Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 4  (Read 5728 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 4
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:40:18 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 4
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Skye, S-Class, and Singularity?”

Later after we got our ace in the hole, which was Mike Peterson’s son Ace. We had captured Ward. And Mike took out Garrett after we freed both him and his son. “We talked to all the soldiers. They said you put on a clinic.” Trip said.

“Truth is I didn’t even break a sweat,” I said like it was nothing.

“Wait, you’re acting like this was nothing,” Skye said as she pulling up the footage of the beat down.

“I love the part where you do the Iron Man flying move,” Fitz said watching the footage too.

“Actually I hate flying like that. I prefer to use my wings.” I said.

“You know I would love to see your wings,” Skye said, cuddling up to me.

“Well then follow me. Enjoy the fight guys.” I said, taking her hand and leading her to the rooftop.

“Wow this is a gorgeous night sky,” she said, looking up.

“Well, you’re about to get an up-close view,” I said, picking her up. I had taken my shirt off. I ran to the edge of the building and jumped off.

“Oh my god!” she screamed as my wings grew and carried us into the night sky.

“This is amazing,” she said as we were flying around. I started to hover. We looked into each other’s eyes and kissed. At this point, we noticed a shooting star.

“Is it me or is that shooting star getting closer?” I asked.

“No it’s not just you,” she said. And just as she said that we could tell that it was coming right at us. I took evasive actions, and it just missed the two of us as it hit the hills.

I brought the two of us to the crash site. We landed and out came a woman like nothing Skye had ever seen stumbling as she walked. She looked like the night sky in a female form. “Singularity?” I asked. When she looked at the two of us, Skye was still in my arms looking at this woman before us in amazement. She then collapsed.

We took her to the Playground where she was being looked at by Jemma now. “Who is she? What is she?” Coulson asked.

“Her name is Singularity. And she is a pocket universe that has become sentient.” I explained.

“How can that be?” Jemma asked.

“I really don’t know the how. All I know is the who. And then this is NOT the Singularity that I knew.” I said.

“What can we do for her?” Jemma asked.

“Right now all you can do is let her rest. When she wakes she’ll try and learn as much as she can about us and humanity in general. But the Singularity that I knew was truly harmless even a hero at times and this one should be too.” I said.

“Okay, Jemma keep an eye on her. And tell me when she wakes up.” Coulson said.

“Yes sir,” she said.

“So how’s star bright?” Skye joked as I walked out of the infirmary at the Playground.

“She’s fine I think. But I wish SINGULARITY would have picked a better moment then that to drop in.” I joked as I put my arms around her waist.

“I was thinking the same thing. But we could go back to my bunk and try and recreate the moment?” she said with a seductive smile.

“Sounds like fun,” I said, also smiling.

We went off to enjoy a night of passion. But what we didn’t know was that just as we started to make love Singularity woke up. She only had one thing on her mind. Find the people that I saw before. Before Jemma knew that she had woken up she was off looking for the two of us.

“Oh god, that’s amazing.” Skye moaned. Singularity started to follow the moans. She opened the door, and there we were making love. That is until we saw her.

Before either of us could say anything she waved her hand over her form. Then the stars that made up her body started to disappear. And it was replaced by flesh and hair. Then before we knew it there stood a beautiful blonde woman naked. I don’t know why but I have never been as hard or as turned on as I was in that moment. And I could tell that Skye felt the same way. Singularity walked over to us and crawled into bed next to the both of us. She gave me a kiss on the cheek then turned her attention to Skye. She kissed Skye full on the mouth then slipped her the tongue. That was all the encouragement that I needed. I started to make love to both of them. Switching out when I felt like I was about to cum because I didn’t want this to end. And both of them couldn’t agree more.

“That was...wow,” I said, simply amazed at what we just did.

“You said a mouthful,” Skye said.

“Yes. That was amazing.” Singularity said.

“You can talk?” Skye asked.

“Yes of course,” she said.

“Why didn’t you talk before?” I asked.

“Because I wanted to experience what you two were doing. I didn’t think that words were necessary to express that.” Singularity said as if she were stating a fact.

“Was I wrong?” she asked.

“No that is true you didn’t need to talk to express that. Are you stuck like this or can you switch back and forth?” I asked. She then went back to her star body form and back again.

“Does that answer your question?” she asked.

“Ok, which form do you want to have most of the time?” Skye asked.

“Whichever one the both of you find appealing,” she said looking at the both of us.

“Sweetie, we find both of your forms appealing. Which form do you want to have most of the time?” I said holding her close.

“Then if it is up to me I want to have the form that you two just made love to,” she said.

“Then we are going to have to go shopping for you unless you can grow your own clothes,” Skye said.

“I can’t. But why do I need to wear clothes? They’re silly.” she asked.

“Because honey, I guess you could say those are the rules of the worlds,” I said.

“Okay. But what am I going to wear in the meantime?” she asked.

“I got a bathrobe you can wear while we talk to Coulson. Then we’ll find something you’ll like.” Skye said.

“Okay but before we go and talk to ‘Coulson’ can we make love again?” she asked, cuddling up to the two of us.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea,” Skye said, kissing my arm.

“You two are going to wear me out,” I said as we started to make love again.

“What did you want to show me? We’ve got to find this Singularity lady.” Coulson said.

“Well, it’s about that,” I said as I walked him into Skye’s bunk room.

“Who’s this? You do know we are not taking in strays right?” Coulson asked with a smile.

“Yes, sir. We would like you to meet Singularity.” Skye said.

“Didn’t she have a body resembling a star chart?” Coulson joked. At this point, Singularity changed forms from her flesh body that we have come to call Claire after one of my favorite characters from a television show from another universe, which she happened to look like.

“Why not name me after the actress herself?” she had asked after I named her that.

“Well the character was special and so are you,” I had said kissing her. Which lead to another round of lovemaking. And then back to her pure Singularity form wearing a robe and back again.

“You see Coulson what I told you before was very true. When she woke up she wanted to learn about humanity. But more specifically love.” I said.

“Yes. And these two have been the most excellent teachers.” Singularity said.

“The three of you…” Coulson started.

“Did the horizontal mambo? Played doctor without a license? Played house with an extra person? Did our horny bunny impersonations?” Skye joked.

“Long story short, we made love. And even longer story short, the three of us have decided to start dating.” I said.

“Yes. I think this relationship is the perfect way for me to learn more about your people and this world. They have even given this form a name, Claire.” Singularity said.

“So Claire what do you want to learn first?” Coulson asked.

“Well, Skye tells me that she is going to be learning from this Cavalry lady. I don’t think that I could do what she would be teaching her yet if at all. But I would like to be of some help to this S.H.I.E.L.D. that these two work for. And I think that I will learn better that way too.” she said.

“Okay, but do you have any powers?” Coulson asked.

“Yes, I think so. But I’m still just learning about myself,” she said.

“David, do you think you can teach her?” Coulson asked.

“Yes, why?” I asked.

“Well, I want you to be kept well secret for the time being. And because of that show that you put on at Cybertek that was made even harder.

“So if you train this lovely woman how to use her powers that will give you something to do other than distract Skye from her training,” he said.

“Oh, I think I’ll be able to do that with both of these lovely women Director,” I said.

“I’m sure. But would you at least try to keep it professional in the workplace?” he asked.

“We’ll try.” we all said together with matching smiles. Coulson rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, as Skye and I started to laugh.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 02:35:07 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 4
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 08:56:20 PM »
Great to see more stuff from you. Hope you have a great Christmas coming up.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA