Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)  (Read 131720 times)

Revrapid

Re: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2024, 04:21:27 PM »
In Hot Water

Starring....

TASHA YOUNG

I grinned as the black bikini top that had been stretched to its limits only a few minutes ago flew out of the door and hit the wall.

“Are you joining me or not?” A heavily accented voice rang. “I’m starting to get lonely in here.”

I didn’t need any amount of time to decide my answer to that question.

I ran through the hall and to the balcony doors, pulling my shirt over my head at the same time, misjudging the distance I turned and ran into the wall while my shirt was still obscuring my vision. Quickly recovering, I yanked the garment hard, finally getting it off and raced onto the balcony.

And there she was. Sitting at the end of the hot tub, facing me with a smirk on her face. Bare breasts floating in the water and on full display thanks to her arms being splayed across the sides of the hot tub.

She lifted her right arm and opened her fist. Casually letting the thong fall onto the tiles beneath. I dropped my own shorts and walked to the hot tub, quickly hopping up the steps and stepping in.

As I did, Tasha stood to meet me. Throwing an arm around my shoulder she moved up onto her tiptoes and pulled my head downward until our lips met. My arms moved around her waist as her free hand found its way around my neck. Her soft lips massaged my own as our tongues met and circled around each other.

Slowly, my hands moved from her back and to her chest. I smirked into the kiss as I sunk my fingers into the soft, supple flesh of her tits. After a few seconds of squeezing and groping Tasha broke the kiss. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “You like them?” She joked.

“I suppose you could say that.” I retorted before moving back in. Hunching over I buried my face in her cleavage and began to kiss, lick and suck at her tits. It was then I felt her slender fingers grasp my hair. She gave a gentle tug and I looked up at her.

“Sit down, and I’ll give you something even betterrrr…” She giggled with a singsong voice.

Without a second thought I stepped back and sat down on the edge of the hot tub. Tasha waited a moment before standing up. The water rushed off of her body and the few droplets that remained glistened as the light from inside the apartment hit her. Another giddy smile crossed her face as she walked over to me, Tasha placed another peck on my lips before sinking to her knees.

She gripped the bottom of her breasts and lifted them before letting them drop and winking at me as they bounced and jiggled. Leaning forward, she licked my cock from base to tip before again lifting her tits pressing them around my dick. Slowly, she lifted her soft pillows up and then guided them back down. She kept up this treatment for what felt like an eternity, moving at an agonisingly slow pace, squeezing her tits on my dick giving me the best massage I’ve ever had.

Finally, she brought her head down, taking the head of my cock on her mouth and sucking it for a moment, my breath hitched as I felt her tongue circle the tip.

And then she released my cock. Placing a quick kiss on the tip she let her tits go and stood up again. She placed her arms on my shoulders and smiled. “Now it’s my turn for a treat!”

Swivelling around she placed her arms on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. “Come on then!” She chirped, giving her ass a wiggle.

In two quick steps I reached her and planted my hands on her hips. I looked past her and at the Seoul skyline across from us. I laughed. “I’m not sure which part of the view is better.”

“I’m sure you’ll come to a decision soon.” She cooed.

I smiled and lined my cock up with her pussy and in one swift movement plunged into her. We both sighed and I picked up my pace, the water began to flow back and forth faster and faster as we picked up speed. I leaned forward and moved my arms from her tits, squeezing hard. She craned her head back and caught my lips in another kiss. She began to slam her hips back as I thrust into her, her ass slapping into my lap.

Finally, she let out a scream and I felt her pussy tighten on my dick, sending me over the edge. For a few moments we were unmoving, basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. And then we relaxed. I fell back, splashing into the water of the hot tub and she slumped forward, over the edge. We remained like this for another few seconds until Tasha stood and turned to face me.

There she was, wet hair clinging to her face. Tits rising and falling as she took rapid breaths.

“I think I know which part of the view is better.” I sighed.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, extreme1, Viri, Blocboy VC, Sorale21, thewildcard

Viri

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2024, 09:33:15 AM »
JLo's Ass
It's huge. What else do you want me to say?

Short dumb story I wrote about dat ass.

I'm sitting down in a chair looking at Jennifer Lopez's ass bent over. The cheeks are clapping right in time with a rap song playing from the stereo. Don't ask how I got here. I can't answer that for you and neither can she. The only thing that matters is watching those thick cheeks slap into each other as she twerks it.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Fuck, what a sight to see. She isn't wearing anything except a black thong that you can barely see thanks to the thickness of her glorious ass cheeks. I was sitting here watching JLo put on a twerk show, and then she sat down on my lap.

"Just hang tight, Viri. I know you've got something big in those pants for me." She wasn't referring to my phone. My bulge lined up the crack of her booty as she sat down on my lap and began to grind. I moaned out at the feeling her booty rubbing against me. It wasn't everyday I got a lap dance from JLo. She was grinding that famous booty down into my lap, making me moan as my already semi-erect dick was getting rock fucking hard. I leaned back and smiled wide at the feeling of her wonderful ass still rubbing on me.

It all stopped when Jennifer climbed off my lap. She bent over, mooning with that ass and then shaking it back and forth. Those cheeks clapped together a few more times before she turned around to face me. Her long hair was pinned in a ponytail and she had on big gold hoop earrings. The bigger the hoop, the bigger the freak, I think to myself as I watch her fall down to her knees in front of me.

"You got something for me?" She bit her lower lip as she unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down along with my underwear. My cock sprung out, almost touching her face. I watched the queen of booty grab my cock and begin jerking it with both hands.

"Mmmmmm, it's so big and juicy."

"You really think so? Sounds to me like you're describing dat ass." She responded by shoving my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, fuck." I moaned at the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing my dick. Here I was fantasizing about her ass, but JLo was amazing in her skill of sucking dick. She pulled her lips away, making a pop sound only to spit on it. Then she went back down on it, bobbing her head up and down. God it felt incredible to have her feasting on my cock. As the seconds moved by, she was slobbering and sucking to the point my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Fuckkkkkk".

She stopped and pulled my dick out of her mouth. Our eyes connected before she spit on my dick again. "I think your cock is wet enough now. Do you still want to fuck my ass, Viri?"

"What kind of question is that?" I smirked like a dumbass. "Of course I want dat ass. You think I'd say no?"

"No, I'm just checking to make sure." She winked and got up from the floor. I watched her move to a table that she bent over. Once again I was being mooned by dat ass. I got up and moved behind her. Jennifer used one hand to tug her thong down to her ankles. She then started twerking again.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Fuck, what a sight. Just watching her make dat ass clap like that was hypnotizing.

"Fuck my ass, Viri. Come on and ram your big dick in there."

"You ain't gotta tell me that twice." SPANK! I couldn't help it, I just had to smack dat ass. My hand was stinging in pain as I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up the crack of her massive booty. She was still twerking, letting me feel those firm soft cheeks rubbing up and down the length of my cock. When she finally stopped working it, I pulled her cheeks apart to spot her dark entrance into booty-heaven. I knew this was going to be amazing.

My anticipation paid off as I felt the most wonderful tightness wrapping around my dick when I thrust my cock into dat ass.

"Oh my god, Jenny. This ass is something else. This is like fucking heaven. For real. Booty heaven or something like that." I didn't know what else to say. Trying to sum up how awesome it felt being in JLo's ass was too tough a task. I started thrusting. "Ohhhhhh, fuck..." I groaned at the same tight feeling as my cock was now exploring her ass.

"Yessssss, give me that cock. I want to feel you drilling me deep." The thought of 'drilling' dat ass didn't even cross my mind until now. I had her to thank for giving me such a good idea. I started bucking my hips, driving my cock into her ass. Jennifer threw it back, grinding against me to meet with my thrusts.

"That's it! Show me how much you love my ass! Fuck it hard!" It was already a hard task to keep up with her in the way Jennifer pumped it back. She almost took over, nearly dominating me with the sheer force of her powerful booty. I tried to slam my cock into it, still thrusting as hard as I could. But it was a losing struggle. She was taking over in the way she was now fucking me with dat ass. So huge, so fucking good. Over and over she pounded back on me until I started to fall over.

I landed right on my back. She bent her knees and lowered herself down on me. I couldn't do anything else but lay there and watch my dick disappear when she lowered herself down and then reappear again. Proving herself to be one of the best dancers in the world, Jennifer grinded on my dick like it was an object to dance on.

"You like that? You like how I fuck your cock with my big, big booty?"

"Goddddd, yessssssss!! Work dat ass, Jenny! I'm in booty heaven!"

She laughed, most likely from my comment about 'booty heaven', but whatever. Being in dat ass was one of my lifetime achievements. The only kind of award I could ask for was being able to cum in it. I didn't fight it. I was mesmerized by the sight of her booty long ago. Jennifer was still rolling her hips to work my cock in and out of her ass when I started whimpering.

"Uhhh, JLo, I think I'm gonna cum. I can't hold back anymore. Your booty is the greatest fucking thing ever. Please let me cum in it."

"You want to cum in my ass, Viri? You want to fill it with your hot cum?"

"Yesssss, pleaseeeeee. Let me cum in dat ass, pleaseeeeeee!"

I wasn't too proud to beg. I was at the mercy of this woman. She knew she had me and I needed this release more than anything.

"Do it. Cum in my ass!"

And then I came. The end.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1, Blocboy VC, Sorale21

Viri

« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2024, 08:21:32 AM »
London Calling
Who says no to a trip to England for a sex tape?

Featuring: Me, Sydney Sweeney, Lucy Pinder, JLo (and her ass), Melissa Debling and a special guest at the end.

My girlfriend Lucy Pinder made some calls across London for me to meet Melissa Debling.

It's hard to explain how much I've been obsessed with her boobs lately. I had to see them in person, so I called my other girlfriend Sydney Sweeney and asked her if she wanted to take a trip to England. Melissa called me up and we had a chat. I asked if she would like to film a sex tape with me. She was down, only after I made a huge offer with a lot of money.

Lucy jumped in at the last minute, demanding that I bring her along. Whatever. Since she insisted, I was going to make her hold the camera while we film it.

Back in the plane, I had Sydney all to myself. She was teasing me about what outfit I was going to wear to meet Melissa in. What was the best way to make myself look like a complete twat? A fur coat, pimp cane and big ass gold chain was a good start.

"But Viri, you already dress like a complete idiot!"

For whatever reason, that made my cock hard as a rock. She laughed and shook her huge tits in my face, barely contained in her red dress. I kissed Sydney passionately. She fell in my lap and could feel my cock beneath her tight ass. After the kiss, she slid off my lap and took off my pimp shorts to whip out my big stick. Once she was on her knees, I was looking into her gorgeous blue eyes as she twirled her tongue around the head. As soon as Sydney started to blow me, in walked Lucy. Her jaw dropped as she saw Sydney blowing me.

"Viri! We're not even close to landing yet!"

"That's all the more reason to have some fun then." I winked at her and watched as she pulled off her bra to unleash her gigantic tits. She rushed down to her knees to join Sydney. As soon as Lucy's knees hit the floor, in walked Jennifer Lopez from the back. She was barefooted wearing a black thong and bra. She looked at in shock and confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing here on my plane Viri?"

"Uhhh, I'm going to London to meet Melissa Debling."

Jennifer folded her arms over her chest, then noticed Sydney sucking me off. I groaned at the feeling of my dick in her watery mouth. She popped off it and passed my dick to Lucy who resumed the blowjob.

"This is MY plane, not yours! You don't get to use it to bring your fucking whores to another country!"

"I know it's your plane, but hey, we fucked not too long ago, and you're back in one of my stories. Who needs logic anyway? This is a dumb story and I like your ass."

I expected her to slap me in the face, but instead, she turned around and began to shove her thong down to show me dat ass. Lucy was gorging herself on my cock, pulling her lips up with a pop sound. She went to grab her tits when Sydney scoffed.

"I'm tittyfucking him first!"

"No, I am!"

"My tits are bigger than yours, Sydney!"

"Who cares! I'm more famous than you now! And I actually get my tits out these days, unlike you!"

I ignored the girls arguing over who got to go first and just watched as JLo's ass was twerking. Huge, plump cheeks clapping together. "Bring dat ass over to me!"

I looked down and saw my cock smothered between Sydney's tits. She won the argument as Lucy pouted and made some dirty look at her. As Sydney worked her tits on me, Jennifer started twerking dat ass. That was enough to make me hungry at the sight. "Can I eat your ass, Jennifer?"

"Sure, but only cause you asked!" She pushed her booty in my face where I could easily slide my tongue down the crack and find her asshole. I started to lick and thrust my tongue in it as Sydney quit tittyfucking me and gave Lucy her turn. It was quite amazing to be eating JLo's ass while getting a titfuck from Lucy Pinder at the same time. If heaven isn't real, then I'd have to believe this was the glorious afterlife.

Jennifer flexed her amazing legs and climbed over the chair, all while my tongue was still up her ass. Sydney climbed over Lucy and embedded her lips into Jennifer's cunt and began licking. So here I was getting tittyfucked, eating ass and listening to Jennifer moan as her pussy was eaten. It was blissful lust until Lucy pumped her huge tits so hard that I ended up cumming before I wanted to. I pulled my head out from JLo's booty and screamed as my cum went flying onto Lucy's chest and face. Then I passed out.

The next day I made it up to the studio to meet Melissa. Lucy wouldn't come, she was angry about the fact it was JLo's plane. That didn't stop Sydney from tagging along to be the camerawoman. We met with Melissa, exchanged hugs and some kisses. I stripped down and got ready for the big shoot while Sydney played with the camera.

"I heard your uncle is that nerd with an 8 inch hog. I hope yours is just as big."

Oh shit. She knew about my uncle Spence. I tried not to get nervous as I stripped my clothes off and watched her do the same. Her huge boobs came spilled out of the skimpy white dress she wore. I sat down in the chair and then Sydney moved behind me, tilting the camera down. She pushed the button and began filming as soon as Melissa grabbed my cock and started stroking.

As soon as she put it in her mouth, I moaned loudly. Melissa sucked my cock by the inch, bobbing her head. I looked into her eyes before she popped off my cock. She didn't suck it long and instead grabbed her big tits and put them around my dick. I moaned again as she started to pound her boobs up and down, tittyfucking me hard. Those perfect enhanced tits pumped up and down, smothering my cock.  "That feels fucking incredible."

"Not as good as getting fucked would feel." She winked, as the cue for the next position. I got up and moved Melissa against the chair to fuck her doggy style. Her pussy was so tight and warm, I moaned upon entering. I started thrusting back and forth, fucking her and making those huge tits bounce when suddenly, the door came swinging open and in stood someone I knew.

"Britney Spears!? What are you doing here!?"

"Who cares! It don't make sense anyway, I just want to watch you fuck someone!"

I knew better than to say no. Britney was standing in a yellow bikini, pushing her big tits together. Sydney gasped as she was standing in the same room with her. I just kept thrusting my cock in Melissa's pussy, over and over again. "FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Britney walked over to Sydney and took the camera. "Here, let me show you how to film a sex tape!" Spoken from experience.

I ignored them and focused on fucking Melissa. My hands moved underneath her, grabbing those huge boobs and squeezing them as I pushed her closer to cumming. "I'M GONNA CUM, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!" I felt her cunt tightening around my dick and then unleashing her juices.

I pulled out and then Sydney got on the floor next to her. Britney filmed me cumming on Melissa and Sydney's faces. Britney gasped at the sight of my cum splattering on the two blonde babes.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Blocboy VC, thewildcard

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA