Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: PURE SHORES (Part 2) featuring Jessica Alba  (Read 21863 times)

HearszAM

PURE SHORES (Part 2) featuring Jessica Alba
« on: January 21, 2020, 07:50:44 AM »
Pure Shores (Part 2)
featuring Jessica Alba
Written by HearszAM
CODES: MF, Mast, Thai Sex Show, Doggie, Oral, Cunnilingus, 69er, Rimming, Anal

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations.
If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

*This story is set during the filming of "Mechanic: Resurrection", around early to mid-2015.

"Lucas, can you come over here and give me a hand?", Jessica Alba asked, wanting some assistance as she had control of the boat at a high speed.

Snapping out of his trance, Lucas turned to face his stunning companion, in disbelief as she stood there behind the wheel, completely naked, acting completely carefree. Alba looked over her shoulder, flashing him that incredible smile, as though everything was completely normal.

Lucas had been here before, but things felt significantly different this time around. As he approached the perfectly tanned beauty, he couldn't avert his eyes from Jess’s incredible bubble butt, there for him to freely ogle without shame. Standing up close behind her, Jess allowed him to embrace her, kissing her swan-like neck and reaching around to cup both of her firm supple breasts.

With their sweaty bodies pressed against each other, Lucas couldn't resist rubbing his groin against her ass, his straining erection sliding in between those succulent bronzed cheeks.

"Damn that ass feels even finer than it looks", he said, complimenting and grinding his dick against her butt as they began to passionately make out, showing his horny obsession with it.

"You don't know how much I daydream about this ass", he said unashamedly, turning her around to face him, squeezing and lightly spanking her behind, much to her delight.

Moving away from his grasp, Lucas watched as the bare-naked Alba walked over to a hip level platform at the other end of the boat.
She gave him a "come hither" motion with her index finger, which immediately enticed him to follow her.

As she reached the platform, he watched Jessica as she stopped, lifted her legs up, kneeling on the seated area, bent her incredible ass back toward him so it was the primary focus, then placed the palm of each hand flat against the cushioned surface.

To tempt him more, Alba reached behind and used both hands to spread her ass cheeks, exposing her dripping cunt lips and tight little anus, imploring him.

"Show me Lucas. Show me how much you love this ass..."

Swiftly dropping his pants, it didn't go unnoticed the lustful gaze Alba gave his thick, stiff member, the actress licking her lips and lightly biting the tip of her index finger. Her chocolate brown eyes were locked onto his manly beast, bobbing lightly as he moved toward the Hollywood megastar.

Once he was positioned behind her, he found that he was almost perfectly suited for her in terms of height, Lucas the slightly taller of the two. He caressed Jessica's incredibly smooth skin, running his fingers up and down her hip and outer thigh, clutching her incredible derrière in the palm of his hand. He slid his fingers over and down under her ass, lightly tickling her wet labia, his fingers becoming lubricated due to the arousal of her pussy.

She was more than ready for him, and without hesitation, Lucas placed the spongy tip of his bulbous head at her moist opening, holding both of her slim hips, and forcefully plunging his eager shaft deep inside Jess’s warm velvety cunt walls with relative ease.

"Ohhhh", Jessica cried, loud enough so that her shriek echoed across the long stretch of seemingly endless water.

"Oh, it feels so good to be inside of you Jess. This feeling is like heaven!”, Lucas cried as he began railing into her. Alba's plump buttocks rippled as his thighs smacked audibly against her jiggling cheeks.

Beads of sweat poured off of them both, Lucas in total control of her, gripping Alba by the back of her neck so her head was pinned down. Jess’s glistening buttocks crashed against his gyrating thighs whenever he thrust into the panting star.

"Ohh god, fuck me, HARDER!” she begged, forcing her ass backward against his sawing cock.

Lucas obliged, driving his member balls deep at every possible opportunity, running his hands all over her oily lotion coated hips and back.

Lifting her so she was upright, he had his head rested upon her shoulder, relishing her cries and deep moans as he continued his onslaught, whilst reaching around to cup her tits. He looked down to watch himself pinch and tweak her chocolate brown nipples, the same stiff nubs he got to see out in the open when she frolicked around topless earlier in the day.

Through gritted teeth, she continued to beg Lucas to fuck her harder, the tiring bartender looking down in between their naked bodies, watching his eight-inch cock disappear inside of Jessica Alba’s snug pussy from behind. He then made the pace quicken with each forward thrust, at a rate that almost he himself couldn't control.

Getting that well-known feeling in the pit of his balls, he moaned into Jess’s ear that he was about to cum.

She softly, desperately replied…
"Do it Lucas… Cum inside me… I wanna feel you unload inside my cunt. I wanna have your baby..."

- - - - - - - -

"Unghhh fuck" he moaned, his fantasy coming to a satisfying conclusion as he blew his load onto the coffee table in front of the sofa that he had been seated on the entire time.

Lucas had been imagining what it would have been like if he'd had the chance to have sex with Jessica Alba. The days events hadn’t shaken from his mind since she departed that afternoon, and he'd had an erection that he needed to take care of as soon as he arrived home.

Fantasising about fucking Jess whilst jerking off (and with a bottle of lube handy), was the quickest way he knew how.

- - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, in her peaceful yet luxurious hotel room, Jess had been in the shower for at least twenty minutes, feeling guilty about what she had done that day with the kind, local bartender.

She had never cheated on her husband, nor any of her previous partners before. Even though she knew it wouldn't happen again, it was hard for her to stop thinking about it. But what bothered her more was that she really didn't know the extent of her husband's sinful ways. She didn't know for sure if they'd just had lunch together, if he'd just kissed her, or if they’d slept with her.

She loved her husband, and at that moment she promised herself that once she got out of the shower, she would call him and make a vow to put more time into their relationship.

“Maybe I could take Cash and the kids to the Bahamas for a holiday?” she thought to herself, to try and help smooth things over.

In order to erase some of her guilt, she closed her eyes and tried to picture him, to think of their most intimate times together.
As she started to do this, she began lathering up her naked body with a bar of soap, dousing her silky flesh with several suds.

The exquisite Latino beauty sent a shiver throughout her body whenever she caressed her stiff brown nipples. The warm water upon her skin was getting her more aroused as she began picturing her husband. His strong legs, the bulge in his board shorts, his muscular frame, his physique, much fitter than she was used to seeing.

Alba's hand had slid down between her legs by this time, her index and middle fingers rubbing at her soft labia, and parting her beefy curtains to prod at her slick hole. She started to properly masturbate and used some skin gel to help prod at and glide over her horny pussy. Jess tried to fantasise about her husband in order to get her head together because deep down she knew that she still loved him.

As she began fingering herself deeply with two digits, Jess desperately attempted to picture her husband's face. But as the excitement of her arousal took over, Jess’s mind cast back to her time on the boat that day. Even though she wanted to resist, she couldn't help but think of Lucas. She had no trouble picturing his face as she rubbed at her clit and fingered her widening orifice, moaning when she thought of his physique, and his wonderfully thick cock.

Jess imagined what it would feel like to have it inside her, his hard powerful thrusts, how her pussy would feel taking him in, being stretched. She had a pink rubber dildo that she bought in a sex shop a while ago, and the "Fantastic Four" star took it with her whenever she was away from home.

Before she knew it, Jess was back on the boat with Lucas, at least, in her mind she was...

Jess’s imagination was as adventurous as the next person. But went it came to her sexual fantasies, she really let the horny part of her mind take full control. She eyed up Lucas as he sat upon the same platform on the boat that he went down on her. He sat up with his back straight, legs apart and his huge dick in his hand, hard, upright and ready.

Alba wasted no time in hopping upon her new best friend, her eyes squinting as she imagined being completely impaled upon Lucas' stiff rod. In reality, the sultry actress had pushed her rubber dildo in as far as it would go inside of her pussy.

Back on the platform, Jess’s tanned legs wrapped around his body as she was seated upon his lap, rocking and gyrating her hips, riding his shaft to stimulate her inflamed cunt. She could feel him kissing her neck, his soft pecks giving off the desired effect.

"Oh Lucas, you’re so deep inside of me!!” she moaned, thrusting the rubber toy inside her faster and faster, desperately wishing it was Lucas' hard cock doing that to her instead.

Images of her watching Lucas’ face as she rode his cock flashed through Jess’s mind. He looked vulnerable in this position, gripping her hips, or when he felt like it, groping her sweaty behind. She knew he loved her ass, so it wasn't hard to imagine his hands fondling her derrière.

Jess loved the fact that she was in control, even if it was just a fantasy. Whenever she had these kinds of sex dreams, the actress could picture herself trying out sexual moves that sometimes weren't easy to maneuver.  At this point, Jess was pretty much humping along Lucas whilst doing the splits. Her wonderfully flexible body getting the utmost satisfaction in this position, causing her inner cunt walls to start contracting around him.

"Ohhh Lucas, you’re so fucking big! I can almost feel you in my stomach“, she cried, her voice still giving off a somewhat sweet tone despite the use of an obscenity.

As her orgasm subsided, Jess used the last bit of strength she had in her loins to squeeze the embedded dildo out of her inflamed vagina. The rubber sex toy hit the shower tiles, some of her excretions dripping out afterward.

- - - - - - - -

Once she caught her breath back, the mother-of-two looked down at the slight patch of hair upon her sumptuous caramel-coloured pussy.

“That needs more than just a trim” she reasoned with herself, wanting it to be smooth and pristine looking again, just the way she liked.

Covering her mound with some shaving cream, Alba took the brand-new ladies razor and began gliding it over the white foam that coated her soft pussy lips. The star emitted a little giggle when she felt it glide over her tender, sensitive cunt, the cream and hairs being collected by her razor. The actress washed it off with the shower water after each careful upward shave of her disappearing stubble.

“Oooh…” Jess cooed when she ran the warm water over her bald, hairless pussy, rubbing her fingers in between her deliciously clean lips.

Leaning against the glass shower wall, she had a sexy smile cross her lips as she thought about Lucas, She thought about how he made her feel, how well he had treated her, how she enjoyed sucking his cock and feeling his mouth and tongue on her pussy.
Not that she wanted to believe it at the time, but the downstairs shave was something she was doing for him, more than for herself…

- - - - - - - -

“Jo, there are four gentlemen outside awaiting service, and we need a refill of paper towels in the bathroom!” Lucas said as he pulled another beer, concentrating so he could give it a proper frothy head.

“Sure thing, boss,” his waitress Jo replied with a smile, before heading off to fulfill her duty.

Absentmindedly, Lucas glanced after her, quickly checking out the girl’s tight butt as she walked away before he regained his focus.
It was Friday night and the bar was quite busy – not hectic, but a lot of the tables were occupied, keeping the crew on their toes.

“Oi, mate!”

“Yes sir!”

With a polite smile, Lucas turned towards the man who had addressed him, a balding white man with a fair beard, his muscular frame obvious beneath his loose white shirt.

“My friend Jessica recommended this place. Said she knows the barkeeper and insisted that we should have a beer here!” Jason Statham explained.

“We wanted to have a few beers to celebrate because we finished shooting today, and she said this would be the place to go to! Do you have a table free for eight people?”

“Sure thing, Sir! Uhh, give me a moment to set that up for you” Lucas replied.

“There’s a small garden in the back where you’ll have some privacy and enough space”, he said, pointing to a hallway next to the bar.

“Sounds great!” Jason grinned.

“Jessica will be here in a few minutes… Before she gets here, could we get four pitchers of ‘Chang’ along with eight glasses please?” he requested with his sharp English accent.

“Of course!” Lucas replied, quickly getting busy with the beer pump,

“I’ll have them over at your table in a few minutes”.

“Good lad!”

Nervously, Lucas prepared the beer and called for Jo to take them to the group, before focusing on the rest of the patrons again.
But his concentration was now a little disturbed knowing that he would soon see Jessica again very shortly.
He hadn’t contacted her, and now he hoped that she wouldn’t have any hard feelings about the other day on the boat.

Wearing a blue tank top that displayed her toned midriff, and also a pair of tight blue jeans, Jessica entered the bar around fifteen minutes later. Lucas's worries were quickly blown away when she greeted him with a smile and came around the bar to give him a hug. He felt her soft breasts press against his chest, savouring the moment.

“So how have you been?” he asked, relieved by her friendly demeanour.

“Oh, I’ve been fine thanks” Jessica smile. 

“Though I was a little disappointed when you didn’t call…”

Lucas shrugged, embarrassed.

“Really? I’m sorry about that. It’s just the way you left the other day, I wasn't too sure if it was a good idea, as I thought you may have been upset with me?"

"Yeah about that. I really should be the one apologising. You see, I have a few self-control issues when I've had a little too much to drink. Given what's happened with Cash and me being away from the kids, and you being such an incredible gentleman since we met, I, I just let some real emotions out, with the help of good ole’ grandpa's cough medicine!"

"Well as long as we're sweet, then great. And I hope your workmates like it here too?"

"Yeah, we're good. I am a little pissed that you didn't call me though, considering that you had my number and all".

"Believe me, I thought about it several times. I had the phone, your number typed out, but I couldn’t quite do it.
Plus I didn’t want to put you off by seeming overeager… Seems like I took a bad gamble now, huh?”

Jessica chuckled, taking it in good humour, but also flattered that a grown man admitted to being nervous about calling her.
Even though the air was cleared and each person knew where they stood, it was obvious that neither one of them could stop themselves from openly flirting with the other.

“Sure does! By the way, I leave for Bangkok the day after tomorrow. So I’m afraid you may have blown your last chance to make another big impression on me Romeo!”

Jess had secretly hoped that Lucas wanted to hang out with her again, intentionally taunting him to see if he'd be more forward with her this time around. Luckily for her, he took his chance.

“Not yet!” Lucas responded in a hopeful tone.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” he asked, praying that she hadn't made plans already.

“Why, you wanna take me out on a date or something?” Jessica laughed, his eyes lighting up as he shyly nodded, tilting his head downward in embarrassment.

Before she pondered his suggestion for a moment, she flashed her gorgeous brown eyes and asked with enthused interest,
"So what did you have in mind?”

“Well, I was thinking… How about a tour of the town, guided by a nice Australian guy who happens to live here?”

This elicited a smile from Jessica. Before he could even begin to go through all the details of his plan, Jess cut him off,

“Sounds wonderful. Pick me up at my hotel… Let’s say six o’clock?”

Jessica then grabbed a pitcher of beer Lucas had prepared for another customer, and she stuck her tongue out when he frowned.

"You might wanna pace yourself, sweetheart. We don't want you getting up to any mischief or dancing on any of my tables later on", Lucas said with a cheeky laugh, picturing Jess’s famous cowgirl dance scene from "Sin City" when he said that.

With a wink, she turned to leave before replying,
"Who knows, you might just get your wish. If not, I'll see you tomorrow!”

And with that, she went to join her work colleagues in the back garden, leaving Lucas alone, with a proud smirk on his face.
He exhaled deeply as he took in everything that just happened.

"A date with Jessica Alba... I better make every second of it count!"

- - - - - - - -

Saturday was another typically hot day in Phuket, not a cloud in the sky, and almost a month since this part of the island had seen a drop of rain. Lucas had been preparing for what he hoped would be the most memorable evening of his life, trying his utmost to show Jess the best of what Patong had to offer. He also kept in mind what her interests were and to give her the odd surprise, given her background and even some of her previous film roles.

He waited for Jessica out the front of her luxurious-looking five-star high-rise, the bartender dressed casually, wearing a loose-fitting white cotton shirt and a beige pair of dress shorts. Lucas had to hold in a gasp when the glamorous star made her way down the front steps of the hotel, a bell boy opening the passenger door for her to enter his car.

Jess happily tipped the young Thai man, giving him that gorgeous smile, then sitting down upon the comfortable leather interior.

"Wow... You look amazing", Lucas stammered, unflinching as he looked her up and down.

Jess giggled, never getting sick of hearing a guys reaction to when she dressed to please.

She wore a pink-peach coloured embellished kaftan, the hem coming down to around knee-high level. Jess’s flawless legs looked incredibly smooth to Lucas, and even more tasty in her four-inch sandal heels. He salivated at the sight of them stretched out, as well as the rest of her incredible figure.

"You scrub up pretty well yourself!" Jess said playfully, running the palm of her hand down from his upper arm.

Even though she didn't want to admit it to herself, she would have been keen to jump his bones seeing him all clean-shaven, nervous, and a slight erection tenting his shorts. But she found restraint, given the promise she had made to herself, focussing all her energy on fixing her marriage when she returned home. Tonight was just about having fun, relaxing, and hopefully enjoyable her last night in Patong, with a guy whom she was happy to call a trustworthy friend.

"So where are you taking me?"

"I thought we'd start with a sunset dinner. Assuming you haven't eaten yet?"

"No I'm starving!!" she openly confessed.

"Great, there's a restaurant on the beach five minutes from here, one I recommend to all my best clients, called the "Chez Bernard". The owner is a good friend of mine. We usually direct customers to each other. Seems to work pretty well".

"Great, I can't wait!" Alba said enthusiastically.

Just as the sun descended, giving its last rays of light over Patong Bay, Lucas and Jess walked down to the beach and around to the entrance of the pre-chosen restaurant. Jessica had removed her heels by this time, carrying them so her elegant feet plodded against the warm sand.

Lucas also removed his sandals and took sneaky peeks at Jess’s toes, each of her nails painted a perfect red. He thought to himself that she must have had a pedicure at least once a week, given the pristine condition her feet were in.

As it was still early in the evening, Jess was fortunately not recognised when she made her way from the beach and into the restaurant. She did get some knowing glances from the owner and a couple of the staff when she took her seat. But other than that, dinner went more smoothly than Lucas could have imagined. Over a couple of glasses of red wine, Jess spoke about the filming of the movie in Bangkok for a few days, and how much she looked forward to returning home. She'd also mentioned how much she wanted to come back to Patong one day.

As she spoke, Lucas never tore his gaze away from her, trying his utmost not to even blink an eye. He thought about how many millions of men could only dream of being this close to her, to hang on her every word. Drowning in her chocolate brown eyes, her soft-looking lips, even Jess’s delicious-looking neck, he was one awe of this worldwide sex symbol. He imagined himself leaving more than a couple of hickeys on her neck and most of the rest of her incredible body if given the chance.

The other day on the boat did seem like one incredible dream. Hearing her talk so confidently about her career, family, and lifestyle was only disguising the horny, intoxicated, sex-crazed woman who pleasured his cock so wonderfully after a long day in the sun. It was like he was experiencing two different sides to Jessica Alba's personality.

"Damn, that was some meal... I'm almost too full for dessert!" she said, falling back into her seat to catch a breath.

"Glad you enjoyed it Jess. Maybe we can do dessert later? How about we wrap this up and join the street party on Banglar Road?"

"Awesome, I've been looking forward to seeing what goes on here at night!"

As they fixed up the bill and walked the short distance up the beach, the large gathering of tourists that flooded Patong’s most famous street, helped Lucas and Jess walk through the crowd without anyone noticing her. The sun had already set and most of the people present had their attention distracted by the street performers, suit sellers, or the parade featuring scantily clad ladyboys.

Lucas noticed Jess’s longing stare at some of the she-males, the actress amazed at how much trouble some of them went to, just to perfect the female look.

"You like her miss?" a young Thai male said, addressing Jess.

"She's very pretty, they all are".

"You want to see our girls in a free show? You come, have drinks while you watch" the man said with fairly understandable English.

Jessica mulled it over in her head. She'd only ever heard about sex shows from friends and their opinions of them varied.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Jess. They're pretty hit and miss, it depends on the girl performing really".

Alba was pretty intrigued now that she was here, knowing that she'd be kicking herself later on if she didn't at least check it out.

"Fuck it! Let's do it!" she said with glee, the young Thai local leading the way through the many bars that had dancers strutting their way down the catwalk in between.

They soon were heading down some stairs and into an underground club. The area was mainly filled by partying foreigners, enjoying a drink and a chat whilst having music and colourful strippers gyrating their bodies before them. Jess and Lucas were seated at the bar towards the back, away from the majority of foreign onlookers.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"A couple of beers would be great", Lucas replied, the waiter hurrying off to fulfill their order.

Lucas wasn't entirely sure what kind of show he and Jess were about to see, but he prayed that she wouldn't be too grossed out by the end of it. He'd seen some freaky shit at some of these things, stuff to make one's stomachs turn or to hurl your guts up if you had one drink too many. Lucas had never been to this particular place previously, so he wasn't quite sure what to expect.

“Wow, this place is seedy!“ Jessica gasped as they sat down on some barstools next to the stage.

She looked around the dark basement club, filled with pumping music and the obvious smell of booze and cigarettes. The stage was set up like a strip club with four shiny poles on it, arranged in a square.

“What did you expect?” Lucas shrugged, handing her a bottle of ’Tiger’ beer, “They don’t have ping-pong-shows at the Hilton…”

Alba glanced over at him with a smirk.

“I'm probably going to be grossed out by the end of this, aren’t I?”

Lucas took a sip of beer. “There's probably a very good chance Jess! I mean, some of these things are fucking freak shows!”

They both laughed but quickly fell silent again when a hoarse voice boomed out of the speakers.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Give it up for… Lotus!”

A young Thai girl in a bikini stepped out on the stage. She was fit, not older than twenty years of age and had a pretty face. She took a slight bow to thank her small audience for the applause, before she started dancing to the loud beat, energetically beginning to spin around the poles, twisting and turning her body in a display of grace and flexibility.

“Pssh!” Jessica scoffed, taking a sip of her beer,

“I can do that too!”

They both chuckled and watched on as the girl began to discard some of her clothes. First her top fell to the floor, revealing her small, perky tits, then her bottoms slipped down her long, slim legs, revealing a perfectly waxed pussy. She kneeled down in front of the audience, splaying her knees apart to show off her womanhood, several of the foreign men leaning in to get a closer look. Then the girl spun around on all fours and crawled away, granting a nice view of her tight butt.

“She has a nice ass!” Jess commented, barely loud enough for Lucas to hear, to which he nodded in response. She really did!

The stripper, Lotus, retrieved a small bowl from the back of the stage, before returning to her small audience.

“Oh no!” Jessica muttered as the girl’s attention turned towards her, and she was handed the bowl.

Jess watched with wide eyes as the girl grabbed four ping-pong balls from the bowl, before retreating to the centre of the stage.

“Holy fuck!” Alba whispered in panic, much to Lucas’ amusement. 

The girl squatted down in front of them, and one by one, she inserted the small balls inside her pussy, before leaning back.

Jessica flinched and let out a small scream when Lotus tightened her abdominal muscles and popped out ball after ball out, sending them out in a wide arc, all four of them hitting the bowl with dead-on precision.

“Why the fuck did I decide to come here?” Jess asked, aghast, as Lotus took the bowl from her hands and brought it back to the back of the stage.

There she performed a small butt-shaking routine, making a show of her little behind for a minute before she grabbed another item.

“Nooo!” Jessica groaned when she realized that Lotus was now inserting a throwing dart into her pussy. The audience watched in fascination as the naked girl aimed herself at a target and ‘fired’.

“Twenty-five points,” Lucas shouted, acknowledging her score.

“She is better with her pussy than I am with my hands!” Jess giggled, but her giggle soon turned into horror when Lotus approached her with a coke bottle, signaling for the shocked actress to hold it tight.

“Oh dear god, no!” Alba groaned, turning her face away as she held the bottle with both hands.

She pressed the side of her body up against Lucas like a girl would with her boyfriend when watching a horror movie in a cinema. Her hands rested upon his, gripping it tightly as they awaited the petite performers next disturbing act.

Lotus squatted down, inserting the neck of the bottle into her vagina, before flicking her hips and getting back up, letting the bottle cap slip onto the stage.

“Cheers!” Lucas grinned.

“You find this funny?” Jessica glared at him, pushing the opened bottle as far away as possible.

“I find it hilarious…” he laughed, and Jessica soon joined him, amused by her own horror.

“Ladies and Gentlemen! Allow me to introduce to you all… Anaconda!”

The crowd fell silent when the voice announced another performer as Lotus exited the stage to mild applause.
A small Asian man in his thirties entered the stage, his body fit, wiry and completely naked. A hard cock bobbed between his legs as he approached Lotus.

“Oh my…” Alba gasped as the girl dropped to her knees and took the man’s dick into her mouth, eagerly starting to suck it.

“She’s good!” Lucas gave her credit.

“Meh,” Alba replied, a hint of a grin on her face,

“She’s not bad… She should pay more attention to his balls though!”

Lotus swallowed the whole length of Anaconda’s cock, the small crowd applauding her as she held the position before she pulled back and dramatically let her tongue flick across his head. Her on-stage partner then pushed her back and grabbed her legs, pulling them up over his shoulders as he invaded her. Lotus’s shrill yelps filtered through the music as the girl threw her head from side to side in brazen pleasure.

Lucas glanced over to Alba, who seemed to have forgotten about her earlier disgust and watched mesmerized as Lotus was roughly fucked on stage. He could see her lips moisten and part as Anaconda’s dick fluently rammed the young girl’s twat, obviously turned on by the action.

Then her eyes widened when Anaconda pulled out and flipped Lotus over, putting her on all fours.

“No way...", Alba muttered incredulously as he placed his cock against the stripper’s puckered, lubricated sphincter, invading the girl’s ass. Lotus went crazy as the sodomy began, her squeals shriller than ever and he rammed most of his length in her ass. Alba leaned closer to get a better look as the body of the stripper tensed, and with a loud shriek, she came. Anaconda pulled his cock from her ass, stroking his dick and painted the girl’s tight buttocks with his load.

“That… That was incredible!” Alba stammered as the two performers bowed towards the audience, then left the stage.

“She sure loved having that cock up her butt!”

“Obviously…” Lucas chuckled, amused by her fascination with anal sex.

“And she looked like she didn’t even feel any pain at all. I thought that anal sex hurt like hell!”

“Well,” Lucas smiled as he explained, “They do make a little show of it. The girl needs to be prepared before the show…”

“Oh yeah? How so?!” Alba asked, looking at him with big, curious eyes.

“Are you interested?!” Lucas teased, making Alba blush.

“Well, I considered trying it out wish Cash after you licked me down there the other day. I thought maybe if I gave my ass up to him, it might help our marriage. You know, try something new? He's asked me a few times before but I thought it'd be too painful. I'm certainly more keen to try it now, especially after seeing such a tiny girl take a big cock with such ease!”

“Sounds like it’s worth a try…” Lucas shrugged.
However, an image of Jessica on all fours with his cock (rather than her husband), stretching her back door flashing in front of his eyes.

“Just remember, you need to loosen your butt up beforehand And thoroughly! Use your fingers to stretch your anus. Also... lube! A metric fuck-ton of lube! That is the only way you’ll get any pleasure”.

"You've tried anal before I take it?" Alba asked, given Lucas' extensive detail in his advice.

"A few times yeah. The women that I tried it with liked it when we started slowly, then built things up, until they practically begged me to give it to them hard, such were the sensations that anal sex was giving them".

Jessica smiled at him with adoring eyes, when all of a sudden the voice boomed again from the speakers.

“Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome… Cherry!”

“You want to watch another show?” Lucas cocked an eyebrow.

“Hell no!”

“Haha... Good,” Lucas smiled, “Then I know a place you might like a lot better than this…”

“Now, this is more like it!” Jessica smiled enthusiastically as the two of them entered the small Mexican bar.

It was located in a smaller side alley, a little hidden away from view. The owners were relying on being the insider’s tip of some locals, rather than being just another tourist magnet. While other restaurants, bars, and clubs weren’t overflowing with patrons that evening, “Jose’” was busy that night, which made it the place to be. Of the thirty small tables that were scattered around the restaurant, only one in the far corner was free, so Jessica grabbed Lucas’ arm and made a bee-line for it.

“I thought you’d like this place,” Lucas smiled as the two of them sat down,

“But wait a few minutes and I’m sure you’ll like it even more!”

Jessica shot him a questioning look, but when Lucas just smirked and wouldn’t say another thing, she just smiled and shrugged.
She would have to take his word on this one.

“I love how calm it feels in here despite how busy it is” she uttered, looking around the room, “It’s like a little oasis!”

“If Jose had a homepage ‘little oasis’, that'd be a great slogan,” Lucas said as he hailed a waitress,

“But he rather relies on word-of-mouth recommendation, it keeps obnoxious tourists out and creates a loyal circle of regulars…
I’d been living here for two years before someone finally told me about this place!”

A young man in his late teens, dressed in a starched white shirt and black pants, approached the table, a friendly smile on his face.
“Hello, Lucas, how are you? Miss..” he nodded his head politely towards Jessica, who mirrored his formal greeting, a slightly amused smile on her lips.

“We’re great, Manuel, thanks! And how are you and your father?”

“We’re doing fine, thanks for asking” the boy replied.

“What can I bring you guys?”

Lucas gave Jessica a glance before he ordered for the two of them.

“Two Mezcal, please!”

“I’ll be back in a moment!” Manuel nodded, and soon he was off again.

“What a polite kid!” she said, impressed.

Lucas smirked. “He better be! He’s Jose’s son and his Dad wouldn’t be happy if Manuel were to behave anything but commendable!”

Jessica grinned for a moment before she looked down, biting her lip and nervously fiddling with her fingers.

“What is it?” Lucas asked, as there was clearly something on her mind.

The starlet blushed a little before looking back up and into his eyes, an embarrassed half-smile on her lips.

“I… can’t stop thinking about what we just saw at the sex show,” she confessed,

“What, you mean the ping-pong show?” Lucas replied, knowing that most people who had seen it for the first time, would have the same afterthoughts that Jess was currently having.

But that’s not what she was referring to.

“No, not that part. The couple, and, how he managed to get that huge thing in her tiny little ass…”

Lucas’ was surprised, almost choking on the beer he was taking swigs from.

Jess gave a small giggle at his reaction, then continued.

“I mean… I always thought that it was just some dirty act; that it hurt like hell and it was just something guys wanted because it boosted their ego. But now…” she abruptly stopped when Manuel approached the table and set down two small glasses filled with a honey-coloured liquid in front of them.

They both thanked the boy before he turned and focused his attention back on other patrons. They clinked glasses and tried a small sip of their drinks, before Jessica continued, her voice hushed.

“After you licked me... back there, it’s kind of been on my mind ever since! And now seeing that stripper enjoy the hell out of it… I'm starting to feel like I missed out!”

“Well, I’m sorry if I deprived you, Jess,” Lucas winked,

“Just give it a try with Cash and you’ll know more. If you don’t like it, then you don’t have to do it again. But if you do, then nobody is stopping you from having it every day for the rest of your life.”

It was killing Lucas to picture of her husband and Jess play out that act when deep down he wanted to offer himself to her obvious desire to try anal sex.

They both took another sip of their drinks when suddenly a mix of accordion and guitar music began to rise, filling the small restaurant with salsa sounds.

“Oooh!” Jessica exclaimed as she turned in her seat, seeing the group of three musicians who had set themselves up next to the bar,

“Live music! I love it!” Lucas grinned.

“That was what I meant!” Jessica turned back to face him with a happy smile, her eyes sparkling.

“You want to dance?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah!”

Jessica giggled, once again bewitching Lucas with the sweet way she exclaimed this obscenity. They both downed the rest of their drinks and stood up, the bartender taking the actress’s hand and leading her towards a small free section, which had been cleared out as a little dance floor. Taking her right hand into his left and placing his hand on her hip Lucas looked deep into her eyes.

“Ole!” she whispered as the two started dancing, beginning with the basic salsa steps.

Some other couples joined them on the dance floor, but it was nowhere near cramped, leaving enough space for the two of them to get to know each other’s skills. Lucas was more than decent, he had a good feel for the rhythm and had built upon that with a few dancing classes, which allowed him to move fluently and easily.

However, Jessica was in a completely different league! She easily allowed herself to slink into the music, her body rocking, shaking and pulsating with life as she moved this way and that, her short dress twirling around her as she moved with fairy-like grace. A wide, euphoric smile was now permanently on her face as she moved around, her hips gyrating in time with the music.
Lucas had seen dancing this hot since Jessica's performance in "Honey"!

Once the two of them had gotten a feel for their partner’s abilities, their combined dancing became freer. They abandoned the basic patterns of the dance and started to move with passion. Lucas’ eyes drank in the sight of the Latina beauty turning and twisting in front of him, her tanned legs stepping with assurance and joy, even in her high-heeled sandals. He grabbed her hand and spun her around so her back was facing him, allowing him to steal a quick glance of Alba’s tight butt as she shook it before his eyes widened when she used his hand to pull him in close to her. They both gasped when her backside pressed against his front, and they both could feel the outline of his cock push between her tight ass-cheeks.

Alba turned her head, feeling his hardening shaft lodged between her buttocks, which inadvertently brought their faces close to each other. Lucas didn’t know how it happened, but he soon felt her soft lips move up and press against his, kissing him with her soft pouty lips and she continued on with and urgent need and passion.

Fireworks went off in his head, Jessica moaning in his mouth and wiggling her ass up and down his erection.
Lucas needed several seconds to realize what he was doing. Shocked, he pulled back from her.

“Shit, I’m so sorry!” he gasped, surprised by his own lack of self-control.

Jessica looked like he had torn her out of a dream, her eyes full of desire.

“No…” she mouthed desperately, quickly turning back to face him and grabbing his face with both hands.

For a few seconds, her mind had been ablaze with pleasure, for the first time since that day on the boat she had managed to truly forget about her marital problems.

“Please…” she almost begged, looking deep into his eyes,

“It's okay… Just kissing, okay? I… it can’t escalate like last time, but I really need you to kiss me. I want you to.”

Lucas didn’t waste another second, grabbing her head and pulling her close, their lips meeting again. He could hear some patrons clapping and knew they had an audience, but so far nobody had seemed to recognize he was making out with Jessica Alba.
Neither of them seemed to care as they kissed and held each other close, moaning into each other’s mouths with their eyes closed.
They continued to slowly dance to the music which the band, who upon seeing the passionate couple on the dance floor, had slowed down a lot.

When they finally broke apart, he could see that Jessica’s eyes had a watery look.

“Thank you!” she whispered, barely audible, before kissing him again, this time pushing her tongue between his lips, cheekily flicking it against his own in a sultry French kiss.

The two continued on like this for the rest of the bands set, swaying with the music while making out, lost in their own world and only focused on each other. Once the music had concluded, and the band announced that they were done for the night, Jessica and Lucas joined the others in giving them a farewell applause. Their heads were elsewhere, still spinning from their incredible long-lasting lip-lock.

“I think it’s time to go home, don’t you think?” Jessica asked, after seeing the clock on the wall behind the bar, to which Lucas agreed. It was almost midnight, and the night had certainly gotten away from them both.

“I uhh… I’ll walk you back to your hotel", he said, pulling out a couple of Baht notes to pay for the drinks and to tip the band, before taking Jessica’s hand again as they exited the restaurant.

- - - - - - - -

The pair walked along a fairly quiet pathway that was adjacent to Patong beach, hand in hand, taking in the picturesque setting.
Lucas was happy to leave his car where it was parked, knowing that it was in a safe place to collect after he had walked Jess back to her hotel.

The large moon set a grandiose backdrop behind the calm evening sea, a light breeze greeting the pair as they made their final steps to Jessica's hotel room door. At the back of her beach house styled room, was an entrance to a secluded beach. She had spared no expense in getting the best possible location and view of the ocean.

This was certainly the end of the night. Lucas didn't want this moment to ever come and neither did Jess. He'd shown her a great night out, with a sex show that was too shocking to forget, but something she didn't regret seeing. And she knew that she would be reminded of Lucas and the Mexican restaurant whenever she happened to travel south of the border or found herself sipping on a margarita.

Jess was really appreciative of what Lucas has done for her over the past few days, and she knew that meeting him and the things she had learned would be a significant step forward in her life. She just wished there was something she could give him to really show her thanks.

"Well, I had a really great night, a great few days actually. And I have you to thank for that", she said, fondling her keys, not knowing what else to say.

"Me too. It was really incredible that I got to hang out with you, a few times actually. And we'll always have that sex show to remember!"

"Haha, and the Latino bar!"

"And having you in my own bar a couple of times".

"And let's not forget the... Boat trip..."

Jessica paused in between words, both of their minds thinking the same thing, the oral pleasure that they had performed on each other four days ago. They both knew what the other was thinking, and could only stifle a laugh as they realised that they needn't be embarrassed about it.

"Anyways, I best be getting back to the bar, as I’ll need to help Jo close up. The place will probably be a mess if it's like most Saturday nights!"

"Of course, I won't hold you up”.

Lucas moved toward Jess, the actress pulling him close to hug him as he kissed the side of her face. Lucas had his arms wrapped around Jess’s perfect body, not wanting to let her go, and she didn't want him to either.

They looked deep into each other's eyes, holding that pose for what felt like minutes.

"Well... Goodnight", Jess said softly.

"Goodnight..."

And with that, Lucas went after what he wanted most, leaning forward to rest his lips upon her, passionately kissing Alba like he was the love interest in one of her rom-com movies. She returned his embrace with some luscious pashing of her own, running her fingers along the back of his neck. She used her sumptuous lips to good effect, adding some tongue in just to further stoke the fire between them.

The pair moaned into each other's mouths as Lucas pressed Alba up against her front door, feeling up her breasts and in between her legs through her dress. Jessica was feeling awash with pure lust for the local bar owner, but as he kissed and suckled on her neck, the stricter side of her conscience came into play.

"Wait..wait! We have to stop. I'm sorry Lucas, I really do want this to go further but I can't. Please, you have to leave".

“Yes, of course. Sorry about that”.

He took Jess’s hand, lifting it, placing a kiss upon it.

She smiled appreciatively, although with some regret as she briefly thought of what might have been…

“Goodnight Miss Alba” Lucas said softly, before turning to leave.

Jessica looked like she was going to tear up as she watched Lucas, accepting her decision, walked away from her hotel room door and out of her life forever.  As Lucas strolled down the quiet Patong street, he tried to keep his head up when thinking of what has transpired over the past few days.

He felt grateful just to have spent any time with such a high profile Hollywood actress, and that she actually gave him more than the time of day. Not only that, JESSICA ALBA of all people gave him one incredible blow job!!

Sure, no one would believe him if he had told them, but it didn't matter to Lucas. All he wanted to think about was getting back to the bar and helping the ruminating staff to close up for the night. He just hoped it would help take some focus off everything that had happened that evening. But deep down he knew that it probably wouldn’t.

- - - - - - - -

Once she'd gotten over rejecting Lucas' advances, Jess decided to check-in online with her maid, seeing if she was at the house to chat on Skype. Given how paranoid she was that Cash might continue on with his cheating ways, Jess had asked their housemaid, Consuela, to spy on her husband, ever since Lauren had seen him out to lunch with Lindsay.

Even though the maid didn't want to do so at first, Jessica made sure to pay her quite handsomely for the trouble. She just needed some peace of mind that Cash was still the loving, husband and father she believed he still was.

"Hi Consuela, how's everything at home, how are my girls doing?"

"Hello Miss Alba, they're fine, they stayed at their grandparents last night.."

"Their grandparents? Why weren't they at the house with Cash??" she asked quizzically.

Consuela looked away from the computer monitor, and what Jess had feared was written all over her maids face.

"I'm sorry Miss Alba.. Mister Cash let me leave early last night, I tried to stay back, but he was insistent upon me leaving the house. And when I arrived early this morning, a pink Volkswagen was parked in the driveway. A lady with red hair left just as I arrived there..."

“Um… Thank you for telling me, Consuela. I'll let you know if I need you for anything else", she replied, disconnecting the call and closing her laptop.

Jess sat there in stunned silence, unable to really comprehend what she had just been told. She would have been expected to break down and cry, call Cash and verbally castrate him. Or drink herself silly until she passed out. However, she couldn’t help but vent some of her frustration.

“God damn him…” she cursed out loud.

Knowing what she needed to do, there was only one thing on her mind aside from getting revenge. And that was to call Lucas.

- - - - - - - -

Back at the bar...

"Hey Jo, how was the night?" Lucas asked, seeing that only a couple of tables were still occupied.

"Yeah it went very well, I was able to ask some extra staff members to stay back to help clean up, so it should less than an hour to have everything cleaned up”.

"Okay great. I've just got to go into the office, and then I'll give you a hand".

"Sounds good, at least that way we might get out of here quicker!"

With a forced smile, Lucas turned to make his way to his office before Jo stopped him in his tracks.

“By the way, some woman just called for you about ten minutes ago. She sounded pretty distraught. Her message was that she really needed you to come and see her when you were done here. I think her name was Jess..."

“Wait, this phone message was just now?" Lucas asked, thinking that Jo may have got her times mixed up, or the message was for someone else.

"Yeah, she called a few minutes before you got here. She sounded like she was a proper wreck. Maybe you should go and see her now, give her some comfort?"

"Yeah, I guess I should. Are you going to be all right without me though?” he asked.

“Well be fine, don’t worry. Now go!” she insisted, pushing him towards the door, making him laugh a little.

Lucas briefly wondered what could have possibly happened in the time he had left Jessica, to when he got back to the bar.
Nevertheless, he grabbed his keys, told Jo to text him when she locked up the bar and made his way back to Alba's hotel.

- - - - - - - -

Lucas wasn't quite sure exactly why Jessica was so eager to see him again, but the closer he got to her bungalow hotel door, the more anxious he became. He didn't want to read things incorrectly and hoped something really terrible hadn't happened that would cause her to want to see him so badly. He just hoped there wasn't a death in the family or anything of that nature.

He took in a deep breath as he stood outside her door, preparing himself to be a person of comfort, a shoulder to cry on. He knocked twice and waited for the door to open. What he saw as the door widened, was not at all what he was expecting. Jessica Alba was anything but the wreck he anticipated she would be. Rather, he saw an insatiable hunger in her eyes.

Lucas looked over the object of his countless desires as she stood in the doorway, her hair done up in a bun, wearing a short white silk robe, the hem coming down to around her glorious upper thighs. Her legs looked incredibly delicious, perfectly toned and accentuated even more by some black sandal platforms.

"Woah..." was all he could muster, his mouth dry at the sight before him.

"I just had to see you one last time", Alba said breathlessly, grabbing the front of his buttoned-up shirt, pulling him toward her, grabbing his face and planting a deep kiss upon his lips.

Lucas closed his eyes as he reveled in the wondrous sensation of feeling Jessica’s soft lips against his again while inhaling her intoxicating perfume. Breaking the kiss, Lucas gave her a questioning look. He needed to know what could have possibly changed in the forty or so minutes since he last saw her.

"Wait, is everything okay?”

"Look, forget everything I said before Lucas. I want you, all of you…” she breathlessly said as she had the palms of her hands upon his sides.

“And...” Jessica opened her robe and let it slip off and down to the floor, “I want you to fuck me… All...night...long..."

Lucas' jaw dropped when his eyes roamed over Jessica’s near-naked body, the “Machete” actress now dressed only in sexy white silk panties and a matching lacy bra, showing off her firm, fit stomach and soft, round breasts.

Taking his hand, Jess took him with her as he closed the door behind him. Lucas' head was in a daze, not just from the kiss, but also for what was soon to unfold. He was going to fuck Jessica Alba.

As he pondered this, he couldn't help but stare down at that luscious ass of hers, barely contained in her underwear. The two succulent round globes of flesh looked inviting enough to sink his teeth into, and the back of her delicious looking thighs in heels made his cock throb like crazy. He imagined himself jerking his shaft and painting those caramel-coloured legs in his sticky white glaze.

Kissing him once again, the barely clothed Latina beauty sat down at the edge of the bed, looking up at him with those gorgeous doe eyes before settling them upon the massive bulge in his pants.

"Take your shoes and shirt off...", she requested with a hungry smile, sitting back so she was right in the middle of the king-size bed.

Lucas began shedding his clothes, unbuttoning his shirt first, kicking off his shoes and removing his belt buckle. He sped things up when Alba parted her legs, granting him an unobstructed view of the thin crotch of her exquisite silk panties.

“Wait! Allow me…”

Jessica crawled forward so her face with eye level with his stomach. She placed her hands on the top oh his trousers to help unbutton them for him, his eyes never leaving the gorgeous brown eyes of Jess.

Lucas was down to his boxers now, having removed his socks. Jess licked her lips as she eyed up the fit man, his strong chest, toned stomach and impressive bulge which she teased with the tips of her fingers, soon to be all hers for the taking.

Laying back on the bed with her legs apart, she couldn't help but rub herself through her panties as she watched Lucas start to remove the last piece of clothing. His eyes were now affixed upon the hidden treasure between her thighs. Jess was clearly turned on by what she was seeing, her panties becoming quite moist which made the outline of her cunt lips show off in an impressive camel toe.

Sliding down his underwear, his thick, stiff eight-inch member sprung out, Jess’s eyes widening as her prize was now naked before her. She licked her lips and motioned for Lucas to join her in the bed.

"Mmm very nice", she purred, sliding a hand inside her panties to rub her horny little cunt.

"Come here", she commanded, spreading her legs wider and holding out her arms to him.

Lucas kneeled upon the bed, placing his knees in between her splayed legs, then leaning down to kiss her, Jess wrapping her arms and legs around him as his weight fell upon her. She moaned into his mouth as his naked body grinded against her, feeling his hard member rub over her silk-covered mound.

Using her upper body strength, much to his surprise, Lucas was flipped over onto his back, the gorgeous actress playfully giggling as she assumed control. With her now straddling his lap, Alba slowly but teasingly reached behind her back to unclip her brassiere, the C-sized cups falling away to free her tender looking breasts. Lucas salivated at her cute little nipples, stiff and begging to be nibbled on. Even though he'd already seen her topless before, he knew he'd never get sick of seeing Jessica Alba repeating that action.

"Damn..." he said, appreciating her fine-looking bare chest.

“I’m glad you approve. But I think you'll like what else I have in store for you", Alba said cheekily, rising her ass up from his lap slightly.

Taking hold of the bow holding up one side of her sheer white panties, the much-desired sex symbol untied it, unveiling her now baby-smooth, pristine-looking cunt.

"Woah...", Lucas gasped after a huge intake of breath.

Seeing Alba's freshly shaven snatch made his cock throb against her thigh, which was pressing it down at the time. Her slit looked so inviting, and his mind was racing with a thousand different thoughts, knowing there was a very good chance that he'd be entering that delicious looking honey-pot pretty soon.

"Hope you like what you see?" Jess asked, knowing her temporary lover already approved wholeheartedly.

"Just when I think you couldn't be any more perfect", he said, rubbing his hands along her hips and across each of her ass cheeks, then back up again.

"You know I have to say, when you went down on me the other day, no guy, not even Cash, has given me head like that before. I don't suppose you'd like to try it again-… Aiiii!"

Lucas, without waiting for Jess to finish her question, pulled the startled actress forward so her juicy peach was resting upon the bartenders face. As soon as he first laid eyes on it, seeing it completely void of any hair, he was dying to have a taste.

"Ohhh..holy shit!" she hissed, feeling Lucas' hard tongue divide her beefy lips, then inspired man licking lovingly at her smoothly-shaved haven.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 08:00:29 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, sammycolt, Viri, pixidragon, PJDavis20, VSM14, MaggotBrain, Downloadedscar, Cheogh

HearszAM

Re: PURE SHORES (Part 2) featuring Jessica Alba
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 08:03:19 AM »
(continued...)

The horny actress clamped her thighs against either side of his face as his mouth worked on her smooth labia, sucking on her engorged lips. Alba gripped his short hair, pulling his face against her sex as she swiveled her hips, grinding her pussy against his suctioning mouth. Lucas cupped Alba’s luscious ass with each hand as he devoured her tang-flavoured cunt, lapping at her sopping excretions.

After a while, Jess turned her body around so her incredible ass was now hovering over Lucas' face, the "Dark Angel" stars’ moaning beginning anew.

"Oh yes! Right there! Oh Lucas, that's it, eat my pussy!!"

Jessica pinched her aroused breasts and rubbed her flat stomach as Lucas' tongue delved inside of her lubricating hole. She rode his face as though she was fucking his mouth, such was the eroticism of the act he was performing on her. His hands gripped her outer thighs as his lips and tongue dabbed along the length of her burning slit. With her gorgeous derriere above his face, he could see the actress’ asshole twitch and clench with every rotation of his tongue.

“AAAAAAH!!” Jess’s orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning from the extreme cunnilingus Lucas had just performed, the tension in her loins releasing as she flooded his face with her hot, sticky juices.

Opening her eyes, Alba seized the opportunity to return the favour. Whilst getting further attention from her incredible lover, she leaned forward to take a hold of his rock hard shaft, spitting in her palm to lather his cock up with her saliva. Moaning audibly as his tongue continued to wiggle around inside her cunt, she jerked him hard a few times, his penis elongating further in her hand, reaching full mast.

They were now in the “sixty-niner" position, the pair positioned perfectly at either end due to their similar heights.

"I know it's only been a few days but, boy how I have missed your cock", she said with a smile as she eyed the throbbing organ up close.

Without hesitation, Jessica opened her mouth wide and closed her plump soft lips around the spongy head, flickering the tip of her delicate tongue over his piss-slit.

"Nghhhh shit", Lucas moaned, his voice muffled by the fact that his face was buried in between Jessica Alba's world-class ass.

She held his long thick cock by the base, bobbing her head up and down, skilfully sucking on the top half, drooling all over his length. Jess used the excess saliva from her mouth to fluidly jerk his sturdy tool, still sucking his smooth maleness deeper in between her moist lips. At times Lucas couldn't help but buck his hips upwards, essentially fucking that glorious mouth, ignoring the gagging noises she was making.

It soon became a battle of wits, to see who could get the other person off first. Jessica's tender breasts and hard nubs occasionally rubbed against his stomach as she began to take him in deeper. She pulled him into the opening of her throat by cupping his huge balls, relaxing when his mushroom-shaped head made its way into her narrow air passage.

Not to be outdone, Lucas pulled her dark caramel lips apart so he could prod two digits inside her, fucking her inner pink as he also flicked his tongue over her overly sensitive pearl. Jessica came back up, letting his member pop out audibly before she resumed sucking on the spongy tip, furiously jerking his turgid length. His cock was completely coated in her warm saliva, the actress humming erotically around him as he sucked sharply on her clitoris.

“Ohhh God Lucas, right there...yes...aiii!!" Jessica squealed as she climaxed, Lucas sucking hungrily upon her quivering snatch as she came.

Jess never stopped jerking his dick throughout, and hearing her orgasm made Lucas' tension-filled cock explode, the bartender blowing his wad in the most emphatic fashion...

"Ohhh shit Jess!!" he wailed, his warm sticky load shooting out of the tip and into her open mouth, upon her sweet lips and onto her gorgeous cheeks.

He watched through half-opened eyes the luscious star crawl off of his body, his eyes affixed on that incredible booty and her dripping snatch. Jess fell onto the bed alongside Lucas, looking at him in awe of his oral talents. She stroked his chest, softly kissing his chin and neck, still aroused by the moment.

"Damn that felt good Lucas. I really needed that..” she whispered, happiness written all over her face.

"No worries. Sorry about the mess I made in and on you", he grinned, referring to the drops of seed that remained on her face.

"Don't sweat it. I'm sure you got more than a taste of me yourself!"

The pair laughed as Jess wiped his jizz from her face with some tissues. She tossed the crumbled wipes carelessly onto the floor as the laughter subsided, replaced by tentative silence. The pair became noticeably nervous now; the realization of what was soon to follow had them both hesitant to make the first move.

Jess peered down and in between Lucas' legs and was overjoyed at what she found. Just like the other day on the boat, Lucas was still hard and ready to go again. The Australian man certainly had stamina!

"It's time Lucas... I want you inside of me, fucking me, making me cum..." Jessica begged with those sultry brown eyes.

She bent down and kissed him deeply, sliding a hand over his toned chest and stomach, taking a hold of his hardening shaft, stroking it gently. Lucas rolled over so he was on top, the pair making out passionately all over again, massaging tongues and entangling their limbs around one another.

"Just start slow if you could. I'm still a little sensitive down there".

He gave a nod of assurance, before getting himself in place. Lucas had had this fantasy several times and almost had to pinch himself to make sure that this time it wasn't a dream.

He looked down at Jess’s naked, glistening body, covered in a sheen of sweat. His cock twitched when she parted her legs, rubbing her slit and spreading her moistened labia, a clear invitation for him to access. Hovering over her, Lucas had a hold of his thick shaft, rubbing his length against her juicy lips a few times. Alba stifled a moan, not wanting him to know just how much he was teasing her.

After rubbing along her soft labia several times, he finally ceased, placing the spongy tip at the base of her slit.
Lucas took one last look at the beautiful actress, gripped her shoulders, and pushed his hips forward.

"Unghhh", they both moaned in unison, their eyes shut tightly and mouths open wide when Lucas forced the head of his unprotected cock well beyond Jessica Alba's warm velvety walls. He managed to slide three-quarters of his member in, savouring the feeling of her cunt muscles gripping his solid tool.

"Oh god... You're so big!!" Alba groaned as she re-opened her eyes, the thick girth of Lucas' cock stretching Jess’s cunt lips wider than ever before.

As she requested, he started off slow, feeling their sweat-soaked bellies rub against each other, their moistening thighs mixing in with the secretions from Jess’s soaking love box.

"Oh God Jess! Your pussy feels even better than I dreamed it would“ he grunted, the heat emanating from her cunt willing him to pound her harder.

When the time was right, Lucas began alternating between hard quick thrusts, just to hear Jess cry out in ecstasy, and slow penetration, to savour her inner warmth that invigorated his satisfied shaft. Pinning his hands against the mattress with his own, he pumped inch after inch of his stiff meat inside of the Hollywood star, much to her painful delight, until their hips were adjoined and his balls rest against her soft buttocks.

Even though he could feel her cunt muscles milking his trapped member, Lucas still couldn't comprehend the fact he was fucking Jessica Alba. Now that he was here, he was going to make the most of it.

"Ohh, Ohhhhh, OHHHHH Shit! Harder! HARDER!!" the starlet spurred him on, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around Lucas, the elated bartender laying down upon Jessica as he pummelled her lubricating love-box more frantically.

Jess’s perfectly pedicured feet pressed against his backside, her smooth soles pushing his ass even harder against her as he railed into her over and over again. Changing his position, Lucas was now upright, his hands grasping her hips as he watched his thick cock plow in and out of Jess’s battered hole, while her soft, golden tits jiggled about erotically.

Lucas lifted Jess’s smooth right stem, her ankle resting against his collar bone. This allowed him to penetrate her at a different angle. He kissed her toes and the top of her foot, noticing her nails were painted in a sharp colour of red. He pulled up her other leg, taking a hold of both of them by her slim ankles, and held them tight as he began drilling into her relentlessly.

"Ohh right there! Don't stop, so so good!"

Only now did Jessica decide to rub her sensitive clitoris, signaling to Lucas that she was close to another orgasm.
He hammered his cock into her, the squishy noises and the sounds of his thighs slapping against hers echoing in the room.
Alba's feet were high in the air and her legs stretched wide, bobbing wildly about even with Lucas holding her legs tightly against himself.

"Oh my, oh shit, I'm gonna, yessss, cumming!!”, she screamed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her entire body tightened and then released.

Her juices tried to leak out beyond the thick cock embedded inside of her. But as soon as Lucas slid himself out, Jess’s gaping pussy allowed all the trapped fluids to flood both of their lower regions.

"Fuck... That was incredible. I haven’t been fucked like that in ages…“ Jessica groaned in appreciation, a wide grin upon her flustered face as she looked down at the sticky mess she had created.

“This felt so damn good! It was well overdue…” she said with glee.

Jessica’s smooth legs slipped from Lucas’ grip and the actress let her foot slide down, gently placing the soft sole against her lover’s chest before she used it to shove him backward. He groaned lightly as he allowed her to push him on his back, making him lay down before she quickly straddled him.

“My turn,” she whispered seductively, loving the longing gaze he gave her chest and taut stomach, as she knelt above him, his hard rod grazing against her smooth opening.

Leaning down she planted a soft kiss on his lips, letting her chest push against his as they made out. His hands instinctively cupped her luscious ass, giving the scrumptious rear a firm squeeze before his fingers further explored her soft skin. Jessica let out a moan before she broke the kiss, looking deep into his eyes.

“I gotta fuck you… Now!”

Jess lifted herself back up into an upright position, shuffling her hips slightly to get into position before she reached in between her legs for the hard treasure she sought to have inside her again. Her petite fingers grasped Lucas’ cock around the base and gave it a few firm tugs, enjoying its girth and hardness, before she placed the head against her pussy. Her eyes locked onto his as she took a deep breath, and slowly impaled herself upon him.

“Ooooh!” they both gasped as his thick member split her open again, piercing its way into her hot, sensitive cunt.

Jessica savoured the way his fingers dug deep into her ass as her pussy gripped around him tightly from him within. Since she was already loosened up, she sank all the way down to his base, her cunt lips pressed against his trimmed pubic hair and the head of his cock nestled deep inside of her sex.

“My god!” Lucas groaned out loud, his hands sliding from her butt to Jess’s slender hips, gripping her small waist tightly. He still couldn’t believe it, or  believe he was buried balls-deep inside of Jessica Alba! His eyes roamed up and down her body, from her exotic, lust-stricken face, over her heaving tits, gleaming with sweat, down to where his shaft was nestled deep inside her MILFY vagina.

“You are so god damn gorgeous!” he couldn’t help but exclaim.

The compliment caused a gorgeous smile to spread upon Jessica’s face as she began to lift her hips, almost allowing him to slip out of her wet hole before she sank back down. She braced herself with both hands against his chest and quickly built up a pace, soft gasps and moans escaping her soft lips as she fucked her lover. Turning her face towards the ceiling she closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling of his veiny shaft delectably stretch her passage, sending shivers up her spine.

Her juices flowed heavily, providing plentiful lubrication as Alba rode Lucas, even drenching his balls in her sweet essence while he just laid back and enjoyed the incredible show that the Hollywood starlet was giving him. He admired the way her sweat-kissed tits bounced with every thrust, how she threw her head back in joy and how she gyrated her hips back and forth, the sound of her buttocks tapping against his groin filling the small room as she skilfully fucked him.

“God yes… So good!” she deliriously moaned as she quickened her pace, slightly varying her technique when she rotated her waist for a moment to stimulate herself even more.

Jess’ fingernails dug into his pectoral muscles, the gorgeous actress squealing slightly when Lucas shifted his grip, his hands moving back down upon her ass and he helped her along by spreading apart her tight buttocks, allowing her to sink even deeper with every downward thrust.

“Oh baby!” she groaned, sweat now running down from her eyebrows.

The sound of wild, rough sex – moaning, gasping and the loud slapping of flesh on flesh – filled the hut, the scene worthy of a classic porn film. Alba grit her teeth, her moans becoming guttural as another orgasm knotted up inside her tummy, building within her, the joy flooding her entire body.

“Uh…Uhh… UNGHHHH!!!” Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs, the pleasure that rushed through her in a strong surge made her forget even her last inhibitions, as she slammed her inflamed cunt down on the barkeeper, and again she came incredibly hard. Her arms buckled under her weight and she fell forwards on top of him, continuing to squeal into his ear as her muscles clenched, as she was swept away by euphoria.

Lucas wrapped his arms around Jessica and held her tight, basking in the feeling of her clenching, spasming pussy, her firm breasts pressed against his chest. He grinned with pride at having fucked the beautiful actress to another intense orgasm. Lucas had only climaxed the one time luckily, otherwise, there would have been no chance he could have held out with the way Jessica was riding his erect pole the way that she had.

“God…” Jessica groaned weakly after she calmed down.

She lifted her head and looked at him with a goofy grin. Her tussled, sweat-matted hair was plastered all over her face.

“You fucking stud!” she giggled sweetly.

“I so should have fucked you earlier!” she used, biting her bottom lip and using her inner cunt muscles to squeeze his cock,
before climbing off of him, her pussy making a lewd sloshing sound as his dick slipped out of her.

“Wait!” she said, stopping Lucas as he sat up, the flushed stat ready to take charge again.

“I… It’s just so damn hot in here… I thought that I might open a window?”

Jess hopped off the bed and hurried over to the big glass doors leading to the patio area, and opened them wide. Breathing a sigh of relief, she enjoyed the cool breeze that covered her overheated body. Closing her eyes, Jessica paused for a moment and was completely taken by surprise when she was grabbed from behind and hoisted up into the air by Lucas.

“Oh my god!” she squealed as Lucas threw her over his shoulder like she was a weightless doll,

“What are you doing??” she asked, trying not to laugh.

“You wanted to cool off…” he chuckled as he carried the stark naked star out through the patio area, and down onto the beach.

Her peachy rear was right next to his face in this position, and as he carried her, he took the liberty of giving her tight, golden butt a playful swat.

“I’m going to cool you off my own way!”

“Haha! You’re fucking crazy!” Jessica giggled.

The bartender quickly carried the starlet down to the beach. It was well past midnight, so the area was dark and deserted. But that didn’t mean that if someone was to look down towards the beach, that they wouldn’t hear two (naked) people down there. However, the darkness would shield their identity, so any voyeur would have to come up real close to see WHO it was that was having a midnight swim!

Lucas waded into the surf until the warm water splashed up midway up his shins before he stopped and gently let Jessica down. She giggled as she slipped off of his shoulder, her arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him into a soft kiss. He grabbed her butt and pulled her close, pressing her tight, hot naked body against his as they made out.

Excitement sparkled in Jessica’s eyes as she broke the kiss. She glanced over Lucas’ shoulder, scanning the hotel’s huts in the distance, pleased to find them in a dark, quiet area.

“This is crazy!” she huffed, never in her life had she stood in public for this long without a stitch of clothing on.

“It’s about to get even crazier!” Lucas retorted, his fingers slipping between her thighs to find Jess’s slit wet and wanton.

“Turn around for me and stand up against that tree over there” he requested.

Jessica obliged, stepping back and turning her around before bending over slightly, pushing her round butt towards him. With both hands placed against a sturdy tree, She looked back over her shoulder and gave him a teasing wink.

Lucas stepped in close behind her, giving their surroundings one last glance before he got into position and grabbed his cock around the base. He could hear Jessica’s breath hitch as she spread her feet a little and reached back to pull her ass-crack open to give him easier access. Even under the full moon’s dim light, he could make out her soaked pink hole, as well as her puckered sphincter. He gripped her hip with his free hand and lined himself up.

“Here we go…” he growled.

“UUNGH!” they both gasped in unison as he pushed back inside of her, easily spearing the starlet’s slippery hole from behind with enough force to make his pelvis slap audibly against her fleshy buttocks.

He grabbed a tight hold of her hip and a fistful of her hair, while Jessica braced her hands against the tree that started to shake up above.

“Ungh… Ooh… Uhh…”

Jessica couldn’t help but moan as she was fucked from behind while standing. The orgasms she had experienced so far left her inner walls sensitive, so every thrust made her knees weaker. And if Lucas hadn’t held her in such a tight grip, she might have collapsed. Her eyes were fixed on the horizon as she was getting some midnight-beach-sex, watching the dark waters, soaking in the exhilarating experience of being fucked by a well-hung Australian man in public. His ballsack slammed against her clit over and over and again, sending shudders up and down her spine.

“Hh… Harder!” she demanded, loving the feeling of his groin slapping against her butt and his thick cock penetrate her deeply.

Her right hand travelled over her thigh and upon her clit, fiddling with the bundle of nerves that were building within. 

“FUCK ME…! HARDER!”

(SMACK)

Hearing Jessica gasp when he spanked her rippling butt made Lucas smirk. He wasn’t holding back, pounding into the beautiful actress from behind while pulling her hair in sync, giving her a rough fucking which was rewarded with a series of loud groans and moans.

“Oh good god!” he groaned, his teeth bared in exertion, the position taking its toll after a few minutes of hard sex, his back and thighs burning and he couldn’t help but pause for a second, causing the eager actress to sigh in disappointment.

“Down!” he growled, affirming his order by moving Jess like she was a store mannequin, followed by a firm push to the small of her back. Alba fell down and onto all fours, gasping as she splashed into the nearby shallow water.

Lucas dropped to his knees behind her, his hands grasping Jessica’s firm, upraised buttocks, bluntly groping and kneading the firm globes of flesh.

“What are you waiting f… Oh!” Jess’ protest was cut short by a moan when her partner dove forward, pulling her cheeks apart and buried his face in between.

“Ohhh!” she whimpered, her eyes growing wide and rolling back into her head as she felt his tongue-lash out and twirl around her sphincter, lathering her puckered asshole up with his spit.

Instinctively Alba pushed back, bucking her derriere against his face, loving the sensation of his tongue.

“Yesss… Nghhh…” she whispered, a joyful smile spreading across her face.

She shifted her weight so one of her hands was free to reach between her shaking thighs and resume playing with her clitoris while she was being rimmed.

“Mmm…” she spurred him on. 

“Nghh yes! Lick my ass…”

Encouraged by her eager response, Lucas renewed his efforts, flickering his tongue right over her wrinkled hole, kissing and licking along her crack, orifice and taint, making Alba groan with pleasure, spurring him on even more.

After he had worshipped her butt for almost two minutes, he became even more daring, blatantly pressing the tip of his tongue against her relaxed, spit-lubed anus, eliciting a sharp intake of air when his tongue wormed its way into her butt for the first time.

“Oh fuck!” Jessica groaned, her mind a haze at the sensation, her butt pushing back, greedy for more as the wet muscle wiggled around inside her forbidden hole.

Then he was suddenly gone, leaving Jess once again disappointed for a moment, before she was impaled from behind, causing her to let out a scream which she had to quickly cup with her hand.

“Mfmfmfmf!”

The loud muffled noise earned her a hard slap across her ass, before Lucas gripped her waist again, slamming her back onto his cock, eliciting another distorted yelp that rang across the calm water.

Lucas looked down, watched Jessica Alba’s ass jiggle enticingly with every thrust as he fucked her. He had her bent over so she was in the classic doggy pose, his hands reaching under her body so he could grasp and maul Alba’s hanging globes as he gritted his teeth, working his hips with renewed vigor after the short break. His ballsack slapped against her little clit with every hard thrust, making obscene smacking sounds each time as he pounded into her.

“Fuck me… yes… Pull my hair! OHH!” Alba cried with joy, her fingers and toes curling, digging into the sand.

It had been a long time since someone had worked her pussy over this thoroughly, and she relished every second of it.
She groaned as Lucas yanked her head back by her hair and planted another stinging slap on her round, MILFY ass.

“GOD! OHHH! FUCKKK!”

Lucas’ grunts became a little louder too. Jessica’s tight, wet hole was proving to be too much as it clenched and squirmed around his shaft.

“I…I’m gonna cum!” he growled, warning her.

“OOOh… Just… a few more seconds… please…” Jess gasped in desperation, feeling the pounding take its toll as she was about to cum yet again.

Lucas squeezed his eyes shut and with his last bits of strength, he increased his pace too, almost knocking her over.

“OHHHH!” she groaned, not caring who may have heard her loud orgasm.

This last effort of Lucas’ did the trick, causing Alba to scream out her pleasure over the night-covered bay as she came, the world around her forgotten as her latest orgasm washed over her.

Reaching her peak was also enough to set Lucas off. Urgently, he yanked his cock out of the starlet’s spasming pussy, leaving the shuddering pink hole gaping slightly, and he feverishly stroked his cock. With a contained roar he exploded, shooting multiple ropes of thick, white cum over Jessica’s submissively raised ass, painting her cheeks, pussy, sphincter and bow tattoo with his spunk, before falling back into the shallow water.

Alba stayed in her awkward ass-up-position for another couple of seconds, cunt and spunk-stained asshole twitching in the throes of her orgasm, before she collapsed, crashing to her side and into the surf.

They both lay there for several minutes in silence, catching their breath as it dawned on them what kind of kinky, daring act they had just performed. After Alba’s euphoric cries it was very quiet now, only the small waves splashing around them could be heard, slowly beginning to wash the sweat and cum off of their bodies with the ocean water.

Finally, Lucas staggered to his feet. Smiling, he grabbed Jessica’s arm and helped the actress to her feet. Jess drowsily leaned against him, her legs still shaky, but a wide, happy smile on her face.

“That sure was intense!” she whispered into his ear, softly kissing his cheek as they made their way back to her hut.

- - - - - - - -

The exhausted pair used the shower-head placed outside the bungalow to wash off the sand particles from their naked bodies. Lucas held Jessica close, her hair resting against his chest as “Idle Hands” star thought about what had transpired since she opened her hotel room door to Lucas nearly two hours before.

She didn’t want this to be the end, but tiredness she was sure was going to get the best of one of them before too long.
They soon dried each other off, using the hotel room’s clean towels, before heading inside. Jess had her towel wrapped around her body quite loosely, as she fell back onto her bed. Running a hand along Lucas' chest, the breathless actress looked at him with an adoring smile.

"That was incredible Lucas... In a lot of ways, I wish I’d let you do that to me on the boat the other day” she said with some regret.

Lucas couldn't think he'd ever get that good a praise from anyone else, considering whose lips it had come from!

"You know, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about this happening, more so this week since we first met. I just never thought it could ever possibly happen Jess. I have to ask though, why the change of heart? You seemed adamant that you didn't want to let it come to this?"

"He cheated on me...again! For real this time. But I don't want you to think that I only agreed to let you fuck me for revenge. The truth is, I've been thinking about doing this with you the past few days as well..."

Hearing those words made Lucas all warm inside, a big beaming smile on her face. Without saying another word, he pressed his lips against hers, and the two began making out furiously again. Lucas’ hand eagerly groped Jessica’s breast through the fluffy towel, while the actress reached down and tenderly ran her fingertips over his soft testicles.

When their kiss broke, Jessica had one further thing to share with Lucas.

"There's another thing that I've been thinking about doing with you as well…"

And with that, Alba unfastened her towel, revealing her flawless naked body, only to turn to face away from him, presenting her picturesque ass to the stunned bartender. She wondered if Lucas understood what she was requesting, so she turned back, giving him a seductive wink.

"I've probably got one more in me. So how about you stud? Will you be my first?"

"You're first...?" he asked, pretending not to understand the hint. Deep down his was jumping for joy, punching his fist in the air at what she was suggesting to him. But what he really wanted was to hear Jess say the exact words he'd only heard in his dirty dreams.

Jessica let out a giggle, shaking her head and poking her tongue out at him before she played along. Bending low to grab and stroke his re-hardening cock, she seductively asked in a husky whisper.

"I want you in my ass Lucas. I want to feel your cock in there. Please Lucas, I need it badly…” she accentuated her lewd request by raising her booty up so he could see it raised behind her head, giving a little shake, baiting him by offering him her, sweet puckered hole.

She may have exaggerated a bit, but her words coaxed Lucas into immediate action.

"Okay, but we'll need to do a couple of things first lay down on your back, and let me try and help relax you first".

Jessica eagerly complied, lying back on the bed, her head resting on a pillow as she watched with nervous anticipation
as Lucas moved his face in between her bent legs. He cupped the underside of her hot thighs and kissed each of her knees while she watched his every movement, giving off a deep moan when he gently rubbed her hairless clam with two of his fingers.

"I'm going to use my tongue and fingers on you first, just so I can slowly ease you into the firmer pressure I may use later on. If I'm being too rough or going too fast, just let me know okay?"

She nodded, a little anxious to get going. Lucas only had one other concern.

"By the way, do you have any lube?"

As he asked, his heart sank as he was worried that she wouldn't have been prepared for this eventuation that evening.

"No... no I don't. Dammit! Wait...! I have those massage oils I bought earlier today! Will those do??"

"Yes! They should be fine", he replied, trying not to act too over-enthusiastic.

Lucas proceeded, carefully pushing his fingers into the perfectly shaven MILF-pussy, feeling her tense up due to how sensitive her orgasms had left her pussy. Once his fingers were lathered up enough with her juices, he retracted them from her juicy passage and moved them down, running his tips over and around the tight ring of her puckered asshole.

"Ooohhh", Alba cooed, trying to stop her body from moving while Lucas caressed her clenching hole. She concentrated on her breathing, as well as trying to keep her legs from closing.

She grabbed her knees and pulled them up against her chest, giving off an obscene show and granting him all the room he could wish for as he continued to toy with her back door.

"Okay, just going to put a little pressure down here babe", he warned, planting a soothing kiss onto the back of one of her thighs.

She nodded, hoping he would work quickly to move things along faster. He encircled her balloon knot a few times, before putting pressure right on the centre, feeling some expected resistance.

"Unghh!!" Jessica groaned, her face grimacing slightly at the uncomfortable feeling.

"Breathe Jess, relax your body. I won't move again until you're ready".

He was as good as his word, giving her all the time she needed. When she gave him the all-clear, he continued on but used a different tactic.

"I'm just going to try something different, trust me on this”.

Jessica closed her eyes, putting herself at his mercy… She threw her head back, crying in ecstasy when she felt Lucas move his mouth upon her deliciously inflamed cunt. He lapped his tongue up and down her juicy slit, sucking on her beefy pussy lips until he saw more of her juices trickle out and down into the crack of her famous butt.

When the balance of her mind was mainly focused on the tongue wiggling in between her labia, Lucas tried again, using his middle finger to push against her wrinkled back door.

“Uhhhh!!" Jessica yelped, feeling the tip of Lucas' digit slip past her sphincter. He sped up the pace of his tongue fucking her pussy, shifting her attention back onto her front hole temporarily.

He smoothly probed at her tight asshole, sucking on her clitoris now, the actress panting and grunting at the sensation of being eaten out and being fingered in the ass for the first time.

Jess was becoming more accustomed to the feeling of having his finger in there now, the bartender soon able to slickly slide in and out with increasing ease. He knew that he would need to loosen her up much further if there was to be any chance of fitting his thick member inside. So he moved onto the next step.

"Okay, you got those oils Jess?"

Reaching over to the bedside table, she opened the drawer and handed Lucas three small bottles of massage oils. Lucas had her unscrew the lid on one of them, as one of his hands was occupied, his middle finger embedded inside of her clutching anus. Handing him the open bottle, he gently used his embedded finger to lift her butt a little further off the mattress to gain better access, then used his free hand to pour the scented oil over and along her ass crack.

Jessica took a sharp breath when she felt Lucas slowly withdraw his finger, the man squeezing another portion of oil directly around her back door, before firmly pushing his digit back into the second knuckle. He didn't get as much resistance this time around, fingering her ass with much ease. Jessica’s breathing seemed to not be as erratic now as when they began, but she nonetheless jumped when she felt Lucas attempt to push a second finger in.

"Gaa-Haiii…fuckkk!", she squealed, feeling her rectum stretched wider than ever before.

"You alright Jess??" Lucas asked, concerned he may have hurt her.

"I....yeah, I'm okay... K… keep going, I can handle it", she replied, much to his relief.

She closed her eyes again and focused on her breathing. Lucas used his fingers along with more of the oil to lather and probe at her puckered hole, doing it for several minutes.

"Now Jess...Jess!?!" he shouted, slapping her raised thighs to get her full attention.

The actress was in a daze, trying to cope with the pain she felt below. Looking him in the eye, he could tell she was doing it tough, but she didn't want to give in too easily.

"Lean down and touch yourself. Just like before, it will take the focus away from what I'm doing".

She took Lucas' advice, reaching down and in between her legs to begin rubbing her pussy, the pleasurable sensations soon helping her to relax. Before long, Alba was unknowingly grinding her ass against the two fingers thrusting in and out of her widening anal passage. Once he had gently and patiently worked on her for almost ten minutes and knew that she could handle the pain, Lucas stopped her from riding his and her fingers.

"Are you ready to give it a go now Jess?"

"Nghh-hmm", she replied through gritted teeth.

Jessica let out a sharp breath as Lucas slowly removed his fingers from her hole, sighing at the sudden emptiness in her ass.
They were both nervous now, knowing what they were going to attempt.  Even though Lucas had done this with a few women before, this was not a normal situation. His cock was going to be inside of Jessica Alba's glorious ass in a few minutes. At least he hoped it would be.

He lathered his shaft up with the oil, dousing the entire length up to help ease his cock in.

"Turn over on your side Jess", he took the lead, planning to start in the spoon position to give her a maximum amount of control during the initial penetration.

Lucas snuggled up against her backside, his face and body tight against Alba's, rubbing his groin against her succulent derrière.
If there was any doubt in Jess’s mind, she didn't show it as she purposely wiggled her ass against Lucas' turgid member.
Grabbing his cock halfway up, he positioned the thoroughly lubricated tip of his spongy bellend against her loosened, yet still extremely tight backdoor.

"I'm just gonna start slow again Jess, until it starts to feel good, which I promise it will, okay?" Lucas gently moved her luxurious hair and kissed the back of her neck.

He felt Jess pull his hand around to cup her soft breast, taking that as a sign to proceed. Again he advised her to play touch herself, the anxious beauty nodding, then moving her hand down, grazing her sensitive clit, then fiddling with her inner pink slit.
Without giving her any warning, Lucas took a deep breath, grabbed her breast tight and pushed the tip almost forcefully against Jessica’s tiny asshole.

"Unghh fuckkkk!!!" she cried, her mouth wide open, toes curling, hands grabbing the bedsheets in a death-grip, her entire body tightening as she felt the thick head of Lucas' cock pierce its way into her asshole with one controlled thrust.

"Grrrrr… Ohh fuck!! So hot! So damn tight!!" Lucas grunted, Jessica's sphincter squeezing him incredibly tight as it enveloped his bellend.

He continued to clutch tightly at her breast as sweat began to drip from his forehead again. His dick was sore from already cumming twice that night, and wasn’t helped by the extreme heat from Jessica Alba’s no longer virgin ass surrounding his member. He paused, giving her as much time as she needed.

Jess could feel the pulsing from the nerve endings in her butt, doing her utmost to relax and not use her anal muscles to push Lucas' member back out again. She hated quitting at anything and focused hard on trying to adjust to the new sensations coursing through her body.

"All right, keep going", she groaned, slightly whimpering.

Withdrawing slightly, Lucas pushed forward, sliding the first two inches inside. The massage oils helped him to penetrate Jessica's once unoccupied ass. Even though he was anything but new to the wonders of anal sex, Lucas was aware that Jessica's ass was certainly the tightest he'd ever had. And as her asshole began accepting more and more of his length, she was certainly becoming the best.

"Oh God, your ass feels incredible Jess!!", he grunted, her deep guttural moans inspired him to thrust into her firm booty even harder.

"Uhh, uhhhh!!" Alba cried, the pain becoming all too much.

Lucas was stopped dead in his tracks, knowing he may have gone a little overboard, getting carried away during a crucial moment.
It was at that point that he recommended that they try a different position, knowing that he'd have a better chance for both of them to enjoy it equally if he was on top.

Plus he wanted to be able to see Jessica's face as he fucked her in the ass. Carefully sliding out of her butthole, he rolled the dazed actress onto her back. She looked up at him with slight tears in her eyes. Her eyeliner began to run down either side of her face, her cheeks a flushed, deep red colour.

Wanting to be assured that she was good to carry on, Lucas tenderly ran a hand along the side of her gorgeous face.

"You okay to go again?"

"Mmhmm.” Alba smiled through her slightly teary eyes.

“I was starting to enjoy it actually, but I couldn't get a word out! It's painful, but nowhere near the kind of pain that I was envisioning. Give me some time, and I'll let you know when to go harder".

Lucas couldn't help but grin from ear to ear when hearing Alba's admission that she was beginning to like taking his dick in her ass. He also couldn't wait for her to allow him to take full control.

Rolling on top of her, the pair made out, his body covering hers, the Latina goddess giggling as he suckled on her neck while his hand once more slithered down and between her legs, his fingers rubbing her cunt teasingly until Jessica nudged him.

“Come on Lucas… Fuck my tight, Hollywood-ass!”

Her kinky words sprung Lucas into action. Grabbing the back of her knees he hoisted her legs up and back towards herself. He had Jessica hold her ankles so her gorgeous pussy and asshole were in the perfect position for deep penetration.

“Fuck…” she smirked after Lucas had moved her into this pose,

“What the hell are we doing?”

Lucas grinned as he looked down at her, seeing her tits push up against her chin in almost a folded position.

“This way I have really easy access, and you’ll get a nice rush from the blood coming into your head,” he explained.

“Plus,” he added with a grin as he used his hands to spread her upraised buttocks, “I really wanted to see you like this!”

“Perv!” Jessica chuckled, then gasped as Lucas carefully sent some spit onto her brown starfish.

It had closed up slightly but was still plenty lubed up as he directed his cock once again towards it, parting her ass with both hands while Alba watched wide-eyed.

With a lot less resistance than the first time, his cock, with the aid of saliva and lube, slid in a little easier, a firm suction from her anal muscles milking the sensitive head.

"Oh god, oh god!" he groaned as he witnessed and felt his cock delve deeper into Jessica Alba's gorgeous behind, the most indescribable thing he'd ever experienced.

She bit her lip and watched with huge eyes as he continued to sodomize her, holding her thighs apart to allow Lucas to plunge his cock into her precious ass more fluently, before she carefully moved one hand to her pussy, rubbing the creamy minge.

"Oh god yes, harder!" she begged, the double stimulation as well as the pressure on her belly from her folded position giving her intense pleasurable sensations deep within.

Alba rubbed her glistening slit as Lucas cautiously drove his cock into her ass harder, swinging his hips forward and thrusting his cock until he was all the way inside of her insatiable booty.

"Ohh, ohhh, OHHHH! I’m fucking cumming!!!" she squealed, climaxing harder than ever before.

Her spasming pussy squirted out her warm juices, her entire body shuddered during her intense release. Lucas sharply pulled his dick out, eyeing Jess’s obscenely gaping hole as she came down from her explosive orgasm before he helped her to gently lower her ass and legs back down onto the bed.

"Holy... Holy shit! That was fucking incredible! Did you cum?" Jess asked, not sure if he had done so during her screaming and wailing through her animated climax.

"No.. Not yet babe. Another minute or so and I would have for sure“.

"Well let's change that then... How do you want me?" she asked, teasingly extending her foot forward so she could rub it against his bobbing shaft and hanging sac.

Trying not to let the fact her toes were tickling and teasing his nuts, he suggested what he desperately desired, ever since they first started discussing anal sex as a topic.

"On all fours..."

"Surprise surprise", she replied sarcastically.

But with a knowing glance, Alba still turned over, her head lowered and her flawless bubble butt raised, willing and waiting. Memories of paparazzi pics of Jessica in the doggie position on a fold-out beach chair, her succulent ass in an inviting pose, came into Lucas' mind as he knelt behind her on the bed.

He caressed her hourglass hips, then he held his cock, ready to re-enter while Jessica grabbed two fistfuls of her sheets in anticipation. Noticing that the lube on his member had dried up, he took Jess by surprise by slamming his cock back into her pussy instead.

"Aiiii!!" she cried, feeling Lucas drive balls deep into her cunt, picking up the speed of his thrusts so she could hear his thighs slapping against the back of hers while he simultaneously rained a barrage of slaps down on her jiggling ass.

Jessica became increasingly more vocal now, begging with cries of "fuck me harder", and "give it to me", showing glimpses of the drunken slutty Alba who gave him that exquisite blowjob on the boat. Once he felt his penis was soaked enough in her excretions, he withdrew with a final slap to her flushed behind.

Looking back in need, Jessica begged, "Do it Lucas… Fuck me in the ass and give it to me, HARD!!"

Accentuating her plea by twerking her sodomized ass, Jess’s twitching asshole was obscenely winking at him.
Holding his cock at the base, he moved up and placed it at her loosened rosebud, held her by her hips, and firmly drove his cock back into her incredible ass, ramming it over halfway inside of her.

"Unghhh!!", they both groaned simultaneously.

Lucas quickly built up some momentum, closing the gap between his thighs and her round ass, until all eight inches of his throbbing staff was buried inside of her. Alba could feel his balls slapping against her cunt lips, his hand grabbing and pulling her hair like reigns in sync with her buttfucking, and a hand spanking her ass at times.

"God your ass feels so fucking amazing!!”, he groaned, complimenting her incredibly sexy derrière.

Lucas could feel her anal muscles milk his tool, wondering if she did it on purpose to try and make him cum.
Alba acknowledged the praise with a series of guttural grunts, really enjoying and accepting his choice of rough sodomy.
Lucas went to town on Jessica’s ass, making her squeal with joy as he rammed her frenetically, ignoring her cries and shrieks.

Standing over her with his knees slightly bent, his cock now thrust downwards into her anal cavity, allowing him to sink his cock all the way inside from a different angle. Jess tried to touch herself again, but the stimulation was all too much, so instead all she did was bury her face into her pillow to muffle her own frantic cries. She focused on the thick sock pummelling her back door, as well as specifically choosing her words, to help bring an end to this incredible night of dirty sex.

"Ohhh God, give it to me Lucas! Come inside me! I want to feel you cream deep inside of my ass!!!" she screamed, reaching back to grab both her cheeks so he got a great look at his cock fucking one the world's most coveted asses.

"Unghh, holy… fucking… shittttt", he yelled as he came, spurting a mother-load of seed inside of Jessica Alba's ass.

“Aiiiii” she screamed, convinced that his cock had further thickened when he felt him blast his wad into her bowels, moaning under her breath as he gave one hard thrust into her ass, then another with slightly force, then another to show that he was shooting the last batch of creamy batter into her flushed derriere.

Once his cock achingly disengaged from Jess’ ass, Lucas fell back onto the bed as she slumped forward, both heaving out of control as the session came to a seismic conclusion. He lay with his head at the end of the bed, in a daze, while Jessica still had her ass slightly upright, a white juicy trail leaking out her heavily abused, gaping sphincter. It was to be a sight that Lucas would never forget, as was her slowly closing, twitching anus, dribbling out drops of his warm milky load.

- - - - - - - -

Jessica Alba returned to Patong almost a year later, a spring in her step after her memorable visit to this particular part of the world the last time she was here. She was really excited for so many reasons, and she simply couldn’t wait to see his face again.

Heading into the bar that she entered during her last visit here, her eyes scanned around trying to find him, to let him know of
her presence She was currently on a girls week away, a hens’ party organized by Jess and a few close friends of the bride to be.
She made an excuse to convince the party of women that Patong was the ideal place to go to. It may have been for her own selfish reasons, but no one seemed to object to her choice of destination.

With his Lucas' back turned as Jess approached the bar, she took a deep breath and confidently called to him.

"Hey bartender, you got a cigarette?"

Lucas smiled to himself, instantly recognising the voice on the other side of the bar…

THE END.

Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: sammycolt, Viri, PJDavis20, VSM14

Viri

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 10:36:52 AM »
Many thanks for this second part of the story, it was even better than part 1. Really loved the anal at the end, that was icing on the cake.  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 06:31:01 PM »
That was superb, I loved it. Got hooked the minute she told him to impregnate her. Great story telling, this was wonderful.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

VSM14

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 01:03:50 PM »
Thank you for giving us the second part. These were amazing stories, really enjoyed reading them.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA