Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Super Fuck with Melissa Benoist  (Read 12148 times)

TLMorgan

Super Fuck with Melissa Benoist
« on: July 22, 2019, 02:07:54 PM »
Super Fuck

Starring Melissa Benoist

Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction and everyone involved is over the age of 18

Codes (MF,cons,oral,inter)

“Clarence. Take this bottle of Red Wine up to room 507, deliver it, and don’t bother the guest,” stated the snobby Hotel Manager.

Clarence, the 23-year-old bellhop took the bottle of Red Wine and headed up to room 507 on the elevator. It was Comic-Con weekend in San Diego, California and the hotel was jammed pack with famous and nonfamous guests. Clarence was hoping to attend Comic-Con this year to meet actress Melissa Benoist who plays Supergirl on the CW. He was a huge fan of the TV series and had a massive crush on her but unfortunately, the hotel was short-handed of employees on this really busy weekend and had to work overtime.

He arrived on the top floor at room 507 and after a few knocks, an attractive gorgeous blond answered the door in a thick white robe.

“Oh my god! It’s you! It’s Supergirl!” Clarence freaked out like a teenage girl, ready to jump right out of his sneakers. “Oh my god, you’re Supergirl!”

“Yeah, hahaha, but my friends call me Melissa. Please come in,” she invited.

A frenetic Clarence entered her lavish hotel suite.

“I see my bottle of Red Wine has arrived,” Melissa observed.

“Oh yes, ma’am. Here it is, right here,” Clarence handed over the Red Wine to Melissa.

“None of that ma’am crap. Just call me Melissa.”

“Yes ma’am, I mean, Melissa, Wow, it’s really Supergirl,” he babbled on. “That’s a great new hairstyle. I really like it.”

“Why thank you,” she said while modeling off her new blond hair with big bangs. “You’re one of the first to see it.”

“Well, you look gorgeous, Melissa. I mean, you always do. I really love Supergirl, I mean you because you are Supergirl so that means I really love you because you’re the character,” he babbled on. “I’m a huge fan of your show.”

“Hmmm. I couldn’t tell,” the star of Supergirl smiled and giggled. “You’re cute and funny. Wait right here. I want to reward you for delivering my wine.”

“Oh no, you don’t have to do that really. It’s my job, ma’am, I mean, Melissa.”

“Please. I insist and you don’t want to upset the guest which in turn will upset your boss,” Melissa alluded too.

“Yeah, you’re right. We’re here to please our guest,” he agreed and took a seat in one of the chairs in her hotel suite.

Melissa smiled and disappeared into the next room. Ten minutes later she remerged fully dressed in her Supergirl outfit. “Tada!!” she shouted.

Clarence’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

“Wow! You look absolutely amazing seeing you wear that outfit in person,” Clarence complimented.

“As you said, you are a huge fan. Let’s see how huge of a fan you really are,” Melissa stated as she walked over to Clarence and dropped to her knees. “Ever wanted to fuck Supergirl? Today is your lucky day.”

Clarence gasped as he was stunned by Melissa Benoist’s sudden actions. Her hands practically ripped off his belt and torn open the zipper to his dress pants. She reached inside his pants and felt a large lump pressed against his thigh.

“Oh…”

“Is that a good oh or a bad oh?” Clarence asked with some concern in his voice.

“Oh as in OH MY GOD, you’re fucking huge!” an awestruck Melissa exclaimed as she pulled out his large dark brown cock from his dress pants. She was barely able to wrap one hand around his shaft so she held it with two hands and tenderly jerked him off until he reached full hardness.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Clarence panted softly. “Supergirl is jerking my dick!”

“Better enjoy it,” she smiled and teased, leaning over and taking a good chunk of his big lengthy hard cock between her soft supple lips. She heard Clarence heavily panting loudly as she steadily gave him head. Her mouth stretched wide as it struggled to take his entire big dick. She kept pushing her mouth further down his hard shaft until her lips touched the base of his throbbing organ. Her hands were clutching the arms to the chair as she deep-throated Clarence’s huge 9 inches several times. His constant moaning was music to her ears.

After a few minutes, Melissa lifted her face up from his crotch and used her tongue to lick every inch of his hard as steel member. “Let’s get you out of these clothes and on that bed,” she suggested in between licks.

Clarence obeyed and stood up, kicking off his shoes while the Supergirl actress unbuttons his Hotel vest and a white collared shirt. He had a nice gym body, flat stomach and a couple of tattoos on both arms. Once all his clothes were off, Clarence lied down on the bed and Melissa resumed sucking and licking his massive tool. Her hands cupped and fondled his big thick scrotum as she took his huge dick deep into the back of her throat.

“Aaaaaah fuck!” Clarence cried out as Melissa feverishly bobbed her mouth up and down his swollen erection.

“I think you’re nice and ready for this super pussy. You want to fuck Supergirl’s super pussy?” Melissa spoke dirty and released his fat cock. She stood up and lifted up her red skirt to reveal a sizable hole in the middle of her blue tights that exposed her clean-shaven cunt. She climbed on top of the bed and lowered her pussy down upon Clarence’s throbbing member. They both moaned as her fat wet snatch was able to engulf his swollen cock. With both of her legs planted on the outside of his, the actress began steadily riding his big dick.

“Oooooh, Clarence! You feel so huge inside me. Ooooooh GOD!” Melissa cried, thrashing her blond-haired head around and rubbing her hands all over his bare chest. “Make me fly!  Bounce me on your big hard dick, Clarence.”

Clarence reached around with his hands and clutched Melissa’s small tight ass and started thrusting all 9 inches of his raging hard man meat inside her wet love tunnel. She cried and moaned loudly each time his thighs and big balls slammed against her ass, pushing his thick throbbing prick deep inside her.

“OOOOOOOOH FUCCCK! I’m going to CUM!! OOOOOOH, I’M CUMMING!!” Melissa cried and moaned, her entire body writhing from a powerful orgasm as she came.

Clarence felt her pussy gushing cum all over his thrusting cock and swinging balls. He kept thrusting his hard glossy manhood deep inside her at an immense pace causing the actresses to fall limp against his sweaty torso.

After a few minutes of fucking Melissa like a ragdoll, Clarence rolled her over onto her back, keeping himself balls-deep buried between the cum-gooey folds of her cunt and resumed fucking her. He placed her red boots over his broad shoulders, leaned forward with his 6’1 dark brown frame folding her in half and preceded to pile drive his massive throbbing organ deep inside her drenched twat. The sounds of her deep heavy moaning and his wet ball sack slapping against her ass filled the room.

“Oooooooh shit! Ooooooh fuccck! You big dick motherfucker! Oooooh shit!” the Supergirl star moaned and cried as her knees touched her shoulders from Clarence’s weight on top of her, drilling his meaty dark brown cock inside her. “Fuck kryptonite! Big pulsing cocks are Supergirl’s true weak…” she spouted as a familiar feeling swept through her shuddering body. “UGGGGGGGGGH FUCCCCCK!”

Clarence felt her creamy goodness bathing his big slab of hard meat again. He dropped her wobbly legs to his sides and collapsed his sweaty body on top of hers while continuing to furiously pound her creamy snatch. His plump balls were aching for a release as he felt himself on the verge of cumming.

“I’m going to cum inside Supergirl,” he moaned, slowing down his thrusting to long hard plows until succumbing to his orgasm and flooding the Supergirl actress’s soft juicy pussy with a massive load of hot sticky jism. After he finished cumming, Clarence kept his flaccid cock inside her cum-filled womb to marinate in their mixed juices.

“How was fucking Supergirl?” she asked as dark brown lover rolled off and lied beside her.

“That was super amazing,” he replied heavily panting. “Now can we fuck without the silly costume?”

Five minutes later, Clarence had Melissa down to her white ankle socks and on all fours pounding her creamy twat doggy-style. He pulled her head back by her brand new short blond hair as he rapidly thrust every inch of his big hard dick inside her. He used his free hand to rub on her sensitive clitoris causing her moans to become high pitch. Her cunt muscles grasped his long powerful thrusting manhood with a tight grip. Melissa soon lost all control of her quivering body that was rocked by a strong orgasm and started cumming hard.

A couple of minutes later, Clarence was on his back with the Supergirl star on top of his huge engorged cock in reverse cowgirl style. He slapped her small tight ass a few times as he pulverized her cream-filled fat pussy. Her small titties were bouncing around and he reached up to pinch and pull on her big gumdrop-sized nipples sending Melissa into a moaning frenzy.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD!!!” the actress cried as she was quick to cum again.

Clarence paused his thrusting to allow his big throbbing member to marinate in the actress’s sweet nectar. He then held her legs up and spread wide and resumed his vicious pounding of her gooey cunt until he felt himself on the verge of cumming.

He pulled out of Melissa and stood up on the bed. She kneeled down in front of his massive cum-dripping spear and closed her wide mouth over half of his solid hard 9-inch shaft. She tasted her own womanly juices as she sucked him off hard and fast to reach his ultimate climax.

“Ah fuck, fuck!!” he cried, pulling his thick pulsing cock out of her slobbery mouth and unloading the creamy contents inside his fat scrotum all over her pretty face and big bangs. He pushed the swollen knob of his fat dick between her lips and shot the rest of his cum down her throat.

“I can’t believe I spent the last hour fucking Supergirl,” Clarence panted as he sat down on the bed fatigued.

“You free all weekend?” Melissa asked after using her Supergirl top to wipe his thick jism out of her eyes.

“I am now,” he was quick to respond.

“Good. My TV sister Chyler Leigh and my TV best friend Katie McGrath will be staying with me all weekend while we’re here for Comic-Con and I can’t wait to share with them your super big dick.”

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, Viri, gaia13, MoscowCalling, elux10, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

Re: Super Fuck with Melissa Benoist
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 02:37:19 PM »
That was hot, nice work. The title really lives up to it.  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, elux10

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 04:46:55 PM »
This was super hot.   ;D

gaia13

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 06:21:50 PM »
Hope you keep it going with Chyler Leigh and Katie

Viri

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 03:21:06 PM »
I wanna be Melissa's Superman now. Read this last night but forgot to comment on it.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA