Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: In Memorial (Celebs that have passed)  (Read 59603 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: In Memorial (Celebs that have passed)
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2022, 01:07:14 AM »
Kathryn Kates of Seinfeld fame has passed away at 73.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

zeusaphone

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2022, 09:35:46 PM »

zeusaphone

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2022, 02:02:19 PM »

DanielO

« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2022, 06:20:26 PM »

William Hurt, an acclaimed actor best known for his Oscar-winning performance in 1985’s “Kiss of the Spider Woman” and his work in “The Big Chill” and “Body Heat,” died Sunday of natural causes. He was 71 years old.
Hurt was nominated for four Oscars over the course of his long career, scoring two best actor nominations for “Broadcast News” and “Children of a Lesser God” and a supporting actor nod for less than 10 minutes of screen time in “A History of Violence.” He was one of the most heralded performers of the 1980s, becoming something of a cerebral sex symbol and a reluctant, albeit bankable, movie star. Hurt later transitioned into character roles in the 1990s and successfully alternated between big screen projects and television shows, scoring Emmy nominations for his work as a whistleblower in “Damages” and his portrayal of Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson in “Too Big to Fail.”
More recently, Hurt became well known to a younger generation of movie lovers with his portrayal of the no-nonsense General Thaddeus Ross in 2008’s “The Incredible Hulk.” He later reprised the role in “Captain America: Civil War” and “Avengers: Infinity War,” “Avengers: Endgame” and “Black Widow.”
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2022, 08:51:40 PM »
Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters passed over the weekend. Significant loss, world class drummer.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2022, 02:47:09 AM »
Another Seinfeld great has passed, Estelle Harris at 93.

zeusaphone

« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2022, 11:06:53 PM »
C.W. McCall of Convoy fame dead at 93

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2022, 02:55:26 PM »
Very sad news when I switched on the radio news this evening (Sunday 8th May): British TV and Movie actor Dennis Waterman died today, age 74.       
He had a career spanning 60 years, with his most iconic roles being D.S. George Carter in 'The Sweeney', Terry McCann in 'Minder' and retired cop Gerry Standing in 'New Tricks'.He was also a pretty good singer and famously sang on 'Minder's' opening theme.

Those in the UK will never forget his work with John Thaw, D.I. Jack Regan, The Sweeney and George Cole, Arthur Daley, Minder.

RIP Dennis and thank you .
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2022, 12:32:58 PM »
We've lost Ray Liotta at 67.

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2022, 05:20:50 PM »
We've lost Ray Liotta at 67.

He was great in Field of Dreams, 1989, with Kevin Costner. And of course he starred as Henry Hill in Goodfellss, 1990. RIP.
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

DanielO

« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2022, 10:44:41 PM »
That great actor Philip Baker Hall is gone at age 90. Most remember him as Bookman the library cop on "Seinfeld," or from his many appearances in the films of Paul Thomas Anderson, but I remember him best in one of his few starring roles: Robert Altman's "Secret Honor" (1984). Playing Richard Nixon in his retirement/exile, with the whole movie to himself (Hall had previously done the one-man drama on stage) Hall elevates Nixon to a Eugene O'Neill level of self-denying tragedy. It's one of the greatest movie performances you've (probably) never seen.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

DanielO

« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2022, 04:01:36 PM »
James Caan is gone at age 82.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2022, 05:19:08 PM »
Hate to hear about James Caan's passing. We lost Ray Liotta recently too. Both were great character actors who left behind a legacy in their performances.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2022, 05:20:20 PM »
Kazuki Takahashi, the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh has also passed today.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2022, 09:54:52 PM »
Tony Sirico, notable as Paulie Walnuts from the Sopranos passed at 79 last week.

Anyone who watched the Sopranos likely remembers Paulie as the chatterbox of Tony's crew and often the funniest character on the show.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA