Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cindy Inc. series [multiple celebrities]  (Read 4145 times)

Cindylover1969

Cindy Inc. series [multiple celebrities]
« on: August 19, 2020, 09:42:41 AM »
Author’s note: This is sort of an introductory story to sort of set the stage , y’know a pilot.(In the original version the other establishment was run by Anna Nicole Smith. To make it in line with the series, it’s been changed to  Jennifer Lopez.)

CINDY INC: Recruitment
The women she had under contract were available all the time because of other commitments (filming, tours, etc), you could always arrive at Cindy, Inc. and guarantee of having someone famous tending to your needs - prostitutes maybe, but you wouldn't find better paid (or better done) ones anywhere. Not even at Jennifer Lopez's rival establishment.

However, Cindy was never one to keep still. She was always on the lookout for new blood; she believed in giving the best service she could - "We charge a lot, we have to give them a lot," she told her shareholders at one meeting. As a result, it was hard to find one attractive celeb who WASN'T under contract to either Cindy or Anna. For instance, when Cindy signed up Britney Spears, Anna retaliated by getting Christina Aguilera. Cindy had snapped up Destiny's Child, J-Lo had acquired Li'l Kim and Pink. Cindy had talked Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jessica Alba into signing on the dotted line, Anna had gotten her mitts on Charisma Carpenter and Lucy Lawless. The feuding and fussing went on and on. And now, as Jennifer Lopez's limo ferried her over to get Carmen Electra, Cindy was en route to finalise negotiations with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Cindy sat back, an exhausted and newly-signed Jessica Simpson next to her. "Does it have to be a tattoo, Miss C?" Jessica asked.

"Only a tiny one," Cindy told her. "That way everyone'll know you work for me." Indeed, all Cindy's ladies had a small C somewhere on their person. "I wish I didn't have to do this today though..."

"You do want JLH, don't you?" the singer asked. "And I hear J-Lo is after her as well."

"Only because I was asking," Cindy replied. "But if I don't make it, you'll be great to have anyway. That audition you did was something."

Indeed, Jessica Simpson's confession that she was pretty eager to have sex had been more than just smoke...

In the hotel suite that Jennifer Love Hewitt had booked while she was in the city, she paced back and forth, wondering whether this was such a good idea. It wasn't like the two celebrity brothels were such a secret, but no one knew for sure who belonged to who. And there were still a few holdouts - Jennifer didn't mind a few dents to her good-girl image, but it might still be better to hold out a bit...

"Howdy, heartbreaker!" Jessica said happily, entering the room.

"Hey, Jess!" Jennifer replied in kind, embracing the arrival (was she NAKED under her dress?). "What are you doing here?"

"It's the boss's idea," the Texan explained. "Cindy always likes the new girls to meet the most recent arrival. Helps put them at ease."

"Now before we get started," Cindy added as she entered, "I need to tell you that we don't have paper contracts here - we're going to put you through your paces before we talk a deal."

"My paces?" Jennifer repeated. "What, I'm going to fuck in front of you? I'm going to fuck..." and she looked at Jessica.

"No," Cindy told her. "Not unless you want to. I was thinking more of you joining me and Jessica on a pilot job. (Like TV series, each potential new member went on a preliminary test, a "pilot," to see how she worked out.) One of my clients thinks you'd be great waiting tables..."

That evening, Cindy, Jennifer and Jessica were working undercover at a club (not one of Rande's clubs, although he knew what his wife was doing). For one night only, the three would be serving as waitresses. And the three had had their shapely behinds pinched so often that they had been tenderized.

"Man, dinner is served and we haven't even ordered yet!" one customer drooled as Jennifer bent before him, giving him a clear view of her chest. "What a rack... and some great buns for dessert!" he added, patting Jennifer's seat.

"You know, you don't get the full effect with this covering them," Jennifer cooed, taking his hand and slowly pushing it under the fabric. ("Unless he or she wants to hurt you and you haven't asked," Cindy had told her, "the customer is always right.") The man beamed; she was right. Her ass did feel better without the fabric.

"Meet me later and you can do more than squeeze," she told him with a wink. "I get off in an hour..."

An hour and five minutes later, the customer made his way to the private area of the club - the back room, where you could have any special sessions you desired. He had set himself up for a bit of disappointment - just in case he wasn't about to put his cock inside Jennifer Love Hewitt.

His fears were unfounded. There were two other men there already, one with his head buried between Cindy Crawford's legs, the other gasping as Jessica Simpson swallowed his equipment. Jennifer was sitting on the face of the latter, grinning away. "You're late," she laughed.

Within seconds he was making up for lost time, his own prick journeying down her throat. Jennifer had never been the giver and recipient of oral sex before, and she was enjoying it. But no more so than Cindy, who was thrashing around for something to hold on to as her own customer squeezed her firm rump; or Jessica, who scrambled around to suck Cindy's man off as her own customer took Miss Simpson's first-class bosom in his hands and started to rub the nipples.

Jennifer soon felt the man's cock start to produce its come - she pulled back and took it in her hand, thrusting three times before she felt the cream moisturise her face. She then dragged down her customer - "Don't worry, we're not through yet" - and thrust her tongue down his throat. It was a weird sensation being kissed by a woman covered with his own jism. But at least the woman was tasty little Jennifer Love Hewitt. If only Cindy or Jessica could be persuaded to taste her snatch (but the word had it that Cindy was a one-woman woman, and Jessica wasn't prepared to do that just yet).

Jessica and Cindy were double-teaming the second man now, Cindy working on his front while Jessica did his back, and the third man was happily rimming Cindy's perfect puckery asshole, loving her groans as he did so. He had never eaten a woman's ass before, and he was over the moon to be starting on this particular one. With visions of his jacking off to Jessica Simpson's buns, he promised that the sweet young Texan would be next. He gently pinched Cindy's buttocks as he went further up.

"Wanna watch me fist-fuck?" Jennifer asked her customer.

"Who?" the man asked, already happy at Jennifer's hands and lips.

"Jessica and the guy Cindy's blowing."

Jessica and the guy Cindy was blowing nearly came on the spot. Jennifer started to slather her arms up to the elbow with the Vaseline, while Cindy began to apply the jelly to her man's ass, and Jessica's guy started to do the same to Miss Simpson. "Pile it up on there," Cindy told him.

"Aren't you afraid there'll be more Vaseline than butt?" laughed Jessica.

"We did something like this once at the London branch with Martine McCutcheon and Cat Deeley," Cindy explained. "Martine's buns weren't oiled enough, and..." She left it unfinished, but everyone knew that that was the real reason Martine had kept missing performances of "My Fair Lady."

"You heard the boss," Jessica nodded. "Pile it on."

Jennifer's customer, in case you're wondering, was keeping Miss Hewitt occupied by feasting on her tight little snatch. He continued doing this even as the two recipients, all oiled up, spread themselves and felt Jennifer's squeezed fists prodding against their back doors. Cindy's man was a bit nervous - he had been butt-fucked before, but not with a fist.

"Here," said Cindy softly. "Suck on this - it'll ease your mind."

She was right - having one of Cindy Crawford's hard, freckled, erect nipples in his mouth did help relax him. He just managed to keep from biting into it as he felt Jennifer Love Hewitt's right hand slowly bore into him.

Jessica Simpson, being as she was with someone a bit more nervous, had to settle for fondling the man's prick - which was just as well. As Jennifer's left hand began to widen her beautiful chute, she clamped her teeth down hard.

Jennifer started to push one arm up as she slipped the other down, slowly working her two partners as if she was driving a car. She watched as Jessica and the man found themselves accommodating more and more of her arms - heavens above, how was she getting so much inside? There were six loads of sexual happiness boiling over in the room that night, as they wondered who would come first. As Jessica felt herself approaching the heights from Jennifer's fist, and as Cindy enjoyed the best suckling of her life from a grown man, and as Jennifer felt her lover's tongue finishing her off, it was anybody's guess...

The customers took turns kissing Jennifer's left arm afterwards ("Better Jessica Simpson's asshole than a cow's"), as she gazed at a satisfied Cindy.

"So, did I make the grade?" she asked.

"Let me put it this way - when are you available next?" Cindy queried.

"How much do we owe you?" one guy asked.

"Field tests are always on the house. And so's the first time at Cindy Inc. If you'd like to make the appointment now for a rematch..."

"But this time I want to cornhole Jenny," Jessica interrupted, looking at Jennifer's ass. "The view looks great from here."

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA