Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sleepover Shenanigans (Jamie Lynn Spears)  (Read 8060 times)

Money

Sleepover Shenanigans (Jamie Lynn Spears)
« on: March 01, 2019, 07:31:31 AM »
Title: Sleepover Shenanigans

Author: Money

Celebs: Jamie Lynn Spears

Codes: MF, oral, anal

Summary: Author and celeb arrive for a lock in event a little early and have a little fun in the process.

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened it’s total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any feedback or questions send them to rockcook5@yahoo.com

Authors note: This was a special fan request from my buddy Bob the last ride is always the greatest and it has been an honor having him in my circle of fan fiction friends you will be missed on this side my friend.

3 pm

It had taken forever getting this lock in event approved but it was worth it a school gym was rented where most of the participants knew the layout. Movies and pizza’s were already there by the time the countdown was supposed to start only Jamie Lynn Spears had arrived in a very pretty dress with a southwestern style print and yellow diamonds her legs on full display an overnight bag with a change of clothes in case of a mishap I didn’t bring mine since the turnaround time was 2 hours and I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Oh so it’s just us so far.” she said

“I’m starting to smell a prank.” I said

6 pm

JL was already checking all the doors and windows with no luck every time she shook them her ass would jiggle just enough to catch my attention the dress clung to her like a second skin leaving almost nothing to my imagination.

“18 hours of this left…may as well have some fun.” she said

“I can’t change don’t see a need.” I said

I ate a few slices of pizza and looked through the stack of blu rays most of which I had in my collection the ones I didn’t were obviously chick flicks my jaw hit the floor when JL returned in a pink robe.

“I can tell you like this.” she purred

“Very much.” I said

At 6 ‘2 I was just a little taller than JL her robe opened slightly giving me a peek at her ample chest her body looked amazing for only having 1 kid my 10 inch dick was throbbing for attention while her legs rubbed on mine her lips giving me soft kisses along my neck holding on for dear life.

“Come on let’s party.” she said

“Not like anyone will disturb us.” I said

Her kinky side was totally in control and ramping up she pushed me onto the floor my head bounced slightly showing stars for a moment as she sat on my abs my hands went to move her but I grabbed her ass which to my surprise was rather firm her hips were another surprise she could easily crank out a few kids with those.

“Let’s see what your packing.” she purred

“A bit thicker than your used to.” I said

JL pulled my pants down getting a look at my rather thick 10 inch member she took in the size knowing she could handle it her inner minx agreeing in her brain.

I rolled JL on her back as the robe went flying across the floor shoving my shaft inside her waiting pussy making her groan in pleasrue her fingers clawing my back.

“Been so long.” she purred

“So tight.” I said

I massaged her boobs sucking on them making JL open her legs wider she seemed to love the attention letting me drive my thick cock further in.

“This is getting painful.” she moaned

“Give it time.” I said

The gym floor refused to give no matter how much I pounded JL into it you would think wood did somehow my size wasn’t a problem for her to handle I know I wasn’t the first in but I was clearly the thickest.

“Gonna orgasm…soon.”  she said

“Just watch the screaming…people might hear.” I said

JL was nearly bouncing her ass adding some extra power to her thrusts keeping up with mine her legs wrapped around my waist not letting go.

“Making me work for it.” she said

“Just a little bit.” I said

My dick exploded draining what felt like buckets of cum inside her the shreaking orgasm muffled by my hand her hips bucked taking all of it she could by the time I pulled out my dick felt almost raw with JL on the floor awake yet a drooling mess.

Midnight

We still couldn’t get out and JL had not bothered getting dressed walking around naked steering clear of windows and glass doors her blonde hair blown in various directions by the vent system her boobs sitting high on her chest no hint of sag at all if she did grow old it was going to take a while.

“Not gonna say you wrecked me but I’m going to be sore later.” she said

“Your the one who was riding me to screaming orgasms like a cowgirl don’t go blamming me.” I said

We were both somewhat drained from the sex session JL was eating while I headed to the weight room to kill some time if I watched a movie my brain was sure to shutdown and sleep getting a workout session in would keep me awake along with the images burned in my brainof her body her boobs bouncing with the rhythm of our bodies smashing together my arms burned from the multiple sets I couldn’t jerk off even if I wanted to. I laid on the bench letting my muscles rest and rebuild my mind drifting to a fantasy of watching JL give me a blowjob her blonde hair soaked with water I opened my eyes to her doing just that on her knees with all 10 inches in her mouth.

“If Britney finds out about this I’m toast.” I said

“Not to worry she never will.” she said

It was a sight watching the blonde bombshell bring a fantasy to life even bringing her tits up wrapping them around my shaft going up and down at a slow pace.

I didn’t know which was hotter feeling JL’s ample chest rubbing my dick or the simultanious blowjob she was giving as I watched at the moment it was a tie.

“This thing is way thicker than I thought it would be.” she said

“Your boobs look fantastic.” I said

That was all I could say my brain focusing on not blowing my load all over her face with the increased pressure from her efforts her tongue was way more talented than I expected.

“When this goes off keep the sticky stuff out of my hair.” she said

“No promises.” I groaned

The inage of JL’s hair plastered with my thick spunk made it tougher to control what was happening down below with her adding her hand to the mix nearly pounding my abs with it while my shaft was at her mercy.

“Oops gotta slow down.” she said

“Dirty pool.” I said

The friction died down but JL kept working my shaft with her mouth my hand rested on her head giving her neck a little help and rub her boobs kept bouncing with a crazy pace.

“Somethings happening.” she said

“Can’t hold out much longer.” I said

JL stopped sucking but switched to licking at an excruciatingly slow pace on my shaft I wasn’t going to erupt now but she took her time enjoying herself at my expense.

“Oh baby that’s a lot.” she said

“Uhhhhhhh fuck.” I grunted

JL sucked hard draining every drop she could get from my balls that kept pumping out sperm at a crazy rate when it died down she caught her breath a little jizz running down her hand.

“Well it missed my hair.” she said

“Oh good wouldn’t dream of messing that up.” I said

3 am

We were still awake but JL was a bit sticky she was able to suck down most of my spunk but some got away flowing out her mouth onto her chest we hit the showers to clean up. I had my hygene kit with fresh water bodywash while JL used an apple/cinnamon version she bent over starting at her feet soaping herself up her ass sticking out almost in an inviting manner.

“Gotta admit we have had some fun tonight.” she said

“We still can sun isn’t up yet.” I said

JL let the water run down her body her mated hair framed an amazing back view as she rotated around. I watched in stunned silence JL arched her back stretching her arms up her ample boobs on display the bodywash going down the drain my dick wanted to impale her it was hard as concrete.

“Your spunk is was stickier than I expected.” she said

“I’d keep the bodywash handy.” I said

I picked JL up by her hips driving my full 10 inches up her ass getting her against the wall rubbing her ample chest with my free hands turns out she had been waiting all night for this.

To entice me more JL bent over her ass sticking out it was impressive and really tight my thick shaft went in pulling out was becoming a challenge with her ass gripping it teasing me.

“Well somebody enjoys oral I bet.” I said

“Mmmmm.” she groaned

The more I slammed into her the more she groaned and grunted I must have worn her down during the evening I couldn’t really get a vocal answer out of her beyond that the blonde minx was clearly delusional.

“If you were any tighter I might have a problem here.” I said

“Ahhhhhhh.” she moaned

I lifted her up impaling her on my shaft JL’s hands propped herself on the tile wall feeling my girth open her anal ring more than normal for her.

“I might destroy your ass if I’m not careful.” I said

“Hrrrr.” she grunted

JL started slow but bounced at a pretty quick pace her anal ring slowly getting destroyed by my dick she could still walk later she would be sore for a few days after.

“I love watching your wet hair fly.” I said

“Uhhhhhnnnnn.” she cooed

I grabbed onto her chest her perky orbs fit in my hands nicely her sex noises turned me on making me thrust harder JL’s feet weren’t even touching the floor she hung there if my dick was much bigger her abs would have been distorted by the size.

“Can’t hold out much longer.” I said

“Ffffrrrrraaaaaahhhhhh.” she moaned

I exploded buckets of spunk inside her ass JL passed out right after her ear splitting screaming orgasm I was slightly tone deaf for a moment feeling her body buck then go rigid her girl cream sliding down her legs then the drain I pulled out totally drained in my balls but it was worth it.

8 am

I had found the extra keys to the doors about an hour ago seems there was a schedule mixup and the lock in was today me and JL decided to bow out for obvious reasons we would crash and burn if we pushed things much longer. I needed to bolt since Britney would be arriving at any moment I wasn’t sure if JL would slip up but I wasn’t taking chances I slipped out the back.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, pixidragon

Cadeauxxx

Re: Sleepover Shenanigans (Jamie Lynn Spears)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 10:55:17 AM »
An excellent sequel to the Britney story you wrote.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

Re: Sleepover Shenanigans (Jamie Lynn Spears)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 04:41:30 AM »
Saw her on that special forces show that life isn't for everyone and it's way more intense than they showed

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA