Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Two Blondes, Two Brits and Two Robins  (Read 2943 times)

Blocboy VC

Two Blondes, Two Brits and Two Robins
« on: July 07, 2023, 12:02:34 AM »
Celebs Featured: Chloe Grace Moretz, Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, Robin Wright, Imogen Poots, Hannah Diamond

Chloe Grace Moretz was confused. One minute she was ready to relax outside on the beautiful summer day, the next she got a random piece of paper telling her to go to the location listed and to hop in the car that would pull up at her place to get there as soon as possible. She hadn’t time to change, she was still wearing her crop-top and short shorts she had put on to lounge outside, although she was able to put her alcoholic drink down before the car pulled up. Now she was in a corridor alone, although she swore she saw another woman also in the seat next to her when she got in the car.

The hallway was pretty dark, although thankfully had one light dimly shining on the ceiling. Chloe could still hardly see anything, though. She saw movement, although she couldn’t make out who or what was moving aside from a tiny glimpse of blonde hair, or at least that’s what it looked like. She reached out, managing to grab whoever this was and tried to throw them to the ground. This other person was much stronger than Chloe, though and knocked her down with little effort. Chloe now hated her outfit do the amount of skin it showed. Getting tossed onto a stone floor with her current attire, she knew that she’d have a few bruises. She tried to defend herself, although before she could attack this mystery person, she felt a hand come down and smack her across her face.

Scarlett Johansson was pissed off. Not only was she forced to take a ride in a car that was driven by a woman who looked like she might kill her, but the woman who was placed next to her didn’t even try to speak to her. Now she had the nerve to try to attack her on top of that. Scarlett, using her quick reflexes and reaction time was able to knock the woman to the floor quickly before she could even get a single hit in. She could now get a better look at who this woman was. She noticed her teal eyes, blonde hair and full lips. “You’re Chloe Moretz, right?” Scarlett asked.

“Yes. And you’re Scarlett Johansson. I recognize that voice anywhere. What do you think you’re doing? You tried to attack me!” Chloe said, clearly furious.

“You tried to attack me first! I was defending myself. I’m gonna get straight to the point here. You got any idea where we are or how to get out of here?”

“Not a clue. But I bet if we keep on walking we’ll find a way out. Hopefully.” Chloe said as she got up. After the two of them apologized to each other, they were on their way. Chloe didn’t know if she should trust Scarlett fully, although she did seem quite paranoid. Even if those tight jeans she wore showed off those great legs of her’s and her shirt showed off her tits perfectly and Chloe snapped out of the temporary trance she was in. Now wasn’t the time to ogle the woman next to her. That could be saved for later, even if she did notice Scarlett giving her a once-over too.

“Greetings, challengers.” A robotic voice said. The two women didn’t know where it was coming from, although the first thing to note was that it sounded distractingly like the character GLaDOS from the Portal video game series. “You will able to be free from this facility after you complete the two challenges you have been tasked with today. Then you can go back home, to your boring lives of insignificance and meaninglessness. You will also get a cookie.” The voice continued.

Scarlett wasn’t having any of that. “I don’t know who the fuck you are, but whoever you are, kindly fuck off.”

“Who I am is not important. What is important is studying you two’s sexual performance with two groups of other women. So keep on walking and listen to me.”

“What if we don’t? What can you do? You’re just a voice. “

“You don’t want to know. Trust me. Let’s just say some of your least favorite foods and drinks will be blended up, then you have to drink a hundred gallons of it as I laugh at and insult you. That’s just one of the things we here have got planned if you don’t comply with what you’re asked to do. Now then, your first challenge is with the two Robins in another room. It involves pain, one of the best things in the world to watch. If you can get the two of them to climax, then you move on to the second challenge, and the two Robins get to leave here. I figured I’d lay it all out here for you in case your puny brains couldn’t understand everything and wanted to ask questions. After all, more was put into Chloe’s lips than her brain.”

Chloe was extremely offended by this, but didn’t want to get to an insult match with the robot so kept quiet. Her and Scarlett walked through room after room, but found nothing. Chloe decided to finally speak to the robot for the first time.

“Hey, robo bitch. We’ve walked through like five empty rooms now. Where are these Robins you were talking about?”

“I didn’t say what room they’d be in, did I? You really are stupid. You’ll know the room when you find it. Keep walking.”

They kept walking as instructed, eventually finding a door much larger than the others.

“Congratulations. You made it. It only took fifteen minutes. Now go inside and meet the two Robins.”.

They entered the room and saw two women clad in full leather dominatrix gear standing in the middle of the room. Scarlett recognized one of them, that being Cobie Smulders, but the other one she was having trouble identifying.

“I’m Robin, Robin Wright.” The other woman said.

“Now with greetings out of the way, begin your challenge.” The robot said.

“Wait, her name isn’t even actually Robin!” Scarlett said, pointing to Cobie.

“You focus too much on minuscule details. Stop speaking and get to stripping.” The robot said. Scarlett complied, as Robin helped her undress. Scarlett decided to be brave, and tossed her bra at a camera that someone, most likely  the robot had set up.

“Not a wise decision. This thing could infect me with your stupidity. I can’t have that.” It said, making an arm pop out of somewhere and tossing the bra back at Scarlett and Robin who’d just finishing removing Scarlett’s jeans.

With Cobie and Chloe, Cobie already got started. Chloe was stripped of her top and shorts quickly, with Cobie then handcuffing her to a wall as she explored her body with her hands.

“I love the research we’re doing here, but I can’t help but want to gag at seeing them going slowly. Come on, do something painful already.” The robot said. To remedy this, Robin grabbed two nipple clamps and attached them to Scarlett’s breasts. She then tugged her closer to her using the chain on them, making Scarlett let out a small scream. She then began to finger Scarlett while also pulling at the chains of the clamps. She loved Scarlett’s breasts, but wish she could’ve worshiped them some other way.

With Chloe and Cobie, Cobie was worried. She was worried that with the grip Chloe’s lips seemed to possess, her soul would get sucked out of her body. Still though, she tried her best to make sure pain was involved to please that robotic bitch who seemed to run the place. She gave Chloe a couple hits with a writing crop, although whispered apologies to her before each hit. Chloe was doing a good job of eating her out if she was being honest. She figured she’d cum soon, which meant her and Robin would be out of here. At least that’s what the crazy robot had said, anyway. She looked over at Scarlett and Robin, Robin’s tugging on the chains of Scarlett’s nipple clamps couldn’t be comfortable, but it got the robot to shut up at least. Cobie also noticed that Scarlett and Robin were cumming together, with both of them only using their fingers to make the other cum. She couldn’t see that for long, as Chloe’s perfect mouth made her climax herself, with her falling backward, somehow managing to land on top of Scarlett.

“The two Robins are now free to go.” The robot said. Cobie managed to get up quickly, although Robin was still in a post-orgasmic bliss, seemingly unable to move. The Robot made an arm appear out of the camera again and grabbed Robin to make her stand up. “I recommend you two redress before leaving. As for you two blondes, there’s still one more challenge left. I suggest you get to trying to complete it before you are terminated.” The robot said. Both Robin and Cobie redressed, with Cobie giving Scarlett a kiss on the way out.

The two of them decided to not redress, although took their clothes with them on their way to the next challenge. Scarlett attempted to fight the camera, although only got a hurt hand in the process.

“The pain portion of the experiment is over. I’d recommend you stop trying to destroy indestructible metal by punching it.”

“I’m gonna fucking kill you. I’m not sure how, but I’ll fucking kill you.”

“There’s no need for that sort of language. Cursing is only used for those that are too moronic to come up with more creative insults. Go to the next room now, it shouldn’t be too hard to find. This is challenge two of two.”

“Yeah, we know.” Chloe said. This bitch was really starting to get on her nerves. Chloe and Scarlett kept walking, the robot snarking at them along the way. They eventually heard something that sounded like one woman singing while another was laughing. They moved closer to the room.

“You found it. Challenge two is The Brits. Similar to challenge one, your job is to make the two women inside the room reach climax. Then you get to leave, they do as well and plus you two get a cookie.”

Scarlett and Chloe entered the room, seeing two women already in it. One of them was singing, while the other one was laughing at her overall excited happy vibe. The one doing the singing was already topless while the other one was still fully clothed. Chloe and Scarlett recognized the fully dressed woman as actress Imogen Poots, but couldn’t recognize the singer. The singer decided to stop singing and dancing to come over and give Chloe a hug.

“Hi! I’m Hannah. Hannah Diamond. That’s Imogen Poots.”

“I’m glad you’re all introducing yourselves in the way I told you to. Probably is necessary for these dumb blondes.” The robot decided to chime in again, although the women ignored her.

Scarlett and Chloe put their clothes in a pile near Hannah’s shirt, then went to removing her skirt. Chloe got Hannah naked and instantly started to kiss her, while Scarlett took off Imogen’s shirt and pants while admiring her blue eyes while Imogen removed her bra and panties.

“I know her eyes look nice, but remember your challenge.” The robot reminded her. Imogen aggressively kissed Scarlett, throwing her onto a couch set up in a corner.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you for years. That robot might be a major bitch, but hey, she got a naked Scarlett Johansson all for me, I can’t complain much.” Imogen said as she began to ravish Scarlett’s breasts with her mouth. She didn’t care if she left marks, she wanted to make Scarlett cum no matter what it took.

Chloe admitted that while Hannah wasn’t that great at giving head, she just had so much enthusiasm that she just couldn’t tell her what to do better. Her goal was to make Hannah cum though, not the other way around. While she’d like to cum, it’d only make her and Scarlett’s stay here longer. She reluctantly told Hannah to switch positions which eventually she did. She let Hannah play with her breasts while she ate her out at least, she figured she’d at least give her something even if her breasts aren’t close to someone like Scarlett’s.

Scarlett was slightly scared of Imogen now, she’d left like at least three bite marks on her thighs and breasts at this point. She had at least managed to get her fingers inside of Imogen though, and figured this would make her cum so her and Chloe could leave. Eventually Imogen came all over Scarlett’s hand and instantly grabbed Scarlett’s fingers to lick them clean. Scarlett noticed that Chloe made Hannah come pretty quickly, all that excitement must have made Hannah horny.

“Any reason your friend there is so peppy and upbeat?”

“Oh yeah. She kinda went insane while her and I were here. You know, the usual for stuff like this.” Imogen said as if this was just a typical thing. The four women eventually redressed, the robot coming to greet them afterwards.

“You have completed your two challenges. Congratulations, dumb blonde one and dumb blond number two. As promised, here’s your cookie.” The robot said. It then made a screen appear in front of them, a picture of a cookie on it.

“What? Where’s the cookie?” Scarlett asked.

“It’s right here. I didn’t say you’d win a cookie to eat, I just said you’d get a cookie. You should’ve listened to all my words, not just the ones you wanted to hear.”

“Why did you do this anyway?” Chloe asked.

“Now that we’ve collected data on your sexual abilities, we can put that into our famous people robots we’re creating to replace you once we take over the world. It’s pretty simple supervillain stuff, really.”. The women didn’t even want to argue with the machine, instead they just took the path that was presented for them.

The End

Author’s Note: This is literally a bunch of ideas all mashed up into one thing. I wanted to write Chloe and Scarlett together in something, wanted to write Imogen (another Imogen will be getting a shorter story from me at some point too), wanted to write a story with Cobie Smulders and Robin Wright named The Two Robins but couldn’t think where to go with it, was listening to Hannah Diamond while I was writing and as I was writing this I was watching some videos about the Portal video games which is where the idea for the robot came from. I’d say the robot was probably my favorite character, even if it’s really just my attempt to write GLaDOS from Portal in everything but name. Hope you enjoyed.

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Sign54

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA