Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Street Wanker" Starring: Willa Holland  (Read 7672 times)

boobs

"Street Wanker" Starring: Willa Holland
« on: March 31, 2019, 06:25:18 PM »

Willa was walking down the street in Los Angeles, she had just gotten a milkshake and was enjoying the warm weather.  She was walking by an alley when she heard a noise and walked back to take a closer look.  She saw a leg sticking out from the corner at the end of the alley, Willa decided to go check it out in-case someone needs help.  As she gets closer the sounds get louder and start sounding real familiar, she finally reaches the end of the alley and realizes that the guy needs help, just not the kind she was expecting.

The guy she was so worried about was masturbating in his makeshift cardboard house, he was at least 40 and had clearly been on the streets for a while.  He was so into his fun that he didn't notice her walk up on him until she reached down and pulled his hand away.  "What are you doing bitch, can't you leave a hobo in peace.  I was out of sight minding my own business but no, that was going enough for you was it princess! Now get out of here, this is the highlight of my day.  On second thought stand right there, you're giving me some inspiration!", the hobo yells at Willa as he reaches for his cock again.

"Or I could give you hand, I'm all about charitable causes.", Willa says as she licks her lips.

The hobo looks at her in confusion,  "Girl don't mess with me or I'll make you regret it.", he says annoyed at her mocking. 

"Oh I'm completely serious.", Willa explains as she gets on her knees and grabs a hold of his penis with her right hand and puts down her milkshake with the other. 

The hobo shudders at that touch of a woman and touching his most sensitive organ no less.  He hadn't been touched that way by a woman in years and never by someone so beautiful.  He wanted to grab her and go to town on her ass but was afraid she'd run or call for help, so he let go at her own pace and enjoyed the show.

From his reaction Willa could tell he hadn't been with a woman in a long time.  Which was fine, but it also told her that he probably wouldn't last long so she would have to speed things up.  She slowly licks the head of his dick causing him to shudder again, she get ready to begin sucking it when...

The feeling of the girl's tongue on his dick blocked all of his inhibitions, he couldn't restrain himself any longer.  He grabbed the sides of her pretty little head and and thrusts his dick into her mouth.  The hobo begins skull fucking her with reckless abandon, he doesn't even realize that she isn't fighting back, just bracing her hands on his knees.

Willa was surprised the sudden face fucking but was enjoying the spontaneity of it all, she hadn't really thought it all through but assumed she was going to be doing all the work.  His dick tasted disgusting, she doubted even he knew the last time it was clean.  But that added to the fun of it all, who would believe a beautiful 27 year old actress was letting a hobo have his way with her in a back alley.  His dirty penis sliding back and forth through her pretty pink lips, rubbing all over her tongue as it hit the back of her throat again and again.  She needed him in her.  Now!

The hobo was having the time of her life when he started feel her hands slapping at his legs and was snapped back to his senses.  He let go of the poor girl and started apologizing, "Sorry, I'm sorry, I don't no what came over me!".  She didn't say a word, he thought she was getting up to leave when she pushed him onto his back.

"Don't apologize, that was fun. Now if you want to make it up to me, show my pussy that same kind of rough treatment, because I've been dying for that kind of a fuck!", Willa exclaims as she strips off all of her clothes showing her sexy tight body to the dirty hobo.  She squats over the hobo and grabs his cock still covered in her saliva and slowly lets it enter her soaking wet vagina.  Willa begins riding him when as requested he takes control again.

"Just remember you asked for this little girl!", the hobo warns as grabs her hips and starts thrusting into her no regard for her well being!  He never thought he would get to fuck someone this beautiful, let alone considering how far he had fallen in life.  She may be the sexiest piece of ass he had seen in his life.  Her small pert tits bounced as she bounced up on his member, he stomach was as flat as he had ever seen and her face there weren't words to describe to how gorgeous it was.  He reached up with one of his hands and started feeling all over her body, starting rubbing up her flat stomach and then groping her little breasts enjoying her little brown nipples.  He reached her face and pulled her down to his and started kissing her.

Willa could taste a mix of alcohol, tobacco, mystery meat, and who knows what else , as the hobo probed the insides of her mouth with his filthy tongue.  This man if nothing else, knew how to fuck a woman.  She was clearly was being rewarded for her good deed of the day.

He could feel himself getting close and decided to change tactics, he pushed off of him and flipped her over onto her stomach.  Without giving her a chance to ask what was happening he grabbed her by the waist and thrusted right into her un-lubed asshole.  He started plowing into her tight little sphincter like there was no tomorrow.  He didn't know if she was into anal and right now he couldn't be bothered to give a damn.

Willa was both surprised and wasn't at how vigorous this guy was fucking her.  She had some some violent fucks before and this was easily in the top 10.  She hadn't done anal in a while and it felt like her ass was being apart.  Willa was enjoying the bang wasn't sure how long she could take this kind of abuse.

He was almost there, so close. He wanted to make it last longer but he was past the point of no return now.  So he grabbed a fist full of the brunette's short hair and yanked her head back and not gently started biting her shoulder.  And then without any warning blasted his load into her dark little hole.  When he had finally finished cumming in her he let go of her and she fell onto her hands and he slowly pulled out.  He took a look at his work: cum was dripping out of her ass, there were hand prints on her waist and a visible but not bleeding bite mark on her shoulder.  He got up, pulled up pants and told her, "Thanks for the good time little lady, if you ever feel charitable again you know where to find me.".  With that the hobo walked back into his hut and took a nap.

Willa was spent after the intense fucking, she was thinking about taking a nap herself when she remembered that she had an audition for a new role soon.  She hurriedly put her clothes back on and hailed a taxi to get going, forgetting her melting milkshake in the alley with the hobo.

The following users thanked this post: JenniferLove

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA