Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dreaming About Her (Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 9641 times)

200InchCOCK

Dreaming About Her (Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:14:06 PM »
As I drifted off into the ethereal realm of slumber, my dreamscape was invaded by the intoxicating allure of Scarlett Johansson.
I was obsessed with her and knowing that my dreams were the only place I ever got to meet her.
My mind had been uneasy from stress at work, the usual day-to-day nuisances that plagued my life.
But none of that mattered now as Scarlett stood before me, radiant in a midnight-black gown that hugged her curves like a second skin.
Her lips were red and full, her eyes a mesmerizing shade of sapphire blue.
The air around her seemed to crackle with an energy that was both alluring and lustful.

She slowly unbuttoned her dress, revealing a lace-trimmed corset that encased her impossibly tiny waist.
With a sultry smile, she reached out to me, beckoning me closer.
I felt myself being drawn inexorably toward her, as if my body were nothing more than a marionette on strings.

My fingers trembled as I undid the final button and slid the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor in a pool of midnight-black silk.
She was even more breathtaking without the dress, her skin glowing like porcelain in the soft light of the candles.

Scarlett stepped closer, her body pressing against mine, and I could feel the heat of her skin through the thin cotton of my pajamas, or so I thought.
I glanced down to see I was naked and my cock poking straight forward, hard as a rock.
Her hands slipped around my neck, pulling me down into a passionate kiss.
I could taste the sweetness of her lips, the mint from the toothpaste she had used earlier in the day.
As our tongues tangled together, I felt a sudden surge of desire coursing through my veins.

With a gentle push, she laid me down on a bed close by, straddling my hips.
Her eyes roamed over my body, her hands exploring every inch of my skin.
She found my cock and gripped it tightly, stroking with speed. I watched her fall to her knees before me.
The touch of her fingers around my dick was so intimate. This was a moment I waited my entire life for.

Her lips kissed the head of my shaft.
"Are you ready for this?"
I nodded at her.

Her body lowered, engulfing me in the heat of her mouth. She took me deep, her throat working as she bobbed up and down.
My hips bucked involuntarily, meeting her movements with a fervor that left me breathless.
Scarlett sucked me, bobbing her head up and down repeatedly.

She moaned around my cock, her breath hot against my skin.
I couldn't believe this was really happening.
Scarlett Johansson, the woman of my dreams, was giving me the most incredible blowjob of my life.

Her movements became more frantic, her hands pressing into my hips as she sucked me harder.
Her saliva dripped down my shaft, and I felt the head of my pole go deeply down her throat.
The best part about this pleasure was that I didn't feel like I was about to reach an orgasm anytime soon, no matter how much she deepthroated my dick.

Scarlett's hair fell forward, obscuring her face as she continued to suck me.
I could see the fine sheen of sweat that had broken out on her forehead, and it only served to make her more alluring.
The bed creaked beneath her movements, and I felt the heat emanating from her body as she bobbed up and down, taking me deeper, still sucking.

I gripped her hair, pulling her off me just enough to look into her eyes.
They were filled with pure lust.
Scarlett climbed on top, straddling me again after I let go of her hair.
She impaled herself on my cock, ready to ride.

She moved slowly at first, her hips swaying in a hypnotic rhythm as she adjusted to the feel of me inside her.
I could feel the heat of her body against mine, the softness of her skin beneath my fingers as I cupped her breasts.
She moaned deeply, arching her back, and then began to move faster, riding me hard.
I knew she was going to keep going until I finally came.
Unlike the blowjob, this time I felt an urge to shoot my seed inside her.

I could feel the tension building inside me, the inexorable approach of orgasm and I was ready for it.
To give this woman I loved my seed as a sign of love and share an orgasm together.

Scarlett's movements grew more frenzied as she felt my body tensing beneath her.
Her breasts bounced wildly with each thrust, and her long hair cascaded down over us like a waterfall.
The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room, and I could feel the heat of our passion radiating through the air.

I gripped her hips tightly, urging her to go faster, harder, deeper.
She met my thrusts with her own, their rhythm becoming a symphony of desire.
Her breath came in ragged gasps, and her eyes were half-closed, lost in the sensation of having me inside her.
I felt my orgasm building, growing closer with each thrust of my hips, each moan that escaped my lips.

Scarlett's eyes clenched shut, her lips parted in a silent scream.
"Oh, god," she moaned, her body shuddering as she came.
The tightness around me intensified, and with a groan that came from deep within my soul, I released myself into her.
My seed spilled into her, filling her, as our hips continued to move together in a final, desperate thrust.

My vision became a blur as I awakened back into reality, laying in my bed.
My heart was racing, wishing that the experience was more than a dream.
Only in a slumber could I meet her and the mere thought wash away all my problems of the day.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Heavenonearth, StS

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA