Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: First Groupie; Part 5: Marvelous Mansion Mayhem (Elizabeth Olsen, Kat Dennings)  (Read 5741 times)

JustinMays402

This story is heavily redacted to keep names and people safe as there are a lot of bad things happening. It all takes place at a Marvel meet up at a mansion. I will give the names of the characters they played as reference as they all came dressed as them. Things went down and only a few that I am able to speak of and only because the parties involved okayed it. Sort of. You will ask as to how I came to this knowledge of Justin and Elizabeth’s life and you’d be right to ask. However, if I did tell you after all of these sexcapades, then I wouldn’t have anymore to tell or a life in which to be able to witness said events.

We last left off with the couple finding out that they were going to become parents. This particular tale will be more focused on the events of the aforementioned party:

The couple, as most do, had more than a few names picked out until they finally settled on just one. Once they knew the gender of the baby and after a few go rounds with different names, they settled on Heath Jericho Olsen-Mays. The beautiful baby boy was born 6 pounds and 8 ounces amidst the closest of family during the late fall month of November, the 18th to be exact.

Like I said, this story takes place a full 2 years later. After many sleepless nights and sexless ones, until they could get back to it, many diapers and now potty training, we find the couple in need of alone time. They had a babysitter for young Heath as they were invited to a party at the mansion of Tony Stark. Of course everyone was to come as their character except those who came with their significant others. Some are husbands and some are wives; some are also girlfriends or boyfriends; a few were mistresses or side pieces. Hence, the names of such are not given.

What happens at Tony’s, stays at Tony’s, so to speak, as a way to let everyone know that everything goes, and I mean everything.

“Welcome Scarlet.” Tony said to Liz with open arms.

He gave her a big hug.

“I’m not Scarlet and you’re not Tony…” Liz said while being squeezed.

“You’re the Scarlet Witch.”

Liz sighed, “Those are the characters we play….”

He cut her off, “And here we are them.” He let her go and shook Justin’s hand. “You must be the one I’ve heard so much about.”

“Good things I hope.” Justin added, dressed as Mysterio from the latest Spiderman film (minus the fishbowl)

“The best; Now, come in and enjoy. What happens in Stark mansion, stays at Stark mansion. You’re the last ones here and of course you’re free to stay the night or I can have a driver take you home or wherever it is that you choose to go.”

Tony welcomed them in with his arms wide open as to show the grandness of his mansion.

Justin felt like he did walk into Stark’s mansion from the movies. It was as big and as plush as you could possibly imagine. The mansion is full of every amenity and more rooms than one would want to count, which brings me to all the crazy things that happened.

“You’re really not Tony Stark you know.” said Elizabeth, dressed as her Scarlet Witch character from the movies

“And why not? Sure we may not have actual super powers, but Tony was not a super hero. He was a billionaire playboy. Besides,” He put his arm around Liz’s shoulder. “Look around, we earned this. The fans have made us rich beyond belief. It’s fun to be these heroes. Relax and enjoy it. Live it up tonight. No kids and no responsibility tonight.” He then finished by whispering in her ear, “Pick a room and you and the hubby can try for another if you know what I mean.”

Liz just rolled her eyes and caught her husband looking around at everything like a kid in a museum for the first time. Everything was new and exciting and he wanted to explore it all.

“Feel free to look around. Just don’t go down to where I keep all of my armor.” Tony said.

“Seriously, will you stop? You don’t have a secret lair.” Liz retorted.

“Want to make a bet? I’ll show you later smarty pants, you’ll see.” Tony put his index finger to his nose, then disappeared into the crowd.

“Does he really have a secret lair? I want to see it. Can we please Liz?” Justin practically begged.

“Really Justin? Don’t buy into this crap. He’s just joking. He can’t seriously have a secret lair.” Liz was exasperated. She liked playing the hero, but she knew it wasn’t reality.

“I hope he does.” Justin said.

The couple walked past the foyer and into the open area that was full of happy guests chatting with one another. To Justin it was like being in the movie since everyone was dressed as their character. It was surreal, drinks and chandeliers and tall ceilings and food galore.

Spiderman was chatting with Dr. Strange and Groot was chatting with the Black Panther and everyone was there. It was incredible to see Justin thought to himself as he took it all in. The scene was wild and the wildness was only beginning. The couple was mingling with the other guests when Justin was going to go get some punch for them and he saw Drax by it and thought he was putting something in his pocket.

Drax spotted him and smiled and have him a huge hug. “Hey little buddy! I’ve heard so much about you. Jackson, right?”

Justin was having the breath squeezed out of him. “It’s Justin. And I’ve heard quite a lot about you as well.” He said breathlessly.

Drax put him down and said, ”Justin, that’s right, sorry about that. Here, let me get you two some punch you’ll love it. It’s a specialty of mine.”

He handed Justin a cup and said, “To an adventure tonight.”

“Cheers.” Said Justin. They both gulped it down. “Wow! This is really amazing punch, thanks. Pour me and my wife some more please. What’s all in it?”

“Of course.” Drax poured two more drinks, then patted Justin on the shoulder hard and laughed. “You know. Some of this and some of that, a little bit of fun and a lot of spirits.”

Justin returned and handed his wife the drink and told her about his encounter with Drax. Liz was talking to Kat Dennings.

“Hey Justin, have you met Kat before?” Liz asked.

He shook her hand. “No I haven’t. Nice to meet you. Would you like me to get you some punch? Drax made it, said it’s his specialty.”

Kat shook his hand and said, “Yes please and it’s nice to meet you. Chloe has told me all about you. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

“I hope only good things. I’ll be back.” He kissed his wife on the cheek and left.

Justin finished his second glass and brought back 3 in case his wife wanted another. After all, it was supposed to be a party. Everyone seemed to be having fun and drinking the punch. The mood seemed really fun.

“Here you go Kat. And one more you, Liz and the last for me.”

“How many have you had sweetie?” Liz asked.

“this will make three, I think.”

Justin was looking at Kat as she drank her cup. He was staring at her open top from her Two Broke Girls costume and wondered how big her breasts were. Then, he caught himself and knew he shouldn’t think that way. Especially not next to his wife.

However, Kat does have a big chest he kept thinking.

“Wow! This stuff is really good Justin.” Kat said.

“Yes it is. We will have to thank Drax later.” Replied Liz. She seemed a bit more relaxed too.

Everything seemed more fun Justin thought. “I will be around. I’m going to go mingle.” Justin said as he seemed very loose tonight," Liz thought.

Justin left the two girls alone and went off on his own adventure. Everyone seemed very loose, like really loose. Maybe it was just being away from it all, Justin thought, or maybe it was the alcohol working. Either way, Justin was having a good time. He saw the guests kissing and touching and sneaking off to rooms to make out or have sex. He wasn’t sure who was a spouse or who was a side piece, but like Tony said, it all stays here.

He came across Captain America and Thor lifting up Mjolnir with one hand held outward. “You guys know that you’re not really the characters you portray right?” Justin said aloud without thinking.

Drax was by them. “Hey little buddy, how’s the party?” He smacked Justin in the back.

“It’s great.”

“Why don’t you see if you can lift the hammer of the mighty Thor?” Thor said.

“Yeah.” said the captain and Drax at the same time.

“You’re a tough guy, let’s see what you got.” Drax pushed Justin forward to the hammer.

Justin grabbed it with one hand and started to lift it up. His forearm was burning already. He was determined to lift it. He felt his balance going, he felt weird. His arm shook and the hammer was nearly up when it fell with a loud thud and the boys all laughed.

“You almost had it little buddy!” Drax roared.

“Hey! You break it, you bought it. Come on fellows, can you please try not to break too many things?” Tony, who heard the loud noise said as he came into the room.

“Sorry Tony.” Said Thor. “We are trying to see who can lift the mighty hammer of Thor.”

Justin thought he saw Spiderman making out with Maria Hill in another room out of the corner of his eye. Things felt off. So he left the group and went to find a bathroom.

That’s when he saw others making out in the open and being all touchy feely with everyone else. Spouses and other wise right out in the open, like nobody cared who saw. This party was wild. He heard the sounds of loud sex behind more than a few doors. Justin opened one door and seen Bucky Barnes getting his dick sucked by Sharon Carter, who he knew weren’t supposed to be together. He paused in amazement, Bucky just smiled at Justin and asked if he wanted some too. Sharon just turned around and smiled and went back at it like it was perfectly normal. Bucky just closed his eyes and held her head and moaned really loud like he was about to cum.

Justin was frozen staring at the naked couple. Sharon was amazing looking he thought and Bucky was well endowed himself, not that he was bi or anything. He shook his head and closed the door behind him before anything else crazy happened. As he was closing the door, he heard Bucky say he was cumming and Sharon started to choke. Maybe he should have stayed and watched he thought.

The next door was locked and the next was open, but he saw Black Widow spread on a desk getting railed. She was really into it and was extremely loud about it. She was even staring at Justin as he entered. That made him freeze. Her breasts were bouncing and Loki turned and looked and asked for a hand. He asked him to help fuck her. Justin shook his head no and Loki pulled out and started to cum all over Black Widow's big breasts, she seemed to love it.

This night was getting out of hand he thought. Everyone seemed way too sexual and everything seemed to make him horny too. Finally, he found the bathroom. He pulled himself off and started to go when the door opened up.

It was Kat. “There you are.” She smiled. “My, you are big. Chloe wasn’t lying. Oh, don’t try to hide it. It’s okay, I like it.”

Justin was trying to hide it while he was still peeing to no avail. He was embarrassed and excited at the same time.

When he finished, Kat said, “ Here, let me wash it off and try it out.” She reached for his cock and Justin didn’t stop her. She led him to the sink and she put his cock on the counter and began to wash it off.

“I don’t think we should be doing this.” Justin said while Kat’s hands were gently stroking him.

“It’s ok baby, I won’t tell anyone.” Her 34DD breasts were pressed to his back. Kat kissed his neck and Justin didn’t resist.

“I don’t want Liz to catch me. No, we shouldn’t.”

Kat turned him around and pulled off his pants and boxers onto her knees. “At least let me titty fuck you, I promise I won’t say a word.” She unbuttoned her top and wasn’t wearing a bra. Justin was amazed at her breasts, they were big and perfect. Her boobs were pressed over his cock. He was holding the counter all in a daze.

“It does feel good.” Said Justin.

“So will this.” Kat let her breasts go and started to suck his dick.

Justin was entranced. He was rolling his head and moaning. Kat’s hands were playing with his balls and stroking him. Her spit was all over his cock, her tongue licked him up and down. Justin was in ecstasy, his hands were running through her long dark hair.

“Let me titty fuck you and cum on those huge tits.” Justin said in a haze. He didn’t want this to happen, but he felt like he had no choice. “I’m so close already. You’re amazing Kat.”

Kat was deep throating him and pulled out. “I know, I wish we could fuck.” She pouted as she began to titty fuck him.

Justin was moaning louder and louder, her smile was getting bigger. Then, he shot his load up on to her neck,  more semen shot out and dropped onto her bouncing breasts.

“Fuck yes baby! Cum all over me!” Kat exclaimed.

Justin thought that he hadn’t cum like that in a long time.

Kat was holding his cock and rubbing his semen all over her chest. She then stood up and kissed his lips. “Thank you baby, I needed that. I hope we can actually fuck soon, I need that cock. I’m so fucking horny.” She was still playing with him, he didn’t seem to go soft.

“I can’t Kat, I shouldn’t have done this. I’m sorry.”

“Too bad cause I can fuck you better than Liz ever could.” She was dangerously close, her perfume was intoxicating, and Justin couldn’t resist her. Kat smacked his balls hard and said, “Go find Liz and fuck her for me and think of me when she’s sucking your cock.”

Kat buttoned her shirt back up and Justin watched as she left him with his dick still hard. He had no idea what just happened or why he was still hard.

He left the bathroom in search of his wife. She found him and immediately started to kiss him all over.

“Whoa! Liz, slow down.” Justin said.

“But I’m so freaking horny, don’t you want to fuck me baby? Everyone else here seems to be fucking. That punch is amazing by the way. Also, I helped hold a girls head down to suck guy off, I didn’t do anything. I want you, I told them that, that’s when I found you.” She pushed his nose with her index finger, she was hanging all over him. “How is your night? See or do anything?”

“Ummm….not really.” Justin lied.

“Let’s go fuck somewhere Justin. I really need that big cock of yours and I can feel you’re hard for me.”

She took him by the hand and led him down a hallway and opened the first door and shut it. She began to suck on his neck. Justin fell onto a bed, his shirt was off and she was already naked somehow. Liz ripped down his pants and began to suck his cock.

All he could think about was Kat; how good she felt, he wanted to fuck her, but he knew it was wrong. Liz got on top of him and got into the 69 position. Justin’s hands held her ass as he ate her and imagined it was Kat. He wanted to drown her out of his head. He was eating Liz like never before and she was going to town on his cock, her finger was even in his ass, he muffled his surprise into her pussy. She came into his mouth and she was moaning down his cock.

Justin was about to cum when the door opened, he couldn’t see who it was. Liz looked up while holding his cock and seen it was Kat and Captain Marvel.

“Excuse me. We are busy here if you don’t mind.” Liz said in anger.

“Nope, we don’t mind.” Said Kat.

Justin heard her voice, he was still licking and sucking Liz’s pussy. She was trying to talk while moaning.

He heard another voice. “Kat told me your husband had a large dick and I wanted to see.”

“And how do you know that Kat?” Liz moaned as she was still stroking Justin. She wanted to be mad, but she felt calm and rather horny. She should be covering up or something she thought. The two girls just kept watching.

“I have my ways let’s say, and Chloe told me, those two have been fucking for a long time now as far as I know.” said Kat. “May we join?” It wasn’t a question. Kat was already stripping down, Justin was still face deep in pussy and couldn’t see.

Liz was entranced; Kat was beautiful. She straddled her husband and held his cock and sat on it, he was deep inside her now. “I’m on the pill, so it’s ok.” Kat said and then kissed Elizabeth full on the lips. Captain Marvel just stood there and watched. The two women held one another’s face and kissed, their tongues twisted.

Kat grabbed Liz’s breasts and pulled on her nipples to make her moan into her kisses, Liz then did the same. Justin was near climax already, he couldn’t see Kat but he knew it was her sitting on his cock.

Marvel got naked and sat in a chair in the corner and began to masturbate, she was loud. Justin was able to get a glimpse of her beauty, this was like a dream. Liz came again, he drank her all in.

Liz felt like it was a dream; she never wanted to touch another girl, but tonight she helped a naked girl suck a dick already and she was now kissing another. What the fuck was going on? Liz was sure this wasn’t real, yet it felt so good, she kissed down Kat’s neck while watching Marvel masturbate. It was surreal.

Kat was grinding on Justin’s cock while she held Liz’s head to her huge breasts. She was sucking on her nipples, she was even nibbling them. Liz’s fingers were exploring Kat’s clit with her husband’s cock inside another woman, it was everything she wanted it to be.

Elizabeth tasted jizz on Kat’s boobs, odd. Marvel was already cumming in the corner. “Why do have semen on your boobs Kat?” Liz asked when she stopped sucking.

“It’s your husband’s.” Kat grabbed Liz by the face and kissed her, she wanted to taste the jizz. She started to bounce up and down on Justin.

Justin heard it and thought oh shit!

Kat let go and said, while still bouncing and moaning, “It’s not his fault, I walked into the bathroom and I made him titty fuck me.”

Liz was moaning while trying to take this in; She knew she should be mad, but all she felt was horny. Kat moaned louder and louder. And she remembered that she said that his step sister and him fucked all the time whenever they met, what the fuck?!

“Cum baby cum!” She yelled.

Liz didn’t know if she meant Justin or her. Kat was bouncing and touching Liz and kissing her all over as Marvel continued to masturbate. The scene was too much for Liz; she came again from Justin, it felt better each time. Emotions ran wild in her head, she was furious and at the same time she loved all of it. She didn’t care, as long as they had each other.

Justin couldn’t hold it back any longer and he exploded deep inside Kat. As soon as she felt him cum, she held still on it and kissed Elizabeth, she came with him. His sperm started to pour out her pussy and she sat up and pushed Liz to suck Justin’s cock.

Liz should be mad, yet, she just watched Kat fuck him and was now forcing her to suck it clean. It was the hottest thing she’s ever done, she could taste Justin’s sperm and even Kat’s juices. Kat kneeled and sucked his cock with her and kissed her, they swapped semen and it was amazing.

Kat stood up and held Liz’s head and pushed her pussy to her. Liz just went with it, she kissed her pussy and then she stared to devour her. It was sweet, Kat was sweet and delicious. Justin was still eating her out, she almost forgot about him. Marvel just watched it all, she squirted at some point. Liz could see water on the ground. Marvel was beautiful too.

Kat came into Liz’s mouth and Liz loved it. All she wanted to do was to please Kat. But she thought that Marvel was lonely, so she stopped eating and said, “Marvel, you’re lonely. Come and play with us.” Liz couldn’t believe she just said that out loud.

“No thanks honey, I’ll just watch.”

Elizabeth saw Justin was still hard, she laid on top and began to fuck him. Kat spread her legs over his face and sat down, it was her turn to enjoy it. She watched as Liz came over and over and she wanted a shot at it and she was not disappointed. Justin’s tongue was magic inside her pussy, Kat came over and over. Liz rode her husband and played with Kat, Justin could only sit and enjoy.

Once again the two women played around and kissed and touched. And once again Justin just laid there and enjoyed the ride.

Justin ate Kat over and over and then she got up and put her breasts in his face so he could suck them. Liz got up so he could finish inside of Kat once more. Kat eased herself on top and Justin slipped inside once more, like it belonged inside Kat. She took her time and the two touched and kissed.

Justin flipped her onto her back. Kat wrapped her legs around him and he pounded her as hard as he could while Liz just watched with Marvel. Liz began to finger Marvel, who wasn’t into women, but wasn’t stopping Liz either. They kissed and Liz worked her way down her body with her tongue. Marvel had her hands on the chair and allowed Liz to do as she pleased, and please her she did. She licked her clit and sucked on her lips all while groping and pulling on her nipples.

Justin turned as he was watching Kat’s breasts bounce all over from his thrusting, to see his wife eating Marvel and he knew he wanted to join them.

So he pulled out of Kat, who looked disappointed, but still watched as he walked to his wife and took Marvel and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he entered her body. Justin held her while she bounced into his cock. Marvel begged for his load, he pushed her into the wall. The other women laid on the bed and watched him pound her into sweet oblivion.

As he came, he laid her gently onto the bed and told the others to eat her out, they did just that. He was spent and felt ready to pass out, the women all played and eventually crashed as well.

The next day the couple woke up in a bed together. Each had a terrible headache and no memory of what had happened.

“What happened? How did we end up in this bed?” Liz asked while holding her head.

“I’m not sure, the last I remember was being at the party and drinking, that’s it. I’m naked so I guess we had sex.”

“I am not naked, so why are you naked? I am a mess, so I guess we must have done it. My panties are soaked, what the hell happened?”

“Whatever happened, it must have been awesome. When did you get red lipstick? It’s on my dick, so I assume you did it since it’s on your lips too.”

“I don’t have that color of red.” Liz got up wobbly and looked into the mirror and seen the smeared red lipstick on her mouth. She didn’t remember wearing any last night and it looked like someone else put it there.

“Do you remember anything?” Justin asked.

“No, but it must have been good. It looks like I sucked your dick last night, sloppy too, by the looks of it. And why do I have this….odd but sweet taste in my mouth?”

“I don’t know. Damn, I wish I remembered. My head is killing me.”

“Mine too. Remind me not to drink again.”

“Same.”

The couple got dressed and went to leave Tony’s mansion when they ran into Marvel and Kat.

“Good morning you two.” Marvel was all sunshine. Kat was not, she looked as miserable as they felt.

“Looks like you all had too much to drink last night. Not me, I didn’t drink at all.” Marvel said.

“So what happened?” Liz asked.

“Oh, you know, you two I’m sure had fun in the room last night. Not much else.” She winked at Kat and left to leave. “Call me later Kat. Trust me, you did some things last night you’ll want to know.”

“Naughty girl.” Liz laughed, but stopped as her pounding headache stopped her.

“I remember…..” Kat stopped as she looked at Justin, then at Liz. She looked shocked.

“What?” Asked Liz.

Kat shook her head. “Nothing, it’s still a blur. She blushed and walked out the room. She patted Justin on the back and hugged him. “Thanks for last night.”

She then kissed Liz on the cheek and said goodbye.

“What was that about?” Liz asked Justin.

He wasn’t sure, but he had the feeling that something more than he and his wife having sex together went down. All he knew was that his dick was sore and his head hurt. Whatever it was, Kat knew something and Marvel knew it all and wasn’t saying. Probably for the better he thought.

“I’m not sure and I don’t think we want to know. Let’s just go home and not do this again, at least the drinking part.”

Before they left, they ran into Drax.

“Hey little buddy.” He picked up Justin in a hug. “This guy is an animal Liz, look out for him. What a party. You too Liz, you guys are wild, we got to do this again.”

“No thanks Drax. Neither of us remember last night and our heads hurt.”

“Ha! Too much of my special punch.” Drax laughed and walked away.

“Did he spike it? Liz asked in general.

“Maybe. I thought I seen him by the punch putting something into his pocket. I don’t know though, it would explain some things. Anyways, what did you do to me last night cause my dick is like really sore?”

Liz giggled and said, “I must have tired you out. Let’s just go home and forget about this.”

They did just that, and they never did remember fully what happened.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:39:10 AM by Cadeauxxx »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA