Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jessica Alba  (Read 15801 times)

Jessica Alba
« on: February 20, 2019, 06:17:31 PM »
Jessica Alba walks out of the bathroom wearing her black satin nightgown and she sashays to the bed. Her arms and legs get goose bumps as she enters the heart of the cold basement. Jessica’s heels click on the basement floor, as she gives me an alluring look. She crawls onto the waterbed her seductive brown eyes locked on his as she gives me her sexiest smile. Jessica finds this sort of exciting, because she knows how big of a fan I am of her work, and so far I’ve treated her well. He isn’t too bad looking either, which is always nice. "Hello Brad, are you horny?"

I turn bright red as I looks into Jessica’s eyes. I can’t believe that the Dark Angel is in my bed right now, and she is about to have sex with me. "You look beautiful Jessica," he tells her with a sincere heart.

Jessica feels her face begin to flush as she hears his true words. "Thank you Brad, you are very sweet. I knew I did well picking you." Jessica moves a little closer to me and his eyes widen in alarm. Her eyes see his reaction to me and she stops. "Brad, have you ever been kissed by a girl before?"

Brad looks down towards his feet as he hears her words. "No, when I said I am a virgin I meant it in every way. I hate being a virgin."

"I think it is kind of sweet and very sexy." Her finger moves under his chin and his gaze meets hers. "So you’re a forty year old virgin? Does it really matter?" I say nothing but I move in to kiss Jessica. She lets me, of course, and she smiles underneath his kiss. It is awkward of course, but still really sweet. Jessica inserts her tongue into my mouth and she begins to play with it. I break for air a few minutes later, Jessica gives me a smile. "That was some first kiss, Brad."

"Thanks Jessica, you made it easy."

Jessica smiles as my eyes settle on her legs one more time. "Brad, you really like my legs don’t you?"

"Yes, I always imagined you in my bed wearing stockings and a teddy like that."

Jessica grins as she reaches into her bag she set by my bed. She takes out a pair of black stocks and holds them up. "Would you like to see me put these on?" I look at Jessica with a dumbfounded look, and she just nods. She takes out the black stocks and slowly slides one down her leg, as she looks at me seductively. I look at her like I’m going to jump her and Jessica grins taking the second stocking. Jessica slides it down her leg and she straightens it.

She is then pleasantly surprised as I’m on her legs. Jessica moans as I kiss her; my hands move along her nice long legs. She finds my hands very strong and warm as they move up her beautiful legs. I move down to kiss her chin line and she lets out a series of moans of pleasure. Once my hands move past her stockings onto her bare skin Jessica is overcome with passion for me….the virgin. Jessica moves her hands down my feeling his naked form and she smiles. My hands move up her form removing the top of her nightgown revealing her rather impressive breasts. My eyes widen as he looks at her form and his mouth gaps open.

"Wow! I never imagined your breasts were so big!"

Jessica actually feels her face blush as she smiles at me.

"Thank you, sweetie. You are one guy who really means that. I know that."

She gives me a long and deep kiss, and she holds me close to her. I hold Jessica close as she places kisses all over my neck and upper body. I close my eyes as my hands begin to move gently on her breasts. Jessica pushes her breasts into his hands trying to get them to work harder on her. I then let out a sigh.

"Jessica…please stop"

Jessica stops kissing his chest and she looks into his eyes running his delicate fingers through his hair.

"Did I do something wrong Brad?"

"No, you are wonderful Jessica, but I don't think I am ready yet. Can we just hold each other for awhile?"

"Sure sweetie."

Jessica says as she holds me close. During the next few minutes my hands begin to explore Jessica’s toned body. She lets me touch whatever he wants, moaning in my ear trying to get me hot for her. Jessica rubs her body against my form, and she grins as my penis hardens at her touch. I place my hand to her cheek and stop her.

"Jessica, I am about to cum."

Jessica grins at me as she takes my erection and places it between her thighs.

"Let me try something honey?"

I nod and she places his penis between her legs. She clamps down on it with her thighs, squeezing them shut. I see what she is doing as I begin to move along her thighs like I’m having sex with her. Within a few seconds I’m burning to release, and I look into her eyes. I plead to her as her rock hard thighs clamp onto my penis.

"Jessica…I…. I… need to come."

Jessica gives me a seductive smile as she continues to pump on my penis with her firm thighs.

"Go ahead Brad, cum on my legs. We both know you want to."

I continue to hold it until Jessica starts to whisper dirty thoughts into my ear. Then I let out a moan of pleasure as I explode in between her legs. Jessica feels her legs become covered with cum between her thighs as I experience my first orgasm with a woman. I get it all over the place including Jessica’s silk covered thighs. She moans along with me as her legs become covered with my cum.

She takes a hold of my penis and covers her legs with cum. Jessica gives me the most alluring look I’ve ever seen as she continues to pump. Her expression changes to confusion when she looks into his eyes.

"Did I do something wrong Brad?" She asks feeling her voice filled with tears.

"No, it’s just that…" I stammer

"You can be inside of me when you are ready Brad. I just wanted to settle your nerves some."

She then sits up and leans over licking some of the cum off of her stockings. Her eyes burn at me with a smoldering passion as she cleans her legs off with her own tongue. Jessica runs her hands down her stockings as she licks.

I sit up, showing Jessica my partially erect penis. Her eyes wander to it and Jessica smirks like mad.

"Do you know that you have a beautiful penis?"

I shake my head as I look at the bed. Jessica takes my hand and makes me look into her brown eyes. Jessica takes out a bottle of lotion from her bag, and she begins to rub it on my penis. Her hands caress it slowly, and her heart goes into her throat as his becomes fully erect once again.

Jessica then leans back as I crawl onto her curvaceous body. My hands move up her nice legs and she parts them for me. I crawl between her legs and move the head of my penis to her labia. Jessica makes a pleading look into his eyes.

"Make love to me, Brad?"

I nod as enter Jessica. She moans as my penis slides inside of her. She moves with me trying to help me get inside of her. When I’m inside of her Jessica puts her hand to his chest, and her lips move into a devilish smile.

"Looks like someone isn’t a virgin any more." she giggles

I move inside of Jessica making her moan with pleasure as my penis works inside of her. As she lubes up for me from the inside my penis begins to work its magic on her. Jessica moans again in pleasure as I move inside of her, and Jessica feels herself begin to tighten up around my member. Jessica lets out a moan as she cums around his penis, as it slides inside of her body. I continue to move inside of her and this time she uses her hips to meet my thrusts. She closes herself around my manhood one more time as she cums around it one more time.

"Ohhhhh…………Brad" she moans in ecstasy.

I look into her eyes and as I stop, Jessica shakes her head at me.

"I am fine sweetie, don’t stop!"

I continue to move inside of her again at a faster pace. Jessica tightens herself around me as hard as she can as I move inside of her. My face contorts in displeasure as I attempt to hold myself off and Jessica leans up and whispers into my ear.

"Cum inside of me Brad, you earned it."

I then move inside of Jessica as fast as I can, making her come one more time. At that moment my body shakes as I explode inside of Jessica Alba, finally giving my virginity to her. I fall on her as I try to catch my breath, and Jessica holds me close to her.

"Did I do well Jessica?"

Jessica nods as she holds me close to her. "You were incredible baby."

Jessica opens her eyes and she looks at the clock on the wall. It is 5am and she has to leave in three hours. A part of her doesn’t want to leave me, but I can’t give her what she needs. Jessica likes to act, and she hopes to keep getting better at it. She knows she is falling for me. Jessica hugs me as she runs her hands over my body. I wake up while her hands cover my abdomen and then she grips his penis in her hands. I turn my head looking into her eyes, as I smile. "Someone is horny again?" I joke with Jessica, making her face turn bright red.

"Well… yes," she says as her hands move along my shaft making it hard once more.

I kiss her as she leans over to kiss me as well. My hands massage her breasts as she grins underneath his kisses. Her hands move along the shaft as she strokes it gentle. Jessica parts her legs as I move close to her, and then I stop.

"I got an idea Jessica. Can you get on your hands and knees?"

Jessica moves to her hands and knees as she looks at me giving me her most alluring look. I get up and crawl behind her, running my hand up the back of her legs. Jessica purrs like a kitten as my hands massage her flexing legs. She closes her eyes as they move between her legs. Then Jessica’s eyes widen in horror, as my finger enters her butt hole. She shakes in horror as I play with her asshole, and then finally she has to speak.

"Brad… what are you doing?" Jessica asks. Her voice is full of fear and tears as he asks me.

I stop and hug her. "I will not do it if you don’t want me to Jessica."

"No Brad. It’s your night. You can…….do anything you want to me," Jessica says pressing her knees together.

I sit Jessica down and hand her a box of tissues.

"No I don’t Jessica. This is your body. You decide."

Jessica takes some of the tissues from the box, and she wipes her eyes off.

"One night I was with… someone else. He tied me up and he… he…"

"Shhh! It’s okay Jessica. You are safe here Jessica. You can deny my touch any time you want to."

She hugs me as he holds her tight to me, listening to my heartbeat.

"Thank you Brad. You are very sweet."

"I try to be Jessica." I say, as I hold her close to my heart. I’ve fallen in love with Jessica Alba.

Jessica walks out of the upstairs closet wearing the read dress and stockings she wore on the first episode of Dark Angel. She fills out the dress even better than she did during the first season of the show. She walks along my living room like it is a catwalk, as she smiles at me.

"Do I look sexy enough for you?"

I nod, jaw dropped. Jessica grins and laughs at his expression.

"I take that as a yes. So we are to stop at this grocery store before you take me to the airport?"

"Some people made fun of me for still being a virgin at my age. I want to show them it no longer is the case."

I walk to her with something in my hand. Jessica smiles at me as he places a dog collar around her neck. The collar is connected to a leash as well, and Jessica's eyes follow the leash to my hand.

"Ooooh…..Brad……that is so naughty" Jessica says, grinning at me.

"I like that. Do I call you master now?"

"Yes you do, my little sex slave, shall we go?"

Jessica smiles a sly smile at me, as she walks outside to the limousine pulling up to the house.

"Yes Master."

The limousine pulls up outside of the local retail/grocery store and Jessica slides out of the car with an aura of sexiness around her like a cloak. I get out a few minutes later holding the leash, Jessica looks back to me and kneels.

"Get up Jessica, we need to shop." Jessica gets up and she walks into the store with her hips moving as she walks. Her eyes flirt with any man willing to make eye contact with her and maybe a few females as well. We buy a few things and Jessica makes eyes to anyone in the checkout lines who dare to look at her. She finds the reactions of the people of this small town amazing. They almost seem afraid of her.

As they walk out of the checkout line I sees a pretty blonde at the courtesy desk, and I sigh some. Jessica looks at the girl, and then to me.

"Brad, did she hurt you?" Brad nods in response.

"I asked her out once and she laughed at me because I was a virgin."

Jessica’s brow furrows as she looks to the pretty young lady. She then turns back to me and she gives me her sexiest smile. "Master, may I tell her what she missed?"

"Go ahead sex slave," I reply as I walk her to the counter.

Jessica gives the girl a grin as she walks up to the counter. She feels the counter and moan like she is sexually turned on by it. The girl just stares at Jessica like she is a freak. Jessica then opens her brown eyes, as she smiles at her.

"Do you know Master Brad behind me?"

The words come out of her lips sounding sexual, as her fingers dance down the leash that holds her to me.

The girl looks to me, then back to Jessica. "I know him, why?"

Jessica takes the girl by the collar, and she then leans over the counter and whispers into her ear.

"Because I took his virginity from him last night. Not only was he the best lover I ever had, but he was sweet and wonderful. You missed something special."

Jessica smiles at the poor girl, as her eyes begin to tear up. "Shall we leave Master?"

I smirk to the girl, and grin to Jessica.

"Let’s leave."

Jessica, to top off her night, crawls down the middle of the floor of the store. Her skirt is too short for this, but who really cares?

Jessica stands at the gate at the airport, as she clutches to her boarding pass. A part of her, a large part in fact wants to stay behind with me. But my life style is too bland and boring for her. She loves me, but this is not an area she would do well in. she would grow bored, and maybe hurt me. Hurting me is something Jessica Alba would hate to do, and so she won’t. As her private pilot tells her they are ready to leave. She looks over at me on the tarmac, and her heart breaks. She pulls down her skirt feeling like a whore as she approaches me.

"Brad, are you alright?" Jessica takes my hand, as she asks me. "Please tell me you aren’t attached to me?"

I look into her brown eyes and smile at her.

"I love you Jessica, but I know I am unworthy of you. You are so beautiful and sexy."

Jessica’s eyes tear up as she looks away from me.

"Never say that Brad! You are an exceptional lover. You will only get better with practice. I love you too Brad."

She looks back into my eyes then feels panic as my mouth begins to open.

"Please don’t ask me to stay here with you. This is a nice town, but it is too small for me. I would go nuts."

I nod and regroup. I look into her eyes.

"No, I was going to ask if I could go with you?"

Jessica’s mouth then gapes open as the words come out of my mouth. Why can’t I go with her? Why? Her mouth then closes as the sides of her lips curl up into a smile. Her finger moves under his chin, and then it moves to the base of my neck. She then leans in and whispers into his ear, as she tugs on her collar she still wears.

"Master Brad, you are the master not I. You come if you wish to."

Jessica says in a voice as sweet as silk. Her hands move along his body not to send any mixed messages at all.

"Then Jessica, why don’t we get on the plane?" I say as I take a hold of the leash.

"Yes Master," Jessica says in the same silky voice. She then turns around with Brad walking behind her carrying the leash. She walks to her plane with everyone looking at her. They whisper among themselves.

Jessica sits on the plane wearing the dress she has been all day. Her dress is riding up showing me her wondrous thighs as she talks to her agent on the cell phone. My eyes are on her body during most of the flight. Jessica smiles at me and apologizes for the cell phone call. Then she makes a call to her friend Jennifer Love Hewitt. They talk on the phone for a while until Jessica feels a hand on her thigh. Jessica eyes go to me as she gives me a sly smile as I move my hand up her leg. Jessica feels my hands move under her skirt and she raises an eyebrow at me. I begin to play with her clit under her panties, and she lets a moan escape her lips. "Jen, I got to go, the new boyfriend is horny!" She then turns off the cell phone as she holds back, as he plays with her clit. A flight attendant walks to her and Jessica grabs her arm.

"Clear this room…uhhh! Brad and I are going to have some fun."

Everyone is shuffled out of the main room of the jet, and Jessica spreads her legs as she moves to sit across from me. She tugs at her collar as her lips turn into a smile.

"Are you going to fuck me Master?"

"Take off your underwear slave," I order her with a smirk. Jessica reaches up her skirt, and she playfully removes her panites. She hands them to me and she gives me a wicked grin.

"What now Master?" She says as his hands move up her legs.

I drop my pants and take out my cock as I run it up Jessica’s legs. I love the feel of her stocking and I pull her to me. I kiss Jessica as my hand moves over her leg. As I unsnap the back of Jessica’s dress she moves on top of my throbbing penis. Jessica moans and wails, as she lowers herself onto my genitals. Jessica shifts as she works herself onto me. I move her up and down his shaft as she moans in pleasure from my erection stretching her womanhood. Jessica then shakes with an orgasm as she comes on his manhood. I continue to pump my throbbing penis inside of her, as Jessica clings to me for her life.

Jessica cums two more times before I unload my orgasm inside of her. I lay her on the seats as my fluids drain into Jessica. She wraps her legs and arms around me to ensure I don’t escape from her grasp. Jessica is still coming, and her womanhood is still milking juice out of my erect penis. Tears of joy runs down her cheek as she realizes she is going to have more than one night to remember.

THE END

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman, Volente, PJDavis20, PLM83

Starman

Re: Jessica Alba
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 06:29:59 PM »
That was awesome. Jessica is a favorite, cheers for this story. Really enjoyed it.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »
Losing your virginity to Jessica Alba of all women on this planet is one hell of a fantasy. Great story, thanks for posting it on here.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

OMEGA15

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 08:09:19 PM »
This story made me feel young again reading it, took me back. Thanks for sharing.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA