Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Technical Difficulties (Hayley Williams)  (Read 9332 times)

Money

Technical Difficulties (Hayley Williams)
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:59:11 PM »
Story Title: Technical Difficulties

Story by: Money

Celeb in story: Hayley Williams

Codes MF, cons, anal

Special author appearences by Kash the Priest, dest, and sharkboy

Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please. Any questions or comments on the story send them to [email protected] that being said I would like to thank Kash the Priest for his help on this project I am grateful for his help and a special thanks go out to dest and sharkboy for letting me put them in the story now on with the story. This story is originally from March 2008.

Being on tour isn’t too bad if you know how to kill time the right way of course. If you are a roadie or one of the techs it’s just one long day after another of tour buses and venue sound checks and rehearsals.

That’s where I come into the picture. The names Money and I’m a rhythm guitar and drummer tech for Paramore on their tour. I can handle the poppy hooks and basic guitar riffs. Since I was one of very few people that could play guitar and drums, I did the only thing that would keep the big money coming in. I kept my mouth shut.

I had worked up a good relationship up with the band at one production meeting, before a show I had talked the rhythm guitarist and drummer into a rotation scheme that would give us some time off during the tour. One day I would play drums so the drummer could rest his arms the next day I would play guitar and the next I would be off.

The plan was working rather well until those two started working wacky versions of cover songs or songs I hated into the set list. Hayley Williams the lead singer agreed with me. I hated having to spend my time off learning new songs to perform during the tour one day I got fed up and issued a challenge backstage.

“Alright you two! I’ve put up with these bullshit cover songs long enough, you guys can’t play anything really challenging or complex can you?” I asked.

“Like what?” Zac, the drummer asked.

I thought for a moment. “Hmmm… how about Metallica’s Master of puppets.” I said thinking of the most complex, fastest tempo song ever recorded.

“Your insane! Only Metallica can play that or a crazy cover band.” Josh, the guitarist stated.

“The other techs and I can pull it off. We’ve played it before for kicks, before the tour started.” I said.

“I’d love to see you try.” Jeremy the bass player said.

“Fair enough, I’ll do the vocals for it you guys just play the instruments.” Hayley said. Everyone in the room looked at her.

“Hey it sounds like fun I’d like to try it.” She said.

“Ok, so in a few days you guys will do the show and we’ll come out and do the song to finish the night off.” I said.

“Done.” said the drummer.

As the days crept by I was spending more time with Hayley teaching her the charts and vocals for the song as well as playing with her on stage. I enjoyed the drums since it kept my forearms in shape, but I really liked playing the guitar since it gave me the chance to be closer to Hayley instead of sitting behind the drum kit.

I had noticed a few times when we played the song “crushcrushcrush” she would get this dark look on her face and look me in my eyes. It was quite a sight with her fiery red hair. Every couple of performances she would wink at me during the show or spend some time in front of the drum kit when I was back there. I think she liked the sound waves hitting the back of her ass from the kick drum when I played.

After one show we had the day off the next day, so we all headed to the airport and travelled to the next stop on the tour, ahead of the crews and equipment. The band had given all the techs the day off to relax and enjoy the sites before the next show the following night, within 30 seconds everyone had disappeared like ninjas except me and Hayley.

“Wow that was quick.” Hayley said looking around.

“If you don’t want to hang out with me I understand.” I said.

“No I’d love to.” She said.

“So what do you wanna do?” I asked, not really sure what to do now that I actually had her all to myself.

“We could get something to eat?” She suggested more as a question than an answer.

“We could go to that star bucks I saw on our way in here.”I suggested as we headed out of the arena.

“I don’t feel like being around a lot of people.” Hayley said. “Touring and seeing thousands of faces, I feel like now that I got some time off, I should spend it away from mass crowds.”

“Fair enough.” I said seeing her point of view. “So where do you wanna go?” I asked.

“We could go back to my hotel room, order some room service, It’s all paid for by the record label so you can go nuts and we can just chill out and listen to some Metallica.” She said.

“Now that sounds like a great night in.” I said and Hayley gave a little giggle, she seemed a little anxious. We headed for the hotel arm in arm.

Once we got into her hotel room, we put on Metallica’s “black album” and while we waited for room service to get here with the food we conversed, with Hayley getting a little flirty. Once the food was here, Hayley tipped the guy and hurried him out.

“I have a question for you.” I started as we both started to eat. “What was the deal with the winking and standing in front of the drum kit?” I asked.

“Well…” She started, a look of hesitation on her face like she was reluctant to answer. “I think you’re quite cute and I’ve had a crush on you since you joined us on the tour.”

“Sweet!” I said. “Hayley has a crush on me.” I said nodding my head in a cocky way. “I think you’re pretty cute as well” I said using her word. “I liked all the time we’ve recently been spending together.”

“Me too!” She said getting a little excited. She took a bite and then looked up at me with her eyes, not moving her head. “When I stood in front of the drums with you behind me, the vibrations of the drum sent waves all through my body like I was getting pounded from behind and I imagined that it was from you fucking me.” She had a devilish look on her face.

“Fuck!” I said letting go of my spoon when I was in the middle of bringing a spoonful of food to my mouth.

“I-I-I-could…like…you know?” I wanted to tell her that she didn’t need to imagine me fucking her but all I could do was stutter and babble. Hayley gave me a wink.

“I know what you’re trying to say.” She said, placing her hand under my chin to lift it up and kissed me on the lips, a closed mouth kiss and then she stood up and took her top off, revealing her bra and walking into the bedroom. I quickly got up and stumbled around the table, undoing my belt and stripping as I followed her into the bedroom.

When I got in, she was already naked, her clothes on the floor, sitting on the bed with her legs spread, her fingers rubbing her clit. Just the sight of this cute little red head doing this got me an instant boner and I quickly got on the bed.

I went down to get a taste of her pussy, but Hayley cut me off.

“I’ve waited ages to feel you inside me. Don’t keep me waiting any longer.” She said and I got on top of her, reaching down with one hand and pushing my member into her cunt.

“Oh fuck!” Hayley moaned as I thrust my cock into her. “That feels so fucking big!” She moaned as I wrapped my arms around her and I started to thrust into her. I felt her hand go onto my ass as she pulled me closer to her when I thrust forward, wanting me as deep in her pussy as possible.

I started to go a little faster, kissing her, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth and she sucked hungrily at my tongue. Hayley broke the kiss and started moaning.

“Faster! Fuck me faster!” She moaned and as I started to go faster her moans started to get a lot louder as she started to scream. Her reaction was turning me on even more knowing that this is the kind of reaction I got from fucking her and I had only just began.

“Oh God! Fuck yeah! Keep fucking my tight little cunt just like that! UHHHHHHHHH!” I started to go at the steady pace I was going at seeing as though it was working for her.

“Oh shit! Oh fuck! God! You’re gonna make me cum!” She moaned and started to become quite loud as she came to a noisy climax, her pussy contracting around my shaft.

Her hips started to buck wildly underneath me, but I had my body weight on top of her and I was holding her tight, not letting her push me off and I started to drill into her faster and faster with every thrust.

Once her hips stopped gyrating violently underneath me, I used my hands to push myself up, so that I was on my knees in between her legs. I held her legs, one in each hand, my hand holding the back of her knees as I ploughed into her cunt as fast as I could, wanting to climax myself.

“Oh fuck yeah! Keep going! Fuck me faster baby! FASTER!” She screamed as I went as fast as I could, feeling my orgasm on the verge of coming so, my cock throbbing really hard and then I felt my cum shoot up my shaft and I thrust into her hard feeling her pussy twitching around my shaft as my cum exploded in her.

From her climax minutes ago, I knew that her pussy was gearing up for another orgasm, so I continued to thrust in and out of her as I climaxed, hoping that was enough to get her off again.

I went forward on top of her, my face in between her tits and I started to suck her nipple, as I felt her pussy start to contract faster as I gave her a few more thrusts before my orgasm was totally compleated and luckily that was enough.

Hayley’s hips thrust up against my hips as she came to an even louder climax than the first time.

Finding out a girl is a screamer was a big turn on until Hayley climaxed while I was busy sucking on her chest and got an earful then fell face first on the hotel room floor covering my ears.

Hayley felt bad so she peeked over the side of the bed.

“Sorry, that was fantastic are you ok?” She asked.

“I’ll be fine, nothing a little revenge sex later won’t cure.” I said.

The day finally came for the big showdown. I was itching to get going an show these young guns what twenty years of guitar playing and 13 years behind a drum kit can teach you.

My tech buddies showed up and they looked ready my drummer backup was my boy Dest, the bass guitar tech we had was my old touring buddy sharkboy, we had been on a few tours together and worked very well together I handled the rhythm guitar parts just as well as James Hetfield himself and the last piece of the puzzle was my partner in axe shredding Kash.

The show had finished except for our performance. The rest of the band except Hayley had gone to the dressing room below the arena. She took a position on stage since this was a smaller venue than normal going back and forth in front of the loudspeakers and drum kit getting the crowd going when we hit those first few notes it was on.

Hayley looked like she was getting into it a little too much. I kept shredding away Dest was making the drum kit sound like a thunderstorm, sharkboy was doing an amazing job and Kash just did a blistering guitar solo.

When we were done the crowd went crazy the other band members applauded our effort as we went under the arena stage to meet them. I used so much energy that I needed to lay down, so I went into the bands tour bus and zoned out for what I thought was twenty minutes when Hayley woke me up nearly two hours later, I felt the bus moving but I couldn’t see the rest of the band, as I lay on the bed.

“They’re on the other bus it’s just you and me.” Hayley said, sitting sitting beside me in a t-shirt and a black skirt that was so short it barely covered her ass, and she was barefooted.

“What gives?” I asked.

“The others think you’re still asleep so they won’t think you would try anything on me.” She said.

“So your just here to keep an eye on me?” I asked.

“Baby, I’ve had my eye on you for a long time but I’m feeling a little frisky.” Hayley said in a low purr.

“Are you naturally this aggressive?” I asked.

“Sometimes, Why?” she asked.

I tore open Hayley’s shirt seeing she wasn’t wearing a bra I went straight for her chest and sucked away like a man possessed and rewarded with a shudder and loud moan from Hayley.

Hayley reached for my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, pushing me back and kissing my chest. I reached down her back with my hands, down to her firm butt cheeks and I started to squeeze them, pushing my hands under her panties, spreading her butt cheeks and pushing a finger in between, feeling for her ass hole and pushing the tip of my finger in once I found it.

“Mmm…” Hayley moaned, stopping kissing my chest. I knew that it caught her off by surprise and I gave hr a smile, pushing my finger into her tight shit hole, causing her to push her hips forward and let out a low moan.

“This is gonna be my revenge for you screeching in my ear.” I said and she gave me a smile, getting up, pulling her ass off my finger, standing over me and pulling her panties down, letting them fall down to around her ankles. She shifted one leg up getting her foot out of her panties, then lifted the other leg, shook her foot as she shook her panties off.

“If it’s my ass that you want to call it even, then it’s my ass that your gonna get!” She said turning around her back to me and she knelt down on to my stomach, reaching forward and undoing my pants, getting my cock out. She spat on the tip and then moved her hips down.

My wet, saliva covered cock went up and rested on my stomach as Hayley lowered her hips, her already wet pussy pressing against my balls.

“I got so horny while you were asleep, I fingered myself.” She said as if she was reading my mind and answering my question on why she was so wet. She grinded her hips back and fourth, her wet pussy lips rubbing my balls up and down, getting more than half my shaft past her tight ring.

“OOOOOWWWWWWWWW!! FUCK!” She screamed. This was an indication that she was an anal virgin or she would’ve known that she needed to ease it in or it would hurt.

“Fuck!” She moaned as she tried to work her hips up and down my shaft. I reached forward and held on to her hips.

“You need to give yourself some time to adjust to my girth.” I said to her. She looked back at me and smiled.

“But I wanna ride it now!” She said and I felt her sphincter start to loosen as she started to work her hips up and down my shaft. She was taking to anal sex pretty quickly.

“Fuck yeah! I love riding that huge fucking cock!” Hayley said as she started to ride me as fast as she could. I started to thrust my hips to meet her thrusts and get my cock deeper into her bowels.

Hayley started to finger herself, I could feel her knuckles on my balls every time I thrust my hips up. Her ass hole was so fucking tight it was unbelieveable. I don’t think I had actually felt anything tighter.

“Fuuuuuccckkkk! Keep fucking me baby!” She moaned as she stopped working her hips up and down my shaft and started rubbing her clit furiously and left me to thrust my cock in and out of her ass hole as fast as I could.

“FUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!” She screamed at the top of her voice. “I’m fucking CCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMINGGGGGG!!” She screamed as I felt her juices flow down onto my nut sack while I continued to drill her ass hole.

“Shit!” Hayley moaned collapsing backwards, lying on her back on my stomach, her head on my chin. I kissed the back of her head.

“Now it’s my turn to cum.” I said.

“I don’t think I can ride it any more.” Hayley said breathlessly.

“Don’t worry about it, let me do all the work.” I said wrapping my arms around her and rolling her over so that she was on her front and I was on top of her.

I lay flat on top of her, my stomach and chest pressing against her back as I slowly started thrusting in and out of her tight little shit hole. The skirt caused a little friction, so I reached down and took it off, tossing it aside onto the floor, then moving myarms under her arms and placing my hands on her tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples in between my fingers.

“Fuck, that ass hole is tight!” I said as I started to thrust in and out of her ass hole faster with every push.

“OH SHIT! That feels so fucking good!” Hayley moaned as her voice started to get louder the faster I went. I let go of one of her boobs and moved my hand up to her mouth, placing my hand over her mouth to drown out her screams.

“Oh shit!” I moaned I’m so close baby!” I moaned and I could feel her start to suck and bite on my index and middle finger, feeling her tongue around my two fingers.

“Fuck!” I moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her ass so fast that my hips were probably a blur.

“I’m gonna cum!” I kept moaning as I felt my cock throbbing hard in her tight orifice, stretching her sphincter out even more, which caused Hayley to start screaming and I let go of her mouth as I got lost in my own orgasm as I thrust my cock deep and hard into her tight little hole as my cum exploded deep into her bowels.

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Hayley let out an ear piercing scream as I climaxed deep in her rectum. I was so into my own orgasm that I didn’t even pay attention to her deafening scream.

“Fuck!” I moaned, slowly grinding my hips back and fourth, working my shaft in and out of her ass hole slowly as my last few small squirts of cum went into her butt hole. I lay on top of her for a few minutes while I recovered.

Hayley lay underneath me, sucking on my fingers.

“Why does this finger taste so bad?” Hayley asked looking at my ndex finger.

“Probably cause I stuck it up your ass earlier.” I said.

“Sick!” She laughed pushing my habd away as I rolled off her and lay beside her. Hayley rolled over, her back half on my body. I could feel the side of my groin getting wet and I knew it was my cum flowing out of her ass hole, but I was too spent to do anything.

“I don’t think I should’ve rode you so fast so quickly.” Hayley said. “I can’t feel my ass hole.” She added, probably why she didn’t feel my cum pour out of her ass hole. Little did she know that she wouldn’t be able to walk right properly for days afterwards or even sit down for that matter and I didn’t answer to anyone since she had screamed in my ear during an orgasm at point blank range making me temporarily deaf in my left ear.

We did have sex on and off for the rest of the tour but nothing was as good as those first hot encounters with Hayley but I had been nailing Hayley on my days off anyway but I’m not telling the band that, I’m not crazy.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Starman, Viri, Dyldom, Dexter07, Sign54

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Technical Difficulties (Hayley Williams)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 07:52:04 PM »
I'd like to think Hayley is a loud one!  Very much enjoyed. 

The following users thanked this post: Money

Viri

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 07:55:35 PM »
Enjoying all these old classics from back in the day. Kash was also a terrific writer.

Starman

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 12:18:13 AM »
Great stuff, glad to see another story with a celeb that needs it.

OMEGA15

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »
Didn't know you had written about Hayley before, this is a wonderful treat.

Money

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 10:16:12 PM »
So glad you guys enjoyed this strange she fell off the planet not long after this

Sign54

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 02:15:08 PM »
So glad you guys enjoyed this strange she fell off the planet not long after this
She and her hot ass are back.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA