Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Strip Teases (Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings)  (Read 63019 times)

Robertdoc

Strip Teases (Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings)
« on: December 07, 2020, 03:59:44 PM »
Strip Teases

Originally published October 2013

It was already the best night of my stripping career. Performing at Scarlett Johansson's bachelorette party, with celebrity friends like Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings in attendance, would have been the highlight of any career. The dollar bills they gave me, and how close their hands were when they did it, was an added bonus.

But the bonuses weren't finished yet, even when the party was.

I was asked to stick around even as most of the guests left – then asked to give a private show. Apparently Kat Dennings still had the cash to afford it; ironic for someone pretending to be a broke girl on TV.

The location for this party had a bedroom with poles on the bed, so that was bound to help. It wasn't my first private show for a bachelorette party, so that should have helped more. Doing it for a famous person – and a famously busty and curvy one at that – canceled out much of the help.

Or it would if I wasn't a professional, of course.

So I professionally put all my clothes back on and headed to the bedroom – and professionally didn't look back at Mrs. Portman and Ms. [for now] Johansson. Kat was already sitting on the bed, still wearing the black dress that somehow pushed her....giant cupcakes up even more.

Fortunately, she spoke before I could stare – again – and said, "All right, let's have it. What does an extra hundred bucks buy me in here?"

I could answer her with words, but I guessed it wasn't what she was looking for. Professionally.

Grateful I remembered to bring my iPad with me, I set it to my private show playlist. Once the generic sax started playing, I walked over to Kat and swung my hips to the tune. I slowly turned around and arched my ass back, then got on my hands and knees and crawled away.

I heard Kat growl behind me, but I disappointed her by turning around and lying on the floor. I lifted my legs up and spread them, taking notice that Kat looked impressed – but I only looked for a moment. Nevertheless, as if my spread legs and black pants weren't enough, I lifted my white shirt up above my bellybutton for a brief second and hopped back on my feet.

It was now time for me to go to the pole, as I grinded my ass against it next to Kat. She whistled while I lifted my shift up higher to show my abs, then dropped it back down. "The next part's gonna cost you in advance," I warned.

"On it," Kat didn't miss a beat – especially when she reached over and grabbed my belt. She tugged it to make me go right up to her, which put her face inches from my crotch. Which meant it was inches from her cartoonish cleavage, her smiling, ridiculously plump lips, and her seductively hungry blue eyes.

Professional. That was all that was missing. And that's bad. Even when Kat put a few bills in my pants and briefly dipped a fingertip in.

"Okay, okay," I caught my breath. "The tease is the show here. Let's stick to that. And stick to me doing the teasing. You'll get your money's worth that way."

"Fine. I only got 10 dollars worth so far anyway," Kat said. I looked down and saw that she did put two five dollar bills into my pants. "So what does 20 dollars worth look like?" she asked as she took out a 20.

I responded by moving my body to the music again and taking my whole shirt off. "Yes! Just how I remembered them!" Kat praised to my abs, then put the 20 in my pants without going any deeper. Now this felt like a regular show again – one where sexy celebrities didn't ogle me and tempt me to ogle back.

I swung my hips and arched my back in front of Kat, then slid my hands down to my pants. I made it look like I was going to pull the stripper pants off, but I backed up and grabbed the pole instead. Kat only huffed for a second, until I backed up and laid on the bed. I spread my legs again and thrusted my hips up, then pointed them in Kat's direction instead of the roof.

Thrusting in front of Kat while a few feet away....without those few feet, all the tempting things she had to thrust into would be....

Yet again, I willed myself to stop thinking that way. At least until I was in my own bed, alone, and richer instead of having to give refunds.

At that point, I got off the bed and sauntered back to the pole. There, I showed off more grinding and dancing, to which Kat stated, "Flexible. Just what we were hoping for."

I ignored that 'we' and any other odd thoughts, since I had to get to the big finish. As the music built up, I walked up to Kat and put my hands on my pants again. I looked like I was about to pull them off, but I took the money and put it in my pockets instead – then ripped them clean off.

I was left in only my tightie whities, which I didn't need to get any tighter. Yet Kat made it harder – the task harder – when she reached out towards my abs. However, she pulled her left hand back right as I noticed, then her right hand almost went on my hips. But she pulled that back at the last moment too.

"Don't do my job while I'm doing it, okay?" I made myself play along.

"Okay, sorry. Nat's more qualified than me for that anyway," Kat pointed out.

That reminder of Natalie Portman's movie stripper past distracted me just enough. Kat lowered her hands in the meantime – then wound up brushing her right fingers on my bulge.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Kat immediately yelled, raising her hands just as I went back a step. The song ended and went onto the next track, so I was officially off cue. If that was the worst of my problems.

As the new tune started, we both stayed exactly where we were, for different reasons. "Okay, I swear, that's the last time I'm moving a muscle," Kat promised. I couldn't tell if it was sincere, since sarcasm was her bread and butter on screen. Yet although she wasn't moving a muscle....I was.

I felt my bulge turn into a true bulge, which wasn't exactly hidden by my underpants. "Damn it....I'll get rid of this, I promise," I muttered, thinking of the unsexiest things possible to do it. But after a night like this, it wouldn't work right away.

"It's not going away on its own," Kat noted. "Maybe you need extra help."

I chose to interpret it one way, and refused to do it....the other way. "Fine. Just tell me where the bathroom is, and I'll be back as soon as I can. If you still want me to," I said.

"That could work," Kat admitted. "But something else might work better." That didn't help me stop thinking of the other way. Or help with my overall bulge problem.

Kat still slid over so she was sitting right in front of me. "I know I promised not to use my hands, and I meant it," she caught me off guard. But that was nothing compared to how I was caught when she pulled the front of my undies down. "Starting now."

A split second later, Kat bent down to take most of my cock in her mouth. I should have pushed her off then and there – if pushing those lips off wasn't completely insane. She even hummed, slid her tongue over my head and made doe eyes up at me. Kat Dennings could actually make doe eyes.

Her bobbling on my cock like a pro was much less surprising.

There was nothing I could do but watch Kat go up and down my shaft. I came to terms with it once she rubbed her amazing lips underneath my head, while licking my slit and moaning. She kept eye contact as she took more of my cock in her mouth, yet I still had to look down as her cleavage stuck out further.

True to her word, Kat didn't use her hands. Her mouth more than made up for it, but if she couldn't use her hands, then I couldn't.... "Hands. Hands, please," I let out.

Kat instantly put her right hand at the bottom of my shaft, then swallowed down the rest of it. As she sucked and licked, her left hand drifted towards her chest. She popped off and soon licked me up and down, with her supple lower lip dragging up my cock too. But my eyes still darted down to Kat fondling her exposed tit flesh.

Now that the floodgates were open to use hands, I got them ready for action. Yet Kat was quicker, as she lathered up my head and then lifted her chest up, so that she could put my tip in. I froze in place at the feel of it, as it was Kat's hands which then lowered her dress.

After finally pulling her insane tits out, Kat went even crazier by smothering my whole cock with them. Her hands squeezed them together as her tongue went down to lick her own flesh, followed by the little bit of mine that was visible.

After a few moments, I feared this would be short lived. Kat seemed to sense it as well, as she took her breasts off and went back to sucking me off – which didn't calm me down that much. However, she made my cock wet enough so that I could fuck her tits easier when she put them back.

"Okay, what now?" Kat asked. "Fuck my tits till you cum, or fuck my mouth?"

"Ugh...." was all I had, until I settled on, "It's your show..."

"Yeah it is," Kat agreed. "So for variety's sake...."

She finished her thought by removing her tits and sucking me down again. So that's how she wanted it....somewhat disappointing, but on second thought, I could see what she meant by variety. Then again, it spoke to how incredible her tits were that no one wanted to fuck and cum in that mouth instead.

My hands finally worked in time to touch her hanging breasts while I fucked Kat's mouth. As she moaned her encouragement, I squeezed them harder and really savored them.

Savored holding those big, soft tits, while fucking that big, soft mouth as she encouraged me with those big, soft eyes....encouraged me to give her a big, hard load of cum....well, within moments, it's what she got.

Kat still had to come off me for air by the end, and some of it did drip down to her chest. But in the end, the job got done like she wanted. Like she paid for....

....leaving aside how this turned more into prostitution than stripping. And how if a man made this happen with a woman like Kat did with me, it'd probably resemble rape more than sex. Sex that strippers weren't supposed to have like this – on paper. No matter how famous and hot the paying customer was.

As it all came crashing down and deflated me further, Kat stuffed her breasts back into her dress and said, "Well, you got my approval. Just stay here and bask in it, okay?" Without bothering to sound more coherent, she left the bed and left me alone in my confusion.

I just stayed there for a few minutes, not knowing what to do, or how to feel now that the sex high was gone. I wished I had decided once I heard the door open again. But by the time I felt ready to at least talk about it, I saw Kat wasn't the one with me now.

I pulled my underwear back up once I saw Natalie Portman, yet she had no comment either way. "I have to apologize for Kat. I mean, if you're asking for it," she said, ironic in a number of ways.

"Most men wouldn't, I guess," I could only say. "It's probably weird if I did."

"Well, I don't know if it's weird to offer more money for your trouble. All things considered," Natalie answered. "So we're probably even there."

"That's something, at least," I admitted, sitting myself down as Natalie leaned against the left bed pole.

"Guess stripping's really changed since I've been gone," Natalie said, becoming the second person to joke about her "Closer" stripping in this room.

"I can't say how it was from 2004 to 2010. But from then to 2014, it hasn't been that bad," I played along, my nerves settling down as Natalie made me feel more at ease. "Of course, we don't say Oscar nominated dialogue in our routines. Or edit out stuff in post production."

For a stripper, I knew my movies. But maybe alluding to Natalie's full frontal strip scenes being cut out of "Closer" showed off too much knowledge.

"Well, you guys have less to worry about these days," Natalie replied. "There's less people you gotta hide that stuff from. You can care less about audiences and demographics too."

"Yeah, that's how stripping survived this long," I kept going. Natalie smiled almost in spite of herself, although it was still a pretty big smile.

"Well, it's too late to go back now. In public, anyway," Natalie said. "I can just relive the memories through guys like you."

"I'm honored," I stated. "Of course, my memories tonight are gonna be much different from yours."

"Yeah," Natalie remembered. "But the stuff I saw matched up pretty good. Now back there, you got everyone worked up without touching anyone."

"Even you?" I just had to ask.

"Even me. I mean, I'm tied down but I'm not dead," Natalie said, reminding me that unlike Kat, this celebrity in the room was a married mom. Without quite saying it out loud. "Come on, the way you went over to Scarlett?"

Natalie backed away from me, then startled me by doing a reenactment of my move. She was walking sideways, yet she was arching her hips back and forth at the same time. "I swear, she didn't know whether to ogle the front or back. I guess that was the point," Natalie guessed right, then stopped in front of me and arched her hip so it was an inch from mine.

"Then you really rubbed the 'no touching" thing in," she recalled, as she turned to me and put her left forefinger up to my face. She didn't touch it, yet she kept it very close as she mimed running her finger down my cheek and across my chin, like I did with Scarlett. And like I did, Natalie soon put that finger at the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up and over her stomach.

I did that so my finger could trace my abs for Scarlett. Natalie exposed her stomach and lightly brushed it for....more unknown reasons. Maybe if I played along....it wouldn't get as weird.

"Then what do you call what I did for you?" I recalled. I had Natalie sit down on the bed, then I got up, put my leg next to her and started gyrating, like I did when I put my leg up on her table at the party. This required less effort, to my groin's relief.

I had also removed my shirt by then and teased Natalie by exposing more of my chest. This time, my shirt was already off, so I went over to pick it up. Instead of putting it on, I covered my pecs and abs with it and slowly lowered it down.

Natalie smiled at the repeat show, which made me throw the shirt back on the floor. However, she responded by getting up and backing away from me. "I have a few names for what you did for Kat," she said, turning her head while her back was still turned to me.

I remembered that in my first little show for Kat, I turned around and swiveled my ass from side to side, barely avoiding her face. After that, I ripped my pants off and practically dared Kat to touch my swaying ass before going away. Perhaps that put a few ideas in her head.

It certainly inspired Natalie, as she showed by walking backwards towards me and swinging her hips. Before long, she slowly unzipped her black skirt and bent over as it dropped, exposing her purple panties and nicely shaped backside. She positioned it just shy of my crotch, but they didn't touch. However, they certainly came close.

When she finally pulled her ass away, she turned her head to me and smiled again. Yet there was an even more erotic tinge to her beautiful smile now, not to mention her stunning brown eyes. "But at least in there, there was no touching," she snapped me out of it.

"Right," I echoed, remembering it might not be best to violate the touching rule again. Or other things.

"No wonder Kat made you do it in here. Where no one could see you. Where people who can keep a secret are outside," Natalie reasoned as she turned around to face me.

"People like you," I said.

"I'm one of them, yeah," Natalie agreed. "I mean, even before Kat got her private show....we knew we weren't gonna say anything about tonight. No matter what happened. That's kind of freeing, in a way."

It didn't escape me that Natalie's hands were hovering over my chest, just shy of touching it. "We can relieve old memories, make new ones, block out the outside world for a few hours....all because Scarlett wants to celebrate getting married." Her hand lowered until it was nearly in front of my undies, as she finished, "We owe it to her to take advantage."

Natalie backed away just as her hand nearly brushed my junk, and walked over to the right bed pole. I shook it off, tried to take this all in, then decided to walk back to her for starters. I leaned on the pole behind her and said, "I suppose there's a....point of no return we've already crossed."

I bent down behind her, putting my hands near the back of Natalie's legs. I ghosted over them without touching them, raising my hands higher as I avoided brushing her panty-clad ass too. If that wasn't enough, I stood back up and stopped short of pressing my groin against her. "Once you fill those loopholes, the rest can come easy," I wrapped up.

I very briefly put my covered bulge against her skin, then Natalie turned around to face me again. "I guess that's a good case for not touching clients," she reasoned. "Once you do, the floodgates have to open."

Natalie once more put her hand close to my face – but this time she reached over and finally touched my skin. Her fingers brushed my neck as she continued, "It's inevitable, really. With all that tension built up.....all that close but not close enough contact....you've gotta get it out somewhere. Sometimes it can't wait till you get home."

"I always did okay. Till now," I had to correct. I had to do something other than get lost in her face and touch.

"Even the best strippers break once in a while. Mine did. Kat broke you," Natalie recalled, as her hand rubbed my neck deeper and she started leaning in. Her eyes got more hypnotizing and her voice got softer while she finished, "Why keep breaking things at home, when you can get it all out of the way right here? Right now?

Before I could answer, Natalie broke the next touching barrier by kissing me. Yet after all that teasing and buildup, it wasn't an out of control kiss. It was soft and downright sultry, and it helped keep me from exploding off the bat. So I kissed her back at the same slow pace, as my hands went onto her petite body at last.

Natalie's tongue coaxed mine into her mouth, as my hands ran from her ass to underneath her shirt. Hers went on my abs but stopped short of going lower, yet I pressed my hips against hers anyway. She ultimately broke the kiss and I opened my eyes, but she instantly kissed me again after that.

"You have a good mouth. If only Kat stuck around to see it," Natalie said.

"Her's was....kind of busy," I alluded to.

"Then I guess it's your turn," Natalie teased. She resumed kissing me and took my hands, then put them above her panties. "Keep touching me. With your lips, hands, month, teeth....and tongue," she stressed by sliding hers right against mine.

The setting had been close to romantic in the last minute, but now it would take a more soft core turn. Natalie laid herself down on the bed, but kept me from lying on top of her. My task would be performed elsewhere, as I got on my knees in front of the bed and put my upper body between her legs.

Once my position was set, I bent down to put my face and hands on Natalie's panties. I gave a practice lick on the front of her underwear, then put my tongue on her bare thigh. My hands began to slide her panties down as my tongue licked higher, until it came to Natalie's now bare pussy.

"Do it. Eat me like she ate you," Natalie asked. Obviously it couldn't be exactly the same, but I got the idea. I pressed my head against her center and slid my tongue up and down, then side to side until I burrowed the tip into her.

I wiggled my tongue around before pulling out and putting the underside on it. It licked her up for a while, then I put the front of my tongue back on her. I could taste her on both sides of my tongue, which made us both moan, although I made her moan louder by licking up her thighs.

I tried to do this like Mila Kunis did in "Black Swan", but seeing Natalie lose herself in person was nothing like on screen. Yet I kept myself composed and teased her with my left index finger, while my right hand started stroking her leg. I looked up at Natalie and tried to look seductive as my tongue went back down to her pussy, but her gaze still had me beat.

Her eyes closed as my tongue and finger delved into her, then she threw her head back when I added a second finger from my other hand. My tongue went out and I sat up while I fucked her with both hands, content to see Natalie get worked up. She began bucking herself back, then lifted her shirt up and put her hand over her medium breasts, though she was mainly touching her nipples.

This fueled me to take my fingers out and replace them with my tongue, which went as far into her as possible. I breathed her in and heard Natalie scream, the sensations of which made my cock strain in my underwear. Now that it was clearly active again, I pulled my cock out and smeared my wet fingers on it, then began to jack myself off.

"No!" I heard out of nowhere. "Don't you touch that!" the voice said again. Once I remembered it could only be Natalie's voice, I looked up to see her face look demanding and not aroused – or maybe a mix of both.

"You leave that cock alone. You need to save it for later," Natalie explained, somewhat. "It doesn't matter if I cum now. Just keep that in mind." I supposed she wasn't giving me a choice.

Natalie laid her head back down, so I figured I had to get back to work and ignore the questions – and my throbbing. Yet I risked further throbbing when I slipped my left forefinger all the way into her, licked the top of her pussy while I wiggled my fingertip, and brought my right hand to Natalie's breast.

I managed to lick her, fuck her and tweak her right nipple all at once, which got her going anew. She helped by tweaking her left nipple herself, as she was worked all over in one way or another. My tongue then went down to the bottom of her pussy, even as my finger fucked her harder.

"Oh, yes yes...." Natalie called out. "Rub me, lick me, fuck me...." I was doing all of the above right now – but there were other ways to do it.

I took my right hand off her nipple and put it next to my left. My finger left her pussy, only to gently take Natalie's left lip between my left forefinger and thumb. My right forefinger and thumb did the same with her other side, then they gently pulled her opening apart and made extra room for my tongue to go in.

I licked/fucked Natalie with my tongue while I rubbed, tweaked and teased both sides of her pussy – even as Natalie gyrated it onto my face. She groaned and called out for more, and I looked up to see her working her own nipples as well.

"Look at me," I asked her. When she obeyed, I made a show of licking in and around her open hole. My fingers rubbed her off harder and I licked her lips for good measure.

"Oh, you're gonna make me cum," Natalie growled. "Cum all over that tongue....those fingers...."

"That was the plan, right?" I reminded before I dipped my tongue in her, then pulled out just as quickly. I kept dabbing in and out as Natalie got hotter and more impatient.

"Yes! It's such a good plan....deserves a big climax," Natalie stressed. "Show me how you make me cum..."

I started out by freeing her lower lips and putting two left fingers into her. I thrust them in and out, then buried them inside and let my fingertips work on her. Natalie tightened around me and I licked up and down her inner thigh for help, before going back to the side of her opening.

As I felt her getting closer, I got inspired to try one more thing. I kept my fingers working and put the rest of my body on top of Natalie, leaving my head on her chest. I suckled on her erect right nipple instead of just rubbing it, which would hopefully help tip her over while my fingers jammed her deeper.

I looked up and watched Natalie's face come undone, right in tune with her pussy. She cried out as she came hard, while I gradually stopped wiggling my fingers. Once they were still and she stopped cumming, I slowly pulled them out and brought them to my mouth.

I waited for Natalie to open her eyes again before I sucked her juices off my hand. When I was done, she waited a second and then leaned up to kiss me, tasting herself on my mouth. I helped along by kissing her back, sliding my Natalie-tinged tongue into Natalie's mouth.

She finally pulled back, her face still aglow from her orgasm – a sight that reminded me how erect I was against her thigh. Natalie looked down as well – then got me off of her and left the bed.

"Well, you're approved," Natalie said out of nowhere, sounding a little bit like post-orgasmic Kat. "You stay here and you'll get what you earned, okay?" Her puzzling words and my already less than clear head left me speechless, as Natalie got dressed and promptly left.

I was all alone with my cock hanging out, and my underwear still clinging to me, yet again. I thought about at least getting dressed, if I had to stay here any longer. But what else was there left to do?

Natalie and Kat said something about being approved, and these were two of the three big stars left here. The other one – the actual guest of honor – hadn't been here yet. And Natalie told me to stay here and "get what I earned."

There had to be something else to it than....what I started to suspect. Yet before I had any more theories, there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard from behind the door. I appreciated the courtesy of asking first, so I said yes. But I forgot I should have gotten dressed first – or did I have to? Either way, I'd given the green light for Scarlett Johansson to come in next.

"I see they left you in one piece. As far as I can see," Scarlett said, making me feel self-conscious in spite of everything I just did – and in spite of my profession. I was now in a private room with perhaps the sexiest woman in Hollywood, after....performing with two close runners-up. That had to get in my head in some way.

"That is what I told them to do. I'm glad they actually listened to me," Scarlett continued. Okay, now that stuck in my head.

"Is that....the only thing you told them to do?" I asked.

"I think you know the answer by now," Scarlett assumed.

"And if I needed reminding?" I tried not to sound stupid.

"Then I might remind you that you're here because I'm getting married. Because I can't do stuff like this again with another man for a long time. If all goes well," Scarlett said. "Just in case this one works out, I need to get this stuff outta my system while I can. So for something that important....I needed friends to take a test drive. As a wedding present. But they both said you had the real gift."

As I decoded this, Scarlett got closer to me while continuing, "Now that I know I chose well, I don't have to order someone else tomorrow. Or make Nat and Kat test him out. When they said you eat pussy, fuck hard and cum hard, just like I like....they sounded believable. But I'm the bride, so I get a more....thorough test."

She gets a more thorough test. A test of eating, fucking and cumming on Scarlett Johansson. The same Scarlett Johansson wearing a very flattering white and grey top, a skirt that showed off two deliciously long legs, and carrying a head of blonde hair, green eyes and lips that put everyone but Kat to shame. That Scarlett Johansson who was standing next to me.

"How thorough would you like this test to be?" I found my voice enough to say.

"Well, I need to know if your cock is that yummy," Scarlett started, as her voluptuous body began to brush mine. "And I need to know if you can really drain my pussy," she kept going, her covered chest grazing my bare one. "But as for you fucking me? They gave me no idea how that's gonna go."

"I thought you wouldn't let them give you one," I pointed out quietly.

"Gotta have some mystery to it," Scarlett figured. "You'd think one last fling would be enough, though. You'd think one last strange, hard cock would be all I need."

Said cock was trembling – or maybe that was other body parts – as Scarlett's face got closer, her eyes took up most of my view and I could almost feel those lips.

"You'd think my last taste of another man's cum...." she started before her lips lightly slid over mine, without actually kissing them. "My pussy's last strange meal...." she continued as I felt her breasts on my chest and her lips covering my bottom one. "My last hard, deep, unmarried fuck....at least for a while....that should be hot enough, shouldn't it?" she asked before she all too briefly suckled my bottom lip, then pulled her mouth back and smiled.

"I think it would be," I croaked out.

"Won't know until we try, will we?" she finally reached the punch line. Not the climax. Not for a while, hopefully.

With that to worry about, I tried keeping control as Scarlett put her lips back on me. Even with all that teasing, she was slow and soft when she started kissing, just like Natalie was. I responded the same way, despite how Scarlett pressed the rest of her smoldering body against my mostly bare one.

Mine was bare, but hers wasn't. If she wasn't changing that, I would. But she got the idea once I started lifting her top up.

She seemed to lose it again when she stayed in her bra and panties. Not that the matching red set wasn't a sight to see – just that it was the second least ideal. I thought I could set the bar by removing my underwear, yet Scarlett got me down on the bed instead.

When she crawled on top of me, she promptly turned herself around, settling into the 69 position. Once I felt her lowering the front of my underwear, I remembered to lower the back of hers. I barely had time to enjoy her bare, gorgeous ass hovering over my face, after I started to enjoy her bare, gorgeous mouth on my cock.

If I could actually see her face, lips and mouth full of my shaft, I would probably lose it, so she did us both a small favor. As it was, I still needed a distraction, and Scarlett's bare pussy fit the bill. Natalie bragged about my oral skills, so I owed it to her to prove her right.

I started out with just my tongue, but I added my right forefinger after Scarlett briefly deep throated me. My left hand stayed on her ass while my tongue and finger worked her pussy, then I switched to put my right hand on her behind and my left finger into her. After a few moments of that, I upped the ante further.

My right hand firmly gripped Scarlett while my thumb glided towards her opening. I licked her in preparation, then shoved my thumb almost all the way in. Scarlett moaned harder on my shaft, which made me put the rest of my thumb in.

Scarlett groaned and took her mouth off my cock, which I tried not to mind. My left thumb began brushing the top of her pussy, as she started thrusting her ass back against my hand. As for my mouth, I kept it busy by kissing her upper thighs and the top of her sexy legs. But before long, I put my tongue between my thumbs and licked her all over while they rubbed everything else.

"Oh God....I need to cum on you. I need to cum on that cock," Scarlett announced.

Without further warning, she rolled off me, slid her panties completely off, then climbed back on top and slid herself down my staff. She wasted no time riding me, regardless of how I was still trying to contain myself.

Scarlett didn't make it easier by lying on top of me, which put her still bra-clad tits right on my chest and her face on my neck. I had a clear view of her supple bottom grinding up and down on me, trying to force out Scarlett's orgasm. Whether I could help without cumming myself, I didn't know.

However, there was only so much I could take without trying.

Before her apple shaped backside could tease me further, I put both my hands on it and squeezed tight. I helped it come down harder onto my groin, despite the obvious risk. But as Scarlett moaned her approval and kissed my neck, I had to commit to the risk.

The commitment paid off for Scarlett as she let out an orgasmic cry. She clenched harder around me and I gripped her ass harder in return, but otherwise remained still. I had no choice, really. I was still convinced of that even when she stopped cumming.

Scarlett had to recover and I really had to come down a notch or two. So once she lifted her head, I went back to kissing her. I did it slow as my hands moved up at the same pace, gently fondling every luscious curve they could touch.

As I took in more of her perfect shape, Scarlett started moving her hips again. I stopped her for a moment by getting up, which made her come off me. Once I was sitting up, I patted my lap to re-invite her on my lap, and she took the hint.

I saw Scarlett's pussy slide down my cock as she sat on my lap, which counteracted a lot of my progress. So did the sight of her covered breasts directly in my eye line. On impulse, my mouth went to her cleavage and kissed the top of her tits, with my tongue teasing the top of her bra.

Scarlett groaned quietly and rocked herself on me, but I felt better equipped to handle it. My hands stayed on her waist and my tongue slid from her skin to her bra cups. I kissed and teased her clothed nipples, then my hands finally reached the back of her bra. They unhooked it, but I didn't take it off – something few would ever do in my position.

I turned us around and put Scarlett on her back, though I stood up over her. I got the full view of her stunning figure as it moved around, then put my hands over her breasts. Her bra was loose enough for me to take it off, so after holding her tits for a while, I threw her last bit of clothing away. But before I saw too much of her naked chest, I put my hands over it again.

With her bare nipples and plump skin pressed against my palms, I fucked Scarlett harder and pushed her tits up. She seemed well enough to build up another orgasm, and I could last long enough to give her one – maybe.

I got more comfortable when I laid myself back on top of Scarlett, keeping my left hand on her breasts and putting my right on her upper back. I got enough of a grip to fuck her steadily, putting my face on her neck this time around.

After nibbling her for some time, she spoke up with, "That's it....oh, fuck me good and hard. Fuck me good and hard!" she yelled at the end. Now I figured I had to give her something else to scream about.

With that, I went faster and harder as Scarlett got louder. All I could focus on was her while she tightened, jiggled and cried out.

Later on, I wondered how much of an act that was to distract me while Natalie and Kat came back in the room – completely naked. But when I finally noticed them there and naked, I was too stunned to nitpick. Or fuck. But I could ask, "What the hell?!"

"Oh, don't stop on our account. We insist," Kat said almost dangerously. While her boobs, curves, ass and everything else was naked.

"Don't pay any attention to us. This is all about Scarlett right now," Natalie said, as if she had nothing naked to pay attention to.

"Actually, just stay still a few more seconds," Kat asked, sitting next to me and Scarlett. On the other hand, Natalie was crawling into the bed, pointing her ass at both our faces. Somehow, I broke away from that to see Kat sucking her finger down, then popping it out and bringing it towards us.

Or rather, towards Scarlett. Towards right below Scarlett, really. It hit me just as Kat put her wet finger against her ass crack.

I couldn't really get a good view of it, but I felt Scarlett tighten on me as Kat invaded her below. Just as the DP got started in earnest, I took notice of Natalie again, as she was on fours in front of us and trying to get her ass onto Scarlett's face. To give her room, I'd have to sit up again.

So I readjusted myself and sat on my knees onto the bed. Scarlett's legs wrapped around me and gave out more room for Kat to finger her ass. Natalie lowered her pussy onto Scarlett's mouth and she started lapping away, as I fucked her on cue and Kat started moving her finger below.

I watched Scarlett writhe, jiggle and lick all at once, then I reached out to Natalie for support. Yet she turned her head and scolded, "No, not for us. This is Scarlett's big night.....mmm, and she's earned all the treats right now."

"If you say so," Scarlett muttered into Natalie's opening.

It was all about Scarlett – even with the peachy ass and pussy of Natalie Portman being eaten in front of me. Even with Kat Dennings sitting beside Scarlett, creating the most jaw-dropping comparison imaginable. Even with Kat bending down to kiss Scarlett's right tit while both of her own swung below her.

Then again, Scarlett's other tit was still left free. Perhaps she had enough star power after all.

I put my hands on her hips and bent down to suck her left breast, while Kat suckled her right. Scarlett groaned and pushed back against my cock and Kat's finger, all as Natalie's wetness covered her mouth.

When she had her fill, Scarlett gestured to Kat before she leaned over and kissed her. Two of the sexiest mouths alive were rubbing and kissing right now, while tasting and sharing Natalie's juices. Unless I spoke up, this was clearly gonna end any second for me.

"Wait!" I spoke up, forgetting to have anything else thought up. After a second, however, something came to mind. "I know how to make this easier for her."

I pulled out of Scarlett and got the others to back away, despite obvious reluctance. Speeding this along, I sat on my knees and told Scarlett, "Lean against me and open your legs. Natalie and Kat can get to your pussy better from there. And I can....fill that other place Kat was taking care of."

"You can, can you?" Scarlett asked, her smile growing more intrigued and daring. Satisfied that this was an approval, I reached over and fingered Scarlett's wet pussy, hoping to gather up lube for my cock. I would have asked one of them to suck it, but apparently this wasn't about me.

Still, there'd be enough side rewards soon enough.

After getting my cock wet, I made room for Scarlett to lean back on my chest. I aimed my cock for her ass, and once the head started poking in, I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her legs opened enough for Natalie and/or Kat to dive in, yet they stayed back and let me settle into her first.

Scarlett had the bigger adjustment, of course – so to speak. But once she got comfortable, I carefully started to pump into her ass. After she arched it back, Natalie went down to lick her up again, as we both got a clear view of her tongue work.

As she looked up and captivated us, Kat came back over to tweak Scarlett's right boob. My hand went up to cup her left, and soon all her erogenous zones were being worked over again. I went back and forth from seeing Natalie go down on Scarlett, to seeing Scarlett and Kat's chests inches away from each other.

"Please tell me you're cumming soon," I begged Scarlett.

"All right, I'm on it," Natalie jumped ahead of Scarlett. In no time, she had a few fingers lodged into Scarlett as she licked her out. Combined with me fucking her ass and me and Kat jiggling her boobs, she felt and sounded pretty close.

"Oh, yes! Fuck, you make me cum...." Scarlett told us, then turned and told me directly, "But don't you cum. Not yet....make me cum and I'll make you cum harder...."

"More than this will?" I questioned. Yet she got too busy rocking her hips on my cock and Natalie's fingers to answer. It made me too overwhelmed to speak English as well.

I held on tighter to Scarlett's tit while Kat gobbled down the other. Once Natalie copied me and pulled Scarlett's pussy apart before licking, she was all set. I tried my best to watch Scarlett cum over Natalie's mouth, but the force of it made me close my eyes after two seconds.

I opened my eyes to see Natalie licking Scarlett clean, while Kat came off her breast. I had stopped fucking her, yet Scarlett couldn't quite keep her hips still. But when Natalie was done, Scarlett made her back away before taking herself off me.

I let go of Scarlett and laid on my back again, hoping to get a final wind. Instead, Scarlett went between my legs, took her breasts and said, "One more big push."

That was an appropriate term for another kind of party – not a bachelorette turned orgy. An orgy that would apparently end with Scarlett tit-fucking me to orgasm.

I'd done this with Kat – one of the few who could make a Scarlett Johansson tit-fucking tamer by comparison. However, Kat had me fuck and cum in her mouth, which she obviously told Scarlett about. Perhaps this would end different.

Scarlett didn't object when I pushed my hips up to fuck her chest. She rubbed my cock in unison and brought it to the full brink. She even stuck her tongue out to briefly lick the head – probably only briefly because of where it just was. Yet when she licked her lips afterwards and got them ready for my load, I was ready too.

But after a few more thrusts, Scarlett took my shaft out of her chest and aimed the head at it. My first several spurts coated her ample breasts, then she aimed the last few at her open mouth. I fought off fatigue and overwhelming relief to see my cum settle into Scarlett's glorious mouth, and on her glorious tits.

I gave the future bride her last big single show – for the immediate future, anyway. I even went with her letting Natalie and Kat taste and eat her too, without poking any holes in it. So I deserved a brief rest, with all those filthy images dancing in my brain.

I saw them dance for a few moments before falling asleep, but they came back to life before I knew it. The sensations even felt vivid as well, as I felt my cock getting fondled again. Yet I had imagined fucking Scarlett on her back at the time....this felt more like a mouth on me.

Then I woke up. First I woke to a sleeping Scarlett on my right side. Then I got a glance at a naked, wide awake Kat on my left. Finally, Natalie revealed herself as the cock-sucking source I was looking for.

"We were too busy with Scarlett earlier. I mean, it was her show and her ideas," Natalie defended once she stopped sucking me. "But we owe you a last round before we all go. And if she doesn't wanna wake up for it....well, she had her chance."

"And we had ours. We just forgot a few things the first time," Kat stated. "Nat, you were remembering?"

Natalie took that as a message to suck me off again. Before I could go back to enjoying it, Kat took care of something she forgot before – kissing me. With Kat's mouth on my lips and Natalie's on my cock all at once, I thought maybe last night could be topped before my next life after all. If this was in the morning. Or whenever.

I tried to get a peek at Natalie's work while kissing Kat, though it was easier after Kat broke away. Natalie bobbed down my shaft, then went up and gave my head several small kisses. Once she swallowed me down again, she looked almost serene – as if it wasn't overwhelming enough to see her face filled with my cock.

"Come on, pal. She's got two more things to work on, and so do you," Kat snapped me out of it. She sat up along with me, then helped guide my face to her chest, smothering myself in it at last. Both my hands cupped her breasts and fed them to me – and then I realized what Kat's last comment really meant.

Natalie's mouth went down to my two balls as mine stayed on Kat's two tits. Of course, Natalie could take both my balls in at once, while my mouth could barely get around one areola. Still, I persevered and glided my tongue to Kat's cleavage, yet I removed my right hand and put it on Natalie's head instead.

Kat used her own hand to cup her free tit for me, as my mouth kept going back and forth on them. Natalie returned to my cock while I threaded my fingers in her brown hair, holding on as she bobbled on me. I held onto Kat's chest as I sucked her tit in tune with Natalie sucking me, but I felt Natalie going off first.

"Two more things and then I can go," Natalie announced, then pushed me on my back again. She kept her hands on my chest as she climbed on me and sank herself on my wet erection. After she settled herself down, she started rocking me – but Kat gave me little time to watch.

Kat climbed onto my upper chest, putting her pussy right up to my mouth. Despite getting a full view of Kat, I could no longer see Natalie – and she was a lighter ride on my body than Kat was. On the other hand, I had the benefit of seeing Kat's body straddling me, and the chance to feel her up even more.

My hands went down to her meaty behind while my tongue went to work on her pussy. I ate her out and tried to fuck Natalie all at once, although both women were riding me well enough. Kat gyrated herself on my mouth and started bouncing, yet I could only feel Natalie's efforts.

However, I saw two small hands go onto Kat's shoulders, then saw Kat's face turn around. Natalie's face came into view and collided right into Kat's, as they kissed each other while fucking themselves on me. I was inspired to hold Kat's curvaceous ass tighter and push deeper into Natalie, reminding them I was still there.

"Oh....come on, at least help me keep it down," Natalie groaned after Kat stopped kissing her.

"I thought I was," Kat commented, kissing her again to muffle her sounds. This let me nibble and suckle Kat's pussy without worrying about waking Scarlett – though Kat still sounded formidable against Natalie's lips.

"Okay, fine," Natalie said when Kat was done, then she looked down at me. "Take care of Kat. Get her going and I'll take care of me. Then I'll take care of all of you."

Natalie draped her arms around Kat's shoulders and rode herself on me – and apparently I wasn't supposed to help. However, what I could do was eat Kat out like I ate Natalie. So I squeezed her ass once more, then put my hands on her pussy and started licking and pulling.

"Oh, fucking fuck me," Kat moaned once I put my fingers in. I got them wet and then put my hands on her boobs, rubbing her own juices onto them. I held onto them while my tongue and teeth worked her opening, and my moans from Natalie's fucking vibrated onto Kat.

"Don't cum yet, both of you," Natalie ordered. "I'm gonna cum first....then Kat, then you. Just make me cum first and get Kat ready...."

That was a slightly mixed message, since she was making herself cum. But as she tightened on me and rode me harder, I realized that helping might push me over the edge too soon. As such, I spent all my will power munching on Kat, while my hands went down her curves and rested between her legs.

"Fuck, make her cum....make her leave all that cum on your cock...." Kat urged, then Natalie clenched herself and started to make it happen.

I moaned on Kat and wrapped my arms around her waist while teasing her clit. Kat fucked herself on my tongue, nearly distracting me as Natalie finished cumming. But it was harder to ignore her climbing off me and leaving my cock free – especially when Kat got off me too.

Natalie was rolled over at the edge of the bed, as Kat merely moved back a few inches. Now Kat was straddling my waist and sliding down my cock – a cock lubed up with Natalie's cum.

Her cum mixed with Kat's juices as Kat fucked me, and the thought of it got us both pretty hot. Yet Natalie didn't want me to get too hot before Kat did – so I barely remembered. Therefore, I thrusted up into her only every few seconds.

Natalie recovered in time to roll back over to us, then she placed a finger on Kat's filled pussy. She frigged it and then licked her finger up, covered with a mix of both her and Kat. Yet Kat would have the dominant flavor soon enough, at this rate.

Kat grabbed her double D's and fondled herself over the edge, as I could only hold her hips and try not to go with her. "Oh, this was worth the wait!" Kat cheered.

"Uh huh," I said while straining to hold in all in. "Oh, come on.....cum, you....curvy cupcake Goddess," I spat out – so I had some brain power left.

"Oh, that's good," Kat praised. "But not funny enough to make me....hold....fuck!"

Somehow, someway, I survived a second sexy celebrity cumming all over my cock. But two had to be my limit.

When she was done, Kat got off me and found a free space on the bed. This meant it was Natalie's turn to come to me.

My cock was still full, erect and wet, coated with Kat's cum and perhaps a bit of Natalie's. "Now I get to taste all three of us," she declared. And taste she did.

Her mouth got back on me and licked me clean, in a slow, torturous manner. Any other way might have made me go, but Natalie gave me a loving treatment. Her mouth and tongue went up and down on my shaft, as her eyes gazed lustfully onto mine.

She looked like a cock-sucking angel, with her lips slowly caressing me and her tongue sliding over my head. Once she popped off, her tongue stayed on my slit and teased it along, then her lips took my head back in. As she hypnotized me, Kat came back and put herself next to Natalie.

I only really noticed when Kat went down to suck my balls, churning them with her own tongue. But Natalie's tongue and lips did even more with the rest of my erection. Finally, she sucked and hummed as hard as she could over most of my junk, keeping her tongue on my underside.

As I felt myself tipping over, Natalie licked me up like a lollypop while Kat kept her tongue on my sack. Finally, Natalie put her lips on my tip and softly said, "Cum for us. Cum for me."

For her, I released my first big spurt all over her lips, before she could put the rest of her mouth on there. The explosion made me arch my hips up as I laid back on the bed, trying to handle the pressure. At one moment, I thought I could see a waking Scarlett next to me, but I couldn't trust my eyesight right now.

I felt Kat come off my depleted balls and lick the rest of me as I finished. I vaguely heard kissing sounds, but I was too drained to look up. Yet I did roll my head over to my right – where I confirmed that Scarlett was awake and watching now.

"Fun after party," Scarlett said, sounding extra husky and sexy after everything.

I tried to get out an "Uh huh," at least, but I was too husky and exhausted myself. Yet Scarlett still leaned over to kiss me as I started falling asleep.

A kiss that put me to sleep instead of waking me up....well, why not? At least this was a hell of a feeling to take me to dream land – along with the other ones.

But this last taste of Scarlett's lips would have to linger longer than that. Especially when I woke up again and saw that all three ladies were gone.

Once my legs felt stable enough, I got up and looked around, then saw a note on the dresser. I went over and saw the message, "Bask in the glory of a great show. At least until check out time at noon. Scarlett, Nat and Kat."

The nearby clock read that it was 10:30 am. 90 minutes to stay in the bed where three gorgeous actresses drained me.

Well, I could probably drain myself from the memories about 1 1/2 more times. For old times sake.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA