Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 36  (Read 5525 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 36
« on: February 10, 2019, 05:11:43 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 36
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “What They Become”

“Checking exits, number of men, weapons inventory. I’m impressed. How’s your marksmanship?” Ward asked Skye as the two of them walked through an abandoned theater in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Where HYDRA was trying to get into the city below. Skye was handcuffed with those plastic cuffs looking a little annoyed.

“I don’t know. Hand me your sidearm. Let’s find out.” Skye replied coolly.

“Cool under pressure. I see May’s teaching you control.” Ward said.

“That’s one of our differences. In S.H.I.E.L.D., they train you to control yourself. HYDRA wants to control everyone else.” Skye said as the two went up a flight of stairs.

“I’m not loyal to HYDRA. My orders were to collect Raina. Bringing you along was my idea.” Ward said to her with a smirk.

“Maybe you don’t remember, but we’ve played this game of ‘let’s kidnap Skye’ before, and it didn’t end well for you,” Skye said as they approached the door.

“That’s not my concern,” Ward said to her. He turned her around and cut off the plastic cuffs.

“Really? Then what is?” Skye asked.

“Keeping my promise,” Ward said, opening the door. There sitting in a chair in the room was Skye’s father. He looked really nervous, but also a little excited. It took a minute before anyone could talk. Skye was just staring at him.

“Look at that. The way you tilt your head. It’s just like...” he said looking at Skye.

“Is it nature or nurture?” he wondered out loud.

“I promised myself...I wouldn’t get emotional,” he said clearly trying not to do just that.

“Just,” he sighed. “I’ve waited so long for this moment. Let’s try again. Hi. I’m Cal. I’m your father.” he said introducing himself.

“Would you like to sit down?” he asked her but she stayed standing next to Ward.

“Right me neither. Thank you for meeting with me. You can leave us alone can’t you?” he asked Ward.

“No I can’t,” he said as Ward morphed into me. Ward was really back on the Bus in lockup still looking a little stunned by what I did. And what she had said.

“Who are you?” Cal asked.

“His name is Charles David Hall. And he is my fiancé.” Skye said.

“Fiancé? You are marrying my little-” Cal said, starting to get angry. Skye took a step behind me as I popped my claws with a snikt.

“I love your daughter very much. And I will hurt anyone that tries to hurt her emotionally or physically, even you.” I said to him.

“I’m sorry. Let’s not lose our heads. I-I-I’m just a little nervous. I hope it’s okay to admit that to the both of you. This is a big moment. Father, daughter,” he said, trying to get his composer.

“Future son-in-law, family reunion. I wanted it to be perfect. I-I had plans. Those little almond cookies. Flowers, maybe. Not like this. Not here. My god. You are beautiful. And you’re getting married.” he said now looking happy for her and I. I retracted my claws as she came out from behind me.

“Well, I don’t know what you know about me,” he said to the both of us.

“You’re a monster, a murderer, a trail of death wherever you go,” Skye said to him. We had decided beforehand that if he was here, which we both figured he would be, she would do most of the talking while I tried to get as much out of his mind as I could.

“Those are all true. But you need to understand. My little girl was...you were taken from me, and my world fell apart. It was the worst day of my life, losing you, but I didn’t lose you.” he said, starting to get angry again. This time we let him rant a little.

“I wasn’t careless. I didn’t forget you were stolen from me!” he said angrily. But he was clearly afraid that Skye would just tell me to protect her from him so he started to back down.

“I wasn’t always like this. I wasn’t always a...oh,” he said taking a deep breath before he began talking again.

“You were born in China. Your mother was Chinese. When you were first born, we were so happy.” he said with a happy little sigh.

“I worked in a clinic. People liked me. I liked myself.” he said, clearly starting to reminisce in happy memories before it had all gone to hell.

“So what happened?” Skye asked him.

“HEY!” Skye said snapping him out of it.

“This is the thing I want to say. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you, that I couldn’t protect you...that I couldn’t teach you about the stars...or sing you to sleep.” he said fighting back tears.

“I know I’m a terrible disappointment, but I’m here now. And everything that’s about to happen is supposed to happen. I’m going to take care of you.” he said to her. While this was happening all Skye could think of was what she said next.

“You work for Whitehall and for HYDRA. They are the bad guys. That makes you a bad guy.” she said angrily.

“NO, I DON’T! I don’t work for Whitehall! I could never!” he said angrily.

“I needed him to find you, to put the pieces together. It’s not your fault,” he said coming down.

“You asked about your mother, about what happened to her. Your mother was special,” he said to her.

“We already know that she was Inhuman,” Skye said.

“Yes, I heard that you had already found out about the Inhumans. How is that?” he asked.

“I’m an omniversal traveler. I have fought alongside many Inhumans. And I’m trying to share as much as I know with your daughter.” I said to him.

“That’s why I brought you here so you can receive your gift. It’s your birthright. There’s a transformation,” he started.

“David has already told me about terrigenesis. Tell me what happened to mom.” Skye said, getting a little annoyed again.

“She was...there’s no easy way to say this,” Cal said.

“We talked to Raina already. She said that she was the part of the experiment that HYDRA had freed Reinhardt for. And I’m sorry.” I said as gently as I could. He nodded. But he wanted to tell Skye more about her.

“She worked with me at the clinic. My Chinese wasn’t very good, so she’d help translate. One day, a group of men came in. They were looking for your mother. We tried to fight. I tried.” he said sadly.

“HYDRA?” Skye said more than asked.

“They called themselves S.H.I.E.L.D. They took her...and said she was dangerous. I knew better. Her gift wasn’t like that.” he said but it looked like he was holding something back.

“I left you with people that I trusted. I tracked your mother to Europe. But by the time I caught up with them, it was too late.” he said, getting more and more emotional.

“Whitehall cut her to pieces. He took her organs, her blood...and when he finished butchering her, he dumped what was left in a ditch like she was garbage. I’m s-sorry.” he said.

I could tell that he was telling the truth but he was having conflicting thoughts right now. He was thinking about everything that had happened all at once. I saw him finding her in that ditch. She was clearly dead, but then I saw him trying to earn back her love like she was still alive after everything that had happened. It was all jumbled up and confusing. I was trying to make as much sense of these thoughts as possible while he was talking but I was failing. Because every time I thought that I had nailed one thing down he would jump to another thought.

Skye sat down on the couch. I took the side to her left and her father took the side to her right. He started humming. “I’ve heard that before,” Skye said looking surprised.

“She used to sing it to you when you were a baby,” he said, continuing to hum. But I sensed someone was coming so I became Ward again as the door opened.

“Dr. Whitehall wants you both.” a thug said and left us.

“I’ll make plenty of time to answer all of your questions. But first, now that he’s served his purpose, I’m going to kill the man who destroyed my life. Best day ever. And don’t worry I won’t tell anyone who you really are.” he said to me. We left but I heard Skye as she started to cry.

“Is there a problem?” Raina asked. I had to bring her along for my plan to work. But I was a little nervous about what she was going to do. She hasn’t told them who I really was but she could still do that. Because all she wanted was to walk out of here with her powers. She could sell me out just to get her hands on the Obelisk or Diviner or whatever they were going to call it today. So I knew that I had to be here to make sure that she didn’t get her hands on that first.

But right now I wished I had left her on the bus with Ward. Because I wanted to be back there with Skye right now. It was breaking my heart to hear her cry as we left her there. But if I showed up with her here un-cuffed it would send up red flags with Whitehall, who was there looking as smug as ever. The look on his face made me really want to let Cal go and kill the son of a bitch.

“Well, well. We’re here today in part because of the three of you. You delivered Raina as you promised. And I had my initial doubts about you, young lady, but you are slowly earning my trust. And your knowledge of the Diviner has led to this...historic moment. For that, I offer my gratitude. I have just one question. How does she fit in?” Whitehall asked as Skye came in. She was looking a little annoyed and still reeling from the conversation that we had just had.

“That was my idea. I thought that they wouldn’t fire on our Quinjets. That proved to be inaccurate.” I/Ward said. Basically, the story that we went with is that Skye, as we were taking her into the Quinjet that had docked, screamed that she wanted them to shoot the Quinjets out of the sky. And they did just that. But I “managed” to evade all their shots and brought Skye, Raina and I back to San Juan. And in the end, I had to kill the three men that were with us because they were weak and tried to beg S.H.I.E.L.D. for their lives and I tossed them out of the airlock.

“Yes, it was truly a heroic tale of valence. But I have a theory as to why she’s here.” Whitehall said to me. Agent 33 came into the room carrying a case. She then opened it revealing the Diviner in it.

“I’d like you to pick it up,” Whitehall said to Skye.

“You first,” she said coolly. Then one of the guards cocked his gun. Skye then picked it up and it started to glow. She looked at her father and me in turn. We shared a node and Skye pressed it up against one of her guards’ faces.

He started to turn to stone. And at that point, we all started to fight back. I turned into my Colossus mode and started picking off HYDRA guards. Cal was fighting too. With all the commotion Whitehall had escaped. And in all the excitement the Diviner was knocked from Skye’s hand no one knew where it went because Skye and I were trying to find her father. “He must have gone after Whitehall,” I said. And at this point, Coulson and the others started their attack on the abandoned theater.

“We have to stop him,” Skye said.

We both went after her father following his scent. Before we got close I heard a gunshot with the help of Wolverines’ enhanced hearing. “What did you do?!” Cal demanded.

“You’re welcome?” I heard Coulson say. We still weren’t close enough to them for Skye to hear them.

“You killed him! He was mine, and you killed him!” Cal said. And then they started to fight. I wanted to rush to them but I knew that Skye would want to be there too. I stopped her and held her neck in place. She knew what I was about to do and braced herself as I used super speed to catch up to the two of them.

Skye didn’t feel the effects as bad this time but was still winded. But she pulled her gun and pointed it at her father. “Stop it! Stop it or I’ll shoot!” Skye said he didn’t look up.

“Dad!” she yelled. He looked up at her.

“He took something from me,” he said.

“No. He saved you from killing more people.” I said to him.

“Now, get up and get away from him,” Skye said. He backed away from him and I went running up and started to heal Coulson.

“You have to finish what we started,” Cal said desperately trying to win his daughter back.

“No, I don’t. I’m not going to go down there.” Skye said. And she meant it too all this time she had wanted to get her powers but now she wanted nothing to do with them.

“Why can’t you see it’s a good thing?” Cal asked.

“Maybe it’s all the dead bodies lying around or the fact that HYDRA wants it. This is your one chance to walk away, or I will kill you.” Skye said pointing her gun at him.

“Okay. I’ll go. But I’m your father and I love you. I will always love you, Daisy.” Cal said to her and started to turn to leave.

“Wait! Did you just say, Daisy?” I asked him standing up looking at him stunned.

“Yes. It’s the name her mother and I gave her,” he said.

“Then...is your surname Johnson?” I asked already sure of the answer, kicking myself for not seeing it before.

“It was but I changed it. What does this have to do with anything?” he asked.

“Skye you have to trust me,” I said going up to her.

“I will always trust you. But why do you want me to go down there?” Skye asked, putting down her gun.

“I can’t explain everything right now but go get your powers,” I said, giving her a kiss.

“Where is the Diviner?” Cal asked.

“I dropped it,” Skye said.

“Wait...Raina has it. Go, stop her from getting her powers but you MUST get yours.” I said to her and she went running off.

“Thank you,” Cal said to me.

“I didn’t ask her to get her powers for you. And for the record, she wouldn’t have killed you. Because I would’ve killed you long before she pulled the trigger.” I said, popping my claws with a snikt.

“Do you understand me?” I asked him.

“Yes. Please take care of her,” he said.

“Always,” I said to him as he walked off.

“S-Class we have a problem. Trip, Jemma, and Fitz are setting explosives all around the temple.” Coulson said.

“Damn it,” I said, teleporting out and into the room where they were. I didn’t have time to worry where I ended up.

“Give me the map for the explosives,” I said.

“What? Why?” Jemma asked.

“No time. And get yourselves over to the theater.” I said as Trip handed me the map and I jumped down the shaft without a harness.

I used my super speed and went running around collecting all of the timers. Getting lost once or twice but just making it in time to deactivate the last timer before it had gone off. “The things you do when you’re in love.” I joked. I then went off to the entrance to the temple where Mack who had been taken over by the city itself was in a fight with Coulson but then it was like the city released him and he fell over.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Coulson.

“After all this obsessing I just had to see what the big deal is.” Coulson joked.

We opened the temple doors and there were two statue-like things standing around the Diviner as the Terrigen Crystal went back inside it. “Damn it,” I said.

“What?” Coulson asked.

“Skye...Daisy didn’t get Raina out fast enough.” I said to him.

“These are Raina and Skye?” he asked.

“Yeah. And they should be waking up soon.” I said. And as soon as I said it the shells started to crack. I could see Daisy’s eye as she began to look around as it became uncovered from the stone cocoon she was in. Then with one big burst, she busted out of it.

“Baby,” she said, giving me a kiss.

“How do you feel?” Coulson asked.

“Like...I’m whole,” she said with a smile.

“What happened to me?” we heard Raina yell. We turned and there stood Raina. What once was a somewhat beautiful woman was now a human/porcupine hybrid looking thing.

“Well that’s the thing about mutation and terrigenesis sometimes we’re not just freaks because we have powers but full-blown freaks,” I said to her.

“What can you do to help me?” she asked me.

“The only thing that I can do is let you walk out of here,” I said to her. She looked terrified and left.

“I hate to say it but she got what was coming to her,” I said and the three of us made our way up to the theater.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:39:36 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA