Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Zoe's Erotic Boat Ride (Zoe Kravitz)  (Read 4113 times)

Calibur009

Zoe's Erotic Boat Ride (Zoe Kravitz)
« on: August 30, 2022, 02:18:22 AM »
Zoe’s Erotic Boat Ride
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Zoë Kravitz
Codes: MF, Oral, Rim, Anal, Facial

Kevin West could not believe his luck as Zoë Kravitz was relaxing on the deck of his midsize luxury yacht while looking into the horizon. Since today was her final day in Los Angeles, she wanted to go on a private boat ride. As luck would have it, the actress contacted Kevin’s yachting service, and the rest is history. He was pleased that the Divergent series actress had hired him for the job. Especially since Kevin thought that she was the hottest woman in Hollywood. In his mind, Zoe was perfect from head to toe.

Now, Kevin considered himself to be a jack of trades. He had dabbled in bodybuilding, modeling, and several other odd jobs. But Kevin’s real skill was piloting bots. So when the opportunity came to start his own boating service, he did not hesitate. In fact, Kevin was so good that it didn't take him long to attract some famous clientele within the first few months of being in business.

As for Kevin’s appearance, he had dark brown hair, brown eyes, Hollywood good looks, and a chiseled physique. He wore a blue polo shirt with his company’s logo Kevin’s Boating written on the pocket, blue jeans, and brown dress shoes. He eventually left the cockpit to speak with Zoe on the yacht’s deck. She was now leaning over the boat’s railing while enjoying her view of the Californian sea. The High Fidelity actress wore her long black hair down. She was also clad in an orange designer two-piece bikini and black shades.

“Today has been such a great day that I almost don’t want to return to New York tomorrow.” Zoe said with a smile.

“She is so drop-dead gorgeous.” Kevin said to himself.

The buff boat pilot’s mouth was salivating at the sight of Zoe’s incredible body as he approached her. Since she had recently gone swimming, her light-brown skin still glistened from the seawater. When the Vincent N Roxxy actress saw Kevin, she removed her shades and smiled at him.

Hello, Kevin. What is it?” Zoe asked.

“Hi, Miss Kravitz. Since it’s getting late, I wanted to know if you were ready to return to shore.” Kevin replied.

“We can leave in fifteen minutes, Kevin.” Zoe responded before she noticed the erection the pilot was now sporting. The Batman actress then smiled at him before she continued. “By the way, you can call me Zoe. Why don’t you stay here with me? I could use some company out here.”

“Sure. Anything for the customer.” Kevin replied with a chuckle.

“How did you acquire this incredible yacht? If you don’t mind me asking.” Zoe asked in an inquisitive tone.

“I knew this older guy who was selling it on the cheap. So when I saved enough to purchase it, I started my boating service.” Kevin replied with a proud smile.

“Cool! I love a man who knows what he wants and goes after it.” Zoe replied with a seductive glance.

“Well, I do like to think of myself as a go-getter. You were incredible as Catwoman in the Batman movie. Correction! You’ve been great in every film I’ve seen you in.” Kevin responded with an impressed face.

“Thank you so much. You’re going to give me an ego with that flattery.” Zoe said with a giggle.

“I wouldn’t want that, so I will stop praising you.” Kevin replied with a laugh.

“Ha ha! You’re funny too. But it’s great to meet someone who enjoys my body of work. Can I ask you something else, Kevin?” Zoe responded as she looked directly into the boat pilot’s eyes.

“Go ahead! I just hope it’s nothing too personal.” Kevin replied with a chuckle.

“Do you want to fuck me?” Zoe asked bluntly.

The Californication actress removed her bikini top, revealing her perky but great-looking tits.  After that, she walked closer to the handsome boat pilot.

“I can tell from the boner you had earlier that you like me.” Zoe said with a sexy laugh.

It took Kevin’s brain a few seconds to process what was happening. The boat pilot had fantasized about situations like this with the actress before. However, he never thought it would happen in real life.

“Okay, what is your decision, Kevin? I hope your answer is yes. Because I’m really in the mood to have some no-strings-attached sex today.” Zoe said in a sexual tone.

“Let’s do it. Zoe, like I always say, the customer is always right.” Kevin replied in an enthusiastic tone.

He removed his shirt, revealing his six-pack abs and toned biceps. Zoe’s brown eyes widened, and she gasped at the sight of Kevin’s shirtless.

“Wow! Kevin, your body is incredible.” Zoe said before she kissed him on the lips.

As the Pretend We’re Kissing actress made out with the chiseled boat pilot, he placed his right hand onto her left ass cheek. After that, he squeezed it as he sucked on her small but nice-looking tits.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good! Suck my titties just like that!” Zoe said in an aroused tone.

“Moments later, Zoe took off her bikini bottom and was now nude. After that, she gave Kevin another kiss before lying on the yacht’s deck. Following that, she spread her legs and signaled for him to come over to her. He instantly buried his head between the Gemini actress’s thighs and lapped her pussy.

“Oh god yes! Your tongue feels incredible! Eat my pussy just like that!” Zoe cooed as Kevin feasted on her honeypot.

“Wow! Your pussy is so tasty!” Kevin said as he continued to eat out the hot actress.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your meal, Kevin. Yes! That’s it! It feels so good!” Zoe said while cooing.

Three minutes later, Zoe sat on her knees as she unzipped Kevin’s jeans. After that, she pulled out his hard nine-inch cock. A few seconds later, she looked up and flashed him a sexy smile.

“Damn! I knew there was something I liked about you.” Zoe in a joyful tone as she stroked the boat pilot’s dick.

A few seconds later, the brown-skinned beauty stroked Kevin’s big cock with both of her tattooed hands. Soon, the biracial actress parted her lips and slipped his dick into her mouth. She also made loud slurping sounds as she sucked the boat pilot’s hard cock.

“Yes! Your dick is so fucking hard! It tastes so good too!” Zoe said as she sucked Kevin’s hard cock.

Soon, the Black/Jewish actress spat on Kevin’s throbbing cock and sucked it faster. Her cheeks now resembled the sucking motion of a vacuum as she inhaled Kevin’s big cock. He groaned loudly from how well Zoe’s fellatio skills were. A few seconds later, she gripped the boat driver’s muscular legs and bobbed along his dick even faster.

“Truth be told, I enjoy sucking big dicks more than acting. That’s a joke, by the way, but I do enjoy giving blowjobs.” Zoe said with a sexy laugh as she licked Kevin’s cock.

The Big Little Lies actress took more of Kevin’s member deep into her skilled mouth. She also made loud wet sounds as she did that. When Zoe was done with that, she sucked on his balls and stroked his wet cock with her right hand.

“Mmm! Kevin, your balls taste great! I can tell they're full of hot cum, too!” Zoe said with a naughty grin as licked his nuts.

Before long, Zoe and Kevin were 69ing on the boat’s deck. The hot actress was sucking away at his big dick while she laid on top of his muscular frame. As she did that, the boat pilot happily ate her snatch.

“Oh my god! You’re such a skilled pussy eater! Keep it up!” Zoe cried out as she continued blowing Kevin.

Later, Zoe was bending over the yacht’s railing as Kevin kneeled behind her. The boat pilot gripped her lovely ass cheeks as he dined on her pussy.

“Oh yes! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Zoe cooed.

Kevin eventually placed his tongue into Zoe’s ass. After that, she smiled and let out several moans as the boat pilot rimmed her.

“Fuck! Your tongue feels so good in my ass! That feels so good!” Zoe cried out.

When Kevin finished rimming the High Fidelity actress, he stood up and inserted his cock into her wet slit. Following that, he fucked her standing doggystyle.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! That big dick is so good!” Zoe moaned as Kevin plowed her from behind.

Soon, Kevin sped up his efforts and fucked the Big Little Lies actress faster. Meanwhile, she gave him an approving look as she shoved her ass closer to him. A few seconds later, the boat pilot railed the tattooed beauty from behind at a much quicker pace.

“Yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that! Give me all of that big dick!” Zoe screamed out with a smile.

Later on, the sun began to set as Zoe rode Kevin seated cowgirl on the deck. The Rough Night actress was also swaying her tattooed body as she rode the boat pilot’s cock swiftly.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your big cock! It feels so good!” Zoe moaned as she rode Kevin much faster than before.

Kevin sucked on the Divergent actress's tits as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock. Eventually, she placed her hands on top of her head and began grinding her pussy on his dick.

“I’m so glad I decided to ride your boat today. Yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Zoe cried out with a smile.

A short later, Zoe’s tattooed arms were wrapped around Kevin’s neck as he fucked her in the standing carry position. The Batman actress moaned loudly as the boat driver pistoned his hard cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking me just like that!” Zoe hollered as she had a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

After some time, Kevin was fucking Zoe in the spoon position on the deck’s round-shaped sofa. The skilled boat pilot also held onto the actress's left leg as he pumped away at her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Zoe cried out.

Much later, the chiseled boat pilot was fucking the Dope actress missionary on the sofa. She also had her slender legs spread wide as Kevin rammed his schlong into her snatch.

“Oh my god! I want it deeper! Fuck my pussy deeper!” Zoe said while panting.

Kevin did as the Vincent N Roxxy actress requested, and he fucked her pussy deeper. She also rubbed her cooze with her right hand for extra pleasure.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Pound my pussy just like that! You’re making me cum!” Zoe hollered with a satisfied smile.

Later on, Kevin was clutching Zoe’s waist as she rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. The Mad Max: Fury Road actress also gyrated her hot body as she bounced up and down on the boat driver’s hard cock.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big dick! It feels so fucking good!” Zoe hollered as Kevin thrust into her pussy nonstop.

“Damn! Zoe, you’re such a great dick rider.” Kevin replied as the 5’ 2” actress kept riding him.

“I love it when a fan recognizes my real talent! Yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Zoe replied as she moaned.

A few minutes later, Zoe was on her knees between Kevin’s legs while giving him a blowjob. As the actress sucked his hard cock, she made loud slurping sounds and looked up at him with her brown eyes.

“Mmhmm! I love sucking your dick so much! It’s so good! Let’s see how much of it I can take down my throat!” Zoe said with a naughty smile.

The Big Little Lies actress eventually took more of the boat pilot’s hard cock down her throat and even gagged a bit. But she successfully swallowed his entire nine-inch dick, much to Kevin’s delight and surprise.

“Holy shit! That was incredible, Zoe.” Kevin said with a grin.

“Thank you. Now I want you to fuck my ass. I just needed to get your cock nice and wet first.” Zoe replied as she wiped the saliva from her mouth.

A bit later, the Batman actress got in the doggystyle position on the deck’s sofa. Following that, Kevin spread her cheeks and slid his saliva-soaked cock into her backdoor. After a brief moment of discomfort, Zoe smiled and now had a look of joy on her face as he fucked her ass.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Keep fucking my ass just like that!” Zoe cried out as Kevin gave her a deep anal pounding.

The sultry actress continued to moan out in pleasure as Kevin filled her tight ass with his big cock. A few seconds later, he smacked her right ass cheek as he slammed his dick into her backdoor.

“Oh my god yes! This is so much better than the last time I had anal sex! That guy had no clue what he was doing! That’s another reason I like you, Kevin! You’re fucking my ass so good!” Zoe moaned as the brunette stud filled her rump with his big cock.

Three minutes later, Zoe was riding Kevin cowgirl with his dick inside her ass. Soon, the sexy brown-skinned actress grabbed the handsome boat pilot’s shoulders as she bounced her ass up and down on his big dick.

“Fuck yes! I just love how you fuck my ass! It feels so good!” Zoe cried out as Kevin drove his schlong into her booty.

As Kevin pistoned his dick into the Divergent actress's backside, he could feel his heavy balls swelling and knew he was about to cum soon. In fact, Zoe could tell that her boat driver was on the verge of blowing his load as well. Since she was exhausted herself, she dismounted his cock. After that, the Fantastic Beasts actress kneeled on the deck.

“Kevin, I want you to cum all over my face.” Zoe said in a seductive tone.

The boat pilot stood before Zoe and pulled himself off with his right hand. He continued to jack his throbbing member until he grunted. After that, he fired seven thick ropes of milky cum onto the Big Little Lies actress’s beautiful face. As a matter of fact, he came so much that it sealed her left eye shut. A few seconds later, the biracial beauty scooped some cum from her right cheek into her mouth, and she swallowed it with no shame.

“Mmm! Oh my god! You went off like a fire hose.” Zoe said with a laugh.

“Oh yeah! I should have told you earlier that I cum buckets.” Kevin replied with a chuckle.

“I can see that. Well, Kevin, we can return to shore now.” Zoe responded as she wiped the cum from her eye.

“Okay. But we probably better take a shower first. There’s one inside the cabin.” Kevin replied as he helped the actress to her feet.

“Yes, we should. Today has been so much fun. Kevin, we have to do this again the next time I’m in LA.” Zoe responded with a smile.

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 03:51:49 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, jnunez9098

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA