Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Monica’s Biggest Fan (Autumn Falls)  (Read 103 times)

Gianni Shamari

Monica’s Biggest Fan (Autumn Falls)
« on: March 20, 2024, 01:09:50 PM »

Spring break is in full swing. College students travel from here and there to have wild partying on the beach—one of the popular destinations this year in Jacksonville, Florida. Cruising down the road in her sports car and rocking a Jacksonville Jaguars cap with Cartier sunglasses is the world’s most superb lesbian, Monica Hershel. Even though she’s not a college student, she looks forward to taking a break for spring, never failing to lure a young female college pupil into being her next sexual prey.

“Yes, all the hot college girls are on spring break,” Monica says to herself. “Oh, I’m looking for my next sexual prey. The Predator hasn’t feasted on a fresh juicy pussy lately. Lord, give me a taste of a young hottie in her prime!”

As if the lesbian goddess in the sky answered her prayers, she sees her next potential sexual prey hitchhiking. The latter is a short brunette blessed with all-natural curves. The bikini top that barely covers her tits, and the shorts, hint that this hottie loves showing off her curvy body.

Monica is already getting horny thinking about all the nasty things she’ll do to this young woman. Stopping the car in the brunette’s vicinity, she says, “Hi.”

“Hey, Thanks for stopping!” Her voice is dulcet.

Monica smiles. “Sure. No problem.”

The brunette asks, “Can you please drive me to Jacksonville Beach?”

“It’s your lucky day. I’m heading to Jacksonville Beach. Jump in, princess.” Monica tells her.

“Aww… thank you.” Replying, she hops in the passenger seat.

Monica put the car back in gear. “By the way, my name is Monica,” She formally introduces herself.

“Autumn Falls.” The brunette responds.

“Cute name. Where are you from?”

“Well, I’m from Arizona but attend this school at UCLA!” There is a note of excitement in Autumn’s voice. “This is my final semester. I’m looking forward to good grades.”

“Cool. That’s awesome. I’m surprised you’re out here alone.”

“My friends, the idiot gang, didn’t show up today. I got tired of waiting and decided to hitchhike.”

“What about your boyfriend?”

“Ah, boyfriend… Nooo! I’ve always been curious about women… you know,” She said.

“My, my… What’s your type?”

“I like a badass woman like Monica Hershel. She’s been my crush since, erm… I have pictures of her all over my blog.”

Monica bursts into a peal of hearty laughter. She cannot believe that Autumn is one of her biggest fans. The information confirms that Autumn is going to be her next prey. Monica removes her shades and looks over at her. Her reaction is beyond any narrative once Autumn realizes who the driver is. First, her jaw drops, and she covers her mouth; then, she screams like a crazed fan in a live concert.

“My God, you… you’re…” Autumn pauses. Flush has already appeared on her beautiful face.

Monica laughs. “Yeah, that’s me… your crush!”

“Wow. No way. I don’t believe it! I’m your biggest fan. I watched all your fashion shows and have seen nearly every magazine you appeared on. Thank God you stop for me instead of some horny men. It’s… it’s unbelievable!”

“Not like I could miss you, sweetheart! Look at your tits. I can’t stop fuckin’ staring at your tits.” Monica jests. “I love the size of your tits.”

“Really?” Autumn blushes. “32DD. I do get much attention from girls.”

“I bet you do, hun! Pull them out.” Monica suggests. “You have me charged. I can’t stop ogling at them.”

Autumn giggles as she pulls down her top. “I got big titties because I have love stored in them. My nipples are so hard, excited.”

The road ahead is clear, which allows Monica to play with her tits for a few minutes. She leans over and pecks Autumn’s left boob. She licks, sucks, and bites on the firm mamma; it is an apparent fervor of a wanton, loving lesbian. Autumn moans and caresses Monica’s head as she enjoys the Predator devouring her tits. Leaving a red love bite on the supple boob, Monica returns to stare at the road.

“Shit, I love your titty!” Monica exclaims.

“Yeah, you left this mark on it.” Autumn wisecracks.

“The world needs to know these tits are mine,” Monica said.

Monica places her hand on Autumn’s toned leg, caressing her then and there. Slowly, she slips her hand down Autumn’s bikini bottom. Autumn giggles as she opens her legs wide to give Monica access to her shaved asset. Gently, Monica’s fingers tease that dripping haven of pleasure. Autumn moans, giving out an inviting response, as her erotic flower gets engorged with love nectar.

“That feels so good,” Autumn admits in a rather husky tone. “I’m getting… aching for more. You’re going to make me cum, won’t you?”

Wetness oozes out of Autumn’s sacred confinement. Caressing her throbbing clit up and down, Monica continues rubbing and massaging her pussy. Autumn’s big chest heaves, emanating the fragrant wafts of her breathing, letting her crush’s fingers be coated with lover nectar.

Monica pulls her hand from Autumn’s bikini bottom and tastes her sweetness. “Mmm… yummy!”

“Monica, we just met, but how about hanging out at the beach?” Autumn suggestively queries.

“Why, of course! I like that! You’re the first girl who didn’t mistake me for Ruby Rose. You’re my bitch for today.”

“Great. I have your name tattooed on a special area on my body. Maybe I’ll show it to you before the night ends.”

“Cool. We’re going to have a ball at Jax Beach. I have a penthouse that oversees the beach.”

Jacksonville Beach is crowded with spring breakers, young couples, and tourists. Monica and Autumn smile as the briny aromatic ocean air hits them as a shot, and the warm currents blow gently on their moist bodies. Autumn’s mouthwatering assets bounce effortlessly in her bikini; Monica’s exceptionally toned abs that she’s rocking in the green bikini are a sight for the innumerous lustful eyes. Autumn takes in the presence of beachgoers playing volleyball and throwing Frisbees at each other. The tanned bodies lying in the sun and spring breakers of all unlimited colors give an impression of hip-hop music fans.

“Finally, we’re here, thank God!” Autumn merrily expresses. “I waited so long to feel the hot sand on my toes and the sun on my skin.”

“This is Jax Beach, love!” Monica continues. “It’s better than Miami in every way.”

They find a perfect spot and place their towels down. Autumn puts her lotion on, applying it on her arms and chest, then her flat tummy, and down to her smooth tan legs. In an attempt to rub some lotion on her back, she winces, inadvertently making Monica laugh.

“Can you do my back?” Autumn asks with an embarrassed giggle.

“Love to,” Monica purrs.

“Thanks!”

Monica squirts the excellent sunscreen lotion on her palms, then rubs it on Autumn’s bare back. When she is done, Autumn returns the favor by applying it on Monica’s back in butterfly strokes. Laughing, taking a hand in hand, they lie on the beach towel to soak up the sun. It does not take long for the sweat to drip in rivulets between their boobs, over their deep navels, and cunts. The carefree feeling of carnal closeness has uplifted them.

Monica turns to Autumn, asking, “Do you want to go for a swim?”

Autumn’s response is, “Yes, I am so hot. I need to cool off.”

The duo rushes to the ocean. Going far and deep enough in the water, they begin swimming. Their excellent natatorial adventure hints at this innate dexterity. Shortly after, they come up for air and swim to mutual closeness for a passionate kiss. An erotic feel of glistening coldness chills them to have more fun.

They spend the next few hours strolling along the beach, enjoying the gentle spring breeze and warm sun on their moist skins and taking bold selfies with funny gestures.

“Let’s go to the Pussycat,” Monica suggests. “It’s the best lesbian club by the beach.”

“Take me there.” Autumn agrees. “I’m here to party with pretty women.”

Holding Monica’s hand, Autumn enters the Pussycat. At first sight, she can tell it is the perfect place to be. The lesbian club is energetic; the sexually-charged uptempo music blares, and the gorgeous women pack the dance floor, showing much of their skin.

“Yes, it is the lesbian heaven. Oh, God!” Autumn shouts. “They are all sexy and beautiful. I’d take… all of them.”

“That’s right! Come on, let’s get some shots.” Monica suggests.

“Cool.” Autumn agrees.

They walk to the bar and place their order, Getting the attention of fellow lesbians all along. While drinking, they view all the girls dancing raunchily to the music but having their bodies wet with super soakers.

“Can I take a body shot on you?” Monica asks.

Autumn giggles. “Right now? Okay.”

As Autumn stretches out on the bar countertop table, Monica pours a little tequila into her deep navel. The latter sucks it from her naval, tickling her belly with feathery kisses and licks. Flush steals over Autumn’s beautiful face in no time at all.

Out on the dance floor, she loses all inhibitions. Autumn dips it, pops it, and twerks her ass with her face pressing into Monica’s crotch. The action makes Autumn wetter, feeling the wetness between her fleshy thighs. The duo gets over to the next level of raunchiness. Some tanned women, standing in a circle, cheer them on. Incited, they continue their sexually-charged show. Monica exposes Autumn’s tits before the crowd. Then she starts sucking on them like a starved predator.

Monica lies on her back and says, “Sit on my face.”

Going with the flow and completely naked, Autumn squats over Monica’s face. She lets the latter stick her tongue into her intimate pleasure haven. The tickling sensation on her clit has her moaning and shaking. She moves her wide hips, pushing her wet open pussy against Monica’s lips. A sigh of contentment escapes her mouth. She closes her eyes, laughing at the blissful pleasure of being licked. Spectators touch one another, shouting, “Eat her out! Eat her out!”

Soon, Autumn gains her plateau, releasing a torrent of love juices all over Monica’s face. The audience roars as they watch Monica slurping and swallowing Autumn’s nectar to dryness.

Their osculatory dalliance continues inside the bedroom of a luxury glass penthouse that overlooks Jacksonville Beach. Monica kisses and licks Autumn’s naked splendor all over. Autumn has Monica’s signature tattooed above her shaved pussy. The latter kisses it; tears roll down her cheeks.

“Your pussy belongs to me.” Monica acknowledges.

Monica resumes kissing and licking her thighs. A sex-starved predator herself, she buries her pretty face in Autumn’s pussy. The girly aroma of this pussy drives Monica untamed. She alternates between licking the labia and sucking on the throbbing clit. Autumn’s clitoris, fully engorged, wags as Monica flicks her tongue into the sloppy slit and licks up to tease it in deftly made circles. Moving her tongue in letters, numbers, or whatever comes to Monica’s mind, she drives Autumn to the ultimate rapture.

“Monica!” Autumn cries out as her hips buck wildly. “Please!”

Monica clutches her hips, holding her down, and avidly sucks the delicious secretion. Autumn grabs Monica’s head and grinds her open pussy against her lover’s face. Monica’s tongue, and now the invading fingers, has Autumn aquiver. Monica knows she’ll be awarded, any minute, with another burst of girly nectar. As the spasmodic pleasure shakes Autumn from head to toe, she ejaculates. Despite her trembling, she lifts her hips. Keeping Monica’s head glued to her crotch, she screams, letting the latter swallow every drop of her cum. Monica slurps at her open quivering cunt, quenching her thirst with delicious nectar.

“Yes, give it to me, baby,” Monica utters. “You taste so good.”

Monica’s face is wet with her juices. Autumn, beaming and giggling, returns to her resting state. Monica laughs at the perception of the former’s flushed face and chest.

“That was so good,” Autumn admits. “I never had an orgasm like that before.”

“You’re so hot,” Monica says, “but I’m not done with you yet.”

“What?”

Monica climbs atop Autumn, crisscrossing her thighs with her straight ones, letting their pussies be glued all at once. Their pussies grind as through lips meet in a locking kiss in that wild scissoring episode. Another sigh of contentment escapes Autumn’s mouth as she clutches Monica’s booty, pulling her harder. This incites Monica to ride her pussy aggressively. Autumn gazes up at Monica, observing the look of Predator in her lustful blue eyes. They ache for this untamed intimacy, bare, raw, and sweaty. Their pussies get wetter like a shot. Both are breathing faster, moaning deafeningly.

Seconds later, Monica and Autumn simultaneously have an intense shaking orgasm once more. Catching their breaths, they share a French kiss. Monica playfully plants wet kisses on Autumn’s big tits.

“Fuck me,” Autumn whispers.

“You got it.” Monica murmurs.

Smiling, Monica reaches for her strap-on dildo underneath the pillow and slowly fastens it around her slim waist. Gently she inches the polished shaft deep into her sex prey’s cunt, penetrating the wet, vulnerable flesh down to the hilt.

“Yesss… fill me up, Predator! Autumn demands. Have me breathless and screaming for more.”

Monica begins plowing her pussy with the platinum cock. Establishing a smooth rhythm, she plunges Autumn’s pussy and picks up the pace. Soon, they’re panting with exertion. Autumn makes an O without uttering anything, feeling a pleasurable build. Thrusting and pushing, Monica’s erect nipples press against Autumn’s—the latter claws at her butts, pulling her lover for deeper penetration. A slight move of legs splays them high.

“Feels… good… yesss…” Autumn purrs. “Cum… cumming… ahh…”

Finally, this climax is proclaimed with echoed yells and groans. Monica withdraws her shaft, letting Autumn’s sweaty body shudder. The lingering aroma of girl cum incites Monica to do more.

“Turn around.” She speaks up.

Obliging, Autumn gets on all fours. It is an easy entry for Monica to ravish and claim this pussy as if it were her conquered territory. Fucking Autumn doggy style, Monica has a firm grip on her plump hips. She slams her shaft so hard into Autumn’s cunt that the only sounds echoing in the bedroom are her moans. Monica occasionally slaps Autumn’s fat ass cheeks, leaving their reddish marks and making her yelp.

“Don’t… stop… Ooh…” Autumn groans.

“I won’t,” Monica utters in a whisper.

Monica ravishes her ass, entering Autumn’s rectum to total depth and making her scream. Even though the latter undergoes a shaking orgasm, she continues pounding her rear for sexual gratification. Cumming and groaning, Monica pulls the shaft out of Autumn’s asshole. Undoing the strap-on harness and still kneeling on the bed, she reaches between Autumn’s projecting ass cheeks and her thighs. Autumn squeals, proclaiming her pleasure of being touched on her wet pussy lips and clit. It’s intoxicating to Monica to master pleasuring Autumn’s luscious body and help her achieve the most extraordinary climax the way she has always known. Monica hits on every sexual proclivity that leaves Autumn wholly spent. Monica is also exhausted as her cum drips down her skinny leg.

“Wow, I am convinced I just had sex with the greatest lesbian ever!” Autumn admits. “It was the most amazing sex I ever had.”

“Please, don’t brag too much to your girlfriends about us.” Monica jests.

“Oh, I won’t. This will be our secret.” Autumn affirms. “When the semester ends, I’m flying back to Jacksonville to hook up with you again.”

Monica smiles. “You better.”

She leans over and plants a kiss on Autumn’s lips. Her osculatory tour continues southward, letting Autumn sigh and cum anew to late-night gratification.

Copyright © 2019 by Gianni Shamari. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.

The following users thanked this post: OsmarMorningstar

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA