Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 5  (Read 6079 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 5
« on: December 25, 2018, 12:02:38 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 5
X-Men Returning Home Part 1

It has been a couple of months since Singularity fell into our lives. Jemma had left, and only a few of us knew exactly what she was doing. And Fitz wasn’t one of them; he had fallen apart a little. And we have found several new recruits for the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Lastly Skye’s and Claire’s training was coming along smoothly. Director Coulson, May and I were having a meeting talking about all of this and the conversation was now turning to their training.

“While we are talking about their training I think it’s time to test Singularity’s skill,” I said to the Director and May.

“How do you figure on doing that?” May asked.

“Well, there is a room back at the Xavier Institute for the Gifted. It’s called the Danger Room. I think that it will be a big help here.” I said.

“Do you want to build this Danger Room here?” Coulson asked.

“There are not enough of us here for that yet. So I figured I would take Skye and Claire with me back to my home universe for about a week, two at the most.” I said.

“Why do you want to take Skye too?” Coulson asked.

“Because those symbols aren’t affecting her as you were afraid that they would. But she is obsessing about them so I think that she needs a break.” I said.

“You know what they are?” Coulson asked.

“No. But they do prove that it was a Kree warrior that was used for the serum.” I said.

“How is that?” May asked.

“The symbols are referencing the last will of the warrior whose blood was used. I’ve no idea what that is or was, but we need to find out before you are overcome by this.

“And Skye isn’t going to be able to find what those symbols are like this, but she is obsessed with them. I couldn’t stop her now if I wanted. Oh, the reason why she isn’t affected by the serum as you were is simple. But the truth is I don’t want to tell her, not yet anyway. Just trust me she’s going to need this time off.” I said and told them exactly why she wasn’t affected by the serum.

“I can’t believe you talked Coulson into letting me go with you,” Skye said as we prepared for the trip.

“Why wouldn’t he?” Claire asked packing some of her ‘silly clothes’ as she called them.

“Because I know that both of you think that I’m obsessing about those symbols but Coulson is even more than me,” Skye said.

“Well between your training with May and your work on the symbols we all think that you need this break,” I said, trying to change the subject. She could tell that I was hiding something from her, but we had had this discussion before. If there something that we were hiding from each other there was a reason. And we would only push if we had to. But she hoped that I was going to tell her what I was hiding someday. And, she hoped someday soon.

“Ready?” I asked, them grabbing the bags for both of them.

“Yes. I can’t wait to see where you grew up.” Skye said with a smile.

“Is that important?” Claire asked.

“To some yes,” I said.

“What about me? I don’t know where I ‘grew up’?” she asked a little upset at the news that the place that we grow up is important.

“Like I said: To some. While the Xavier Institute was the place where I grew up; what is more important, is where you call home.” I said smiling at her.

“And that is this base right?” Claire asked.

“No, it’s not,” I said, setting down the bags and pulling her into my arms as Skye smiled at the two of us.

“Then where do you call home?” Claire asked confused.

“Wherever the two of you are,” I said, giving her a kiss.

“Sometimes I wonder why I love you so much. Then you say something as sweet as that.” Skye said, coming over to the two of us.

“It makes you want to reach for the barf bags right?” I joked. Skye giggled but Claire looked confused again.

“Why would she want to barf?” Claire asked. That made both of us start to laugh. Claire who didn’t fully get it smiled in her confusion. After we all calmed down I picked up the bags again and opened the portly to my home universe.

I was walking down the street heading back to the Xavier Institute for the Gifted with the two loves of my life. Every time I looked at both of them I couldn’t believe my luck. I passed by a team of college students working on a computerized car. “Yeah, that will stop traffic jams.” I joked to myself more than them.

The girls had made it off the street when the car roared into life. When the students started to scream I turned around in time to see the car roaring right at me. My first and last thought was that I was glad that my girls were safe before the car run me down.

“Oh my god!!” the students screamed, running over to my body. They quickly checked me for a pulse while the loves of my life looked on in horror.

“My god he’s dead.” the college student said. Both of my girlfriends burst into sobs and screams that wasn’t true. While that was happening there was another girl hidden in the bushes that had watched the whole thing horrified but she had just watched...and done.

Two days later they held my funeral. The girls were sitting front row listening to all my friends talking about how I was too young to die and listened as Professor Charles Xavier gave my eulogy. All of my students were crying almost as much as my girlfriends were. But what they didn’t see was that three people had just walked on campus. They looked over at the tent that we brought out for the funerals.

One of them almost headed down to pay their respects to the deceased. But then decided against it. They had to talk to the Professor for his help with something so they headed for the Professors office to wait for him. “What is it, Logan?” Charles asked his longtime friend.

“It’s nothing, Professor. Maybe it’s just a trick of the mind,” he said looking at one of the girls wishing that he could do more. But he knew that she needed to be alone. And with that, both of them started to make their way to the Professor’s office.

When they got there they saw two ladies standing in his office like they were waiting for him. “Can I help you, ladies?” Professor Charles Xavier asked as he hovered into the room in his hoverchair.

“I’m sorry Professor. I didn’t want to interrupt the funeral so I thought that we should wait up here.” I said, standing up and placing the thing I knocked off back on his desk.

“David? How can you be standing there?” Professor Xavier asked.

“I’m sorry for dropping by like this but every time I tried to call the line was busy,” I said a little taken aback by his reaction and so were Skye and Claire who were standing there with me. Then there was a growl from right behind him. I recognized that sound as soon as I heard it. So I drew out my claws with a snikt just in time to block another set of adamantium claws before they would hit me in the face.

Then we both retracted our claws and he started to laugh. “At least someone is acting normally. Hello Logan.” I said with a laugh. Both the girls and the Professor were looking both relieved and confused.

“Hello yourself kid,” he said.

“You know this man Logan.” Professor Xavier asked.

“And so do you, Charles. He IS Charles David Hall. He is just from my timeline.” Logan said.

“That funeral was mine wasn’t it?” I asked, and I already knew the answer.

“Yes. It was for the man that you would have become in this timeline who died two days ago.” Logan said sadly.

“How bad was the Sentinel war?” I asked a little upset about the timing of his/my death.

“How did you know there was a Sentinel war?” Logan asked.

“I’ve traveled the Omniverse. And too many of the worlds where mutants exist were destroyed by those damn things. In fact, in one all I could find was a group of at most 60 in the entire city of New York. And they weren’t sure if there were anymore anywhere else in the world.” I said, lost in thought about it.

“There were only sixty mutants in the world?” Professor Xavier asked astounded.

“No Professor. There were only sixty PEOPLE in the world. The Sentinels began to attack not just mutants but ANY living thing that could and did carry the X-Gene. Including humans.” I said sadly.

“It didn’t get that bad. But we did think it could.” Logan said.

“So you went back in time to change it using Kitty’s power to phase through time. Something I have yet to get or master.” I said.

“You can travel through time?” Skye asked shocked.

“It’s like I said before not yet. I do have Kitty’s overall power and that means that I could one day get that power but I don’t have it yet. I guess if I get around a version of Kitty that has that power I’ll probably get it. But I don’t know if it would stick I can’t control that. It might or might not. I never got Kitty’s powers from this universe. The Kitty I got the powers from was from another universe’s Shadowcat.” I said. I then explained my many powers and why I had them to the Professor.

“That never happened to our David. He was still DNAnimal when he died.” Professor Xavier said. At this point, there was a noise as a woman came running up to me and planted a kiss on me.

“I don’t know how you did it and I don’t care. I’m not letting you get out of my sight ever again,” she said.

“And neither will I,” another woman said giving me a kiss too.

“I am so so sorry,” I said, seeing into both of their minds. They were DNAnimals’ girlfriends and were with him when he was run over by a computerized car as they were heading back to the school.

“About what baby?” the one called Laura Kinney or X-23 said. She was a clone of Logan with the same adamantium skeleton that both of us had except she had two claws on each hand and one on each foot. And the other was Clarice Ferguson or Blink who had the power of opening teleportation portals.

“He’s not your DNAnimal. In fact, he hasn’t gone by DNAnimal in years but as S-Class.” Logan said as gently as he could.

“How is he not ours?” Laura asked, clearly trying to hold on to that hope. I gently pushed her off me and drew out my claws on my right hand with a snikt as I turned my other fist into metal. She looked on wondering how I could this so we told them the truth about me and where I came from. Laura and Clarice went running out of the room in tears.

“I’m sorry Logan,” I said, looking at him just as the girls left the office.

“It’s not your fault kid,” he said.

“Why did you come here?” Professor asked.

“Oh, uh,” I said, trying to gather my thoughts because seeing Laura run off in tears was getting to me. And it was getting to Skye and Claire too.

“I was training Claire here on how to use her powers. And I wanted to see if we could use the Danger Room to see how she was coming along.” I said.

“What’s your powers young lady?” Professor Xavier asked.

“I have several,” she said, turning into Singularity.

“She’s a pocket universe that has gained sentience,” I explained seeing them surprised by her appearance.

“Could you help us?” I asked them as she turned back to Claire.

“Sure kid,” Logan said.

“Why didn’t you go to that universe’s version of the school?” the Professor asked.

“When I landed in that universe I could tell that it was a universe where mutants might not exist. And I don’t look people up until after they first appear. So it’s not through me that they make their debut.” I said sadly wishing that the X-men did, in fact, exist there. And with that, we started to get ready for the week ahead.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:31:46 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA