Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 7  (Read 5602 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 7
« on: December 29, 2018, 12:31:33 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 7
X-Men Returning Home Part 3

“Okay, who are the MLF?” Jean Grey or the Phoenix asked after we calmed the girl down.

Her name was Sarah Vale but goes by the name of Network because of her power. Her power was to talk to computers and make them follow her commands. She used these powers to make that computerized car run down DNAnimal. And felt so guilty about what she had to come to the school and try to make omens for her sins. “It’s the Mutant Liberation Front,” I said.

“You’ve heard of them?” Sarah asked me. She still had red puffy eyes from crying.

“No, he has probably fought them before in his travels across the Omniverse,” Skye said, placing a hand on this girls shoulder for comfort.

“Skye is right. And if these are like the MLF that I have run into before then they are terrorists. They claim to be fighting for mutant rights. But if anything they hurt the cause more than they help it.” I said.

“Why would they target us?” Scott Summers or Cyclops asked.

“All of you would stand in their way,” Sarah said.

“And that’s why they went after the weak link first,” I said.

“You…HE was not the weak link.” Clarice said defensively.

“It’s okay. I’m sure that I…he had this conversation with you before, and with many of you too. When I only had his powers I was always afraid that I was holding you all back. I always wished I could do more in the field; be careful what you wish for.” I said.

“Are you alright?” both Skye and Sarah asked at the same time. That’s when Skye, Claire, Laura, Clarice, Sarah and I started to laugh.

“Okay, why does she look like you? Is she your long lost sister or something?” Kitty Pryde or Shadow Cat asked.

“That would be kind of hard. I’m from a completely different universe.” Skye said.

“So am I this universe’s version of you?” Sarah asked.

“No, probably not,” I said.

“How can you possibly know that?” Rogue asked.

“There are three types of universal collections: Omniverse, Megaverse, and Multiverse. The Omniverse is everything. The Megaverse is a collection of multiverses related by similar origins. And SURPRISE we are all comic book characters found throughout the Omniverse. The company’s name that we are a part of is Marvel.

“Finally we are all from the Marvel Multiverse. And universes found inside each multiverse can be put in two categories: seed or branch. Seed universes are completely original and the people found in the seed universes don’t have to have counterparts in any other seed universe. And then there are branch universes, they are confined to the template that is the seed universe that they sprang from.

“And even though, to the best of my knowledge, there are no mutants yet in your universe Skye, there could be one day or even right now but are in hiding. That’s because the seed universe has everything in it: Kree, Skrull, Mutants, Inhumans, Chitauri, Beyonders and of course Humans and many more. There are a lot of heroes in our two universes, but even if we lump all of us together we are nothing but a drop in an ocean of heroes that exists in the seed universe.

“Anyway, Wolverine here can and does appear in many of the branch universes. But skin, eye, and hair color don’t have to be the same. Facial features and height can be completely different too. All that HAS to be the same is the mutton chops, the anger, the love for the Canadian wilderness, the adamantium skeleton and very similar backstory to the seed Wolverine.

“This is why I’m not convinced that she IS this universes version of you Skye. That is because some of her backstory may not be your backstory. Remember we don’t know some of your history. So all we know for sure is that she looks like you and has a power that you would love to have. But if you were to get powers tomorrow you may not get these powers. Because mutants don’t get powers that they want. Some don’t even have powers that will work well with their psyches. Plus mutants get their powers through puberty in the seed universe. So unless your universe has rewritten the most basic rule of mutation, which is possible of course, you aren’t a mutant.” I explained.

“How is it possible to change the basic rules of being a mutant?” Clarice asked.

“There are plenty of ways to tell a story. In fact, there is one universe where being born a mutant is a literal death sentence. Mutants of that universe suffer what is known as Mutant Burn Out where their own powers cause their bodies to die. So your universe may be different. But in most cases mutation follows the same lines as the seed universe.” I explained.

“As interesting as all of this is can we get back to MLF?” Scott said to the room at large.

“True. Who are the members?” I asked Sarah.

“Um, the leader is Stryfe; I don’t know his real name. His power is a very powerful form of telepathy and telekinesis.

“The second-in-command is Tempo her real name is Heather Tucker. She has the power to manipulate time. She can slow time down and even bring time to a stop, but only for a few minutes for her anyway.

“Next is Rusty, Russel Collins he goes by Rusty. He can create and control flames on and around his body.

“Then there is Forearm, real name Michael McCain. As his codename suggests he has four arms and is very strong.

“Lastly Dragoness, Tamara Kurtz. Her power is to generate bioelectric blasts that can knock a person out or kill them if she chooses. She can also create and control flares in the sky. She gets her codename from the little self-propelled jets that she carries with her.” Sarah said to the room.

“I want you all to stay out of this,” I said to them.

“Why?” everyone asked at the same time.

“Because they killed, for lack of a better word, me. And I know that you both want revenge, but I think that it should be me that handles them.” I said.

“How can you do that? Like you said you don’t have that strong of a power.” Rogue said to me.

“That was before the experiment,” Laura said. And the Professor and I explained what had happened to me.

“That’s why you said what you said,” Sarah said to me putting her hand on mine.

“So this is where the MLF calls home,” I said, walking into their hideout.

“You?” Forearm said seeing me.

“I thought Network killed you,” Dragoness said menacingly.

“It didn’t take.” I joked.

“Funny,” Rusty said.

“Rusty’s right you’re a funny guy. So what was the plan? I knew that Network went running off to tell the X-Men that we had you killed. But to send you who miraculously survived in to take on all of us? I thought that Xavier had more brains than that.” Stryfe said.

“Oh, all of the X-Men are over there,” I said, pointing them out. They were just standing in a row.

“You see he was against me coming in here all by myself. So I had to let them come with me. I only made two demands; one Laura and Clarice were to stay with Sarah, Skye, and Claire away from this. And two they were to stay out of this because this is personal. Especially after what you did to my new girlfriends.” I said.

“What did we do to your ‘new girlfriends’?” Stryfe asked.

“Well it’s simple Nathan, you killed me,” I said as I fired a ruby-colored optic blast at Tempo sending her flying into the wall knocking her out.

Then I used super-speed and grabbed Forearm and broke two of his four arms using super strength. I then kicked him in the nuts sending him flying and into the wall moaning in pain. Dragoness sent two of her jets after me. I then grabbed one of my packs of cards and sent the ace of hearts and the ace of spades at the “dragons” blowing them up in the skies. I then sent a kinetic blast at her sending her flying. Then Rusty tried to burn me alive. But I started to use Iceman’s power, which I had gotten from him earlier, to create a dome of ice over him. And it started to melt with all the heat that he was throwing off drenching him in water. I then used Storm’s power, which I also had gotten earlier, to summon a lightning strike that hit the pool of water electrocuting him.

All of this surprised the X-Men that had come with me here. None of them thought that I could fight all of them alone like I was doing. But Logan looked on and smiled. “You’ve gotten better, kid,” he said with a smile.

“It’s like pulling teeth to get a simple compliment from you Logan.” I joked, smiling but I had never taken my eyes off Stryfe the entire time.

“It looks like it’s down to you and me Nathan,” I said to him.

“I’ve got a couple questions?” he said as we started to circle each other.

“Ask ‘em,” I said to him.

“How do you know my name? Network didn’t know it,” he said.

“Oh, I know who you are. You’re Nathan Summers or a clone of him anyway. He goes by the name of Cable. I’ve met several of him on my travels through the Omniverse. And he’s that man’s and that woman’s son. Would that make you their son too?” I asked. And Cyclops and Phoenix looked at each other because I had said that they had had a son which they did not have...yet.

“So you are NOT the DNAnimal from this universe,” he said to me.

“Oh but I AM,” I said. And while he looked confused I turned into my Colossus mode and punched him unconscious.

“Hello, David,” Sarah said to me. I was alone thinking about the endless conversations with Scott and Jean about when she was going to get pregnant and the looks on the faces of the students when we told them about me when she came up to me.

“Hello yourself Sarah,” I said to her.

“How did you know it was me and not Skye?” she asked.

“Simple I have gotten all of the MLF’s powers even yours. And I’m still learning how to control Stryfe’s telepathic powers.” I said.

“Why did you get all of our powers?” Sarah asked.

“That’s nothing. I got powers to stick this time from people that I’ve known for years that never would before: Iceman, Storm, Wolverine, and Magneto. So even I don’t get why Douglas’s power permanently copies the powers that it does.” I said.

“So is that why you’re here alone? You can’t control Stryfe’s powers?” she asked with a smile.

“That and I’m trying to hide from Scott and Jean for a little while. They are getting on my nerves about the whole Stryfe is there ‘son’ thing. And the students keep asking me how the multiverse works, while I understand the fascination it gets old having to explain it over and over again. I was hiding with the girls while they were helping Laura and Clarice with their packing to come with the three of us back to Skye’s universe. But I was getting a headache from all the voices in my head while hiding in their room. So I came out here.” I explained.

“Oh, I...just wanted to say goodbye,” Sarah said, starting to back away from me.

“Okay, its official you are NOT this universes version of Skye,” I said, taking a step towards her.

“What are you-” she started to ask, but I kissed her gently and sweetly.

“She would just come out and say that she wanted me to make love to her. In fact, she did. Now, why are you here again?” I asked her.

“I want…no I NEED you to make love to me NOW,” she said and dragged me over to the bushes.

I kissed her again while she unbuttoned her shirt. She was doing it so slowly. She knew it was driving me crazy. When she undid the last button I practically tore the shirt off her shoulders. She wasn’t wearing a bra and the sight made me want her more. So I reached under her skirt to move aside her underwear only discover she wasn’t wearing any. She smiled at me and undid my pants. She took my erect penis in her hands and guided it to her sex. I thrust it in and she moaned with delight as we started to make love. When we both came we were staring into each other’s eyes. And we kissed sweetly and gently again.

“That was amazing,” she said to me. We were resting under a tree still half-dressed and in each other’s arms.

“Yes, you were,” I said to her, caressing her shoulder.

“What are the others going to say about you and me making love?” she asked.

“Well, all of us knew you had developed feelings for me,” I said, kissing her shoulder.

“Really?” she asked a little shocked.

“Well yeah. Skye saw it first. She knows when that face the two of you share is in love. Then Laura smelt the lust that you’ve had over the last couple days of us staying here. And just now I read your mind and found out that you did indeed have feelings for me. And why you didn’t want to tell me.” I said to her.

“Wouldn’t they hate me? I took their boyfriend away from them.” Sarah asked, looking me in the eyes.

“Clarice and Laura were the two biggest voices begging me to take you with us,” I said.

“You’re joking,” she said, looking shocked and happy at the same time.

“No. Skye was the only hesitant one for two reasons. One if you two are parallel versions of each other how would that work, and two it’s a lot to explain to people. And Claire has always felt that it is pointless to deny that when two or more people have feelings for each other. So Skye agreed that if you did indeed show any kind of sign that you wanted me in that way I was to offer you a new home in her universe. That is if you want to go?” I asked.

“I’ll go anywhere with you baby,” she said and gave me another kiss.

“Where are you going to work?” Bobby asked.

“Well, we’re going to go work for an organization,” Clarice said.

“What organization?” Storm asked.

“The Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division but we go by S.H.I.E.L.D.,” I said as Skye, Claire, Sarah and I walked into the room.

“Sorry, we’re late. You try and pry Skye away from a computer sometime.” I said.

“I like you, so don’t try.” Skye joked.

“That is noted, young lady.” Professor Xavier said with a smile.

“David you never did say what powers this lovely woman has or how her training went,” Magneto said.

“Claire has a few powers,” I said and she turned into Singularity with her star body.

“And the training went great as you can see,” I said.

“Claire, I’ve been meaning to ask you in the beginning when you would turn into Singularity you would still be wearing your clothes. But now you don’t wear anything, why is that?” Skye asked.

“Simple when I’m Singularity I don’t feel the need to wear clothes. They are silly after all. So I draw the clothes into my body when I transform and bring them back out when I go back to my Claire form.” she said as she went back to her Claire form.

“I thought you said that there were no mutants yet in her universe?” Raven Darkholme or Mystique said.

“There isn’t as far as we know. I’m a pocket universe that has gain sentience,” she said.

“How does that happen?” Bobby asked.

“No idea.” Skye, Claire and I said at the same time. We then looked at each other and smiled.

“And why did you come along to this universe young lady?” Hank McCoy asked Skye.

“These two say I needed a break and I always wanted to know more about his universe,” Skye said.

“And how was it?” Professor Xavier asked.

“It was pretty memorable. I think that I will remember this experience for a long time.” Skye said smiling.

“Before you go I only have one thing to say: You better take care of her bub,” Logan said. Of course, he was talking about Laura, who he thought of as a daughter. I smiled.

“You know I will my old friend. But I must ask something from you now.” I said.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Make sure those 18 students live a long and happy life for me okay,” I said, holding out my hand.

“You got a deal,” he said, shaking it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 01:47:25 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA