Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Photographer to the stars (Rita Ora)  (Read 40831 times)

Peronath

Photographer to the stars (Rita Ora)
« on: August 05, 2022, 05:21:25 PM »
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL Story Contains Sexually Graphic Situations. If You're Under Age or Easily Offended STOP READING NOW!!

The thing about photo shoots was it could all come down to the model you were photographing. Sure, depending on exactly what the shoot was for it could make a difference. But as cliche as it sounded the right model who was enjoying herself, and understood the look and style of the set, and had a natural charisma and personality that could be captured on camera just made all the difference.

Not for the first time that morning I silently thanked whoever had managed to secure me a shoot with Rita Ora. She was just a natural. Behind the camera, in front of it....it didn't really seem to make much difference. As soon as she had entered the studio and walked around looking at everything from the set to the equipment, to the make-up and everyone that was working on it you could just tell she had something about her.

A natural charisma maybe, a buzz of energy and vitality that was just waiting to be captured on camera. Hell, I hadn't even waited to start the shoot before I was taking her picture. I had followed her around taking little snap shots while everyone else had finished getting ready.

It had been a learning experience for one just seeing how much energy she had. Moving around laughing, joking enjoying herself around the crew. Other models would simply hide away in makeup and wardrobe and come out for the shoot. She just buzzed around from place to place when she wasn't getting herself ready and I trailed her around capturing the different moments.

She had known what I was doing of course. We had been introduced earlier and had shared some time discussing the plans and ideas for the shoot and everything I needed and wanted from it. She had made suggestions and we had toyed with some ideas that I would try out. Occasionally she would see me taking her picture and the looks would change, playful ones with small teasing smiles, serious ones when her lips would part slightly, her eyes widening going deeper. The sexy sassy ones where she would play up for the camera teasing it as she flicked her tongue over her lips and smiled flirtatiously. But even when she wasn't looking, and I captured her natural curiosity she had a punch to everything she did.

It was fascinating to see, impossible to resist and told me that it might be a completely captivating shoot ahead. Shortly though we went to work starting simply once she came back to the main set. Just taking some test shots adjusting the equipment making sure everything was arranged as I wanted it. I didn't want any mistakes any issues to arise once we began just wanted it all to play out naturally especially given just how much fun it was shooting Rita.

Soon enough it was time to start, and we dived into things. It was a simple beginning just taking some easy shots as Rita posed. She really was a dream to work with. A bubbling personality full of effervescent energy as she moved for me always changing her position, her demeanour, playful, sultry, teasing, a captivating presence on my camera and in the studio.

We would pause occasionally, and she'd bump alongside me eager to see the results. She offered advice, chuckled over how she looked and took in everything she had done to use it to shape what she did next.

All the while she was quick to laugh and usually smiling at least if she wasn't doing something else like playing up the sultry seductive angle. She did that well to turning into a perfect femme fatale in the blink of an eye.

You couldn't help but be drawn in by her. She held your attention a captivating and fiery presence. The fact she looked as good as she did whilst doing it was just an added bonus. Even with the camera shooting her you couldn't help but look.

She was aware of it to, I’m sure. A flash of a smile, a teasing look as her eyes flicked towards me. She knew she was a flirty tease and loved every moment of it. She was just fun to work with.

She wasn't shy. If she had to change outfits, she'd slip behind a screened of area but half the time her clothes were already being taken of as she moved, and you'd catch a fleeting glanced of her toned supple body.

She drew the eye whatever she did, with the camera in hand taking pictures all the time it did at least just give me an excuse to stare and enjoy her figure as she posed. The shoot itself was fun and more on the playful side. It suited her personality even if it wasn't as revealing as some that she'd done.

Even so I was disappointed when we were finished, and I called a halt. I nodded and thanked everyone that had been there working on it and had made it happen. I'd shared a moment with a grinning Rita before heading off to upload those I’d taken and get ready to start editing them.

I wasn't even sure how long it had been when I heard a knock on the door and then Rita peered her head around the corner and flashed a smile at me.

"I'm dying to see some of the results if you don't mind sharing them."

I stared back a moment before speaking. "No come in take a seat we can go through them." I replied.

She sauntered across the room and grabbed a chair pulling it up alongside my own where I sat at a desk with the computer screen in front of me. I brought up the photos and turned the monitor a little so she would be able to more easily see it.

"Everything is rough still of course, but I think you can get a feel for things, the different looks and styles and how they complement each other. There not edited yet but they look good I’m pleased with how it turned out." I continued scrolling through the pictures conscious of her sat beside me leaning in closer to see.

"I like these the best." She interrupted me her hand covering mine to pause me as she looked through some of the more candid behind the scenes style shots I had taken as she had prepared for the shoot. "They look more fun, more inviting, more natural I think."

I scrolled through several of them, showing them of giving her time to take them in and picking out a few of my favourites as we went through. "I know what you mean there just you, less scripted and posed maybe, as you said more natural and captures more relaxed moments than the more deliberate shots." I agreed with her.

"There's a lot there anyway a lot to get through and look at. Some back and forth with the publishers to see which they like the most before we edit and then finalise everything." I continued attention back on the screen.

"And the rest of the shots the more candid natural ones?" Rita asked me her attention drifting between the screen and my face.

"Those.....some maybe will get used for a behind the scenes feature just to show some of the work and process involved. Otherwise I’ll probably keep some of the better ones or my own favourites just for my records and portfolio." I added.

"Can I have a copy of some?" She asked me.

"Yeah, we can do that for you easily enough." I agreed. "It won't take much to send them to you if you want any edited versions once there done or just take some of the candid ones with you, however you want it."

"Excellent, that's perfect then." She grinned at me bumping my shoulder once more. "In that case lets go take some more." She flashed a teasing smile at me as I glanced across.

I looked at the screen again as I had a lot of work to get started on working my way through the shots, I’d already taken but that infectious playful smile of hers was hard to resist. "Ok, why not it's not every day I get to work with such an agreeable model." I added laughing and grabbed the camera and another card.

"Excellent we'll have some more fun I promise. You can't tell me that you haven't enjoyed it already." She flashed me a smile and bumped my shoulder as we walked out together back into the studio.

It was quieter now I wasn't sure how long we'd been in the studio looking through photos, probably not that long really but everyone else had finished up what they were doing and had already headed of and left the two of us alone. Suddenly I was much more aware of being there alone with Rita just the two of us and the camera. She flashed a dazzling smile.

"So where do you want me?" She asked.

"You know what. I've absolutely no idea." I chuckled bringing the camera up. "We'll just shoot, take photos and see how they look. It doesn't matter to much at this point if there just for us. We can just see how they turn out."

"I can work with that." She grinned at me and pouted fluttering her eyes as she stood there while I began to snap more shots. I didn't have a plan in mind and honestly after working like we had I thought the more random unscripted nature would work better using her natural talents.

"How often do you work like this?" She asked me, still smiling.

"You mean like this just the two of us? Or do you mean the background behind the scenes kind of a look?" I asked her looking over the camera pausing as I did.

"Like this, just the two of us." She repeated.

There was something about the way she said it that made me pause thoughtfully. "Well, I usually like taking some shots behind the scenes I always think they give a different look that can be really fun and as you saw you are exceptionally good at it. But just me and a model........I don't think I have before." I explained.

She smiled mischievous and playfully at me. "Ooh like a first time. I like that." She smirked at me. "That means we definitely need to make this spectacular." Another smirk played across her face, another reminder if needed it how much fun she was to work with.

"Come on, follow me." She turned even before it registered and was of walking back through the studio with me following her in her wake snapping the occasional shot taking advantage of the impromptu results like when she abruptly stopped arched her back and looked back over her shoulder a smouldering serious look into, she burst into laughter and continued on.

She led the way back into the dressing area and began to just search for something tossing through discarded clothes. I moved around checking the angles snapping the occasion shot watching as she rooted around for something.

"Ah this will do." She had her top of before I’d even looked at her and even as I did look down the camera she was pinching open her bra and whisking the straps down her shoulder, peeling it off and then half turned, arm across her breasts as she tossed it towards me.

The lacy garment still warm from her body struck my arm and I caught it the camera dipping as I slowly lowered it down and dropped her bra down beside me. Rita smirked at me playfully arms still held across her breasts. I took the opportunity to lift the camera and snap a couple more shots of her like that.

She chuckled softly and turned away as I snapped a couple more the steady click of the camera ringing out as I worked. A quick check and I had indeed caught a glimpse of her breasts, just the sides as she turned away. But the silhouette and contrasts of the shadows behind made for a good shot.

By the time I had the camera ready she had slipped on a white tank top and was facing me again tugging it down as she looked at the camera.

"What do you think?" She called out grinning.

I let my eyes run across her as she stood there. Pulled tight it made the curves of her breasts easily seen the protruding little bumps of her nipples poking out against the fabric another highlight.

I focused the camera and snapped a few more shots. "Nice, very nice." I answered simply.

"Only nice! We have to do better than that." She tutted softly as she looked at me her hands on her hips.

"I'm sure we can." I smiled just lifting the camera and snapping a few more shots.

Stood opposite me Rita chuckled softly. "Oh yeah, I certainly hope so. I want a better reaction than just nice." She shook her head reached down and pulled the tank top of turning around as she did. Once again having the camera ready I captured a few glimpses of her breasts watching as the lush curves bounced as she turned. A tempting sight. Probably why she did it.

I continued to shoot adding pictures of her smooth bare back as she dug around for something. "Are you still taking pictures?" She called out again.

"You know I am." I smiled continuing to click away.

"Even when I'm half naked?" She added chuckling.

"What better time to." I teased softly grinning. "You’re at your most natural it's more fluid less staged makes for a better picture especially candid’s. There just fun and less scripted besides which it doesn't seem to bother you." I added grinning even more as she turned her head and flashed me a smile over one shoulder.

"You're right it doesn't really. I look good." She chuckled sticking her tongue out and laughing at me before she turned around and went back to digging through the clothes that were there. "Besides, I do work hard to look this good why not show it." She added again.

"Exactly." I agreed softly. "You are an absolute natural at this, the camera loves you whatever you do." I continued shaking my head as I glanced over the camera to watch her briefly. She turned again and smiled more slowly now but it was a captivating sight her eyes bright with amusement as she did.

"So, is that a hint at ditching the clothes full stop then just posing nude?" She suggested, her voice suddenly sultrier as she fluttered her eyes at me. I felt my body respond to the idea hardening at the thought of seeing more of her. Of seeing all of her.

I let out a breath and shrugged lightly. "Maybe, it's up to you though I'm trying to capture something different more behind the scenes stuff, so it doesn't make any real difference for the shoot." I murmured slowly.

"Not for the shoot no but you'll see, I’ll get to see as well, right?" She questioned softly.

I shrugged again and nodded. "Of course, we can sit down and go through the rest when we're finished as well, you can take a look at everything then." I agreed.

"Ah that wasn't the entire point though. Did you want to see me naked capture me all bare?" She added softly once more just staring back at me.

I drew in a breath letting my eyes wander over her briefly as I glanced towards her and then licked my lips. "Of course." I murmured softly trying not to let my excitement show too much, probably an impossible task given what was in front of me.

"In a personal or professional way?" she teased softly her eyes flashing as she smiled at me. It was a cheeky playful gesture. Another reason she was so fun to be around and work with.

I smiled ruefully looking at her again. "A little of both I think. I'll be honest I've enjoyed working with you. You’re fun and have a good sense for posing and working with you has been a pleasure so far. I can't tell for certain, but I think we've got some great shots and really worked well together." I paused and took another breath before I continued. "Then there is the fact Rita you do look stunning, some of the shots have been fun, some have been playful some have been a tease if we continue like this some are going to be pure sex. So yes, I do want to see more."

She smiled at me again turning a little so the side of her breast bare and soft was even more evident especially as her hand cupped it, squeezed it and filled her hand with it. "Maybe, you'll get to see more then, maybe you'll see everything. Maybe you'll just have to keep watching and shooting and see what happens." She added laughing as she poked her tongue out at me.

I lifted the camera and snapped a couple more shots of her positioned like it. "That Rita, is something I'm more than happy to do."

She kept herself busy, rooting through the racks of clothes picking and choosing whatever caught her eye. She still worked half naked deliberately I expected just to tease. But it made for some interesting shots with her bare back, the curve of her breast never quite moving enough to see all of it past that outline.

It worked well enough until she bundled up her collection into her arms covering her breasts and turned back towards me. "Come on let's go try some of these on and see how they look." She smirked at me and headed of making her way back through the studio until we were back where we started except we were alone now just the two of us.

I didn't have to say anything. She dropped the clothes on a seat picked out what she wanted first and then proceeded to strip. I didn't say anything just started shooting again capturing it all. The quick wiggle of her hips as she pushed down the bottoms she had been wearing. The quick step as she slipped of a thong. I continued clicking capturing her bare firm rear although she was careful not to show too much.

I continued shooting as she reached for a tiny bikini and began to tug it on, the bottoms first sliding them up her legs followed by the top. She was still adjusting her boobs smiling at me as she turned around just let me see them bouncing a little as she settled them carefully into place.   

She had that small teasing little smile on her face as she looked at me. Just the smallest of grins as she gazed back at the camera. She clutched her breasts squeezing them and the smile widened a little more as she looked back at me. The bikini didn't cover much of them, even her hands couldn't cover it all.

I clicked away just enjoying watching her. They threatened to pour out spilling around her hands as she tightened her grip and then just bounced and jiggled as she released them. The smile faded away and she was suddenly tossing her head pouting at me deadly serious.

She ran through a range of expressions, serious one moment, laughing the next. She moved around, different poses, different positions. One moment looking over her shoulder at me, the next she was stood close enough that the camera probably wasn't even focused. She blew me a kiss and then tossed cushions in my direction.

She knelt facing me pressed against the back of a seat as I captured her stood from behind. She lay down on her back spread out and relaxed as I climbed above her balanced carefully to not fall. When I stepped down, she rolled over laying on her front while I moved around capturing different positions and angles. Then she arched her back and thrust her hips back until she was on all fours.

I recorded and captured it all, hungrily devouring her from every possible angle moving around her, the camera pressed close to my eye as I worked, enjoying myself, enjoying her. She did make it easy, the fact she looked incredible while doing so made it even more fun.

Then she was heading back and changing outfits once more. Again, I followed positioned not far away just taking more shots, more flashes of her trim toned figure as she stripped out the bikini which didn't take more than a tug of a few strings. She pulled the top of and then just wiggled and swayed her rear as she slowly untied the string that held her bottoms up while I recorded them slithering down her bare rear.

She picked something else then, something lacy and blue to tug on. It wasn't until she turned around that I realised it was sheer. I could see the shape of her breasts and most distracting the harder darker tips of her nipples thrusting out against it. I swallowed hard watching her but continued to shoot as she moved around.

She smiled sweetly at me as she did. She knew the effect she was having on me. She just seemed to thrive under the attention knowing she had the camera and my eyes focused entirely on her. She revelled in it growing bolder, more daring more fun to work with.

"I'm thinking more boudoir intimate erotic. Think it works?" She teased softly fluttering her eyes at me.

"It works." I agreed softly swallowing hard as I continued to shoot trying not to stare at her boobs which was hard as they looked inviting.

Her smile widened as she watched me moving around. Her eyes were never too far away from me always following every move I made as I circled around her. The sheer lace hugged her torso, left her legs bare and smooth peeking out freely. She draped herself back on the seat as I walked around.

She laid down and arched her back, pushed her arms above her head accentuating her figure. Then she drew them back down slowly and ran the tips of her fingers across herself. Over her mouth and lips, trailed down lightly across her breasts and then between her thighs just wriggling as she did.

It was wild and exotic, and definitely her being a little bit of a playful minx at this point as well. One thing it definitely didn't do was help me maintain some semblance of a professional boundary between us both. I wanted more. More of her playing, more of her teasing. I wanted to see more of her, all of her really and I didn't want it to stop there. Something I was sure she was more than aware of. Maybe it was a case of us seeing how far we could push it before we snapped.

She rolled over then raised her legs behind her kicking them back and forth and then pushed herself up onto all fours her eyes following and tracking me as I walked around covering the angles and taking different shots of her. From behind her ass was barely covered by the lingerie a thin strip cut between the cheeks her back arched as I moved around until I was stood in front of her.

Her breasts round and full hung down showing of the delicious tempting sight of her cleavage combined with her fluttering her eyes and flashing me a wicked smile as she gazed directly at the camera. She blew it a kiss, formed her lips into a cheeky pout and then flashed a teasing sultry smile and winked at me as I followed her every move.

I paused briefly letting the camera fall as I looked at Rita contemplating angles and positions. I hadn't really moved her around much. There hadn't been the need to so far. Just letting her do as she liked had worked better, made the whole thing a little less formal and scripted. Now though I wanted to try, although a part of it was me needing to touch her.

I started slowly just reaching out and placing a hand on the small of her back and pushing it down. Rita followed along smoothly, and I took a couple of pictures before helping her to her feet and guiding her across to a wall just having her lean back casually as I grabbed a couple more shots. Steadfastly I tried to ignore staring at her breasts to much as hard as that was.

"You're getting more demanding." She added shortly afterwards just laughing at me.

I smiled back. "It's not really demanding so much as just making a few changes to try out something I need to cover."

"Ah but where is the fun in that. What do you want?" She asked softly.

"What I want doesn't really matter. It's more the type of things the magazine wants."

She shrugged at me and smiled again. "I didn't ask that though. I asked what you wanted."

She put the emphasis on "you" then and I blinked.

She continued to smile at me evenly while I thought. I let my eyes run across her as I tried to think. What did I want? It was an unusual situation to find myself in. I still wanted the same as before. I wanted more of her. I wanted that thin layer of lace peeled away so there was just her. The question was merely one of whether it would happen.

I licked my lips and looked at her thoughtfully wondering if she was serious or whether it was her playing around still. It was hard to tell. The one thing I was sure of was that if I did what I was thinking of things would either suddenly get even more intense, or else definitely blow up in my face but there was only one way to find out.

"Ok then." I murmured softly. "In that case what I want, what l really want, is to see you slip that lace down over your shoulders, nice and slowly." I called out drawing in a deep breath as I looked at her.

"And what is that for?" She teased me. "Because it's part of the shoot or just because you want to see it come of?"

"Both." I added simply. "Partly I think it might make for a good series of shots. Sultry, seductive, teasing, just as a viewer keeping them on edge as more and more layers are peeled away. I think it makes a fun contrast, and yes because I want to see what is underneath as well.

She laughed delighted I think at the idea. Then she prowled forwards once more hips swaying her body full of energy as she bounced her way towards me just a perfect teasing distraction. She stopped right beside me and pressed her hand onto my arm as she brought her mouth close to my ear, close enough I could feel her breath tickle across my skin.

"Only if you ask really really nicely." She giggled as she spoke.

I swallowed hard all too aware of her there right beside me just that thin layer of lace covering her. I imagined it coming of, imagined what lay beneath. "Please Rita." I murmured softly. "Please just take it of let us see what we can create even if we're the only ones to see it." I murmured softly.

She looked at me, a lingering silence it probably wasn't more than a few seconds although it felt so much longer. "Well only because you said please." She murmured brightly.

"Where would you like me to go?" She added softly.

A part of me wanted it right there, right in front of me but then again it wouldn't have made for the best pictures and that was at least partly why I wanted to see it. "Why don't you go back to the wall and start there." I gestured towards where she had just left, and she nodded turning around and heading back. I took more shots as she walked just watching her ass bounce and sway as she did.

When she stopped and turned around, she rested her hands on her hips and I kept the camera on her shooting the whole time. "Right now, just slowly start with the straps. Just ease them of your shoulders one after another." I instructed her and then just kept shooting as her fingers reached up and grasped the first thin lace strap and gently eased it down of her shoulder. Then she followed it with the second.

The lace loosened although it clung to her tenaciously. "Arms by your sides." I added swiftly clicking away. "Now just cross them over in front of you. A little higher." I corrected after a few more clicks. She smirked at me as her breasts rose and swelled up threatening to spill out from the lace that just held them. Which was kind of the point I supposed.

I paused and edged the camera back so I could look at her. She smiled at me again watching as I did. "Ok." I breathed out just preparing myself. "Just put your hands over your breasts to begin." I moved the camera back and resumed as she followed the instructions. I kept on clicking as she squeezed them her fingers digging in and releasing. I felt my erection throb at the sight. Rita just smiled.

"Now just guide the lace down with your hands. But keep them covered." I continued losing myself in the staging of the shots and the ideas that were flowing. I kept on clicking occasionally moving to change the angle. "Just hold an arm across them." I carried on watching as she moved for me. "Now just turn around and face the wall, and arch your back for me, drop your head back." I continued shot after shot just capturing as much as I could.

"You really were serious about it being both." Rita joked after a moment more the lace at her waist now as she stood there looking back over her shoulder.

I smiled wryly. "I was. Now if you drop your hands and just press closer to the wall for me, squash them against it for me." I called out again just catching a glimpse of her nipple hard and erect before she pressed herself into the wall. I snapped of a few more shots and then paused again.

"Ok now if you just put your hands on the lace and push it down further." I carried on looking down the camera and snapping more shots as the thin sheer lace slipped down her figure. As she rolled it down her firm toned rear, I held her back again. "Hold it right there just as it clings to you." I called out clicking again. "Down another inch."

I watched it fall again more of that perfect bare bottom being revealed, could see Rita watching me a small smile on her face. I smiled wryly, no need to deny I wasn't enjoying this in many different ways right then. I drew another deep breath in and focused my attention once again. "Ok now finally just push it all the way down over them and hold it again." I added once more.

"And let it go." I continued watching finally as that lace slithered down her legs to pool at her feet while she stood naked and completely bare now. "Turn and look at me, and now just turn away. Rest your hands on the wall palms up, and arch your back for me, and push your hips back." The instructions kept coming out one after the other as I lose myself in the work. Rita just followed along giving me all I wanted. It was fun, and incredibly erotic.

Eventually my voice just stopped, and I took a breather just watching as she stood there looking tempting. I wanted to drop the camera push in behind her and just enjoy the lush curves that kept enticing me, drawing me in. At that moment Rita casually turned around and leaned back smirking.

I started shooting again clicking away eyes drinking her in. Gorgeous round breasts crowned with darker hard nipples. All smooth soft skin all the way down completely bare. She was a complete natural totally at ease with her surroundings as she looked back at me and folded her arms under her breasts making them swell and rise further.

"Can I take a look?" She asked.

I nodded without thinking and took a few more pictures as she chuckled pushing herself of the wall and sauntered her way over to me. I sat down on the sofa and let her settle beside me acutely aware of her as she pressed in close her bare leg resting on mine. I brought the camera up and started to scroll through photos showing her the results of the last batch.

"You know they really are good." She added laughing. "I mean I still half thought you just wanted to get me naked but those are great." She laughed nudging me.

"Need some work still after but I think they are yes. No one else might see any especially the last few but you are a natural at this." I agreed.

"And getting me naked was just a nice bonus then, right?" She chuckled again.

My eyes drifted down and took in her bare breasts. "There is that." I agreed dryly.

Rita laughed again leaned back spread her arms and shook herself making her gorgeous breasts bounce and jiggle as she grinned at me. She wasn't shy that was for sure, but she did make you laugh and look gorgeous as she did it. I breathed out and smiled at her just giving her shoulder a nudge.

"Right then." I murmured and pushed myself back to my feet. I'd barely moved when Rita swung herself around and stretched out on the seat where I'd been just laying back settling her head on the arm rest and was grinning at me. I licked my lips shook my head a little as I looked at her naked and bare.

I brought the camera back up and went back to work watching as Rita turned herself over lying face down. She brought her hands together and rested her chin on it just smiling for me as I started shooting again. It was a great pose, casual, fun less overtly sexual even if she was naked. Depending on the angle I shot her from it made it more subtle just glimpses of her firm toned behind more of a tease.

She did make things easy, she also was entirely unbothered by being naked or showing of. As I moved position kept moving and re-positioning herself. From lying face down, she pushed herself up resting her breasts on the arm rest. As I moved around behind, she knelt and gazed back at the camera over one shoulder. Every shot I took I knew you'd be likely to see some part of her.

She just fluttered her eyes smiled at me and continued regardless ending up on all fours at one point while I was behind her. I watched her shift legs spread felt my gaze drawn down to her bare sex peeking out. She knew what I could see she just smiled at me as I captured it all.

As I moved back around in front of her, she rolled over again and laid back placing her hands under head and resting on them. Naked like that she just looked tempting. She grinned at me again. "Are we all done?" She asked.

"I think so yes. Most of this last bit has merely been extra's." I replied dryly. Nothing in what I had needed had required her to be naked I guessed that was just her.

"Finally!" She laughed at me. "You're a real task master. Now I can final relax." She continued smirking at me as she did.

I chuckled again as I looked down at her. "That sounds good to me alright." I agreed. "I've got more to do still, editing all of what we've shot so far." I murmured.

"No time for fun for you then." She teased me gently grinning at me. "I am definitely going to enjoy some fun." She continued and while I watched ran a hand across her body. She briefly squeezed a breast and then trailed her fingers over her belly before she parted her legs and pressed her palm against herself. She sighed softly and smiled again.

"What not recording this part?" She teased me again.

"I'm not entirely sure they need those photos." I replied wryly.

"Who said anything about the magazine? Maybe I do, maybe you do. I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it right now as well." She ended on a moan as she rubbed herself and then pushed a finger slowly inside her parted lips.

"Rita!" I exclaimed unable to look away.

"What?" She replied innocently. "Don't tell me you aren't enjoying it." She reached out a free hand gliding her fingers up the inside of my leg. I shivered under her touch already Knowing where it was going. She pressed her fingers into my erection and caressed gently making me shudder as she traced over the bulge.

Lightly she stroked and rubbed, looking at me making me ache as I throbbed against the fabric. "Don't tell me this won't make a few more fun pictures, you know as our own memento." She chuckled again before moaning as she stroked a finger inside herself once more.

Distracted I wasn't thinking enough at that point. I lifted the camera and snapped of some more pictures. Rita and her hand slowly exploring herself. She was soaking wet her finger glistening in her arousal as she lay back moaning softly enjoying herself. At the same time her hand continued to caress me sliding along the length of my erection.

She toyed with her clit gently rubbing a small circle around the swollen bud moaning again just letting her head rest back as she enjoyed herself before she lazily looked at me recording the sight. She grinned again and squeezed me. "I think we can get more creative." She smirked and started to move.

When she finally pushed a finger inside herself, she moaned softly still tracing the outline of my cock with her fingers. I pulsed under the touch just aching, even watching and taking her picture couldn't distract me from it, not entirely. Shuddering I heard her moan as her finger pushed deeper.

"What I think, is that we need a few pictures for our own private use. You know just something for our own collection. A memento maybe. She breathed out slowly toying with her clit again as she spoke using her own juices to rub into it. She arched on the seat clutched her breast and squeezed again leaving more of her juices on her skin, across her nipple.

Then her hand delved back down to continue once more stroking in and out of herself as she lay there panting just looking back up at me and the camera as I continued to click away. I wasn't thinking clearly, not really, I couldn't peel my eyes of the alluring sight of Rita even before she sat herself up and turned to me.

I think we really need to give this a hand." She chuckled softly her hands running up my thighs until the grasped my belt slowly unbuckled it and then tugged it open. She spread the fabric wider and then just tugged it down working it over my hips and down my thighs until it fell to my feet.

Her fingers played back up over my boxers sliding over my erection as I shuddered still taking pictures looking down and watching as she gripped the edge of them. Her tongue flicked out teased over bare skin and she grinned at me as I clicked of another couple of shots.

It wasn't going to stop her now though. Her fingers just tugged on the boxers pulling them down and my erection hard and aching bounced free brushing against her as she worked my boxers down stripping them away leaving her right next to it as she grinned at me again.

"See isn't that much better?" She chuckled softly.

I swallowed hard finding it difficult to muster a reply, even more so as she touched me. Her finger reached out and brushed against my balls slowly stroking it's way up over them tracing a path to the base of my cock and then slowly working it's way up the length until she reached the head where she rubbed lightly across it. I groaned under her attention just hard and sensitive. Rita was only just beginning.

A second finger traced it's way up joined the first and she formed a circle around the head of my shaft and lightly just began to stroke and edge me slowly. I throbbed under her touch moaning as I looked back still shooting her watching that pretty face as she grinned at me playfully.

She reached up with another hand and wrapped her fingers around mine squeezing them before drawing it down. I clutched at the camera one handed now still able to shoot although I couldn't begin to guess how effective the shots were at that moment, distracted as I currently was.

Rita guided my hand down as she continued to smile at me until she placed it on her breast. Soft and full my hand couldn't fit it all in. The big lush soft curves pushed against me as I squeezed them lightly and rubbed my palm over her nipple drawing a low soft moan of pleasure from her lips.

Her eyes fluttered and she quivered as I tugged lightly on her nipple and teased it with my thumb. She squeezed my cock in reply and I gritted my teeth under the sudden fresh pleasure watching as a drop of pre cum gathered at the tip before it was smeared against her fingers. Rita moaned again.

I think both of us couldn't resist enjoying ourselves then. I squeezed her breast again and then released it sliding my hand over to grasp the other and do the same thing. I let my fingers dig into soft flesh and explore. I captured her nipple and teased it with my thumb as she murmured softly.

I felt her fingers soft and teasing edge their way up and down my cock stroking it, edging it her own thumb circling the ridge of flesh beneath the head and playing over the sensitive peak making me shiver and pulse, more sticky fluid seeping out as Rita moaned again.

She shifted position laying herself back on the sofa legs on the top of it but keeping her upper body sat up so she could reach me. I moved closer, dipped a little lower and watched my hand playing with her nipple before it drifted on down lower again and she wriggled beneath me.

I stroked my hand lower gliding across the smooth flat planes of her toned abdomen and then drifted along the grove of her hip. She smirked at me re positioned herself again and spread her legs and arched lifting her hips up towards my hand encouraging me to go one.

Maybe it was wrong to do it, but I couldn't resist the temptation of having her there looking that good. I stroked my hand along the inside of her thigh and then pulled it back caressing along the smooth skin until I could cup her sex and just feel the heat of her soaking into my skin.

She let out a throaty moan of pleasure and squirmed against my touch her hips bucking and sliding and grinding it against my hand. I caressed her rubbing over her lips feeling that heat and the wetness there seeping from her soaking into my skin. There was no doubting her arousal.

She fluttered her eyes and smiled at me. "You'll want your camera for this part." She teased softly.

It took me a moment then I realised what she had in mind. I held it up and focused as she moved closer, made sure that I was snapping pictures and then brushed her lips against the head of my cock. I shuddered and moaned starting to snap pictures even as she teased the tip rubbing her mouth over me gazing back up at the camera as she did.

She flashed her pretty eyes at me and grinned with her mouth parted and lips either side of the head of my shaft just lightly rubbing. Then she closed over it and sucked gently and even as I continued to snap pictures my hips were already rocking and thrusting trying to work deeper inside her mouth but playfully, she pulled back.

"Are you convinced now that this is the next best way to take this shoot? She smirked at me playfully fluttering her eyes again.

"If you're continuing this current train of thought then maybe." I murmured back my voice strained.

"Oh, I think we can do much better than merely this." She chuckled again this time her tongue flicking out and running from the base of my cock all the way to the head swirling over it gentle, fast little licks right over the tip that made me ache then her lips parted opened and slipped over the head sinking down.

This time when I rocked and thrust my hips up to her mouth she moaned and took it, my cock sliding deeper and pushing into her mouth. Her hand came around and gripped my hip holding me tight and trying not to forget her I started to play and tease her once more my fingers caressing her lips and as she pushed against me, I pushed one inside.

I heard her moan, this time the sound muffled as her mouth was currently a little busy. She was working my length lips pressed tight around my shaft one hand on the base the other still on my hip. I thrust to meet her enjoying the feel of her warm wet mouth surrounding my shaft as her tongue teased along underneath it playfully.

I took a few more pictures of her. My fingers caressing and sliding inside her swollen sex, the sight of her hungry mouth sucking my cock and then I set it aside. I placed it down and then brought my hand up and rested it on her head pushing her hair back so I could enjoy the sight of her mouth working along the length of my cock.

It felt exquisite, her lips and tongue all making me ache. She pulled back to the head and flashed a smile at me just licking the underside and letting her hand massage my balls. I couldn't help myself then and guided her mouth back down thrusting to meet it sliding myself deeper and started to fuck her mouth.

She groaned again taking it all her mouth spreading wider taking more and more of me until I had her lips resting against my skin. I held her there pulsing inside her mouth pulled back and then thrust again burying it inside her once more letting her take it once again.

I pumped myself in and out of her mouth rhythmically thrusting stuffing her, fucking that warm wet hole and as wicked or as unprofessional as it might have been it felt to good. Rita hungrily took it all groaning around me writhing against the hand that still caressed her sex and used her tongue to tease and play along my shaft.

She pulled back to head and took a breath her hand stroking me sliding easily up and down the shaft squeezing it until beads of fluid gathered at the tip. Flashing a sultry smile at me she licked over it tasting me holding my gaze the whole time before she sank back down and took me deep once more.

It wasn't enough though not nearly. Moaning I pulled myself free and before Rita could complain too much I knelt down in front of her grabbing her legs and swinging them back so she was just sat there in front of me. I spread her legs with my hands and pressed forward between them just taking her mouth kissing her hard and deep and feeling her moan against me.

It was far easier to enjoy her now. I let my hands slide over her breasts cupping and squeezing them and then brushing over her nipples. I pulled away from her mouth still groaning and dropped lower this time letting my mouth lick, kiss and suck a path down to her heaving cleavage. I nipped at her skin and worked my way across to a nipple lashing it with my tongue and closing my lips over it to suck.

She groaned above me her body arching her breasts surging and pressing into me even more as I enjoyed them. I held them in my hands just rolling and squeezing them, my fingers playing with whichever one of her nipples I wasn't currently hungrily sucking. It clearly wasn't enough though.

Her hands reached down tangled in my hair running through and pushing down trying to guide me onto explore some of other spots where she wanted attention. I knew what she had in mine I released one of her breasts and ran my hand up her thigh pressing between them.

She moaned again leaning back as my fingers found her entrance hot to the touch and already wet with excitement. I caressed it lightly running my thumb over her lips just teasing her and then deftly spread them open and pushed a finger inside her exploring deeper.

She shuddered and moaned rocking against me holding my head tight against her cleavage as her hips bucked and ground against my touch. I curled my finger up and pushed deeper stroking it in and out of her, just feeling the slick wet heat of arousal coating me as I did.

There was no mistaking at that point how aroused she was. All the flirting, all the teasing we'd been doing had clearly had an impact. Not that I hadn't felt the exact same thing. I nipped at her breast again and pulled away just looking up at her. She glanced down and met my gaze licking her lips before she leaned over and kissed me deeply moaning against my mouth.

I continued to stroke my fingers inside her, in and out exploring, teasing slipping a second inside her just to play a little more. She quivered around me, panted against my mouth sucking in a breath as she rolled her hips working herself onto me. Hungrily I nipped at her mouth as well and then broke away once more.

I pulled my fingers back out of her listening as she moaned above me. Using my palms, I spread her further apart giving myself more room and shuffling in closer. As I lowered my head between her thighs, I pushed my hand up over her breast squeezing it as I went.

Her mouth dipped down and caught my fingers licking and sucking them clean of her juices. At the same time, I kissed her thigh trailing my lips up higher exploring her bare flesh until I found where she wanted me. I kissed her bare lips just letting my mouth caress them as she whimpered and rocked above me.

I flicked my tongue out drawing it up and down them just teasing gently, playing with her exposed flesh fast little strokes over that heated flesh. Then I began to push inside her probing deeper opening her up and exploring further tasting her excitement as I did.

Rita moaned and arched pushing herself forwards eagerly onto my mouth. I could feel how wet she was, her juices coating my lips and mouth almost instantly as I started to explore. Her hand came down and grabbed my head tangling in my hair urging me on wanting more of it.

She was not the only one. Hungrily I enjoyed her, mouth pressed close to her heated flesh, my tongue pushing in and out of slick wet folds. I drew my hand back down slipped it between her thighs and worked it back up to thrust my finger inside her again.

She gasped again clutching me tighter. I slipped my tongue up used that to focus on her clit and then kept up the pressure with my finger, working it steadily in and out of her just curling it up to press against her inner walls and then adding a second to stretch her even further.

She bucked against me driving her hips forward thrusting her sex against my mouth and fingers. She wriggled and squirmed in pure delight her moans ringing out again. Her gorgeous smooth muscled legs ended up draped over my shoulders clenching around my body, partly to hold herself in place, partly to keep me where she wanted me the most.

She held me against her just rocking and grinding her hips back and forth pushing and sliding herself along my mouth. One finger became two plunging inside her stroking rubbing fucking her deeper and deeper all the while just listening to her excited moans growing louder and louder by the moment.

She clutched at me panting, her body straining with delight, the delicious round curves of her breasts just bouncing as they heaved with every breath she took. I knew what I was doing, I didn't stop. I stroked and circled my tongue on her clit and fucked her with my fingers driving them in and out.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop." She hissed out her legs tightening further gripping me tight holding me in place. She was dripping wet my fingers covered, more coating her thighs smeared across her skin. The scent of it surrounded us filling the air. Her moans became even louder.

She bucked against me just moaning. My one free hand reached up grabbed her breast and squeezed just teasing her hard nipple as she writhed against me. She rippled then her moans slowing even as she ground against me, her body trembling from the effort but she was there now her orgasm exploding out rushing through her in hot greedy waves.

She moaned as she came her orgasm washing through her. She pulsed against me grinding onto my, fingers, my mouth, greedily taking all the pleasure she wanted and needed holding me between her legs as she rode out the waves one after the other.

When she was done, she relaxed a little panting as her legs released me from the tight grip, she'd held around me. Her breasts still heaved above me something that looked delicious especially from my point of view as I glanced up at her and just watched them, big and soft with hard nipples bouncing around.

I still caressed her my fingers gliding in and out of her sticky and wet with her juices. Her pussy was flushed and swollen glistening as well. She sucked in a breath and focused turning her attention to me. She reached down and tugged my hand free from inside her before she lifted it up towards her.

She drew my fingers to her mouth and flicked her tongue around them tasting herself before she slipped them into her mouth and sucked them clean. Then she was pushing my head back and leaning forward so she could kiss me hungrily lips and tongue playing with mine as she moaned and tasted even more of herself. When she finally broke away, she flashed a smile at me.

"Your turn." She said simply.

She pulled me down to join her on the seat, her hand already wrapping around the length of my cock and starting to stroke it again. Her fingers played over it as she moved around slipping of the seat and sinking to her knees in front of me pressing in close and trailing her lips down my chest.

Her hands spread my legs wide, and she settled between them her mouth light and teasing working it's way down over my chest across my belly and then finding my aching hard cock once more. She kissed the head and then parted her lips engulfing it drawing it inside and sucking.

I groaned again almost instinctively thrusting up to meet her just trying to fuck her mouth and push myself deeper. I was throbbing again, pulsing under her teasing touch as she moaned around me lips stretching and pushing further apart to slide around me and sink down the length of my shaft.

Soon enough she had all of me inside it. I throbbed against her already pushing, thrusting trying to fuck her. We both groaned as she moved up and down on me her tongue swirling around and teasing me even more as she enjoyed and played with my swollen hard length.

Groaning I brushed her hair back just so I could watch her more easily. She slurped and sucked hungrily on my cock making me ache as I rocked and pushed to meet her. I felt her body pressing into my legs soft and warm all the while her teasing mouth enjoyed and played with me.

She rose up grinning at me her hand reaching around me and stroking up and down my cock. I pulsed against her touch and found myself biting back a moan especially when she teased the head of my cock against her breast. It slid across her cleavage and then edged over her nipple.

I groaned again partly from the sight of watching her. Partly just the sheer pleasure of those big soft mounds and hard nipple pressed against my aching cock. I blew out a breath thrusting against her before I watched her let go of me and slowly stand up.

"You might want the camera for this part." She teased softly grinning at me. "You know just as a memento for us to look back on.

"Why is that exactly?" I checked scrambling around to find the discarded camera.

Rita sat herself down beside me and stretched out on the couch laying back legs spread. "Because you're going to fuck me. You're going to fill me. You're going to push yourself inside me and you know we might want to record the moment your cock slides inside." She gave a small shrug and flashed me a smile as she lay back.

Her hands ran down across her body as she waited. They brushed across her breasts squeezing them and then trailed down over her belly between her thighs teasing herself as she waited. I finally grabbed the camera and moved myself around standing up and moving between her thighs.

I needed both hands to hold it steady. I was shaking too much otherwise. I licked my lips and looked at Rita again. "I'm going to need a little help."

She chuckled softly. "What do you need?" She smirked fingers playing with herself.

"I'm going to need you to take hold of my cock and then just guide it into you. I'm going to need two hands free just to hold this steady."

"So, something like this then?" She teased softly her fingers reaching forward and wrapping around the head of my cock. I moved forward allowing her to draw me closer to her entrance already snapping away.

"Something like that." I agreed watching her fingers edge along my length as I moved forward being guided to her entrance.

I felt my breath catch as the head pressed against her bare lips. The slick heat was enticing. She teased me running me up and down her entrance, her fingers playing with us as she did. They opened and parted her sex spreading and smearing more of her juices on her, on me.

I couldn't hold myself still even taking pictures my hips still rocked back and forth running myself along her smooth bare sex just coating myself in her juices even as she covered me in them her hand stroking, her hips pushing herself against me grinding on my aching cock.

I groaned watching her hard, aching and swollen with need. Her fingers edged up my shaft and squeezed the head drawing pre cum seeping from the head which dripped onto her. She met my gaze biting her lip as she pushed me down firmly into place, so I nudged against lips, already spread apart by her as she waited.

"Fuck me" she moaned simply, and greedily I obeyed.

I held the camera above us and just snapped of shot after shot the whole time recording every moment of my cock spreading her apart nudging those bare smooth lips wider and slowly delving inside her slick wet flesh. First the head, then the shaft slowly making her take more and more of me.

She wriggled and squirmed moaning her hands moving up to clutch at her breasts. She squeezed them. She rolled them in her hands, she teased and played with her swollen nipples while I pressed closer sliding myself deeper and deeper inside her feeling her squeeze and tighten on my shaft.

I held myself still moaning as I flexed inside her just hard and aching. She rippled along my length moaning softly still playing with her breasts. I moved the camera around taking as many pictures as I could. I eased my cock back glistening with her juices and then slowly pushed back inside her my hips rocking as I did.

She moaned softly and I panned the camera up to capture her face, her breasts, working my way down to follow the line of her body clicking and snapping shots trusting that they'd be viewable later when it came to going back through them and seeing what they were like.

For now, I had to set them aside as I wanted to enjoy Rita properly without any distractions. I set it down beside us out of the way Rita already squirming against me as she rocked back and forth grinding herself onto my length. Then I just reached forward and grasped her hips.

I started to move then thrusting in and out of her. I moved slowly enjoying how she looked spread apart wet and glistening. She tightened and squeezed around my cock arching her back as she moaned her hands still squeezing her breasts. She was soft and tempting and I pushed myself inside her loving how good she felt.

Every thrust was slow and deliberate but it made her breasts bounce even as she held them. She moaned softly squeezing my cock as she thrust herself back to meet me driving herself onto my aching length as I plunged it inside her hungry and aching for more and more of her.

Reaching down I let my hands run along her legs caressing them and stroking her toned sleek figure even as I continued to enjoy her. She let go of one breast reached down between her legs and started to play with herself caressing her clit occasionally brushing my cock as I thrust inside her.

Now free, her breasts bounced and jiggled a little more with every thrust I made. Slowly and deliberately, I thrust inside her just watching her take it, feeling her smear her own juices on me as she continued to toy with herself as I fucked her. It wasn't enough, not nearly.

I grasped her legs more firmly fingers tightening on that soft smooth muscled flesh and lifted them up until they were pressed against my chest her calves on my shoulders. I started to thrust again faster, harder sinking in and out feeling her slick heat spilling out around us as I did.

Every thrust drew a fresh moan of pleasure from her mouth. She gasped and quivered her back arching a little more as she strained under the assault, my cock spearing steadily inside her now. It only made me ache more. Watching her, listening to her it was all an additional tease.

I moaned with her as I thrust deeper plunging myself inside that slick wet heat. She continued to play with herself fingers rubbing at her clit, her other hand squeezing and fondling her breast as she moaned. It was an alluring exotic sight that drove me on more and more.

Gradually I began to fold and bend her over leaning closer pushing her legs up towards her body just making it even easier to thrust inside her. I began to pound myself inside her gritting my teeth as I did short hard thrusts that left our bodies slapping together.

We both moaned together enjoying the pleasure. Then she slipped her legs free and spread them out hooking them around my hips and drawing me down to meet her. Suddenly I was pressed against her all that smooth skin sliding against me, her breasts squashed against my chest. We just kissed hungrily hands roaming and fondling one another.

She broke off with a dazzling smile, fingers sliding over my chest. "Camera." She murmured softly. It took me a moment to clear the haze from my mind. I blinked and looked at her.

"Camera." She muttered again. "I want to ride you. I want to bounce all over that cock and give you a proper workout. But it might make some fun pictures at least if you can handle it." Another dazzling smile lit her face as she looked at me.

I looked at her taking a breath and just grinned back. Leaning forwards, I kissed her hungrily hands roaming over her before I slowly pulled and edged myself back sliding free of her body with a soft pop. Then we shuffled around changing position while I reached and grabbed the camera again.

I sat myself down and settled comfortably on the chair lifting the camera. Rita was stood turned away from me and I snapped a few shots of her perfect round rear just reaching out to squeeze it lightly before she turned slowly around smiling at me as she straddled my legs.

Her hand reached down grasping my cock standing it up as she shuffled forward positioning herself above me. Then smoothly she let the tip rub against her lips finding the right spot before she slowly sank herself down onto my length making me groan as I watched her take it.

She held herself biting her lips her eyes fluttered while I took more pictures snapping away, not sure how good they looked just enjoying the look and the feel of her as she moved on my cock slowly. She flashed me another smile as she squeezed my shaft rising and then sliding slowly back down.

I continued to take shots, even as distracted as I was, and far more interested in enjoying her for that matter. But you couldn't argue that she didn't look like the perfect treat. Naked, bare she rose above me smooth and sleek utterly gorgeous as I drank in the sight of her.

Lush bare breasts bounced as she moved slowly up and down my shaft. She ground herself down on my hips and then just rocked against me making me squirm inside her as her clever quick fingers caressed lightly across my chest making my skin shiver under the gentle contact.

She leaned forwards once more her breasts pressing against my chest her lips closing over my mouth to nip at my lip and tug gently biting me playfully. I l let my hands roam across her caressing her back moving to her hips and rear squeezing that firm flesh and pulling her down onto me as I tried to thrust up to meet her.

She made a sound in the back of her throat, and I felt her quiver as she squeezed my cock once more. She began to move faster sliding herself back and forth along my thighs squeezing and rippling around the length of my cock as she did, just making me pulse inside her as I held her.

I leaned up and caught her breast in my mouth biting down on her nipple hungrily sucking at it and sliding my tongue around her nipple listening as she gasped and moaned at the contact. Her arms circled my head and she pulled me in close squashing those lush big mounds against my skin as she ground down on my cock still making me pulse inside her.

Her hips began to rise and fall now. She used the grip she had on my head, and then my shoulders to help give her a little more leverage. She began to slide herself up and down my cock more vigorously and the sound of her riding me, the sound of her slapping her rear on my thighs rang out.

I clutched that firm rear and held it tightly squeezing the shapely muscle and using that grip to help her move even more. She moaned again tightening her grip on me even as I found her other nipple and bit down once more loving the way her breasts felt even more so they bounced against me.

She made her way almost of me completely before she slid her way back down taking every inch of my cock back inside her. The feel of her soaking wet sliding herself back down fully on my cock with every movement of her body made me moan against her as well. She felt so good to tempting to resist.

She slowed once more circled my head with her arms and pulled me into a deep kiss nipping at my mouth as her hands ran through my hair. I felt her breasts against my chest her nipples dragging over my skin still wet from my mouth, hard tips that made me skin ache and shiver under the touch.

Slowly she ground herself against me squeezing my cock, so I pulsed inside her my own hands gripping her hips and squeezing her tight firm behind as she sat on me. I gripped one cheek and then spanked it feeling the flesh bounce a little under the impact. She made a noise part cry part laugh as she squeezed my cock once more.

She broke away and flashed a flirty smile at me leaning back and flexing around my cock just rocking back and forth as she held me. She moaned again and swallowed hard just enjoying herself her eyes fluttering before she opened them relaxing and slowing down as she looked at me.

"I want to try out something else now." She purred softly just leaning close to nip and tease my mouth with her lips.

She pushed herself up planting her hands on my  shoulders to lift herself up and of my cock making me groan as I slipped out of her. I didn't have to long to wait though. All she did was slowly turn herself around back towards me. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned at me.

"Think you can help a girl out?" She teased softly.

I took a breath and smiled at her just reaching down and taking hold of my cock just holding it up and giving her the chance to balance herself as she rose up once more and then positioned herself above me. Then she lowered herself down taking a moment to guide the head against her swollen wet lips before she sank down onto me.

The different angle and position changed things up. I ran my hands down her back and then held onto her hips as she sat on me just grinding at first her muscles working my cock inside her again, while I pulsed and throbbed and just leaned in close to nibble and kiss her neck and shoulders. 

She leaned back against my chest and reaching around her I grasped her breasts rolling them in my hands squeezing, kneading and tugging lightly on her nipples as she moaned softly turning her head to nip at my mouth once more teasing it with another sultry kiss.

"Now this feels pretty good." She moaned softly breaking away and adjusting herself, so she was leaning forward more.

Like that she had her feet balanced underneath her, better able to push herself up and down to slowly ride my cock. I let my hands fall back to her hips, better able to help her move. I gripped her and squeezed slowly helping to lift her up and down as she began to move.

She moaned softly and I felt her sliding and working my cock pushing herself up almost, so I slipped free before she slowly came back down once more taking every inch of me back inside her greedy hot sex. I gripped and squeezed her and helped her move slowly lifting her up and down.

"Not as much as it will soon." I half moaned my mouth nibbling on her shoulder as she bounced on my cock. Just the sight of her delicious round rear moving up and down, slapping against my thighs made me ache even more. Listening to Rita pant and moan just added to it.

She slowed again sitting on me grinding as her head turned to look at me. I reached up brushed her hair back and trailed my lips over her neck just exploring and teasing her soft skin. I slipped my hands around and squeezed her breasts once more just because I could, they really were that good.

She flashed me a dazzling smile. "Oh really?"

"I think so yes. We've got to make sure we finish up in the best possible way, make sure we capture some perfect shots to end on." I continued matching her grin.

"How exactly are you going to do that?" She teased flashing me that dazzling smile.

"I'm still working on the exact details. But I'm thinking we'll start with you stood against the wall, and we'll likely end with you sitting her maybe just a bit hot, and a bit sticky."

Rita laughed making me shudder as she squeezed my cock again. "Well, that does sound interesting. When should we make a start do you think?" She teased me.

I swallowed hard shivering as I pulsed inside her, feeling her grip and tighten around my cock. The sensation made me ache and I squeezed her breasts again feeling her nipples push against my palm as I did just hard as my fingers teased them and I rolled those lush soft mounds around.

"I'm thinking we make a start right now." I murmured just bucking my hips thrusting against her a little. I released her breasts and instead slapped her juicy rear instead. "Go on stand over there against the wall." I murmured softly my hands moving to help lift her of as she rose smoothly and slowly sauntered her way over towards the wall hips swaying as she walked.

She stood there bent over looking back over her shoulder at me. I reached for my camera grabbed hold of it and quickly snapped of a few more shots of her. It seemed a waste not to. Right then she looked nothing if not a temptation, especially with the glimpse of her bare sex peeking out swollen and glistening from where we had been enjoying ourselves.

I sank down lower just changing the angle and groaned as Rita slowly and very deliberately spread her legs further apart giving an even clearer view of her pussy. Then she reached down and caressed herself slowly her palm running across her wet folds before she slipped a finger inside herself stroking in and out as I continued to shoot.

I almost growled, a low deep sound rumbling in my chest as I looked across and watched her through the camera just teasing us both. Her fingers first one and then a second dipped inside that glistening bare sex stroking and edging while her thumb teased against her clit rubbing that as well. A few final shots were all I could take.

I placed the camera down, carefully as I didn't want to damage it and then I straightened up and crossed over to meet her. I grabbed her waist and tugged her hips up a little higher my hand coming down to just spank that delicious firm ass of hers again watching the flesh bounce and jiggle as she gave a shocked little moan of pleasure.

Then I was just positioning myself behind her properly, lining us both up and guiding the head of my cock until it was pressing and sliding against the entrance of her sex. I watched as she slapped her hands against the wall, palms resting against it her fingers spread out to support her body knowing what I was doing.

Then I just thrust forward deep and hard one firm stroke that buried myself inside her and pushed her body up against the wall pinning her there and covering it with my own. We both moaned again breathless noises spilling from us as we came together once more. I felt her squeeze and tighten around my shaft just making me ache as I pulsed inside her. 

I held myself there buried inside her my hips pressed tight against that delicious tight firm rear of hers. My mouth was sliding and edging over her neck trying to breath trying to not just lose myself in the exquisite pleasure that was bubbling through me.

It was a losing battle. I grabbed her hip holding her steady and began to move. I started to slide myself in and out just driving and thrusting deep and hard letting my hips slap against her as she pushed back to meet me our bodies bouncing and driving together as we enjoyed ourselves.

We moaned together bodies straining and moving sliding together. I took her more deeply now. More in control now she wasn't on top I let the hunger and desire I was feeling pour out even more. I thrust against her burying my cock deep inside her pulling back and then thrusting back once more.

Her glistening tight hole stretched around me. Her slick wetness coated my shaft and dripped out along her thigh smearing against me. The feel of her body soft and warm under my hands was hard to resist. But none of that could compare to the feeling of her tight sex gripping and rippling along the length of my shaft as I fucked her.

I drove myself against her, my hands, my mouth all roaming and exploring as much of her as I could reach. I brushed them to cup and squeeze her gorgeous round breasts tugging and teasing on her nipples. I let them grip and knead her tight toned behind even as my hips slapped against it.

I squeezed those firm cheeks, caressed them, and spanked them just to make them bounce and quiver even as my hips drove up against them doing it even more. We moaned, panted and gasped fucking wildly against the wall unable to get enough just letting all the tension escape now.

A handful of her hair in my hand and I tugged her head back pressed in close and nibbled and kissed her neck before taking her mouth listening as she moaned into my mouth kissing me harder. Rita couldn't get enough, she took everything I gave her and just wanted more.

Her body arched and pressed back to meet mine driving herself onto me, so we came together repeatedly. Eventually even she was struggling to hold herself up. Her hands slithered down until they grasped hold of mine and I held her as I plunged myself inside her dripping folds knowing I wouldn't be able to last much longer either.

I gritted my teeth my mouth pressed against the curve of her neck as I thrust against her quivering flesh. She gripped and squeezed my shaft still making me ache and pulse inside her. I held her there pressed against the wall and just used and enjoyed her as much as I could savouring the feel knowing I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Rita." I groaned the word nipping at her throat as she moaned softly. She squeezed my hands and her head turned again just gazing at me intently. She bit her lip as she shuddered. "Don't cum, not let." She hissed out the words and tugged my lip with her teeth playfully. "I have a plan."

"Care to share it? I don't think I’ll last much longer." I groaned against her.

"Back to the seat it's more comfortable especially since we'll be struggling to stand. You fuck me again, you make cum and then I make you cum all over me as that is going to make one hell of a shot." I couldn't argue with that logic. It made me throb even more thinking of erupting all over her.

I pulled myself out of her slowly and then turned her around kissing her again pressing against her lush body as she dragged me close. Hands explored one another hungrily until we began walking backwards towards the sofa again. As we reached it, I tugged her forwards guiding her onto it.

She pulled me down with her the two of us rolling together kissing and touching one another hungrily. My lips found hers a hot hard kiss and then groaning slipped down until I found her breast kissing her nipple teasing my tongue around it as she arched up pushing them into my face.

One leg wrapped around me hooking over my thigh holding me against her as she ran her nails down my back raking my skin. It was a rolling sea of pleasure and heat that licked through me. Just our bodies slithering and sliding together as we drove each other on towards a peak.

As I pulled back just trying to align our bodies together, she slipped free laughing turning over and trying to escape. It was more playful than any deliberate escape. Growling I slapped a hand between her shoulders pinning her down holding her in place as she laughed beneath me squirming.

She arched her gorgeous round rear rising up legs parted a perfect invitation as I shuffled forward one hand on my aching cock guiding myself to where I wanted to be. I lined myself up and with a single quick stroke buried myself inside her once more. She moaned instantly pushing and driving herself back to meet me.

Her head turned to look at me over her shoulder her eyes fluttering big and large. I looked at her sharing that moment of sheer blissful pleasure. My fingers were spread out over her back caressing her skin lightly one on the small of her back the other squeezing her rear.

I was so hard, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Rita was too tempting and too much fun but I was going to make the most of every moment I had to enjoy her. Rocking forwards, I began to move gliding in and out of her just feeling her squeeze my cock pulsing around me.

I began to speed up quickly thrusting and plunging my cock inside her. I needed it too much. Laid out beneath me her back arched just driving and thrusting her hips back to meet me made it all the sweeter all the more enjoyable.

I fucked her hard driving my hips against her firm tight ass, so we slapped together. Rita pushed back to meet me bouncing against my hips. I let my hand slide up over her back wrapped around a handful of her hair and gave it a tug making her body arch up even more.

She groaned as I did her hands resting on the arm of the chair and pushing herself back to meet me. We came together even harder, my hips slapping against her gorgeous rear as I used my free hand to caress and fondle the lush curves and glide up her back and along the side of her breast.

She gasped and quivered, moaned and urged me on. The room was nothing but moans and the sound of our bodies meeting now, the scent of sex adding to the primal mix of heat that was spilling out between the two of us. I pounded myself in and out of her tight hole stretching her, enjoying her feeling her tighten and squeeze around me.

Every thrust was harder to make. My body throbbed with need. There was an all-consuming need to explode and erupt inside her. As much fun as it would be there was more to do. Instead, I gritted my teeth held her hair and continued to pound myself inside her.

I plundered and enjoyed her tight sex, thrusting and grinding myself as deep inside her as I could. The movement of our bodies had driver her up higher, so her breasts were squashed against the arm rest. It gave me more room to work my hand from the side of her breast underneath her dragging it down her belly.

I slipped it between her thighs and just ran my fingers over her swollen clit and began to toy and tease that, rubbing and caressing the swollen throbbing bud. Rita moaned louder now her breath catching with every stroke I made inside her finding it harder to resist as I teased and played with her.

"Fuck me, fuck me." She urged me on panting and moaning her rear slapping against my hips as I took her.

I didn't stop didn't slow. I gave her what she wanted just moaning with her as I pushed my aching pulsing cock glistening in her juices deep inside her repeatedly. I knew she was close every second her breathing got more ragged her movements more and more jerky as her control slipped and the pleasure built.

I fucked her, I used her, just continued the relentless assault enjoying her as much as I could desperate and hungry to give her what she wanted. Her strangled words were cut of now replaced by an endless stream of moans and cries as she let herself go completely.

I plunged inside her, I played with her, I pushed her finally over that edge my fingers on her clit and my cock plunging into that slick heat making her cries ring out even lounder as she came moaning and wriggling against me. I took a final deep hard thrust slapping against that gorgeous rear and then held myself there letting her enjoy it.

I rested against her back feeling her quiver beneath me. She gripped my cock tightly rippling around it her head resting on the arm of the chair as she breathed deeply drawing in ragged breathes. I let my lips slide along her shoulder and then her neck finally enjoying her mouth as she turned her head.

Rocking against her I edged myself in and out of her wetness moaning softly against her mouth. She caught my lips bit it and gave it a good tug groaning as she did.

"I want to feel you cum inside me right now so much."

"Not as much as me, trust me on that." I growled out the words drawing a chuckle from her.

"Doesn't make for the best pictures though, does it?" She teased me.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Not as much as you cumming all over me will do anyway."

I growled again aching at the thought. "No probably not."

"In that case, I think......you should just ease out grab that camera and finish the shoot properly." She teased me every word broken by a teasing kiss or gentle bite.

I groaned again and thrust inside her once more before I let my hand grip her rear and give it a good firm slap. You are far too much of a wicked tease." I shook my head and slowly pulled myself free of her. We both groaned then as I slipped free, dripping wet with her juices.

Slowly I rolled of her body and scrambled to push myself back upright my cock still aching hard stiff and ready for it's own pleasure. I looked around and found my camera close by and then reached out grabbed hold and then managed to push myself back to my feet.

In front of me Rita was still lying face down her head turned towards me a smile on her face as she looked at me looking as gorgeous as ever. Relaxed she waited as I drew the camera up and snapped a few different pictures of her like that just stretched out looking happy, flushed and tousled after our romp on the seat.

She pushed herself up slowly her round breasts looking more inviting as she rolled slowly onto her side showing of. I continued to shoot just smiling at her as I waited watching as she sat herself upright and shuffled forwards to the edge of the seat and then fluttered her pretty eyes in front of me.

A hand under her breasts lifted them invitingly all big, soft and tempting. I let out a breath throbbing hard just watching her more than ready to explode myself now especially after all we had done. I just needed that release especially if it was going to be all over her.

Looking down at her I swallowed hard and shuffled closer bringing myself towards her while I continued to look through the camera and snap more pictures of her. She dropped her hand away from beneath her breasts and instead just cupped them and squeezed them palms rubbing across the erect tips of her nipples.

She fluttered her eyes at me again, a playful smile crossing her face as she tilted her head back and looked directly at the camera and then flicked her tongue out sliding it over the glossy swollen head of my cock tasting us both on there. I groaned unable to resist that sensation pushing and nudging against her lips.

Her mouth parted and then slipped along my shaft sucking and enjoying me once more. I thrust forward then just using my hips to push myself deeper inside her mouth sliding over her tongue guiding myself into that delicious warm wetness savouring it before I pulled free and watched as she swirled her tongue over me again.

She released me with another pleased sigh and looked at me, her eyes sparkling as she fluttered them at the camera. Taking away the fact she was naked, flushed with pleasure and had been teasing me relentlessly, Rita was a natural at this. Even without what we were doing working with her had been a pleasure. With this...........it was just perfection.

"So, what do we think is the best way to do this?" She teased me. "Like this?" She edged her fingers along my shaft stroking me. "Or like this?" Her mouth lowered and she rubbed her lips against me soft and slow making me pulse. "How do you want it?" She chuckled.

For an answer I pressed forward guiding the head of my cock lower and just let the tip caress her cleavage sliding across the tops of her breasts. I continued taking more shots even as I spoke. "Like this." I want to feel those wrapped around me, I want to enjoy them, and then I want to just explode and cover as much of you as possible.

In answer Rita just smiled at me her eyes bright. "Well then what are you waiting for?" She teased me.

I shuffled closer and pressed forward nudging and sliding my throbbing cock between her soft cleavage. I drew in a sharp breath straight away. The sensation of all that soft smooth skin surrounding my cock made me ache. I edged myself between them hips rocking while we both watched.

Rita looked down at me sliding against the soft slopes of her breasts and then reached down and grasped her breasts, her fingers clasping tightly around all that soft smooth skin. She squeezed them around me more tightly and I moaned again at the sensation of being pressed more snugly between them.

I knew I wouldn't last long, I was aching to much already after all we'd done. I just wanted to explode, wanted to see myself spurt across Rita's delicious tempting round curves. Rita gripped them tight around me moaning softly as my hips moved and I began to pump and thrust myself between them.

They were big and soft and already glistening where pre cum leaked from the head of my shaft and smeared against her. Her head dipped down lips teasing the tip with her lips, so I was fucking those gorgeous breasts and her tempting mouth. It only made me groan more watching more pre cum smeared over her glossy lips.

I tried to focus as much as I could on holding the camera straight not an easy task watching my cock thrusting and gliding all over Rita's soft tempting globes. Every second made me leak even more over her, every second made it that much easier to thrust against her pushing between them, all over that tempting cleavage.

I groaned with pleasure gradually picking up the pace my throbbing erection impossible to completely ignore. There was something about how it looked sliding between Rita's gorgeous round boobs, something about how it felt, and how she looked at me, that heated sultry smile that passed across her face silently urging me on.

She tilted her head back her eyes focused entirely on me murmuring softly as she squeezed and rubbed her breasts against my cock. She was the perfect tease, with the hot eyes and way she moved against me. She slowed down edged back and dragged her nipples up and down the head of my shaft so that friction between us, the sight of more pre cum leaking out smearing over those hard tips made me ache even more.

I groaned again looking down and pulling myself free just letting my aching cock pulse and twitch reaching down and using a hand on myself to just slide the swollen head across her soft tempting cleavage. Every touch made me shudder with pleasure, fresh little glistening trails of pe cum being spread across her skin.

"Rita, I'm not going to be able to hold myself much longer." I spoke my voice strained with the effort.

Rita just grinned at me and pressed herself close arms reaching around my legs as she slid and rubbed against my legs and hips. Her mouth briefly paused to tease the head of my cock once more sucking lightly before she tiled her head back to look at me again.

"Then don't." She added simply flashing me a bright smile. "Just give it to me, we both want it. Let us finish the shoot properly." She teased me gently her mouth pausing every so often to just kiss and rub over the swollen head of my cock as I watched her.

Her hands lifted her breasts once more lifting them up and edging them along the length of my shaft just squeezing them against me. I watched more pre cum ooze out and smear across her skin as she did trickling across her cleavage. I couldn't stop myself now and she knew it.

"That's it. Give it to me." She murmured softly tongue lashing the head of my shaft again.

Groaning I did exactly that. I let her hold those gorgeous round breasts around me. I pulled my hips back and thrust forward sliding and pushing between them. I edged back and thrust again and again gradually speeding up now fucking those gorgeous big breasts enjoying the wicked sight of her squeezing them around me.

I was pumping harder, and faster the sticky glistening skin of her breasts making it more and more easy to glide between them. Her hands held them tight surrounding my cock and I groaned watching, camera in hand loving how she felt and how it looked as I fucked them dripping out and pushing out the top to rub against her mouth.

Just those big soft breasts wrapped around my cock and sliding up and down as she helped get me of was too much to resist. She was exquisite every inch of her, and I wanted nothing more than to see her covered. I wanted to see her breasts dripping and glistening in it.

Looking down to see her watching me, urging me on, those luscious big breasts with my cock firmly pressed between them it finally pushed me over the edge. I drew back and then thrust forward one final time just groaning already feeling my climax exploding out the same way my shaft did.

Rita sensing what was coming dipped her head forward at the same time. It meant that first sticky shot blasted across her face as it erupted out splashing across her nose and forehead. The next pulsed and spurted over her gorgeous mouth her tongue flicking out to taste it. Another burst across the corner of her mouth and cheek.

Then she released my shaft and cupped her breasts holding them up invitingly. My cock now twitching freely continued to erupt just sending sticky hot shots of cum splashing across the slopes of her breasts, dripping between them and as she arched back moaning more spurted across her nipples just covering her leaving her a glistening moaning mess.

By the time it finished I was barely standing. My knees felt weak my body just felt languid and relaxed after that climax. Rita was just looking over her now glistening body lips parted before she looked at me and smirked my cum dripping over her as she did.

"Well don't you have a job to do?" She prompted me playfully. "It seems like a waste if you don't record all the import details. You were pretty thorough in your work." She smiled again waiting as belatedly I raised the camera and began to shoot.

She held herself still at first while I snapped away recording the sight of her all hot and glistening, my cock still nudging her breast. Then after that that first record was done, she decided to play more and just tease. As if what we hadn't already captured wasn't mind blowing enough as it was.

She arched back her hand taking hold of my slowly softening cock and rubbing the aching tip around one of her nipples smirking at the camera as she did. She fluttered her eyes and smiled playfully. She trailed her finger through the glistening cum over her breasts smearing over her skin. She wiped at the corner of her mouth gathering up some that had ended up there and licked and sucked them clean.

Finally, her head tilted back as she looked directly at me fluttering her eyes and just looking ridiculously sexy as she thrust her tongue out and stroked it under my cock licking gently. As I continued to shoot, she slowly licked a path all the way to the head and then closed her lips around me.

I groaned as her mouth enveloped me, sensitive and aching after the intense climax. Her mouth made me tingle as she sucked slowly just edging along the shaft tasting me, cleaning up every last drop of cum that had been on me before she finally released me with a soft pop and a happy pleased sigh.

Still on shaky legs I lowered myself down to sit beside her on the chair just catching my breath. Beside me Rita smiled, looking very pleased and very satisfied still a sticky glistening mess in places, and still looking utterly gorgeous. She chuckled softly as she looked at me giving my shoulder a nudge.

"Well, that was the most fun I've had on a shoot in a long time. When do I get to see the results?" She added softly.

"Which ones?" I joked. "The main shoot or the more optional fun ones from behind the scenes?"

"Both of course." Her eyes flashed wickedly as she grinned at me.

I smiled at her. "The shoot, a few days for the first really, we'll review what we have and run through it to pick what they want to use then edit them. Depends on how long that takes to choose and get them ready but a few days and you should have the first few ready. The others........if you don't want anything done there ready as it is I'll have to actually check them and see what there like, but you could take them with you."

"Now that sounds perfect." She chuckled softly. "If that's the case I'm going to clean up and then maybe we can sit down and have a post-show recap and see what we managed to create together." She smirked and nudged my shoulder. "I have a feeling there going to look great."

"I did have an inspirational muse." I laughed.

"You did." She agreed laughing with me. "But you've definitely got some skills." She smiled again. "I'm looking forward to finding out more, I think I may have found my new favourite photographer to work with. Now I'm going to clean up as I really really want to see how good we worked together. More than I already can." Her eyes dipped looking over her still glistening body and she smirked at me rising up. "Back in a minute."

I watched her head off heading towards the shower I guessed shaking my head as I watched her gorgeous ass just wiggle as it moved. Then I took the camera and reached for the laptop. I needed to upload the photos and see exactly how good our pictures were. I had a feeling they were going to be hot, in more ways than one.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Photographer to the stars (Rita Ora)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 11:39:17 AM »
Great story about a woman that needs far, far more of them. Nice work @Peronath.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nikko, Peronath, BigTitsEnjoyer

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 06:16:08 PM »
Fantastic work. John is correct, Rita is too hot to have only a few stories.

I love how you write your dialogue, it's so well done.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nikko, Peronath

Blocboy VC

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 08:06:55 PM »
Nice story, we need more Rita here. Outfit changes were a nice touch, got full use out of a photography plotline for sure.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Peronath

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA