Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christmas Surprise (Gabbie Carter)  (Read 1694 times)

channinglox

• Author
  • here to write all of the dirty things in my mind
Christmas Surprise (Gabbie Carter)
« on: December 24, 2023, 11:47:28 PM »

Christmas Surprise
Ft. Gabbie Carter

*This story is entirely fictional and did not happen in real life or between any real people. Characters are consenting adults and this is written for 18+ adults only. The fictional writing is mine, the photos are not.*

Tags: F/F, cons, oral, squirting, big tits

Tucked inside, the warmth in the house chased away any lingering chills on my skin. Gabbie said she had a surprise for me, and knowing her, that could mean just about anything. I sat on the rug in front of the fireplace, flames flickering in the darkness next to the twinkling of lights from the Christmas tree. I warmed my hands in front of it, then slowly looked over my shoulder when I heard a noise from behind.

Gabbie.

When she disappeared, I figured it was to fetch another present to stash under the tree or maybe she was picking out one to open. I had no idea she was making herself into a gift. For me.

I blinked a few times to ensure I was seeing her correctly. That my mind wasn’t simply playing tricks on me while tapping into a hidden fantasy.

A tight red braw cupped her chest perfectly, and the tiny boyshort style underwear left her curves revealed. Black and white knee-high socks matched her underwear and only made me want to crawl between her legs even more. A devilish grin took over her lips. I noticed the holiday-themed hat she wore to tie her look together. Everything shifted inside of me, a familiar warmth taking over between my legs and bubbling up through my stomach and chest.

I was ready to devour her.

“Surprise,” she murmured as she sauntered over to me after doing a little twirl.

She joined me on the floor and crossed her legs. I didn’t speak again, instead I let my body do the talking. I kissed Gabbie hard as she snaked her hands past my neck and into my hair. Her lips tasted like cinnamon, and when I bit down on her lower one, she moaned into my mouth.

When she had a chance to pull back, she asked me a question. “I take it you like the outfit?”

I brushed my manicured fingertip down the center of her cleavage and felt my own nipples harden against my bra. I shook my head slowly while taking in the details of her breasts. “I don’t like it, I love it.” I pushed one bra strap off her shoulder and snickered. “But I also want it out of my way.”

Gabbie leaned back on her hands. “You’ll have to work for it.”

My core clenched around nothing. But Gabbie always did that to me—her words, her body. I dove forward and nudged my face between her tits. The bra held them well, pressing them together while my tongue wandered between the crease as I looked up at her.

Biting and sucking on her skin all while fighting the garment to get to her nipple left me fumbling. My hands clung to her chest and I savored the weight of her breasts and the rippling against my face when I jiggled them. Gabbie knew my biggest weakness was her glorious tits. I’d admitted I could touch them all day long if she let me. Finally, the bra gave out from my tugging, and her chest was freed. I tackled each nipple and used my tongue to run laps over each until they hardened. She moaned as I gritted my teeth along her peaks.

“Fuck,” she groaned and tugged at my hair while tangling it through her fingers. “Love when you bite at my tits like that.”

I kneaded her chest, caressing her between sloppy kisses and love bites. Then, I felt her hands wander down my body, squeezing me through my shirt in search of my nipples. At some point when my mouth was occupied, her hat went missing. When I got on top of her to kiss her, Gabbie squeezed my hips hard. I straddled her and took my time kissing her lips, chest, and stomach before settling on the delicate line of her underwear.

I liked to tease Gabbie. To get her as wet and achy as possible before giving in to her. She liked to do the same to me, specifically until I was begging her and telling her any dirty phrase, she demanded of me. I was always a bit modest when it came to dirty talk, but I’d repeat any filthy line Gabbie told me to. She relished that power over me.

I inched my kisses lower and lower while trailing my fingers over her clothed pussy. I loved to tease her and swipe my fingers between her lower lips and across her clit. I traced the outline of the front of her, and she thrashed beneath me.

“You want more?”

“Such a tease,” she stammered back and gripped her chest.

I ran circles over her clit slowly then lowered my face between her legs. I kissed her over her underwear and felt the wetness seeping through the fabric. It was exactly how I wanted her—so wet and needy for me.

“I’m just taking my time enjoying this cute little outfit you put on for me.” I stared into her eyes in the dim light, continuing to brush my hand between her legs and not linger anywhere specific. Teasing Gabbie turned me on more and more. It drove us both crazy and though we might not admit it, it was exactly what we wanted.

Gabbie moaned and arched her back on the floor. I couldn’t tell if my skin was hot from the pent-up desire for her or the flames next to us but I kept my focus on her. I yanked off her panties and tossed them aside but took a moment to look at her knee-high socks and figured they’d feel nice around my face or neck.

Those could stay.

While peppering kisses on her inner thighs, Gabbie brushed my hair out of my face and guided me between her legs. I kissed the front of her, then let my tongue run gentle circles across the swollen hood of her clit. Gabbie’s moans instantly grew loud at the flicker of contact. She was already so wet that my lips slid across her heat. Her knees bumped against my head as I picked up a steady rhythm of licks and sucks on her. But I took her by surprise when I pressed them wide open, gripping tightly on her sexy socks to lock them in place.

I locked eyes with her from below and took notice of her unsteady breaths and bouncing tits as she thrashed under my mouth. She tasted good when I pulled back from her clit to push my tongue over her entrance. I kept it flexed and pushed my tongue into her hole while keeping my attention on her pulsing clit with my thumb.

“Feels s-so good. Shit.” The pitch of her voice was higher than usual.

With only a little bit of my tongue inside of her, I could still feel her inner walls clenching. Gabbie's orgasm came in waves. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning out along with her as she unraveled. The slick in my own panties was apparent as I ached for her touch. Every movement I made had me noticing how wet I was.   

“Oh my god, yes, yes!” Gabbie’s entire body began to quiver, and I stayed exactly where she wanted me. She grew wetter and more erratic as she came. Broken moans came out of her chest. I lost control of my mouth with how wet and slippery she was. I eased off her to catch my breath and watched Gabbie’s knees shake. Her wetness glimmered and I gave her one last lick, moaning against her and trailing a few fingers behind my tongue.

“You know how to make come so hard,” she said, laughing and then sitting up to kiss me.

Gabbie didn’t waste a moment getting me undressed between kisses and pressing her tits into mine once my bra was off. My chest was quite petite compared to hers, and she enjoyed massaging them.

“Tell me what you want me to do.” There she went, making me say dirty things for her amusement.

“I want you…” I said, pausing to kiss her and feel up her chest once more. “To put those pretty lips on my cunt.”

Gabbie’s eyes widened. “I didn’t even have to tell you to get so dirty with your words.”

She kissed me roughly, tongue darting against mine and lighting me up from the inside out again. Gabbie yanked off my sweatpants and pressed her chest against mine for another series of kisses. She pinned my hands above my head by my wrists, instantly making my fingertips go numb.

“I can put my lips on your pretty little pussy. If that's what you really want.”

Her tits dragged across my body as she eased her way down. With my underwear gone, she took a moment to admire my arousal. “So wet,” she commented and leaned forward to press her breasts against my pussy. Chills raced down my body at the soft touch.

“It’s what you do to me. Especially when I get you to come on my face,” I said. Her scent lingered on my lips and tongue. I craved her again already. When Gabbie’s tongue slipped between my lower lips, everything melted away. Any tension in my body was gone and I opened myself up to her. My hands were freed from overhead and I hooked my hands behind my legs to keep them open for her.

“Mmmm,” she moaned against me, her brow pulling together as she focused on delivering pleasure. One finger pressed against my opening and then she slid two inside, curling upward.

“Fuck, Gabs,” I moaned out, as my core tightened around her fingers. It took no time for Gabbie to get a rhythm going for my body. The combination of her luscious lips and petite fingers worked together in perfect synchronization. With moans vibrating against my pussy, she ventured from my clit to suck on my lower lips and then used her tongue to graze where her fingers disappeared inside of me.

“You need another one, huh?”

Her teasing tone about my neediness only made me want her more. “Mhmmm, I do.”

Gabbie grinned and added a third finger inside of me, moving faster and harder. She formed a seal with her lips around my clit that made me jolt forward. It was almost too much, but Gabbie prided herself in being almost too much.

“Come for me!” She lapped her tongue and lips on my swollen clit.

Growing more sensitive, my body couldn’t escape her, and my only choice was to let Gabbie’s mouth set off fireworks inside of me.

“Oh my, fuck!” I took fistfuls of the rug below us and my body temperature peaked. My cheeks went hot, I panted and cried out, reaching for her face and hair to pull.

She refused to let up, like she was determined to get two orgasms out of me. She wanted me to lose complete control over myself. I squealed and pulled at her blonde hair, which had grown messy from our fun.

“Such a good girl,” she said as she took her mouth off me. Her fingers stayed busy with their curling and the pressure inside me grew. “But I’m not done with you yet.”

“Oh, Gabbieee,” I moaned. Looking at her from between my widened legs, pumping her fingers in and out of me, I knew I couldn’t fight it.

“You’re gonna squirt all over me.” When Gabbie spoke in absolutes, I knew to trust her.

The building of pressure from my lower stomach peaked as she fingered me. I stared at her body and watched her tits sway while she pounded her fingers into me. Gabbie wasn’t going to stop until I either became a whimpering mess or made a mess of her. She moved in closer, watching her fingers continue pressing into me and stroking against the hidden spot she had a knack for finding. My vision blurred as something deep inside me snapped. The orgasm tore through me, seeming to open up the floodgates as I came once again. This time, harder and messier than before.

“Gabs, fuck! I’m gonna—you’re making me—”

My words broke apart as I squirted and soaked Gabbie’s cleavage. She grinned down at me as I spasmed, and I eventually shut my eyes.

“Yes, yes!” My moans clashed with the squelching of her fingers.

“Oh fuck,” Gabbie moaned back at me. “Yes, you’re soaked!”

Gabbie eased her fingers out of me and when I opened my eyes, she was licking them clean. Little droplets from me sat on her tits, some running down and between them. I’d only been able to squirt a few times, but tonight, Gabbie did the trick to make it happen, and seeing her covered in my mess made my head spin. “I’ve never seen you come like that, pretty girl.” She wiggled her ass in the air and moved forward over me.

“I can’t believe you,” I giggled and touched the wetness on her chest. The residual dizziness and euphoria that came from what she did to me was overpowering, making me giggle again and look at her with awestruck eyes. Gabbie climbed on top of me, tangling our legs together until my sensitive cunt was against her thigh.

“I need to surprise you more often.” She giggled, staring at my lips as she planted another kiss on them.

THE END
~writing stories to get your mind and body racing~

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, PJDavis20, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Christmas Surprise (Gabbie Carter)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 05:03:21 AM »
Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: channinglox

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA