Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 24: Jessica Chastain  (Read 9833 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 24: Jessica Chastain
« on: February 01, 2023, 02:43:42 PM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 24: Jessica Chastain

I got into the taxi's backseat still on the phone with Jessica Chastain.

"Yes, Ms. Chastain. What can I do for you?"

"I spoke with your agent a few days ago about a shoot. Are you still in New York?"

"I am. For now. Where would you like to meet?" I asked.

Jessica replied "I'm staying at The Plaza Hotel in room 237. Will 4:30 tomorrow afternoon be alright?"

"Yes it will, Ms. Chastain. I'll see you then."

"Looking forward to it, Chase. Goodbye." Jessica hung up and I sat there in the taxi and said to myself "Never thought I'd be having a shoot with Jessica Chastain."

The taxi driver said "You okay, man?"

"Yeah, just uh... got a lot on my mind."

As he drove, I looked out the window and saw a place that held a very special memory.

A kiss that led to our first time together. Not me and Taylor, me and...her.  My one who got away. I remembered that night: the moon in a cloudless, starry sky. The glow of the streetlights on her face, the taste of her lipstick. The feeling of our bodies intertwining when we got back to the hotel room and to the bedroom, the scent of her hair as she laid on my chest afterwards. I thought Where is she now? Does she still think about me? Nah, she's probably forgotten all about me by now.

My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my memories. I looked at it and to my surprise, it was a text from Taylor.

"Hey. You doing okay?"

"Physically yeah. Back hurts a bit every once in a while but I've got pills for that. How's tour rehearsal going?" I replied.

"Good. Just wanted to check on you. Just...be careful with those pills okay?"

For some reason, Taylor telling me that didn't piss me off as much as hearing it from Christina.

"Shit. Gotta face Christina..." I said out loud.

"You and your lady have a fight?" The driver asked

"Yeah. I gotta apologize." I said as he pulled up in front of the apartment building.

"Good luck, man." The driver said as he drove off. I walked into the building and to our apartment.

As I walked into the living room, Christina looked up from her book and I noticed the band-aid on her cheek. "Good, you're home." She said

"Christina, I'm so sorry. I lost my temper earlier..."

Christina set the book down. "Chase...I really think you have a problem. You're relying on those pills too much. AND you're drinking more than you used to."

"I swear I'm fine. I just lost my temper because...I had a fight with my jackass older brother. That's no excuse for what I did to you though."

Christina smiled. "Well...maybe...you can make it up to me somehow." She opened her legs to reveal no panties underneath her skirt. I knelt between her legs and started licking.

"Yes, Chase...make it up to me..." Christina moaned softly.

Never taking my mouth away from her hole, I reached up and squeezed her massive tits.

Christina moaned louder. "Fuck... so...AAAHHHH!!!" Her pussy clenched and released her juices into my mouth.

I swallowed and looked up at her. "How's that for an apology?"

-------4:15 p.m. the following day-------

I found myself alone in the apartment after Christina had gone to her film set. I remembered that I hadn't watched Taylor's new music video for Lavender Haze yet so I opened YouTube and clicked the video. Four minutes later, I was really kicking myself for cheating on her. On top of Taylor looking flawless as she always did, I saw something that made my heart race: a picture laying on the floor in one scene had both our star signs on it: Sagittarius (her) and Aries (me).

My phone buzzed. The pharmacy telling me my Oxycontin prescription had been refilled. "Thank God!" I said aloud. I looked at the time.

"Jessica! Shit, I'm gonna be late!" I grabbed my camera and headed out the door. First stop, the pharmacy to pick up the pills. I got back outside and chucked three pills down my throat.

I jumped back into the taxi and said to the driver, "The Plaza Hotel! Step on it!"

He gunned it through the busy New York streets and we arrived at the Plaza at 4:25. I ran to the elevator and headed to room 237.

I knocked on the door and waited for Jessica to answer. I texted Taylor about the video. "Loved the Lavender Haze video. Um...was that my star sign next to yours?"

Before a reply came in, the door opened and Jessica appeared in a low-cut black dress with a slit that bared her leg almost to the hip. I felt that too familiar stirring in my boxers begin.

"Chase, right?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, Ms. Chastain. That's me." I smiled.

Jessica smiled back and let me in. "It's Jessica. So...you found the place pretty easily. You ready to get started?"

"Sure am" I said. Jessica struck a pose and I grinned and started snapping away.

90 minutes later, I said "Alrighty, Ms....sorry, Jessica. We're..."

"Done?" Jessica moved closer to me. "I don't think so, Chase."

I set the camera down. "Oh?"

Jessica looked at me. "Yeah. I want what Reese and Salma told me about."

I decided to play dumb. "Now what could that be?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and kissed me. As we kissed, I reached behind Jessica and slowly unzipped her dress.

"I knew it." Jessica backed up and stepped out of the dress. She stood in front of me completely naked, her long red hair perfectly falling against her ivory skin. I grinned when I noticed the carpet matched the drapes.

"Like what you see?" Jessica asked.

"Definitely..." I said as I looked Jessica's nude body up and down.

"So why am I the only one naked here?" Jessica asked.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and as my hardened member popped out of my boxers, Jessica's eyes widened.

"Wow...I can see why Reese bragged about you..." She knelt in front of me and started slowly sucking my cock.

"Fuck... so good..." I moaned.

"Yeah? Better than Christina?" Jessica asked with a glint in her eye.

"Yessss." I moaned again.

Jessica stopped sucking my cock and looked up at me. "You wanna fuck me?"

"Goddamn right I do!"

Jessica got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me. "Well? Come fuck me!"

I got behind Jessica, slid into her and started thrusting. "Holy fuck!"

"Fuck yes Chase! Fuck me! Harder!!!"

I grabbed a fistful of Jessica's red hair and pulled it hard.

"FUCK YES CHASE! HARDER! SMACK MY ASS!" Jessica screamed.

"Yeah? You like that?" I raised my hand and brought it down on Jessica's ass over and over until my hand was stinging and her pale skin was covered in red handprints.

Jessica turned around and laid down on the bed with her legs spread. "Get that back inside me now!"

I got between her legs and started thrusting. "Shitttt!"

"Oh God yes Chase! Harder!" Jessica moaned as she dug her nails into my back and scratched me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Do that again!"

Jessica grinned and dragged her nails down my back harder. "Like that?"

"YESSS!"

"Lay down." Jessica said. "I want to ride that cock!"

I did as she ordered. Jessica slid her dripping pussy down on my cock and started riding. "Oh God fuck yes!" She moaned.

I grabbed Jessica's hips and started thrusting up into her. She dug her nails into my chest and dragged them down, drawing a little blood.

"Ow!" I yelled, surprised at how much I loved it. I grabbed Jessica's hips tighter and started thrusting as hard as I could, trying to push her over the edge.

"KEEP GOING, CHASE! I'M SO...FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" Jessica screamed as her hole drenched my cock in her nectar.

"Fuck I'm gonna..." I moaned as my cock began to throb.

"Not in me!" Jessica yelled.

"Where then?! I can't hold back much longer!!!"

"My face! Tell me when you're..."

"NOW!!" I yelled.

Jessica quickly jumped off my cock and knelt in front of me. "Give it to me, Chase!"

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" I roared as cum shot out of me all over Jessica's face and some into her red hair.

"Wow... so the rumors were true." Jessica said

"Not even gonna try to deny it. Yeah, they're true." I panted.

"Well you DEFINITELY lived up to my expectations." Jessica said with a smile.

"Glad I did." I smiled back and we started dressing. As I put my jacket on, my pill bottle fell out of the pocket. Jessica picked it up.

"You're... You're taking Oxys?"

"Yeah. I was in a car accident last month. I still get pain sometimes."

Jessica handed me the bottle. "Well...just...be careful, okay? I've had a couple friends overdose on pills and die."

"Jeez, you sound like Christina. I'm being careful, I promise."

Jessica walked me to the door and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for today, Chase. Aside from the sex, which was great by the way, you're a really nice guy."

I smiled. "Thanks. Next time you're in L.A., give me a call."

"Oh I definitely will." Jessica smiled and kissed my cheek again. She opened the door and I stepped into the hallway.

"Well...see you." I said.

"Bye, Chase." Jessica closed the door and I started down the hall.

In the elevator, I popped a couple pills and checked my phone. My heart skipped a couple beats.

Taylor had replied to my question about what I'd seen in the music video. "Yeah. Our signs."

Reading that reply made my heart ache for her. I felt the depression coming in and swallowed another three pills

As I got outside the building, my phone rang. I recognized the number and answered quietly "Hey Tony. You got the stuff?"

"Yeah man. 60 Oxys. That's gonna cost you five hundred."

"FIVE HUNDRED?!?!"

Tony said gruffly "Yeah. Five hundred. Take it or leave it."

I thought Well they're not gonna refill the prescription anymore and said out loud "Deal."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Meet me by the fountain in the park in 20 minutes." Tony said.

"I'll be there."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 12:02:25 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pin Up Chapter 24: Jessica Chastain
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 02:24:29 PM »
You're doing an excellent job meshing the plot/sex in this series!  As always, I'm looking forward to the next entry!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 24: Jessica Chastain
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 03:08:38 AM »
Nice one. The ending gets into some dark territory. I saw Jessica recently on the George Jones show, she's a great actress.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA