Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Avril Lavigne - Hush  (Read 12279 times)

Noj

Avril Lavigne - Hush
« on: May 15, 2019, 03:52:26 PM »
This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

Walking along the darkened street with her friends, Avril's heels clicked and clacked sharply at the pavement as the diminutive Canadian headed for a night out. She hadn't been particularly in the mood to go out, feeling a bit down and frustrated, just seeking a quiet night in before her friend Abby had cajoled her into going out for a few drinks. With a somewhat exasperated sigh she had finally agreed, much to her friend's enjoyment, and got herself ready for the night out. Despite not being in the mood, she'd cheered herself up with some sexy underwear, opting for a sexy purple set with a balconette bra and a small, mostly sheer thong. With a quite subtle fitted black dress sporting a loose skirt and a pair of black high heels, it was simple but temptingly sexy.

Not that that mattered however; her friend Abby was a lesbian, and had chosen their venue that night as a local lesbian bar. It was apparently fun and enjoyable, there would be music so they could dance and not be harassed by guys, leaving Avril more relaxed to just have a fun night out. She'd met her friend years earlier through the music business, working in production, and whilst she'd come onto Avril a couple of times she'd gently pushed her back and they had settled into a close friendship with clearly understood boundaries. And so they were heading into the club her friend had chosen, with a couple more of Abby's friends that Avril knew loosely, though she wasn't sure which way they swung; it was none of her business really.

They headed inside easily enough and checked their coats, getting into the place; it was still a bit early and the music was soft by rhythmic, just purring along as they went to the bar to grab a couple of drinks. Abby grabbed them all a round of cocktails and waited for them as they settled themselves into a booth seat near the front window, having a view out over the bar and the sparsely populated dance floor area. They all made small talk and had another couple of drinks as the club began to fill up, gradually becoming a bustling scene as other women came in for the night to have fun. The music began to pick up, getting louder and more energetic as the ladies filled the dance floor. Her friend Abby and the other girls were happily eyeing up the talent as they joined in, evidently thinking of getting themselves a piece of the action for the night as Avril just glanced around, taking in the other women, noticing how pretty or sexy some were but in a disconnected way, not intending to take it up at all.

And then she locked eyes with a girl through the crowd; it was just a fleeting moment, the crowd parting at that second to reveal her standing there. She was punk looking, with dirty blonde hair with a pink streak in it that was shaved down one side of her head, dark make-up and a clear attitude. She was in a white top with her black bra clearly showing, a pair of denim shorts and fishnet tights finished with a pair of sexy little ankle boots. Avril was transfixed for a moment, eyes widening as her brain absorbed every detail of her in the momentary glimpse before the crowd closed again and she was gone. The girl melted back into the crowd, her heart squeezing in rapid beats as she turned away from Avril, staring her down with a certain hunger from her booth. She'd looked great with her snug black dress on, gorgeously smooth bare legs leading down into her heels, elegantly long blonde hair draping over her shoulders to frame her dark, piercing eyes. She gave a smile and little shiver to herself as she contemplated what she could do with that.

“Avril?” a voice said, breaking through her daydream and snapping her back to reality. Her friend Abby was talking to her, making her shake her head a little and take another sip of her drink as she felt the flutter of alcohol getting into her petite body.

“Sorry, I was miles away,” she mumbled, hoping they hadn't seen her staring at the girl for what felt to her had been ages.

“You're really distracted lately,” Abby continued, sliding up close to her on the leather sofas of the club, able to talk over the noise of the music and rabble of people.

“Yeah I know,” Avril said, giving a sigh. She had been, just feeling like things hadn't really clicked into place for a little bit.

“You need a holiday or something, really change things up for a bit, bring you out of your funk,” Abby said, draining her cocktail.

“Yeah? Like what?” Avril replied, sipping at her drink, enjoying the fruity blend.

“Well, you're in a lesbian bar,” she said with a smirk, teasingly reaching over to squeeze at her thigh, making Avril jump a bit.

“Whoa, I don't think I need anything like that,” Avril said with a laugh, downing the last of her drink.

“How do you know huh?” her friend teased, making Avril roll her eyes. She'd tried to get Avril to try pussy for years now, hers or anyone else's, and she just casually enjoyed the joke of it now.

“I'll get us some more drinks,” she said with a smile, standing up to go to the bar.

“It's never too late to try you know,” her friend called after her as the other girls giggled with her. Avril just smiled and walked to the bar, squeezing her slender figure through the crowd easily and up to the bar, where she caught a break and got served quickly by the girl working through the busy shift. She ordered another round of cocktails, asking for random ones since her friends wouldn't mind either way and could enjoy the surprise. She was the one that got a surprise however, as someone moved in closely beside her as she waited for the cocktails to be made after paying.

“Hey,” she said, shouting somewhat over the noise around them. Avril was a little startled, as much at how fast the girl had appeared beside her like that as anything else, turning to see the punky looking girl from earlier that she'd locked eyes with. She'd obviously taken that as a come-on and used this opportunity to go for Avril as she got away from her friends.

“Oh, hey,” she replied, unsure how else to respond in that moment as she got her bearings.

“I'm Lily,” she said, just nudging across slightly to push Avril with her shoulder.

“I'm Avril,” she replied, giving a polite smile, noticing how he hair was shaved down the left side of her head, similar to something she'd rocked a few years before.

“I know,” she said, smiling a little bashfully before her confidence came back.

“Do you wanna get that drink and come sit with me for a bit?” she asked, just reaching out to let her fingers brush over Avril's on the bar. The singer was taken aback slightly at the girls boldness, though she had to admit she appreciated the direct approach.

“Sorry, I'm just here with my friends tonight,” she replied, gesturing back towards the booth with a nod of her head.

“They can spare you for a little while,” Lily persisted, now giving Avril's hand a soft squeeze with a smile. Avril looked down at her hand, up the girls tattooed arm and back to her, noticing how big her blue eyes were, staring hopefully into hers.

“They might, but I'm sorry, I'm not interested tonight,” she replied, giving a warm smile to let the girl down.

“Maybe another night though?” she said with a smile, trying to tempt her to bite.

“I'm straight, I'm just here for a bit of fun tonight,” Avril said, opening her hand to signal the girl to let go as her drinks were finalised on the tray before her.

“Catch you later,” Avril said casually, picking up the tray and turning to carefully manoeuvre her way back through the crowd.

“I hope so,” Lily said with a purr to her voice, just teasingly reaching out to let her fingers graze across Avril's bum as she stepped away. Avril was a bit shocked by the brazen move, but also felt a little tingle spread through her alcohol-buzzed body as she cautiously got through the throng of people to get back to her booth with her friends, who greedily grabbed up the cocktails for a fresh sip. Avril edged her way into the booth and sat back down, taking a fresh cocktail in time to have one sip before Abby moved in on her again.

“Made yourself a new friend up there I see, ambushed by a fan?” she said with an edge to her voice that suggested far more was going on.

“Not quite,” Avril said, giving a look. Her friend just looked back, waiting for more.

“She's after something I'm not giving,” Avril replied, giving a playful roll of her eyes.

“She's hot, you should be flattered,” Abby said, eyeing her carefully across the club with a smile as she still stood at the bar waiting for her drink.

“Yeah I guess she's hot, so what, she's not my type you know that,” Avril said, letting her own eyes wander up again to check out Lily as she took her drink and a shot for good measure, immediately downing the shot and standing the glass back down on the marble top of the bar.

“You don't want a hot 20-something to warm your bed up tonight?” Abby teased with a smile, nudging Avril playfully.

“Even if I do, I'm not going for that,” Avril said with a laugh. “Anyway, you're single, go for it if you like her,” she retorted, giving Abby the clearance to make a move.

“I do like her, but she's only got eyes for you tonight I think,” she said, nudging Avril again and discreetly pointing up towards the bar where Lily was standing. She was staring across at them again, at Avril, her eyes unwavering for a moment as she took a sip of her drink and smiled, giving a wink and then turning to disappear into the crowd again. Avril was silent for a moment, taking another gulp of her cocktail which seemed to be disappearing rather quickly and then looked away, feeling the faintest hint of curiosity.

“So, doesn't mean I have to go home with her,” she said a little dismissively.

“This is a bit different, she's really into you, she seems cool to me,” Abby said.

“Maybe but I'm straight, she's not what I'm looking for,” Avril said, aiming to put the question to bed. Her friend had pushed the idea of giving girls a go a few times before but she felt like this was a tad more pushy.

“So what? It doesn't mean you can't even try it. Just have fun, explore yourself and all that, there's a whole world out there to enjoy,” her friend blurted out, throwing her arms out slightly, sloshing her drink a little as the alcohol soaked into them both. Avril just gave a non-distinct mumble in reply as she looked down into her glass, unable to argue that there was a whole world out there to explore and maybe she was missing out on something fun, but also figuring she was still straight and it really wasn't her thing.

“Besides, you said you've been feeling sexually frustrated lately. Maybe this is what you need; a beautiful stranger, something new and lots of fun, help you break that pattern,” Abby continued, gesturing towards the crowd where somewhere Lily was dancing.

“Well yeah I might need to get fucked but this isn't exactly what I had in mind,” Avril exclaimed, motioning to the gay bar with a wave of her almost empty glass. Abby's friends, who had been in a conversation of their own at the other end of the seat, heard this and looked over to them in surprise, Avril's volume higher than intended.

“What do you have to lose, really?” Abby said more calmly, offering it as food for thought. Avril couldn't help but think about that as she took the last drain of her drink and stood the glass down onto the table, now littered with empties as she felt the swim of it through her body.

“I guess you're right,” Avril said quietly, realising she had little reason to argue with that point. The music changed up, loud and thumping with a cheer from the enthused crowd that drew people to the floor.

“Come on, let's go and dance,” Abby said, standing quickly and pulling Avril with her, their friends following as they swiftly got onto the floor and were swallowed by the pulsating crowd. Avril laughed as they slipped into easy, fun dance moves, the drink hitting them harder now, warming and loosening them up to just get captured by the music. They managed not to fall off their heels as they partied in the mass of people, so many other girls around them wrapped up with one another as they did. Avril was surprised Abby hadn't got herself in with another girl as she knew she was single, but she seemed set on lecturing her all evening as much as anything else. Just as another song kicked up, the thumping beat lifting the crowd once more, Lily appeared again, emerging from the crowd.

“Do you mind?” she shouted to Abby, dancing with Avril.

“Not at all,” Abby said instantly, sliding back and offering Avril with a wave like she was a prize on a game show, grinning widely and looking to her Canadian friend as Lily slid easily into place before Avril could protest. Avril scowled at Abby past her new dance partner, Abby blowing her a kiss and mouthing “have fun” as she turned to melt into the crowd, leaving her with the rather lustful Lily.

“Hey again,” she said with a sly smile, melting easily into the groove with Avril as they were caught up by the new song.

“Hey,” Avril said, giving just a little twitch of her eyebrow as she couldn't help but notice Lily's dark bra showing clearly through her tight white top.

“Hope you're having fun,” she said, close to Avril in the hot, dancing crowd.

“Yeah it's good fun, I don't appreciate you touching my ass though,” she said, wanting to call Lily out on it and push back a little against her overflowing confidence. Lily smiled, pausing a moment.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, just you've got a great ass,” she said with a fake, bashful expression.

“Thanks, but buy me a drink first,” Avril said with a smile, just baiting her a little bit.

“I did try,” Lily said cheekily.

“No you didn't, you just invited me to bring my drink along,” Avril said with a smile as they danced.

“Well I could buy you a drink now instead if you want?” Lily offered, making another advance on Avril to try and tempt her into yielding.

“I'm good thanks,” Avril said with a knowing smile, able to see the approach a mile away.

“I used to have my hair something like that,” she continued, reaching up to just brush her fingers through it, a little surprised at her own boldness as Lily gave a suppressed shiver at the contact.

“I know you did. I love it, to be a little different,” Lily replied, dancing closer to Avril as the Canadian star looked into her eyes.

“Are you sure I can't buy you that drink?” she asked again, hopeful that Avril might give in.

“No I'm good, let's just dance,” Avril replied, wanting to just keep Lily at arms length right now. Lily pouted a moment, before a slower, more intense song came on, breaking Avril's intent to lessen Lily's ambition.

“Oh I love this song,” Lily purred, sliding forward on her toes to Avril and putting her arms around her neck to begin swaying a little, her fingers flicking out to play with her long blonde hair. Avril was taken aback again, suddenly out of her comfort zone despite the alcohol, unsure quite what to do.

“Come here, put your hands on me like this,” Lily said, leading Avril's hands to her waist, sliding them onto her and rather sensually down onto the flare of her hips and pressing them into the top of her denim shorts to help guide and follow the sway of her body. Avril couldn't deny the feel of Lily's warm body in her hands was inviting, the rough waistband in her grasp tempting, sexily beckoning to her despite her preferences. Lily returned her arms around Avril's neck as they started moving, letting her foot slide between Avril's legs to press her sexy fishnet tights to the singers bare skin, an illicit thrill as they danced, feeling her legs tremble a little at her touch before just moving open a little more to let her in. They moved together for a few beats before Avril spoke up.

“Look Lily...” she started, but the dirty blonde bombshell cut her off.

“I know I'm not entirely your thing, but it doesn't mean we can't have some fun does it?” she said, breaking the tension of it all.

“No it doesn't, I'm just new to this and all,” Avril admitted, moving more comfortably with Lily now, the pair of them entwined in amongst the other lesbian couples on the dance floor. Avril gazed into Lily's gorgeous blue eyes, seeing only restrained want in them.

“I get that, we all have to start somewhere. I can help you...and you might just like it,” she said persuasively. Avril didn't say anything in return and they just danced together for a few minutes, their hands changing places as Lily slid her hands down to Avril's hips, the singer just automatically sliding hers up around Lily's neck instead of pushing her away. Lily let her hands play, taking in the curve of Avril's hips, teasingly pulling her skirt up a bit and then reaching round to take a handful of her ass in a proper squeeze this time. Avril didn't mind at all, though she wasn't sure of herself to admit it, she liked the way Lily touched and teased her, pulling her closer in that moment.

It was all the encouragement Lily needed, sensing Avril finally giving in to her advances and temptation, and pulled herself close to her. She just gave the briefest pause, the tiny opportunity for Avril to break from it, but she didn't, and Lily went for it and laid a light kiss on her soft lips. It was just the barest graze, which Avril didn't flinch at, and then they melted into one another, Avril actually pushing forward to initiate the hot, hungry snog that followed. Their lips pushed firmly together as they kissed deeply, Lily's tongue delving deeply into Avril's mouth before she returned the favour, pulling one another closer to each other in a heavy moment that the singer absolutely gave in to, feeling Lily's hands pull tightly on her ass as she pulled their hips together. Their kiss remained lustfully entwined for just a blink more before Avril broke it and pulled back, putting her hand onto Lily's chest.

“No, I just...” she said, unable to finish her sentence, lost in her confused sensations.

“Come on, you like it, it's alright,” Lily said, not wanting Avril to get away from her. She reached up and pulled Avril's dainty hand down straight onto her breasts, encouraging her to squeeze and tingling deeply when she felt her do so, even as she protested.

“It's just...I'm not sure if I can,” Avril said, feeling conflicted, not wanting to let Lily go but also not wanting to just give in to the feelings she had. Lily paused, knowing she needed to give Avril a chance to take all this in through her somewhat drunken mind.

“Ok, look; Avril, I want you, I think you know that. Just think about it, please. Do what you really want,” Lily said, pulling back and squeezing her hand. Avril gave a smile and squeezed her hand in return, then broke away to escape the crowd, feeling breathless and needing a drink, head spinning with possibilities. She got back out of the heaving crowd and past the bar, heading back to her friends in their booth by the window, sliding into her seat as Abby made way for her and reached out to pour her a drink. In the time she'd been dancing with Lily, Abby had got them a couple of bottles of champagne and was filling a flute for her, passing the slender glass to Avril who immediately took a couple of good slugs of it, practically inhaling it as her confused heart fluttered.

“Good dance then I see,” Abby said with a teasing smile as she sipped her own champagne.

“Shut up,” Avril muttered sulkily, looking away from her friend, embarrassed at being called out.

“Whoa hey come on, I'm only teasing,” Abby said warmly, leaning forward to put her hand on Avril's shoulder, making it clear it was only fun. Avril took another sip and breathed deeply in silence for a moment before looking back over to Abby.

“I know, sorry, I'm just...” she trailed off, looking back to the dance floor, not that Lily was visible, and then back to Abby with a frustrated, questioning look.

“Confused, I know,” she said, summing it up tidily.

“Yeah. I don't know, like...she's not my thing, but...” Avril mumbled, unable to collate her thoughts.

“But she's there if you want her,” Abby said, topping up their glasses with some more from the bottle.

“Yeah. But I'm straight, and I wouldn't know what I was doing anyway even if I did go for it,” Avril said.

“Well everyone has to learn things somehow. If you want to try it why not just go for it,” Abby said.

“I just don't know if I actually want to,” Avril said, giving a sigh. “Dancing and kissing her is one thing, but to actually go home with her?”

“Well, you know my thoughts on it. It's up to you, it's an open door if you want to push on it,” Abby offered, leaving the choice with Avril. She just gave a smile and they clinked their glasses together playfully, Abby's other friends joining to help in draining the bottles of champagne as they giggled and made fun talk. They made no more mention of Lily directly as they laughed and talked about girls they themselves had met that night and other general things, with one of the girls giving a detailed account of getting her nipples pierced and how much she loved the sensations of them now, offering to drunkenly show them, though Abby put a lid on that lest they get kicked out. The rest of the evening just became a blur, the glasses of fizzy champagne easily sliding down on top of the cocktails to ease all pain or worry, even as Avril contemplated Lily and what she represented with Abby and her friends making a few playful suggestions to her about what she could do and why she should give it a go.

As the night eased down, the club starting to clear, Avril was talking with Abby about record production and how she really had to come and work with her on her next album. Her friend was enthusiastic and babbling on about the kind of work she'd like to do, a conversation that had little reality however and wouldn't be remembered the following day. It was interrupted however as Abby looked up, seeing Lily emerging from the crowd and approaching their booth.

“Look alive Av, it's your girlfriend,” Abby said with a smile.

“Shut up, no it's not,” Avril said tipsily, looking round to see the punky girl coming up to their booth. She was strutting quite confidently to them from the thinning dance floor, eyes locked onto Avril.

“Time to make up your mind,” Abby said in the seconds before she arrived.

“Come on, you know I can't,” Avril murmured, watching as the tempting 20-something tottered towards them on her cute ankle boots.

“You can do whatever, and all I can say is I wish my first time with another girl could've been so easy and open as this,” Abby said, giving a shrug and raise of her eyebrows to show Avril this was an opportunity without doubt. Avril had just a moment more to think as Lily reached their table, looking down at them as they stopped mid-sip of their latest glass-too-many.

“Hey,” she said, looking down with a naughty edge to her smile.

“Hey again, good night?” Avril asked, still holding station with her glass.

“Yeah, it's been good but I'm going home now...so are you coming with me or not?” Lily asked straightforwardly, her smile breaking into a bit of a grin as she let her tongue just dart forwardly suggestively. Avril felt a rush of nerves run through her despite the alcohol, heart rushing as she internally panicked for a moment. She was impressed by Lily, coming up in front of her friends and making her move a final time, and in that final sudden moment made her choice.

“You've got guts, I'll give you that,” Avril said, smiling herself as she kept her composure. Lily stayed silent, just giving a slight nod of her head and flick of her eyebrow. Avril looked her up and down once more, taking her in with all her sass and attitude, deciding to just push it a little bit further.

“If I come with you, are you gonna eat my ass for me?” Avril asked, looking Lily directly in her mesmerising blue eyes. There was a silent pause, with even Abby seeming a little taken aback by it.

“What? I like it,” Avril muttered to her friend beside her after seeing the wide-eyed look at her, glancing sideways before looking back to Lily for her answer. Lily had been silent, a little surprised by Avril suddenly being so direct with her, but she had it all covered.

“You come with me, and I'll do anything you want me to do,” Lily said with a naughty, dirty little smile that said she was a girl of her word. Avril stared into her eyes, pausing for one more moment, before she tipped her head right back and downed her glass of champagne, standing the flute down on the glass table with an air of finality.

“Then let's go,” she said with the slightest inebriated wobble, reaching over to find her bag, which Abby eagerly handed to her, pulling herself up from the leather seat onto her heels as Lily just beamed in triumph, having succeeded in getting Avril at last. Abby just smiled in exhilaration at seeing Avril finally grasp the opportunity and go for it, pulling her bag over her shoulder as Lily excitedly took her hand, leading her purposefully towards the exit, knowing that Avril was in for an interesting introduction to lesbian sex. Lily pulled Avril energetically outside, full of energy and eager to get things going as fast as possible, making the Canadian star stumble slightly in her haze on her high heels.

“Whoa calm down, gimme a chance her,” she exclaimed, holding Lily back and leaning on her grasp as she reached down to pull her black Manolo back on properly.

“Sorry, I'm just...your place or mine?” Lily said, changing the subject to keep them right on track.

“Your place,” Avril said easily, not wanting to take Lily back to her hotel.

“Ok, it's not far, just a few minutes,” Lily said, sliding in with Avril to lock arms with her.

“Good, won't have to walk too far in these shoes,” Avril said with a smile, kicking her feet out to indicate it.  Lily giggled, pulling in close to her conquest, just needing to hold herself back for a few minutes to get her home. In their inebriated state the walk melted away in moments, Avril just staying quiet, mind racing as she mused over what was to come, willing herself to stay calm however as she was sure Lily would guide her through it quite comfortably. Lily guided her into an apartment block, letting them in carefully through the front door given the early hour of the morning and pulling her through to the back of the building and a ground floor abode. The dirty blonde fumbled with her keys in her haste to let the Canadian star into her home, jingling through her bunch of keys to find the right ones, quickly getting the door open for them and showing Avril inside. She flicked the lights on as the singer stepped into the hall, Lily swiftly following her inside and closing the door behind them, snapping the locks shut to seal out the world beyond.

Avril was just glancing around when Lily grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, catching her a little bit by surprise as she pinned her and kissed her passionately, delving her tongue deeply into her mouth, seeking her own out as she hungrily took the lead, knowing it was what Avril needed, her hand sliding down the singers slender, petite body to take a gentle squeeze of her breast, feeling Avril moan slightly through their kiss, pushing forward with more vigour as her hand slid down the pinch of her waist and onto her hip again, just pulling her dress up slightly to feel the thin strap of her underwear beneath. Her fingers bunched up Avril's skirt to let her touch the singers soft skin, letting her hand slide round to squeeze at her bare ass, able to tell immediately that she was wearing a thong. Just as she let her fingertips creep across and brush up the embossed back of Avril's sexy purple underwear, the singer pushed forwards and pulled Lily's wrist away from her, just holding her back. Breaking their kiss, Avril gasped and looked into her eyes, seeing the hunger and lust in Lily.

“Be gentle with me, this is my first time you know,” Avril said with a smile, being playful but also serious.

“Don't worry, I'm gonna get you through this just fine,” Lily said, leaning down to kiss at Avril's neck, something she loved, immediately making her shiver and melt a little in Lily's grasp.

“Good, treat me right and I'll play nicely,” Avril murmured through a smile. Lily giggled into her neck as she kissed, letting her tongue drag over her soft skin, teeth just grazing lightly at her before she gave a nip that made Avril jolt a little and cling to her, hands pulled tightly into the back of her shoulders, fingers just twisting into her black bra strap as she worked up the courage. Lily just covered it in kisses as if it never happened, testing her out as her arms wrapped round her, one pulling into the small of her back as the other slid down and under her skirt again. Avril didn't protest and she pulled her hand up for another firm handful of the Canadian's firm booty, letting her fingertips once more seek out Avril's panties, making her shudder by licking up the side of her neck as she explored her, fingers playing over the contours of the back of her thong, teasing round the waistband and then delving down the back of it and over Avril's tight asshole, making her gasp and shudder.

“These feel like very sexy panties you've got on,” Lily teased, hooking a thumb into the back of them to just start slipping them down.

“Take me to the bedroom and you can see them,” Avril mumbled, which was all the invitation Lily needed. She pulled back, gave Avril one more quick kiss and then pulled her determinedly with her towards her bedroom at the end of the hall, their heels clicking on the floor. She pulled Avril into her bedroom, flicking on the lamp as the singer waited momentarily and then wrapped her up again, suddenly being more forward by grabbing her ass through her little denim shorts, making her murmur in pleasure as Avril gave a firm squeeze and slid her other arm around her, kissing at the back of her neck as her other hand now moved up to give a squeeze of her firm breasts underneath the flimsy top.

“Mm a little more fight in you now?” Lily teased, giving Avril the come on.

“You're not the only one that wanted this,” Avril murmured, a little surprised at her own boldness, the alcohol helping kill her nerves and inhibitions as she groped Lily's inviting chest, looking over her shoulder and down her cleavage, seeing her rapid breaths as she let her other hand push down to the front of her little denim shorts. Lily just breathed heavily in anticipation as Avril held back, teasing her waistband, before popping the button undone and then fumbling with the zipper, struggling a little before Lily turned in her arms and kissed her deeply again. Avril melted into it, enjoying their battling tongues before Lily turned her and threw her down onto the bed behind her, the diminutive singer bouncing on the mattress, skirt flying temptingly up from her knees to tease her silky thighs. Lily immediately grasped at her black heels to pull them off, just teasingly tickling the soles of her feet to make her giggle and kick a little before she slid onto the bed between her legs, intent on going for one thing.

“No no, wait,” Avril protested, pausing Lily in her tracks, making her look up a little quizzically at Avril.

“Take your clothes off, at least some of them,” Avril said, giving a smile that urged Lily to play along.

“I just want to see you first, then you can take mine off,” Avril offered. Lily just smiled and played along, sliding back onto her feet and turning around to shake her ass to Avril, looking over her shoulder with a smile. Avril was watching intently as she reached down to pull her ankle boots off, casting them aside and stepping down from the heel by a few inches, before undoing her shorts fully and bending forwards to pull them slowly down over her ass, revealing her black fishnet tights and peachy round ass, stopping just before she revealed the sweet bulge of her pussy and turning back around to stand directly in front of Avril's gaze. She stared into her eyes as she just bent a little, pushing her tits out as she eased the tight shorts past her hips and let them drop, standing back up to show that all she had on were the fishnet tights, with no panties whatsoever.

“Oh wow,” Avril said, unable to think of anything else as the beautiful Lily stood before her, showing a small, neat arrow shaved just above her pussy beneath the black fishnets. Lily just smiled as she crossed her arms and gripped the bottom of her white top, peeling it effortlessly up to reveal her toned tummy and silky black bra, firm breasts perfectly encased in the smooth lingerie as she pulled the top over her tumble of dirty blonde hair and cast it aside, smiling as she slid back onto the bed again, her hand sliding up Avril's beautifully smooth bare leg.

“Your turn,” she purred, pushing her hands up to drive the black skirt of her dress ahead of them, slipping it over Avril's thighs and around her hips to reveal her sexy little purple thong, the mostly sheer garment offering her a perfect view at Avril's smooth pussy as the singer lifted her ass to let the dress pull out from underneath her. Lily continued to push it up and Avril sat up from the bed, lifting her arms to let her new lover lift the dress up completely and peel the last of it from her and over her long flowing blonde hair to leave her in just her underwear.

“Very sexy,” Lily breathed as she looked down over Avril's pale, petite body, taking in the matching purple bra and reaching out to give a firm squeeze to her breasts through their lacy confines. Avril sank back onto the bed as Lily slid on top of her, kissing her softly now, just letting the singer show what she liked as her hands roamed over the tight, trembling body beneath her. Pulling away, she just took a firm grasp of the sides of her body, steadying her;

“Calm down Avril, it's alright. Just take it easy, you're going to enjoy this,” she whispered, kissing at Avril's cheek and giving her a moment.

“I know, it's just all new,” Avril giggled, breaking the tension by reaching up to let her hands slide around Lily, pulling over her smooth body from her hips, through her waist to her bra, running her fingers round to feel the strap as Lily resumed groping her in return. Their legs slid smoothly together, tentative but wound tight, like a spring ready to go off in a beautiful orgy of lesbian experimentation. Avril just cooled herself and went with it, taking in the soft smells and sensations of her female lover, enjoying caressing the silky skin beneath her touch and kissing up her neck, hearing her gasp in her ear as she punky girl writhed on top of her. Going for it, she deftly unclipped the bra strap, releasing Lily's lovely breasts from their silky confines and pulling the straps apart to her shoulders.

Much to her pleasure, Lily pulled up onto her knees over Avril and shrugged the straps off, letting the bra slide down her arms and casting it aside to leave her topless over the singer, showing her gorgeous breasts in the soft light of the bedroom. Avril estimated she was about a C-cup, her breasts weighty but firm, hanging perfectly on her chest with hard nipples, one of which was pierced. As she just lay back enjoying the view for a moment, fingers just idly stroking at Lily's fishnet-clad thighs, the sexy blonde reached down and took her hands with a smile and pulled them up to her chest, leading the singer willingly as she placed her grip straight onto her naked breasts, murmuring in contentment as Avril immediately squeezed and groped at her, feeling the hard nipple bar press into her palm in a blend of sensations.

“Mm that's it, just explore,” Lily breathed, loving how Avril carefully but firmly grasped her curves, squeezing her lovely breasts, feeling their firmness and letting her fingers pull back to pinch lightly at her nipples. She took particular interest in her nipple piercing, letting her fingertips and nails play and pull at it as Lily pushed down to slowly grind into her, feeling Avril respond and push up beneath her. Knowing the Canadian was ready to go she held her hands to her chest as she let her legs slide out from underneath her, sinking down to kiss Avril sensually once more, pausing to really let their tongues work together before she guided her delicate grasp over her shoulders and slid south. Lily kissed down her neck to her chest, grazing with her teeth as her fingers slid over Avril's lacy purple bra, tracing down onto the semi-sheer cups, able to feel the nipples sticking through in her arousal.

She kissed down over Avril's firm, more humble chest, onto the petite stars breasts as they heaved with her deep, excited breaths. Lily gave a few kisses and then reached up to peel the edge of one cup down, revealing her stiff nipple to her hungry mouth, letting her tongue slide out over Avril's soft, pale skin to circle and flick at it, making the musician gasp deeply, sensations flooding through her as another girl licked at her breasts for the first time in her life. Her thighs squeezed together as she basked in the new sensations, loving Lily being over her, introducing her to something new as the punky blonde reached under her back with her other hand to unsnap her bra with practiced ease, deftly releasing the strap and then pulling back momentarily to relieve Avril of it. She complied without fuss, lifting her arms so her newest lover could slide it off and reveal her breasts in the soft light, smiling as she immediately resumed her attack. She kissed, licked and squeezed at them, far more roughly now, making Avril squirm and give a slight cry as she bit down on a nipple just a little too hard.

“Sorry,” Lily whispered with a smile that said she wasn't entirely sorry. She left her hands at Avril's perky chest, caressing gently as she slid down and kissed over her tummy, kissing and pecking at her soft midsection as she made her way directly down towards her sexy matching purple panties, intending fully to explore what lay beneath them. Letting her hands drag down after her, Lily teasingly kissed and licked along the waistband of the underwear for a moment, able to feel the thumps of Avril's heart as she pulled her hands down her body, before kissing straight down over the front of the minimal underwear, Avril groaning in pleasure, able to feel her heat through the token fabric. Sliding her hands down to join her, she hooked her fingers into the waistband and then ever so slowly peeled them down, just teasing the reveal for a moment before Avril lifted her ass and invited her to do it. With a smile Lily slipped them down, the soft purple thong just clinging to Avril's vulva momentarily and insisting on being peeled off as Lily's eyes widened, staring at Avril's gorgeously smooth pussy before her. She stared as Avril sank back to the bed, just wiggling her hips a little in the moment that stretched before she spoke.

“Oh wow,” Lily whispered, “it's so smooth,” as she reached up to run her fingers gently over it, Avril murmuring with pleasure as Lily's fingertips gliding over her perfectly smooth body.

“So soft,” Lily murmured, sliding her fingers around and finding not a hint of stubble, only the perfect softness of Avril's most secret area. Lily leaned down and softly kissed at her, all across above her lips, both to tease her and to savour the moment. She'd never encountered a girl as smooth as Avril before, and she loved it.

“Thanks, I had it all lasered off years ago. I much prefer being smooth, it just feels so sexy,” Avril breathed, smiling proudly as Lily enjoyed her, just letting her hand lift to Lily's hair, taking the initiative as she let her fingers twirl in the pink and blonde strands and gently pulled her down to ease her into getting going.

“It's perfect,” Lily whispered, and then immediately went for it by diving deep and giving a long, intense lick right up Avril's soaking pussy, splitting the soft lips effortlessly with the tip of her tongue as she drew up and flicked it over her clit, under the soft hood to get direct pressure, making Avril give a guttural, shuddering grunt of pleasure and lift up from the bed as she curled up in orgasmic spasm.

“Holy fuck,” Avril choked out, shuddering gasps escaping her as she splayed back onto the bed, back arched and arms stretching out, completely submitting to Lily's oral assault as her legs fought with the panties still round her thighs. Lily just grinned at the intense effect she had on Avril, sliding her hands into her hips to hold her and giving several more firm, intense licks up her silky lips, making her Canadian conquest writhe and groan in absolute ecstasy beneath her, pushing her hips up into her mouth in a hungry lust for more. Lily slowed things down by kissing over her soft lips and mound, just letting Avril breathe for a moment as she eased off, letting her fingers brush and knead at her sides, making her gasp as she planted a sudden kiss on her clit and then proceeded down the inside of her thighs with her soft lips and tongue to tease Avril even more.

The singer shuddered intensely as Lily attacked her pussy again, going straight for her clit to suck hard through her soft hood, making Avril push her pelvis up from the bed into her as she ached for more, before dispensing with it easily and driving her tongue up beneath the delicate fold and rapidly circling Avril's sensitive centre, pushing a deep gasping groan from her as her hands dug into the bedding beneath her, head twisting, losing herself under her long blonde hair as she writhed. Lily altered her tongue from circles to fast motions back and forth across her button, first up and down and then side to side, loving the noises Avril was making, the way she twisted and moved in her grasp, but most of all the way she never stopped pushing her hips up for more. Lily broke from her clit, making Avril give a strained whine of frustration before a deeper moan as her punky lover delved her tongue deep inside her pussy, sliding her powerful, skilful muscle purposefully into her velvet tunnel. Lighting up Avril's nerve endings, Lily wiggled it deeply inside before pulling it back to thrust it in and out of her quickly, making sure she extended as far as she could inside the gorgeous musician before curling it backwards to tease at her G-spot, feeling the singer tense and try to push deliberately at her.

“Don't stop,” Avril whined, her only words since it all began.

“I won't,” Lily smiled, licking her lips and diving in for a final assault, knowing Avril was close to popping. She vigorously went at her clit again, wasting no time in going straight for it as she now knew Avril could take it, liking the direct approach as her tongue once again slipped under her soft hood and attacked her throbbing clit, making the singer shudder and groan again, hands twisting in the sheets till her fingers went white as Lily's tongue danced over her intimate area, circling, flicking, thrashing and lapping at her thousands of nerve endings. Avril had never been with a girl before and that was still a bit hard for her to comprehend, but what she knew was that Lily was on the brink of giving her one of the hardest orgasms she'd had in a long time, pushing her pussy up into her willing mouth to get every last lick before she exploded.

With a series of hard, escalating gasps Avril came to orgasm, holding out as long as possible before letting go with a huge jolting shake beneath Lily, the dirty blonde giggling even as she continued working her tongue and lips at Avril's clit intensely. Avril wailed her pleasure to the bedroom as she tensed up from the bed, her thighs squeezing together on Lily between them, finally getting the guts to reached down and shove her hand into her hair and pull her hard into her pussy, not wanting her to stop until she was done as she her wail turned into deep, soulful grunts through her groans of utter ecstasy. Pressing Lily firmly into place, she held her tightly, fingers twisting into her hair as she gave a few final, longer shudders as her orgasm faded into sudden and unmanageable sensitivity, her body suddenly so fragile and delicate she needed immediate calm.

“Stop, stop!” she squealed to Lily, twisting her hips as she was uncomfortably overwhelmed for a moment before her lesbian lover stopped, just pulling back and placing a few careful kisses over her smooth body, just above her pussy as Avril gasped for breath and let herself sink back into the bedding, muscles finally unwinding as she collapsed back exhausted. They just lay together for a couple of minutes, Avril catching her breath as Lily just rested her head on her hip, taking a moment together. Avril pulled her leg up and got it out of her thong, Lily helping to free her foot before she extended her leg again and pulled it round Lily, keeping her in place, far more comfortable now with what was what. She still didn't know how to feel though, or how she should in such a moment. Her thoughts were disturbed however by Lily kissing softly over her smooth pussy again, just a couple of teasing kisses at first before she slowly pulled her tongue up over her clit, making Avril quake in a mixture of pleasure and overwhelming sensation.

“Ah don't, don't. I'm too sensitive,” Avril pleaded, reaching down a hand into Lily's hair again, but not physically stopping her. Lily didn't listen and pulled her tongue up again, slower this time, feeling Avril shake and hearing her almost protesting gasps, but also feeling her pleasure as she carefully let her tongue tease up over her still throbbing clit. She wasn't going as intently now, just keeping it light, letting the friction of her tongue do the job rather than its strength as she built up a slow, almost painfully frustrating rhythm of licks. Lily interspersed it with sucks of her full lips, hands holding Avril's waist now as she shook and writhed, half wanting to stop Lily and half begging for her to keep going, hand still resting in Lily's hair as she threatened to stop her. But Lily knew exactly what she was doing, knowing just how to get Avril now in her heightened state, delicate but not fragile, letting her tongue just do the work as she ever so slowly licked her pussy, pushing her tongue slowly either side of the singers button, letting it play across it side to side, rubbing with the soft underside. It wasn't much, but it didn't take a lot given how sensitive Avril was feeling, and with a few more careful licks there was an unmistakable jolt of her hips.

“Oh god, oh fuck,” Avril half groaned as her fingers tightened in Lily's hair again and she pushed her pussy into Lily's mouth for the only time that session to embrace the last couple of delicate licks at her clit before exploding again, giving a hard exhale in the sensation overdrive of her second orgasm in such quick succession from Lily's talented oral skills. Her exhale turned to a growl of deep, satisfied pleasure as she gave a final intense shudder of orgasm and then sharply broke away, rolling her hips and pulling Lily's head up quite strongly by her hair, making her cry out slightly and twist her head.

“Sorry sorry, no more, I can't take it,” Avril insisted, releasing Lily's lovely dyed hair and sliding her hand over her pussy lest Lily give it another lick.

“Ok baby,” Lily murmured, kissing Avril's hand and then pulling her other one into her hair again, onto the shaved side of her head, where the singers hand immediately explored, rubbing through the shortly blonde hair and feeling how it blended into the sudden density of the rest of it, taking it in as she remembered her own style.

“You should get your hair cut like this again,” Lily said, loving the feel of the petite musician stroking her hairstyle.

“I could do, if I went punky again,” Avril said, considering it. She had enjoyed it when she had her hair shaved down the side, loving the feel of it as she stroked at Lily laying on her thigh.

“Not that you need to shave anything else,” Lily teased, planting a soft kiss above Avril's sweet lips and then sliding up as Avril drunkenly giggled.

“I'm glad you like it,” she purred as Lily kissed over her tummy and then her perky breasts, making sure not to miss the nipples, making Avril murmur with pleasure as she trailed her tongue up her neck into a deep French kiss with her. They made out for several moments, Avril's fingertips sliding up to brush at Lily's slender body, stroking them delicately down the punky blonde as she leant dominantly over her. She craned from the bed to hold their kiss as Lily pulled away, just smiling and waggling her tongue down to Avril to bait her and make her lunge up from the bed in an attempt to kiss her, giggling as the singer tried. She let herself be caught after a few attempts and they had another long, delicious snog as Lily sank down beside Avril, rolling on her side in the singers arms as they settled into an embrace. She knew Avril was ready to go still as her dainty hands slid all over her, taking in her body as her hands slid round her back, down over her waist and hip, round to squeeze at her bum and then back to her full chest. She seemed enamoured with her nipple piercing, twisting and pulling at it, and letting her fingers tease down towards her neatly shaved arrow though not quite taking the leap.

“Mm you're ready to explore I think,” Lily purred, breathing slowly as Avril kissed at her neck. She felt Avril hesitate, tensing up as the adrenaline burst through her, cutting through her drunken haze momentarily. Avril picked up again and let her hand stroke down Lily's body, all the way along her side and over her hip, just letting her fingertips trail along her ass as she reached down to her thigh. She kissed Lily softly on the lips as her other hand squeezed her beautifully firm C-cup once more, feeling the barbell through her stiff nipple press into her palm as her tongue gently worked at Lily's, just savouring the moment before she took a new step in her sexual life.

“I've never done this before,” Avril said with a slightly wavering voice as they broke their kiss.

“I know,” Lily said with a smile, reaching up to brush Avril's dyed blonde hair back from her face.

“I'll do the best I can,” she said, starting to kiss her way downward.

“You'll do fine, I'll direct you if you need it,” Lily said with a grin to herself, loving that Avril Lavigne was about to eat her pussy. She let her hands slide into Avril's long hair to guide her south, much as Avril herself had done a little earlier. Avril steeled herself to try something new, feeling her heart pounding in her chest as she kissed down Lily's body, moving quite swiftly to work her way down and get on with it before she doubted herself or lost her nerve. She kissed over Lily's soft breasts, squeezing them up to enjoy them together before kissing over her tummy as she rolled fully onto her back, pulling her knees up slightly in readiness. Avril kissed down over her toned tummy, able to feel the definition of her abs and marvel at the work she must do to maintain them as her hands pulled into her waist, kissing to her hips and just above the final destination. She hesitated again, building herself up to go for it as she kissed at Lily's soft, inviting body. She'd never been with a women before, but she couldn't deny the attraction of it, the punky blonde in her grasp so silky and inviting. Lily waited patiently, then frustratedly as she expected Avril go for it and tackle her throbbing clit.

“Just follow the arrow baby,” she murmured and pushed Avril down, her hand still in her hair with a commanded steer on the Canadian musician. Avril let herself be guided and went for it, letting her soft lips brush down over Lily's, through the beautifully shaved arrow of dark pubic hair and onto the smoothly shaven lips below. She moaned as Avril's soft lips met hers, letting her hot breath spread over her sensitive pussy to make her push down a little towards the star, spreading her legs in anticipation. She was so wet she was sure Avril's hand could slide inside her if she chose to finger her, so horny as the Canadian finally kissed at her pussy, lighting up her body and making her sigh deeply as she pressed her pout firmly onto her softest skin. Avril trembled as she took the plunge and started eating pussy for the first time, heart pounding despite her drunken nerves as she kissed at Lily's soft vulva, somewhat comforted by Lily's hand in her long hair. Kissing firmly, she let her tongue slide forward to split the top of her lips, feeling the delicate feminine folds yield so easily under her touch as she effortlessly slipped the tip of her tongue into her pussy and down over her clit.

“Ohh fuck yes,” Lily gasped with a heavy, shuddering shake at finally being touched, Avril managing to hit the spot on her first try as Lily's hand tightened in her hair. Lily writhed in ecstasy beneath the touch of the petite singer, an extra thrill coursing through her at the excitement of being with the world famous singer. Despite having never licked pussy before, Avril did know where she was going, and her punky lover's initial reaction only helped to steel her confidence as she dove back in for more. She pressed her tongue flatly across Lily's silky lips, taking in the smooth sensation as her tongue slid effortlessly across the hot skin, feeling it yield beautifully beneath her touch as she slipped down and split her full lips all the way to the bottom, letting the tip of her tongue dip into her juicy body, tasting the tang of her abundant juices. Lily just moaned in pleasure as Avril rolled her tongue back, swallowed and pressing her tongue firmly inside her, loving the heat of her as she probed into Lily's tight body, feeling the muscles of her vagina clench down around her invading tongue as she wiggled it as deeply as possible.

“Yeah like that,” Lily encouraged Avril to keep going as she delved into her body, her most intimate areas as the singer's hands slipped down to hold at her hips, controlling her body as she set about devouring it, her somewhat drunken haze helping to calm all hint of nerves and fire her up to go for it and do her best. She was enjoying it actually, loving the feel of Lily's soft, silky body in her hands and beneath her tongue, the feel of her reacting to her touch, her muscles clenching and pelvis undulating. Avril didn't tease her too long however, spending just a few more moments thrusting her tongue inside her before delivering quick kisses all over her smooth mound, letting her tongue just glance across the perfect arrow of dark pubic hair that betrayed Lily as a true blonde before giving long, slow licks up her pussy, letting her tongue just linger to tease at her clit to build her up. Lily shifted frustratedly beneath her, desperate for her to just go at it.

“Come on Avril, don't make me wait,” Lily almost whined pulling at Avril's hair to try and get her to give what she wanted. Avril just let her tongue play softly, unable to be drawn by Lily's hand.

“Give me a chance here, I've never done this before, I want you to enjoy it,” Avril said, half seriously, half teasingly as Lily wriggled beneath her. The dirty blonde gave a frustrated exhale, giving in to Avril's delay tactics, which was all the singer wanted. She loved doing it to her boyfriends when she blew them; being coy and slow, jerking them off and softly sucking, nice and shallow with a tease of her tongue until they were ready to just shove themselves down her throat till she choked they were so frustrated with her. And then she'd suddenly deep throat them, swallowing their whole length as they almost spasmed in unexpected pleasure, grabbing their hips and going hard with rapid full-depth swallows with perfect suction and her skilful tongue attacking like there was no tomorrow. They were usually helpless to fight her and just gasped and groaned their way to a huge, powerful orgasm, shooting deeply down her throat, hands twisted tightly in her hair at their pleasure. She knew how to take care of them, and she was trying to do the same thing here, teasing Lily up until she couldn't take much more and then going for it with ferocity.

Lily doubled up as Avril attacked her clit hard, burying her face into her and powerfully working her tongue across the hyper sensitive button, focusing in circles and then flicks in alternating directions across it, using firm pressure but not too much, hoping it was exactly as Lily wanted. The punky blonde had her knees up and was wriggling on the bed beneath her, gasping throatily in pleasure, loving what Avril was doing for her, overwhelmed at the sudden sensations after being teased, exactly as the singer had hoped. Her hand twisting in Avril's hair only spurred the musician on to keep attacking her button, working her tongue despite the ache to keep Lily bubbling. Lily was loving what she was doing, even if her technique wasn't perfect which was quite understandable given it was her first time. She was more than making it up in her effort and energy, tongue lashing at her delicate centre in the right ways to get her there. Only Avril suddenly stopped, giving her tongue a rest but also wanting to tease Lily and make her beg for it.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, thenewcomer, Blocboy VC, Downloadedscar, 666

Noj

Re: Avril Lavigne - Hush
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 03:52:52 PM »
“Avril, not now!” Lily complained sharply, not in the mood to be denied.

“Good things come to those who wait,” Avril teased as she kissed softly up Lily's soaked pussy.

“Or come and get them,” Lily said, abruptly pulling Avril away from her and turning her back onto the bed by her long blonde hair, making her cry out momentarily as Lily turned her over. In the same motion she pushed up from the bed onto her knees and threw one straight over Avril, pinning the singer beneath her before she knew what was going on. Sliding her other knee down on the other side of her head, Avril could only give a mumbled, token protest as her gorgeous punky partner pressed down to push her silky pussy into her mouth, not taking no for an answer and needing Avril to lick her to the finish. The singer, after a moment of contemplating what just happened, obliged and went straight at it, pulling her hands up Lily's firm ass and delving her tongue deeply into her soft folds, making her grunt as she started tonguing her clit once more, focused solely on finishing her off now.

“Oh fuck, right there,” Lily groaned, closing her eyes and shoving her hand into Avril's hair, holding her head up so she couldn't pull away again and leave her wanting. Avril didn't want to pull back though, rather enjoying herself and loving that Lily enjoyed what she was doing to her, even if she did fumble a bit. She sought only to please her now, her own pussy wet and ready in her arousal at her first time eating pussy as she worked her tongue hard, ignoring the ache in it as she powerfully pressed it into and around Lily's button, feeling the hard little nub under the tip of her tongue, just focused solely on it now in her bid to be what Lily wanted of her. The heavy, guttural gasps of her lover told her she'd done her job as Lily came to climax, grinding her pelvis down into Avril's frantic tongue as the Canadian kept going hard as her first lesbian lover trembled and then shook in a huge, hard orgasm, letting out a shuddering moan of ecstasy as she came.

Avril kept going, holding onto the bucking girl above her as she shook and bucked through her climax, wanting to pull away but also keep going as sensitivity hit her hard in her peak, opting to drive through it by shoving into Avril's mouth for a few final strokes of her tongue as she kept going like a trooper, her thick juices coating her lips before she finally could take no more. Yanking herself up on shaky legs, she knelt over her conquest as she still trembled with the end of her orgasm, gasping hard for breath and feeling sweat prickle all over her body, releasing Avril's head to flop onto the bed, tongue hanging out in exhausting even as her hands still squeezed at her ass.

“Goddamn, that was good,” Lily said shortly as she caught her breath.
“You sure you've never done this before?” she added with a smile, glancing down to Avril as she pulled her knee carefully over her to kneel beside her on the bed.

“Never,” Avril said with a grin, letting her hand stroke up her side gently.

“Mmm well I'd say you enjoyed it,” Lily smiled, running her hand down Avril's tight body to her beautifully smooth pussy and letting her fingers slip easily through the juicy folds, making her shiver slightly.

“It was certainly an interesting new experience,” Avril smiled, pulling herself up on the bed to sit with Lily, where they fell straight into a deep, tongue-twisting lip-lock, a quite tender moment between them, Lily able to taste herself on Avril's lips. Lily's fingers again strayed down to Avril's pussy, dipping easily between her soft lips, teasing over and around her clit before slipping down to push her finger up inside her as the singer groaned with pleasure, loving how tight and powerful her muscles felt as they twitched around her. Avril's hands were at her chest again, squeezing her firm C-cup breasts, fingers toying with her nipple piercing in aroused curiosity as she took in the female form. Lily kissed from her mouth down her neck, making Avril gasp and shiver, goose pimples rippling across her pale skin as she melted under Lily's ministrations.

“So, was this little gamble worth it?” Lily asked with a smile as she kissed down Avril's shoulder, letting her teeth graze at her as Avril's hand gripped intently at her breasts, something she enjoyed.

“Very,” Avril breathed with a smile. She certainly couldn't deny that she hadn't been entirely sure of going for a night with Lily, and still wasn't now if she really questioned herself, but it was eminently pleasurable and had turned into a fantastic experience. She hadn't had her pussy eaten with such skill for quite some time, and exploring new things was certainly much more enjoyable than she'd expected. Did it make her bisexual? She wasn't sure, but she knew she'd rather enjoyed it.

“And now it's time for you to pay up,” Avril said, interrupting their little play session to take charge again.

“Oh?” Lily said, looking at her quizzically.

“Yeah, you need to eat my ass,” Avril said with a smile. Lily paused, then rubbed Avril's clit intently to make her give a shuddering gasp of pleasure.

“Well, I did promise,” she smiled, kissing Avril hard again, their passion overtaking them as their tongues wrestled, hands roaming over each other's bodies in curiosity and desire before Avril gently pushed her away and down onto the bed.

“Oh want it like this do you?” Lily teased as she let herself be positioned for the singer.

“Yeah, payback,” Avril smiled, eyelids heavy with drunken tiredness before she turned and swung her leg over Lily in reverse cowgirl and slid her ass back to press down into Lily's face, murmuring as the blonde's hands slid around her, into her waist and down against the womanly flare of her hips to hold her in place. She shivered as Lily's tongue slid straight over her clit, making Avril rock her hips instinctively to give her easier access as she started to circle it, her body buzzing with pleasure as she wasted no time in getting the singer going again. Murmuring with pleasure,  Avril leant on the bed and started grinding herself more firmly into Lily, absolutely hooked on how her tongue worked at her, getting into every angle on her clit to stimulate her, until she remembered why she was there.

Pulling herself up on her knees a bit and up from the bed, Avril rolled her hips forward again and took charge once more, sliding her ass forward onto Lily's nimble tongue. As promised, she didn't hesitate in letting her tongue press firmly over her tight back hole, testing the resolve of the ring of muscle as she probed teasingly at her before giving a lick from her pussy over her asshole to make her shudder. Avril shivered as Lily licked at her, not having had her ass eaten for quite a while, and never by a girl at that. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes, letting the sensations wash over her, the naughty tingle spreading through her petite body, feeling it satisfy her in a unique way as the dirty blonde made no fuss and ate her ass, tongue running over and around her ring in a flurry of different directions, pushing and probing at her, just easing in enough to feel Avril squeeze on her.

Her hands gripped Avril's waist confidently as the singers own dainty hand slid down over her perfectly smooth body, across her silky skin to her sweet pussy, now dripping wet again. She gave a distinct shake as her fingers found her sensitive button, rubbing over her throbbing clit and quickly circling it as she felt a rush hurtle through her. It caught her a little off guard and she had to brace herself to stay upright, letting out a restrained moan of pleasure, which alerted Lily that she had her going and immediately made her double her efforts. Avril just groaned in ecstasy at the ramped up assault, Lily's tongue dancing over her tight back hole as her own fingers sped up on her clit, rubbing herself exactly how she liked it to take her towards a swift orgasm than accelerated up on her quickly. Holding out as long as possible to enjoy every moment of things, Avril steeled herself and bit her lip, restraining the quaking climax that threatened to burst through her.

She could only last a minute or so however, holding back long enough to build her orgasm up further before the unstoppable sensations swept her away, making her fingers go in a blur for a moment before she came hard with a squeal of pleasure, shaking intensely over Lily, eyes squeezing shut as her thighs clenched on the delicious blonde beneath her even as she kept on going to drive every bit of pleasure possible from Avril. With a final series of hard gasps, Avril pulled herself up from her lesbian lover and out of her grasp, tumbling off her onto the bed beside her as she tried to catch her breath, Lily equally short of it in the aftermath.

“That was great,” Avril breathed after a minute or so of recovering.

“You're welcome,” Lily smiled, both of them laid out on the bed. Avril closed her eyes, feeling tiredness hit her in the wake of their fun, the alcohol catching up on her a bit now, making her sleepy.

“Man I need to sleep,” Avril mumbled, pulling herself up and rubbing her eye, gazing down over Lily's gorgeous body clad in just her fishnet tights.

“Feel free,” Lily murmured, giving Avril a last chance to look over her before she rolled off the bed and sashayed out of the room, rolling her hips invitingly with a glance back over her shoulder at the singer on her bed, wide eyes taking in her gorgeous ass in the fishnet tights. Avril just paused a second as she heard her newest lover padding away into the hall, taking a moment to breathe and contemplate things, her new experience and what she'd tried. She couldn't make sense of it though, shaking her weary head somewhat and giving a stretch, pulling herself to the pillows and rolling the covers back to slide inside, settling comfortably onto the cool pillows as her slender naked body unwound beneath the sheets. She hadn't realised how tired she was now, feeling immediately contented and relaxed, taking a minute or so of quiet time before Lily came back into the room. The dirty blonde smiled as Avril lazily looked up at her, pausing to peel her fishnets off and cast them aside and flicking the lights off before hopping onto the bed beside Avril and effortlessly slipping in beside her.

Avril just murmured sleepily with a smile as Lily cuddled up to her, slipping her arms around her from behind and snuggling in close, nuzzling at her neck to send a tingle through her. They didn't say anything, just enjoying the closeness of one another as they rested together, Avril loving how the punky chick spooned her. She kissed softly at the back of her neck, sweeping her hair aside to let her lips trail gently over her skin, letting her tongue dab at her lightly. Avril tingled but was far too tired, her other hand squeezing Lily's where it meshed with her own. Half rolling back towards her, Avril craned over and kissed the gorgeous blonde softly, their kiss melting into a slow, gentle, tongue-twisting lip-lock before the musician slowly pulled away and turned back to settle down into the pillows.

“Good night,” she murmured, giving Lily's hand a final squeeze. Lily settled down behind her and let her other hand slip down over Avril's beautifully naked body, taking in a soft grope of her breast before trailing down her waist and resting over her hip, loose but just holding the singer close to her, her prize for the night and her effort almost. Avril didn't have time to ponder it however, dozing off tipsily as Lily did the same shortly after.

Waking in the morning soggily, Avril stretched an ache momentarily before slowly opening her eyes, wincing at the daylight around her. She tasted her dry mouth, desperately needing some water after the previous nights drinking as she blinked a few times and took in the bedroom. It was still early, the light bright but not long risen, which she gave a slight sigh at and rested back into the pillows. Until she realised she didn't recognise the room, opening her eyes again for another look around, taking it in and realising it wasn't a hotel either, willing her brain to remember where she was right now. Pushing herself up on an elbow, she looked around as her brain started to make connections, starting slightly when she saw Lily beside her, the blonde still fast asleep and rolled away from her now as her brain put it all together, reminding her of the night before in clarity; of the drinking, dancing and intense first lesbian experience.

“Well, fuck,” she murmured to herself, gazing down at Lily, still fast asleep. She wasn't quite sure what to do with herself, mind racing as she pondered what she should do, whether she should quietly leave or let things play out and see where it all went. She felt a little needle of embarrassment, knowing she wouldn't have done this if she hadn't been drinking...and cajoled into it. Deciding to tackle the issues at hand, she slipped carefully out of bed and padded silently out of the room, finding the kitchen and drawing herself a glass of water that she downed swiftly to moisten her dry mouth and get her rehydrating. Fumbling her way into the bathroom, she used some of Lily's mouthwash whilst taking care of other things, looking at herself in the mirror and seeing her smudged make-up from the night before below a mass of tangled blonde hair.

“Huh, good morning,” she mumbled with a slight laugh at herself, turning away from the mirror and sneaking quietly back to the bedroom. Entering as silently as she'd left, she tiptoed back to her side of the bed and slid back in beside Lily, again unsure of what to do. Sliding down under the covers, she listened to her latest lover breathing slowly as she slept, taking glances across to her, peeking over to her face, remembering how cute and pretty she was. Maybe it was that with her no-shit, straight forward attitude that had got her back home and into her bed, Avril mused. She lay alone and silent for a few more minutes before Lily stirred, murmuring and giving a long stretch before she turned half over and looked at Avril, who held her glance for a moment before looking away to the ceiling.

“Wow, morning,” Lily mumbled, giving a smile and rolling over fully towards Avril.

“Wow?” Avril questioned, looking back to Lily again.

“I thought you might have left already,” Lily said.

“I'm thrilled that you haven't,” she followed up quickly, reaching out to playfully tap Avril on the nose.

“I've only been awake a few minutes,” Avril replied, giving a smile and closing her eyes again.

“Hope you slept well,” Lily said, sliding closer to her in bed and drawing her into her arms. Avril let herself be cuddled, though she wasn't quite sure what to feel right now, confused in herself and a little hungover.

“Pretty well, just kinda passed out,” she said as Lily kissed her softly on the cheek.

“Well, we did wear each other out quite well,” she purred, giving a smile that suggested she wouldn't mind a bit more.

“We did,” Avril smiled, turning to Lily and kissing her properly, their kiss developing into a deep, tongue-twisting embrace that lasted until they broke for a breath. Lily's hand slid over Avril's tummy and straight onto her beautifully smooth mound, making the singer gasp in surprise and sensation as she was so directly touched, hips pushing upwards as the punky girls fingers slid into her soft entrance and easily found her clit again, giving a circling fingertip stimulation the made Avril sigh with pleasure.

“You don't need to leave just yet,” Lily murmured, kissing down Avril's cheek and neck as she teased at her, giving her a lovely reason to stay. Avril contemplated things for a moment as she melted under her lovers touch, thinking whether she should put a stop to things and make a move. But she didn't want to, she wanted to stay, albeit a little differently to last night. Making the decision and steeling her nerves, she turned to Lily and took over, kissing her intently and getting control, rolling towards her and pushing her hands over her soft skin.

“I'm not gonna,” she said, an edge to her voice that made Lily tremble, before Avril's fingers diving purposefully down her body and gliding through her dark arrow of pubic hair made her shake, gasping equally as suddenly as Avril quite expertly found her clit and started rubbing her busily. The Canadian star pushed up onto her elbow and leaned dominantly over Lily as she briskly worked her fingers at her most sensitive button, overwhelming the punky blonde, her gasps muffled as Avril snogged her passionately once more, thrusting her tongue more authoritatively into her mouth to meet her own. Her other hand reached over from her propped position to squeeze at her firm breast, taking in her C-cup and the hard bar pierced through the nipple, letting her fingers play with it, twisting and turning it. Avril had decided she wanted to stay, but wanted to call the shots and be in charge now. She might not know exactly what she was doing since it was still her first time, but she was gonna go for it and show Lily who was boss, which she was quite sure would work now she saw her lesbian lover's reaction to it.

“I'm gonna stay here and do whatever I want with you,” Avril breathed, the slightest growl to her voice, heart racing at double speed as she put herself forward and took the chance. Lily visibly shuddered, pussy squeezing and wettening as Avril growled in dominance, something she loved.

“Do it,” Lily breathed raggedly, wanting nothing but to please Avril now. The musician grinned and bit firmly down her neck, making her wince in pain and arousal as her fingers continued to dance at her clit, grinding her hips up into her touch now as her rhythm really worked with her, taking her quickly towards orgasm.

“Do you have a strap on?” Avril asked, whispered huskily into her ear as she kissed around it. Lily's heart surged as she paused and turned to look into Avril's deep grey-blue eyes.

“Have you worn one before?” Lily asked, pausing the question as she wondered whether Avril knew how to use one.

“Once or twice, just not with another girl...yet,” she replied, before raising her eyebrows and asking again “So, do you have one?”.

“I have a Feeldoe, it's not a conventional strap on,” Lily answered.

“Let's see it,” Avril said, unsure but keeping up her dominant edge, which kept Lily on her toes and doing as she was told in the most delicious way. Avril was starting to enjoy herself being in charge. Lily pulled away and fumbled in the drawers beside the bed, shoving some other toys out the way before finding what she wanted sitting back up holding it.  Avril took in the deep purple Feeldoe, classic in size with a lovely smooth finish, taking it from Lily to feel the contoured shape of the shaft, ridged section and bulb for the wearer, complete with a bullet vibrator fitted into the base of it.

“Ah I know what you mean, very nice,” Avril commented, recognising it from some porn she'd seen and loving the smooth shape of it. She'd never worn one before but knew what to do with it, wondering quite how it would feel and how to use it to best effect. Doubt crossed her mind, but she was in too far now and had to keep up her dominant facade. She knew Lily was well aware her inexperience with girls, but she was going with it and Avril wasn't going to disappoint her.

“Do you know what to do?” Lily probing gently, looking at Avril with wide eyes. Avril took a moment more looking at the toy, then snapped her eyes back onto Lily's, holding her stare.

“I got it. Now get on your back,” Avril said with a tone that made Lily tremble again. She quickly shuffled down in the bed, settling into the pillow and pulling her knees up to give Avril access to her sweet pussy, the arrow guiding her to the right spot as if she needed it. As she did, Avril flipped up to her knees beside her and lifted herself on one foot as she lowered the Feeldoe down to her sweet smooth pussy, lining it up and rubbing the thick bulb over her juicy entrance. She was more than wet enough but a little tight, feeling tense as she tried to push it into herself, her muscles resisting and keeping her snug. It was quite large for her petite body but she knew it would fit, and settling her foot on the bed she breathed deeply and slowly out, pushing down into the toy as she gave a firm push up into her body. There was a moments pause, her body stretching, before the toy smoothly glided inside her, Avril giving a deep shiver and gasping slowly as she silky purple toy entered her body.

Lily was watching intently, so incredibly turned on as she watched the gorgeous singer slide the toy into place, dropping down onto her knee again and squeezing her pussy to pull it in tight, the ridges rubbing into her clit and shaft of her new rubber cock bouncing gently up in front of her. She was fascinated for a moment, reaching down to stroke the toy, feeling it move inside her and stimulate her, murmuring at the interesting sensations as she rubbed her hand up and down it, being fairly inexperienced in wearing such things. She gave Lily a naughty smile that told her she meant business and then reached behind her to find the vibrator in the base, fumbling for the switch for a second before hitting the button, giving a little jump as she fast, light-but-intense vibrations spread through her. She smiled down at the toy protruding from her pelvis for a moment, squeezing her vagina and pushing it lightly up into her clit before looking up at Lily.

“Oh I like this,” she breathed. Lily just smiled, heart skipping a beat as Avril made a move on her to get started, hopping over between her raised knees.

“Legs apart, wider,” she commanded, resuming her authoritative tone that made Lily jump to obey, sliding her knees down and opening her legs wide so the singer could have full access to her.

“Good girl,” Avril teased, not even bothering to look at her as she pulled a hand round her thigh and slid forwards on her knees so the tip of the toy touched her silky folds. Lily's heart pounded as she waited for Avril to take her, feeling the cool rubber of the toy at her entrance, still shifting her hips in arousal, fighting temptation to simply roll her hips onto it. Avril shuffled on her knees a little, getting herself lined up just right as she held the toy firmly, before taking a breath and pulling Lily's thigh over and driving her hips forward to sink the purple toy deeply into her waiting lover. Her punky new girlfriend gave a deep, soulful groan of pleasure as her soaking wet pussy was stretched smoothly round her Feeldoe toy, something that so rarely happened as she always seemed to be using it on other girls. She pulled her knees up to Avril's hips as the Canadian singer worked a couple of testing thrusts to get started and then pushed her weight onto the toy to drive it all the way inside her so their hips ground together.

“Oh fuck,” Lily breathed as she trembled in excitement, hearing Avril emit a soft moan of pleasure as the toy moved inside her and rubbed at her clit. Leaning over Lily, she craned down to give the dirty blonde a long French kiss, just holding the toy at full depth, before she pushed back up on her toned arms and drew her hips back, squeezing her pussy to hold onto the toy as it withdrew from her conquest before pushing her hips forward and watching the smooth purple dildo glide inside once more. It was an interesting new sensation for her, the fairly large bulb of the Feeldoe held within her body, able to hold it tightly with her muscles or let it slip a little, stimulating her G-spot slightly as it did. She loved how flexible and almost natural it seemed to feel, moving both with her body and of its own accord, in duality with her and Lily as they fucked. There was a trick to controlling it that she was yet to master, but she felt she could do well enough and, steeling her muscles and grasping Lily under the knees firmly, she started to pump her hips hard in long strokes.

“Oh fuck, Avril don't stop,” Lily whined as she tensed and rolled up towards Avril. The toy was driving up firmly into her own G-spot now as the singer pushed her hips back and was certainly working, feeling her climax bubbling up, pussy so wet and easy for Avril to fuck.

“I'll do whatever I want with you, don't forget that,” Avril whispered firmly as she jammed the toy full depth under her weight, grinding her hips for a moment as Lily gasped, body alight with the slightest stab of pain until Avril pulled back and started to fuck her again, even more turned on as Avril switched it up and dominated her. The singer was really finding her stride now with the toy, getting a rhythm and murmuring with pleasure as she worked it hard on Lily in what were now short, fast strokes.

“Yes...mistress,” Lily encouraged, deciding to play to Avril's ego, rolling her head back into the pillow in complete submission as she gave in to her pleasure. It worked as she felt the energy course through Avril's tight body, taking a renewed hold and position on her to drive the Feeldoe into her hard and fast, staying quite shallow to give her the final stimulation she needed, the firm purple toy pumping just through her twitching muscles and against her G-spot enough to tip her over the edge into orgasm, shuddering heavily on the bed beneath Avril as she continued to thrust, giving a ragged gasp and squeezing her thighs intently onto the singers smooth, slender hips. She didn't dare grab at Avril, instead balling her hands up in the bedding as her eyes squeezed shut intently as her gasps turned into a long, loud groan of pleasure to the early morning as she was fucked to an orgasm with her own toy.

Avril just grinned with immense pleasure, both from the toy rocking inside her snug pussy and seeing Lily come, making her peak with her first use of the strapless dildo. It boosted her ego immensely to see the punky girl explode beneath her, sending a tingle through her like she'd never felt before. Lily suddenly shuddered and gasped, reaching down to slow Avril's hips, her intense excitement giving way to immediate sensitivity, unable to take the singers continued thrusts into her. Avril ignored her for a moment, maintaining her pace until Lily's legs twisted desperately around her hips.

“Stop, stop!” Lily gasped out in an overwhelmed tone, collapsing back with heavy breaths as Avril stopped, smiling over her in triumph.

“Just for a minute,” Avril said, leaning down to kiss Lily sensually for a moment, their tongues entwining gently before the singer pulled away and pushed up on her knees. Lily gave a sigh as Avril pulled back and slipped the purple Feeldoe out of her tight body, giving a slight twitch as the more bulbous head popped out of her silky pussy. She was taken by surprise as Avril grasped her knees and tossed her over on the bed, using the weight of her legs to flip her quickly onto her stomach, Lily letting her hips roll with it and carry her over onto the bed, pressing her hands down onto the mattress and bracing herself as she instinctively pushed her ass up to be taken. She was right as Avril wasted no time in sliding on top of her, leaning over her and pushing herself up between her legs as Lily spread them for her, feeling the toy press against her dripping pussy once more.

“Break's over,” Avril whispered, tingling as she reached down to hold her purple dildo and press it easily into Lily's slick hole, shoving her hips forward powerfully again to drive herself in deep with the first thrust and make her grunt. She leaned down over her on the bed, pulling her arms in snug to Lily so she could hold her still and make her dominance clear, as if it wasn't already, as she worked the toy into her from behind. It felt great for her, more so in this position, driving her hips down into her and the toy, grinding her clit on the ribbed area of the shaft, feeling the bulb oscillating briskly inside her as she worked hard, breathing intently and squeezing her vagina down on it. Lily had her eyes shut and was gasping with her, loving Avril fucking her and squeezing her own pussy down to alternate how the dildo slid inside her, giving differing feedback to the petite Canadian that was utterly owning her. She just held on as she was fucked, feeling Avril's haste and eagerness, and then a telltale twitching that told her she was almost done.

“Fuck Lily, I'm...” Avril breathed through gritted teeth, unable to finish her sentence as she fought the rush of sensations.

“Come on Avril, come on,” Lily moaned, spurring the singer on to deliver a final few seconds of intense, bed shaking thrusts before she exploded in a powerful orgasm, arching up from Lily on her hands, eyes squeezing shut as she let a guttural whining groan of ecstasy, hips bucking in erotic spasm as she came, finding enough control to shove herself down into Lily as hard and deep as possible to make her grunt. The musician dropped her head down onto her slender back, long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders as she twitched and pushed her clit into the contoured section of the Feeldoe, taking every last drop of pleasure she could from the new experience before she gave one final back-popping arch and collapsed on Lily's back, gasping aggressively hard for breath, sweat prickling all over her body as she lazily kissed at her soft skin.

“That good?” Lily murmured with a smile, looking back over her shoulder slightly to the star exhausted on her back, toy still buried deeply inside her.

“Yeah,” Avril panted tiredly, pushing up onto her elbows again and kissing at the back of her neck to make her murmur contentedly, before slowly pulling back to extract herself and the toy from Lily. It slipped free easily and Avril knelt up, carefully lifting her leg over Lily's and then letting herself tumble to the bed beside her, Feeldoe still in place, spring back up towards her tummy and twitching with her deep breaths as she lay splayed out on the bed next to Lily. Neither of them moved or talked for several minutes, just letting their breathing return to normal and the sweat cool on their bodies, hearts slowing down once more. All that happened was that Lily reached over to find Avril's hand with her own, giving it a squeeze and then holding it as they lay silently. After minutes together sharing comfortable silence, Lily pushed herself up and rolled to face Avril, taking in the gorgeous petite singer beside her, lithe body and the purple Feeldoe protruding from her pelvis.

“That was amazing,” Lily said softly, leaning on her hand and smiling at Avril, who glanced to her with a smile.

“Yeah, certainly something different,” she agreed, looking down to the toy still inserted into her. Reaching down, she grasped the shaft and relaxed herself, pushing down to slide the toy out of her in a slow, strong motion, it popping free of her tight body with a wet sound and murmur from Avril, tighter inside her than she'd expected, having tightened up with the climax. She dropped it down on the bed between them, then leaned over for another slow, passionate kiss with Lily before dropping back to the bed. Another couple of minutes passed, before Avril pulled herself up, feeling unsure of herself again now and realising she should leave before things got awkward. They always could be after a hook up, and especially her first lesbian encounter.

“Hey, I'd better get going,” Avril said, looking down to Lily.

“Really? It's still early,” Lily responded, though she didn't really know the time. She just didn't want Avril to leave just yet.

“I've got stuff to do and all,” Avril said generally.

“We've still got time, you can stay a bit, we can have some breakfast?” she offered.

“And fuck again?” she added when Avril didn't answer her.

“I...look Lily...” Avril started, but Lily immediately knew what was on her mind.

“Ok Avril, look I know this is all new to you and you want to go and...collect your thoughts or whatever,” Lily said, trying to put Avril at ease.

“Something like that. I don't want to seem rude or anything, this was great, just...I need to go now you know?” Avril said with a soft smile, letting her know it really was her and not Lily.

“Gotcha. But come here and cuddle for a few more minutes yeah?” Lily said with a smile, reaching out towards Avril. The singer paused, then gave a smile and relaxed back into the bed, sliding in close with Lily, who pulled the covers over them and wrapped Avril up tightly in her arms, spooning her and kissing at the back of her neck. They ended up cuddling together for about another half an hour, Avril just letting her mind relax and take everything in as Lily gently caressed and stroked her, until the singer finally broke it to leave.

“I really am gonna go now,” she said with a smile, pulling her delicate naked body out of bed, letting Lily take her all in, her beautifully smooth pussy and perky breasts as she found her mostly see-through purple thong and slipped into it, noting how it coincidentally matched the Feeldoe they'd enjoyed. Avril just smiled in much the way she'd smile at any boyfriend watching her get dressed, pulling her balconette bra back on and clipping it up, settling her perky breasts into it before she picked up her dress, bundling it up and pulling it over her arms. Lily took her all in as she raised her arms and let the fabric fall down over her slender form, hiding her sexiness from view as she smoothed it out and brushed her hair back.

“You alright to get back to your place?” Lily asked, sitting up in bed, not the least bit modest about her body being on display.

“Yeah I'll be alright,” Avril replied, and Lily noticed her eyes flick down to her chest, giving a smile at it.

“Cool. Look...do you think...you might want to do this again?” Lily asked tentatively, raising hey eyebrows and hoping Avril could be persuaded.

“Well, I don't know. It was great but I'm not sure,” Avril said, giving a glance at her with a non-committal look. They were quiet as Avril fumbled with her high heels, shuffling her bare feet into them as Lily slid from the bed and nipped out of the room. She returned as Avril was just taking a quick look in the mirror, trying to tidy her make-up a little and calm her hair down so she didn't look like she'd had a night of partying and drunken sex, or to put it another way exactly what she had been doing.

“Here,” Lily said, holding out a piece of paper to Avril, who turned and took it from her, opening it to see her name, number and 'please call me' scrawled on it in a loopy style.

“Please, think about it,” Lily said, and Avril could tell she really meant it.

“Ok,” Avril said simply, tucking the slip of paper into her bag and zipping it shut. Checking she had everything, she slipped on her sunglasses that she'd already taken out in readiness and stood up to make her way to the door. Lily didn't even bother with a shirt, walking naked with her to the door, which she unlocked for Avril to let the diminutive Canadian leave her abode.

“I had a great time, really. Something completely different for me,” Avril said, giving a smile as she stood just outside the door of the flat, the naked Lily the other side, unashamedly naked, though there was nobody else in the hallway to see them.

“It was a great night, I'm so lucky to meet you...and everything else,” she said, smiling as Avril took her in again, her lovely breasts, pierced nipple and dark arrow of hair above her pussy.

“Bye then,” Avril said, turning to leave.

“Avril wait,” Lily said, making the singer pause and look at her.

“Please, call me. If you're in town, or even if you're not. If you want to hook up, just give me a call. I know you're...who you are and I'm just nobody in the whole scheme of things, but this was a really great night and you know we can have some fun. Please just think about it, really,” Lily rambled, the words tumbling out of her mouth as she made her pitch.

“Well, that depends,” Avril said, letting the pause hang heavily for a moment, “are you gonna do anything I want?” she said, letting a sly smile cross her lips.

“Anything,” Lily replied in a whisper, smiling herself. Avril slid her glasses down her nose, visibly looking Lily's naked body up and down, taking her all in as she had the night before.

“Then I think I will call you,” Avril said with a smile, then pushed her glasses back up and blew Lily a kiss, turning to walk away down the hall and out of the building as her naked playmate just stared hungrily after her.

_________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, Downloadedscar, 666

Viri

Re: Avril Lavigne - Hush
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 10:09:22 PM »
That was one of the best stories I've ever read. Cheers, it's great to have you here. I was reading your stories on Literotica years ago.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA