Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 11  (Read 6045 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 11
« on: January 09, 2019, 11:59:29 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 11
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Shadows”

“So what happened out there?” I asked everyone as they came back from a mission.

“Well, the meeting went to shit when a third party came in and bollocksed the whole thing up mate.” Lance Hunter a hired mercenary said he works with Agent Isabelle Hartley.

“Have you ever heard of someone getting shot and leaving metal shavings behind instead of being wounded?” Skye asked me after giving me a hug and a kiss.

“Yeah, I have,” I said to everyone.

“You have?” Hartley asked amazed.

“Yes, let me see these metal shavings,” I said. She handed me the container with the shavings in them.

“Okay, these are not shavings of metal,” I said to the room.

“Then what are they?” May asked.

“They’re pieces of flesh,” I said to everyone.

“What do you mean ‘pieces of flesh’?” Hartley asked shocked.

“As in pieces of a man’s body that have been torn or in this case chipped off. He’s probably Absorbing Man.” I said.

“Absorbing Man are you sure?” May asked.

“Yes, he can absorb any material that he touches and turn his body into that material.

“In a few hours, these pieces of flesh will turn back into...well flesh. And then you can run DNA tests on this to find out who exactly he is. I could never find that out before.” I said lying about that last part. Because we DO trust Isabelle Hartley, but it was in general agreement with Director Coulson and me that we would only tell a few people about mine and the others powers and that several of us were from another universe. And because I went all out on the Centipede Soldiers and the A.I.M. guys it was made harder. But we were trying to keep us under wraps for as long as possible.

“Well, you can tell the Director that.” Billy Koenig said as he entered the room.

“Well then put him on the big screen over there,” Hartley said pointing to a monitor.

“He’s in his office,” Koenig said.

“And he wants to see Agent May and only Agent May,” Koenig said. And at this Lance Hunter started to complain about being kept in the dark again.

Later on the Bus. “So David what do you think about Koenig. Every other day there is another brother. So what superhero do you think he is from this Multiverse of ours?” Trip asked as he went to get a beer from the bar area of the Bus. Skye was lying on the computer table with the symbols running a nonstop loop as I watched her lovingly.

“I swear it’s the same with you two,” I said with a laugh.

“Yes, it is,” Skye said raising her right hand with her index finger pointed to the ceiling.

“What are you two talking about?” Trip asked taking a swig of his beer.

“Hunter complains that he is left out of the loop,” I said.

“And you continually start a conversation about what Koenig is.” Skye finished.

“Am I that predictable?” Trip asked.

“Yes.” both Skye and I said at the same time. I then went over to Skye and started to play with her hair with love and affection.

“You alright man?” Trip asked seeing this.

“Yeah, why do you ask?” I asked.

“Because you only play with my hair when something is bothering you,” Skye said looking me in the eyes lovingly. Because she thought she already knew what was bothering me.

“It’s nothing,” I said to him.

“Alright maybe if I leave you alone with him you can weasel it out of him. Later.” Trip said walking away.

“Is it what I think it is?” she asked after he was out of earshot.

“Yes, it is,” I said. Because what was bothering me was the arrival of these DC superheroes.

“When?” she asked as she got up off the computer table.

“Soon I think,” I said. The feeling hit me about a week ago that the first one would be arriving soon, if not any day now.

“You’re not going into some kind of mutant heat are you?” Coulson asked as he entered the room.

“No, sir. It’s just something personal.” I said to him.

“Well then maybe you should’ve gone with your other girlfriends on that vacation when you had the chance,” he said.

“I am. Once this is all sorted out with whatever that deal was going to get.” I said to him.

“Well, as it turned out it was for a 0-8-4. And we all know what that means,” he said. A 0-8-4 is code for something of unknown origins.

“So we are going to need you both to do something. And we found out who this Absorbing Man is.” Coulson said.

“He’s Carl ‘Crusher’ Creel,” I said.

“You knew that?” Skye asked.

“Yes. But I couldn’t bring it up out there because then they would ask about where we could find him and who he’s working for. And we all know that I couldn’t possibly know that. I have never met THIS Absorbing Man before.” I said.

“He’s right because as it is he might have some problems with Agent Hartley,” Coulson said.

“Why?” both of us asked.

“Carl Creel was supposedly put down by Garrett,” Coulson said.

“That’s just great, juuuust great,” I said.

“Please tell me you’re not asking me to do what I think you’re asking me to do?” Skye asked.

“I am; you both have got to talk to Ward,” Coulson said.

“There is an inertial confinement laser barrier down there, which is cool. Now, this button turns it soundproof. This button makes it opaque.” Billy Koenig said showing Skye and me how to work the device for Wards cell.

“Just tell me there isn’t an ‘off’ button I can accidentally hit,” Skye said nervous as hell about this.

“You’ll be safe. I promise.” I said giving her a squeeze.

“Hello, Skye. I told Coulson I would talk weeks ago.” Ward said.

“I didn’t exactly want her to come down here and talk to you, Ward,” I said to him as I entered the room after Skye. “S-Class. It’s good to see you too. I would never want to make you or Skye uncomfortable. Because from now on I’ll never lie to you, Skye.” Ward said.

“Carl Creel, have you ever heard of him?” Skye asked.

“The name does sound familiar. Can you show me his picture?” he asked. Skye held up the tablet with Creel’s picture displayed.

“Yes, he can absorb any material that he touches. I understand that he finds it very intoxicating.” Ward said.

“We knew all that. How do we find him?” Skye asked.

“Back in the old days HYDRA would communicate in a sub-frequency not monitored by S.H.I.E.L.D. that would be a place to start,” he said. That’s when I noticed the slash marks on his arms.

“Coulson didn’t tell you about these? I went through a rough patch at first. Did you know that if you fold a piece of paper the right way it becomes very sharp? So they had to take that away. My pants had a little button on them. They had to take that away too. Then I started to run at the walls as fast as I could.” he said showing us the bruises.

“You should have run faster.” Skye and I said at the same time.

“But when I came out of the drug-induced coma. I had a moment of clarity. And I will never lie to you again Skye, in fact, there is so much I want to tell you about-” he was cut off by Skye as she turned it opaque. Neither of us could take him anymore. Especially after I saw some of the things that he was thinking about Skye while she was talking to him.

“Skye he was telling the truth,” Coulson said as she and I entered the room.

“I knew that already but still oh goody. More face time with that nut job is in our future.” I said.

“You’re telling me. I feel like I have to take five showers just to get my skin to stop crawling.” Skye said. That’s when the screen started to light up like a Christmas tree.

“We didn’t beat them,” Coulson said seeing this.

“It’s like you feared. They just went crawling back into the shadows.” May said seeing this.

We found out that their target was General Glenn Talbot. Trip made first contact even if Talbot didn’t know it. He slipped a phone into his pocket and Coulson called it. When he hung up the phone he was so furious he broke it. And that was when Creel attacked. “Watch your six,” I yelled as I tackled Creel.

He then grabbed a chain barricade and started to use it like a mace as well as absorbing the material. “Cheater.” I joked as I grabbed the ballad end and yanked it hard using super strength, I then kicked him and as he landed Talbot’s men shot him with some tranquilizers. Feeling that my welcome had worn out I got out of there and when I was out of sight I teleported myself back to the Playground.

After I saved Talbot Coulson kidnapped him himself. All of this to find the warehouse where the 0-8-4 was being held. We then snuck onto the base where it was. Trip dressed as a General and the rest of us were his ‘party’. “Okay. We know our mission right.” Hartley said to everyone as she went off to find the 0-8-4.

“And WE know OUR mission right,” May said to Skye, Trip and I.

After about a minute of searching, Hartley yelled out she had found it. By the time all of us found her she was holding it in her hand as it was being turned to stone. And Creel was shocked and was trying to get it back from her. May and I punched him sending him backward and on his ass. He then got up and ran away.

“We need to get you to a hospital, Hartley,” Hunter said holding her close.

“She won’t make it,” I said looking at her.

“Why? What do you mean?” Hunter asked.

“Because this thing is killing me,” she said holding it up. At this point, it flashed the symbols that Coulson has been having Skye look for. And Skye saw it.

“We’re going to have to cut your arm off,” I said to her. She then handed me her knife.

“I won’t need that. Because if I don’t cauterize the wound you might bleed out before you get to the hospital.” I said.

“Do it,” May said to me.

“Do what?” Hunter asked.

“This,” I said popping one of my claws with a slight snikt.

“You have a blade inside you?” Hartley asked shocked.

“I have six, in fact, three in each hand. But I only need one right now.” I said as I cut her forearm off.

“Okay now, this is going to hurt a hell of a lot more,” I said to her she nodded for me to continue to do whatever I was going to do. I set fire to my right hand and pressed it on the flesh. She screamed as I did this.

“Okay all done. Take this to the Director. And get her to a hospital.” I said putting her hand and the 0-8-4 back in its case and handing it to them.

“You have powers?” Hartley asked fighting the pain.

“Yes,” I said.

“And you call Creel a cheater.” she joked with a strained smile.

“What about you?” Hunter asked.

“We have our own mission. Now get her out of here.” Trip said as the four of us went off.

You see our mission was simple. With the limited resources we had Fitz couldn’t make a cloaking device for the Bus. So we had to steal one. But that technology was only held by a few people so when we found out that we were going to have to raid a government storage facility. A storage facility with a bunch of quinjets we jumped at the chance. So I started to teleport as many of the quinjets as I could to predetermine places all over the world. While May, Trip, and Skye found some of the ground vehicles with some interesting tech plus as much tech as they could find and drive it all off the base. I then teleported myself off the base as the people started to fire at me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:43:36 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

OMEGA15

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 11
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:46:41 PM »
More fine work from you.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 10:08:54 PM »
I'm happy to see you still writing, keep up the good work.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 10:42:18 PM »
I'm happy to see you still writing, keep up the good work.

Actually, I have written 90 chapters of this. And I have more thought out. But I'm glad you like it. ;D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:31:42 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA