Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Shakira - Laundy Service  (Read 21265 times)

Noj

Shakira - Laundy Service
« on: March 01, 2020, 08:15:23 AM »
Shakira - Laundry Service

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

I looked out the hotel window from the third floor, out across the harbour and the sun low in the sky over New York. I was working as a bellboy in a medium sized hotel. The hotel wasn’t a grand place, but it was a nice tidy getaway for people. It had hosted a few international celebrities who liked its out-of-the-way status, such as Kylie Minogue, Angelina Jolie just a couple of weeks ago, and Bono from U2. They had complimented the hotel because they said it allowed them to escape the media.

This evening I was doing a 5-9 shift, filling in for someone that had bailed at the last minute. I was doing my normal rounds of returning laundry, delivering new towels and so forth. I yawned and glanced at my watch, which read 8.20pm.
‘Only 40 minutes to go before I can bail’ I thought to myself, and picked up my list. I looked at the next room on my list, and saw there was a celebrity with us. It was Shakira, she’d only just booked in earlier in the day. She’d obviously just flown in. I picked up her laundry and headed up the stairs to her room on the 5th floor.
‘I wonder if she’s around?’ I thought to myself, hoping to get to meet her. I reached her door, my heart rate increased with slight nerves at possibly meeting the hot Colombian star. I raised my fist and knocked loudly on the door. There was no answer, so I knocked loudly again to be sure. Again there was no answer. I figured she must be out, so I found my bunch of keys and let myself in. I stepped cautiously in, in case she was in.

“Ms. Shakira ma’am?” I said tentatively, but there was no response. I closed the door behind me, and carried her laundry to her bedroom. I set it down on the bed, and set about having a quick tidy of her suite, which was what I was being paid for afterall. She had the luxury suite on the top floor, near separate from the rest of the rooms, to give them some quiet I guessed. I heard a shout from the bathroom and realised Shakira must have been there afterall. I walked quickly down the hall and knocked on the door.

Shakira wasn’t out of her suite, but was relaxing quietly in the bath. She’d had a long flight in, and needed to relax, so had opted for a hot bubble bath. She lay calmly in the water, her humble breasts just poking up from amongst the foam, her smooth thighs also visible. She sighed contentedly and gripped the sides of the tub to move herself into another position. As she put her weight on her hands, they slipped along the sides with the wet. She slid forwards and her foot smashed the tap.

“Arrrghh FUCK!” she screamed in pain, and sat up in the bath. She went to pull her foot up to look at the damage, but couldn’t move it. She looked down and saw her toe lodged in the tap. She pulled again hard, but couldn’t move it. She wasn’t in the best position to pull her toe free, and wasn’t strong enough obviously as it was wedged solidly. She was about to start despairing over what to do, when she heard a knock on the door which gave her a shock.

“Erm...Ms. Shakira, are you OK in there?” I said.

“Who’s that?” she shouted from her vulnerable position.

“Umm, just room service Ms. I was just returning your laundry and having a quick tidy when I heard you. Do you need anything?” I said, trying to ignore the images my mind was now producing of Shakira in the bath.

“Yeah....well there’s one thing. Have you ever gotten your toe stuck in a tap before?” she said in an embarrassed tone.

“I can’t say I have, but you could try using soap. You know, to lubricate it so it slips out” I said, wondering how she could’ve managed it. Shakira felt around in the bath for a moment, then looked over the side. There was no sign of the soap.

“Here’s the thing....I can’t find the soap” she said quietly, obviously embarrassed about this, which was to be expected really. I thought for a moment.

“OK, well I have another with the towels, I’ll get it for you” I said, and went to her room where I’d left the towels. I picked up the soap and headed back to the bathroom, tearing off the wrapper as I did.

“Right I’ve got the soap, how do you want me to give it to you?” I said, knowing she surely wouldn’t want me in there.

“Well you best just come and give it to me before there are any more problems” she said. I was shocked for a few seconds, and then reached down and turned the handle with a shaking hand. I slowly opened the door and looked in. Shakira was sitting up in the bath, covering her breasts with her arms.

“It’s OK, I’m decent” she said, biting her lip with embarrassment. To be courteous, I looked away for her comfort and walked slowly towards the bath. Because I was looking away, I didn’t see the other bar of soap laying on the wet tiled floor. I stepped on it and slid.

“Oh Fu...” I shouted as I slipped over forwards. Shakira reached forwards to try and steady me, but couldn’t. I landed hard on the side of the bath, just about avoiding smashing my head, and ended on my knees holding onto the bath. Shakira had her hands on my shoulder.

“Are you OK?!” She said worriedly. I turned and looked, and had a glorious view. Shakira’s uninhibited chest was right in front of me, her firm, pert breasts hanging softly on her chest just inches away. She looked down and saw me staring at her chest, and pulled her arms back to cover herself.
“I...I...I’m so sorry!” I spluttered, managing to stand on the wet floor. I went to hand the soap to her and fumbled it. It dropped into the water on her stomach and slid down from view under the bubbles.

“I’m so sorry!” I repeated, and turned to make a swift exit. She reached out and grabbed my hand with both of hers, so I turned back to her, and was again greeted by a view of her naked top half.

“Calm down, it’s not a problem.” She said. I looked at her and gave a nod towards her naked tits, starting to get a slight hardon.

“It doesn’t matter, you’ve seen me now. Can you help me get my toe out of this tap. I gawped at her for a moment before snapping to my senses.

“Oh yes I’ll certainly try” I stuttered, and knelt down by the bath at the taps. I looked around.

“Uhhh...we need the soap” I said. Shakira looked down at the water, then put her arms down and started feeling around. She felt around for a few seconds, then came up empty handed.

“I can’t feel it, it must be down there by my foot somewhere” she said, looking down past her knees then back to me. I pulled my jacket off and threw it back towards the door, then rolled my sleeve up. I tentatively lowered my arm into the water between her knees, and gave her a glance. She looked back, then spread her legs slightly more. I looked back to the water and tried to concentrate on the task at hand. I felt around for a few moments, brushing against one of her smooth legs. I found the soap just near her heel, and grasped it firmly, and pulled it from the bath.

“Ahh good,” she said with a slight sigh of relief, “now we can get me free now, hopefully” she said with a slight giggle. I spose you had to laugh at situations like this. I gave a nervous smile, and took the soap. I rubbed it round her toe and the tap, making sure to get plenty on so she’d get free. Once I was satisfied it was enough, I laid the soap down on the side of the bath so it couldn’t cause anymore episodes.

“Give it a pull” I said to her. Shakira pulled hard, and twisted a little, but it had no effect.

“You’re going to have to help me” she said, looking at me. I reached into the bath again and figured out the best place for my hands. I grasped her foot with my left, and then her smooth lower leg with the other.

“OK then, on 3” I said, hoping she’d get free.

“1....2.....3!” I said, and tugged sharply, while Shakira pulled down and back from the tap. With a loud pop, her toe came free. I fell back onto the floor, and there was a loud splash of water as Shakira slid back in the bath. She looked over the side of the bath to see me sprawled on the floor, just getting up.

“Are you OK?” she said, looking over, the tops of her boobs just appearing over the edge of the bath.

I stood up, and straightened myself out.

“Yeah I’m OK. And we got your toe free which is the main thing” I said.

“Yeah. Can you pass me a towel?” she said. I walked and grabbed her a towel, and held it out to her. She gave me a knowing look, and I turned away. She stood from the bath and stepped out, before wrapping the towel around her waist. She turned round to get the plug in the bath and stepped back slightly. My hand slid right across her tight arse, its toned cheeks pressing on my palm. That did it, my already semi-hard cock swelled to rock hardness, stretching my trousers. Shakira gave a slight glance as she brushed me with her rear, and saw me turn away to re-arrange my trousers.

Shakira gave a sly smile, and turned away. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself, pulling her fingers through her hair. She looked around for her hairbrush for a second, and spotted it on the floor. She bent over very slowly and deliberately in front of me, pushing her tight arse up high in the air. She wiggled it slightly as she reached to get her hairbrush from under the sink. If my cock could’ve gotten any harder, it would’ve right then. She reached her hairbrush and stood again. She gave a glance over her shoulder at me, her eyes flitting down towards my crotch. She blatantly knew I had a stiffy over her, and looked like she might be enjoying it. I knew at this point I should be asking if she needed anything else and leaving, but I couldn’t. I was fixated on her topless figure in front of the mirror, just as any man would be.

Shakira glanced again and giggled, then walked across the room to the towel rail. She picked up another dry towel, and then with a flick of her wrist, undid the damp towel round her waist. It dropped to the floor in a heap, revealing her gorgeous arse and legs to me without a thought. I could do nothing but gawp as she calmly wrapped the dry towel around her breasts and body and tucked it in to keep it up. It only came just past her arse, giving me full view of her legs.

“Can you come and have a look at my toe for me? It really hurts” Shakira said, turning to face me. I managed to nod and give a reply in the affirmative, and followed her. She walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed, her knees together so I couldn’t see up to her snatch.
I kneeled down and took her foot gently as she extended it to me. I tried to keep myself positioned so my hardon wasn’t too obvious. I examined her toe as she looked intently at me. I saw no visible injuries, and lowered her foot.

“I can’t see anything wrong” I said, trying not to look up her towel.

“Well I think I could use a foot massage, I’ve been on the go all day” she said, stretching.

“OK then, I’ll send for the masseur” I said, going to stand up. She leaned forwards and put a hand on my shoulder.

“No, you do it for me. We’ve been through enough for me to be comfortable with you rubbing me” she said with a slight smile. I thought for a minute, my heart starting to race. I told myself to calm down, and took some deep breaths.

“I guess I could do that” I said, gently taking a grip on her feet. She wriggled slightly as I started to massage her feet, not having much experience. She laid back on the bed as I got to a rhythm and rubbed her feet, trying different methods and so forth. She let out a groan and then spoke.

“Your girlfriend must be a lucky girl to have someone like you”

“Well...erm...I haven’t actually got a girlfriend” I said quietly. Shakira visibly spread her legs a few inches, and I couldn’t stop myself from looking right up her towel. Her clean shaven pussy lay neatly between her legs. I made sure to keep up the massage so she didn’t suspect my roaming eyes, at least not so much. I stared for a good few seconds at her hairless cunt, before averting my gaze again to her feet, though my eye flitted back from time to time. My cock was harder than ever at her little show.

“Have you got a boyfriend at the moment?” I asked without really thinking. She seemed to think for a second or two.

“I haven’t no” she said simply, and groaned again at the foot massage. After a few more minutes of the foot rub, she sat up.

“I could do with a backrub aswell” she said, turning and laying face down on the bed. I wasn’t sure how she wanted me to do it, so I slowly kneeled onto the bed next to her and started to do the same as I had on her feet.

“Sorry but that’s just not very soothing, you’ll need to be in a better position. I don’t mind where” she said with a slight tone of anticipation in her voice. I looked and thought, and realised that the only better position was to kneel over her. She had said any position, so I slowly took position with one knee each side of her. I made sure not to put too much pressure on her with my weight, and started to firmly massage her shoulders once again. She gave a groan of pleasure this time, and I continued with the same style motions as I had on her feet. She relaxed as I did this, and I continued for a few minutes with different pressures and movements until she spoke again.

“Can you move lower down?” she said. I looked behind me and realised I’d be straddling her amazingly firm arse if I did.

“I’ll have to move back” I said, with a slight questioning tone.

“I know” she said with a sly smile. I did as she asked and moved slowly back, it not being extremely comfortable with a major hardon. I shuffled back till I was about where she wanted, and lowered down. I was sitting the top of her legs and bottom of her bum. My hardon nestled between the cheeks of her arse, which were clearly defined through her tight towel. I hoped she hadn’t felt it, and started massaging lower down her back. Shakira felt the hardon pressed between her arse, and wanted to go further. She pushed her firm arse up against my, and I felt the sheer tightness of the cheeks even through the towel. My thoughts were not on the massage at hand that was for sure.

“I need to get more comfortable” she said, “this thing’s cutting into me” and pulled the towel from around her body and laid down again, leaving her naked arse to my eyes. I tried not to stare but couldn’t help it. The cheeks were as tight as any photograph, smooth and perfect with an awesome shape. I just had the urge to squeeze it, but managed to resist.
 I kept massaging her back though I think she could tell I was distracted. After a few moments, Shakira pushed her arse up and clenched her cheeks tightly on my rock hard cock.

“Are you sure you don’t want to get a little more comfortable?” she said sexily, gently rubbing her butt upwards on my groin.

“What do you mean?” I said, kneeling up off her. With her freedom to move, Shakira took the chance. She rolled over in front of me, and gave me a full frontal. Her small, firm breasts were topped by hard nipples, and her clean shaven cunt looked even better in full light, the lips glistening slightly with moisture.

“This is the view you’ve wanted all evening, so when I say more comfortable what do you think I mean?” she said in a sultry tone. I was fairly stunned, but went along anyway. I kicked my shoes off and then pulled my socks off, and threw them aside.

Shakira sat up and watched me. Her hand slid over her thigh and onto her pussy, where her middle finger started to gently stroke her clit. I unbuttoned my shirt with shaking fingers and dropped it onto the floor, then undid the buckle on my trousers. As I started undoing them, Shakira spoke.

“Oooh, come on. This is what I wanna see, the cock thats been poking me in the arse for the last 20 minutes” she said with a smirk. I smiled back and undid my trousers, and let them drop the floor, to reveal my shorts tented by my hardon. I kicked the trousers out the way as Shakira lustily eyed my groin. I pulled my shorts away from my body, and then down to bring my hardon into view.

“So bellboy, or should I say bigboy” she said with a wink, and then a giggle as she looked at my 8” cock. I kicked my boxers away, and stood before her totally naked.

“You going to introduce me or what?” she said with a giggle.

I smiled at her and climbed onto the bed, my cock bouncing as I pulled myself up against the pillows. Shakira rolled onto her side and looked up at me, and then down to my rock hard erection. She reached out and gently took a grip on my cock, which made it twitch. She smiled and gently started to jerk me off, sliding her hand up and down its length. Shakira did this for a couple of minutes and then rolled in between my legs, her head right by my cock. She really wanted to introduce herself.

“Hi, I’m Shakira” she said to my cock, and then slid the first 3” into her mouth and sucked for a few seconds, and then pulled it out with a long lick of her tongue.
“This is my tongue” she said, and then plunged back down on my cock, all the way down till her nose touched my pubic hair, deepthroating with no problem.
“And that’s my throat” she said, jerking me off again. She then sucked on the head of my cock whilst jerking the bottom of it, and then pulled off again, her fingers gently fondling my balls.

“I hope we can get to know each other better” she said, and then sunk my cock back into her throat. All I could do was groan. She was a fantastic cocksucker, and wasting no time, sucking me hard and playing with my balls. She bobbed her head up and down with increasing pace, still sucking like there was no tomorrow. Having been horny for ages, it wouldn’t take long for me to cum.

After only a few more minutes, I felt the pressure and warned her I was nearing the edge. She simply got faster and more vigorous in a bid to get me off. That was all it took, and I grabbed her head. My fingers twisted in her blonde hair as I came into her throat with a grunt, blowing what felt like the biggest load of my life. She choked slightly in shock and then swallowed my load in a series of big gulps. I let go of her head and slumped back against the pillows as I regained my breath. Shakira kneeled up and wiped her mouth, smiling at me.

“That was amazing” I said.

“Thank you” she replied simply, and then laid down on the bed next to me, fondling her nipple. I caught my breath and admired her long, toned body. It was enough to give me another hardon, which hadn’t fully subsided in the first place. I extended my hands and ran them over her body, giving her a quick feel. Her small breasts were firm and pert, her stomach was perfectly toned,  and her pussy smooth as the day she was born. She gave a moan and let me quite happily, before she rolled on top and leaned down to give me a kiss. I returned her kiss, our tongues meeting. Using her elbows, she pulled herself up my body so my cock bounced up between her legs, and then pushed herself back down, pushing me into her. I gave a groan, as did she as she pushed her tight, wet Latin pussy all the way down my 8” shaft till my balls hit the back of her pussy lips.

“Now thats the stuff” she moaned, and pulled herself up till just my head was in her, and then pushed back down harder than before with a grunt. She sat up on my cock and locked her knees onto my hips, and then started bouncing on my cock with increased pace. She grunted everytime she pushed down on me, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she gasped for air. It was a great sight, the hot Colombian singer riding me, her tight, shaven lips gripping my cock tightly. I reached out and held her hips, enjoying the tight hotness of her cunt. She looked like she was getting quite tired, so I leaned up and drew her into a kiss, and then rolled her onto her back.

She spread her legs wide as I settled into place on top of her, and then locked them tightly behind my arse as I thrust into her. I kissed her as I pounded into her, feeling her rapid breathing. We’d been fucking for around 20 minutes now, and she started moving faster. She groaned loudly as her body tensed up, then shook as her orgasm washed over her. She moaned loudly again as she came, her tight pussy clamping down and massaging my cock. I couldn’t hold against her orgasming body, and came myself. I drove into her and let my load go deep inside her, which made her give another grunt. We both slowed to a stop, sweating and tired.

“Well that was fun” Shakira said, unwrapping her legs from behind me.

“I can’t deny that” I said, rolling off her onto the bed next to her.

“Do you give this room service to all your customers?” she said with a giggle.
“No, only special customers” I said with a laugh. She smiled and gave me a kiss, before peeling her sweaty body from the bed, pulling me with her.

“We need a shower” she said, heading back to the bathroom.

“Don’t get your toe stuck this time” I said humouredly. She rolled her eyes with a giggle.

She turned the water on and stepped in after giving it a few second to warm up. I stepped in after her, and she leaned up to give me another kiss. She grabbed the soap and we started washing the sweat from ourselves.

“Can you wash my back?” she said sexily, handing me the soap and turning round. I lathered up her shoulder blades and then moved down. With her being shorter than me, I knelt down behind her and soaped up her lower back. She wiggled her hips slightly as I started washing her tight bum, soaping up the cheeks and tops of her legs. She wiggled her arse some more and stuck it out.

“If you keep teasing me with that arse I’ll have to fuck it” I said to her in a mock-warning tone.

“We couldn’t have that now could we?” she said with a sly smile, deliberately teasing me. I stood up and washed her back again, and she pushed against me.

“I think that’s enough back washing” she said, my cock resting between the top of her firm butt cheeks. She washed my hardon, taking plenty of time and stroking me gently, teasing me some more. I pushed my cock up between her firm cheeks, and she clenched tightly on me.

“I warned you, don’t think I won’t do it” I said with a smirk. She looked at me and smiled, then reached up and flicked the shower off, and stepped out. She threw me a towel as I stepped out and grabbed one herself. I gave myself a quick overall rub over, but she spent far more time. She spent lots of time gently drying every inch of her body, bending over in front of me and drying her tight, inviting arse. Her long legs were fully stretched, her smooth pussy on display as she dried her shapely rear off.

“I warned you about teasing. If you don’t be a good girl you’ll have to have that teasing arse taught a lesson” I said in a more warning tone.

“Well I guess my ass is on the line” she said with a cheeky smile. I decided that enough was enough, and I wanted to fuck that arse. She was now facing the bath, so I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock into her arse.

“Have I done something wrong?” she asked innocently.

“You’ve teased once too many times” I said, rubbing my cock gently on her lower back.

“Well I best take my punishment then, it’s the only way I’ll learn” she said sexily, bending over in front of me, gripping the side of the bath to steady herself. I stepped back slightly to admire her tight arse, and simply couldn’t help myself. I reached out and laid a firm slap on her rear, giving a healthy sound. She moaned lightly, and I took position behind her. I pushed my cock between her buttocks and up to her tight arsehole. She seemed pretty relaxed, so I carried on without saying anything.

I held her hips as I gently pushed forwards and nudged my cockhead into her tight sphincter, trying to persuade it into releasing. I continued to enter her gently so as not to hurt her. I looked at her and could just about see her biting her lip and heard her rapid breathing. I got the head into her and then pushed into her slowly in a single motion. Her back arched and she groaned as I pushed my full 8” in up to the hilt. She grunted in slight pain as she got used to the feeling. I slowly pulled back out to just the head then pushed firmly back in, faster than before, causing her to grunt in a pain-pleasure sensation. I started slowly fucking her in the arse as she got used to the feeling. I firmly gripped her hips and pushed in and out of her, gaining pace.

Within a couple of minutes, I was fucking her tight arse at a good pace. She was groaning constantly, obviously enjoying being fucked in the ass, her hands gripping the bath tightly as her body rocked with every thrust. Her juices ran down the inside of her thighs from her hairless cunt. She was breathing hard between her groans, and she started grunting louder. I sped up so I was fucking her arse good and hard as I figured she was about to orgasm. I was right, she squeezed her legs together and tensed up.

“Ohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....” she muttered as her body shook with orgasm. She screamed loudly in pleasure as her orgasm hit her full on, her sphincter clamping down so hard on my cock I could barely move. With the increased tightness and a screaming Shakira, I had to let go. I gave a few thrusts and then drove myself all the way into her and let go. My hot load shot into her arse, causing her to give another groan as she felt it spurting into her. We slowed down, and I rested against her for a few seconds before I pulled my shrinking cock from her arsehole. I stepped away from her, and she stood up, rubbing her back from being bent over.

“Well there’s a punishment that I won’t forget in a while” she said with a smile, turning and giving me a kiss. She led me back to her bedroom, and we laid down to rest after our exertions.

“That was great” I said to her, looking at her.

“Well, I’ve only ever done ‘that’ a couple of times before, and then it just hurt because they rushed it” she said, holding my hand. I glanced at the clock. It was 9.45.

“My shift finished ages ago” I said idly.
“This was better than working don’t you think? And it was work, you were simply giving good customer service” she said with a giggle.

After getting dressed again, I decided to ask her the question playing on my mind.

“Will I get to see you again?”

“Well, I like this hotel. Nice and quiet, out of the way, and has very pleasant service” she said with a smile and wink. “So anytime I’m here, I’ll stop in here and maybe our paths will cross again” she said with a smile.

“OK cool”, I said, unable to think of anything else to say, “well I’ve got to go”. Shakira stood up and gave me a long, passionate kiss.
“Thanks, it’s been a very nice evening. Goodnight” she said as she showed me out the door. I walked out into the stairwell and grinned widely. I had just slept with Shakira. Maybe working late shifts at the hotel had it’s upsides...

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, pixidragon, VSM14, flawed_existence, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, 666, StS, thiccness

Cadeauxxx

Re: Shakira - Laundy Service
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 08:15:20 AM »
Cool premise, really a unique setting here. Can't believe I never read these stories in the past, they are awesome! You really set the bar high with your works.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA