Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: New Years Eve (Taylor Swift)  (Read 10178 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
New Years Eve (Taylor Swift)
« on: December 25, 2018, 09:21:56 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

New Year's Eve with Taylor Swift
by MaxwellLord
(MF, Oral)

New Year's Eve in Manhattan. It was one of those cliche destination everyone imagines one day going to but rarely do. And even when they do, the dream rarely resembles the truth of it. Like most things it wasn't what it was cracked up to be, at least if you did the whole Times Square thing. For a lot of people that wasn't worth the effort, the headache. Taylor Swift was one of these people.

She had done the whole Times Square thing when she first moved to New York. It was all right, but, well, it didn't live up to the hype. Since then, her New Year's Eves were either spent working, relaxing at home with her cats or a small group of friends, or an apartment party. Pretty much anywhere but the loud and chaotic crowd at Times Square.

On this NYE, Taylor found herself at a masquerade party. Tuxedos, long gowns and ornate masks. Even the servers, bartenders and cocktail waitresses were done up for the party, each with their own sequined domino mask. Taylor herself went for a classic look with a long, black gown and red lips. Her mask was somewhat tame compared to the other ornate designs she saw with actual gemstones. It was just a simple black velvet mask, a few rhinestones added and a few feathers on either side of the mask. Her piercing blue eyes combined with her signature lips were a dead give away to who was behind the mask. Then again, that wasn't really the point of a masquerade. At least not these days.

The party itself was fun enough. Good friends and decent champagne. It was expensive to be sure, but bubbly was never Taylor's thing as she was far more a whiskey girl. Still, not bad at all.

While spending time with friends was always a plus at these parties, Taylor also had her own ideas of fun, including an annual game she played every year, right before the clock would strike midnight. And there it was, 11:15 and she was scoping the crowd for her playmate.

She sipped at her whiskey, a tigress on the prowl. It couldn't be one of the guests. That wouldn't do at all. Loos lips sink ships and she couldn't trust that the post-game conversation wouldn't be lubricated a bit by Mr. Perignon as the night went on. Which whittled things down to the staff. That made things easier.

11:30, she spotted him. It was the red hair that really did it. It made this server holding a tray of champagne flutes stand out among all the rest. She smiled and downed the rest of her bourbon. Taylor got out her compact and checked her lipstick. Impeccable. She left the bartender a hundred for the whiskey and a tip and made her approach.

Subtlety was far from the order of the night, not with a time crunch like this. Which honestly, was how Taylor liked it. If there's no challenge then why do it? Even if the challenge was minimal, as it always was.

"Hey, Red," she said, getting the server to turn around.

"How can I help you?" he said, his voice stiff, the rehearsed line a reflex at this point in the night.

"You can drop the tray and follow me." answered Taylor. She moved on him, her hand softly palming his crotch in such a way it could be seen as accidental if the man refused. They never did. "It's gonna be fun."

Red placed his tray down on the nearest table. "Where to?"

"Nearest supply closet." The server, officially named Red in Taylor's mind, led her to a supply closet just around the corner. It was accessible and private. No wasted time. Taylor really liked that.

They were in. Taylor pushed him against the door, he hands reaching to the door knob and locking it. "There," she smiled. "Privacy." She took her mask off and placed it on a nearby shelf. Red was moving for his when she stopped him. "No need. I don't need to know who your are. No offense."

"None taken."

"Good boy." Her hand returned to his crotch,undoing his belt and grasping onto his zipper. Taylor locked eyes on him, the look on her face playful and sensual. She had a small half-smile on her face as she slowly went to her knees while Red's zipper went down. When Taylor was all the way down, so was his zipper.

11:45. Go time.

Red's pants were tugged to his knees, his cock and balls free to the air. Taylor softly grabbed them, delicately caressing and playing with his flesh like the felines she admired.

"This is a really nice cock, Red," said Taylor. "I mean it. Not even completely hard and it's got a good thickness to it. You should be proud."

Red shivered a bit as Taylor teased his cock with her nails, making Taylor giggled a little. "Mmm, I like that you like that. Makes me feel really good. Are you feeling really good?"

"Uh huh," he got out. "Very good."

"That's so nice to hear." Her soft hand pumped his cock while her face went his thighs. She pressed her red lips against the sensitive flesh, planting kisses and leaving her mark all around his crotch before getting to the main event. She didn't have much time to spare, but the time she did was always for a bit of a tease, to really make her man of the moment want her even more than he already did.

She moved her head back. It was time. She moved forward once more, bringing her lips to his throbbing hard cock. She was ready and more than willing to give him what he'd waited for and dreamed of even longer.

She ran his cockhead along her lips, letting the plump flesh drive him crazy before taking his head in her mouth. Red moaned louder than he should have as Taylor began to suck him. Neither cared. The door was locked and no one was getting in until Taylor was done.

Red reached for Taylor's head,but paused. "It's okay sugar," she said. "You can touch me too. I won't bite. My mouth is otherwise occupied, after all."

He laughed a bit then went right back to groaning in pleasure as her mouth continued its service. And while her blowjob was hands free, that did not mean Taylor's hands were not part of the equation.

One of them teased and played with his balls, her nails tickling them slightly, just enough to add an extra jolt to ever thing. Her other hand was between her legs, massaging her clit as she sucked him. The more turned on she was, the harder she sucked, which made her even more turned on.

"Holy shit, Taylor!" Red cried out. She had taken him into her throat, surprising him to the point where he was shocked her didn't shoot on the spot. Taylor held him there for a few seconds before releasing him. A trail of saliva connected her lips to his cock as she caught her breath.

Red looked down at her, a sexy and feral snarl on her face while she regained her breath. She was going in for the kill.

11:58. The end was nigh.

Taylor slapped his cock on her face. She'd gone into full on cockslut mode. Every the performer, her face was like a woman possessed by all of her baser desires, growling commands for Red's cock.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna want to shoot that cum for me soon...oooh I wanna swallow it all too," she moaned. "Not a drop is gonna leave my mouth...not a drop  I promise...."

Oh fuck...Oh FUCK Taylor!" Red growled. "Oh fuck baby gonna give you everything...every fucking last drop I got baby!"

"Good." She smiled a sexy smile, flashing those pearly white before bringing her mouth to his balls, eagerly sucking them for a brief moment before returning to his cock, kising and sucking the sides until she got to the tip, then returned to the base, licking the underside to the tip once more.

Her tongue flicked the crown of Red's cock before slowing to a roll and then wrapping her lips around it, sensually suckling on it before returning to a full blast blowjob. It was close to countdown.

11:59.

The tension was building. The dam was bursting. Red couldn't hold back much longer and Taylor didn't expect him to. In between his moans begging for more, Taylor could hear the crowd outside.

"TEN!"

Teasing and kneading his balls.

"NINE!"

Teasing the head with her teeth.

"EIGHT!"

Her tongue a tornado.

"SEVEN!"

Red grabbed her head and began to thrust into her mouth.

"SIX!"

Taylor's hand is doing it's job on her as well, bringing her to the same edge Red is on.

"FIVE!"

He moaned her name, she moaned on his cock. The vibrations drove Red insane.

"FOUR!"

She pulled back to just the head. She wanted to taste it.

"THREE!"

"Taylor I'm gonna cum! GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

"TWO!"

"Mmm hmmm," she moaned, hungry for it."

"ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK TAYLOR!!!!!!" Red shouted, shooting his cum right into Taylor's mouth, coating her tongue as she experienced her own orgasm as well, induced by her hand and the dirtiness of the moment. A load at the stroke of midnight. The tradition was alive and well.

When Red began to go soft, she pulled off. She gave him a quick view of her mouth, loaded with his jizz before knocking it back like her favorite bourbon.

As Red caught his breath, Taylor took her compact and lipstick on again, delicately reapplying the smudged make-up to perfection once more.

"You've been a doll Red," Taylor said, planting a kiss on his cheek, one that left a bright red lipmark. "Happy new year. See ya, sweetie." She unlocked the door and left Red alone in the room.

There was always fun in New York on New Year's Eve.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, Viri, X42

LazyNinjas

Re: New Years Eve (Taylor Swift)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 10:51:07 AM »
Great work as always Maxwell  ;D

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 03:07:09 PM »
Nicely done, right in time for the start of the year.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 11:39:10 AM »
Hmmmm...the perfect New Year's Eve.  Excellent job!

Viri

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 10:22:42 PM »
Good work, reading right now to celebrate New Years.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA