Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Harem Selection: Fluffy Gets What He Deserves (Britney Spears and more)  (Read 84003 times)

KMB

A Harem Selection: Fluffy Gets What He Deserves (starring Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Rose McGowan, Gwen Stefani, Olivia Holt and more)

Codes: FF, MFF, orgy, anal, oral, swallowing, interracial, big tits

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction and is not meant to reflect reality in any way. This is a product of imagination and is NOT real. All characters are 18 and is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

Hi everyone! I wanted to try something a bit new. I have been going through my archives and I wanted to post a bunch of things here to try and promote that I have new material up at my Patreon and at the same time give people who might not have seen my previous work something to enjoy. And this is the first time I am doing this but if people like it then I might do it again. I have a whole bunch of Harem stories but they are simply too enormous to post here. But I do have the ability to pull some scenes out and post them here as sexy snippets from the broader story. I want to see if people like that and if there is an audience for Harem Selections to be posted here.

This first attempt is for Cadeauxxx who I was speaking to earlier today and who mentioned he really wanted to read some sexy Britney Spears action. That made me think that it has been WAY too long since I wrote a really good Britney scene and that I happened to have one sitting in my archives that Cade might well have not seen or, if he had, that he might want to see again. So here it is and I hope he likes it because I know Cadeauxxx and I know he would enjoy seeing Britney sucking on a BBC and tasting all that cum for herself.

This is a scene selection from my massive Harem Christmas orgy story, Keep Feeing Fascination (shout out as always to The Human League) and is right near the end of the party. If people have not read it, they're clearly missing out, but the gist of the story is that most of the people attending the mansion Christmas party have been drugged by spiked punch and it has basically turned everyone at the party into sex-crazed deviants or, to be more accurate, even MORE sex-crazed than they usually are. Among the few sober ones is Rose McGowan who has decided since everyone has gone nuts and won't remember a thing in the morning it is the perfect chance for her to get a piece of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera's bodyguard Fluffy who is in a secret relationship with Gwen Stefani. Britney is also one of the few sober ones and when things get extra naughty, she also decides to take a bit advantage of the situation.

So this one's for you Cade! You run an awesome site here with John Connors and I know things have not been easy lately so hopefully this puts a big smile on your face. I promise I will write more Britney soon but in the meantime enjoy a KMB-classic everyone and for anyone who wants to see the very latest in my stories, please check out www.patreon.com/KMB

And now, our feature presentation...

Of course Rose wasn’t the only one who was having a fantasy come true at the party. The wild, rutting orgy of female bodies was full of women who were living out their dirtiest dreams and indulging in their sexiest desires. Olivia Holt was one of those women but the main difference between her and Rose was that Rose’s fantasy had been inside her for years, just waiting to be unleashed, and Olivia was living out a fantasy she had never even known she’d wanted.

But that just made her love it more. Olivia never could have dreamed she would ever do these things and be as naughty and dirty as she’d been all night. She had never been with a girl before tonight. She had never thought she would ever want that. But she wanted it now. There were so many beautiful naked girls all around her and Olivia wanted all of them more than she had ever wanted any boy.

Her head was spinning and she was short of breath and she was tingling in every nerve in her body. Olivia had never been more excited and she was so wet. Oh gawd, she had never been this fucking wet before because everything she did just made her want more of it and every orgasm left her wanting to feel that way again and again. It was like she was addicted to fucking and Olivia never knew she could feel that way.

All she wanted was more pussy. She wanted everyone there to lick her and fuck her and use their tongues and their fingers and even their big fucking toys like Rose and Mr. Snappy to make her come over and over until she passed out from it. And Olivia wanted to taste every girl in sight too. She wanted to eat their pussies and taste their delicious girl juices and compare flavors in her mouth like she was eating different kinds of candy.

Olivia didn’t want to stop there, though. Outside in the hot tub with Britney and Hilary, Olivia had gotten her first naughty experience with ass licking and she shivered in delight when she thought about how she’d not only gotten her butt licked for the first time she had licked ass too. Her tongue had been in such naughty places and she wanted to do it again and fuck every hot girl in sight.

She had never known she could feel this way. She had been totally straight when she had come here…hadn’t she? Maybe this had been inside her the whole time, this secret lesbian side of her just waiting for the right time to emerge.

Olivia had been around hot girls her whole life, whether it was at Disney Channel or when she had been doing competitive cheerleading or even the hot girls she was friends with. She’d never noticed just how beautiful and sexy girls could be until now though and she loved it.

Every girl she had played with at this party had teased her about how she was becoming a lesbian now and that she was totally turning into a slut. And Olivia found herself wanting it. She wanted to be a lesbo. She wanted to fuck hot girls all the time. She wanted to kiss them and touch their bodies and be naked with girls and have them touch her and lick her all over. Olivia wanted to eat pussy and lick girl ass. She wanted to be a total slut and she had never felt more liberated and happier and hornier in her life.

She might not have known she could ever have a fantasy like this but Olivia was living it and it felt fucking amazing. She felt transformed and unleashed and she never wanted it to stop. Olivia couldn’t help but laugh and over the fact that the only reason she was here was because her date had been such a sleaze and had tried to pressure her into sex she hadn’t wanted to have.

If only he could see her now, she thought to herself as she reveled in what a horny lesbian slut she’d turned into. But Olivia was glad he couldn’t see her. She didn’t want some sleazy, gross guy now. She only wanted beautiful girls and Olivia had two of the most beautiful ones she had ever met making her feel amazing right then.

“OHHHH MY GODDDDD OHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOH FUCKKK OHHHHHH!” Olivia panted and loudly squealed as two tongues lapping at her pussy at the same time made her feel so wild and ecstatic. “FUCK ME! OOOOH YESSSSS OOOOOH BRITNEY! OOH CHRISTINA! FUCK ME! BOTH OF YOU FUCK ME AND MAKE ME COME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAASE!”

Olivia still couldn’t fully believe this was happening but she was so glad that it was. This was the best feeling she had ever had and it kept getting better with every lick. Olivia was bent over on all fours, a position she had always wanted to try with boys but had been too shy to do, and had her ass in the air so Britney and Christina could both be behind sharing her pussy and licking her into a frenzy.

Olivia had idolized them both so much. She had wanted to be a superstar like they were. She had wanted to be beautiful and famous and make music like they did. And now she was actually having sex with them…no wait…she was FUCKING them.

They were fucking her and making her into a total slut. It was blowing her mind to have two women she admired and wanted to emulate both licking her vagina. She would have been thrilled to even meet them before tonight and she was actually having sex with them!

Olivia had never thought anything could feel this good. Both of them were so good at licking her pussy. Just one alone would have been enough to make her come so hard and so good but she had both of them and it was making her feel like she was going to explode in joy. Both of their tongues felt so awesome. Olivia didn’t even know which one of the pop superstars was licking her where and she didn’t want to know. She just wanted to feel it.

“Mmmmmmm should we make this naughty little slut come for us again Brit?” Christina giggled, loving her first taste of Olivia’s pussy after Britney had raved to her about how sweet and tight and yummy it was. “Mmmmm should we make her cream all over our tongues? She’s been such a dirty girl all night taking Mr. Snappy deep in her pretty little young cunt and then getting in the hot tub with you and Hil and eating ass like a naughty girl whore! Do you think she deserves to come?”

“Oh yes! Definitely!” Britney emphatically declared after giving Olivia’s dripping folds another sexy lick from behind. “She’s such a pretty little girl and she’s going to be such a good slut for us, aren’t you Liv?”

“Ohhhh my God yes! Definitely yes!” Olivia agreed with a second thought. “I’ll do anything you want! I’ll be so slutty and be a dirty girl for you and all of your friends! You’re making me feel so good! Please fuck me! Please make me come!”

“You know, if we make you come it’s like you’re agreeing to a binding deal with us,” Christina teased, rubbing her fingers over the teenager’s tight slit as it glistened with pussy juice and saliva. “It’s like signing a contract with Desire Records! It means you have to come and work with us and you’d better be ready to really work for it! After all there’s a lot of hot pussy at the office that’s going to need to be licked by the new girl!”

“Oooooooh so naughty! Yesssss mmmm gawd I’ll do anything! I’ll sign with you and let you do whatever you want to me!” Olivia immediately assented, Christina’s offer sounding too good to be true. “Please don’t stop! Lick me! I need it! It feels so good!”

Before today, Olivia would have done anything to record music with Britney and Christina. She wanted to be just like them and be a pop superstar. But now the offer was even sweeter thanks to all the fucking she was going to have to do there. Olivia had heard the dirty rumors about their record label and she hadn’t wanted to believe it. It had sounded too crazy and filthy to be true. But now she was so ecstatic to find out the truth.

If Britney and Christina’s label really was like some kind of lesbian sex dream then Olivia wanted in more than ever. What she was feeling now was so incredible and to be able to feel it every day while the two pop superstars mentored her musically and sexually was all Olivia wanted. She was even more desperate to be a part of this now that she knew how good the sex was and how amazing it was to fuck women.

“Mmmm goody! Then you get to come for us!” Christina smiled, teasingly dragging her tongue up from Olivia’s young slit to her tight asshole and making the girl gasp and shiver with desire. “Mmmmm and once you come you get to be a part of all of this and we expect you there on Monday ready to work! Don’t bother wearing any panties when you come into the office though. You won’t be needing them!”

Olivia liked the sound of that very much especially when Christina followed her naughty words up by starting to lick her asshole. Christina got her hands on her soft, firm ass cheeks and spread Olivia’s young buns open to better expose her naughtiest hole before she started to lick it, teasing it with her tongue before licking all over her puckered ring and giving the horny teen another intense surge of pleasure from analingus.

“Ohhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwd!” Olivia gasped with a sharp intake of breath and release when Christina began rimming her. “Oooooh fuckkkk ohhhhh yessss you’re going to be the best boss ever Christina! Mmmmm gawwd lick my butt! Ooooh eat my pussy Britney! Please make me come! I’ll do anything you want to always feel this! I’ll be there Monday like bright and early! 9 a.m.! Or earlier! Like crack of dawn! Whenever you want me!”

“I dunno about crack of dawn or bright and early,” Britney giggled before tonguing Olivia’s pussy again. “We’re more like get into work around noon kind of girls. Mmmmm just as long as you’re there and ready to have fun with us it’s going to be the best time ever! Ooooh Olivia I’m so glad you’re going to join the label! We’re going to have so much fun!”

Olivia had no doubt about that and she was giddy with happiness. Not only were here musical dreams going to come true but she was going to indulge in all her newfound sexual desires too. She was going to be able to be such a naughty slut and be a total lesbian and fuck hot girls and have them make her come. Olivia wanted that so much and she wanted to come all over right now thanks to the two superstar women who were going to be her bosses.

“Yessssssssssss mmmmm I want all that fun! I’ll be such a good slut for you! I can’t wait to show you the songs I’ve been working on mmmm gawd you can listen to my demos while I eat your pussies and suck on your boobs and do anything you want!” Olivia gasped and moaned from the two tongues pleasuring her again, one at her pussy and the other at her tender butthole. “Fuckkkkkk ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk it’s so good! OOOOOH MY GOD IT’S SOOOOOO FUCKING GOOOD! OOOOOOH PLEAAAAAAAAAASE MAKE ME COME AGAIN OOOH I WANT IT SO MUCH!”

“Mmmmm yeahhhh we know you want it,” Christina moaned, drooling a long strand of her saliva into Olivia’s asshole before she rubbed it in with her tongue and pushed inside the girl’s tight hole. “Mmmmm you’re going to be a good little slut for us now! You’re going to fuck us and everyone at the label! You’re going to fuck all your little friends from now on and bring them to us so we can fuck them too! It’s going to be so much fucking fun!”

Olivia’s pussy purred at the sound of that. It sounded so naughty and Christina was right, it sounded so much fun too. Olivia knew she had such sexy friends. So many of them were here with her tonight. She’d been so busy playing with new friends like Britney that Olivia had lost track of Bella and Ariel and Ava and Chloe and everyone but she couldn’t to reconnect with them. Olivia had seen them all getting into the fun and she couldn’t wait to show them how good she looked naked and how much she wanted to play with them.

And there were so many others she could play with too. Olivia didn’t have to be a lesbian to know how good looking her friends Zendaya Coleman or Piper Curda was. And there were so many other hot friends of hers like Paris Bereic and Kelli Berglund and Dove Cameron. Olivia started thinking about how hot it would be to be sneaky and dirty and lure them to Britney and Christina’s label and not tell them what was waiting for them so she could shock them all when the pop stars turned all of her sexy friends into lesbians like her.

Just the thought of that made Olivia extra hot. She wanted her friends to all be turned into sluts like she was so they could all fuck and lick each other. She wanted all of her friends to be lovers and she found herself dreaming about how good they’d look naked and how they’d taste. And she also thought about not even letting her new bosses get first crack at them. Olivia wondered if she could seduce all her friends herself.

She could invite them over for a special little Christmas party and have her own fun orgy with her friends after she surprised them all by stripping her cute Christmas sweater off and showing them her boobs as a present for them all. She could strip naked in front of them and show them how good it felt to be a lesbian as she kissed and touched and licked them all and got plenty of practice before starting at the record label.

As Christina and Britney licked her, Olivia fantasized it was Kelli licking her pussy and Zendaya tongue fucking her ass while she had Paris’ pretty pussy in her face so she could lick it while Dove and Piper sucked on her boobs and kissed her nipples.

Thinking of all her friends naked and doing the kinds of naughty things that were happening here and how much fun it would be when Chloe and Bella and everyone else arrived too and made it a big naughty naked pile of girls had Olivia losing it. It was all so fucking hot and as she was bent over on all fours with her butt sticking out for Christina and Britney, Olivia got to look out at all these hot girls fucking each other around her.

Olivia wanted her own friends like that. She wanted to fuck and lick and be fucked and licked and she wanted nothing but hot, naked girls around her all the time. Just thinking about that made her so hot and it made each lick Britney and Christina took of her young, horny body feel better and better until she couldn’t hold back anymore and came with a happy scream of joy.

“OOOOOOH! FUCKKK OHHHH MY GODDDD OOOOOH YESSSSSSS YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS MMMMM OOOH FUCKKK!” Olivia cried while the pleasure pulsed through her. “OOOOOH! I LOVE IT! MMMM FUCKKK IT’S SO SO GOOOOOD! OOOOOH YESSSSS FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKKK OHHHH MY GODDDD YESSSSSS COMMINGGGGG OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Britney and Christina fed off Olivia as she came for them. Christina pulled her tongue out of the teenager’s snug asshole and rejoined Britney in licking her pussy. She tongued Olivia’s creamy young snatch along with her girlfriend and Christina made sure their tongues touched repeatedly while they both licked the cum out of her.

Olivia was so tasty and neither of them could get enough of her flavor. But the two of them were very good at sharing by now and they savored the creamy, gooey delicious treat of Olivia’s pussy like it was a dessert for two.

When Olivia collapsed down onto her tummy on the floor, giggling in giddy orgasmic delight, Christina kept on kissing Britney. It was a passionate but tender kiss as they shared the taste of Olivia’s cum with each other and rubbed their cream coated tongues together.

And when they broke their flavor-filled tongue kiss, Christina gave Britney another kiss, this one softer and briefer and then one more after that before looking at her girlfriend with loving eyes. Britney could see something was on Christina’s mind and she didn’t shy away from inquiring.

“Chrissy, what’s wrong?” Britney asked, feeling so energized and happy as she and Christina held their faces close and couldn’t help but rub their noses together.

“Oh nothing’s wrong,” Christina smiled back. “Mmmmm it’s all good things. I’ve been thinking about you so much today Britney! I didn’t think I was going to get back here to see you and I didn’t want you to be without me on Christmas and I…I…this plane…we…”

Christina had never told Britney all that had happened in her journey to get here and how she and Katy Perry and Rihanna had felt like they had been about to meet their doom. She hadn’t wanted to scare Britney and Christina had been so happy to see her girlfriend again that she hadn’t cared about any of the details about how she had gotten there. She was just so glad she was there and that she was with Britney and the family could be together for Christmas.

Christina wanted to say so much and she was never good at this. She was always so much better when it came to wild hedonism than genuine emotions so she was having trouble getting the words out in the right way. So Christina stammered and tripped over her own words, not getting out what she was trying to say.

“What’s wrong?” Britney asked. “Are you okay?”

“Mmmmhmmm,” Christina confirmed. “I’ve just something to tell you babe and I…”

But before Christina could reveal what it was she was trying to tell Britney, she was interrupted by her girlfriend. Normally, Britney would have let Christina talk, especially because the singer had a way of steamrolling everything in her path, especially when she was trying to make a point. But out of the corner of her eye, Britney saw something that grabbed her attention in such a way that she couldn’t help but react.

“Oh my God! Chrissy! Do you see what I see?” Britney gasped, so caught up in the shock of what she was seeing that she didn’t even mean to ask the very seasonally appropriate question.

Britney was sure she was seeing things. There was no way something like that could really be happening. She was the sober one here but she was still pretty sure that what she was looking at had to be some kind of crazy illusion or maybe even a flashback to her wilder days.

“See what? I…” Christina began before she turned her head to look in the same direction Britney was looking in. And when she did, Christina saw what had so stunned her girlfriend and she immediately felt the same way.

Both of them looked at what they saw with open mouth shock. Their jaws were left hanging and it was like they couldn’t believe their own eyes. What they were seeing was simply too crazy. And their slack jawed expressions couldn’t help but get Olivia’s attention too.

“What’s going on? What are you looking at?” Olivia asked, shaking off enough of her orgasmic afterglow to refocus on something besides how good her pussy felt after coming and how much she wanted to feel it again. “Is something wrong?”

But neither Christina nor Britney answered at first. They were too busy gawking in stunned disbelief as they stared over near the table where, just like everywhere else in the party, people were fucking like wild animals. But this was not like any other coupling at the party and the sex they were seeing demanded their attention.

Finally, Christina croaked out a response.

“It’s…Fluffy…” Christina gasped in complete and utter shock.

“Who’s Fluffy?” Olivia asked, turning around to try and see what could get such a reaction.

“C’mon Britney,” Christina said, getting over her shock enough to grab her girlfriend by the hand as she pulled herself up to her feet off the floor, taking Britney along with her. “We’ve got to see this up close! This can’t be happening for real!”

Rose was so close to orgasm that she had gone beyond merely riding Fluffy like he was a stallion and was going right for the bucking bronco. She might not have been much of a cowgirl in real life, but she sure knew how to hold on for a wild ride and Fluffy was giving her everything she wanted and a lot more.

He was buried all the way inside her and Rose couldn’t get enough of it. She was riding him as hard as she could while he gripped onto her ass, squeezing her fleshy cheeks, and Rose kept making out feverishly with Gwen while the singer continued to help herself to two handfuls of Rose’s heaving breasts. Her bouncing up and down on Fluffy was making those big pale tits shake so sexily and Gwen loved feeling them jiggle in her hands while her tongue was in Rose’s mouth and they kissed so wantonly.

But the ecstasy she was feeling made it impossible for Rose to keep her lips on Gwen’s. Even though she told herself it was best if she kept as quiet as possible, Rose couldn’t help herself. The feel of that huge cock inside her made her want to scream in joy. Fluffy was buried all the way inside her and Rose was having so much fun. She had never thought her fantasy would turn out this well and it was making her want to be wild.

“OOOOOH FUCK YES FLUFFY OOOOOOH FUCKKK YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD UP MY CUNT!” Rose cried out while bouncing vigorously, loving every bit of how those thick inches were stuffing her. “OHHHH MY GODDD YEAH FUCK ME STUD! FUCK ME HARDER THAN YOU FUCK GWEN! I’M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I’M YOUR WHORE! OOOOOH FUCKKKK THAT COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG! MMM YEAHH GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK WITH ME WITH EVERY INCH OF THAT BIG BLACK DICK!”

Fluffy thrust himself harder into Rose, giving her just what he was looking for as he stuffed and stretched her and filled her up with the cock she had been secretly craving. Rose not only could feel Fluffy’s balls smacking into her while she rode him and clenched her strong, pale thighs to make herself as tight as possible, she could hear it too. And that sound turned her on so much.

Rose loved what she was doing. She knew this was a one-time thing she had to get out of her system so she was going to make the absolute most of it. She was going to get everything she needed out of Fluffy and then some and she bounced with everything she had to get herself off from his cock filling her up.

“Give it to me! Ohhhhhh fuckkkk ohhhhhhhhhh FUCKKK YESSSSSS GIVE IT TO YOUR WHORE! OHHHH FUCKKK YEAH FLUFFY STUFF THAT DIRTY WHITE PUSSY FULL OF FAT BLACK COCK! OHHH MY GODDD YOU’RE SO FUCKING GOOD!” Rose cried.

Fluffy was totally overwhelmed by Rose. She was insatiable as she rode his cock, bouncing so hard and moving her body in perfect time with his thrusts. Her pussy was so fucking tight around his cock and she was like a waterfall of lust dripping down his inches. Her juices made his shaft so slick and he used that to fuck her harder, pushing up into her at a faster pace while he smacked her bare ass, leaving a handprint on her pristine alabaster ass cheek.

“You want it so fucking bad? Then take it! Take this whole fucking cock up your slutty white cunt!” Fluffy grunted in pleasure while slapping Rose’s ass again, making her cry out in pleasure from the hard sting against her bottom.

“OOOOOH FUCKK YEAH SLAP THAT ASS!” Rose demanded with unbridled enthusiasm. “YOU LIKE THAT BIG WHITE ASS OF MINE FLUFFY? LIKE FEELING THOSE THICK CHEEKS BOUNCE IN YOUR HANDS WHILE YOU SQUEEZE IT? OOOH FUCK! SPANK MY WHITE ASS BECAUSE YOU’RE GOING TO BE FUCKING IT NEXT! MAKE ME COME FLUFFY AND MY ASS IS YOURS! OHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Rose was reduced to panting and gasping as she rode Fluffy’s pole. Everyone kept egging her on too, especially Lindsay and Miley as they cheered her and told her to take that dick and come all over Fluffy. And Gwen was being plenty encouraging too, moaning dirty talk into Rose’s ear while she squeezed Rose’s tits.

“Yessssssssss make his cock so creamy that he can slide right up into your ass!” Gwen moaned. “Fucking coat him with your cum and take him up that juicy ass of yours Rose! I wanna see him fuck your ass! I love when he fucks my ass but I can barely take him there! I wanna see you try! I wanna see you feel that fat cock deep inside your pale bitch ass!”

Rose had to close her eyes from the intensity of the pleasure rolling inside her. It wasn’t just the physical pleasure of feeling Fluffy inside her. It was also the mental stimulation of knowing she was putting on a show and that she was doing something she wasn’t supposed to. It was so hot and so much fun and Rose lost it as she rode Fluffy hard, her pussy creaming as she came all over him.

“AAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK OHHHH MY GODDDD FUCK YESSSSSS! YOU’RE MAKING ME COME FLUFFY OHHHHHH FUCKKK THAT BIG COCK IS MAKING ME FUCKING COMMMMMMME OHHHHHHHHHH!” Rose screamed in release as she clenched down on her new lover and felt her orgasm leave her cooing and gasping. “OHHHH FUCKKK YEAHHHHH OHHHHH MY GODDDDD FUCKKK!”

Rose kept on riding Fluffy as she came, trying to get every bit of enjoyment out of this. But even she needed a little break to catch her breath and she pulled herself off of Fluffy, her wet pussy squishing as his cum coated prick slipped out of her.

She was sweaty and elated as she rolled off him, but far from finished and everyone knew it. And Gwen got right behind Rose as she bent over in bliss and spread open her ass cheeks so she could start to tongue fuck Rose’s asshole.

“Oooooooh yeahhhh Gwen you fucking slut! Mmmmm eat that fucking ass of mine! Ooooooh get it wet for your man’s big fat cock to slide inside it!” Rose groaned dreamily from Gwen’s sensual licks. “Your boyfriend is going to fuck my ass and I want you to get me nice and ready for it!”

Having Gwen toss her salad while her pussy quivered and dripped out her cum put Rose right into a sexy haze and she let it fill her head like it was a drug. It felt so fucking good to have Gwen’s soft hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks wide so she could tongue her, especially after Fluffy had spanked her so hard, making her alabaster pale skin flushed and red. And Gwen’s tongue did the rest, licking at her and probing her hole so she could make her wet.

But Gwen’s gorgeous face pressed in Rose’s ass crack didn’t just feel good, it also looked good. And it aroused someone that Gwen longed to pleasure even more than Rose.

“Mmmmm fuck yeah baby you look so fucking sexy eating ass,” Fluffy groaned, stroking his slick, cum covered cock. “No wonder you like doing it so much to me! You’re so fucking hot when you do it! Get over here!”

And that was all Gwen needed to hear before she pulled up from Rose’s backside and scooted over to Fluffy. She immediately draped her slim, toned body on top of his muscular form and they kissed sensually and romantically. Gwen fed Fluffy the taste of Rose’s ass all over her lips and tongue and he caressed her bare back and reached down to cup her ass while their bodies were pressed together.

That deprived Rose of being rimmed but she didn’t want to do anything to stand in the way of love. Besides, it wasn’t like there weren’t plenty of eager tongues nearby and Rose saw one she knew would be more than up to the task.

“Miley! Get over here and eat my ass! Get that slutty tongue of yours to work!” Rose ordered while Miley’s famous tongue was already busy licking Hilary’s puckered ring.

And while Miley loved tasting Hilary, she was not about to turn down this opportunity.

“Oh fuck yeah!” Miley enthusiastically replied. “Y’all don’t have to ask me twice!”

Miley pulled away from Hilary, her place immediately taken by Mariah as the horny diva squeezed Hilary’s thick ass cheeks and pulled them open to get her first taste of the blonde’s drooling pussy, and she scampered over to Rose. She got right where Gwen was and didn’t hesitate a second before shoving her face into Rose’s ass crack and starting to lick. Miley was always eager to get her tongue going and eating Rose’s ass was one of her favorite things to do.

“Oooooooh fuck yeah you little slut! Fucking lick that hole!” Rose groaned in pleasure. “Just like the other day at the gym! Mmmm fuck I love when you eat my ass Miley! Get that hole nice and wet and maybe I’ll let you have a turn with Fluffy when I’m done!”

That turned on Miley even more and she licked faster and drooled more into Rose’s asshole, giving her friend a sloppy rim job to make sure she was nice and relaxed and wet to take on Fluffy’s mega cock. Miley wasn’t neat but she sure was effective and Rose moaned again and again from the pleasure of the slutty singer slobbering into her ass crack.

It felt so good that Rose again closed her eyes as the pleasure flowed through her and when she opened them she saw a surprise waiting for her as two very shocked pop stars stood over her.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Christina demanded as she stared down at her mentor. “Fluffy’s mine! You can’t play with him!”

“Mmmmm that’s not how it works Chrissy,” Rose moaned, too happy from just having her orgasm and too aroused by Miley’s tongue lapping at her asshole to argue with Christina. “You’re not fucking him so he’s fair game! And he’s been going wild all night too! I wanted to get my fuck on and that’s just what I’m going to do! Stick around you two! He’s going to be fucking my ass in a second! That’s going to be a hell of a show!”

“But…but…no…Fluffy…you can’t fuck my friends! I…no!” Christina sputtered, angry and upset and shocked and a lot more as she looked down upon Fluffy’s naked body for the first time and noticed that, just how she had always assumed he would be, he was huge. “Rose! What are you thinking? You like girls!”

“And so do you!” Rose shot back. “And I know you still fuck guys Chrissy so don’t be high and mighty about this! I’m just having some fun! You want some too? You can have him when I’m done! I know you must have always wanted to fuck Fluffy! I know what a whore you are for black cock, Chrissy!”

Christina couldn’t believe what she was hearing and neither could Britney. They were agog that Fluffy was doing this and that of all women it was Rose who was having her way with him. They were both completely shocked and it got even stranger for them when Britney looked over and saw Fluffy and Gwen making out like lovestruck teens. The couple was oblivious to anything but their kissing but Britney changed that when she spoke up.

“Gwenny? Wha…what are you doing?” Britney gasped, so shocked to see Gwen and Fluffy kissing, almost more so than she had been from seeing Rose and Fluffy fucking. Sex was sex but kissing was like…intimate.

And Gwen wasn’t so far gone thanks to the punch’s effects that she didn’t know this was bad. She leapt off of Fluffy like a startled cat and tried to play it off.

“Nothing! Nothing at all!” Gwen lied frantically.

“It didn’t look like nothing,” Britney replied skeptically.

“No! Really! We were just playing….yeah just playing,” Gwen lamely offered, desperate to do anything she could to avoid Fluffy being in trouble.

“Playing?” Britney repeated. It sure hadn’t looked like playing but she supposed she could understand that. After all, it had been her idea for Gwen to bring Fluffy to the party as her “date” and if they had drank the punch that was making everyone, including Christina, act so crazy then maybe they’d just lost control or something.

But Britney didn’t have the chance to think too much more about it because she was distracted by Christina. Her girlfriend looked like she was about to lose it on Rose and Britney wanted to play peacemaker.

“It’s okay Chrissy! It’s just Fluffy and Rose, she’s our friend,” Britney said.

“Yeah well Rose is supposed to only want to fuck me! Not Fluffy!” Christina insisted, her temper flaring and her logic flawed thanks to the punch. “Fluffy’s supposed to be guarding us not joining in! It’s not fair! If Fluffy is fucking why isn’t he fucking me?”

“Ahhhh yeahhh there it is! You’re fucking jealous! I knew it!” Rose laughed while Gwen looked on like she was desperate to say something but scared of what might come out of her mouth if she did. “You want Fluffy all to yourself!”

“Well….yeah!” Christina said as if this was a completely understandable and defensible view to take. “I brought him here first! If he was going to fuck any of you sluts then he should have fucked me first!”

Fluffy meanwhile stayed silent, knowing full well that Christina and illogic sometimes went hand in hand. She could be so emotional and he knew it was best to just step back and let her rage when that happened. He wasn’t messed up enough from the punch to have forgotten that.

But Fluffy also knew he wasn’t feeling himself either. He could feel a war between his brain, which knew it was wisest to end all of this, and his cock, which really, REALLY wanted to give it to Rose’s ass. And his cock was winning by a lot.

It was usually the other way around. Fluffy was always able to control himself even around the most arousing of environments. But tonight none of that self-control existed at all and he found it impossible to show restraint, especially with his balls swollen and his cock throbbing with the need to come again.

And Rose certainly didn’t want to stop either. This whole time Christina had been lashing out, Miley had still been going to town on Rose’s ass and she had the brunette actress aching to be fucked. Miley’s tongue always got Rose worked up and now she really fucking needed to feel Fluffy’s cock inside her again.

“Tell you what Chrissy, if there’s anything left of him when I’m done, you can have my sloppy seconds,” Rose declared, making it clear she was not going to accept anything argument to that as she repositioned herself, pulling away from Miley and getting on her hands and knees so she could jut her ass out toward Fluffy. “Now get over here stud! I want that cock back inside me! Come fuck my ass!”

“Don’t you dare Fluffy! Don’t you do it!” Christina warned even though she knew very much from experience just how fuckable Rose McGowan was and how enticing her bare ass could be.

“Oh he’s going to do it!” Rose said with confidence, giving her bare bottom a sexy sway in his direction. “He knows this is a limited time offer and after tonight this ass isn’t available anymore! C’mon Fluffy! I know you want it! You can’t resist this big, juicy white ass of mine!”

Normally Fluffy would have listened to Christina. It was, after all, his job. But he was off the clock right then and as Rose presented herself to him on all fours with her round ass fully on display, there was no way he could resist it.

“That ass is mine!” Fluffy declared with a lusty growl as he grabbed Rose’s pale cheeks right where he had slapped them before, the red marks on her white skin only now fading away. “You’ve been begging for it you slut and now you’re going to fucking get it!”

“Yesssssss fucking give it to me!” Rose groaned, loving how it felt to have those strong hands grabbing her ass cheeks and that throbbing cock sliding into her crack. “Mmmmm I know you want this ass! Take it Fluffy! Fucking stuff it full of cock like you just did to my pussy! I want it inside me again! Take it hard!”

And Rose got just what she wanted because Fluffy wasn’t gentle. He grabbed onto his own cock and pushed the swollen head into Rose’s anus, sliding into her well-licked hole and pushing inside, thrusting several inches into her right away.

“FUCK! OHHHHHH YEAHHH THAT’S THE FUCKING WAY!” Rose cried out in ecstasy as the initial surge of intense energy from having her tight hole penetrated surged through her.

Her cry was on entirely of pleasure and Rose made sure Fluffy knew that. She didn’t want him to get shy or be worried he was hurting her. She wanted it rough and hard and deep. He could save the gentle shit for the next time he was with Gwen.

“Ooooooh yeahhhhh fucking give it to me Fluffy! Bang my fat white ass!” Rose grunted happily as she backed herself onto Fluffy to let more his shaft slide up her asshole while he began to thrust into her doggie style in front of everyone. “Fuckkkkk ohhhh yeahhhh fuckkkkkk that cock is so fucking big up my ass Fluffy! Oooooh I want it! I want it so fucking deep up that ass! Take it Fluffy! Own my white ass right in front of Chrissy! Oooooooh let Gwen see it too! Fuckkkk you’re all so fucking drunk right now you probably think you’re just dreaming this!”

And to Christina it definitely felt like a dream. None of this seemed real. She had never seen Rose even make an eye toward a man much less let one fuck her. She couldn’t believe the woman who had gotten her totally hooked on pussy would ever want a man and Christina especially couldn’t believe that man was Fluffy. It was so crazy that she was seeing her loyal bodyguard naked and that he was fucking one of her best friends right up the ass.

It was so fucking hot though. Christina couldn’t deny that. It was making her freshly soaking wet to see Rose get fucked. Christina loved her friend’s body. She had been obsessed with Rose’s big tits and pale ass and delicious pussy ever since Rose had cornered her in that bathroom and blown her fucking mind with how hot women could be. And Fluffy looked so good naked too. Christina could not take her eyes off that huge cock sliding back and forth in Rose’s ass.

It wasn’t like Christina had never thought about Fluffy in a sexual way before. She fantasized about fucking everyone from the guy who brought the water to the office to her Uber drivers to the waitress at every restaurant she went to. So she’d definitely wondered what Fluffy looked like butt ass naked. She’d wondered how huge his cock was and if he was suffering from blue balls from all the times she’d fucked openly in front of him and made him guard over her in the middle of orgies.

Now she could see and she was so fucking impressed. So Christina couldn’t help but touch herself over the show, forgetting about her anger and instead reaching down her body to play with her wet pussy. And that was something Britney was happy to encourage.

“Mmmmmm see, isn’t that better than being mad,” Britney said, coming up behind her girlfriend and wrapping her arms around her body as she acted as the official “Xtina whisperer.” “Let them have their fun. They probably just had too much of that punch you spiked! Just like you did baby! Now what did you want to tell me before?”

But Christina had forgotten all about that and instead kept staring at Fluffy giving it to Rose. Gwen was watching intently too, breathing hard and moaning from how Miley had eagerly crawled between her legs to lap at her pussy but Christina only had eyes for Fluffy and Rose’s dirty fun. Christina could feel Britney’s big tits and hard nipples against her back and it made her even hornier as she focused only on her horniness.

“His cock is sooooo fucking big!” Christina said in lustful admiration. “Oooooh he’s fucking Rose so good! Mmmmm gawd Brit I always wondered what his cock looked like! Mmmm he has to watch us fuck all the time and he never gets to have any fun!”

“Well he’s having fun now,” Britney giggled as she watched Fluffy plow Rose from behind, her big tits swaying with every smack of their bare bodies together. “Mmmmm he really is fucking big! It’s like the biggest one I’ve ever seen! Rose looks like she loves it!”

And Britney could see that Rose wasn’t the only one who was loving it. Gwen was staring intently at Fluffy as his cock sunk deeper into Rose’s ass, his black body smacking into her pale white cheeks as she took on more and more of his length. Gwen was moaning lewdly and loudly and Britney could see in her friend’s eyes that it wasn’t just because of what Miley was doing to her with her tongue.

But it was Rose who was obviously having the most fun, especially as Fluffy pushed into her harder and again slapped her bare ass, making sure he smacked each one of her pale cheeks. That made Rose cry out from the sting but it was entirely a cry of pleasure once again.

“Oooooooh you motherfucker!” Rose laughed in delight from the hot flash of pain from Fluffy’s hand slapping her bare ass. “Spank that ass Fluffy! Spank it as you fuck it! You like it baby? Like seeing those fat white cheeks jiggle for your big black cock? Mmmmm fuckkkk I love feeling you up my ass!”

“Yeahhh you’re fucking tight back here!” Fluffy groaned in response. “You’re spending too much time fucking those other girls and not getting fucked! Reach back and spread that ass open for me! Lemme get deeper in there!”

“Ohhhhh fuck yeah! Go deep Fluffy! Shove that fuck stick all the way up my ass!” Rose groaned in such blissful submission to how it felt to take something so big and thick up her ass.

Rose might have had the reputation as someone who was always dishing it out. But the truth was she loved to take it too. She had a confidence and a sexual ferocity that made it so natural for her to strap on Mr. Snappy and give it to the slut of her choice. But she also loved being fucked.

She loved having her pussy pounded into submission. She loved having her ass fucked. She loved anything that made her come and she knew Fluffy was giving it to her so good that she’d be coming again in no time.

She wanted to feel every thick inch of that cock up her ass just like she’d felt with her pussy. So Rose did exactly like Fluffy said. She repositioned herself so she was bent over on her knees, freeing up her hands so she could reach back and grab onto her own jiggling buns. Rose gripped her own ass and spread herself open, giving Fluffy more room to play as it exposed her hole and how the pale ring was being obscenely stretched by the massive cock going into it.

“Is that what you want to see Fluffy? Mmmmm my big pale ass cheeks spread open for some thick black dick?” Rose teased while moaning from how good it felt to have her ass stretched out even more as Fluffy reacted by pushing in even deeper. “Mmmmmm yeahhhh give it to me like a whore Fluffy! Make it so I fucking can feel every goddamn inch! Ohhhhh fuckkkkk yesssss that is such a big fucking dick! Give it to me Fluffy! I want it so fucking bad!”

Rose could feel saliva dripping out of her mouth from how turned on she was. This was just what she had fucking wanted. She might not have done whatever it did that turned everyone else here into sex-crazed party animals but she badly wanted to lose control. She wanted to be fucked so good her body turned into Jell-O. Rose wanted to be fucked so hard she’d never forget this night even if everyone else did.

She was still tingling from her last orgasm and she wanted so much more. She was still raw from having her pussy fucked so hard and Rose could feel how sensitive her clit was just from the motion of hers and Fluffy’s bodies banging together. She was losing all control and she couldn’t help herself because the need to come again was just too great for her.

“Ooooooh Gwen get over here and play with my fucking clitty!” Rose cried out. “Mmmmm help me fucking come while your boyfriend bangs me up the ass! Ooooooh fuckkkkkk his cock feels so fucking huge inside me! It’s so fucking good! I don’t know how you take it Gwen! Ooooooh you’re like a fucking twig!”

Gwen was elated to have the chance to help. She couldn’t just sit on the sidelines when this was so hot for her and when she wanted Fluffy so badly. She needed to be close to him. She needed to be there to fuck Rose with him. And she was too lost in her own horniness and the intoxication of the punch to care who was there to see her.

“I take it with lots of practice!” Gwen laughed as she moved over and reached under Rose to rub at her clitoris, her soft, skilled fingers giving Rose exactly what she needed. “I love getting Fluffy’s cock up my ass! No one ever fucks me better! Not even you Rose!”

“Well fuck! That sounds like a challenge,” Rose smirked back before the pleasure overtook her. “OOOOOOH FUCK YES GWEN! OOOOH FUCK YEAH RUB THAT CLIT! OOOOOOH FUCKING MAKE MY CLITTY THROB WHILE FLUFFY SHOVES THAT WHOLE FUCKING COCK UP MY ASS! DO IT FLUFFY! SHOVE IT IN! MAKE ME FEEL ALL THAT FUCKING STEEL UP MY ASS WHILE YOUR SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND MAKES MY BUZZER GO OOOOOOH FUCKKKK!”

Rose was too lost to know what she was saying and Gwen was too lost to be worried about it. And Christina was far too distracted with her own dripping desire to think about anything but how much she needed to be fucked. But Britney was tuned in and she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

Girlfriend? Gwen? Britney didn’t need any extra help to see what 1 + 1 equaled here. Not only were Rose’s words a pretty damn big clue but Gwen’s behavior was all the confirmation Britney needed. She could see how Gwen was staring at Fluffy with a mix of adoration and outright lust. Even though Gwen was stimulating Rose, she only had eyes for Fluffy and Britney knew that look all too well. It was the same one she always gave Christina.

This was blowing Britney’s mind but she didn’t know what to say. Should she even say anything at all? Britney didn’t know and it made her nervous but also excited too.

Gwen and Fluffy were together? She had been joking when she had suggested they go to the party together. Now she could see what had been silly to her had been very serious to Gwen and Britney’s brain was buzzing over what this meant.

No one else had really registered what had been said though and maybe no one else cared. Because Rose was certainly entirely focused on her own pleasure.

She was right on the edge of orgasm thanks to Fluffy pushing deep up her ass from behind and Gwen rubbing her clit. Rose was being overstimulated in both holes and it was driving her straight to ecstasy as she met every thrust Fluffy pushed into her with a push back to make her ass cheeks smack into him and shove more of that cock up her insatiable hole.

“MORE FLUFFY MORE! FUCK ME OHHHHH BABY YES FUCK ME LIKE THE FUCKING STUD YOU ARE!” Rose demanded, holding open her ass cheeks to draw more of Fluffy’s dick inside her. “OOOOOOH FUCKKK YESSSSS FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER! OHHHH YEAHHH I’VE NEVER HAD A COCK THIS FUCKING BIG UP MY ASS AND IT’S SO FUCKING GOOD! OOOOOH OOOOH FUCKK YEAH FLUFFY! DO IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF CHRISSY! LET HER SEE WHAT SHE’S NOT GETTING!”

And Rose’s cry not only coaxed Fluffy into fucking her harder, but it got a reaction out of his boss too.

“Awwwwwww gawwwwd I want it toooooo!” Christina whined, focusing only on her jealous longing and her dripping pussy as she touched herself and rubbed her ass into Britney. “Mmmmm fuckkkk I wanna be fucked like that! I wanna bend over and feel Fluffy fuck my fat ass so good that I walk funny for a week! Oooooh Brit Brit I haven’t had black cock in soooo long!”

Despite how she was still doing brain flips over what she now knew about Gwen, Britney couldn’t help but giggle over Christina pouting and whining like a spoiled brat. She had to admit that cock did look incredible going deep up Rose’s ass while those thick pale cheeks bounced from the hard fucking. Britney found herself wanting to feel it too. She hadn’t been with a man since her divorce but Fluffy was more than a man and Britney liked what she saw.

“OOOOOOH FUCK ME FLUFFY OOOOOH FUCKING SPLIT ME OPEN WITH THAT FAT FUCKING COCK OHHHH BABY YESSSS!” Rose cried, fresh tears of ecstasy running down her face as the intensity made her eyes water up. “FUCKKK OHHH FUCKKKK YESSS OOOOH GWEN! FUCKKKK YEAHHH RUB THAT FUCKING CLITTY! MAKE ME COME OOOOOOH FUCKKKK ALL THOSE GIRLS YOU TWO FUCK ARE SO LUCKY OHHHH FUCKKK FUCKKKK FUCKKK I’M GOING TO REMEMBER THIS ALL MY FUCKING LIFE EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE WILL!”

Britney wasn’t sure what Rose meant by that at first but she quickly grasped it. Oh God! That was why Rose was doing this! She was sure no one else was going to remember anything because they’d all had the punch! But Rose had no idea that she was completely sober and would definitely not forget a single thing she was seeing here.

Britney had to stifle a giggle over that. She didn’t want Rose to know she knew…at least not yet. Britney’s mind was suddenly full of secrets that no one was supposed to know and she liked it a lot. She loved the powerful rush of being in the know when others weren’t.

So Britney didn’t say a word. She just kept watching Rose and Fluffy go as he stretched her asshole open and filled her up with cock while she was bent over and holding open her thick ass cheeks. Rose’s pale skin was flushed and sweaty from sex and if Britney had any doubts about Gwen and Fluffy they were quelled by what Rose cried out next.

“FUCKKKKK OHHHH FUCKKK YEAH FLUFFY OOOOH YOU DRUNK MOTHRFUCKER! YOU’RE NOT GOING TO REMEMBR YOU FUCKED ME AND I LOVE IT!” Rose screamed. “FUCK ME HARDER THAN YOU FUCK GWEN! FUCK YOUR WHORE! DON’T FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND! MAKE ME YOUR ASSFUCKED BITCH! OOOOOH FUCKKKK YEAHHH OHHH FUCKKK I’M GOING TO COME! OHHHH GWEN RUB THAT CLIT AS YOUR MAN TEARS MY ASS UP FUCKKK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

With a sharp gasp and ecstatic cry, Rose was set off once again. Gwen was playing with her clit just right and Fluffy’s cock felt wonderfully massive inside her as Rose was stretched and filled. Rose snapped her had back as the lightning bolt hit her inside and she cried out in utter euphoria.

“FUCK YEAHHH AHHHHHH FUCKKKKK OHHHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER YESSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHH FUCKKKK! GOD! COMINGGGGGGGG! OHHHH FUCKKK COMING FROM THAT FUCKSTICK BURIED UP MY ASS FUCKKK OOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” Rose screamed in orgasmic delirium, lights going off in her eyes and brain brighter than anything sparkling on their Christmas tree. “HOLY SHIT YESSSS YESSSSSSS!”

This was better than any drug she had ever done and Rose was left gasping and whimpering as she slumped down onto the floor, her face pressed down into the carpet as drool trickled out of her very happy mouth. Rose shivered in bliss as Fluffy slowly pulled his cock out of her ass. She could feel how she was gaping from it and how raw her previously tight hole now was after being stretched so well.

“Did you fucking get what you needed, slut?” Fluffy asked mockingly but not meanly.

“Ohhhhh fuck yeah baby yessssssssssss!” Rose whimpered, her mind feeling like it was taking a long vacation from her body. “Mmmmmm so fucking good! Ooooh fuck ooooooh fuckkkk ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Rose was left moaning and drooling and so very, very satisfied. But Fluffy was still in need of some relief. Before Gwen could volunteer, though, Christina showed she would not be denied.

“My turn!” Christina declared, not willing to hold herself back another second. “C’mon Fluffy! If you’re going to fuck Rose then you have to fuck me too! Fuck me! Now! Do it!”

Christina showed how serious she was by doing what Rose had just done. She got down on the floor in all fours and shoved her bare ass out, showing off her dripping wet slit from behind. And while it was an extremely tempting view, Fluffy still had enough of the rock he always clung to in his grasp.

“I can’t!” Fluffy insisted. “The bodyguard’s code!”

“Fuck your stupid code! Get over here and fuck me now Fluffy!” Christina demanded. “Do not deny me Fluffy! I know you like this! You did it to Rose and you’d better do it to me! Look at this big fucking ass just waiting for you Fluffy! I fucking need it! My cunt is starving for black cock! I fucking need it and I am ordering you to give it to me! What’s your code say about that? Your boss is ORDERING you to ram that huge fuck stick right up my fucking hole! Give it to me you fucker!”

Christina had never acted like this before. But she felt insane with lust. It felt like little gust of air over her clit would make her explode and she knew she fucking needed this. So she made sure she got it and when Fluffy continued to protest and say it wasn’t right for him to fuck the woman he was assigned to protect, Christina did not hesitate to go for the nuclear option.

“Do it or you’re fucking fired Fluffy!” Christina snarled in sexual ferocity. “Get over here and give me that fucking cock right fucking now!”

Everyone was stunned by how Christina was acting. She had completely lost her mind. Even Britney was shocked and she thought she had seen her girlfriend at her most demanding. Everyone in the immediate area stopped their licking and fucking to stare at this to see how it was going to play out and Fluffy relented because for him, Christina’s threat was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

“You fucking whore! Don’t you threaten me!” Fluffy spat out as he got behind Christina in a rage and shoved his cock right into her waiting hole, pushing right into his boss’ willing, wet pussy. “You order me around every fucking day! You make me stand guard in that fuck fest you call an office while you fuck every girl in sight! You make me watch as you get your pussy licked and fucked and you make me watch those fucking fake tits of yours bounce and that big ass shake! You never fucking think about what that does to me and now you order me to fuck you? Fuck you Christina! Now you’re going to get it you whore! You’re going to get this fucking cock all the way up your slutty twat!”

And that was just what Christina wanted. She was desperate and out of her mind with horniness. She loved Fluffy. She didn’t know what she would do without him. But watching him fuck Rose and not her made her feel like she’d gone insane. She needed this and would have done anything to get it.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH FLUFFY OOOOOH I’M SUCH A BITCH TO YOU! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE I DESERVE TO GET FUCKED!” Christina cried in delight, never realizing just how much she’d wanted that huge cock inside her until just now. “OOOOH YES! FUCK YOUR BITCH BOSS! FUCK MY BOSSY CUNT GOOD AND MAKE ME YOURS! OOOOH FLUFFYYYYYYY MMMM FUCKING FILL UP MY CUNT LIKE YOU DID TO ROSE!”

Everything she was seeing and hearing made Britney think that the world had to have tilted off its axis or something. Nothing made sense anymore. Not only was their bodyguard fucking her girlfriend but Fluffy and Gwen had apparently been together this whole time. Britney had no idea what to make of it but at least it was really sexy. Because while this was all surreal it was also extremely hot.

Rose had been fucked into dreamland by Fluffy just like she had fucked so many women over the years and Britney loved seeing Rose’s naked body lying almost flat on the floor like a happy, used up husk. Now Christina was taking on Fluffy and Britney had to admit her lover looked amazing on all fours as Fluffy’s giant cock drilled her from behind. Fluffy’s forceful thrusts had Christina’s large tits swaying and her meaty ass cheeks jiggling.

Christina was in ecstasy from it and Britney loved the show. Not only did Christina look so good to her but Fluffy did too. Britney couldn’t help but admire his ripped body. His muscles were glistening with sex sweat and Britney, even in her totally sober state, still felt the impulse to go over to him and lick that perspiration off his dark skin with her pink tongue before helping herself to something tastier by sucking his cock clean right out of Christina’s sopping wet pussy.

And Gwen was watching it all while once again spreading open her legs for Miley to feast on her pussy. Gwen was visibly enjoying Miley’s licking but she was mostly focused on Fluffy as his dark cock slammed into Christina’s pink pussy and Britney saw it. It was like a light had been shed on everything and now, looking back, Britney thought of all those times she had seen Gwen and Fluffy together and wondered how long they had been keeping this secret.

As fun as it was to think about how long Gwen and Fluffy had been together, though, Britney’s attention was mostly drawn to Fluffy fucking Christina. She had seen her girlfriend get fucked hard before but never like this and it made Britney wet to see Christina take it deep from Fluffy while she was on all fours. Her delicious curves were jiggling in all the right places and Britney couldn’t help but touch herself while she watched the show, using both hands on her pussy to spread open her slippery lips and slide her fingers inside.

“Yeahhhhhhhhh Fluffyyyyyyy oooooh fuckkkkkk give it to me like you’ve always dreamed of doing! Pound your slutty boss and make me fucking come!” Christina begged. “Ooooooh yesssss oooooooh fuck I love big black cocks in my hot mommy hole! Give it to me Fluffy! Make me take it all in my slutty hole! Fuckkkkk ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkk make that fat ass of mine bounce for you! I saw you giving it like that to Rose and it made me want you so bad!”

Fluffy couldn’t believe he was doing this. After all he had witnessed over the years of Christina’s wild and lewd behavior he had never thought he would cross this line. He had been turned on, of course, but he had never thought he would act on any desire he had felt. His job as a bodyguard was sacred to him. It was a solemn obligation and he had never wanted to risk it all for something as fleeting as carnal pleasure.

But with all these women around him he had slowly weakened. First it had been Gwen and Reese and Michelle. Then it had been Jennifer. Then it had been Cameron. Then Avril. Then JoJo. He’d had Mariah tonight and had fucked openly in front of everyone, including the women he was sworn to protect. Now Rose had come and fucked things up further and it had led him to where he was now, fucking the woman he was honor bound to guard and never break his vow to. And he was breaking that vow with every push into Christina’s tight, soaked pussy.

Her hole was so warm and welcoming for his cock. It felt so good to fuck Christina and release all that pent up tension. But he knew it was wrong and Fluffy blamed himself for succumbing and shattering the bodyguard’s code though. It just felt so good though.

Christina’s folds were the sexiest kind of velvet as they wrapped around his cock and her body was incredible. He loved seeing Christina’s round, thick ass cheeks shaking as he fucked her doggie style and each cry of joy and pleasure that came out of her big mouth made him want it more.

The fact that Gwen was staring at him, not in judgment, but in encouragement made him even hotter for it. Gwen hadn’t said a word about what was happening. They both knew they shouldn’t but it was so hard to maintain any kind of discipline or self-control in this atmosphere with their brains intoxicated. Gwen was certainly egging him on with her gaze and he could practically hear her voice in his head telling him to fuck Christina harder and make her pay for being such a slut.

Fluffy reacted to that by listening to Gwen’s voice in his head and ignoring his own guilt and doubts. He fucked Christina harder, shoving himself in deeper while spanking her bare ass and making her shriek in delight.

“Ohhhhhh that’s deep!” Christina grunted with a big smile on her elated face as another surge of intense pleasure hit her, the sensations making her eyes go wide as she smiled in perverted giddiness. “OHHHH HOLY FUCK! OH FLUFFY! OH MY GOD IT’S SO BIG AND DEEP IN MY SLUTTY CUNT! OHHHHH YESSSS I LOVE IT FLUFFY! OOOOOH FUCK ME! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAD TO HAVE A HUGE COCK! UGHH FUCKKK SLAM IT IN ME! I’M GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD BOSS NOW AND LET YOU FUCK ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! YOU CAN JUST BEND ME OVER MY DESK AT WORK AND RIP MY PANTIES OFF ME AND FUCK ME! OOOOOH YOU CAN HAVE BRITNEY TOO! TAKE OUR PUSSIES AND OUR BIG FUCKING BOOTIES ANY TIME YOU WANT FLUFFY!”

Britney moaned over what she saw and heard and even giggled over how eager Christina was to whore her out to their bodyguard without even so much as a nod from her. But that was just Christina’s way. Britney knew it all too well and she loved it because she loved her and it was so hot to see Christina taking it like a whore from Fluffy. Britney’s fingers were drenched in her juices and she brought them up to her mouth to lick them clean before bringing them back down to her pussy.

“OHHHH MY GOD IT’S SO GOOD! OOOOOOOH SO FUCKING GOOD! OH ROSE! MMMMM FUCKKKK YEAHHH THIS IS WHY YOU WANTED THIS COCK ISN’T IT? BECAUSE WE ALL NEED TO GET FUCKED!” Christina loudly babbled, her words coming out as obscene grunts and groans as her body shook and Fluffy and her sweaty bodies slapped together. “OOOOOH FUCK WE’RE ALL BLACK COCK SLUTS DEEP INSIDE!”

“Mmmm fucking right we are,” Rose laughed, crawling over to Christina and kissing her protégé right on the lips as she recovered enough from her exhausting orgasm to be able to move again. “You love it don’t you Chrissy? Mmmm all those times you bossed poor Fluffy around and now he’s taking it out on you just like you always wanted deep down!”

“Yesssssssssssssss!” Christina groaned in overwhelming desire, her words taking on a frantic desperation as she heard and felt Fluffy’s cock slamming into her drenched pussy and it all overwhelmed her with pleasure. “Ooooh fuckkk yeah I wanted it this whole time! I wanted him to fuck me like a bitch boss! Ohhhh my God Rose it’s so fucking good! Watch me Brit Brit! Watch your girlfriend get fucked by big black cock! Ooooh Fluffy! Please make me come! Oh please! Oh please! Oh please! I wanna come so fucking much! Oh please Fluffy please! Make your boss come! I’ll give you a raise! I’ll give you more time off! I’ll give you anything you want! Just please make me come!”

The dynamic of power in the coupling had dramatically shifted from when Christina had threatened Fluffy with his job if he didn’t fuck her. Now she was begging for it and loving every second of it as his hips thrust and he smacked his powerful thighs into Christina’s jiggling ass cheeks. She was grunting and gasping with every push of his cock and Fluffy, his own guilt and doubt fighting a losing war, was relishing it.

“Mmmmm yeah beg for it…boss!” Fluffy said with a smirk as he pushed harder into Christina and slapped her bare ass, leaving another mark on her flesh as an exclamation point to his last word. “Maybe I’ll make you suffer now! Yeah it’ll be your turn to watch! I won’t make you come! I’ll make you watch instead like you always made me watch! I’ll make you watch me fuck Rose again! And Gwen! And Miley! And Avril! And Michelle! I’ll even fuck Britney in front of you! I’ll make you have to watch and suffer without coming!”

“Nooooooo pleaaaaaase not that! Nooooo! Fuck me Fluffy! Don’t be mean! Don’t make me suffer!” Christina cried out desperately, not wanting to be denied. “I need your cock! I need it so fucking bad! Give it to me Fluffy!”

“No! You need to suffer and learn not to be such a little brat!” Fluffy insisted, pulling back from Christina’s pussy, not all the way out but just enough to let her know that he could. “You always order everyone around! You’re always so selfish! You only think about yourself! You’re even selfish to Britney! I see how you treat her! So I’m going to make you watch! I’m going to make you watch as everyone else gets to come except for you! You get to see all your friends feel good while you have to wait and suffer!”

That sounded horrific to Christina. She was gaga with lust over the feel of having Fluffy’s cock inside her. She had never thought it could feel this good. Her insatiable pussy craved it. She couldn’t go without it. Watching everyone else have an orgasm from Fluffy’s huge fucking cock while she was left wanting would have been like getting nothing but coal in her stocking and Christina couldn’t bear it.

Having him pull even a bit of that amazing cock of his out of her made her feel practically empty. Christina needed to feel him back inside her. She needed to be filled and stretched some more. She needed to be fucked by every inch of her bodyguard’s massive cock.

“No! Please Fluffy! Please!” Christina begged. “I’ll be good! I promise! I’ll be a good boss from now on! I won’t be a selfish brat anymore! I’ll be nicer! Just please fuck me Fluffy! Please gimmie that huge cock! I need it so bad! Oh please! Oh please! Oh please!”

Each word out of Christina’s mouth was filled with desperate need. She was so horny for it and she needed it so much. She looked over her shoulder to stare at Fluffy and let him see her big, pleading eyes. It was a trick that always worked so well when she wanted something. But it didn’t cut the ice here.

Fluffy resisted Christina’s pleas and pulled out of her pussy, making her wail as he did it. But he didn’t go away. Instead he took his cock, all slick and shiny from Christina and Rose’s sloppy wet juices, and rubbed the head against her drooling slit from behind. He teased her with renewed penetration but didn’t give it to her and instead smacked her bare ass with his cock.

He slapped his throbbing erection against Christina’s thick, round ass cheeks, smacking her bottom and making her coo when she felt her own fuck juices fly off his cock and hit her bare skin. And Fluffy then took his slippery cock and slid it into her ass crack, teasing her some more and making Christina wail in need.

“Fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Pleaaaaaaaaase! I need it! I need that cock inside meeeee!” Christina whined, even as she moaned from the pleasure of having that big, rock-hard cock smacking against her ass cheeks and tantalizingly sliding into her crack. “Please Fluffy! I’ll do anything to have you fuck me! I’ll be so much nicer to everyone! I won’t order people around anymore! I won’t make you carry me places when my legs get tired! I won’t be a brat to anyone anymore! I’ll be the best boss ever now! Just please fuck me Fluffy! Ohhhhh fuck your cock feels soooooo big and I need it inside me! Mmmm gawd I love feeling you beat my butt with that big fucking cock! You can do it in front of everyone and I’ll totally let you! I’ll let you do it in front of all my friends and everyone at the label! Make me bend over and spank my big fat ass cheeks with your monster cock Fluffy! Humiliate me and show everyone what a slut I am for black cock! Just please fuck me!”

“Oh I don’t know,” Fluffy laughed, teasing her some more as he enjoyed the shift in their dynamic. “I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet Christina! You don’t always get what you want! I think I’ll go fuck Gwen instead and make you watch!”

And the sound of that lewd threat made Gwen light up even more than Miley’s tongue lapping at her creamy pussy already had. This was such dangerous ground for the both of them but Gwen wanted it so bad. She hadn’t said a word but she wanted it even more than Christina did. She wanted Fluffy to take her and fuck her in front of everyone.

Gwen was too out of it to be thinking rationally now. She wanted people to know how into him she was. She wanted people to see the things Fluffy did to her and how much she loved it. She wanted people to see how good he made her feel and how she loved to be his slut. But she was more than that and she knew it. She was his girlfriend and she didn’t want to hide it even though, in all of her intoxication, she knew she had to.

Christina had freaked out when she had seen Fluffy fucking Rose and had gotten so jealous over it that now she was bent over on all fours and begging to be fucked too. And that was for one of her best friends! Gwen didn’t even want to imagine what Christina would do if she found out about her and Fluffy. So she tried her best to stifle the full extent of her feelings and only focus on lust instead.

“Yessss fuck me Fluffy! Fuck me in front of Christina and make her see me take it! Ummmmm I’ve…uhhh…always wanted to know how it felt to fuck you!” Gwen said, trying to make it seem as though it would be the first time she had Fluffy inside her. “You’re so fucking sexy Fluffy!”

Fluffy looked like he was about to say something back to Gwen but before he could, Christina interrupted him with more desperate whining.

“Noooooo! Not Gwen! Fuck me instead! Don’t make me wait Fluffy! Fuck me!” Christina begged, trying to entice Fluffy by sliding her ass back to rub it against her cock, shaking her buns and clenching them around his inches. “Ughhhhh fuckkkkk feeling that fat cock sliding right between my cheeks is making me want you even more! Please don’t tease me Fluffy! Mmmmm I know want me! I know you love this fat ass rubbing into your beautiful black cock! Mmmm look at those cheeks try and swallow that meat while you rub it into my crack! Mmmm fuck I’m such a big ass whore and I love your cock Fluffy! Don’t fuck anyone else! Fuck me! Gawwwwd I need to come so fucking bad!”

But, despite Christina’s desperate and filthy begging, when Fluffy looked inclined to keep on teasing and denying her, that spurred Britney to action. She couldn’t just stand by and watch Christina suffer like this. She knew she needed to do something so she stopped masturbating to the show and instead became an active participant.

With Christina on all fours and Fluffy behind her, it was so easy for Britney to do it too. She crawled right over to her girlfriend and paused only to kiss Christina tenderly on her whining lips and caress her large, hanging breasts as they swayed in the doggie style position.

“Mmmmm don’t worry baby, your Britney will take care of you!” she purred before getting underneath Christina and lining her mouth up with her girlfriend’s pussy. And as soon as she was close enough, Britney started to lick Christina, getting an instant squeal of delight from the horny singer.

Britney had already licked Christina several times during the party but she knew she needed to do it more now than ever. And Christina was so fucking juicy for her. She was wetter than she’d been all night as Britney lapped at Christina’s labia lips, tasting the sticky, cummy glaze on them and sliding inside to give Christina just what she wanted.

There was so much juice for Britney to lick up too. With Christina’s vagina hovering right over her face, she was literally dripping into Britney’s mouth and she swallowed every bit of that ambrosia.

Britney hadn’t been able to just watch for a second longer. Christina had needed her and Britney hated to see her suffer, even if she had deserved it. After all, Christina was a brat and she was spoiled and she could be selfish. But Britney loved her. Christina was her selfish, spoiled brat and she was never going to deny her when she needed to be pleasured.

And Christina was more than grateful for the desperately desired stimulation.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOH BRITNEY YEAHHHHHH!” Christina cried in joy when her girlfriend’s tongue attacked her drippy pussy. “Oooooooh babyyyyyyy! Yesssssss you’re the best girlfriend ever! Mmmmmm lick my pussy Brit Brit! Lick it just like that! Ooooooh yesssss I love you so much baby! You always give me what I need! You always make me into such a hot, happy slut for you! Mmmmm lick me baby!”

But as much as Christina loved the feel of Britney’s tongue, she couldn’t keep from wanting more. She was so desperate for it and her pussy felt so fucking empty without Fluffy’s huge cock inside it.

“Please! Please! Please! Fuck me Fluffy! Fuck me while Britney licks me!” Christina begged while humping herself against Britney’s mouth and rubbing her ass against Fluffy’s cock. “Oooooooh please Fluffy! See! I can be nice! Look how nice I am to Britney! Be nice to me too! Don’t be mean! Don’t you like me Fluffy? I know you like my tight pussy and how it wraps around your giant cock! I know you like my fat ass and how it bounces for you when you fuck me! Please Fluffy! Please be nice!”

Fluffy did like Christina. He loved her body. How could he not? Her ass looked incredible like this with her sexy body bent over ready to take him deep. But, more importantly, he liked her. He liked who Christina Aguilera was even when she was selfish and even when she was mad and even when she ordered everyone around. Even beyond the bodyguard’s code, he never would have stayed in this job if he didn’t like Christina and Britney. He guarded them but he also cared for them.

That was what made this such a crazy situation for him. How could he be doing this to Christina? He knew it was wrong but it felt so good and he wanted her. He couldn’t deny it. This whole situation was tuning him on and Fluffy knew it was turning Gwen on too. He could see her wild eyes full of lust as she stared at him while Miley tongue fucked her.

So Fluffy stopped teasing Christina and started fucking her again. He took his cock and rammed it back into her pussy from behind, just how she knew she would have wanted. And the result was instant ecstasy from Christina. She loved being taken like this and wasn’t afraid to show it.

“FUCKKKKK OHHHH YESSSSSS FLUFFY YESSSSSSSSSS BE NICE TO ME AND FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!” Christina cried in pure joy as her cunt was forcefully stuffed from behind.  “OOOOH YESSSSSS YESSSSS BE NICE TO ME AND MAKE YOUR BITCH BOSS YOUR SLUT! OOOOOH FLUFFY YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSS YOU’RE SO NICE! YOU’RE SO FUCKING NICE!”

And Fluffy did indeed feel pretty nice as he not only had Christina’s snug pussy wrapped around his cock again but he also had Britney’s tongue stimulating him too. She hadn’t stopped licking Christina when he resumed fucking her and he could feel Britney’s naughty licks sliding over the underside of his cock while he thrust into Christina.

Britney hadn’t planned to do it. But suddenly this huge cock was slamming into Christina while she was licking her and Britney had instinctively started to lick it too while also tonguing Christina. It had just come naturally to her. Despite all this time she had just been fucking girls since her divorce, Britney still knew what to do with a cock and she didn’t shy away from it.

It felt a bit weird to do it and Britney couldn’t help but giggle when she thought about this big penis flying into her face and how her first instinct was to play with it and lick it like a little slut. But she wanted to do it. This wasn’t just any man. This was Fluffy. He was her friend and Britney wanted him to feel good while she was making Christina feel good too.

So she went for it and didn’t think twice about it. While Fluffy thrust hard and deep into Christina, Britney kept licking her girlfriend and tasting his cock as it slid in and out of her. Britney licked the underside of his cock, lapping Christina’s juices right off it and she naughtily fondled Fluffy’s balls too. She didn’t question it. Britney just did it. She wanted to make them both feel good.

Britney giggled again as she felt Fluffy’s hot, full nuts in her hand. She softly played with them, rubbing them erotically with her gentle hand. She could feel the cum practically boiling in his balls and Britney felt so naughty as she played with a man for the first time in ages. She couldn’t help but wonder if Rose was right and no one would remember any of this in the morning. But she sure would because Britney loved being so naughty.

“Yeahhh go for it Britney,” Rose suddenly piped up, loving the view she suddenly had of Britney fondling Fluffy’s nuts and licking his long, dark shaft. “Chrissy’s not the only whore for black cock here, is she? Mmmmmm we all fucking are! Get it girl! Make Chrissy come! Make Fluffy come! Make them all fucking come!”

And, having recovered from her own intense orgasms, Rose wanted to help too. She was definitely getting tired but she was still feeling frisky as she got up off her back. Rose was getting freshly aroused from seeing Christina and Fluffy go at it and having Britney involved now made it extra hot.

Rose loved hearing Christina scream out in pleasure and she definitely loved seeing her friend’s big tits bouncing as she gripped her hands into the carpet and thrust her ass back to feel more of Fluffy inside her while he pounded her from behind. Rose was so glad Christina felt good. But she wanted Fluffy to feel good too.

“Mmmmmm Fluffy needs to come,” Rose said wickedly as she nakedly crawled toward him. “And I know what Fluffy likes now, right Gwen?”

Rose gave Gwen a wicked wink as she said it and she moved around to his backside to resume doing something she had quite enjoyed before. Fluffy’s muscular ass was undulating as he thrust hard into Christina and it was way too tempting a target for Rose to pass up, especially now that she knew how much he liked it. She grabbed right onto Fluffy’s ebony ass cheeks and spread them open so she could bury pale face right in between them and once again go after his asshole.

Rose didn’t show any hesitation about pressing her face into Fluffy’s ass. She was too horny to have any inhibition and she squeezed his black buns tight so she could keep him nice and spread open for her tongue.

“Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkk! Ohhhhh you nasty fucking slut!” Fluffy groaned when he suddenly felt Rose hungrily lapping at his asshole. “Fuck yeah! You’re a fucking nasty girl!”

“Mmmmhmmm, what gave me away?” Rose laughed, her words pretty muffled by Fluffy’s ass in her face. “Mmmm I may be nasty but you’ve got a hot fucking ass, Fluffy!”

And Rose made sure she showed how much she loved it as she didn’t just lick Fluffy’s asshole, she pushed her tongue into it. She lewdly tongue fucked Fluffy’s ass while he moaned in taboo bliss from it and Fluffy used the pleasure and energy now flowing through him on Christina. While Rose ate his ass, he picked up the pace of his thrusts into Christina, fucking her harder and faster, which made the singer very, very happy indeed.

“OHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSS OOOOH FUCKKKK YEAHHHH I’M SO CLOSE OOOOOOH FUCKKKK OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSS MAKE ME COME FLUFFY!” Christina cried. “EAT MY PUSSY WHILE HE FUCKS ME, BRITNEY! OOOOOH YOU’RE BOTH MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD!  MMMMM FUCK YOU’RE GONNA HAVE TO MOVE IN WITH US FLUFFY SO WE CAN FUCK ALL THE TIME! OOOOH FUCKKK YOUR BIG COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD UP MY SLUTTY MOMMY CUNT FUCKKKK!!!”

Britney’s mind whirled at the thought of something like that. That would have made for a very crowded bed for sure and Britney didn’t think she liked the idea of sharing Christina that much, not even with Fluffy. Besides, she didn’t want to interfere with whatever Gwen and Fluffy had. So she didn’t encourage Christina’s naughty idea and instead kept her tongue focused on pleasure.

Britney hadn’t been able to resist paying a little bit more attention to Fluffy. She’d moved her tongue from Christina’s pussy to Fluffy’s balls and had started licking her bodyguard’s nuts while he fucked Christina. His hard thrusts were making his balls swing and Britney licked at them, giggling as they smacked into her face. She could taste his sweat and breathe in his musk and she loved it. Britney felt so naughty and she licked all over Fluffy’s balls, enjoying how she could make him moan in pleasure for her, especially when she playfully kissed them and even sucked on them a little.

But mostly Britney wanted to pay attention to her girlfriend and when Christina declared how close she was, Britney got back to her. She’d been rubbing Christina’s clit while she had licked Fluffy’s balls but now she brought her tongue back to the delicious pussy she always loved to eat. Britney licked Christina faster now, focusing on her clit and trying not to be distracted by Fluffy’s hard cock driving in and out while she tongued her girlfriend.

Rose’s tongue sliding into Fluffy’s asshole so she could lewdly rim him created a chain reaction. She kept voraciously eating his ass which made him fuck Christina harder with extra vigor which made her scream for Britney. And Britney was happy to oblige Christina, tonguing her clit and pulling her right over the edge.

“OOOOH BRITNEYYYYYY MMMM YESSSSS! OHHH BABY MMMM FUCK ME!” Christina squealed as her girlfriend licked at her clitoris. “OOOOOOOH FUCKKK GONNA COMMMME! FUCK ME FLUFFY! LICK ME BRITNEY! MMMMM GAWWD WE’VE GOTTA FUCKING DO THIS EVERY NIGHT NOW! OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK! YESSSSS! FUCKKK OHHH FUCK I’M COMINGGGGG YESSSSSSS!”

Britney made sure her mouth was in just the right place for Christina’s orgasm. She always loved to swallow her girlfriend’s cream and with everyone acting so crazy and being so naughty, Britney wanted it more than ever. She sucked on Christina’s pussy as she came, slurping the cum right out of her drenched hole while Christina cried in ecstasy and humped herself against Britney’s face.

Christina came so happily, Fluffy’s cock so big and so deep inside her pussy and Britney’s mouth so good on her clitty. And since Rose kept tongue fucking his ass, Fluffy kept thrusting into Christina, which only made it more incredible for her as she came. She was left breathless and creaming as she gasped for air from how intense it was to come like this and it finally became too much for her.

Christina had to pull off of Fluffy. She couldn’t take any more and she moved her body off his cock with a naughty squish, cum dripping from her pussy lips and his cock. And it was all over Britney’s face too. Her lips were glistening with Christina’s orgasmic cream and she let it stay there as Britney impulsively sucked Fluffy right into her mouth and started giving him a blow job.

It had been so long since she had sucked a real cock but Britney had kept up her skills by sucking a lot of strap-ons. So she knew just what to do and Fluffy groaned in amazement as Britney hungrily sucked his cock while Rose was still behind him with her own hungry tongue buried in his asshole and her hands squeezing and spreading his muscular buns.

Britney hadn’t planned on doing it. She had thought she would get her cummy lips right on Christina and kiss her girlfriend so she could share the taste with her. But when she had pulled her mouth off of Christina’s pussy, Fluffy’s cock had been there so big and so hard. He had been throbbing with the need to come and Britney hadn’t been able to resist. She had just started sucking and now she was so glad she had.

Fluffy’s cock tasted amazing while coated in Christina’s cum and Britney loved how naughty she was being. Fluffy’s cock was huge and she couldn’t believe she was actually sucking it. It was so dirty to be doing this and Britney loved feeling Fluffy throb in her mouth like he was about to unleash a huge load for her. Britney resumed touching herself and sucked Fluffy off with even more energy, jacking him off with her free hand and drooling onto his cock, her saliva trickling down his shaft.

And through it all, Rose kept her face buried between Fluffy’s ass cheeks, licking at his hole and even wickedly spitting into his ass before diving back in with her tongue. Rose acted like she was famished for his ass and she ate it like a wild woman, fucking him with her tongue and making Fluffy grunt and moan while he fucked Britney’s mouth.

“You girls are so fucking nasty! I see you all fucking each other like this but I never thought you’d be doing it to me! Awwwww fuckkkkk!” Fluffy groaned from the dual pleasure of being rimmed and sucked off simultaneously by two of the last women he ever expected would do it to him. “Fuckkkkk don’t stop! Keep it up! I need to fucking come!”

That declaration was met by a lot of enthusiasm.

“Yessssssssss do it Fluffy! Come in my mouth!” Britney moaned, her sweet honey voice dripping out of her mouth when she pulled off his cock and jacked him off furiously. “I want your load Fluffy! Feed it to me! Make me fucking taste it! Give it to me Fluffy! Chrissy can be so mean but I’m always nice!”

Fluffy was not about to argue that point, especially as Britney took him back into her mouth and bobbed her lips up and down his cock. She didn’t try to go too deep or take too much down her throat. Britney just concentrated on slurping wetly on his meat while she jacked him off and let Rose stimulate his asshole with her amazing tongue.

“Oh yeah! Just like that! Just like that!” Fluffy grunted as he suddenly had Gwen at his side, kissing him and running her hands all over his chest.

“Come baby! Fill her mouth up! Give Britney that hot, yummy load you give to me all the time!” Gwen urged, her voice full of giddy desire and excitement as she showered kisses on his lips and face. “I want you to feel so good Fluffy! You always make me feel so fucking good and I want you to come so hard in Britney’s mouth! I don’t care who knows anymore Fluffy! I want them all to see! I fucking love you Fluffy!”

Gwen hadn’t thought a bit about saying any of it. It was all spilling out of her mouth from her overheating brain. Watching him fuck like this had driven her so crazy with desire for him. She wanted Fluffy to feel so good. She wanted him to know how she really felt. She hadn’t even admitted it to herself but she easily said it now and didn’t even think how he’d react to it.

But far from freaking him out, Gwen’s admission spurred him on. Fluffy had been trained to lock his emotions up inside but he couldn’t do it anymore.

“Ohhhhhhh Gwen! Fuck yes! I love you too! You’re the best thing that ever happened in my life!” Fluffy groaned in pleasure and joy as Gwen threw her arms around him and kissed his lips passionately.

Britney couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It was so incredible and wonderful and she had absolutely no more time to think about it before Fluffy groaned in release and his cock spurted in her mouth. Britney’s eyes went wide in reflexive shock when her bodyguard came while she was sucking him off but it was what she wanted and that shock immediately faded into pleasure as she let jet after jet of his hot load fill her mouth.

Fluffy’s cock twitched and shot so much cum for her, his balls emptying out into Britney’s mouth while she kept jacking him off to try and get more. Her first instinct was to swallow it all. She had always been good at that. But Britney suddenly had an even better idea and she let it all pool up in her mouth instead.

And when he finally finished coming, Britney pulled off Fluffy’s cock and immediately brought her lips to Gwen’s. Gwen hadn’t expected it but as soon as Britney kissed her, Gwen knew what she was doing and she eagerly assented. She wanted it too and Gwen opened her mouth so Britney could snowball Fluffy’s cum right into it.

Gwen and Britney kissed passionately while swapping Fluffy’s cum. They passed it back and forth in their kisses and finally they both swallowed it and Britney pulled away, looking at Gwen and Fluffy both with new eyes now that she knew their wonderful secret.

Right next to them, Rose, Christina and Miley were all kissing, sharing all the flavors on their lips in a three-way battle of tongues and lips and Britney slumped back down and leaned against the wall with a big smile on her face. This had been one hell of a night and Britney found herself wondering just what she was going to do with everyone’s sexy secrets.
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

Blocboy VC

Would love to see more harem stuff from you here. You're one of my main inspirations to write whatever weird thought comes to my head, and for that I thank you. You're a really good writer.

The following users thanked this post: KMB

KMB

Thank you very much! I'm happy to have inspired you and I will definitely be writing and posting more. All my newest stuff is at my Patreon
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Cadeauxxx

Many thanks for posting this, truly appreciate it!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: KMB, Blocboy VC

flawed_existence

I read some of these chapters several years ago on CSSA. It has been a long time, still love them.

The following users thanked this post: KMB

Money

Wish I could do Patreon but I'll take what I can get for harem stuff

Fantastic work was wondering what happened the past few chapters

VSM14

What a lineup. Britney, Xtina and Rose. This is a classic Harem chapter. I hope you post all the old ones here some day, I love these.

Harem has always been top notch lesbian stories, thank you for sharing more.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA