Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Don't Tell My Husband (Kelly Brook)  (Read 17374 times)

Banshee

Don't Tell My Husband (Kelly Brook)
« on: March 31, 2024, 04:32:26 PM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Kelly Brook
Codes - MF, Cheating, Affairs, Bored Housewife, Slut, Oral, Tittyfucking, Cum On Tits

Kelly Brook's husband couldn't keep up with her high sex drive. She just wanted to fuck all the time, all day, every day when they were home. It was a never-ending need that seemed to consume her every thought, leaving her restless and unfulfilled. Her husband, Tom, was a nice guy, but he simply didn't have what it took to keep up with her insatiable desire. Few men in this world did. Frustrated and horny, she turned her attention to her new butler. Xavier had the looks that made her excited. Tall, muscular and with a body covered in tattoos. A real bad boy who looked like he could give her what she needed.

In the past week, Kelly had tried to make advances to him. The young man seemed immune to her seductive act. It bothered her that he could overlook her desires. She knew that there were other men across the country who would have dropped their pants if she asked them to get out their cock. After all, she was still famous as one of the biggest sex symbols and glamour models across the England. Why this young man didn't seem to have the hots for her was driving her crazy. She would have gave up on him if not for noticing in the bulge in the front of his pants yesterday when he saw her leaning over and her huge boobs almost spilling out of her top.

Today was not unlike the previous. She was horny and in the mood for a hard fucking. Her husband wasn't home. Typical of him to be out at work and neglecting her needs. The honeymoon was a non-stop sex marathon that he thought would end once they settled into their marriage. That wasn't the case with Kelly. Now in her forties, she wanted to fuck the years away, making up for all the lost time she spent focusing on her career modelling and acting.

Xavier was busy tending to the house as usual. An hour ago he was vacuuming the upstairs bedrooms, then it was off to laundry. Her husband didn't seem to mind that the handyman doing work around the house was literal eye candy for her. Xavier looked like a man Kelly dated over a decade ago with a similar muscular build and body covered in tattoos.

He was strolling through the living room when he caught a glimpse of her lounging almost fully naked on the couch, her huge breasts practically spilling out of her negligee. Her long brunette hair was fixed in a ponytail. Kelly looked as sexy as ever. Her plump lips were parted, her breathing labored, her eyes glassy with desire. In that moment, he knew she wanted him. "Xavier, come here."

He approached her slowly, his cock already hardening in his pants, and knelt down beside her. "Yes, Kelly?" he asked, his voice low and seductive. Without a word, she reached out and grabbed his hand, placing it on one of her massive breasts. Her nipple was hard as a bullet, and he gave it a squeeze, feeling her shudder beneath his touch. "That's it," she moaned. "Squeeze me." He did as she said, rolling her nipple between his fingers, and she arched her back, pushing her breast further into his hand.

With her free hand, she reached down and pulled her negligee aside, revealing her wet, swollen pussy. Freshly shaved and ready to be fucked. "I need someone to play with," she panted. "You've been working so hard. Why don't I reward you while my husband isn't home?" He didn't hesitate to use his other hand to squeeze her breasts together. She laid there naked, presenting her voluptuous body before him. Kelly moaned as his eyes shifted down to her pussy again.

Xavier moved down, positioning his head between her thighs. He inhaled deeply, taking in her lustful scent, before slowly parting her lips with his tongue. She was already so wet, and she tasted even better than she smelled. He began to lick her roughly, using his tongue to tease her clit while his fingers explored her inner folds. Kelly closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling of his tongue exploring her hot cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes," she murmured, her hips bucking against his face. "That's it, Xavier. Eat my pussy." He groaned, his cock straining against his pants as he continued to feast on her. He slid a finger inside her, feeling her tightness as she grew wetter. She was so fucking hot, and she wanted this so badly. He could feel her muscles tensing, her body tensing up as she neared her climax. He stopped, not wanting to taste her. As he leaned up, Kelly looked him in the eyes. Her hands were cradling her huge tits, squeezing them. "I want your cock."

She reached down and unbuckled his pants, letting them fall to the floor. His huge erection sprang free, "Oh my, my, my! Look what we have here," Kelly got off the couch and fell to her knees. She reached out, wrapping her hand around it, stroking it slowly. "You're so big," she whispered. "This is just what I've needed all day. One big hard cock and it's all for me!" She looked up at him, her eyes shining with lust, and then she lowered her head, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. She sucked it for a moment, then pulled it to rub her tongue from the head down to the underside. Their eyes met as she moved her tongue back up to the head, twirling it around and then enveloping her lips around his meaty dick.

Xavier moaned, "Oh, fuck!" His cry was loud, heard throughout the large house. She began to bob her head, slowly at first and then with increasing speed. Kelly was a hungry cocksucker who's appetite was not easy to satisfy. There were times when she made men cum within seconds from her aggressive ways of sucking dick. Within seconds she was slobbering loudly on the length of his dick. She removed her fingers and pressed her hands against his legs, holding him steady as she took him deeper and deeper down her throat. Her wet, hot mouth and the velvet softness of her tongue sent shudders of pleasure through him.

He reached down, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her off his cock to hear a pop noise. Kelly laughed at him. "What's the matter? You're not gonna cum already? Or are you?" She was taunting him as he held her hair. Xavier wasn't sure how to respond so he let go of her hair, allowing her to resume blowing him. She enveloped her lips around it, pushing it down her throat again. Her eyes were closed, her lips stretched around the thick length of his cock. Her cheeks hollowed out as she worked him with her mouth and tongue. He stood there and watched as she bobbed her head up and down in a fast pace.

Muffled moans and various sucking noises were heard. Kelly was able to take the full length of his dick down her throat without gagging or choking. She was putting on a show of what a world class cocksucker she was. This was the pleasure her husband was missing out on. This is what he could not bear to keep up with. Xavier was holding onto dear life, struggling as he gazed down into her big brown eyes. Kelly shifted her hands to her huge breasts, pressing them together below. Drool was leaking from both corners of her mouth with thick strings falling to those epic tits.

He couldn't hold back any longer. Tyler reached for her hair and gripped tightly. Kelly reacted to what he was about to do by shoving his cock all the way down her throat. She deepthroated him in an effort to prevent him from stopping her. He pulled her off, not wanting to cum in her mouth. She exhaled as several saliva strings broke from her lips back to his cock. Kelly pouted, looking at him in disappointment like he was taking her favorite toy away.

"Come here," he said, his voice strained. He sat down on the couch, lifting his legs and spreading them wide. Kelly crawled over to him, got up and straddled his waist. She leaned forward, kissing him passionately as she lowered her hips, positioning his cock at her wet entrance. With a slow, deep thrust, she impaled herself on his hardness. She moaned loudly as she felt him fill her up.

She began to ride him, moving her hips in a sensual rhythm. Her breasts bounced with each movement. At last, she was satisfied to have a cock inside her. Kelly bounced up and down, riding Xavier like a wild stallion. Their bodies smacked together along with her huge tits flapping up and down that made several slapping sounds. He reached up and grabbed ahold of those huge tits. Kelly moaned and grabbed his wrists, encouraging him to play with her boobs. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed with pleasure to finally be fucking after days of no sex at all.

Her movements became more urgent as she rode him in a rhythm. "Oh, God, Xavier! Yes! Yessssssss!!" she cried out. Her words sent a surge of pleasure through him, making him harder and faster. Tyler let go of her huge boobs and shoved his face between them, smothering himself with them. He took control, bucking his hips to pound his cock in her tight cunt. Kelly's eyes rolled to the back of her head now that he was finally taking her. "YES, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME!!"

Her screams filled the room as their bodies met in perfect synchronization. Her huge tits slapped against his face as he continued to thrust up into her. Her hands gripped his shoulders, digging her long, painted nails into his skin. "FUCK ME!!" He responded to that scream by rising up from the couch. Kelly wrapped her arms and legs around him as he was now standing up and bucking his hips to keep his cock moving inside her. This position was only temporarily as he turned her around and sat her down on the couch. Now facing her, he mounted her legs over his shoulders and continued to thrust his cock in her pussy.

"THAT'S IT! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH!! FUCK ME, XAVIER!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!" Her moans and screams echoed off the walls as he pounded her. The sex-crazed, lustful animal had come out of Kelly and she could not contain the horny beast inside her. He reached down and slapped her tits, making them clap together. Tyler slowed down as she moved her legs off his shoulders and spread them out. He pulled his cock out and thrust it back in, her wetness allowing for easy penetration. Then he did it again to tease her. She began pouting. "Don't do that to me. I told you to fuck me. Don't stop and start, and pull this act."

Xavier chuckled. "What? You don't like being teased?" Kelly rolled her eyes as he sank his cock back into her pussy. "Listen to me, Xavier. I'm the one who does the teasing. Not you! Me! When I tell you to fuck me, you know exactly what I want!" She got her point across in that sassy delivery of her words. His eyes locked on hers, and he saw the desire, the lust, the need for him to keep going. He was more than willing to oblige.

"If you wanted me to fuck you before, all you had to do was ask!" he growled as he began thrusting harder and faster, slamming into her with a force that made her cry out. Her tits bounced up and down, shaking uncontrollably. Kelly locked eyes with him, gritting her teeth as she started growling. "THAT'S IT! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! KEEP GOING!! JUST FUCKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Her screams became louder. The sensations consumed her, and she felt the familiar tightening in her belly. "I'm gonna make you cum, Kelly!" he promised, and she believed him.

He reached down with one hand, rubbing her clit as he continued to pound into her. She tensed up, gritting her teeth and squealing as the pleasure overwhelmed her. "OHHHH, GOD!! XAVIER!! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!" She felt her orgasm crashing through her, waves of pleasure washing over her. "YESSSSSSS, KELLLLLLYYYYY!!" He followed her over the edge, his cock throbbing inside her as he quickly pulled out and shot a thick load of cum across her stomach. Her eyes were closed as her pussy was squirting all over him. He just stood there, stroking his cock to shoot wad after wad of hot, creamy cum across her stomach.

Finally, she caught her breath. "Oh my..." was all she could manage. "Oh, that was... oh my..." She looked down at her stomach, covered in his cum. "I can't believe..." Her voice trailed off as she ran her fingers through the semen on her skin. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Well, I can," Xavier chuckled, his voice a little rough. He leaned down and kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers. "I mean, the way you were flirting with me yesterday. I had a feeling we'd eventually do this." Her eyes shifted to his face and Kelly gave him a stern look as she pointed her finger at him. "You must promise me that you won't tell my husband."

Xavier nodded. "Don't worry, I want."

"No, I want a promise. Don't tell my husband. Promise me."

"Okay, Kelly. I promise I won't tell Tom." She sighed after he told her what she wanted to hear. Kelly wiped some of the cum from her stomach and licked her hand clean. She looked at his cock and smirked.

"I want another round. You were so good, we are just getting started."

Xavier grinned at her, his gaze moving from her face down to her stomach, where his cum still covered her skin. "I'm flattered, Kelly, but are you sure?"

Rolling her eyes at him, she stood up from the couch. "Don't tell me you're tired! My husband only lasts one round. I want two today, and maybe three the next time." His eyes widened as he understand what she was saying. Xavier was beginning to learn just how much of a sex crazed maniac Kelly was. There were few men who could keep up with her. He had to be thankful to be doing this with her, but now have enough strength to go more than a single round with her. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

"Oh, look at that. You're already getting hard again." She flashed her teeth, giggling as she looked so horny, almost like a sexy devil. Kelly gripped his dick tightly as Xavier stood there. She fell to her knees, ready to suck his cock again.

Her tongue snaked out, swirling around the head of his cock before she engulfed it entirely. She took him deep into her mouth, making slurping noises as she bobbed her head up and down. Xavier closed his eyes, moaning loudly as he felt her warm, wet mouth on him. Since he had already cum, it was easier for him to deal with her complete oral onslaught. Kelly loudly slobbered her own cum off his cock, cleaning it with her lips. Her eyes looked up at him as she started massaging her boobs while sucking him.

"Oh, Kelly... You suck better than any woman I've ever had." She pushed his cock all the way down her throat, almost swallowing it whole. This woman was the type of cock hungry whore he had dirty fantasies about. Kelly started slow, but had made this a sloppy blowjob. Xavier was impressed with her gag reflexes that told him she had sucked a lot of dick before his. She pulled back and then resumed bobbing her head up and down, slobbering loudly.

Her cheeks flushed, hollowing out as she gazed up at him. Xavier felt as if he could stand there for an eternity as she sucked him off. Drool was leaking from the corners of her mouth again from the sheer excess of how long she was sucking his cock. Kelly pulled his cock out of her mouth with gobs of saliva dripping from it. "Mmmmmmmmm, yeah." She spit on the head and then grabbed her huge tits. "Your cock is just wet enough for what I want to do next."

What that next thing was came to him quickly as he saw her grab those huge breasts and shove them around his cock. She squeezed them together and then smiled wide. "Fuck my tits."

Xavier groaned, Her tits were so soft and smooth. As he began to thrust, his wet cock glided easily between them. Kelly moaned at the feeling as she looked him in the eyes. She was still grinning with her teeth exposed, looking like a cum crazed whore. he continued to thrust, pumping his cock between her tits.

"Mmmmmmm," Kelly moaned, "I've been wanting this all day. You have no idea how good it feels. The one thing my husband loves is when I let him fuck my tits." She squeezed her breasts together as tightly as she could. The wetness of his cock made squishing sounds as he pumped it nice and slow between her boobs. Kelly was in heaven. There was nothing better than getting her tits fucked after a fine bloke made her cum. Since Xavier had already cum once, he could withstand a long period of time fucking her tits. He didn't want to stop. The pleasure was amazing to the point he continued to thrust slowly.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Keep fucking these tits. Fuck 'em nice and slow for me." She spoke in a low, sultry voice. Kelly glanced down to watch the head of his cock poke up with each full thrust. She licked it a few times, then opened her mouth. His thrusts weren't great enough for the head to reach her mouth. He stopped thrusting abruptly and then pulled his cock from her tits. Kelly looked at him disappointed. She held her tits up, rubbing them together as a way to quietly tease him. He saw her nipples and poked the head of his cock into the left one. Then he did it to the right. As she took a deep breath, he slapped the head of his cock against her right boob. Kelly bit her lower lip, moaning. "Mmmmmmmmm, you love these tits, don't you?"

Xavier grinned as he slowly slid his cock between her breasts again. When she saw where it was going, Kelly pulled her tits apart and quickly smashed them around his cock. He thrust hard, feeling his entire cock between them. "Oh, yeah. You're right. I do love your tits." He groaned as he bucked his hips to fuck her tits again. Kelly looked at him with a stern face. "Don't pull out this time until you're ready to cum. Better yet, leave that to me." She reminded him who was the boss.

He nodded, and then he began to thrust between her tits again. Xavier moaned. "Ohhhh, fuck! God this feels amazing!" She kept the same stern expression, moaning softly as he started to pump his cock harder and faster. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he found a pace fucking her tits again. Kelly watched his face, keeping her tits pressed together firmly with each thrust. It was inevitable he was going to cum when she saw him gritting his teeth. "Are you ready to cum, Xavier?"

"Yes, Kelly! Ohhhh, god!!" She used her right hand to grab his cock from between her boobs, wrapping her fingers tightly around it. Her left boob moved underneath to hold her tits up. She aimed his cock at her breasts and started jerking it. "Oh yeah," she moaned, "that's it. Give it to me."

Xavier groaned and started screaming. "Fuck, Kelly! Ohhh, KELLY!!" His cock jerked in her hand, hot cum spurting onto her tits. Two lines covered her left boob, then another ran up to her neck. She kept stroking it, moving her hand back and forth with expertise at forcing out his cum. The final drops fell to her right nipple. Kelly moaned, rubbing his cock against her nipple with a wide smile in pride of how she milked him dry. She could feel the hot cum flowing down her chest. Xavier was so spent he stepped around and fell down on the couch exhausted.

Kelly looked down at her breasts, covered in Xavier's cum. "Well, that was a good fuck, Xavier," she said with a satisfied smile. "But I can tell you need some rest now." She patted him on the shoulder and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll get you something to drink and maybe we can take a nap. You look exhausted."

She reached for his clothes on the floor and tossed them at him on the couch. "Make sure you get dressed first. And one other thing, remember not to tell my husband about this."

"Don't worry, I promised you. I won't tell a soul." As she watched him get dressed, she couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. She had taken control of the situation and shown him what she was capable of in the art of seduction and her lustful hunger. Maybe he was worthy of a second go when she needed someone to fuck while her husband was gone.

Viri

Re: Don't Tell My Husband (Kelly Brook)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 09:24:47 AM »
Bored housewives, bring it on lol. Kelly saw a chance for some dick and she took it.

The following users thanked this post: Banshee

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 10:35:19 AM »
This story makes me want to give it a shot writing Kelly.

passion_seeker

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 03:11:39 AM »
I can totally picture Kelly getting it on with a tattooed up hunk lol.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA