Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Gina Carano - Last Chance  (Read 11116 times)

Noj

Gina Carano - Last Chance
« on: April 13, 2021, 03:22:25 PM »
Gina Carano - Last Chance

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

Gina Carano pulled down intently and powerfully on the weights machine, drawing the heavy weights vertically up as she let out a hard, controlled breath in response as she worked through another set. Despite being done with UFC and competing in competitive mixed martial arts, she still worked out intently and kept herself in shape, not just for her own career but her own health, finding calmness and order in focusing on herself. She was working out at her favourite gym, a place she’d been for years and felt completely at home, loving the friendly atmosphere and despite her burgeoning celebrity she was never harassed or bothered, only shown politeness by fans and friends at the gym. Perhaps it was because of who she was and nobody wanted a punch off her if they said the wrong thing.

It was going into the evening on a Friday and the gym was quiet, most people having packed up for the weekend and gone home to get ready for a night out or an evening in, leaving her working out in a much less busy gym. There were still a few people there working out, including a guy she knew there called Adam; he’d been coming to the same gym for years and she knew him pretty well. He’d initially been quite small and slim, quite weak, coming in after an illness she knew little about and didn’t intend to pry, valuing her own privacy and respecting his. That was ages ago and he’d worked hard for years just like her and was now in good shape, strong and defined with lots of pure, natural muscle. She was quietly impressed with his progress and dedication to it; they had a friendly relationship and got on well, with plenty of hello’s and some small talk, though she couldn’t say they were close.

As she worked out, she could see him giving her glances, taking her in when he thought she wasn’t looking or paying attention to him. She was a little perplexed as he knew he could chat to her if he wanted to, it was no big deal and she wasn’t some ice queen as perhaps people expected or other celebrities were. She kept on working out, figuring he’d make something of it if there was anything more than checking her out which she had noticed a fair few of the male members were want to do, focusing on pumping her weights hard and getting the burn she desired. She continued on through her sets, finishing up her set at the machine and moving over to free weights for some dumbbell rows. Gina set out her chosen weights and got to her set, focusing again and working her biceps and back as she pumped hard, carefully controlled sets. She did both arms before a rest, deep hard breaths before resuming again, noticing out of the corner of her eye that he’d finished up and was heading in her direction.

Adam bit the bullet and headed towards her, taking in her muscular, toned form as she worked out, like many loving the beautiful definition of her body, the evidence of her work in the gym. His heart pumped intently despite the familiarity he had with Gina, something different this time.

“Hey,” he said, not wanting to interrupt her sets as she paused between them.

“Hey, Adam, how’s it going?” she asked with a smile, leaning up from the bench to greet him.

“Going good, Gina, how about you?” he replied.

“Hold on,” she said. He watched and patiently waited as she did another set with the dumbbell, working hard, watching her muscles ripple beneath her skin, her strength evident.

“I’m good,” she said, kneeling up on the bench once more, “what you been up to?”

“A bit of everything right now, wrapping up my job,” he said.

“Wrapping it up?” she enquired.

“Yeah I’ve got myself a new job,” he replied, sharing the news he’d been intending to.

“Congratulations, doing what?” she asked. He was sure it was mere politeness.

“Something boring in engineering, don’t worry about it, thanks though,” he said with a smile, breaking the tension.

“I’m sure it’s not boring to you,” she replied with a smile.

“No, it’s very interesting actually, but most people don’t seem to think so,” he said.

“Well let’s not get into it but congrats, the next step in your career so good luck,” Gina said.

“Thanks, it does mean I’ll be moving out of state though so this is my last day here,” he replied, getting to the crux of the conversation.

“Oh wow, really? That sucks,” she exclaimed, genuinely disappointed to hear of his departure.

“Yeah it’s a downside,” he conceded, “but with that in mind, how about a drink?”
Gina looked up a little surprised, since he’d never even suggested anything similar before and she was at a loss for words momentarily.

“Come on, have a drink with me,” he offered again, reaffirming his initial invite.

“Well...I...don’t know,” she said shyly, her true nature far more reserved than any public appearance would suggest.

“It’s my last chance so I’d love to take you for a drink, if you’ll have me,” he said, playing all his cards in one fell swoop.

“What do you have to lose? You can kick my ass if I step outta line anyway,” he smiled.

“True,” she laughed.

“So what do you say?” he asked. Gina paused a moment to consider it, figuring it was only a drink or two and if things didn’t go anywhere they could just say their goodbyes and leave it.

“Sure, I’ll come. Just give me a bit to finish up and grab a shower, ok?” she replied. He struggled to keep the joy from his face as he smiled and replied affirmatively.

“Meet you out front,” he said before walking away to pack up himself, his final gym session with her over with as he headed for the changing rooms. Gina smiled to herself at his nerves but also straight forward, no fuss invitation as she picked up the weights to hit another couple of sets, focusing her mind once more to pump a few more hard sets and get them right even as her mind mulled over his sudden, all-or-nothing approach to taking her out for a drink. She finished up and headed for the showers, stripping down and casually cascading herself with the refreshing spray. Soaping up and rinsing off, her hands ran smoothly over her muscular body as she washed herself off and stretched gratefully under the water for a few minutes before heading to get ready.

She walked out to the front of the gym to meet Adam standing waiting for her, dressed casually in jeans and a shirt which matched her own equally casual outfit since they’d both just been to the gym for a workout...though perhaps he’d had the hope to ask her out.

“Hey, didn’t sneak out the back door then,” he said with a smile as she walked up to him.

“No, I said yes so let’s go,” she said with a laugh.

“Sure, straight forward I like it,” he said as he turned to lead the way towards the bar he had in mind. It was just a casual place, only a few minutes walk from the gym and they made small talk as they headed down there, the pleasant evening fading gradually as the sun declined in the sky. The barman greeted them and if he knew Gina didn’t show it as he got them two beers, Carano not being the type to bother with anything fancy. They grabbed a seat near the windows and slid into them, the green leather of the booth smooth and cool.

“So how’s it been going, Gina?” he asked, taking a sip of his beer and willing his heart rate to slow as he was suddenly in the moment with her.

“It’s been going alright, ups and downs like always of course,” she replied, measuring her response as she realised it’d been a while since she’d been on a simple, casual kind of date like this.

“I’m sure it’s all up, Gina, you’re doing great,” Adam said, referencing her burgeoning acting career and general increase in recognition.

“It’s never all up. Not like you, new job and everything, that’s a step forwards,” she said, turning the talk back to his new opportunity and essentially the reason for their date.

“Yeah certainly a step forwards,” he said, sipping his beer.

“Getting a raise to go with it?” she asked.

“Yeah, pretty decent one at that, nearly twenty percent,” he said with a smile. He couldn’t deny how pleasing that was to go with the move, it certainly softened the blow of having to up and leave his life behind.

“Wow that’s great, can’t complain at that!” she exclaimed, smiling broadly and offering her beer for a toast.

“To the future huh?” she said, both of them taking a drink, his eyes catching a glance down over her body as she shirt pulled tight, the cotton pressing to her and outlining her lacy bra through it.

“So you gonna continue working out at your new place?” Gina asked, his glimpse not going unnoticed but she didn’t call him out.

“Yeah definitely, and a perk is my new place has a gym with it so I don’t even need to travel to get there,” he smiled as Gina covertly glanced over him, noticing his shape; he’d come a long way from when she’d first met him years before as a skinny guy looking to really sort himself out.

“That’s good, you’ve made a lot of progress here,” she said, giving a smile that had just a little hint to it as she reached out and playfully squeezed his arm, impressed by the muscle beneath her fingers as she felt his arm. She couldn’t help but grin as he blushed a little, embarrassed but also proud of himself as she felt him flex.

“Thanks, I’ve certainly made big strides,” he said, loving how Gina was feeling his arm, moving to give a proper feel of his bicep as he tightened his muscles.

“You really have, I remember when you joined,” she replied.

“Yeah, after all that illness stuff I had, really had to work to recover,” he said as Gina sat back, again stealing a glance at her fantastic chest again as she gave a stretch and arched her back to push her firm D-cups out against the shirt.

“Well you’ve done a great job,” she said.

“Thanks, it’s easy to be motivated when I’ve got you working out right there as well,” he said with a smile, glancing down her figure quickly.

“Oh really?” she said, sitting up and giving him a look that demanded further explanation.

“Yeah I mean come on, it’s great to workout with you and it always gives me that bit more drive to work harder and achieve more. I’ve got to live up to the MMA star somehow,” he laughed.

“I haven’t been an MMA star for quite a while now,” she replied with a smile, draining her beer. He’d already done the same and she managed to signal to get a couple more.

“You’re still an MMA star, and in great shape, come on don’t try and deny that,” he said.

“Well...thanks,” she said, shyly accepting the compliment. There was no doubt that despite no longer competing she kept working hard to maintain her strength and physique. As she looked away in a moment of bashfulness he couldn’t resist another chance to glance over her, the way her shirt pulled snugly around her impressive tits and her jeans wrapped tightly around her toned legs. His stolen glance was cut short as she looked back, just catching him checking her out a bit which made her smile; she wasn’t stupid, she knew full well he liked her and had taken a final chance to ask her out for a beer. She was just contemplating where things were going to go now as their evening descended into casual chat about everything from sports and movies to further career talk and even dream holidays. It was just a fun night at the bar that evolved from them drinking beers to knocking back whisky, both of them loving the smooth, woody burn of a nice barrel from Tennessee.

Gina wasn’t sure what to expect as the night wound down, the clock drifting effortlessly past till it was late with both of them a little tipsy on the bourbon that they’d both downed more than a few of.

“So, what are you doing with the rest of your evening?” he said, failing to register the late hour. Gina paused, looking him in the eyes with her own deep, dark browns, before tipping her head back and downing the last of her whisky.

“You, I figured,” she replied simply, taking a step and being forward with him since he hadn’t made the move she’d expected despite the whisky to loosen him up. He practically recoiled with shock at her coming on strong, eyes widening.

“Wha…” he mumbled, struggling to process it.

“What? Isn’t that why you invited me out for a drink?” she said with a smile. He stumbled over his words, trying to form a sentence as his mind raced uncontrollably in that that.

“Shh, it is. So come on, drink up and let’s go, you’ve pulled,” she said with a naughty smile and a wink, knowing the deal was done. He couldn’t keep the smile from his face as he quickly downed the last of his Jack Daniels and stood up, stepping away from the table as Gina followed to the door and out into the cool night air. Breathing it in deeply helped to slow his heart, racing with excitement at getting what he’d barely dared dream of as she slipped her fingers into his and held his hand.

“You alright?” she asked, just wanting to make sure she hadn’t overwhelmed him.

“Yeah, definitely,” he replied with a smile. She smiled back, a little nervous now as they walked to get on with things.

“We need to go to your place, alright?” she said.

“I figured. Come on, it’s not far,” Adam said with a smile, squeezing her hand a little and leading her towards his apartment which thankfully was only a few minutes walk. His excitement spread through him, stiffening his cock in his jeans, already semi-hard in readiness for her the second he could get her back to his place, having longed to get his hands on the gorgeous MMA star for so long. Whilst short, the walk felt like it took so long, hearing her somewhat rapid breathing beside him, loving that the world famous cage fighter was nervous about this encounter and it also made him feel a bit better at his own trepidation.

Finding his way to his place, he invited Gina to scale the stairs ahead of him, out of politeness and the fact it gave him a good chance to take in her ass as she walked up the steps, hips swaying with the motion of it. Gina glanced back over her shoulder with a smile, knowing full well what he was doing but she liked it and wasn’t going to complain now. He followed her up and fumbled for his eyes, finding them and managing to let them in without problem, ushering her inside and closing the door behind them. In an instant Gina grabbed hold of his shirt and shoved him back against the wall hard, using her strength and technique to easily manhandle him despite his decent size, several inches taller than her and no lightweight. He didn’t care as she immediately craned up to kiss him, hard and aggressive, mashing her lips to his as she pressed her body against him, his arms pulling around her to accentuate it as they made out. Their kisses were hot and hungry, tongues messily entangling in their first kiss before they found each other out, passions unloading.

“Oh fuck,” Gina breathed as she broke away, both of them breathing hard, pulses racing.

“Goddamn,” he mumbled in return, loving her forward she was, almost unleashed now despite her somewhat shy nature in person.

“I’ll get nervous if I wait so we gotta do this. I gotta get things going,” she said softly.

“Go for it,” he encouraged, certainly not interested in holding back her passions. She smiled a little shyly, ridiculous considering the circumstances, then pulled back in close to him and leaned up more slowly, softly to kiss him again. Their lips met much more slowly this time, almost tenderly as they kissed and their tongues explored, massaging and pushing at each other, his hands pulled her close by the small of her back as she murmured in pleasure and let him envelop her. He didn’t immediately move to do any more with her however which she was a little disappointed by, figuring he was still nervous to take her to task even though she’d come onto him so hard.

“Come on, don’t hold back. I’m game for whatever so just enjoy yourself and do what you want,” she said with a smile, flicking her eyebrows before she kissed him again. His hands were more mobile now, freed and excited to explore as they embraced, pushing straight down onto her toned ass and squeezing hard, a good handful that made Gina murmur in approval as she shivered with arousal. He gripped her through the snug denim of her jeans to take her in before his hand slid back up and then down her trousers over her panties. She was impressed at his sudden approach, taking a far bolder route as his fingers slid over the slender cotton waistband and onto her bare ass as he took in the simple black thong she was wearing underneath, giving a squeeze and letting his fingertips play up the back of her underwear to make her shiver as he withdrew.

Suddenly he released her, urging her away so she stood back down on her feet looking up at him a little confused until he swiftly grabbed her shoulders and shoved her back hard against the wall behind her, throwing her strong body against the plasterboard with a hefty thump that she was sure would leave a mark.

Gina just growled sexily with a naughty, lip-biting smile, tingling with imminent pleasure as he stepped to her and kissed her again hungrily as his hand pushed up her body to cup and squeeze her fantastic breasts through her top, feeling the lacy bra below. She hadn’t expected him to be like this once she got going and it was exhilarating, loving how potentially rough he might be with her, his hand pawing aggressively at her ample tits now through her thin cotton shirt. His hands explored her body as they kissed, his lips moving down her neck as she gasped, hand sliding down her waist to her trousers, fingers just hooking into them as if he might try and push them down. Instead he suddenly pulled her away from the wall, using that strength he’d spent years building up, spun her and slammed her back against it, making Gina gasp and brace herself with her arms.

He kissed hot and fast across the back of her neck, making her shiver and tingle before groaning with a shudder as he bit into her. His teeth just dug firmly into the soft skin of her shoulder, sending an undeniable tremble through her as she got wetter, loving when guys did it to her. Despite her strength and evident ability to turn things around on him any time she wanted she loved being teased and dominated, not having to think and just enjoying the carnal pleasure. She didn’t always want to be in charge and right now he seemed to somehow realise that, having figured it out and now he had her going with ease.

“Fuck don’t tease me, take me!” she gasped hungrily, almost desperately over her shoulder as his hands pulled round her sides to squeeze both her tits simultaneously. It was all he needed to hear it seemed, not wasting his chance and grabbing her hand to pull her along the hall as she almost stumbled after him to the bedroom. He yanked her into another deep kiss at the foot of his bed as her hands immediately went to his jeans, deftly releasing the belt and button as he grabbed her top and yanked it up, breaking apart to haul it over her head as she then reciprocated with his to strip him topless. They embraced again immediately, hands sliding over bare skin now, his eyes taking in a glance at her fantastic chest pushed up in the black lace bra before he did.

Their hungry, tongue entwined kisses were a mere distraction from the focus of their hands as they hurriedly stripped one another, Gina shoving his jeans off as his hands fumbled with hers, managing to get them undone and shove them down her thighs as she did similar to him. He leaned down to shove them and everything else off, leaving him naked and achingly hard in front of the martial arts star as she smiled playfully at him.

“Very nice, and all for me,” she commented and shoved him back onto the bed, Adam tumbling down on his back as Gina pushed the jeans down and kicked them off.

“Stay,” she commanded as he started to push himself up, obeying and laying back down as she reached behind to swiftly release her bra and shrug it off, captivating him with her firm, perky D-cups that bounced perfectly as she moved. She laughed slightly at his attention on them as she reached down for her black cotton thong and pushed it just as quickly down her smooth, toned legs to leave her completely naked before him as she kicked them aside with the rest of her clothes. He gazed over her gorgeous, fit body, hard abs, strong and defined with muscle, her pussy shaved completely smooth to go with it and make her the perfect package.

Without a word Gina surged forward and leaned down, planting her hands either side of him on the bed and flicking her black hair aside before giving him a long, hot lick of her tongue from his balls to his bulging tip, making him shudder and gasp in ecstatic pleasure as his cock strained as hard as it ever had, standing up from his body for her, wanting only more of her ministrations. She just giggled and hotly played her tongue up and down his aching erection as he groaned with pleasure; pushing up towards her face in the hope that she would suck it as he stood up from his body, cock so agonisingly hard for her. Gina hadn’t seen a guy so ready for her in a while and it sent a tingle through her, knowing how badly he wanted her only serving to turn her on more for him. She was certainly looking forward to that cock sliding inside her but for now she wanted to play and so made a showy effort of groaning slowly, deeply as she braced herself over him on the bed and licked at his cock.

“Fuck, Gina…” he breathed, unable to contain himself almost as the Texan applied her skilful tongue to him, trailing the powerful muscle all the way up and down his shaft to flick under the sensitive tip of his head to make him jerk and bounce every time. She went lower to let her tongue drag temptingly over his balls as he murmured with pleasure, loving something not all women did before she pulled all the way back up as she hotly exhaled over him until she let her tongue just wrap carefully around his head to make him shudder. In a moment she pulled away, making him look up in surprise as she stood up again, making him think she might mount him immediately only for her to hop onto the bed beside him. With perfect martial arts moves, swift and succinct, she swung herself over him to pin him back down to the bed, thigh sweeping over his head as she pinned him back to the covers in a perfect 69 position, her dominance and need evident as she led things.

“Don’t make me wait,” she groaned as she arched her back and wiggled her ass, smooth pussy right in front of him ready to go, just waiting for his touch. He didn’t disappoint as he immediately grabbed her waist, squeezing to make her gasp a little at the unexpected touch while his hands twisted back into her hips, using the flare of her pelvis to crank her back into him as he craned up to drag his tongue flatly over her sweet labia. Gina shuddered powerfully as his hot, wet tongue slipped effortlessly over her smooth skin, her puffy lips splitting under the pressure on them to let him taste her juices as he made sure to flick the tip of his touch between to pull over her most sensitive spot.

“Ohh god, right there,” Gina moaned with a tremble, eyelids flickering as she just melted for a moment and rocked her hips slowly, almost unwillingly into his mouth as wasted no time in going to work lapping at her silky soft pussy. He worked his tongue over her vulva, splitting her lips easily and delving inside to work over her clit directly with swipes of his tongue in all directions, loving her groaning as he attacked her stiff, sensitive nub. She composed herself enough to hold up her end of the bargain and dipped down to take his hard cock into her mouth, wasting no time with the tease this time and simply swallowing half of his length with a firm, hot suck that made him quake beneath her as he let out a strained, stuttering gasp of pleasure. Gina started bobbing her head in a rapid, firm rhythm as she sucked firmly and let her tongue play around him for maximum stimulation as he pushed up into her mouth and resumed licking at her pussy.

They just entwined in a hot, physical embrace of oral sex, her head bouncing relentlessly as she sucked him off while his hands gripped at her waist and pulled her hips back into his mouth as he licked incessantly at her, tongue dancing over the soft folds of her body. His tongue worked furiously, never faltering as it swiped this way and that, up and down, side to side over her hard button, interspersing it with rapid circles in alternating directions to electrify her nerve endings. He licked up her pink lips and delved his tongue inside her, feeling her moan through his cock as her muscles contracted and squeezed at his invading tongue, flexing inside her as she deliberately clenched tighter so he could feel how tight and inviting her vagina was.

As he stepped it up with her so she did the same, focusing on his bulging purple head to suck hard and fast, rocking her lips back and forth rapidly over the ridge of it to make him strain in her mouth and push up harder, barely able to stand it before she switched to swirling and flicking with her talented tongue. She followed with several more deep, fast thrusts as she pushed him right into her throat so he felt it stretch before she withdrew, something he always loved to feel as she sucked him. Gina surprised him by pulling off his cock with a slurp and grabbing the base of him, squeezing and lifting him up for her before she attacked with her teeth. Slowly and gently at first, just letting him feel the hard edge of her bite but she got more aggressive, picking up the pace as she bit up the side of his cock and onto his head as he flexed in her grip with every one, absolutely loving it, telling her with the way he groaned and urged her to continue.

Gina bit up and down his cock before engulfing him in the liquid heat of her blowjob again to make him shake with pleasure, giving several deep, slow strokes to let him feel every bit of it, her tongue lapping, the vacuum like suction she applied, the beautiful softness of her cheek as she rubbed him into it before suddenly pulling off and biting down his cock on the other side. Harder, more aggressive, more forward, more intense. Gina just lost herself to it, leading with her mouth as he did the same, devouring her pussy until she could take no more. In an instant she pushed herself up, reaching back to push his head away from her as she spun round and hopped off him as easily as she’d mounted even if her legs did shake a little now.

She immediately mounted him again the other way around, looking him in the eyes with a smile as she straddled him and reached down for his aching erection, knowing both of them were gagging for it now. In a split second she positioned him and then let herself down firmly, sitting straight down onto his hips to drive his whole cock inside her in one go, him so hard and her so wet that they just fit together perfectly in that instant.

“Fucckkk…” Gina exclaimed in a shuddering, stuttering groan as her whole body shook, eyes squeezing shut as she shoved her hands into his chest to steady herself, completely overwhelmed by suddenly driving herself down onto him. Despite how horny she was, dripping wet, she wasn’t ready for that and her body just completely broke down for a moment, clenching up as Adam grabbed her wrists, holding her tight, close to him as he tingled so intensely he thought he might rip, cock surging harder than he thought was possible inside her heavenly pussy as it grabbed and squeezed around him. He kept holding her wrists dominantly as Gina lifted her hips to give her first strained, struggling stroke, still overwhelmed by the sensations as she slid her delectable pussy all the way up to his head before sliding back down into his hips, letting them feel every millimetre. She’d wanted to just go at it, to slam herself down on his cock, grab his shoulders and start riding him as hard as she could to alleviate her arousal but she just couldn’t; she had to give herself a chance to get going as her pussy was so tight around him despite how ready she was and frankly he just felt amazing, their slow movements lighting up every possible nerve ending.

“Take your time,” he breathed as he lay back to let Gina fuck him, loving the slow motion as well, holding her wrists still to keep her in place however, quite a dominant move that she loved. He wasn’t taking charge and fucking her the way she might have expected given how he’d started things off in the hallway, having let her take the lead in the bedroom, but now he was holding her in place to control what she did even though she was on top. She could have easily broken his grip...but she didn’t want to. It turned her on far too much to have him taking charge, not letting her have it her way...or expect it either as people seemed to given who she was. Closing her eyes she was happy to oblige as she started working her hips up and down, powerful thighs closed tight around his hips as she used them to slowly rock herself on his length, making sure to take every inch of him balls to tip with every thrust.

He shivered with pleasure at the delectable sensation of her hot, tight pussy sliding up and down his length, just slowly and powerfully stimulating every part of him, rock solid inside her as he held her down to him as if she would suddenly escape. He looked up at her working determinedly on him, her taut body, muscles defined and tensed, her hard abs leading down into her sweet, smooth lips that wrapped around his cock. His gaze was drawn immediately up, over her full D-cups that bounced ever so slightly with her motion to her smile as she opened her eyes, looking down at him with a cute bite of her lip as she ground her pelvis down against his just a bit harder. She gave a slight giggle as she pressed her toned ass into his thighs before she pulled up again and picked up her pace, immediately finding another gear and accelerating her movement, riding harder, shoving down with power and intensity into him to make the bed shake beneath them.

“Yeah, keep going,” he mumbled, making the gorgeous martial artist smile and curl her fingernails into his body.

“Like this?” she teased, squeezing her pelvic muscles and shoving down harder, with slow, accentuated thrusts to make him grunt with pleasure.

“Yeah, just like that,” he breathed as she shoved herself onto his impaling cock, both of them revelling in the sensations. Gina pulled her hands up from him without warning, lifting his hands and rolling her own underneath to grab his wrists in return, turning the tables on him swiftly to pin his hands down to the bed beside him. She knew he loved it as she felt his erection flex powerfully inside her, holding his hands in place as she bent easily down to kiss him passionately again, their tongues battling and twisting together as she maintained her more vigorous, percussive thumps into him. He craned up to follow her as she pulled away, making her grin as she pulled away and left him wanting, holding him down until she could no longer reach as she flexed effortlessly back, flowing smooth like liquid as her perfect body recoiled from him to sit up again and pull his hands up from the bed.

She tipped her head back and arched as she pulled his hands back onto her fantastic tits, pressing them to her phenomenal D-cups, growling with pleasure as he immediately squeezed them, groping her hard and grabbing as much of her as he could manage at her behest. She just held his wrists much as he’d done to her to encourage it and focused on thumping her ass down against him to bury him inside her as his hands fondled her chest, squeezing her firm breasts and pulling back to let his fingertips tease and pinch at her nipples, the little bite of pain as he gripped hard only turning her on more.

“You like it like that?” she breathed, heart pumping, energised as she fucked him, her riding shorter and harder now as she’d unconsciously picked up the pace on him so they were going at it much harder and faster than they had been.

“I love it,” he smiled.

“Well I want it like this,” she breathed, releasing his hands to grope at her breast undirected as she sat down on him and paused, leaning back with a graceful arch of her back to put her hands above his knees. His hands slid reluctantly from her breasts as she pulled back away from him, slipping down her gorgeous midsection to just rest on the flare of her hip bones as she leaned herself back and took a good grip to brace herself. With a careful, tentative motion she pushed her hips forward off him and then pulled back as late as she dared, wanting to feel all over his cock but not dare him slipping out of her, no bounce now, just pushing her hips back and forward along him to work with the natural way he was sticking up for her to ride. With her testing thrust complete she picked up a slow rhythm that rapidly built in speed as she chased her pleasure.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” she groaned as she shivered, goose pimples pricking all over her body as he hit exactly the spots she wanted inside her, loving his throbbing cock and bulging head as it slid effortlessly in and out of her slick pussy. His tip teased at her G-spot, hitting it just right now as she worked her hips with ever increasing rapidity on him, pushing forwards a little more smoothly and then jamming her hips back powerfully to thrust his tip against her most exciting, deeply sensitive spot. Her gasps were short and sharp, brow furrowed with concentration and pleasure as she drove him inside herself just as she wanted, his hands just resting at her hips to follow her motions as he didn’t interfere with Gina getting her groove on.

“Yeah, come and get it,” he teased, just watching her pleasure as she fucked him, gasping, sweat beading on her forehead, a sheen to her body as her gorgeous tits bounced with her more aggressive, definitive motions on his cock. She felt fantastic around him and her hard thrusts felt fantastic, another element of pleasure as to go with it she was clamping her pussy tighter around him, her knees and thighs dug harder into his body now as she worked herself against his hips. He did his best to thrust up a little as she drove backwards to maximise her experience but it was difficult with the beautifully muscular women pinning him down, intent on only one thing now as her heart rate increased, breathing shallow and fast as she screwed her eyes shut and pumped herself against him hard and fast, chasing the orgasm that was building deep inside her.

“Oh fuck, fuck!” she gasped breathlessly, powering her hips with short, intense strokes now to maximise the sensation of his bulging head thumping into her G-spot, breaths hard and fast for moments before they suddenly became, deep, slow, intense ones as her climax rushed up on her to wash over her soul. He just smiled as he watched her big boobs bounce perfectly on her chest in the final rushed, desperate thrusts onto him as she held out with a strained bite of her lip before she suddenly slammed herself as deep and hard onto him as her orgasm hit her. He grunted at the hard thrust as Carano shook and spasmed hard, body curling up before she threw her head back once more with a wail of pleasure as her peak hit her hard, shaking her soul and making her eyes screw shut intently with the force of it. He was mesmerised by her abs as they clenched hard and tight with fast, intense spasms of ecstasy as she came, loving the definition of her hard body.

“Goddamn,” she breathed, struggling to form words as the twitches of her hips became less, overwhelmed by the overly sensitive nature of herself in the wake of the hardest orgasm she’d had in a while, even as her abs still twitched and the deep, warming pleasure still spread through her with a tingle to her brain as chemicals surged. It was so hot to watch and feel Gina climax on his cock, driving herself to orgasm with nothing more than his manhood inside her until her pussy clenched and clamped helplessly on him in her moment of release. It left him rock hard and with the fighter briefly exhausted he took charge, surging up towards her and kissing her deeply, Gina almost too zoned out to process it for a moment as he pressed his lips to hers, returning the kiss as his arm swept around her back and he swung her sharply over onto the bed in a swift motion that reminded her of a take down in the cage, Adam spun her round and almost slammed her down into the mattress as he pressed down on top of her, driving his cock deep inside her to make her gasp a little at the increased penetration.

He braced his arms either side of her and pushed up as he ground his hips against her to accentuate and enjoy the clenching depth of her pussy for a moment before he started working them against her, steady and powerful, pulling back slower then plunging himself into her with more intensity. His whole cock surged in and out of her snug vagina, the flare of his head threatening to pop out of her, muscles barely holding onto him before he ploughed back into her and pinned her on the bed, cock buried as deep as possible in her gorgeous body. Gina reached up and slid her arms around him, having just been laying back and letting him fuck her for a moment and enjoying it, pushing her hands around his ribs and strong lats and digging her fingernails into him with a growl.

“Mm come on,” she murmured as she pulled her knees up beside him, pressing her muscular legs into his body to direct but not inhibit his motions, wanting only for him to pump down into her, deeper, harder, faster, stronger, to absolutely thump his hips against hers as he buried his manhood inside her.

“You wanna get fucked?” he smiled, leaning down to quickly kiss her again.

“Yeah, fuck me hard,” she growled with a naughty smile, digging her nails into him a little more as he stepped up the pace to bounce her beneath him on the bed.

“I’m gonna,” he breathed as he worked his hips, using all the gym-honed muscles for strength and stamina as he flexed his body to powerfully drive himself into her, making sure to sink every millimetre of himself into her sweet, squeezing body with every thrust. Gina made sure to massage him with her pussy, clenching her pelvic muscles to make her slick tunnel as enjoyable as possible and she succeeded easily as he relished the feeling of his iron hard cock stroking effortlessly into her body and all the tingling, exciting sensations that came with it. As he leaned down on his elbows and thumped into her with increased energy, his hand reached up and played through Gina’s short black hair, gliding through the strands with his fingers before he grabbed a handful of it and pulled her head to the side.

Gina gasped at the sudden pain through her scalp even as it sent another rush of excitement through her, the sharp sensation turning to a tingle as he exposed her neck and leaned down to softly kiss it. She gave a murmur as she melted, not caring that his thrusts slowed a little though they maintained the same pelvis ploughing power as he concentrated on something else, kissing softly up her smooth neck, Gina exposed and just waiting for him as he kissed up her skin, pressing his lips carefully to her skin, the tease an added frustration as he tickled at her, working his way up to kiss behind her ear and make her squirm playfully. He slid back down with a slight laugh, further light pecks to her neck before he took the next step and bit her, not hard, just letting his teeth drag over her skin as he closed his mouth. The threatening grave of them was so hot, as if telling her could do as he pleased and bite her much harder if he wanted, but he chose not to, she was at his mercy.

“Harder,” she breathed, almost by accident, loving when guys bit her neck and just wishing he’d do more. She got her wish immediately though as he bite her harder, loving that she wanted it, digging his teeth into her soft skin with much more intensity this time, pulling and slightly twisting at her neck as she gave a shuddering groan of pleasure, the rush spreading through her and prickling her skin with arousal. Gina absolutely melted at his dominating bites, pinning her down powerfully under his muscular body as he fucked her, his hips never abating from his deep, intense thrusts that shoved everything he had into her despite his kisses and now bites to her neck. Carano just groaned gutturally in pleasure as he bit at her neck, teeth pinching and pulling at the flesh, gliding over her at the same moment as they dug into her, a wonderful blend of sensations that she realised she hadn’t had in too long.

Gina let out a cry as he gave her a particularly hard bite, snapping her back to reality almost, releasing her as her mind tumbled in sensations to push up over her, pulling his knees up under her hips and reaching down to swing his arms under her legs. In a blink his strong arms slid up under her knees and he pushed her strong legs backwards, easily folding her up to pin her back and roll her hips so he was on top of her, completely pinning her now. Gina braced her arms against the bed and grunted hard as he shoved down into her, finding extra depth now as he had her completely at his mercy to fuck and immediately made use of it.

Pinning her down, legs shoved back with her size eights in the air, he shoved his hands down powerfully into the bed and fucked her, using his physical size to hold her down now as he slammed himself down against her, thumping his achingly hard erection into her with a different power and pace now, shorter, harder thrusts that made her grunt as he got deeper inside her and touched new areas, stimulated new nerve endings. With her own strength she could have shoved him off but she had no intention of doing so, loving how he was handling and dominating her, seeming unleashed now she’d given him the go ahead and kicked things off as they’d got into the bedroom. Gina just closed her eyes and enjoyed as he fucked her, holding herself in place by digging her nails into the bedding now as he constrained her legs and pounded into her pussy.

He pumped on her relentlessly, thumping down again and again as he fucked her, driving his rock hard cock into her as it twitched and bucked with his arousal, especially as she squeezed herself on him. She’d switched from fast grips of him to longer, more intense clamps of her muscles that gave him a new, even better sensation, making her tighter more often as he shoved in to amplify his arousal and make him shake with pleasure as it stimulated the sensitive edges of his bulging head. His breath was hard and focused, Gina opening her eyes to see him staring down at her as he fucked her, pace picking up so he was really going at her hard now. The bed shook beneath them, frame rattling noisily though neither of them cared if it annoyed the neighbours, after all she was a guest and he was moving out...and they’d both had a drink and were far too wrapped up in their incredible fuck to care about anyone or anything else.

The physical sensations were all that mattered, Gina loving the feel of his thick cock slamming so deep inside her, Adam struggling to hold on with the pace he’d stepped up to and the silky, sensational feeling of her pussy as she squeezed and moved around him. She didn’t need to encourage him, knowing full well he was on the way to climax and just intending to let him have all the fun he wanted. She knew he was close, feeling his cock even harder inside her, twitching and bucking hard when she clenched, his breathing hard and short, intense as he focused to last as long as possible with her now, wanting to enjoy every last sensation of fucking the gorgeous star. He couldn’t hold on though and knew it was coming, quite literally.

He gave her a few more seconds hard, intense thrusts that made her gasp in pleasure before he suddenly released her legs and yanked his knees back up again, catching her own and resting his hands on them as he gave a few final, deep drives inside her, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure and imminent release as Gina groaned in pleasure as her legs stretched a bit, craning up from the bed to watch over her toned, naked body as he ploughed into it for the final moments before release.

“Come on, don’t hold back,” she rasped, her own breaths fast, sweat pricking over both of them, him more than her as he took the lead now, Gina’s head dropping back to the bed. He held her thighs as his breathing raced, shallow and harsh in the final seconds as his thrusts became strained, desperately holding on to the final moment before he caught her by surprise and suddenly yanked himself out her to jerk himself off onto her stomach. She gasped in shock at the unexpected withdrawal and looked back up, just in time for him to explode and a thick, hot burst of come hit her neck. She gasped in surprise more than anything and watched wide eyed as he exploded again and again, his body surging and bursting with ecstasy as he let out a deep, long groan of pleasure and shot repeated ropes across her body, his load huge as if it had been building for weeks as a couple more streaks landed across her lovely D-cup breasts and the rest over her rock hard tummy with Adam leaning over her to work the last of himself out onto her toned midsection before he rocked back on his heels exhausted.

“Jesus Christ,” Gina breathed, looking down at the abundant load sprayed across herself; he was kneeling up between her legs, head back taking deep breaths as his heart pounded visibly in his chest, cock softening in the aftermath of what he’d unleashed on her that seemed like years of pent of desire. He carefully moved her leg past him then turned and flopped on the bed, breathing in deeply to recover as Gina let her limbs sad onto the bed, lost in the moment as they both caught up in the aftermath of what had been an incredible fuck, one she hadn’t quite realised she’d needed until just then. His hand fumbled over the sheets and entwined with hers, Gina squeezing his fingers in an intimate moment as they lay together in the gloom of the bedroom. As they rested, perspiration cooling on their skin, she stirred and reached over to grab some tissues that were helpfully near the bed to wipe his come from her body.

“I hope that was alright,” he said, wanting to check he hadn’t overstepped the boundaries with her, not that he could undo it.

“It’s alright, I just wasn’t expecting it,” she said with a slight laugh, expecting him to come thickly inside her rather than explode over her in the heat of the moment. Rolling back towards him, they shared a deep, soulful kiss and entwined on the bed, just taking a quiet moment together as his arm pulled her close, hand resting lovingly on her hip.

“I wasn’t expecting any of this,” he murmured a minute later, stroking over her toned form.

“Quite the surprise then,” she replied with a smile.

“Absolutely, I never thought you would,” he said.

“Well, you asked me out, made your play and here we are,” Gina said, looking into his eyes and kissing him softly again.

“It’s hard to get my head around,” he laughed, idly processing what he’d achieved.

“Don’t think about it,” she murmured, running her hand down to rest on his at her hip. They locked lips again as she directed his hand from her hips to slide between them over her tummy, towards her smoothly shaven pussy; she was still horny as hell from being fucked so hard after she’d come and frankly now she was ready for another go, wanting him to roll her over and give her another one. He didn’t do that, letting her lead his hand down between her legs to her perfectly shaved lips before pushing lower and letting his finger split her labia easily to glide over her stiff clit and into the hot wetness of her velvet pout below. Gina gave a groan as he tingled the thousands of nerve endings through her soft hood, pushing herself towards him as he rocked his hand to work his finger back and forth across her, just curling the tip to let it dip into her silken heat.

“That’s good,” she mumbled thickly, loving the satisfying buzz from his touch and little peaks as the contours of his finger slid across her slick button. She gasped suddenly as he pulled his finger back up and under her hood to directly touch her most delicate spot, nerve endings lighting up with instant electricity as he made contact and then slowly rotated his finger to run deliberately around her nub, stimulating nerves one after another as he circled her. Gina rolled onto her back and let her legs flop open, opening herself completely for his efforts as she welcomed his delicate yet effective touch, finger neatly circling her as she gasped hungrily, his other arm still trapped beneath her neck. His fingers reached over to play through her hair and sweep it back from her face, fingernails pulling firmly over her scalp to make her shiver with the blending sensations.

The MMA star just groaned in pleasure and reached up to squeeze her breasts, gripping the firm D-cups hard, pressing the firm flesh between her fingers and feeling her hard nipples press into her palms. She groped herself to add to the stimulation as he changed from the steady circling to fast, more intense flicks over her button, up and down, dancing side to side to make her shudder with a withering groan, breathing harder, chest heaving beneath her grasp as she cupped her lovely tits. Her hands moved down to let her fingers play over her nipples, opening them to let her nipples pop between so she could squeeze them tightly, sending an additional shudder through her as he continued to finger her. His digit picked up pace on her, pressing harder, moving faster, dancing on her body, playing her like an instrument – his instrument.

She shivered and shuddered, lost to the pleasure as he pulled her hair again, his finger rubbing up and down her sweet pussy, hooking into her entrance and dragging her abundant juices up to her aching clit. His sudden dances and stimulation of her nub made her grunt and surge, incredible abs clenching hard as her body bucked, hips instinctively pushing up towards him as she gave in to the rhythm and sensations. She didn’t care as he pulled his arm out from underneath her, twisting away from her as he left her sag back onto the bedding, pausing to kiss her, hard and aggressive, their tongues twisting powerfully together as they fought for dominance, Gina briefly biting at his he pulled away before giving a giggle, immediately turning to a gasp as he sunk his teeth into her neck again, much harder than he had at any point before to make her shudder as the pain coursed through her and push up into his fingers more intently.

He continued his efforts, finger dancing and working intently with constantly changing patterns on her slick clit as he leaned over her to kiss at her chest, planting soft, hot kisses down her body and over her hands to her rock hard abs. It was somehow sexier as he just kissed over her hands rather than directly onto her breasts and just continued south, ignoring her restrained boobs almost as if that were possible on his way towards her smoothly shaved pussy. He twisted a little to get out of his own way as he trailed down her, making her wriggle in anticipation as he kissed to the bottom of her stomach and breathed teasingly over her, making her wait.

“Oh come on,” she breathed, pushing her hips up towards him invitingly. He loved seeing her begging for it, her smooth tones, gorgeous body and pussy so wet he could just dive into it if he wanted. He made her wait, kissing softly across her mound, avoiding her clit that she desperately yearned for, just teasing that with his fingertip for a few more seconds before he suddenly lowered his hand and slid two fingers straight up inside her pussy. Gina shuddered and let out a guttural grunting moan as he stretched her vagina again, instinctively clenching down on him even as his fingers twisted and easily found her G-spot, pressing his fingertips to the bumpy patch inside her and massaging quickly from the get go. She breathed deeply in pleasure as he worked at her elusive and intimate spot briskly then gasped again as his lips made contact with her pussy, kissing her clit through her soft pink hood.

Noj

Re: Gina Carano - Last Chance
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 03:22:38 PM »
“Fuck,” she shivered as he planted his lips over her, different positions each time to just tease and stimulate her slowly as his fingers continued to work inside her. Gina kept squeezing her breasts and actively pinching her nipples, pulling them harder than she often would as he tease and taunted her with his lips, making her wait and just enjoy the work of his digits before dipped down and swiped her hood out the way to get to her stiff clit directly with a groan of frustrated pleasure from her, finally getting what she’d been waiting for. She just squeezed her eyes shut and grunted her ecstasy to the room as he went to town on her and mixed the new attentions of his tongue with the fingers already working at her G-spot, picking up the intensity as he danced around her clit, swiping across it in different directions and circling it to make her tense and shake below him.

“Don’t stop,” she mumbled, moaning through her quick breaths as her hands were at a standstill on her chest, no longer massaging or groping herself, just held in an embrace of pinched nipples as her body wound up in pleasure like a spring being twisted ever tighter. He loved that he had her on the run and was rolling down the ramp towards her climax, another orgasm to please her and boost his ego, loving that he got her off so effectively. With that in mind he kept going, working his wrist and fingers inside her, rubbing the most powerful spot on her body as his interspersed his licks of her clit with some hard sucks, applying a vacuum to her clit directly that seemed to suck the air from her lungs as she gasped breathlessly when he did it. Gina twitched and shook beneath him, the spring wound to almost breaking point as she embraced another oncoming orgasm, about ready to pop and desperate for the release.

“God, please, right there,” she gasped needfully, on the brink as his tongue flicked perfectly at her clit and his fingers stimulated her G-spot relentlessly. With her begging for release and at his mercy it was the perfect moment and he suddenly withdrew, yanking his fingers out of her as he pulled back making her give a shocked, disappointed yelp though she had no time to complain further about it. He grabbed her hips and shoved her over on her front, using his gym-honed strength to physically dominate her with ease which only made her shiver in arousal even as her body surged, trying to control herself as she tumbled over and gasped in desperate want for his touch. She didn’t have to wait though and immediately grunted as he inserted three fingers into her again, gliding straight into her slick tunnel and pressing back to her G-spot as his other hand pulled at her hip to urge her up from the bed.

“Ohh fuck,” she muttered with a shuddering groan, totally overwhelmed even as she pushed back up shakily onto her knees, chasing the touch of him as she presented her ass, face down into the bed and arms outstretched to dig her nails into the covers. She just moaned her pleasure as he built her climax back up, touch different but just as good now as he aggressively worked her G-spot with three fingers instead of two, making her rock and ride his fingers in earnest for him to finish the job. Her body was on the brink, tight and about to burst, giving a powerful shake and pulling off a little as she spasmed involuntarily, about to pop when he suddenly pulled his fingers out again. She didn’t have time to complain, only cry out loudly as he laid a hard smack on her ass, making it jiggle before she clenched, knowing it would leave a mark even as his hand went from her hip to her hair.

She grunted as he grabbed a handful of it and pulled her head back to lift her from the bed, pulling her taut as he gripped his rock hard erection, recovered and ready for her again, to line it up before he plunged down and buried himself completely inside her like before. Gina let out a cry of pleasure, pure ecstasy as he slid deep inside her, enveloping his full length with ease as her hot, hungry pussy let him delve inside her without a moments hesitation. She rocked forward as his hips drove against her ass, held back by his hand tight in her hair that stopped her getting away not she’d dream of it as she felt his thick, throbbing head glide down over her G-spot in the most perfect fashion.

She couldn’t form words, just moans, grunts, gasps, whines of pleasure as it was the final piece of the puzzle she hadn’t realised she’d been missing as his thick cock was slammed into her again. The feel of his thick, rock hard shaft inside her, unyielding to the hot, hard squeezes of her vagina as he grabbed her waist with his other hand and absolutely hammered her with intensity she’d not experienced in a long time, pulling her back onto his thrusts with everything he had to keep her from pulling away as he plundered her gorgeous body, cock stiff and strong. It was all it took, the renewed penetration of him, his hammering thrusts and apathetic handling of her to make her climax, her bubbling orgasm spilling over in moments as she let out a wail of pleasure and shook before him.

Her enjoyment was unabashed, body twisting and spasming, muscles tight and defined as she clenched up and cried with pleasure at her second orgasm hitting her hard, the wave breaking over her suddenly as if it had been held back for ages for this moment. His tempting and teasing tactics were vilified as she shuddered through a powerful orgasm, soul quaking at the intensity, shaking and writhing in his strong grasp as he simply held her and kept on fucking, ploughing his cock into her hard from behind, using the full length to stroke continually over her G-spot to maximise and endure her peak as long as possible. It could only last so long though and she shivered as it ended, pleasure leaving her as sensitivity taking over, too delicate to be touched for a moment but he didn’t care or stop, holding her and keeping on hammering even whined and tried to pull away, treating her unexpectedly as his fuck doll.

It only made it hotter even as she struggled, loving how he was somehow unleashed to deliver this raw, primal fuck, using her as he wanted even as she needed a break, jamming himself into her as his hips slammed against her round, toned ass.

“Fuck, you made me come again,” she muttered, words broken by grunts as his hips slammed against her ass, slapping noisily into the MMA star as he fucked her hard.

“I know,” Adam smiled and she could just hear the smugness in his voice, very pleased with himself that he’d made her come so hard a second time around. She could be peeved about it, but she’d got hers and was loving how he was handling her, all nerves or hesitation gone which just left them with a great fuck. He pulled harder at her hair, head yanked right back onto her neck now as she gasped to the dimly lit bedroom, his other hand still at her hip to hold her tightly back onto him as if she’d escape when he let go of her. Just controlling and owning her, he kept her right where he wanted as he pounded her with seemingly relentless reserves of energy that both impressed and exhausted her, the star tiring in the wake of her climax and feeling the ache in her legs as she braced herself against his constant fucking.

She dug her fingers into the bed and pushed back into him, her sensitivity subsiding as she relished the feel of his rock hard cock driving into her, his strokes still long and complete, able to feel the thick contours of his head gliding through her velvet tunnel as he thrust tip to balls almost every time to slam hard against her ass. It was rough, primal, intense and uncompromising, just chasing his own pleasure, using her for maximum stimulation. He let go of her hair and grabbed her other hip, able to crank her body more intently now as she dropped her head to the bed with a groan of relief, the ache in her neck relieved even as she whined at the acceleration in his thrusts. With his hands pulling back into her tips, pressed into the feminine taper of her waist, he had absolute control of her body even though all she was intent on was shoving herself back to meet him and help him bury his throbbing cock as deep inside her as possible.

Adam grunted at the effort, loving the sweet sensations of her slippery body on his manhood as he pumped her, strokes shorter and more intense now, having increased in pace and power but reduced in length in return, smashing against her now as they rocked on the bed, fucking her really hard as he wanted to take every possible chance with her. They were grunting and gasping in unison, bouncing on the bed as he plundered her sweet pussy, sweat beading on his brow as his exertions on her. They were lost to the sensations of him plunging deep inside her until she felt him twitch a little, alerting her that he wouldn’t last that much longer and she wanted to treat him, to pay him back from the fantastic orgasm he’d given her.

Letting him pump on her for just a few more seconds, Gina squeezed and clenched her muscles to maximise his experience, rewarded with a deeper growl of pleasure before she shoved herself back into him hard and smothered his hips, her strength and power all she needed to quell his motions even as he tried to keep pumping up into her. She would have loved to let him continue but she had to pay him back, swing control back to herself as she suddenly leapt forwards out of his grasp and slipped off his cock which sprang back wetly, throbbing with his pulse as Gina spun around to him. He didn’t have time to question her as she grabbed him firmly and dove down on him to suck his manhood deep into her mouth, driving a groan from him and feeling him shudder at the different, more sensual but also intense sensations of her sucking mouth.

“Fuck, Gina,” he growled, seemingly planning some words but they died as she sucked firmly, her talented mouth going back to work as she sluttily slurped up and down his cock. She braced herself on his hip as she pumped her head back and forth, working up and down his length, pressing her tongue firmly over his cock and working it around to heighten his experience even as she sucked intently on him. His groans and grunts, sporadic thrusts into her mouth and straining motions of his hips told her she was doing exactly what he liked, his hand fumbling into her short black hair only reinforcing that fact. Adam pulled her into him, rougher than he might of earlier as he was just lost to the pleasure of her blowjob, the gorgeous Texan working perfectly to suck him off.

He gasped and groaned in ecstasy and pulled her closer, restricting her to shorter strokes and making her take more of his cock, hearing her gag slightly as he pushed his thick cock into her throat. Gina never stopped though and just kept right on going, the flex of her throat making him shudder in pleasure as she constricted around his head before continuing intently, merely caught off guard as she immediately pushed down and took him deep as he wanted. He grit his teeth and breathed hard to the ceiling as he resisted the urge to just grab her head and throat fuck her, Gina sucking harder now like a perfect vacuum as she worked less than half his cock, her tongue pressing into the underside of his throbbing prick. Her hand gently fondled his balls to massage and work them around, another element of stimulation as she sucked relentlessly, intending only to bring him to climax.

She kept going, harder, faster, as fast as she could as she sucked hard at his cock, her tongue aching as she thrust it around and against him. All she wanted was to bring on his climax and hopefully induce it as powerfully as he had for her, to give him the satisfaction in turn to pay him back. She knew he was close though, twitching and stiffening in her mouth, shoving towards her as she drove down on his cock to take him into her throat, the little bucks of him told her all she needed to know and so she kept on going. To push him over the edge she started to hum as she took him into her throat and that was all it took, feeling him almost pull away before thrusting into her mouth with strained, almost hesitant pumps of his cock. Gina knew he wanted to fuck her face and without a mumble she reached up to grab his hands, pulling them into her dark hair properly and squeezing them to give him the green light.

He groaned in pleasure and grasped her head firmly as he immediately started thrusting hard and fast, Gina holding her gag back as he almost tripped it, bulging head of his cock slamming deep into her throat, her nose pressed to his body as she tensed and took it for a few hard, incredible seconds as she felt him tensing, balls tightening, his breaths deep and tight. With the final moment upon her, she suddenly pulled back out of his his grip and grabbed his cock again, surprising him as she started jerking him again with hard, short strokes over his sensitive head to make him shudder, almost overwhelmed as she threw herself over on her back in front of him.

“Come on,” she breathed huskily as she worked his cock hard and fast, aiming it at her pretty face. He felt a rush go through him as he grabbed his manhood from her and stroked it hard, lasting mere seconds before he felt the unstoppable force of his climax speed up on him. With a hard grunt and jolt of his hips he let go and exploded over his warrior woman, Gina twitching in surprise as his hot load hit her across the nose, chin and neck, smiling as she squeezed her eyes shut again and let him jerk off over her. She giggled as his shots went across her forehead and far cheek, then into her eye, thickly down her other cheek and over her nose properly before he worked out the last of himself onto her lips as he leaned over her, Gina not minding at all he strained over her to milk out the last of his load straight into her mouth with her sucking lightly at the tip of his cock to help him.

“Ohh yeah,” she groaned with a smile as he rocked back on his heels, cock softening as he gasped for breaths, heavy and intense as he sucked in oxygen and looked down at the muscular star laid out on the bed before him, his load thickly all over her face. He could never had dreamed he’d get this chance and took a moment to just absorb it, Gina Carano exhausted, sated after he’d fucked her, much like he was himself. He grabbed some tissue for her as she indicated she wanted it, eager to wipe her face now, taking it from him to absorb his come from her skin, starting with her eye and carefully wiping it away to avoid the sting.

“Fuck that was good,” he breathed, heart rate slowing with his deep inhales and overall satisfaction.

“Yeah,” she breathed, throwing the tissue aside and smiling to him as she gave a stretch, straining with a point of her toes. He felt tiredness hit him and gave a yawn, the efforts of the day, stress of making his move on the gorgeous Gina and whisky all hitting him at once as he finally relaxed, mission completed as it were. Sliding back onto the pillows, he pulled the sheets aside and tumbled in, flipping them back around her as best he could to invite her to join him.

“Not kicking me out then,” Gina commented with a smile, glancing to the clock that now showed the small hour of the morning.

“Not a chance,” he smiled, taking in her curves again as she clambered over the sheets to climb in next to him, sliding up close for a kiss that lasted a little longer than a quick peck, their tongues sensually entwining. Sliding down into bed together, she snuggled in close and rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as his arm pulled her close, hand resting at her hip with his fingers just onto her toned ass. They just lay together silently and absorbed the moment, cuddled close in the half light of the bedroom, both feeling physically satisfied and tired in the aftermath, the kick of the whisky helping them drift towards sleep.

“It sucks your leaving now,” she murmured to him.

“Yeah?” he responded sleepily.

“Yeah, you should have done this a lot sooner,” she smiled, loving his she heart his heartbeat suddenly pick up for a moment.

“Really?” he said, surprised...but then he was surprised things had to got to where they were now.

“Sure, I’d have said yes,” she replied.

“Well that sucks, my loss I guess,” he sighed. It was disappointing, but he would never have brought himself to make a move without the all-or-nothing approach of imminently leaving.

“Doesn’t have to be,” she said.

“No? What do you mean?” he asked, looking down towards her a little.

“You got a pen? I’m gonna give you my number and we can do this again,” she said, pushing up from the bed.

“Um yeah there’s one there in the drawer I think,” he said, pushing up on his elbow as Gina rolled away from him and looked in the side unit, fumbling around to find a cheap pen. Pulling it out, she looked around for something to write on.

“Got a pad or anything?” she enquired.

“Don’t think so, hold on,” he said, wracking his brains for something she could use. As he was thinking, Gina picked up the novel he was reading from on top of the unit, a beaten, dog-eared copy of some crime thriller, contemplating it.

“You’re not gonna sell this right?” she asked, turning back and holding it up to him.

“I…not if you write your number in it,” he smiled. She grinned and turned back, pushing up to sit and rest it on her knees before opening the cover and readying the pen. Inside the cover she wrote “For Adam” followed by her phone number before signing her name under it with a flourish.

“Don’t lose this, it’s the perfect crime,” she teased, putting it back on the side.

“Not a chance,” he said as they snuggled back into bed, Gina pausing to hit the light switch as if she’d been there forever.

“How soon do you need to leave in the morning?” he asked, the implication clear.

“Not too soon,” she whispered in the darkness, feeling him squeeze her ass slightly.

“There’ll be plenty of time to fuck me again in the morning,” she said with a laugh, “but right now, sleep.”

He laughed and settled down, knowing she was right, the experiences all weighing on his eyelids now as they laid together in the dark. It had been a hell of a night, and if he was lucky there would be a very good morning.

_________

The End…?

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, sammycolt, Viri, diamond_luv, JustinMays402, BigMak456, Dexter07, Cheogh, StS

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 02:02:42 AM »
Sorry I didn't leave you a comment, excellent work as always. It's a joy to still be reading your work here, my friend. I love that ending about fucking again in the world. That's a nice teasing way to put a story like that to bed. That leaves it in a good spot to come back for a sequel if you ever want to.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 04:52:04 AM »
You're a champion with writing about women who need stories.

I like that Gina gets a bit aggressive in the heat of the moment, forcing this guy to re-establish his control.

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 11:25:15 AM »
I like Gina so being able to read an original, interesting and captivating story with her, well I jump right in on it. What a good surprise this story, I was really won over and amazed to see it like that. I liked knowing who had control over the other. I loved it so thank you very much!

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA