plus orgasms. Lots and lots of orgasms. Maggie loved them and the girls at the mansion always gave them to her like nothing else could.

“Fuckkkkk yesssssss ohhhh Lyssa! Fuckkkk it’s been too long since you fucked this pussy!” Maggie groaned, getting off on the feel of Alyssa’s hot tongue bathing her clitoris while she used a toy on her too, that plastic dildo sliding up her needy cunt and making Maggie feel so fucking good. “Ohhhhh yessssssss fuckkkk ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk fill it full of that big hunk of plastic Lyssa! Fuck me hard and nasty! Ohhhhh I need this so much!”

“Mmmmm yeahhh I can taste how much you need this! You’re so fucking wet for me!” Alyssa moaned in between licks as she kept fucking Maggie with the cock-shaped dildo she held in her hand. “Oooooh yesssss you need it so bad and I’m going to give it to you! I’m going to make you come again and again and again for me!”

“Yesssssss! Please! I need that so much! Fuckkk I love how you all give it to me!” Maggie begged. “Make me walk funny when I get out of here! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a slut!”

Maggie groaned and gasped, gripping onto the arms of the chair which had been moved close to the bed so she could be close t
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 10:15:29 PM by KMB »
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Cosmo Kramer, BlingBlingWarrior, VSM14, tomze, Nikko, Downloadedscar

KMB

Re: Harem Visions: Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 10:13:36 PM »
Part Two.....

Maggie groaned and gasped, gripping onto the arms of the chair which had been moved close to the bed so she could be close to all the action. God, all of these women here were so hot. Maggie loved how every time she visited the mansion she found someone there she never would have expected in a million years would be into women. And today there were so many women like that here. This was a Hallmark Channel all-star team and so many of the stars of those Christmas movies were acting anything but pure as the driven snow.

It made her so hot to be a part of this. All of them were supposed to be so wholesome. Those movies were their bread and butter and they were all acting so slutty now, the exact opposite way they were supposed to be. And that was so much fun and so hot and nasty. Maggie was having a ball at this party with all of these women who were never supposed to be like this and she was sure she was going to come all over Alyssa’s face and cream that dildo as the blue colored plastic pushed inside her pussy and filled her up so well.

“Fuckkkk don’t stop ohhhhh please don’t ever stop Alyssa! FUCKKKKK!” Maggie cried, getting closer and closer with each lash of Alyssa’s amazing tongue against her clitoris while feeling the plastic push deep into her just the way she liked it. “Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss fuck me! Lick me! OHHHH FUCKKK PLEASE DON’T STOP!”

Maggie had her hand still on the back of Alyssa’s head, holding that clump of her hair and even though she knew she didn’t have to, her body overruled her brain and she kept holding Alyssa down. She needed this too much and she was so glad she had it and she could come to this place to get fucked like no man could ever do to her.

Maggie’s ex-boyfriend James had been such a huge wrestling fan and that had been how Maggie had met Stacy Keibler. Maggie hadn’t been able to take her eyes off of those stunning legs and when she had seen Stacy from behind at one point and seen how those round cheeks looked so perfect in that tight dress she’d been wearing, she’d practically come just from eye fucking the wrestler and former cheerleader.

And Stacy had picked up on that too, following Maggie later that night into the ladies room so she could kiss her and fondle her through her clothes and lift up her skirt to slide her hand into Maggie’s panties and finger fuck her while telling Maggie all about the mansion.

That had been such an amazing night and Maggie had been coming to the mansion ever since. The pleasure never stopped on her visits and Alyssa was one of her favorites to play with. She could make her come so well and Alyssa never got distracted, even when she was being fucked too which was absolutely what was happening at that very moment as Maggie could look down from her chair and see Alyssa on her knees in front of her jutting her bare ass out so Rose McIver could get between Alyssa’s firm, meaty cheeks.

Maggie had such a great view of her fellow Hallmark star kneading those tight, tan cheeks and shoving her face into them so she could tongue lash Alyssa’s smooth slit. And even though Maggie knew how good Rose’s tongue could feel, Alyssa still kept focused on her, which Maggie really appreciated as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

And just as Maggie liked looking down and seeing Rose licking Alyssa, Rose loved looking up at her view too. Not only did she have Alyssa Milano’s amazing ass in her face, but Maggie was a delicious treat too and Rose loved being able to see the woman naked and moaning in the chair while Alyssa fucked her. Seeing that charged up Rose even more and her tongue lashed away at Alyssa with thirsty licks while her own cunt dripped down her leg from how turned on this bedroom Christmas movie orgy was getting her.

Rose had been acting for a very long time, since she was a kid in fact, and that meant that she had long ago gotten used to all the perks of being a beautiful and famous actress. And there was no perk like this one. Nothing was more fun than getting your carnal needs tended to by women who knew how to do it. And this place gave her all that and more every time she visited it. Rose loved fucking women and she loved coming here to do it.

But she’d never been to a party quite like this before where what was supposed to be innocent and pure was corrupted into something deviant and so, so much fun. All of the sexiest women from Hallmark were here doing very deviant things to each other and Rose couldn’t get enough of it. She had done those Christmas Prince movies for fun and for a nice paycheck and because it was a change of pace from eating brains and being a killer zombie on iZombie but she had never thought it could lead to this and she was so happy to indulge in this kind of a perk.

Rose was really getting turned on from knowing that all of the women who had been invited here today were famous for their ivory pure Christmas movies and that they were all engaged in such wild, passionate sex. They played good girls but here they were anything but that and all of them hadn’t been able to get their clothes off fast enough as they had piled into Love’s bedroom to play and fuck and enjoy every naked inch of each other’s bodies.

Rose had already been with so many women she had never thought she would ever see undressed much less have sex with. Her pussy was drooling for more too and she was sure she was going to have to fuck all of these women at least once before she could even think about being satisfied today.

Everyone had let go of all of their inhibitions and the only thing that mattered was making each other feel good. Rose loved that kind of sex. She loved making love to someone she cared about and she also loved pure fucking where pleasure was all that anyone cared about. She loved it all. She was a sexual, sensual woman and letting go and being completely lost in the moment of erotic connection was such a serene, wonderful feeling.

And Rose was feeling mighty serene and a whole lot more as she pleasured Alyssa’s wet pussy and felt her own wetness drip down. Rose had been to the mansion before. Her iZombie co-star Aly Michalka had made sure to bring her here as a birthday present surprise once and fuck that had been hot. She and Aly had fooled around a bunch of times before but to find out there were so many more women just like her who loved to be naked and loved to kiss and touch and pleasure each other without any shame or worry and without any men had made Rose so happy.

Rose was someone who kept her personal life very personal. She didn’t make a public show of her sexuality and she wasn’t into big showy public displays of affection. She was never going to have an Instagram boyfriend. She just loved connecting with people of all genders and all sexualities. It was the person that counted, not what was between their legs, and right then Rose was all about connecting with as many women was possible. This place brought out the lesbian in her and Rose enjoyed that immensely, especially these women.

She loved how bad they were all being. Rose thought about all the people who watched their cheesy but fun movies to be swept away in romance and chaste love and holiday spirit. They were meant to be sweet throwbacks during cynical, divisive times and Rose knew people loved those movies. She had never gotten as much fan reaction from anything like she had for her Christmas Prince movies. Rose loved that those movies made people happy and put them in a good mood at a time of year that was supposed to be about love and family and kindness.

So that made all of this extra hot for her. They were all famous for being pure and they were all being so dirty as they reveled in passionate all-girl sex. Everyone was naked. Everyone was feeling good. Everyone was beautiful and lost in erotic emotion. For someone who liked to believe she had no hang-ups about sex, this was a wonderful place for Rose and it all felt like they were getting away with being bad because they had all come here from Hallmark, where sex was practically forbidden, to be able to engage in the hottest, wildest expressions of lust.

Massaging Alyssa’s ass cheeks as she kept them spread open, Rose displayed that hot, wild lust by pleasuring the woman’s pussy as it was offered up for her. Alyssa had already gone down on her and so had so many of her friends. Rose loved how these women could make her feel every time she visited and she loved making them feel just as good.

“You’re so wet!” Rose said in a lustful sigh, her soft New Zealand accent making it sound even sexier as she moaned out from how much she was enjoying all of this. “I love fucking you Alyssa! You’re so hot! All of you! I wish you’d had a party like this a long time ago! Mmmmm letting all of us good girls act so bad and be so naughty!”

As much as she loved having her mouth on Maggie’s pussy, Alyssa couldn’t let that stand without a response.

“You? A good girl?” Alyssa giggled, knowing full well that the chaste and wholesome persona didn’t suit Rose McIver. “Oh no missy! You’re anything but a good girl! You’re dirty and slutty just like us! There are a lot of good girls here but you are not one of them! Mmmmm no good girl eats pussy as well as you do!”

Rose gasped when Alyssa said that, reacting with mock outrage at the mere suggestion that she could ever not be as innocent and modest as her Hallmark characters were.

“Oh my! How dare you Alyssa? I am a good girl!” the sexy Kiwi teased while keeping Alyssa’s ass cheeks spread and acting anything but like the good girl she claimed to be. “You’re the dirty girl! You’re the slut! You’re the one who gets all wet and hot when I do this!”

Feeling very devilish during this holiday season, Rose moved her tongue to Alyssa’s asshole and began to bathe it with wet licks. It was such an easy thing for her to do, her hands already had Alyssa spread wide open while she was bent over and going down on Maggie, so her asshole was there for the taking. And Rose did not hesitate to be greedy, she licked all over that tight, puckered ring, wetly circling around her sensitive hole and then pushing inside so she could really give it to Alyssa’s asshole.

Alyssa immediately gasped and moaned in pleasure from the feel of Rose’s naughty tongue rimming her. She even had to stop licking Maggie for a moment to handle the Christmas princess’ tongue pushing into her ass. Rose was so good at licking pussy and she was even better at eating ass. The feel of that wet tongue probing her hungrily, pushing in wickedly stimulating Alyssa’s ass, had her moaning in whorish delight.

“Fuckkkk yessssssssssss I am a slut! Oooooh fuck I love when you do that Rose!” Alyssa moaned. “Mmmm I was so wrong! You are a good girl! A good girl who knows just how to fucking lick my asshole! Do it you pretty little Hallmark slut! Lick that hot ass! Mmmm yessss shove it in deep and make me feel that good girl tongue all the way up my ass!”

Rose grinned as she got that reaction and, even though Alyssa had specifically urged her to keep going, she pulled her tongue out to tease her gorgeously naked lover some more.

“Mmmmm I hear you like a lot more up your ass than just my tongue,” Rose giggled in her sexy accent. “I hear you love a big, hard, fake cock up here too!”

“Oh yeah?” Alyssa challenged, looking over her shoulder to be able to see Rose while she gave Maggie continued stimulation by working the toy into her sodden cunt harder and rubbing her clit with her fingers, making the blonde groan and hump up against them in the chair. “Who told you that?”

“Oh I’d never tell,” Rose insisted, once again feigning playing innocent. “But I also heard that what you love most of all is Mr. Snappy banging you hard right up your hot ass so you can be the slut you are deep down! Mmmm I heard you love taking it up the butt like a filthy anal whore who can’t get enough of Mr. Snappy stretching your hole and then having it shoved down your throat so you can get that ass to mouth taste you crave!”

“Ohhhhhhhh so that’s how it is, huh?” Alyssa grinned as she rubbed her bare butt cheeks into Rose’s pretty blonde face, urging the adorable Kiwi girl to get back between them and tongue both of her needy holes. “I think someone’s going to get nothing but coal for Christmas if she doesn’t get back to licking like a good Hallmark girl should!”

“Oh I’m going to get lots more than that,” Rose laughed back, loving the feel of those smooth, thick and tan cheeks rubbing into her face as she playfully nipped at them with her teeth and wished, not for the first time, that her iZombie character had been after hot girl ass and not brains. “I’m going to get all of this pussy! And all of this tight, yummy asshole of yours Alyssa! And I think for Christmas you’re going to get what you want too! Mmmm and I know that what you want is to be the meat in a Rose sandwich!”

Rose followed that up with a series of hot licks against Alyssa’s slit that had her panting and groaning while she continued fucking Maggie with her fingers. Alyssa loved feeling that tongue working over her slit and lapping up the juice so she could swallow it and when Rose moved her tongue back to Alyssa’s asshole, Alyssa’s reaction was even stronger.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss fuckkkk ohhhhh yeahhhh get that tongue back on my ass! Lick that fucking nasty hole!” Alyssa groaned, fucking Maggie even more with the dildo and making the blonde groan even more from rubbing against her clit. “Do it Rose! Oooooh you sexy fucking Kiwi whore! Is that what you want? To fuck me with Rose? Stuff me full of cock and make me take on that Rose sandwich? To make me the meat for you sluts to fuck? Ohhhh yessssss!”

“Mmmmhmmm you’re gonna be the meat in our sandwich! Two hot Roses fucking you hard!” Rose teased as she looked over across the bedroom to where Rose McGowan was giving it hard to Kimberly, yanking her pussy coated strap-on out to shove it into Ashley’s mouth so she could taste her sister and then pushing the toy back into Kimberly’s waiting cunt as the married mother howled in rapture. “You’ll get it so nasty from us too! Mmmm one of us in your pussy and the other up this hot ass! Ooooh maybe both of us in your pussy or, if you’re extra dirty, then you get to have both of us up your ass! Two Roses pounding your fucking ass with big cocks so you can be a total slut for Christmas!”

Fuck that was hot, Alyssa moaned to herself. She didn’t want either Rose to find out just how much the thought of it turned her on. Alyssa loved going back and forth with her old Charmed co-star. Her friendly rivalry with Rose was one of her favorite things as they both tried to be the alpha female and they both tried to outfuck the other. But even though they both tred to be the alpha, they each had given up their asses to the other before and they were definitely going to do it again.

Alyssa loved the idea of being taken by both Rose McGowan and Rose McIver. Both of them knew how to fuck so well. Both of them were amazing lovers who could lick and suck and finger and use toys. And the thought of having them together at the same time, both of them eating her pussy and her asshole and stuffing fingers up her holes and then taking her with toys, made her drip with desire.

Alyssa wanted both of them. She wanted Rose to have Mr. Snappy tightly around her waist and she wanted Rose McIver with a toy too. She wanted them to spit roast her and fuck her face and her cunt at the same time and then let them DP her and pound her pussy and ass together before she let them take it even further and stuff her pussy at the same time with two hard fake cocks before the plastic got all gooey from her fuck cream and she let them give her a double ass stuffing.

Alyssa was so fucking turned on by that idea but she didn’t want to say it because she was sure if she did her housemate was going to make damn sure she got it for Christmas. And Alyssa did not want to give Rose that kind of an edge over her, at least not yet. So before she could moan out an assent to the blonde’s kinky idea, Alyssa chose to ignore the Kiwi and instead buried her face back between Maggie’s legs so she could put her mouth to use by eating her out.

That had Maggie shrieking with delight as Alyssa used her mouth and toy on her and Rose grinned because she knew no answer here was definitely a yes. So she got back to work too, licking at Alyssa’s asshole while taking one hand off her firm cheeks to slide her fingers up her twat instead. And while she did that, Rose was already thinking about how she and Rose McGowan could really jingle Alyssa’s bells.

But while Alyssa’s future fate was still only a fantasy, the reality of having to take on two women at once was what was befalling the woman who was literally whimpering for mercy as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

She knew this was wrong. This was so wrong. This was nothing but sick, disgusting sin. This was an abomination, all of these women with other women turning their back on goodness and purity to indulge in wanton wickedness, rutting in their own tawdriness like pigs.

And yet she was not only a part of it too, she loved it. And it was hardly her first time either. She was trying so hard to fight against it with all of her heart and soul and yet her body was betraying her yet again. She was supposed to be the purest of them all. She was supposed to be a paragon of morality and virtue. This was supposed to be the last place she would ever be seen and this was not anything she was ever supposed to be involved with and yet she was and it filled her with such intense carnal lust that she was powerless against her own desire.

She was the queen of Hallmark Christmas movies. She was someone who kept Christmas holy on screen and off. She was someone who represented morals and ethics and carnal forbearance. She held people to high standards of virtue and judged them harshly when they couldn’t live up to it. And because of that she felt such guilt over the sin she was committing by even being here much less being a willing participant. But she also felt immense pleasure, pleasure like she never dreamed was possible, pleasure that no man, even her husband, could ever give her.

The pleasure was overwhelming her, making her turn her back on her faith and her family and her own morality. The pleasure was making her do things she knew she never was supposed to do. The pleasure was making it so all Candace Cameron Bure wanted to do was to be naked and to be a lesbian and to be absolutely fucked in every hole at the same time so she could feel nothing but sinful orgasms that rattled her soul and left her reveling in her immorality like a dog in heat and not the chaste, modest woman she was supposed to be.

She was breathing hard, her breaths coming in short, ragged gasps as her bare chest heaved and she felt her skin glow with perspiration. The sweat on her body was making her glisten like she had been working out hard. In fact that was what she told her husband every time she did this and she returned home still breathless and sweaty. She lied to the man she was supposed to honor and obey and she told him she had been at the gym. And instead Candace had been at the mansion, getting the kind of workout only these insatiable jezebel whores could give her, just like she was now as they left her breathless with weak
knees and a desperate need to be ravished in the most depraved and sinful ways.

“Please! Please oh please oh please!” Candace whimpered, her voice meek as she felt such intense pleasure but such immense guilt and shame at the same time.

She couldn’t stop staring at all the nude women in the bedroom with her as she stood there completely naked and fully exposed. She loved all of their bodies. She wanted them all. It was nothing but naked female flesh. Breasts and asses to be touched and worshipped. Lips to be kissed. Vaginas to taste. Yesssssss she needed to taste them all. Candace wanted to get her mouth on all of those other women and taste their honey. She wanted to kiss and lick them. She wanted to worship their sexes. She wanted to let them defile and debase her and leave her covered in their sexual release like she was nothing but a cheap tramp.

Candace hated that she felt this way. She prayed every morning and every night for these feelings to leave her but they didn’t. God was clearly testing her and Candace felt like she was failing because the feelings only got stronger and she only succumbed to them more. These women were devils and she was willingly letting them corrupt her because she was weak against their pleasure.

“Please what?” Jewel wickedly teased, rubbing her fingers against Candace’s soaking wet slit before running them through the dirty blonde hair of Candace’s thick bush, the bare body of one of Hollywood’s most outspoken fundamentalist Christians completely exposed and vulnerable to all the lewd intent of the women around her. “Say it Candace! Tell us what you need! Tell us what you’re dying for us to do to you!”

She was weak. Candace couldn’t resist all this beautiful nude female flesh. She was torn between what she knew she was supposed to want and what she knew she truly needed. She was a filthy, disgusting sinner. Candace loved looking at all those naked women as they ravished each other in the most untoward ways. She loved looking at them kiss and touch each other and…oh God…fuck each other. Yesssssssssss that filthy word. She wanted to say it. But she resisted. She had to try and be strong.

“Nooooo…I…I…can’t…I…ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh!” Candace mewed as Jewel’s fingers toyed with her soft pubic hair and then slid back down onto the slick lips of her overheating vagina. “Please Jewel! Please! Please don’t do this! Don’t make me want it! Please don’t tempt me! Ohhhh Jesus please guide me away from this sin! Pleaaaaaaase ohhhhhhhhh pleaaaaaaaaaaaase yessssssssssssss yesssssssssssss ohhhh nooooo God don’t abandon me in this den of iniquity! Please take me into Your light and guide me away from sin! I…I…ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God please! PLEASE!”

Jewel couldn’t help but laugh as Candace seemed to be praying right in front of them. But for what Jewel wasn’t quite clear because as much as Candace seemed to be begging for escape from the mansion and all that was happening in this crowded, sex-soaked bedroom, she wasn’t actually doing anything to help herself. Instead Candace was standing there completely nude and letting herself be touched everywhere as Jewel’s other hand slid up the married woman’s body to fondle her bare breasts, cupping her MILFy mounds and playfully tugging at her erect nipples while she continued to stimulate her pussy with her other hand.

And for all her pleas for help from forces above, that didn’t change that Candace had willingly come here knowing full well what this place was all about and what they had done to her here before and she had, of her own free choice, removed her own clothing and allowed herself to be naked. So Candace’s prayers were either for show or to try and assuage her own guilt because Jewel knew they were not sincere. The married woman and loudly outspoken Christian was far too wet for it to be otherwise.

“Taste yourself!” Jewel commanded as she brought her fingers up from Candace’s pussy right to her mouth. “Taste your own slutty juice! Taste what a fucking whore you are Candace! You act all high and mighty and pure and innocent but you’re just as big a slut as we are!”

Jewel was having so much fun with this. She didn’t usually get rough or dominant but she couldn’t help herself here. She really got into having naughty fun with someone like Candace, who was so deeply repressed and had stifled her own sexuality. Jewel wanted to bring the wanton woman out of Candace and she loved making the pure Christian girl who was so quick to judge others and push her beliefs onto them fall into sin and have that ivory pure façade of hers crumble against a wave of lesbian lust.

Candace whimpered as she was told such mean things by Jewel. It made face turn red with humiliation but it also made her even more aroused. She was an active participant in her own shaming too as she couldn’t resist Jewel’s fingers. Candace didn’t fight what was happening to her. Instead she parted her lips and began sucking on the Alaskan’s digits, tasting her own sex all over those fingers and moaning wantonly at the flavor of her own arousal.

“Yessssssss that’s it!” Jewel moaned as she slid her fingers in and out of Candace’s mouth, feeding her the taste of her own pussy juice and leading her further down this path of unholy sin. “Taste your own pussy you little slut! You fucking whore! You’re not the good girl you pretend to be Candace! You’re a horny slut just like us!”

That statement got some pushback. But not from Candace. She couldn’t disagree, not with Jewel’s fingers in her mouth as the Christian star wrapped her lips around those juicy digits and sucked them clean. Instead the pushback came from the other woman who was all over Candace and making sure the married woman was overwhelmed completely with pleasure.

“Oh no she’s not like us! She’s fucking worse than we could ever be!” Sarah Michelle Gellar evilly teased as she squeezed the thick cheeks of Candace’s bare ass, kneading those fleshy MILF buns like they were pieces of meat. “She’s a liar! She’s a cheater! She’s a hypocrite! Mmmm she claims to be all moral and pure and she prays to God all the time but it’s all fake, isn’t it Candace? Because you’re fake! You try to tell people how to live and how to act and how to be righteous but you’re living a lie! Tell us what you really are! Tell us that the good married woman pure as falling fucking snow is really a filthy dyke whore cheating on her husband with women who gets off on being a nasty fucking slut who’s going straight to Hell!”

“Noooooooooo!” Candace cried, her eyes tearing up from the embarrassment and shame of how good these women were making her feel as they pawed at her naked body and made her feel so dirty and disgustingly sinful. “I’m not going to Hell! All of you are going to Hell! God will forgive me and welcome me into his Kingdom because I’m good and you’re nasty and filthy and disgusting lesbian jezebel whores and….OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Candace couldn’t even finish her claims before she again succumbed to the pleasure. Not only did Jewel take her saliva coated fingers and shove them back into Candace’s waiting, wet pussy but Sarah smacked Candace’s bare ass hard. She spanked both of those round, smooth cheeks, slapping them aggressively and then spreading them open so she could bury her face into the not-so-wholesome woman’s ass crack.

Sarah had been on her knees the whole time, kneading and squeezing Candace’s bare buns and when she shoved her face into that ass and pushed her tongue right into the married woman’s puckered ring so she could tongue fuck her asshole, Candace became lost in delirious pleasure. Candace panted and gasped and whimpered in between loud, happy cries as Jewel fingered her and Sarah rimmed her, the pleasure making her words lose all force and meaning.

“Oooooooh look at you! Does your husband make you feel that way?” Jewel taunted as she roughly finger fucked Candace, shoving three fingers into the pinkness of the woman who had done so many Hallmark movies that no one could keep count. “Does he make you moan like the whore you are? Does he spread open those big booty cheeks of yours and eat your ass like Sarah’s doing? Does he shove his fingers into your dripping wet twat and fuck that hole so you can take it like a whore and come like a sinful fucking slut?”

Jewel wasn’t saying this to be mean and neither was Sarah. This was a game to them and they knew Candace, despite every insistence from her to the contrary, got off on it. She could whine and beg for mercy and call out for Jesus as much as she wanted. Nothing could hide the fact that Candace was wet. Her juices were dripping onto Jewel’s fingers and running down her hand onto her wrist from how turned on Candace was. Her supposedly pure and moral ways had cracked like an eggshell and the needy, horny woman inside her who was desperate to be satisfied was being exposed.

“No! He…he…never does…he never would! I…I…I don’t like this! I don’t want it!” Candace lied as she did absolutely nothing to try and make Jewel and Sarah actually stop what they were doing and found herself weakening against the force of the wicked lesbian pleasure with each thrust of Jewel’s fingers and each wicked lick of Sarah’s tongue against her anus as it pushed inside her again, burrowing up her ass so Sarah could drive her wild with forbidden ecstasy. “He respects me! He loves me! He would never treat me like this! Like…like some filthy whore like…ohhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh OHHHH JESUS YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!!”

“Oh yeah you’re SUCH a good, pure wife aren’t you?” Jewel smirked, her own heart beating hard and fast with the pleasure she felt being so filthy with the ivory pure star of so many wholesome movies. “Completely submissive to him just like the Bible says. Being a good wife who never talks out of turn and lets her big, strong, powerful man make all the decisions! Submitting to his authority and not wanting to kiss other men in your movies because it makes him so angry to see his wife even pretending to be attracted to someone else. Mmmm if only he could see you now Candace. If only he could see what you’re really like! If only he could see what a cheating whore you are and how you love being fucked by women! That you’re not pure! That you’re a filthy fucking lesbian slut who loves to eat pussy and sticks her pretty tongue up tight girl holes! If only he could see what a whore you really are! Fucking women and letting them finger fuck your hot, hairy cunt and eat your ass!”

The sound of those filthy, terrible words made Candace’s knees buckle. She couldn’t help herself. She loved this all so much even though she knew it was wrong and deviant and against the word of God. She was violating her vows to love, honor and obey. She was turning against His commandments and indulging in homosexual behavior that was strictly forbidden. She was betraying her husband and her family and her devotion to God. She was sick and deviant and it made her feel so fucking good that she never wanted it to stop.

All Candace wanted was to stay here forever and let these woman paw at her and defile her and use her body. She wanted to let them have their wicked ways with her and use their mouths and tongues and fingers and even their filthy, depraved toys on her. Candace hated this and she loved it too.

She felt so dirty and sinful. She was everything she was trying to fight against by being so vocal in her values and pushing back against the sinful, godless liberal agenda. She was a hypocrite and she knew it. The sin of Hollywood had corrupted her and she felt the power of Satan in everything Jewel and Sarah and all of these filthy lesbians were doing to her and each other. And yet Candace wanted it all. She wanted to stay here and be defiled even while she pretended she didn’t.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOOOOH OOOOOOOH JEWEL! OHHHH SARAH OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS!!!” Candace cried out, panting and grunting as they both took her like depraved animals with their fingers and tongue as she tried to somehow get her self-control back and end this deviant behavior before she succumbed to orgasm from it. “Noooooo! Ohhhhh no! Stop! Please stop! Jesus make it stop! Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh my Goddddddddd! Ohhhhhh! Noooooooo! Stop! Stop touching me! Stop ohhhhhhhhh licking meeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This is wrong! You’re sick sinners! Let me help you end your wickedness! Please!Stop this now! Let me guide you away from this path and toward morality and virtue and His word! Let me…oooooh oooooh my Goddd! Sooooo gooood! Ohhhhhh!!!”

Sarah laughed as she twisted and corrupted the supposedly innocent mother of three. She pulled back from Candace’s asshole long enough to spread her cheeks open again and spit a big, gooey gob of her saliva right into that hole, a filthy act that made Candace hiss in pleasure from how good it felt.

“What are you going to do Candace? Read us some more scripture? Mmmmm are you going to try and pray away the gay in us like you tried the first time you were here?” Sarah taunted, spitting into Candace again and making her moan even more. “Are you going to exorcise the lesbian demons inside us? Do you think Satan is controlling our pussies? Mmmmmm you tried that already and look at you now! You’re even sluttier than all of us because you pretend this is wrong and you know it’s so fucking right! You don’t want to submit to your husband! You want to submit to US and be our dirty little dyke fucktoy as you beg us to fuck your mommy holes and fuck you deep and nasty right by the Christmas tree! You don’t even want to worship Jesus anymore Candace! You just want to get on your fucking knees and worship pussy! You want to kneel like a good servant before a hot, wet cunt and receive its holy blessing all over your fucking face you fake fucking Christian whore!”

Sarah’s words were harsh but they were all with purpose. Sarah knew what Candace really wanted even if she wasn’t ready to admit it. It had been this way ever since Candace had first come to the mansion looking to “cure” them all and bring them the word of God to save them from their wicked lesbian ways. Candace had been the only one who had been cured that day, cure of her anti-LGBTQ ways and her faux morality, and she had been coming back ever since claiming to be pure and straight and submissive to her husband and the Holy Word and yet always ending up begging to be fucked and defiled and left breathless and sweaty in her own cum after they had fucked her brains out.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sarahhhhhh! Noooooo! Noooo I’m not a whore! I only worship Him and not your false lesbian gods!” Candace cried, trying to make herself believe it even as her body was racked with unholy pleasure she was sure came straight from Satan and was absolutely impossible to resist.

“Maybe you used to,” Jewel smirked, loving seeing Candace squirm and try and hold back when deep down all she clearly wanted was to let go. “Mmmm but now you worship our pussies! You’re a lesbian Candace! Just like us! You know you are because your husband can’t fuck you the way we do! No man can! You need this and you know it! You want it! You’re a pussy worshiping dyke now! You don’t even want your husband anymore, do you? When was the last time you let him touch you? Probably in forever because all you really want is this!”

Jewel kneeled down in front of Candace and pressed her mouth directly to her pussy, just like she loved to do whenever Candace was here. Jewel loved those thick untamed curls hovering over Candace’s pussy. She loved how her fundamentalist modesty didn’t demand the kind of grooming that was commonplace around the mansion. Jewel loved how sopping wet Candace got when she was trying to say “No” but only wanted to moan out “Yes.” She loved the smell of Candace’s neglected pussy when it was in heat like this, how there was clearly a wild side to this woman that had been so deeply repressed. And Jewel especially loved the taste of that tangy, juicy Christian pussy.

She showed all of that love by attacking Candace with her tongue. The Fuller House star was already in heat thanks to Sarah tonguing her ass and when Jewel started lashing at her pussy, Candace’s cries shot out of her mouth as she found it impossible to restrain herself any longer.

“OH JESUS! OHHHH MY GOD! OHHHHH YES! YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Candace cried to heaven as the two tongues made her feel like she was floating straight there. “SARAH! JEWEL! OHHHH YESSSS YESSS! PLEASE! PLEASE OHHHHHH PLEAAAASE FUCK MEEEEE OHHHH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!! OH GOD IT’S SO FUCKING GOOD! OHHHH YESSS BOTH OF YOU TONGUE FUCK ME!!!”

Candace never used profanity, at least she tried to. She couldn’t always hold her temper. But she especially tried to never say the f-word and she tried to never, ever take the Lord’s name in vain. She couldn’t stop herself though. She couldn’t think. She couldn’t act like herself. Her brain wasn’t working. All she could focus on was pleasure and sinful, illicit sex. This wasn’t how she was supposed to act, especially at Christmas but she had two tongues doing immoral things to her most private of areas and it was all so fucking good that Candace could no longer be a good girl and chaste married woman submissive to her husband’s needs while ignoring her own.

This felt far too amazing. The pleasure took a hold of her and dragged her kicking and screaming toward a hell of her own making. And that hell felt so, so good. Candace wanted to be dragged there if she could feel all of this illicit pleasure and have all of these beautiful, sexual women there with her. Candace wanted to be surrounded by nude women, writhing and moaning and touching and kissing and licking amongst the flames of eternal damnation for her sexual desires. She didn’t want to fight the sin. She wanted to engage in it.

All around here were beautiful, naked women lost in passion and not caring about anything but shameful, depraved homosexual lust. And Candace was one of them. She was being pleasured, not by the man she had pledged her heart and soul and obedience to, but to horny women seeking to seduce and corrupt others. They were turning her into a panting, moaning, writhing lesbian slut jezebel and Candace loved it.

She stared with desire at all of the gorgeous women around her. She wanted to fuck them all. She wanted to eat them let them eat her and lick her and finger her and defile her vagina and her ass. Candace never wanted to go home to her husband and family now. She hated herself for even thinking it, but she never wanted this party to end.

Candace’s eyes darted around to all the sin and iniquity in this room full of raw, naked lesbian lust. She stared right at the way Alyssa was making Maggie have an orgasm as she used her mouth and that big toy to pleasure her mere feet away from where she was standing. Candace gawked at how the supposedly wholesome High School Musical stars in those movies she would watch with her children could engage in such tawdry behavior as she saw Ashley and Vanessa screaming out their pleasure while they both were taken in wicked ways. Ashley was mashing her sex into Merritt’s beautiful face while Jessica Alba pleasured the Canadian and Stacy was making Vanessa pant and squeal and giggle in ecstasy.

Candace kept watching Ashley and Vanessa kiss, imagining, and not for the first time either, that it was Gabriella and Sharpay acting like lovers. Candace was so ashamed of how much that appealed to her. She knew she should have been counseling those young girls to turn away from sin and yet when she’d been to the mansion before she’d actually encouraged them to play that out as they had pleasured her both. Oh God. Why did this all have to feel so good? Why did she have to want this so much?

Tearing her eyes away from Ashley and Vanessa and their wicked lovers, Candace found herself staring right at Danica as she had herself planted on Love’s face. Danica was completely lost in her pleasure, humping herself against that tongue like an animal. Danica’s beautiful, mature naked body looked so delicious as Candace again felt shame in lusting after her instead of doing everything in her power to get Danica to abandon this hedonism and return home to her family.

Danica was acting like a filthy porn star and not an educated, upstanding woman and Candace moaned at the sight of the married star, who grew up on TV just like she had, willingly and eagerly having sex with another woman, her vagina pressed to Jennifer Love Hewitt’s mouth and her hands playing with Love’s large breasts as she rode her face. Danica couldn’t hold back anymore and she had an orgasm right in front of everyone from what Love was doing to her with her mouth and tongue.

“OHHHH YESSSSS OHHHH FUCKKKK YOU’RE MAKING ME COME LOVE OHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS OOOOOH FUCKKKK!!!” Danica exclaimed in orgasmic pleasure. “FUCKKK YESSSSSS EAT MY PUSSY LOVE! SWALLOW MY CUM YOU NASTY GIRL! OOOOH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS UGHHHH GOD DAMN OHHHH FUCK YESSS YOU DIRTY CHRISTMAS WHORE EATING MY HOT HALLMARK PUSSY AND MAKING ME FUCKING COME AGAIN OHHHHHHH!!!”

Candace breathed hard and felt pleasure rush through her from Jewel and Sarah’s tongues as she longed to scream out like Danica was and feel the ecstasy of sexual release. Danica looked so sexy and happy as she came all over Love’s mouth and Candace moaned with need as Danica humped Love’s face until she was satisfied and then pulled off her to lick her wicked juices off of that beautiful, famous face. And then Danica switched places with Lacey and Candace watched Danica get between Love’s legs and Lacey place herself on Love’s messy, happy face, pressing her sex down against her lips and enjoying her friend’s mouth on her vagina.

Lacey looked so beautiful as she rode her naked body against Love’s mouth. Her breasts were so sexy and big and kissable and touchable and Candace wanted to come up right against her Christian friend and kiss her passionately like a lesbian and feel those breasts and do everything they could to pleasure each other. Lacey looked so good as she had sex with another woman without inhibition or shame and Candace wanted that too.

But that wasn’t what she focused on the most. What Candace found herself staring at was what was happening just a short distance away from Lacey, Love and Danica. She couldn’t take her eyes off it even though she so desperately tried. Every time Candace tried to look away her eyes snapped right back to it and she couldn’t keep from being drawn into the most depraved sex act in the bedroom.

The other girls here were being filthy. They were all being sinful. But there were only a select few who were breaking everything that was decent and right. They weren’t crossing a line. They were destroying all morality and Candace was shocked and appalled. Yet she couldn’t stop staring at what was happening to Kimberly and Ashley. She looked at them with complete and utter fascination, her eyes drinking in the immorality of their wanton acts.

Rose and Jennifer had both pulled out of them and, just as they’d promised, the two sisters had sucked each other’s juices off of those huge toys. They’d sucked those cocks clean, slurping off each other’s intimate flavor and then they’d taken things even further without Rose or Jennifer even having had to give them a little push.

The sisters had locked themselves into a 69 on the bed, crowding it even further as they got next to Love, Danica and Lacey and fused their naked bodies together in an incestuous connection for all to see. Kimberly lay herself on her back on the bed right alongside Love and Ashley draped herself over her older sister, the two of them pressing their mouths to each other’s pussies and hungrily lapping away at how creamy and hot Rose and Jennifer’s toy play had left them. Their mouths sucked on each other’s folds and their tongues licked up everything they could as they put their inappropriate, taboo lust for one another on full display, not caring what anyone thought.

And of course everyone was fine with it. The mansion was where you could do whatever felt good as long as it was consensual and there was no doubt that both Ashley and Kimberly badly wanted this. They loved to fuck each other and they showed it as they 69ed on the bed and put on a show for everyone. And while they hadn’t done it for her, the show was a perverse fascination for Candace as she could not stop staring.

“That’s sick! It’s…so…so…wrong…wrong and sick and filthy and unholy!” Candace whimpered, the pleasure of Jewel and Sarah’s tongues putting her in heat and making her ache to let go and be as filthy as all of these other women, especially as she watched Jennifer and Rose get on the bed too and proceed to slide their lubed up strap-ons up both of the Williams’ sisters asses.

Candace gasped as she watched those filthy girls not just willingly commit incest but consent to sodomy as well. The sin was overpowering as Jennifer eased her toy up Kimberly’s very accommodating ass and Rose did the same to Ashley, the both of them taking them in their filthy holes, doing acts to them that God had surely brought wrath upon Sodom and Gomorrah for.
This was too much for Candace and yet she kept staring at it, her eyes unable to look anywhere else for long. She fixated on these reprehensible, shameful acts while two tongues gave her pleasure so good it only could have come from Satan himself. And the reason Candace couldn’t stop staring was obvious as another woman came right up to her and kissed Candace passionately on the lips, kissing her like a lover lost in passion and inspiring Candace to kiss her back in exactly the same way.

She had been watching and masturbating, finger fucking her own juicy pussy, as she’d watched Candace succumb to Sarah and Jewel but there was no way she could keep herself from getting involved. She had to have Candace. She had to taste those lips and do so much more to her.

“You like what you see? Does it turn you on to see sisters fucking each other, Candace?” Jodie Sweetin teased before hungrily kissing her co-star and on-screen sister again. “Mmmmm it sets my pussy on fucking fire to see that and I know you love it just as much as I do! Tell me! Tell me you love it!”

Candace could only moan as she was kissed so passionately by a woman she had truly regarded as a sister for so much of her life. They had known each other since they were children and now they had become wild, secret lovers. Candace was having so much trouble controlling herself now but even if she’d had all of her faculties she never would have been able to resist kissing Jodie back as the sinful blonde shoved her tongue into the mouth of her pure, Christian sister.

The feel of that tongue in her mouth and the way Jodie’s large bare breasts rubbed into hers made Candace want to melt. She was lost in desire and drowning in lust and the last thing Candace wanted was to be rescued. Sin had overtaken her and she was its willing servant now as the Devil compelled her to moan and grunt like a filthy animal and kiss back her friend, rubbing her own tongue into Jodie’s. She felt nothing but ecstasy as her tongue touched Jodie’s and their naked breasts pressed together and the pleasure got even hotter for Candace when Jodie slid her fingers right into her overheating vagina right alongside Jewel’s tongue.

The feel of those fingers penetrating her already extremely stimulated sex had Candace tossing her head back and moaning out openly and wantonly from how good it felt. But at the same time she bit her tongue and didn’t admit how much she loved it and how much she wanted it like Jodie had demanded. And instead it was Jewel who spoke up.

“Mmmmmmm fuck that’s so hot!” Jewel moaned while watching the Fuller House co-stars go at each other. “Kiss! Lemme see you two kiss each other like dirty perverted fucks! Kiss her Candace! Kiss your sister! Mmmmm moan out from how much you love feeling her big, fat tits rubbing into you while I eat your hairy, cheating pussy! Quit acting like the repressed married frigid bitch you pretend to be and start acting like the happy, uninhibited whore you really are!”

Candace wanted to make it clear to Jewel that Jodie was NOT her sister. That was only pretend and she would never do something as depraved as Kimberly and Ashley were. But she couldn’t, because she had Jodie’s tongue in her mouth and all Candace wanted was to tongue kiss the younger woman back. It felt so good and Candace knew the rest of what Jewel was saying was true.

She did love this. She did get turned on from it. She might have been offended by the openly sinful display of incest and how it was against every standard of morality there could be but she was also so aroused. And Jewel was right. She was cheating. She was breaking her marriage vows and her promise to God just like Kimberly and Ashley and all of these other women were. This was all so wrong and so filthy and she was a part of it.

Candace couldn’t resist kissing Jodie as she was licked and fingered. Before she could even think about what she was doing, her hands were on Jodie’s breasts, squeezing and fondling the large, squishy mounds like she had done many times before. She played with her co-star’s D-cups and felt those swollen nipples rubbing into her own, stimulating her own stiff nipples as two tongues and Jodie’s fingers made Candace moan like a whore.

From the back, Sarah couldn’t see all of this but Jewel sure could and she savored the view she had. She’d grown up watching Full House and she’d actually had a pretty strong girl crush on Kimmy Gibler, something she’d been able to make good on when Jodie had brought Andrea Barber with her to the mansion once. So Jewel relished being able to watch the on-screen sisters kiss and she fingered her own pussy while she licked Candace harder, shoving her nose into that wonderfully hairy bush as she tongue fucked the married fundamentalist and licked away all her anti-lesbian fear and hate.

Candace was utterly lost in pleasure and she humped herself against Jewel’s face, grinding her sex into the singer and making it so easy for Jewel to bury her tongue inside her folds and skillfully stimulate her hottest of spots. And Candace thrust herself back too, rubbing her bare ass into Sarah’s face so the sexy vampire slayer could dig her nails into her cheeks and thrust her tongue into her forbidden hole. Candace was being so thoroughly tongue fucked and Jodie’s fingers inside her made everything better even as Candace knew this was wrong and knew she was being a sinful cheater betraying her husband and her family and her devotion to God.

“Please Jodie! Please!” Candace whimpered, almost like she was trying not to come. “Please don’t let them do this to me! Please stop them from having sex with me! I...I…ohhhhh…OHHHHHH…ooooooh soooooo….SOOOOOOO GOOD! OHHHHH!!! I…I…I don’t…don’t want thisssssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss yessssssssssss YESSSSSSSSS!!!”

“Mmmmm you do want it!” Jodie teased, smiling as her own pussy tingled over how wet and squishy her “big sister” was as she pumped in and out of that sodden pink hole. “Sarah and Jewel are right! This is who you are Candace! You’re a fucking lesbian like me! You’re a gay slut who wants to worship hot, wet cunt and tight girl ass! You’re a horny dyke who’s pretending to be straight! Just give in! Give in and come! You’re a horny lesbian slut pretending to be a good, pure Hallmark Christian just like I am! It’s so much fun to pretend to be good when deep down you know you’re bad!”

Candace was left moaning as her own lifelong friend messed with her body and her mind like these immoral mansion girls were doing. And Jodie loved it. She loved fucking all of these hot women here. They all looked so good naked. She’d tasted all of their pussies before, at least most of them, and Jodie was going to fuck them all again today and every other chance she got. But she loved seeing Candace naked the most. She loved seeing her naked mom body exposed and her desires on display like Candace’s husband never got to see. This was the true Candace and Jodie knew it.

Jodie was a bad girl. That much was obvious. She didn’t fight it. She embraced it. She loved to fuck. She loved being naked. She loved women. She loved pussy and she loved girl ass. She still loved cock every now and then too but after three divorces and a fucked up engagement, Jodie was pretty sure she was done with men and was a full-blown lesbo now. And being bad was fun.
It always had been. She wanted Candace to see that. She wanted her to know that pretending to be sweet and pure for Hallmark was good and paid the bills, but it was even better to let go at a place like the mansion where every fantasy could be lived out in the hottest of ways.

Life had rarely been easy for Jodie and she’d gone through so much to get herself clean and sober. To her, coming to the mansion and getting her fuck on was part of her therapy. It was a way to channel her energy into something positive. For Jodie, having endless orgasms with beautiful naked women was the best possible recovery plan. There was no better pleasure than sexual pleasure in Jodie’s eyes and these days she was entirely focused on women.

She had been through hell and back and done a lot of things she had regretted. But the one thing she didn’t regret was how she had started fooling around with girls as a teenager. She had started doing it because she had been in too much of a fucked-up haze to know any better but she had legitimately liked it. And now that she was clean, she did it a lot more with as many women as she could.

She loved fucking her friends. She loved eating their pussies and tonguing their tight little assholes and sucking their tits and
sitting her wet, juicy cunt on their faces. Jodie loved kissing girls and licking her own cum off their faces. There were so many fun girls to fuck and she was far from the only one in her circle that felt that way.

Jodie had two kids and she loved them but they only made her need her private mommy time more. She loved being a MILF, flaunting her big tits and her round ass and fucking everyone she wanted. Jodie had done her faux reality show spoof with her Hollywood pals Beverly Mitchell and Christine Lakin just so they could have a chance to be together and fuck each other’s brains out whenever possible. She loved fucking her friends and fucking their friends and everyone just fucking each other silly.

She and Beverly and Christine were like a gang when it came to horny Hollywood MILFs on the prowl for pussy and they’d all done some kinky shit together. Watching Kimberly and Ashley go at it was no big deal for Jodie because of what her friends had done to Heather and Nicholle Tom and what they had seen those sisters do to each other. And Jodie was someone who knew personally just how twisted and perverted and fun Tia and Tamera Mowry could be too.

So this was her kind of a party. Jessica Biel had brought Beverly to the mansion with her once and after that incredible experience Beverly had practically dragged Jodie and Christine here as quickly as she could after. And Jodie was so glad she had. This place was lesbian heaven and Jodie visited as often as she could. She found bliss here and she wanted Candace to find it too.

Candace had always been there for her in her darkest hours as a true friend. And this was Jodie’s way of paying her back. She wanted her friend to stop living a lie and give into who she was. And yes she had kind of sort of tricked Candace into coming here the first time, telling her friend and co-star that there was this mansion full of lesbian celebrities and they all regretted their lifestyle choices and needed counseling and help.

Candace had jumped at the chance, eager to bring the good word to these Hollywood hedonists and bring them down a path of righteousness and away from sin and homosexuality. Candace had gone with Jodie, thinking that these girls would pray with her and she’d be able to bring them all toward born again forgiveness and Jesus’ love. But it had all been a trap.

Jodie had set it up with her new mansion friends. They had all been waiting for Candace, hellbent on fucking the fundamentalist right out of her. Jodie had lured her friend right into it, letting them gang up on her when Candace had tried to pray their sin away with them and helping them rip Candace’s clothes off and drag her kicking and screaming down to the mansion’s dungeon where the fun had really started.

Jodie had kind of felt a little bit guilty about doing that but she had known Candace had wanted it and she definitely knew she had liked it. Candace’s cries for Jesus to save her and begging them to stop had all been a show that day, just like it was a show every time she had come back since. Candace wanted this and Jodie knew it. She remembered how Candace had moaned when they had chained her up and how her cries for them to stop had only turned into cries of pleasure when they had spanked her ass and her tits and her pussy and even whipped her with riding crops and cat o’ nine tails whips before they had broken out the Hitachi wants to blow her mind with endless orgasms and how the intensity had left Candace gurgling and drooling with desire.

And Jodie sure remembered how Candace had howled like a whore when Rose had taken her with Mr. Snappy just like she was taking Ashley and Kimberly now. Candace’s pussy and ass had been thoroughly defiled that day and she had screamed in orgasm over and over and over again. It had been so hot to see and even hotter when the girls had unchained her and shoved Candace’s head right between Jodie’s legs and demanded she eat her co-star out and be the first girl she ever swallowed the cum of so she could thank her for bringing her here.

That had been the best, hottest thank you Jodie had ever received and as much as Candace tried to act like this wasn’t her. Jodie knew it was. Candace had helped her so much in her life, helping her get sober and getting her into Hallmark movies like her. And now Jodie was helping Candace right back by showing her the truth path wasn’t through judgement and repression and anti-gay fear and hate. It was through hot girl fucking and lots of it.

“Come for us!” Jodie moaned, her fingers pistoning in and out as Candace’s naked body trembled from the triple pleasure she was receiving. “Do it Candace! Fucking come! You know you want to! You love it! You love being naked and fucking women! You love being a horny fucking lesbo like me! You love pussy! You love big tits like mine! You love shoving your face into my big ass! You love eating my smooth, tasty cunt and you love when I suck on your hairy beaver like a whore! You love when I come over when Val isn’t home and we do it in your bed! And you love it when we come here and all these women fuck you and make you come!”

It was all too much for Candace. She wanted to be good. She wanted to be pure. She wanted to love, honor and obey her husband and be a humble, moral servant of her Lord and savior. It was Christmas. She had to be good. But she didn’t want to be. She knew it deep down. Jodie was right. They all were right. This was who she was. She wasn’t what she pretended to be. She wanted this. She wanted to serve and worship hot lesbian pussy and ass. She wanted to succumb to sin. She wanted to be a whore Jezebel dyke and she cracked under the triple pleasure she was receiving of fingers and tongue in both of her holes.

“YESSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME OHHHH PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK…OHHHHH FUCKKKKK MY…MY…CUNT! OHHHH YESSSSSSSSS FUCK MY LESBIAN FUCKING CUNT WITH YOUR NASTY DEVIL TONGUES!!!” Candace screamed, unable to keep her sinful lusts at bay a second more as filthy words flowed out of her mouth. “OHHHH YESSSSS FUCK MY ASS SARAH! EAT MY PUSSY JEWEL! SHOVE YOUR FINGERS UP MY NASTY SINNER CUNT JODIE! FUCK THE STRAIGHT RIGHT OUT OF ME! MAKE ME FUCKING GAY! TURN ME INTO A LESBIAN FUCKING PERVERT LIKE ALL OF YOU! OHHHH YOU NASTY FUCKING SINNERS! OOOOH I’M ONE OF YOU! I’M FUCKING ONE OF YOU!!!”

Sarah, Jewel and Jodie all shared a smirk as Candace howled for them. It was this way every time. She could never hold back for long. Candace always tried to fight it and she always succumbed. They licked and fingered her pussy and ass, working her over as she came for them, creaming Jewel’s happy tongue and Jodie’s eager fingers as the horny Christian MILF gave into the lust she always tried and always failed to keep locked away deep inside herself.

“YESSSSSSS FUCKKKK OHHHH OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKK OHHHH YOU NASTY WHORES OOOOOH MAKING ME COME OHHHH FUCKKKK OOOOOOOOH YOU FILTHY SINNING WHORES OHHHHHH!!!” Candace screamed in release like she did every time she visited the mansion. “OOOOOH IT’S SO GOOD! OH JESUS YES! YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKK OHHH FUCKKK YOU MAKE MY PUSSY COME SO GOOD OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHH!!!”

And Candace wasn’t the only one coming either. The Hallmark party had so many women desperate to cast off their wholesome sides and embrace wanton, addictive pleasure. Love’s bedroom was packed with gorgeous naked women who only wanted to fuck and be fucked. They wanted this party to never stop and for them to celebrate their pure and chaste Christmas movie success in the naughtiest of ways. All of them wanted to lick and finger and fuck everyone in the bedroom and the orgasms were exploding all around each other.

Merritt squealed and panted into the muzzle of Ashley’s pussy from Jessica’s tongue. Maggie howled openly from what Alyssa was making her feel as she released all over her gorgeous face. Lacey cried in delight from what Love always did to her so well with her expert tongue and Ashley and Kimberly orgasmically sang into the muzzle of each other’s pussies from the way Jennifer and Rose were assfucking them into ecstasy while they 69ed.

But it was the hostess who was happiest of all. Love wanted all of this so much. This was her favorite time of year. She had her friends all around her and everyone was feeling happiness and good cheer. And the sexiest women in her favorite Hallmark movies were all with her naked and naughty and fucking. This was such an awesome day for Love and, thanks to what Danica was doing to her with her tongue, Love couldn’t hold back either.

“OOOOOH YESSSSSS YESSSSSS MMMM FUCKKK I’M GONNA COME! OOOOH DANICA YESSS! FUCK ME! OOOOOH FUCK MY HORNY LITTLE PUSSY WTH THAT HALLMARK TONGUE OOOOH YESSSSSS!” Love begged as she writhed happy and naked in her bed. “FUCKKK YESSSS OHHHHH DANICA! I LOVE HOW YOU’RE EATING MY PUSSY! FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME! OHHHH MAKE ME COME! MAKE ME COME ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FACE! OOOOH THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS SO MUCH! FOR ALL OF YOU SEXY HALLMARK GIRLS TO MAKE ME FUCKING COME!!!”

Love couldn’t have been more into this. She loved having all of her housemates piled into her bedroom. They were the women she cared most about in the world and she loved having them all naked with her so they could share pleasure and passion together. And she loved all the amazing guests they had here. This had been such a hot fantasy of hers.

Love adored all those corny Hallmark movies. They were just her speed, happy and joyful and full of hot women. And even though it was very much against all the wholesome messages of those movies, Love wanted to fuck all of the sexy women in them. They all made her pussy so wet with Christmas magic and so much more. Now she had so many there for her to kiss and touch and lick and play with and Love was giddy as she fucked her smooth, dripping pussy into Danica’s face and lapped away at Lacey.

Her friend
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Cosmo Kramer, BlingBlingWarrior, VSM14

KMB

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 10:14:58 PM »
Part three...

Love adored all those corny Hallmark movies. They were just her speed, happy and joyful and full of hot women. And even though it was very much against all the wholesome messages of those movies, Love wanted to fuck all of the sexy women in them. They all made her pussy so wet with Christmas magic and so much more. Now she had so many there for her to kiss and touch and lick and play with and Love was giddy as she fucked her smooth, dripping pussy into Danica’s face and lapped away at Lacey.

Her friend and former co-star tasted so good. Love always loved eating Lacey out and the taste of her wet pussy was making Danica’s licking so much hotter. Danica really knew how to pleasure a woman and Love was experiencing her tongue at its best as she fucked her face and was egged on by the sexy Hallmark star.

“Yesssss come on Love! Come for me! I know this is your naughty fantasy you Christmas slut!” Danica laughed sexily in between licks. “All us good Hallmark girls naked and horny and eager to fuck you! Mmmm you made me come so good and now it’s your turn Love! Now it’s your turn to come!”

“Yes! Come for us! I want to see you come Love!” Lacey chimed in, enjoying every bit of Love’s licking her pussy like she always did. “Come all over Danica’s tongue! We love how good you taste Love! Give her that sweet pussy Love! Come for her! Come for both of us!”

With Ashley and Kimberly still in their 69 as they licked each other to another orgasm while they were both being fucked up the ass, it was so easy for Lacey to be inspired. Lacey was typically a very giving person and this was the season for it after all. So she bent over so she could get into a 69 with Love, her pussy still on her friend’s face, and she pushed her tongue into Love’s right along with Danica. That gave Love two Hallmark star tongues at once and they licked her as a perfect team.

Both Lacey and Danica were so good at eating pussy and they both wanted Love’s orgasm badly as a way to thank her for such a hot party invitation. They both tongued her passionately, shoving into her dripping, bald hole and stimulating her clit. And since they were both great at what they were doing it did not take Love long at all to cream both of their tongues with her release.

“AHHHHH YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS OOOOOOH YESSSSSSS MMMM FUCK MEEEEE YESSSSSSSS FUCK MY LITTLE CHRISTMAS SLUT PUSSY WITH THOSE GOOD GIRL HALLMARK TONGUES OHHHH FUCKK YESSSSSSSS!!!” Love screamed as she came all over the two beautiful brunettes. “FUCKKK OHHHH YESSSSSS OOOOOH YOU BOTH ARE SO GOOD! OHHHH YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKK YESSSS!!!”

Love came with happy scream after happy scream, so delighted with how this had all worked out. And there was so much more they could all do to each other as no one was tired. Even as she came, Love kept working over Lacey, squeezing her friend’s round, smooth ass cheeks as she pressed the younger girl’s pussy to her face so she could lick it and Danica and Lacey shared that creamy, sweet taste.

All the other girls kept going at each other too and the celebration of Hallmark’s hottest was going to get even better as the room got even more crowded with the arrival of Allison Sweeney and Holly Robinson Peete. The two women had gotten there late but now that they were here they were so eager to join in the fun as they shared a look and immediately began stripping naked so they could dive into the crowd.

Hallmark made sure every Christmas movie wish was granted and it was the same at the mansion in an even better and sexier way to celebrate the season.

The following users thanked this post: Cosmo Kramer, BlingBlingWarrior, VSM14

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 11:29:36 PM »
Now THIS is a hell of a way to end Christmas. Thanks for sharing a story with us, have read your works over the years at CSSA, you sir are a legend.  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, KMB

KMB

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »
Now THIS is a hell of a way to end Christmas. Thanks for sharing a story with us, have read your works over the years at CSSA, you sir are a legend.  :Y:

Thank you. That's very kind. Since Hallmark is getting all this heat these days, I thought a wider audience would be good for this story and I am a huge supporter of all you guys have built here!

Enjoy!

KMB

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

the_5am_club

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 11:58:09 AM »
 >:( I'LL SUE YOU FOR 10 MILLION DOLLARZ! EXPECT A CALL FROM MY ATTORNEY!  >:(

No, seriously I bookmarked it and I'll read it tonight. 8#=D

The following users thanked this post: KMB

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 03:42:23 PM »
MANY THANKS for posting a story on our site, I truly appreciate it. I was a little drunk last night from a Christmas party so I was unable to get on and read. Do know I appreciate it though and as someone else said, you are a legend!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: KMB

KMB

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 07:24:17 PM »
Sounds like a very Merry Christmas Cadeauxxx  ;D

Hope you all like the story! I will try and post one here from time to time but my stories may be too long for this site heheh.

Happy to have something posted at such an excellent site!

KMB

boxman

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2019, 09:39:06 PM »
Wow, that was great. Most of these ladies you used aren't featured in many stories anymore, especially Rose, Sarah and Alyssa. It was great to read about them again, you sir command excellence!

Viri

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 02:31:05 PM »
Great to have you here KMB, this was a fine treat in time for Christmas.

VSM14

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »
Thank you for including babe Jessica Alba in here, always a good day to come on here and read something with her.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA