Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kelly Rowland Mentors Tinashe  (Read 2831 times)

Blocboy VC

Kelly Rowland Mentors Tinashe
« on: July 06, 2019, 03:00:53 AM »
Kelly Rowland Mentors Tinashe

Disclaimer: Fantasy is legal, this never happen. Email me at [email protected] for feedback or just to talk

In a studio in LA, R&B singer Kelly Rowland was assisting singer songwriter Tinashe with working on her first album since she left her former record label. Kelly and Tinashe met at a party with a bunch of other famous people, neither woman exactly remembered everything too well, probably do to all the liquor they drank that night.

Back to the present, the two were going over some choreography for a music video for a track they had recorded which was intended to be put on both of their albums. Kelly wore a pare of extremely short shorts and a t-shirt, while Tinashe was clad in a midriff revealing crop top and a pare of tiny hot pants. They would switch outfits at certain points during the video, but their currant clothing was what they’d start off in.

“You see, you gotta move your legs like this, it’ll help with the hips”

Kelly moved her legs in a way to show her flexibility, which true to her word did make her hip movements be more noticeable.

“Well I don’t have legs like your’s. Seriously, how did you get such beautiful legs? I need your secrets.”

“Natural beauty. That, and a lot of working out. I should lend you some of my work out stuff when I can, it’ll help with the dancing.”

“Hey, I work out. I am a black belt if you forgot. Still though, it couldn’t hurt to do more, might help with getting dick or pussy too.”

Tinashe laughed as she said this last part. In her head she tried to convince herself she was joking, but Kelly knew that Tinashe took every opportunity to stair at her during the shoot. Unknown to most, Kelly was bisexual although no one except for her former bandmates knew. Tinashe was very open about her own bisexuality, as she mentioned it in her music somewhat frequently. It was true she was attracted to Kelly, especially her legs, but she would think of having Kelly in her bed was just a fantasy, because as far as she knew, Kelly was straight.

“It’s helped me with both for years.”

“Wait, you’re bi too?”

“Let’s just say me, Bey and Michelle know a lot about each other in more ways than one.”

Tinashe looked shocked.

“Didn’t need to know that much, a simple yes would’ve been just fine.”

“But then I wouldn’t have given you more situations to fantasise about. I’ve been seeing the way you’ve been looking at me this whole time, I know you wanna take me back to your place after this is over.”

“Really? Was I that obvious?”

“Yes. Now, let’s get back to what we came here for, the director just got back from his break.”

The shooting of the music video went as normal, and they were just packing up their things to leave.

“How about instead of your place, you come to mine? While I’m there, I could give you some tips about the industry too and how to have legs like these.”

Kelly pointed to her own legs, which her shorts nicely showed off.

“Sure. What’s your address?”

Kelly grabbed Tinashe’s sellphone from her bag, and put the address and some directions into it.

“See you there.”

Kelly kissed Tinashe before leaving.

After a lot of driving, Tinashe made it to Kelly’s house. Kelly was standing outside waiting for her.

“Hear already?”

“What can I say, you give good directions.”

“Thank you. Now, let’s go inside, I made dinner.”

Both girls entered the house, Kelly locking the door behind her as they did. There was a table that was set for two, a decent sized dinner on it.

As both singers ate, they talked about their careers, and Kelly gave Tinashe important tips about the music industry. Especially about making sure she owns all her masters and gets all the money she’s required to get and not getting fucked over by another label.

Once they were both finished, they went upstairs to Kelly’s large bedroom.

“Nice room.”

“I know. Your’s is your studio in your parents’ house.”

Kelly giggled.

“Shut up. I love my parents and they don’t mind that I’m living there. Besides, it’s not like I’m there all the time, I record in other places too.”

“I know, I know, I was just messing with ya.”

They kissed again, although this one was significantly more passionate than the last, as both girls added their tongues into it. Kelly reached for Tinashe’s crop top, and it came off with ease. She was somewhat shocked that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath.

“No bra?”

“Na. Sometimes I like to live dangerously. What’s more dangerous than being able to get your tits accidentally seen in public if something happens to your shirt?”

“Good point.”

Kelly licked and sucked on Tinashe’s tits, making her moan loudly. While this was going on, Tinashe removed Kelly’s t-shirt and bra, tossing them to the side.

“Nice.”

She admired Kelly’s tits, which were slightly bigger than her’s. She did just what Kelly did to her.

“Seems like you’re a fast learner.” Kelly said between moans

“Ready for the rest?”

“fuck yes. Fuck me, Tinashe.”

Tinashe gently placed Kelly on the bed, and slowly pulled down her short shorts and panties. Just to tease Kelly, Tinashe licked up and down her gorgeous thighs, while also biting them.

Suddenly, without warning, she began to eat Kelly out at great speed. Kelly moaned so loud, Tinashe thought she’d lose her hearing.

“Fuck me, bitch!”

“That’s what I’m doing.”

Kelly eventually reached orgasm, Tinashe licking up all of her juices and letting her taste herself on her lips.

“Here’s revenge for teasing me.”

Kelly undid Tinashe’s hot pants slowly, admiring her legs for about a minute. She then threw her down on the bed, before quickly inserting her fingers and mouth inside her. With her free hand, she grabbed a handful of Tinashe’s hair before pulling it.

“Wow, didn’t know it’d go there. Keep going. I’ve been fantasising about this for over a decade! I can take it harder!”

Kelly increased her roughness, and Tinashe orgasmed at least four times within thirty minutes while also having some notable bite marks on her legs and thighs.

They eventually put their clothes back on, and Kelly faced Tinashe.

“Did I teach you anything important?”

“Yep. Especially this: the rougher the better. Guess you really are a nasty girl.”

The End.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA