Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 45  (Read 5633 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 45
« on: February 23, 2019, 12:50:25 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 45
A-Force “The Force from Asgard”

“Are you ready to start?” Thor asked as we stepped into a field outside the city. There were only a few people there including Thor’s father Odin.

“Don’t you do tests of strength in the arena?” I asked.

“Arena? What are you talking about?” Lady Sif asked.

“This is why I don’t talk about what happens in other universes when I’m not affecting them. I make an ass of myself every time.” I joked and Daisy patted my arm as Thor and the girls smiled.

“Who are we fighting anyway?” Daisy asked.

“You will be fighting Lady Sif, the Warriors Three, and I,” Thor said.

“Wait, why are you joining in on the fun?” I asked.

“Because I have talked to Tony and Steve if you do well here Daisy, you will be joining the Avengers,” he said. Daisy looked at him excited now.

“Oh, you shouldn’t have dangled that carrot. I think Quake’s now going to make sure she kicks your ass if that’s what it’s going to take.” I said.

“Oh yeah,” she said, getting ready for the fight.

“Okay, so I ask again, are you ready?” Thor asked.

“And waiting,” I said. The girls were standing at my side. All of them were waiting for the fight to begin. And as soon as the fight started we paired off. Volstagg was the big guy of the Warrior Three. But Wonder Woman was currently kicking his ass like it was nothing. Hogun was trying to find a way to pin Singularity down. But it was made hard by the fact that every time that he thought that he had cornered her she would either fly out of reach or teleport right behind him and fire off energy blasts at him. X-23 was fighting Fandral. She was parrying every thrust he was doing.

But the real show was happening with Quake and I. I was fighting Lady Sif and she was fighting Thor. She was holding him off. Every time he went to hit her with Mjӧlnir she would send a vibration wave holding it back so that it didn’t come near her. And she was also sending vibration waves into the ground making it shake beneath Thor’s feet. So he would have to take a moment to steady himself. And when he did, she would start throwing punches and kicks. This was throwing him even more off balance.

I was outmaneuvering Lady Sif at every turn. She couldn’t hit me with either of her blades. It was made even more embarrassing for her with the comments that I was making. Nice try, I felt air on that one, and keep at it, I'm sure that you’ll hit me one of these times were some of my favorites. But when I jumped into the air and smashed down on the ground she was sent into the air. “I always knew you would flip over me.” I joked catching her in my arms.

“Put me down,” she said but wasn’t fighting to get out of my arms.

“If you insist,” I said, throwing her into the air and doing a backflip and kicking her to where Wonder Woman, X-23, and Singularity had already dumped their opponents all of whom were struggling to stand up or stay on their feet. We all converged on the fight with Quake and Thor. Wonder Woman clobbered him with her shield. X-23 retracted her claws and went low just as Quake let up the vibration waves on the ground so she didn’t hit X-23. It was like it always was when any of the five of us worked together we knew where each other was and what each other needed. Wonder Woman and X-23 pulled back without turning around knowing that Singularity, Quake and I were going to send blasts all aimed at Thor.

He went flying backward, landing not far from the others. “In the immortal words of Macaualy Culkin in Home Alone: Do you guys give up or are you thirsty for more? ” I asked as the five of us were standing over them. Thor smiled up at me. He held his hand out which I took and helped him up.

“You and your girls are extremely good,” he said with a smile. As the girls helped all of the others to their feet.

“Yes. These Midgardians are some of the best fighters that I have ever seen.” Volstagg said.

“The Avengers are just as good,” Thor said.

“Just wait until we get her properly trained,” I said to him.

“I thought she was trained?” Thor said with a frown.

“She only has mastery of the basic powers. That’s why she missed some easy follow throughs.” Wonder Woman said with a smile.

“I thought I would get away with that.” Quake said with a smile.

“Nope,” X-23 said.

“Nuh-uh.” Singularity said.

“Definitely not,” I said.

“More training?” Quake joked.

“More training.” we all joked back.

“And on top of that, we are all pretty tired,” I said.

“Why is that?” Lady Sif asked. She looked a little flush like she was fighting something in her mind.

“Well, we all decided to thank the most wonderful fiancé in the world last night.” Quake said to everyone.

“‘Thank’ him? What do you...oh I get it.” Thor said realizing that we were talking about sex.

“And we didn’t get finished until dawn.” Singularity said.

“And we had to come straight here.” Wonder Woman said.

“So not a lot of sleep, but it was well worth it,” X-23 said with a smile.

“Then you shall sleep this afternoon. And tonight you can regale us with stories of the Omniverse my friend.” Thor said.

“Sounds like a plan,” I said to him.

Everyone was laughing at some of my stories but I was staring at Lady Sif the entire time. She had been standing away from me all night, she also would stare at me and when she realized that I had seen her doing so she would look away. “So, I have to know my friend. With all these lovely women here, have you ever been with an Asgardian woman?” Fandral asked.

“A gentleman doesn’t talk about the women he has ‘been with’. But I have dated an Asgardian before.” I said with a smile.

“W-Who was the woman?” Lady Sif asked. She looked like she was nervous about the answer but was trying to hide it. And she would have succeeded. Most of the room was looking at me waiting for the answer, but my girls and I shared a smile. We had figured it out earlier just after the fight what was going on in her head. And I must admit that I had mixed emotions about it.

“Well, it is funny that you would be the one that asked that,” Claire said to her.

“It was her wasn’t it?” Thor said thinking back to what I had said when we had made the boots and gauntlets.

“Yes, it was,” Diana said smiling at Lady Sif.

“With everything that has happened with Captain Samantha Graham and the crew of the Nuria David has told us about every woman that he has dated,” Laura said smiling also.

“And one of those ex-girlfriends just so happens to be another universe’s version of you Lady Sif,” Daisy said looking at the reactions of Lady Sif. But she tried to hide how she felt about that now that everyone was looking at her and me.

“Really?” she asked, trying to sound nonchalant but she did have a small smile.

“Yup. It’s the second most intense relationship I have ever had in my life.” I said to everyone but for the first time in the night not looking at Lady Sif.

“What is the first?” Volstagg asked, looking in between Lady Sif and I.

“Ours.” all five of us said at the same time.

“Why did you break up with her, unless you haven’t?” Thor asked.

“Oh, we broke up alright. In fact, she broke my heart. Our problem can be boiled down to one word: PRIDE .” I said to everyone.

“What?” everyone but my girls asked.

“She was attracted to me because I was so strong at first. Like in this universe I was a member of several different teams. Let’s see I was a member of the Avengers, the Champions, the Secret Warriors and the X-Men of course. She loved that no matter what was thrown at me I could come back from it. And all the while I was mastering a way to integrate my original powers to my resting form. At the time I thought that I was searching the Omniverse for love so I thought I had finally found what I was looking for. Thinking back I think it was this relationship that made me realize that I wasn’t looking for love, but a place where I could fall in love. Which I have.” I said looking at Daisy, Claire, Laura, and Diana while thinking about all the other girls too.

“At the time though it was wonderful. But then she kept turning everything into a challenge. She wanted to see who could take out the most bad guys? Who could punch or kick the hardest? I’m even sorry to say this but...sex, she wanted to see who could make the other have the most orgasms or fastest?” I said remembering with a mixture of love and hatred.

“And I kept beating her. At first, it turned her on, but then she started to take each defeat personally. And this caused us to start fighting. Finally, the fighting got to us and I had to leave.” I said to everyone.

After that, everyone started to talk about the biggest fights and the loves of our lives. But I saw Lady Sif quietly leave the party. So the first chance I got I left too. “Why did you leave the party?” I asked, finding her. We were on a balcony looking out on the city.

“I just wanted some fresh air,” she said.

“Oh. I thought it was because of the story that I told about me dating another universe’s version of you.” I said.

“Why would that make me come out here?” she asked with a weak smile.

“Because you are turned on by me, aren't you?” I asked standing next to her.

“You knew?” she asked, staring at me.

“Yes. Laura and I smelt the fact you were wet after the fight. And you couldn’t stop taking glancing looks at me all the way back to the city. So we put two and two together and came up with twenty-two.” I joked.

“So you told us that story to subtly tell me that it won’t happen. I got the picture,” she said looking a little depressed. I took her hands in mine and gave her a deep and passionate kiss.

“Actually I told you that story not to discourage you. But to tell you why you’re going to have to be patient with me. She did a real number on me in the end. And I know it’s not your fault. And truth be told; you don’t even resemble her. But every time I look at you I can’t not think about her. I even thought about telling you that I didn’t see you in that way when we realized that you were attracted to me.” I said to her after we broke apart taking her hand.

“Then what made you kiss me just now?” she asked.

“Daisy,” I said smiling at her.

“Excuse me?” she asked.

“Like what Daisy said I’ve been telling them about all the girls that I have dated. And she saw that when we realized that you had sexual feelings for me that it bothered me.” I said to her with a sad smile.

“But she said something that made me think about the true opportunity that we have,” I said smiling at her.

“What is that?” she asked, smiling at me for the first time.

“We may never have the type of relationship that she and I had. But we have a chance to have the one thing that she and I could never have.” I said smiling at her.

“What’s that?” she said looking into my eyes with love and lust.

“A future. A future fighting together on the battlefield. A future of making love until dawn. Hell, a future where we’re raising a family together. I always wanted us to have a future. But I just couldn’t have that future with her. So be patient with me sometimes. Like when I am having trouble not with you but with her. And no challenges, just the two of us falling in love with one another. Can you do that?” I asked.

“Definitely,” she said, giving me another kiss.

“Hey, there’s our newest member of the Avengers,” Tony said, seeing Daisy. We had been back for a day now and had to tell Tony and Steve something.

“Hello there Mr. Stark,” she said.

“You’re an Avenger now call me Tony,” he said.

“How have you been?” Steve asked her.

“I’ve gotten the hang of the basics now I gotta do some serious training to master the rest. With some training both on and off the job,” she said with a smile.

“But that is not why we wanted to talk to you both,” I said to them.

“You see. She is in the same boat as me when it comes to availability.” I said.

“I am an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., an Avenger AND a founding member of our new team,” Daisy said to them.

“A ‘new team’? What new team?” Steve asked. At this point, Claire, Laura, Diana, Maria, and Lady Sif came up to us.

“A-Force.” we all said together.

“The base you gave us to train in was named A-Force Base. And it just so happens, that Singularity in the seed universe was one of the founding members of A-FORCE . When the girls found that out they wanted us to become A-Force here. But instead of it being a team of all female Avengers. It would be a team of lovers. We asked all but Martha Kent and the crew of Nuria to join us. Clarice, Sarah, and Patricia are enjoying their time on the sidelines. Torrie and Stacy just want to be members of the Lantern Corp. And Barbara is pulling a Batman on us and is only going to be there when we need her.” I said.

“But what is Lady Sif doing here?” Steve asked, seeing her having seen pictures of her after the incident in New Mexico.

“I am dating him as well,” she said with pride.

“And I have signed on not to fight but to be their woman that helps keep them organized,” Maria said with a smile.

“So there’s a new team on the block, huh?” Tony said with a smirk.

“Yup,” I said with a smile.

“Does this mean I won’t be getting my base back?” Tony asked.

“Probably not,” Diana said with a matching smile.

“Don’t blow the place up,” Tony said with a smirk.

“Wasn’t planning on it,” I said with a smile.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 09:59:25 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA