Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 31  (Read 5593 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 31
« on: February 02, 2019, 02:52:44 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 31
Lantern Corp: The First Corp Part 3

“You’re a-” Alex said, still staring at me in my White Lantern outfit.

“A what snappy dresser?” I joked but I still wasn’t smiling. The truth is that I was only wearing this outfit to make the Life Entity happy. The whole Lantern outfit wasn’t what I would normally wear. It was a skin-tight all-white suit with the White Lantern symbol on the chest.

“You’re a Lantern,” Stacy said. She, Torrie and the other Lanterns were all looking shocked and wondering why I wouldn’t have told them that in the first place. Skye, Singularity, X-23 and Wonder Woman all had looks of concern on their faces. That’s because they all realized something that the others didn’t.

Not about Alex but something else. And they were about to see why. “If you think that’s amazing, wait until you see the rest of the show. This power is mine this is my light. Be it in bright of day, or black of night. I lay claim to all that falls within my sight. To take what I want, that is my right!” I said reciting the Orange Lantern Oath.

“But that’s,” Torrie said as my White Lantern Ring started to glow orange and as it did I absorbed the green energy constructs of the chains that were holding the five of us.

“Laura,” I started.

“Free everyone.” she finished popping her own claws with a snikt.

“How can he use your powers?” John asked.

“Not just hers.” Wonder Woman said because she and the others now understood why I was so upset after talking to the Beyonder and the Life Entity.

“I am so glad that the Life Entity changed the oath for the Orange Lanterns. Because: What’s mine is mine, mine, and mine, mine and mine, mine and mine. NOT YOURS. Is so ridiculous.” I said to everyone.

“Just because you can absorb my energy constructs doesn’t mean you’ll win,” Alex said, putting up a force field around him.

“With blood and rage of crimson red. Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead. Together with our hellish hate. We’ll burn you all. That is your fate!” I recited the Red Lantern Oath and the ring started to glow red. I took a deep breath and shot out some Rage Plasma at the force field. And it started to dissolve.

“John when this all over you gotta tell me how you get the taste out of your mouth.” I joked to John but I still wasn’t smiling.

The girls were looking on. They were happy that all of this was going to be over soon. But they knew that I was going to need them more than ever now. “In blackest day. In brightest night. Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try and stop what’s right. Burn like our power of the Yellow Light!” I recited the Yellow Lantern Oath and the ring started to glow yellow. I held up the ring and pointed right at Alex and smiled.

“That’s what you’re afraid of?” I asked with a laugh. I held out my clenched fist and a beam of yellow light hit the ground and three gigantic spiders came out of the ground.

Alex started to scream as they converged on him. He fell over unconscious having fainted as they started to pick him up and pass him around between the three of them like a spider game of hot potato. I walked over to him and bent down and removed the Green Lantern Ring from his finger. I tossed it at Pukduwn. “I believe this is better off in your hands,” I said to him.

“Torrie, Stacy, do you mind if we take him off your hands for the time being?” Skye said.

“But Skye,” Stacy said, trying to stop us. But I knew that the girls were not going to stop so I had to teleport all of us out of there.

“And then they just teleported out?” Sarah asked Stacy. The girls went back to the Playground to find out where we had gone. They were all standing in the bus in the garage underneath the walkway to the rest of the bus.

“Yeah, we hoped that they had come back here?” Torrie said.

“But why would they leave like that? Unless-” Clarice started.

“It was because we were in sync,” Skye said.

They all looked up and there we were all five of us standing on the walkway looking down on my other girlfriends. “What happened?” Barbara asked who was there visiting us for the weekend.

“We noticed that he wasn’t smiling when he was joking with Alex. That meant that he was afraid,” Diana said.

“What could possibly scare you?” Stacy asked me.

“Power,” I said.

“Power?” Clarice asked.

“You see one of his mutant powers allows him to copy other mutants’ powers and sometimes they become permanent. Like with yours and mine, Clarice.” Laura said.

“What are you talking about? I know that your powers and Wolverines’ are the same so when he permanently copied one of yours he copied both. But he has never kept mine.” Clarice said.

“That was until that island. The day that I spent with you,” I said with a truly happy smile.

“You are a part of me now; forever,” I said. Clarice looked like she was torn between crying and wanting to know why all of us were so serious.

“So you have a lot of powers. What difference does it make?” Torrie asked.

“The difference that it makes is that he’s afraid that no one should have this much power,” Claire said.

“I can’t just stop being who I am,” I said as the five of us came down the spiral stairs.

“But it’s something that I am going to have to deal with,” I said.

“And we wanted him to know that we were going to be there for him forever,” Skye said.

“That sounds like you five want to get married,” Clarice said.

“It does because we do,” Diana said.

“We know that it will be a long journey before we can walk down the aisle to David,” Laura said.

“But we also want to make sure that all of you understand something,” Claire said.

“That I’ll never stop loving each and every one of you,” I said, giving each a kiss as they started to smile and cry at the same time.

“Why did you both call us here Beyonder, Life Entity?” Pukduwn asked.

“They didn’t, I did,” I said as I walked up to them.

“Yes. It was my son that called all of you here. He wants to talk to you and these lovely women here wanted to meet me.” my father said and Skye, Claire, Laura, Diana, Stacy, and Torrie came up to stand at my side.

“But before we begin shouldn’t you two be on that side of this talk,” I said looking back at Torrie and Stacy with a smile.

“And don’t tell the rest of the class about what this is about. And if any of you brought gum you better have brought enough for everyone.” I joked and was smiling while doing so.

“You have a lot to explain,” Waa-Nia said.

“Yes, yes I do. First off, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you that I am the White Lantern. I was dealing with some personal issues. Stacy and Torrie know what those issues are and that’s all I’m going to talk about as regards to them right here.” I said to everyone.

“Now unlike all of your power rings the White Lantern power ring grants me not only the powers accustomed to the White Lanterns, and I do have powers that only the White Lanterns possess, but the powers of all the other Lantern rings too,” I said.

“The reason for that is simple. The very first White Lantern was a man who possessed all the other rings. And by using the help of another Life Entity he combined them to create the White Lantern Corp. And it is powered by LIFE. And I have watched this man and he is a man that I could deem worthy to possess the power of the White Lantern.” the Life Entity said.

“And he is also the only one who could lead you. And teach you to walk down the heroes path.” my father said.

“Listen I don’t want to disrupt anything,” I said to them.

“No. He is right, you can teach us a lot.” Lexie said.

“She’s right, it will be an honor to work under you,” Pukduwn said.

“Okay. Thank you. First thing, I am a busy man; I am a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Avengers and an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. so I won’t be with you all the time. So the first thing I am going to do is appoint a second-in-command to assume control when I’m not there. And there could be no one better than you Pukduwn.” I said to him.

“Me?” he asked.

“Yes, you. You kept this team working, you’ve been a leader that anyone could look up to proudly. So for that, you deserve this.” I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

“Thank you,” he said as he grasped my hand.

“Now, Life Entity, father, you have done a wonderful job selecting these Lanterns. But from now on I want them to decide who will join us as Lanterns.” I said.

“You want us to-” Waa-Nia said.

“Create more Lanterns? Yes. You all have proven yourselves worthy of those rings. Now all of us will choose who else wears them. Choose wisely.” I said to everyone. And with that everyone was sent home.

After everything that happened the girls and I decided to go to an amusement park to have fun for the day. It was so funny to see guys and girls of all ages trying to figure out why all these gorgeous women were with a guy like me. “Why the long face?” I asked Torrie.

“It’s nothing,” she said. She had been a little distant all day.

“It’s something because I haven’t seen a smile on that pretty face of yours all day,” I said.

“It’s just that, I used to be the source for greed. I would never have been here with all of these women who are dating the same man as me. I would never be as happy as I was when you told me that you were going to marry not me but FOUR other women. And when I got this ring I thought that that was my greatest strength.” she said looking at everyone else riding one of the rides.

“But now, I’m the happiest I have ever been. When you told us that you wanted to marry those four I was tearing up with joy. And I hadn’t even known them that long. And last night I have never been more aroused by anything as I was watching you and Stacy make love in my apartment. I’m just worried that I’m going to lose my touch when it comes to the Orange Light.” she said looking at her feet.

“Torrie, if I was to go over there to that hot blonde working at the concessions stand and she would kiss me out of the blue. What would you do?” I asked.

“I would probably bitch slap her for kissing my man,” she said with a very honest answer.

“And that’s why the Orange Light is always going to be powerful in your hands. Because even if I start dating two hundred more women you would never accept them unless I truly loved them. As much as I love them, as I love you.” I said, giving her a kiss.

“I love you too,” she said with a smile.

“Let’s go join the fun shall we,” I said to her.

“Let’s,” she said, putting her hand in mine and we went over and joined the other girls just getting off the ride.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:40:10 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA