Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hot Lips (Alicia Silverstone, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar +)  (Read 12431 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Originally published on C-S-S-A.com in 2002

Author: Kit

Codes: FF, Cons, Oral

Hot Lips

It was October 1998 and Melissa Joan Hart was throwing a birthday bash for her friends, Alicia Silverstone and Neve Campbell. Earlier that week Alicia had turned 22 and Neve 25.

Melissa had invited a host of friends to her house to help the two birthday-girls celebrate. That Saturday afternoon featured a pool party and a cookout, and everyone had a good time. But by ten o’clock, all the guest had left except Alicia and Neve and Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt, the latter two having also been invited to spend the night.

After changing into more comfortable, sleeping attire, the five girls
lounged around the den of Melissa’s home drinking wine coolers, smoking and munching on snacks. Neve even produced a joint, in which they all shared with glee.

The five young actresses continued to party together, laughing, drinking, smoking and cutting up. They talked about movies and shows, the latest Hollywood gossip and spent a good amount of time trashing other young, rival actresses until the conversation turned towards sex.

“Has anyone ever kissed another girl?” asked Melissa with a giggle. “I mean, a for-real kiss…not on the set or something.”

The other four girls sorta giggled, all shaking their heads ‘no’ and exchanged puzzling looks.

“Have you ever wanted too? Have you ever wondered what it would be like?” pressed Melissa, snickering.

Sarah and Jennifer locked eyes for a split second. Kissing isn’t exactly what they’d like to do to each other. Ripping out a handful of hair was more like it.

The four girls continued to giggle nervously and squirm about on the couch or in their chairs.

“Well!” insisted Melissa, grinning.

“Well!” blurted Neve. “Have you?”

“No. But I’ve always sorta wanted too,” Melissa responded.

Sarah and Jennifer gazed at each other a little more spitefully this time. Locking lips with the other’s greatest rival might be a good alternative to slapping the daylights out of her. After all, there was a sexual rivalry between the two, and choking the other with her tongue did have some appeal.

“Yeah, well…maybe,” blushed Alicia, giving her friend Melissa a tasty grin.

“Well, I’ve got twenty dollars that says my lips are the hottest here,” Melissa challenged, throwing the bill in the middle of the floor.

“Those lips? Ha! Don’t make me laugh, bitch,” Neve laughed, accepting Melissa’s bet.

After a bit more coaxing, Alicia, Sarah and Jennifer reached for their purses. Sarah and Jennifer squinted their eyes at each other as they pitched their money into the pot.

It was decided that they’d all kiss each other one time. Once the kissing was over, each would write down on paper the two who she thought was the best kissers.

“Don’t cheat and vote for yourselves,” said Melissa, playfully. “I know all you bitches pretty good.”

“Us?” teased Alicia and Neve.

“Alright, bitch,” Melissa said, taking Neve’s hand. “Let’s lock up.”

“Go for it, you blond slut,” Neve replied, squeezing Melissa’s hand.

Melissa and Neve paused before each other. Each had her hands placed on the other’s hips. There was little giggle and grin as they licked their lips in anticipation.

“Do her, Melissa,” cheered Alicia.

The two took a deep breath and then plunged together. The other three watching all clapped and made cat-calls as Melissa and Neve smacked lips and opened their mouths. It was a good, long kiss that left both breathless as they parted and panted at each other.

“Very nice,” huffed Melissa, with a big grin.

“Whew! That was intense,” Neve nodded, smiling.

“Alright, let’s you and me,” said Alicia, moving towards Jennifer.

Jennifer was a little nervous at first, but once she and Alicia twirled tongues a couple of times, she settled down and showed what a tiger she really was. It wasn’t long before Alicia’s knees were trembling and she broke it off gasping for breath.

“Shit, bitch,” puffed Alicia. “Where in the hell did you learn to kiss?”

Jennifer shot Sarah a wicked glare, saying, “That was nothing. I’m saving my best for later.”

Sarah smirked, and went to Neve. She too was nervous, but she also wanted to show Jennifer what would be in store for her as well. Sarah poured it on with Neve, leaving the brunette dazed and stunned with her lips.

The kissing contest continued as the girls rotated with each other. As each became more at ease, the kisses became longer and hotter until Sarah and Jennifer were the last to go. Both girls had done a great job showing off for the other, but each had left plenty of tongue for this battle.

“This should be hot,” said Melissa.

Jennifer pulled a tube of lipstick from her purse.

“Oh my gosh!” exclaimed Alicia.

“No problem, bitch,” snarled Sarah as Jennifer applied a thick screen of red lip gloss.

Sarah popped open her tube and painted her lips a matching red.

Everyone there knew the rocky relationship that these two had had on the set of “I Know What You Did Last Summer.” Publicly, Sarah and Jennifer appeared friends, but Hollywood insiders knew differently. This hot blonde and sexy brunette had become major rivals during the filming, and although they hadn’t actually fought, they did wage war on each other with their pussies. During the filming, both had engaged in a steamy, heated affair with co-star Freddie Prinze. Naturally he had bragged about banging the both of them, but he also did them a favor by spreading the word that both had been the ‘fucks’ of his life. Of course Sarah and Jennifer didn’t appreciate being compared so evenly in this catagory. Each considered herself much sexier and definately hotter between the sheets than her rival.

Standing before each other, just a couple of feet apart, the blonde and brunette knew this was it. Each still had a strong urge to slap the other and scratch out a fistful of hair, but for now this kiss would have to do.

The others watched as Sarah and Jennifer eyeballed each other up and down. Sarah wore a flimsy, pink top with no sleeves and a deep V-neck front that showed off some nice cleavage. Her little, white panties also poked out underneath, in both the front and the back. Jennifer’s creamy breast showed it’s cleavage from behind the yellow lace bra she wore, and her tight, purple panties rode high around her hips.

Sarah felt the moisture already building between her legs. This had been building since the contest began, but never before had it been this strong before a kiss. Her pink nipples also started to swell and protrude noticably behind her cotton top.

Likewise, Jennifer was feeling the same way. She tried to control herself, but the burning sensation in her panties was matched only by the stiffening of her pink nipples under her lacey bra.

With eyes locked, Jennifer stepped forward. Firmly she put her hands on Sarah’s hips as the blonde did the same. Sarah’s tummy trembled and Jennifer’s abs quivered as the decisive moment was now upon them.

“Don’t be nervous, girls,” said Melissa, with a beam in her voice. “Just pretend your about to kiss Freddie.”

Neve and Alicia giggled at that, but Sarah and Jennifer gave each other’s flesh a dig with their thumbnails.

“Slut,” Jennifer softly hissed, nose-to-nose with the blonde.

“Whore,” whispered Sarah, touching the tip of her nose with Jennifer’s.

Their breasts suddenly rubbed nipples as each drew in a huge breath just before diving in. The red lips made a fleshy smack upon contact and the jaws instantly opened up. Both babes had mustard up a good amount of saliva on their tongues, and they swapped spit as their tongues made contact and rolled together.

“Yeah, baby! Give it to her,” coached Melissa, for neither in particular.

Their tongues battled furiously as neither held back, but let loose with all she had. Sarah’s arms embraced high around Jennifer’s back, and the brunette matched her at once. Their young breasts pressed fully into contact, with their nipples sprearing in and driving for more. Jennifer’s tongue shoved its way in deep. Sarah moaned for a second, but forced it out. Over and over their wet tongues wrestled and fought. Sarah plunged her tongue in. Jennifer nearly gagged, but quickly pushed it back. Their embrace tightened as each ran her arms up higher and took one fistful of hair for control. Both whimpered at the sensation her scalpe suddenly felt. Sarah pushed in with her hips. Jennifer’s hips meet the blonde’s squarely, and through their panties, they could feel the other’s moist bush as their crotches twitched into each other. Their hands now combed inside the other’s silky hair. Their fingers turned claw-like as both got two tight fists of hair and firmly tugged.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Neve.

“They are really tearing it up,” Alicia said as she saw the fighters lips peel past their teeth.

Up and down Sarah and Jennifer’s heads moved. To the three watching, they looked like bobbing-head dolls as saliva ran out their mouthes and spread across their chins. Their nostrils flared like wild, crazed horses as each labored hard for air under this torid French kiss fight.

Sarah knew she couldn’t hold on much longer. Her lungs burned with lack of oxygen and her lips felt flat and mashed. Jennifer was in no better shape. She struggled to get air and her jaws felt as if they’d fall off at any moment.

With one final thrust of their tongues, they traded spit one last time as they fell out of their kiss, but gave each other’s head a generous two-fisted shake by the hair as they called the other a ‘bitch.’

“Aaah, fuck!” shouted Jennifer, her hands falling from Sarah’s hair.

A long string of spit dangled from lip-to-lip a few seconds before finally breaking off and snaping back to their chins.

“Geeeez! Shit!” Sarah yelled, fighting for wind.

Doubled over with their hands on their knees, Sarah and Jennifer stared hatefully at each other as they slowly got their wind back. Clearly nothing had been settled between the two.

Jennifer came in first place, beating her rival Sarah by one point, and thus winning the $100 pot.

After that, the girls stayed up a little longer chatting and finishing off their beverages. Melissa and Alicia snuggled together on one end of the couch (obviously these two had made a love connection during the contest) and Sarah sat at the other end. Neve and Jennifer sat in big chairs facing them.

From time to time, Sarah and Jennifer would catch the other looking at her. Both wondered what the other was thinking, and in a strange way each felt a strong attraction. Their hot kiss had definately sparked something, but neither was sure what to make of her new feelings. One thing was sure, they still didn’t like each other much.

“Fuck…I’m tired,” said Neve, snuffing out her cigarette. “I’m going to bed before I pass out.”

“Mmmmmm…sounds good,” agreed Melissa stretching and looking at Alicia. “Ready for bed?”

Alicia grinned and nodded.

Jennifer and Sarah watched the two love birds leave the room arm in arm and head for Melissa’s love nest where they would do some serious muff diving of their own.

Left alone, the blonde and brunette just looked at each other without speaking. It was an uneasy feeling.

“Well, I’m off,” said Sarah, suddenly rising.

“Look,” paused Jennifer, standing up. “I’ve got a confession.”

“And,” said Sarah, hands on hips, expecting Jennifer to start something.

“This money isn’t really mine,” Jennifer said, waving the cash slowly back and forth. Sarah looked puzzled, but the brunette went on. “I cheated. You were really the best kisser of the bunch, but I didn’t pick you.”

“Why you sneaky, little bitch,” said Sarah, squaring off with Jennifer.

“I know, I know. I just didn’t want you to win.”

“You are one low-level piece of shit…you know that,” spat Sarah. “I picked you!”

Jennifer kept her cool. She expected Sarah to be mad. “Relax. I’ve got a proposition. Since we really tied each other, then this money is really ours.”

“Then give me half, bitch,” demanded Sarah, holding out her hand.

“No.”

“Yes, bitch!”

“Fuck you. I think we should kiss for it and settle this. Winner take all,” suggested Jennifer, now in Sarah’s face.

“Great! First one to break the kiss loses,” said Sarah, just as she embraced Jennifer forcefully.

In the blink of an eye the girls were clinched tightly together in a hard French kiss. Each had a fist of hair as their faces pressed together. Hugging as hard as they could, they rubbed and pumped their breasts together as their bellies and crotches sealed and flexed back and forth. Their hot, wet tongues rolled and twirled frantically over and over as they battled in and out of each others mouthes. The tempo was fast and furious as their heads rolled rapidly around in a circle. Jennifer hooked her right leg behind Sarah’s left leg and dropped her right hand down on her ass. Pulling Sarah’s crotch tighter against her’s, Jennifer grabbed a handful of the blonde’s ass and squeezed.

“Mmmmmmm,” Sarah moaned in Jennifer’s mouth as their crotches worked in close.

Sarah cupped two handfulls of Jennifer’s hot ass and rammed her tongue deep inside the brunette’s mouth. Jennifer moaned in pleasure as the two of them now swayed together, kissing and feeling each other’s shapely buttocks.

Sarah’s crotch was burning with desire. She felt as if any moment her panties might go up in hot flames. This sexy brunette was really lighting her up and she didn’t know how much more of this she could take.

Jennifer was just as turned on. Her crotch was dripping wet and she was close to losing whatever control she might have over herself. Sarah’s kiss and sexy ass were really doing wonders for her. She couldn’t stand much more.

“Uuuunnn!”

“Uuummph!”

The blonde and brunette fell apart. Sarah fell back on the couch while Jennifer slumped to her knees. Both badly out of breath and sweating. They looked at each other with labored faces. They knew what they needed and what they must do.

“You…are…one…hot…slut,” Sarah panted, looking at her.

From her knees Jennifer managed a grin in agreement. She was huffing too much to reply.

“I..think..we..should…” Sarah tried to say.

“Yes…we…need…to…find…out…which…is…hotter,” Jennifer finally said.

“Then lets go, slut,” Sarah said standing.

Jennifer rose up, saying, “I’m gonna fuck you stupid.”

“Don’t count on it, bitch. I’ve got the hottest pussy in the business,” said the blonde.

“Second hottest,” glared Jennifer.

Sarah led the way into the bedroom she was staying in, with Jennifer following behind. As Jennifer closed the door and turned around, she was suddenly struck across the face with a hard slap.

“You bitch!” shouted Sarah as she slapped. “That’s for cheatin’ and makin’ me have to fuck you.”

Jennifer’s head snapped to the side, her hair flying over her stinging cheek. Rubbing her cheek, the brunette turned to face the blonde. Sarah, hands on hips, glared at her, awaiting Jennifer’s response, almost daring her to return the slap.

“Bitch!” Jennifer cursed, striking back with a slap of her own.

With the battle lines now having been clearly drawn, the blonde and brunette went right at it. Calling each other names, the young actresses traded a couple of more slaps as they slung each other in a circle by the hair. Sarah ripped off Jennifer’s bra as Jennifer tore her pink top off.

“Cunt!” Jennifer shouted, throwing her bare tits against Sarah’s bare tits as the two latched on to hair and pulled.

For several moments Sarah and Jennifer’s perky, young tits slapped across each other as the two girls shook each other to and fro by the hair.

Catfighting had always been foremost on their list, but fucking each other silly was still the main goal on this night. Still, the blonde and brunette needed to get one thing out of the way before they could start the next.

Twisting their hands deeper and tighter around the other’s silky hair, Jennifer and Sarah threw their tits together and began grinding away. Their stiff, hard nipples slashed and bent across each other as Jennifer’s larger globes mashed fully into Sarah’s slightly smaller, but just as shapely tits.

“Aaaaahhh, fuuuck!!” cursed Jennifer as Sarah stretched her head back. “Gaaawd, I fuckin’ hate you!” Jennifer swore, twisting hard on the blond locks in her hands.

Sarah yelped out and cursed back as her head painfully turned backwards. She tugged hard on the chestnut hair in her grip and called Jennifer a ‘fucking slut.’

Staggering next to the edge of the bed, Jennifer pushed Sarah down on it and followed down on top of her.

“Get..off…you…fat…pig,” Sarah said, pulling Jennifer to the side by the hair.

Sarah tried to roll over on her, but the brunette forced her back and managed to wrestle her way on top. Sarah grunted and tried to wrap her left leg over Jennifer’s waist, but Jennifer used her legs in defense until their sexy limbs were fully entagled together. Placing her hips and crotch directly against Sarah’s, Jennifer glared down at the blonde, saying, “Now you’re gonna cum.”

“Like hell,” said Sarah.

Jennifer sealed lips with her rival and plunged her tongue into Sarah’s mouth. Once again, the two tongues fought each other as Jennifer rolled her tits and crotch with Sarah’s tits and crotch. The wet crotches of their panties stuck together and grew even wetter as the blonde and brunette ‘sucked face’ and flicked their nipples together. Jennifer humped her purple panties against Sarah’s white panties. Through the wet crotches they could feel and hear the rustling of the other’s pubic hairs as the panties moved against it.

“Mmmmmmm,” Sarah moaned in Jennifer’s mouth.

Sarah’s pussy was hot and dripping badly. She knew an orgasm was close, and she just hoped that it wasn’t a big one. The last thing she wanted to do was give Jennifer a lot of satisfaction.

Jennifer was close as well. She tightened her cunt muscles and held off her rising tide as Sarah suddenly squealed out with joy. Jennifer felt a greater wetness against her crotch as Sarah soaked their panties with her sex. Luckily for Sarah, it wasn’t a hard climax, but it was a climax nonetheless and Jennifer teased her for losing it.

“Go to hell, bitch. You haven’t proven anything yet,” Sarah said, pulling Jennifer off to the side by the hair.

Laying next to each other, Sarah and Jennifer kept their legs encased as they kissed and tongued each other softer, and gently felt each other’s tits and nipples. During a deep, passionate kiss, the two girls moved a hand inside the other’s wet panties. Jennifer and Sarah both softly moaned as their bushes felt the other’s fingers comb thru.

“Mmmm, you’ve got soft hairs,” said Jennifer.

“So do you,” agreed Sarah.

“How does this feel, bitch?” asked Jennifer, suddenly with a little yank.

“Ooouuch! Bitch!” yelped Sarah, with a pluck back.

Jennifer wimpered, and for a few moments the two girls exchanged little tugs, just as a reminder about how they felt about each other.

“I’d like to pluck your sorry pussy bald,” Jennifer said with a yank.

“Oouch,” Sarah tugged and made Jennifer wince. “Try it, bitch. But you’ll lose your fuckin’ rug first.”

“How ’bout I just do this instead,” Jennifer said, suddenly driving her middle finger into Sarah’s hot, pink box.

“Aaaaaaahhhh!” moaned Sarah at the wonderful sensation.

Jennifer had caught the blonde completely by surprise. Sarah had been ready for a pussy pulling fight, but instead, she was getting her clit stroked by a slender, soft finger.

“Mmmmmmmm…you..sneaky…slut. Don’t…stop! I’m…I’m…soooo…” Sarah could hardly get the words out as she was brought to another quick, shakey orgasm.

“You’ve got such a weak pussy,” teased Jennifer as she felt Sarah’s juices wash over her finger.

“Eat shit, bitch,” Sarah said, coming down from her little high.

“I’ll suck your pussy later, but right now I’m gonna finger you out a new hole,” Jennifer teased, grabbing the front of Sarah’s panties and pulling it down.

Sarah was starting to get pissed. Twice Jennifer had made her cum, and even though they hadn’t been big orgasms, Sarah had been humbled. She couldn’t understand it. She had been having sex for years now, and had always been able to keep control. Could it be that she was more attracted to Jennifer than she thought. The brunette was hot, and did feel good against her body, and certainally was a great kisser. Sarah convinced herself now that she wouldn’t cum again without making her rival cum next.

Sarah pulled on Jennifer’s panties, saying, “You just bring it on, bitch. I’ve haven’t even started yet. I’ve still got lots left, and before this is over, you’re gonna be begging me to stop.”

The girls paused just long enough to pull off each other’s panties before nestling back on the bed and snuggling up close. Nose-to-nose and nipple-to-nipple, Sarah (laying on her right side, facing Jennifer on her left) and Jennifer put their hips side-to-side.

“Let’s see what you’ve got, slut,” said Sarah, hiking up her left leg and opening her pussy.

“Oh, I’m just dying to show you, bitch,” replied Jennifer, raising her right leg and exposing her cunt.

Both glanced down at the other’s pride. Through the moonlight coming in the window, each saw the perfectly shaped triangle of the other’s pussy. Sarah’s fuzzy blond bush was in contrast to Jennifer’s kinky brown fur, but both crotches were well kept with just the right amount of thick, kinky hair.

Looking back into the other’s eyes now, the foxy blonde and sexy brunette licked their lips and then put them softly but firmly together as their hands cupped the other’s crotch.

“Mmmmmmm,” Sarah moaned as her tongue rolled gently with Jennifer’s, while the brunette gave her cunt a tender squeeze.

Jennifer returned the moan as Sarah’s tongue probed into her mouth and her hand also gently cupped at her pussy.

For a couple of minutes they lovingly massaged each other’s hump as they Frenched and swapped turns sucking tongues. Their vulva’s turned mushy and damp as they opened up. Hot steam could almost be felt as their pink buds peeled apart, and their elongated nipples flicking together only added to the sensation.

“Uummmm,” Jennifer groaned, twitching her hips a tad as Sarah now slipped in a finger.

Jennifer worked a finger into the blonde’s box, but couldn’t hold her concentration because Sarah was just too hot this time. Sarah could feel her rival’s pussy quiver and she knew she had her. Slipping her finger over Jennifer’s clit, Sarah made her coo as the first drops of her sex trickled thru.

“Aaaah….yeeees!” Jennifer purred, breaking off the kiss to enjoy her first climax.

It wasn’t a big one, but at least Sarah could smile knowing that she had made her cum.

“You nasty little whore,” whispered Jennifer, lip-to-lip with Sarah. “You made me do it.”

Sarah ran her tongue over Jennifer’s lips and said, “I was starting to wonder if you had any in you at all.”

Jennifer moved to Sarah’s ear, speaking, “I’ve got more in me than you can possibly take.”

“Oooohh, Jen,” groaned Sarah as her left ear felt the brunette’s tongue lick across.

“That’s right, bitch,” Jennifer spoke. “Now it’s your turn to cum, you fuckin’ hot slut.”

Jennifer sucked Sarah’s earlob as she shoved two fingers up the blonde’s pussy. Sarah was at a loss. Her hands grabbed Jennifer’s hand and helped in stroking her box. Sarah had deep, mixed feelings about all this. How could they be so fucking hot for each other and yet dislike each other so much. The thought passed as Jennifer sucked her neck and slide a third finger in.

“Uuuuunnnggg!” groaned Sarah loooong.

“Cum, you blond fuck. Cum!” Jennifer demanded, back on Sarah’s ear now, and rolling her three fingers in the box.

Sarah cursed as her body flinched in sexual pain. The brunette bitch was making her do it again. She hated Jennifer for this, but damn, it felt good.

“Aaaaaaahhhh!!! Fuuuuuck!!” the blonde roared as she lost control.

As good as she felt, she felt just as ashamed. How could this younger girl be doing this to her. She grabbed Jennifer’s head by the back of the hair and jerked her off her neck. “What are you? A fuckin’ lesbo or something?” she said, but before Jennifer could reply, Sarah was kissing her hard.

Jennifer’s mouth was forced open as Sarah shoved her tongue in. She knew Sarah was mad and would be looking for revenge. Jennifer just hoped she was up for the challenge. The blonde was hot and had a great body. Jennifer knew that this was far, far from over.

Jennifer buckled down and kissed back. Their French kiss was as hard and rough as their first one, when they kissed during the contest. Their lips rolled past their teeth, and their teeth gnawed together as they tried to choke each other with their tongues. Spit and saliva drooled down their chins as their noses twisted and turned against each other.

Sarah turned up the heat as she clutched Jennifer’s pussy. Jennifer’s hips twitched as she felt Sarah’s fingernails lightly dig into her vulva. Jennifer turned her nails into Sarah’s wet vulva, making her twitch as well. If Sarah wanted to claw crotches, Jennifer was willing to do it with her. After all, they hated each other’s pussy for sharing Freddie’s cock.

Sarah wanted nothing more than to rip into Jennifer’s sweet cunt, but she decided against it. Perhaps later, when she herself wasn’t so vulnerable to attack as well. Instead, she slipped two fingers up Jennifer and stroked. Jennifer went along with her as well, as the two babes started a finger race.

The hard, sloppy kissing continued. Each breaking away only for a second to get a quick breath of air before diving back in. The area around their mouthes and chins was wet and turning raw. Jennifer pressed her right tit fully into Sarah’s left one. Their nipples poked together and battled to turn the other’s inward.

Sarah found Jennifer’s clit and briskly rubbed it. Jennifer moaned, but turned her attack on Sarah’s love button as well. Their hands rapidly moved up and down as they used two fingers on each others hard, pointy flesh. Sweat bead broke out over their foreheads as each started moaning loud and long. Jennifer was on the brink of a huge orgasm, and she knew Sarah was right with her. She’d make Sarah cum first if she could.

The girls were forced to break their kiss. They had to breath and concentrate on the other’s orgasm. Their hips lifted and fell in unison as both finger fucked the other like mad. Their pussies were soaking wet and very hot as each felt her climax rushing over her body.

“Uunng! Uunngg! Uuunggg!” groaned Sarah.

“Ooooo! Aaaaaa! Ooooooo!” howled Jennifer. “Don’t stop, bitch! Don’t stop!”

“Don’t you stop either, slut! I’m gonna explode!” cried Sarah.

Their asses lifted off the mattress, turning their pussies towards each other, but their stroking hands kept them from touching.

“Oooooohhh…ssssshhhhit!” squealed Jennifer, bracing her legs.

“Dammmmn yoooouu…Jeeennnifer!” Sarah shouted, locking her knees.

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt erupted in sexual passion at the same time. Their bodies shook together, aiding each other in shooting out her love juices over the other’s fingers. Their hot girl cum trickled down their tender loving thighs as both burst forth with probably the hardest orgasms of their young lives.

Exhausted, they fell back to the bed, panting heavily and pulling their sticky fingers out of the others drenched pussy.

“I hate your damn guts,” huffed Sarah.

“Go to hell, you blond asshole,” swore Jennifer.

For a few minutes the girls lay next to each other on the bed panting and trying to recover from their massive orgasm. Sarah just couldn’t believe that another female was able to turn her on and make her cum so hard and so many times already. The blonde still had plenty of sex and determination in her, but she knew that if Jennifer brought her to a few more of these violent orgasms she’d be wiped out.

Seeing Jennifer’s milky white breasts heaving up and down, Sarah rolled over and cupped the creamy right one while wrapping her lips over the areola of the left.

“Mmmmm,” Jennifer moaned with a smile.

Sarah fondled and sucked on Jennifer’s tits until she had tightened the pink areolas and turned the nipples stiff and rigid. Jennifer ran her hands through Sarah’s hair and held her in her bosom, enjoying the wonderful sensation of the blonde’s rubbing and sucking.

Thinking she had Jennifer worked up, Sarah kissed her way up to Jennifer’s mouth as she slowly moved her body on top of the blonde’s. Once on top, the two actresses French kissed each other long and slow as Sarah pumped her blond crotch firmly with Jennifer’s darker one.

Both moaned into the other’s mouth as their love holes spread apart and their clits found each other. Sarah stabbed her pink point into Jennifer as the brunette wiggled her clit over the blonde’s.

Sarah continued to pump down with her pussy as Jennifer’s cunt lurched upward. In a matter of only a few moments, both girls were lubed up generously as they sensuously fucked and kissed.

Sarah thought that this was her moment to dominate Jennifer and show her just which of them was the better woman. Thrusting down hard with her clit, Sarah pushed Jennifer’s clit back and made the brunette moan.

As hot as she was for Sarah, Jennifer still knew that this was a fight and not a love making session. She knew that Sarah wanted to break her, and maybe some other time she’d let her. But not tonight. Tonight was all about being the best, and proving it. No matter what it took. Still, she couldn’t keep the boiling down that was rising in her pussy.

Sarah’s cunt was brewing as well. The harder she fucked Jennifer, the hotter she herself was becoming. She had to make her rival cum first.

As Sarah fucked down harder, driving her clit deep under Jennifer’s hood and tickling, Jennifer opened her legs wide and hiked them around Sarah’s waist. Clamping her sexy thighs against the blonde’s shapely hips, Jennifer pulled Sarah’s pussy tighter and deeper against hers.

“Ooooo,” Sarah moaned as Jennifer’s thick clit now spiked up under her tender hood.

“You like that, slut?” asked Jennifer, sliding her clit over Sarah’s.

Sarah’s honey hole was now dripping it’s sweet nectar down her pink pussy walls. She squinted her eyes tightly. How was this possible?

Arching her back, Sarah wrestled Jennifer’s clit back and invaded the brunette’s hood once again.

“Aaaaahh!” Jennifer howled, drawing her legs tighter over Sarah’s waist.

Sarah winced under the pressure, but bucked down with her hips. She felt Jennifer’s body give. That had done the trick. Jennifer now started losing control.

“Nnnnnnooooo!!” Jennifer cried, fighting to keep her control.

A small squirt of cum lapped at Sarah’s clit. The blonde gasped as that was all it took to push her button. “Oooooooowwwwwweeeee!!!”

Jennifer gritted her teeth and forced her pussy muscles to constrict and hold back her sex. Sarah’s hips hammered against Jennifer’s as the blonde was brought to a shattering orgasm again. Jennifer felt Sarah’s cum in wave after wave flood her own pussy and leak down her crack and into her asshole. But still she kept control of her sex. It was an amazing act of determination of Jennifer’s part as Sarah quaked violently on top of her.

After her orgasm, Sarah slid her sweaty body off of Jennifer, and the two lay there breathing hard and staring up at the dark ceiling. Sarah couldn’t believe the control that the brunette had on her own pussy. How was it possible that Jennifer was able to do that? Wasn’t she turning her on enough? Obviously not. Sarah knew she’d have to find Jennifer’s weak point before it was too late. Another hard orgasm or two like she had just had, and she would be done for.

Jennifer lay next to the blonde beaming with pride. She knew that she was getting the best of Sarah. “Have you had enough? Are you ready to admit that I’m hotter?”

Sarah looked at her. Jennifer’s eyes were bright and glowing, and seemed to be laughing at her. “No, bitch. I’m not. You’ve won so far, but I’m not done with you yet.”

“Oh really?” teased Jennifer. “I don’t think you’re pussy can take much more of mine.”

“Maybe not, but let’s see how your pussy does with my tongue in it,” said Sarah, rolling over and going for Jennifer’s snatch.

Jennifer wasn’t prepared to do this, but she wasn’t going to let Sarah snack on her ‘cookie’ without munching on hers as well. “Then give me yours,” she said, swollowing hard and grabbing one of Sarah’s ankles.

The blonde and brunette shifted and turned their bodies head-to-toe, as each tried to get on top of the other, but finally coming to rest sideways with a leg lifted and draped over the back of the other’s head.

“You told me earlier to ‘eat shit’, and now I’m going too,” said Jennifer, between Sarah’s legs. “Because that’s what your pussy smells like.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, your smelly pussy smells like a can of rotten tuna, bitch,” insulted Sarah, her nose just inches from the brunette’s box.

Sarah and Jennifer traded more insults as they fingered each other a bit, trying to work up the nerve to actually dive in. Truthfully, both girls were enjoying the strong female scent of the other.

Pulling her finger out of Jennifer’s cunt, Sarah closed her eyes and kissed the brunette’s pussy lips. Jennifer’s snatch quivered a second as she moaned in agreement. Opening her mouth wider, Sarah sucked Jennifer’s vulva into her mouth and licked it with her tongue. Jennifer’s toenails curled as she groaned out with pleasure.

“Aaaaaah,” Sarah suddenly moaned as her cunt was lapped with a hot, wet tongue.

It didn’t take either long to get comfortable with the other, and pretty soon both were up to their nose in sticky, pink flesh. Both girls were extremely wet and turned on as they stroked each other inside and out with their tongues. Sarah concentrated on sucking Jennifer’s pussy lips, while Jennifer nibbled and flicked her tongue on the blonde’s meaty clit.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” Jennifer moaned as Sarah started fingering her little asshole.

Jennifer licked her tongue over Sarah’s pink bung, making the blonde squirm and moan in delight.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhh!! Mmmmmmmmm!!” Jennifer groaned as Sarah’s index finger poked up her asshole and wiggled.

“You like that, slut?” asked Sarah from between Jennifer’s jolting legs. She slid her finger in up to the knuckle and worked it in and out.

Jennifer attacked back by pressing her thumb on Sarah’s clit and probing her tongue up her tight asshole. Sarah’s thighs vibrated and she sang out long and hard. Sarah buried her face in Jennifer’s box and took her clit between her lips and sucked as she continued fucking her up the ass with her finger. Jennifer grabbed Sarah’s soft, sexy buttocks and pulled her asshole harder against her mouth as she shoved her tongue in deep and twirled it in circles.

Both were going wild on each other, bucking their hips into the other’s face and tightening their legs behind the other’s head. Each was begging the other not to stop and yelling out that they were about to cum. Each now a finger jammed up the other’s asshole and their mouths full of hot pussy as both were about to explode.

“Ooooooooooo!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!! Yeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!” cried Sarah as she lost it.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!” echoed Jennifer in enthusiasm.

Lapping each other as fast as they could, Sarah and Jennifer slurped down several tonguefuls of the other’s sweet, tasty ‘love juice’, as both orgasmed in several waves of cum.

At this point Jennifer and Sarah were in such a sexual odyssey that winning seemed unimportant, even though their hatred for each other was growing more and more with each orgasm they had.

After creaming each other’s face, the blonde and brunette came up for air for a second or two before diving back down between the other’s slick, tender thighs. Grabbing each other’s ass for control, the girls pulled the other’s face in and started grinding it with their pussies. Like two sexaul cannibals, Sarah and Jennifer literally chewed on the other’s pussy with their lips as they furiously fucked face. Both girls cheeks and chins were rubbed red by bushy cunt hairs as they grinded and chewed out of control. Sarah was hot for Jennifer, and Jennifer was hot for Sarah.

“Oh, gawd! I can’t take this!” exclaimed Jennifer, pulling her face out of Sarah’s juicy box.

In the blink of an eye, Sarah was on her back with Jennifer straddled over her face and fucking her. Sarah’s nose was wedged high in Jennifer’s crack as she kept her tongue shoved in the brunette’s pussy. Placing her hands on Sarah’s kneecaps, Jennifer pumped her pussy back and forth on Sarah’s face, demanding that the blonde make her cum.

Sarah knew she’d found Jennifer’s weak spot, and she eagerly tongued the brunette’s smokin’ cunt.

Realizing that she had to pleasure Sarah back, Jennifer started fingering Sarah’s peeled apart pussy with her fingers. Sarah moaned under Jennifer’s ass as the brunette vigorously rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy.

“Oh, sssshhhhit!! Don’t stop, bitch! Don’t fuckin’ stop!” Jennifer groaned loudly as Sarah sucked her clit through her teeth. “Uuuuunngg!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!! Uuuuuuuummmmppphhhh!!!”

Jennifer’s ass and pussy shook on Sarah’s face as she drenched the blonde with her sex. Sarah swollowed what she could while the rest ran down her cheeks and into her hair.

Immediately upon climaxing, Jennifer leaned forward and dropped her face in Sarah’s open pussy. Sarah pushed Jennifer’s hips off her face so she could breath and moan as Jennifer ate her out.

“Aaaaaaarrrggggg!!” howled Sarah, as Jennifer slipped not one, but two fingers up her tight, pink asshole while licking her pussy like a cat drinking milk.

Jennifer stroked Sarah’s asshole with her smooth, soft fingers as her tongue did wonders on the thick, quivering clit.

“Damn…you…bitch!!” Sarah cursed, giving Jennifer’s ass a few hard slaps.

Jennifer winced, but nibbled hard on Sarah’s clit while working her fingers in deeper and faster as Sarah spanked her on the butt.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck!! Oooooooooooooo!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!” screamed Sarah as she came on Jennifer’s face.

After blowing her load, Sarah’s hips came to a slow, rolling stop on the mattress. With Jennifer’s head still between her legs and her ass staring the blonde in the face, Sarah became violently upset at having lost her sex again. This young brunette was destroying her pussy, and she couldn’t understand how.

“Damn you, bitch! Damn you!” Sarah yelled, slapping Jennifer’s firm ass a couple of times before the brunette could roll and twist away.

Springing to their knees, Sarah and Jennifer were oblivious to the dawning of a new day. The last gray light of the night was fading away and they could clearly see the tolls of battle on the other’s body. From head to toe, they were wet with sweat and sex. Their hair was ruffled and matted to their cheeks, necks and shoulders. Their pretty faces were red and chaffed from all the hard kissing and oral sex, and their heaving tits were lightly pink, while their hips and crotches glowed red.

Through squinted eyes, the blonde and brunette hatefully glared at each other. Their fingers curled into claws as they clinched their teeth, growling. Sarah called Jennifer a ‘cunt’ as she sprang forward. Jennifer called Sarah a ‘slut’ as she lunged out. Their hands combed through the other’s hair as their bare breasts slammed together. Both grunted a curse as they clinched hair and pressed in with their tits. They yanked back hard on the hair, bending the other’s head back, their faces aimed at the ceiling. Pulling as hard as they could, each tore out a fist of hair as they toppled to the bed and rolled. Their legs flailed back and forth as they wrestled in a tight cinch, pulling hair and tit fighting.

Sarah flipped Jennifer on her back and grabbed her right nipple. Jennifer cried out as Sarah pinched and tugged on her flesh, but she threw her leg over the blonde’s waist and jerked back on two fists of hair. Sarah yelped as she was rolled over on her back with Jennifer on top.

“Aaaaaaarrrrggg!!” Jennifer howled as her right tit was now being squeezed by five angry fingers.

Throwing her leg over Jennifer’s back, Sarah bucked upward with her cunt, ramming it with Jennifer’s. The brunette rolled off the edge of the bed, but took Sarah down with her by the hair. Sarah screamed as she lost another chunk of hair and fell face first on the floor.

Jennifer quickly rolled herself into a sitting position and slapped her hands on Sarah’s white ass. Grabbing two meaty handful, Jennifer squeezed and drove her nails in.

“Eeeeeooowwww!!” cried Sarah, spinning around and rolling back onto her knees.

Jennifer slapped her hard across the face, but Sarah countered with a crisp backhand of her own before reaching for Jennifer’s hair.

Both were sitting on their butts facing each other as they shook each other by the hair. Their legs flipped over and under each other as the two girls pulled each other in close. Realizing their new position, the girls slowly stopped pulling hair and began rubbing their tits together. As their hair pulling came to a stop, both still kept their hands embedded, and inched their pussies into contact.

“Let’s end it here, bitch,” spat Sarah, still determined to show this bitch that she was the best.

Jennifer nodded, calling Sarah a cheap name just as she shoved her lips onto the blonde’s mouth. Sarah welcomed the hot tongue of her rival with her own as the two heads started rolling and bobbing in a heated kiss. Their pink nipples tightened and swelled to unusually large proportions, and began fencing back and forth, stabbing and proding each other. As their tongues wrestled and their nipples fought, things heated up below. Hunching their hips closer together, their wet jungles became tangled. Sarah’s blond fur curled and knotted with Jennifer’s brown bush as their pussy lips touched and rubbed together. The girls moaned in each other’s mouth and traded spit one long last time as they broke off the kiss and leaned back on their hands.

“My pussy is gonna burn yours down, bitch,” stated Sarah, rolling her hips into better positioning with Jennifer’s hips.

“Hardly. We both know my pussy is better, and it’s gonna eat yours alive,” retorted the brunette, adjusting her cunt with the blonde’s.

“Fuck you,” each said as they gave a powerful thrust with their hips.

“Uung,” Sarah grunted as her pelvic slammed with Jennifer’s.

“Umph,” groaned Jennifer upon the hard impact.

Pushing together as tightly as they could, Sarah and Jennifer gyrated their cunts in a counter rotation. The blond hairs of Sarah’s hump and the brown hairs of Jennifer’s mound pulled on each other as their hairy beavers gnawed away.

“You slut,” said Sarah, trying to work her angry beaver on top.

“Trailor trash,” Jennifer hissed, her mad beaver wrestling Sarah’s beaver back down.

For several minutes the horney beavers tangled. Each taking turns dominating the upper position and fucking away at the other. Sweat was pouring down their faces and dripping onto their heaving, lunging breasts as their hot beavers tangled in vain to establish sexual dominance.

Jennifer could feel herself boiling. Deep in her loins her pussy was brewing up its tasty juices to give to Sarah’s hot, thristy beaver. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She had to hold on. If only she could make Sarah cum, she knew she would win.

Her blond oppponent was equally worked up. Sarah was almost biting thru her lower lip in order to fend off the volcano that was bubbling in her inner love sanctions. If she came next, she knew she wouldn’t be able cum again.

Lifting her ass off the floor, Jennifer slid her beaver on top of Sarah’s beaver and bit down with her pussy lips. Trapping Sarah’s left cunt lip between her pussy lips, Jennifer pinched and twisted the rival lip as she rolled her hips to the side. Sarah moaned out but bumped her beaver hard, upward, against Jennifer’s beaver, thus freeing her lip.

“Dammit, bitch,” cursed Jennifer, bringing her beaver down hard on Sarah’s.

Sarah grunted as Jennifer’s beaver punched her beaver. In return, Sarah grabbed several hairs of Jennifer’s beaver and yanked. Jennifer howled as her beaver’s hair was pulled, but she gave Sarah’s beaver the same treatment. Sarah’s blond beaver jumped against Jennifer’s beaver as Jennifer pulled on it’s hair. Sarah cried out, but plucked brown hairs from brunette beaver. Jennifer screamed, twisting and yanking on several blond hairs. The blond beaver shook as it lost a few hairs to Jennifer’s fingers.

Tears from their eyes now mixed with the sweat on their cheeks as Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt pulled on the fur of her rival’s beaver while the two beavers continued gnawing and fighting each other.

After giving each other’s beaver a final tug, the girls fell onto their backs and let their beavers fight out it. Each was in great sexual pain as they huffed, puffed, grunted and groaned and tried to hold back the orgasm that they were both on the verge of.

Lifting her ass off the floor, Jennifer’s beaver crawled on top of Sarah’s beaver and mashed down. The two beaver open their lips to each other and showed their firery clits. Sarah humped up, trying to get her beaver on equal footing, but Jennifer’s brown beaver chowed down and stabbed it’s clit deep into Sarah’s hood. Sarah tried to use her clit, but Jennifer’s clit pinned it back as her beaver now spread over Sarah’s beaver.

“Nnnnnooooo!!” cried Sarah, looking down at the fight and seeing Jennifer’s brown beaver swollow her blond beaver up.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” cheered Jennifer in a proud, but angry tone.

“Oh, gawd, nnnooo!!” Sarah yelled in fear as her beaver was being humped raw.

Jennifer’s clit worked high under Sarah’s hood, tickling the pink flesh and bringing goosebumps to the blonde’s flesh. Sarah bucked and squirmed as her sex lost all control.

Just as the new dawn of day came across the horizon, so did Sarah’s pussy cum across Jennifer’s pussy. It was a new day and a new beginning for both of them. Yesterday’s history had faded away into the night, and things would never be the same between them again. One was truely woman, and one was still just a girl.

“Uuuuuuunnngggggg!!! Uuuuuuummmmmmmm!!! Ooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!” Sarah Michelle Gellar howled and howled as her pussy blew it’s last big load into Jennifer Love Hewitt.
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk, Viri, diamond_luv, MIvory5

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA