Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 204722 times)

Aarmax

Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)
« on: December 14, 2020, 01:51:12 PM »

John is a successful man. A banker at his dad’s company, making very well for himself. John is also very antisocial as he had bad experiences with people in high school and college. So, he overcompensates by working longer and harder. John’s father concerned he will burn out orders him on vacation, reluctantly he complies. 

John arrives at a private beach resort in Ibiza. He checks into the room and lays all his clothes out and puts them away. John goes out to sit by the pool and read. There aren’t many people at the resort, which was kind of the point. 

Extremely attractive women attending to the men at the resort. John is reading when a woman comes out of the pool. She is a voluptuous goddess, raven haired and toned wearing a white two-piece bikini that perfectly complimented her. John looks up and tries not to drool. They make eye contact and John quickly goes back to his book. The lady comes over to him with a mischievous smile on her face. 

She sits next to him, “Hello, you must have just checked in.” “Uh yes I have.” John says shyly. Lucy smiles and giggles. “My name is Lucy Pinder.”

"Um...John -----" he offers his right hand for a handshake, to which Lucy accepts and shakes. John's gaze so was focused on Lucy's face so much that he didn't notice a faint purple glow briefly illuminating his hand and travelling up his arm before disappearing.

Intense pleasure coursed through his body, but he forces it down less he makes a fool of himself. He didn't want to make a bad first impression. He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breathes to steady himself before opening his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Lucy asks, looking slightly confused.

John smiles and shook his head, "It's nothing."

“What brings you here John?” “My dad thought I should go on vacation and so here I am.” John said flatly.

"We still have time; you want to get out of here and have some fun?" Lucy smiles teasingly.

John is a bit surprised at this, "I'm sorry Ms. Pinder but I'm not like that."

“Like what John?” Lucy asks a little shocked. 

“I don’t have sex on the first meeting.” 

“Oh silly, that’s not what I meant, I meant taking a walk out of the resort. You'll know when I want you Mr----.” Lucy traces a finger along the center of John’s stomach. Electricity goes out from her finger to John; he feels pleasure again but since the effect wasn't as intense or long as the first time.

John gathers his courage “Ms. Pinder, maybe not today. I still got jet lag, but could I take you out for dinner tomorrow?” 

“Call me Lucy and you can take me shopping too.” Lucy said and winked. 

John replied, “Call me John, tomorrow afternoon?” 

“It's a date John.” Lucy said. She kisses John on the cheek and walked away. John smells her pheromones exuding, Lucy is a succubus, but she hasn’t met a man who resisted her first moves or her Succubus touch before.

John was mesmerized by her butt and how her tits bounced in her bikini top. He excused himself from the pool area because he felt he was getting uncontrollably hard.

Lucy bit her lip as she watched him leave seeing the outline of an 8 in penis with nice girth. She knew he was hers.

The next day John met Lucy at her presidential suite. She was dressed in a moderately conservative dress with high heels on. 

“Hello John.” 

“Uh hello Lucy.” John says looking down at Lucy. Lucy takes her hand to John’s chin and lifts his head up and the meet face to face. 

“John I am not going to bite.” Lucy’s eyes for a moment tint purple and then John’s eyes tint for a second. 

John blinks and feels less nervous now. “So, where do want to go Lucy.” 

“Let’s go in town and do some shopping I need some new stuff for my wardrobe.” 

Lucy takes John by the arm and leave for the mall. John and Lucy arrive at the clothing store and Lucy grabs a few dresses and bikinis. She leaves the dressing room door slightly open so John can see a hint of her undress and dress. She makes sure to stretch so John can see. 

John thankfully is wearing loose fitting pants so that he won't get embarrassed by his erection.  Lucy comes out with tight fitting dresses and bikinis; John keeps his composure like a gentleman and complements Lucy. Giving her honest opinions in which ones he thinks suits her. So far, his points were right on the money.

Lucy then comes out in just high heels and a thong bottom. With unnatural speed she pulls him in and closes the door. Before he could say or do anything, he's hit with a whiff of pheromones. Overwhelming his sense with pleasure and making him unable to think straight. Lucy walks towards him and puts his hands on her breasts. 

“Aren’t I soft John?” 

“Oh my god, yes Lucy you are.” Lucy breaths and purple mist comes out of her mouth, her pheromones are making john really turned on. “Go on John its ok, play with me.” John massages Lucy's breasts and looks into her eyes again. He sees the mist coming out of her mouth and her eyes hewn purple. 

He looks at her with love and affection. Lucy starts dry humping him and that snaps John out of it. “No Lucy I’m not like that I’m sorry.” Lucy gets up form him shocked again but curious now. That is twice now that he's been able to fight off the Succubus touch, his willpower is very strong for a human.

“John its ok I got my signals mixed up.” Lucy gets all her new clothes gathered and paid for them. 

Lucy and John went to dinner and ate and talked. “John why wouldn’t you take me in the store?” 

“Lucy it's not that I didn’t want to, it's that I don’t want my first time to be a one-night stand or something impulsive.” 

Lucy looked shocked and even more curious, “You’re still a virgin? I mean a sexy man like you and rich and successful, how can that be?” 

“I didn't always look like this during my school and college days. I buried myself in my work and schoolwork because people treated me like crap and women, especially women like you, often ignored me.” 

“Women like me John?” John looked up at Lucy, “Oh I mean hot, fit women who are worthwhile.” 

“Good I thought you meant I was a whore” John took Lucy’s hand and look at her dead serious, 

“You are not a whore, you’re adventurous, outgoing and obviously smart.”, she's been complimented like that before, but John says it with such honesty that it made Lucy blush. They smiled at each other and had their meal. 

Over the next week Lucy and John had romantic dates on the beach, in town and at the hotel. As they grew closer John could feel his will being drained away by Lucy. Every time they kissed Lucy would drain some of his sexual energy from him but somehow it didn’t drain him as much as it would her other male conquests. 

As they were walking back to the hotel Lucy and John got caught in rainstorm and when they got back Lucy lost her key card. “Damn it, John could I clean off in your room till they get my key to work?” 

“Of course, Lucy.” John and Lucy got to his room, John opened the door, and they went in. 

John grabbed a set of towels for Lucy from the bathroom. “Why don’t you get out of those wet clothes and take a shower? I'll get ready some dry clothes for you.”

"Are you sure? You might catch a cold"

"I'll be fine Lucy."

When Lucy was done it was John's turn next. He closed the bathroom door before taking off his wet clothes. Too bad, she would like to see him nude.

Lucy could faintly hear the shower running as she sat at the edge of the bed. Making up her mind she rose from the bed, letting her damp towel drop to the floor and removing her dress, the cool air meeting her naked body and stretched her arms over her head until she heard a satisfying pop resonate from her back and shoulders.  She looked to her side; John gave her a fresh set of clothes since hers was still soaking wet from the sudden rain. They were his and a few sizes too big for her, but they were modest. 

She smiled to herself, he is such an old school gentleman. Her gaze went back to the bathroom door, she paused for a moment before deciding 'Why not?'. She liked him and he was sweet.  Lucy slowly made her way to the bathroom. Lucy quietly opened the door and peeked inside to see if John was almost done, she hoped he wasn't because she didn't mind sharing. She hungrily licked her lips, she was famished. 'You're mine tonight.' Lucy mused as she entered the steam filled bathroom and locked the door. She didn't want to risk anyone interrupting them. The luxury suite's walk-in shower didn't have a door, and the water came down from a large square shower head that made it seem like rain with a multitude of settings. The tiles were a dark marble color and there was a little caved in shelf for the shampoo's soaps and a multitude of other things.

Lucy stopped at the entrance of the shower and stared at John's wet nude form as he had his back to her, giving her a great view of his toned backside, scrubbing his hair. Lucy idly noticed how well built his body was, not too ripped but not an inch of fat either. It was just right for his stature. He turned and Lucy’s ducked out for so John wouldn’t see. She saw how erect he was, in all his glory and she knew it was time.  Lucy licked her lips at the sight of a wet and soap covered John in the shower before she quietly approached him and pressed her voluptuous breasts into his back and placed a kiss on the side of his neck. The warm water cascading down on to her form felt so good. John thought he was daydreaming jolted and looked over his shoulder to see Lucy.  "Lucy! What are you-" John said. "Shh, calm down.” Lucy said as her hands reached around to rub his toned chest that even now still felt cool to the touch and trailed down towards his waist. His heartbeat was pounding like mad though. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

John turned around and got a full view of her. As much as he tried to focus on looking her in the eye, he couldn’t help himself and his trailed downwards, drinking in the sight. The water running down from her wet hair to the whole length of her body... he was awestruck by her and he couldn’t stop the red blush creeping on his face. Not to mention his erection was full on. Lucy smirked seductively at this, she folded her arms under her breasts and pushed them upwards making them look even more pronounced. "Do you like what you see?" He quickly looked away in embarrassment, "Of course I do, but I....I don't think we should be doing this."

She tilts her head slightly to the side, "John, I want you, I want to be your first, this isn’t going to be a fling" "I know Lucy, it's just...." She pressed herself to him while she brought up her hands to hold the sides of his head and gently turned him to look at her face. "You silly man, did you think I would have spent this whole time talking, walking or have a good time with you if I wasn't interested?"

His eyes slightly widen in shock "You mean?"

She smiles at him before kissing him on his right cheek, "You worry too much."

Hot steamy water continued to pour down, gathering in a pool between her tits as she just continued to look into his eyes for a while before leaning forwards and lightly pressing her lips into John's. The kiss was just a peek on the lips, barely a touch before it escalated to being deep, passionate, and lustful. He instinctively looped his arms around her waist, and she slipped her arms around his neck and grabbed the back of my head, digging her fingers through his short, thick brown hair as she held him in place, forcing her tongue through his lips with ease before he followed up by forcing it back, tangling their tongues together as she moaned into the kiss, while making him breathe in her succubus pheromones, slowly inundating his mind and body with pleasure. And took a taste of his Chi to see how he tasted.

Lucy moaned in pleasure at how good and pure his Chi tasted; he really is a virgin! She's going to have so much fun with him tonight.

John groaned and pulled Lucy against his wet body, his hardened cock pressing into her. Lucy pulled back from the deep kiss, she gave him a lustful smirk before she grinded against it, he tried not to show his reaction, but the muffled groan told her everything. 

She pushed her wet hair to the side before bringing John in for another heated kiss. One of John's hands gripped Lucy's hip while the other trailed up to her breast and began to massage it slightly, his thumb brushing against the erect nipple occasionally. He couldn’t see how she reacted to his ministrations but judging from the moans she's giving off he must have been doing it right. “Mmm I should’ve told you I love how you handle my breasts John.”

Lucy moaned into the kiss as one of her hands reached down to grip John's erection while the other rested on the nape of his neck, allowing her to keep John in their kiss. After several more moments they broke it. Lucy smirked as she continued to run her hand up and down John's erection while John raised his second hand to cup her other breasts and began massage it and occasionally gently pinch her nipple causing her to moan even more and deepen the kiss. 

Lucy knelt in the shower pressed his dick against her chest before forcing it up and then pressed her tits on either side of it, smothering his cock. “Oh, my fucking God Lucy! They really are soft.” John groaned and grunted.

“Yes, John take it in, oh your cock feels good in my cleavage.” Lucy continued mercilessly rubbing her tits up and down his penis, her own hands pressed into her tits as her hard erect nipples scratched against his dick and waist as the head became visible through her tits, she tit fucked John until he was ready to cum, Lucy squeezed her tits together and John came all over her tits. “AHHH LUCY” John roared as he came.

Lucy moaned and when John was done, Lucy looked down and say his impressive load on her tits and the glistening purple on the edges of cum puddles as her skin absorbed the chi from his load. 

Lucy looked up at John, still fully hard, “Oh my, you are definitely a man.” “

"Thank you, Lucy.” Lucy stayed down and stoked John making him moan. Lucy licked his cock head and started a proper blow job; John caressed her head. He was losing his mind; he still hasn't recovered from his sexual high of his first orgasm and now Lucy was taking him again. 

It didn’t take John long to reach orgasm again, this time moan “Oh Lucy!” as she sucked hard. 

Lucy loved the taste of his load and savored it. It was so thick and creamy; she gained more energy from it and in his chi. John opened his eyes as Lucy withdrew his penis from her mouth after licking and sucking every drop of his second orgasm. She breathed and stroked it so her pheromones, along with John’s own sexual energy would keep John hard.

John took Lucy by the hand and she got up and they kissed again. John lifted Lucy’s leg up and braced her on shower wall. Lucy was waiting for him to penetrate her and John did so slowly to savor her pussy. It was tight and hot. John moved from her leg to her tits and played with them as they kissed. Lucy deeply kissed, absorbing more chi from John while also loving his passion and feeling behind her kiss. 

They broke it and Lucy smiled, “Oh god you feel so good John.” John started pumping harder and Lucy jumped up and mounted him. His cock started twitching and pulsing and pulsing in her. 

John was going to tell her he was going to cum. But Lucy French Kissed him to absorb more and grinded into John to add to their pleasure. They both moaned as John came explosively inside Lucy. Lucy absorbed the energy from his cum, it made her a bit hotter to the touch and her skin glowed hew purple for a few seconds. John’s shots started to decrease, and he went to Lucy’s tits and sucked on her nipples. Lucy cradled his head like a baby, and they kissed again when he completed his deposit.   

John turned the shower off and they exited. Lucy used her body heat to dry herself off and then she turned her attention to John. She touched his chest and traced all around his pecs. This time John saw red glow travelling from her hands to his skin, coursing through them before disappearing. His mind too high on pleasure to care.

“You must really love my tits, I never had them so cared for and felt so much.” Lucy said playfully teasing John a bit. 

“I...I can't help it, you’re way too sexy and they are perfect.” Lucy smiles and continues to dry John off and touch him.   

Lucy became more comfortable with John and stopped using her Succubus Touch to let John clear his head.  She let her pheromones come out deliberately so John could see. “What is that you’re doing?” John asked. 

“I will explain everything later.” Lucy said, she leaned forward and whispered seductively to his ear “I felt your load inside me John; it was so warm, and the shots were powerful. I want more.” 

“I want more too Lucy.” 

They kissed and John took Lucy by the hand and led her back to the bedroom. He laid Lucy on the bed. They kissed again and Lucy gripped his penis making him moan. Lucy inserts his cock into her and exudes her pheromones again as she feels the pleasure from his cock being in her again. 

John pumped Lucy slow at first then sped up only a bit so to see how she moved. Her tits were mesmerizing, bouncing as she moaned, “Oh yes John. This feels so good.” They kissed again and Lucy started absorbing his chi from his kisses and from all the body contact. John griped her hands and Lucy used the opportunity to shift to being on top. 

“You’re mine tonight, and I want every last drop of cum from you John.” Lucy commands. “I will gladly give it all to you Lucy.” Lucy smiles and starts grinding on John. John feels all over Lucy’s body seeing lines of purple as he traces her skin. John got to her tits again and plays with them and twerks her nipples erect. Lucy moans in pleasure and her body responds by absorbing more chi from his hands. John sat up and they kissed, then John when to sucked on her nipples and her kissed her cleavage, he felt his balls twinge and knew he was close again. 

Lucy felt him reaching his limit again, “Fill me again, John.” John laid down and watched Lucy ride him. He kept his hands on her tits and then he started shooting again. John looked up and saw Lucy full of ecstasy. Then he looked down and saw her stomach and the outline of his load being shot in her. Lucy began to orgasm and started to glow. John looked at Lucy, back arched and glowing and could only shoot more. “Oh god John yes, this is so good.” “AHHH Lucy take it all.” When he was done Lucy collapsed on John and they kissed. She whispered to him “However this goes I have no regrets.”  She then rested her head into John’s chest and her and John went to sleep.

John woke up in the morning to the sun rising. He saw Lucy resting on his chest and still intertwined with his body. John kissed Lucy on the head and stirred her awake. 

“Morning beautiful.” John said. 

“Morning handsome.” Lucy said back. 

They kissed and Lucy snuggled with John. “So, what was all that last night Lucy, did you slip me some drugs?” “HAHA no silly, I’m a succubus.” 

John laughs, "Your kidding, right?"

Lucy smiles and then suddenly her eyes glowed purple.

Suddenly John couldn't move, no matter what he tried his body wouldn’t respond. Before he could panic Lucy kissed him deeply and another whiff of her pheromones calmed him down. She breaks the kiss before her eyes glowed again. This time he can move his body freely again.

"Do you believe me now?" Lucy asks

"I'm beginning too." John says, still trying to comprehend what just happened.

John looked at Lucy a bit shocked at her seriousness.  “You’re a demon then? Like from hell?” 

“No, John that’s only in the movies and tv. Succubae are special types of women that feed on the chi and the sexual energy of men. We release powerful pheromones and a little electricity to make it more pleasurable for our consorts.”

“And the purple glowing in your eyes and the red lines when you traced over my body last night?” 

“That was me sending pleasure to you and when my eyes glow it’s a kind of hypnosis. The only real difference with us succubus, our skin becomes luminous when we get turned on. I hadn’t felt like that in real long time John.” 

“That’s what happened when I came inside you?” “Yes, John and you saw your load spread out in my womb. I feed on cum too. It's pure chi and energy. “What about if I get you pregnant?” "You don't have to worry about that John. I'm safe, we don't get pregnant unless we want to." 

“Can this chi feeding kill?” “It could if we take too much at once or all of a consorts chi. We would only kill in self-defense.”

John looked inquisitively at Lucy, this goddess he knew for a week and came three times for was telling him she is a supernatural being. John wasn’t afraid but turned on and starting to fall in love with her. “I think it is amazing what you are Lucy.”

Lucy and John kissed again. “I felt your energy when we met John, I knew you’d be good, but I didn’t know you would be such a real man and last for so long.” 

“Thank you, Lucy, I’m glad I could please you.” John kissed Lucy again and then Lucy got up and opened the blinds to let some morning sun in. Lucy glowed with her purple and peach hewn as the sun hit her. 

John looked at Lucy with deep affection but was a bit sore from last night. Lucy got to the phone and ordered room service, “Yes this is Ms. Pinder, please have room service send up some breakfast for room 200 please.” “Ms. Pinder?” John inquired. “Oh yeah, I own this resort too.” Lucy and John laughed.

Lucy came back to John and sat next to him and looked into John’s eyes. “Whatever happens from here on John I want you to know that this isn’t a fling to me.” “I am glad Lucy.” Lucy and John kiss and John sees her feed on his chi. A blue mist coming from him and her breathing it in as her eyes glowed purple again.

“I’d rather have morning sex with you Lucy.” Lucy looked down and saw John semi hard already. “Oh, John that would be great. Let me help.” Lucy breathed on John and slowly jerked him. Her purple chi came out of her mouth and John breathed it in and felt rejuvenated and getting harder. “Take some of my chi to help you recover John”

“What about you Lucy?” 

“Oh, I will be fine honey. John giggled and scooted to Lucy, they kissed again, and Lucy absorbed some of his chi, John then brought his head to her tits and began to suck on her nipple. Making a tight seal with his lips and massaging her tit, John felt Lucy’s body heat increase.  Lucy looked on as John suckled.
He switched to Lucy’s other tit and did the same. Lucy coddled his head like a newborn and whispered, “Oh it's so good John. I love this.” John looked up to Lucy, “I’ve missed so much in my life and now I have a Queen, you Lucy.” Lucy blushed and put John back to her tit to continue. 

The room service servant knocked and announced the food had arrived. Lucy turned and looked at the door, John let go of her tit. They kissed and John got up and put his robe on and answered the door and got the food. The servant said the food was curtesy of Ms. Pinder. 

John said thank you and got the cart and closed the door. Lucy was leaning back. A goddess, naked and unashamed. John looked at her and knew the food could wait he needed to deposit another load in Lucy. He took off his robe and Lucy saw his raging morning wood enhanced with her chi. 

She got up and John kissed her. Lucy turned and bent over the dresser and John knew what to do. He slowly entered Lucy and grabbed her tits and began to pump vigorously. The dresser had a mirror so John could see the rest of Lucy. She already began to glow.

“Oh my god John yes, like this Oh god!” “Lucy you’re so hot and so tight and so soft.” John was vigorous but not rough, once he got through the initial horniness, he slowed, and this allowed Lucy to twerk and turn a bit so they could look at each other. Chi started to be taken by Lucy from John’s sweat and body contact. It wasn’t going to last but this time John could tell Lucy. 

“Oh god Lucy I’m going to cum.” “Fill me again John.” Lucy rose to kiss him and whisper “Remember don’t hold back.” John did as she commanded. This time bigger shots entered Lucy and John felt more pleasure as he shot. John could see his load enter her. The glow of the blob and the diffusion turned both on. John kissed Lucy’s neck and Lucy fed on his chi as he did. John felt it this time but didn’t get weakened by it. Lucy knew then this was her mate. “Oh, John that was so good.” “WOW it really was Lucy.” They kissed and John withdrew. Lucy noticed his cock glow purple and blue. Her chi had bonded to John somehow. Lucy quickly cleaned John’s cock off, and John came again. Lucy gave an audible moan. She kissed his cock head and let her eyes glow and John’s eyes glowed back. “I have to introduce you to my succubus sisters. This is going to be fun.” “I’m all in Lucy.” 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 05:15:39 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 05:16:07 PM »
Nice work my friend!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, Aarmax, Nikko

BabesForTheWin

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 08:24:19 AM »
Hot story and a great read, nicely done!  8#=D

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 02:32:49 PM »
Great story @Aarmax. Really enjoyed it.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Viri

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 07:30:27 PM »
Interesting take on Lucy, I really liked it. Hope to see more from you in the future.

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 05:46:11 AM »
You seem to flit between past and present tense quite a lot. A little distracting but overall not bad.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »
Good story. I am just happy to see more people writing Lucy.

Aarmax

Lucy's Succubus Resort Ch. 2
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 05:31:30 PM »
Chapter 2

John got dressed as did Lucy. They walked out to the pool area and sat. Lucy had never felt this way about a man before, so loved and turned on at the same time.
“Hope I didn’t wear out Johnny?” “No way not at all.” They laughed and held hands. “So, do people here know you are a succubus?” John asks. “No one else here does nor do they know about my sister.” John raised his eyebrow, “Sister?” “Yes, sister. Well more like a witch's coven then genetically related. But we are close like sisters.”

Lucy then took john to her private lounge and there were her succubae sister waiting. “John this is my sister Demi.” Lucy said. John looked with amazement, she so beautiful. “Hi I’m Demi.” Demi is a black haired, siren. Short, but perfect curves and fit as anyone. “Demi does meditation and spiritual healing courses here and runs the night club.” “What kind of music do you play at the club?” John asks, while trying not to gawk.
“Anything that puts me in a playful mood. Hehe.” Demi retorts and laughs. John smiles and shyly laughs with her. “So how do you heal people Demi?” “I read their chis and use sound to unblock their Chakras and sometimes I feed a bit on their pent up sexual energy.” Demi said and bit her lip.

Lucy kisses John and takes some of his chi, “John would you excuse us for a few, girls need to talk a bit. I’ll find you later.”  “Ok Lucy.” John kisses Lucy’s hand and leaves. He waves bye to Demi as well. Lucy breaths out and John’s chi goes to Demi. Demi immediately begin to glow, her eyes glow and she lets out a moan, “Oh, my Lucy he is a specimen.” “I know right.” Lucy retorted and the girls giggled together. Demi and Lucy talk about her time with John so far and Demi could see Lucy genuinely having feelings for him.

Lucy and John continued their courtship, going out to dinner, long talks and such. Demi followed them, so she could see first hand what Lucy saw in him.  They hadn't had sex since their first time. Lucy kept trying to tempt John, but he was resisting her. “John, I know you respect me, and I told you this isn’t a fling.” Lucy said exuding her pheromones. “I know Lucy, it's just that I want to have you everywhere now and I feel bad about that.” Lucy kissed John and rubbed his cheek, “John I could hypnotize the people if I wanted and make them forget but thank you for thinking of my honor.” They walked hand in hand to Lucy’s private beach. Demi followed and found some brush to hide in as the watched. John grabbed a blanket from the beach concierge, Lucy and John proceeded to find a place to settle. They lay on the towel and hold hands. “John this has been an amazing time. It’s a perfect night for star gazing.” “I am gazing at a heavenly body right here.” John says and kisses Lucy’s cheek. “Aww John.”

“John, I have never had a man like you before. All my other consorts have been meaningless, and I became numb to real affection. I started this place so Demi and I could be free here. The men that came here were just conquests, they didn’t think about Demi or myself.” John just listened to Lucy pour her heart out. “All of them?” “All of them before you.”  Lucy smiled at John, “Well what about you, why are you so proper and polite?” John replied, “I guess that is just how I was raised, and I didn’t want to get into any trouble. I’m glad I waited though, cause now I got you.” “aww John thank you, and you’re a real great listener.” 

John and Lucy kiss, this time John is more aggressive and adds tongue to the kissing and begins to fondle Lucy’s breasts. Lucy moans with approval and brings him in closer. Lucy feels John’s cock twitch in his bathing suit, and she moans again. “MMM I like that you’re being a bit more aggressive John. Don’t stop.”  John goes back to kissing and fondling her and Lucy takes her hand and feels John’s erection. She exudes her pheromones to help him achieve peak erection, he moans with approval. “John, feels like you’re ready for me, are you?” “Yes, oh god yes Lucy.” John said in desperation. Lucy smiled and asked John to lay down. Lucy stands up and takes her top off, her tits swing at being freed and her nipples are erect. She also takes her bottoms off.  John looks awestruck at Lucy still; she then sits on John’s legs and removes his bathing suit from him. His cock springs back and forth as Lucy moans in approval. Demi look awestruck as they see how well-endowed John is. She scoots up and grips John’s penis and gives the head a kiss and licks him like a lollipop and sucks him.  Lucy moans and leaned down to give John a few tit strokes. Her perfect, soft breasts felt so good on John he moaned and some cum leaked out. “I’m sorry Lucy.” John said, Lucy let go of her tits and smiled and said, “Its ok John.” Lucy leaned back down and licked the pre cum off in one suck. “MMM you still taste good John; I need to be filled again.”

Lucy moves to sit on John, John instinctively thrusts into Lucy’s pussy, she lets out a loud moan and moves down with John and starts grinding. Demi look on and begin rubbing herself seeing how skilled John is. Lucy smiles as she grinds and starts bouncing, John begins playing with her breasts. He moans as her womanhood grips his penis, “Oh my God Lucy, you feel so good.” Lucy smiled and replied, “So do you John.” Lucy started to glow as John feels her body. Demi felt their own big breasts as they got horny seeing John playing with Lucy like an expert. She wanted to be played with like that. Lucy’s glow became more luminous as she got closer to orgasm, she saw Demi begin to glow as well, and decided to establish a psychic connection for fun. “Girl feel this orgasm he is going to give me.” Lucy said to them psychically. “Oh, Lucy he is so big I feel it, he is perfect for me.” Demi said.  Lucy began to bounce, and John became mesmerized by her perfect breasts again. Each twitch from John was felt in both ladies. John was ready; “Lucy I love you I’m going to cum.” “I love you too John.” John began to explode; his shots were thick and strong, and Lucy moaned “Oh yes.” As John shot in Lucy, and Demi felt it and orgasmed violently. Lucy had John hypnotized so he couldn’t hear Demi scream in ecstasy.  John and Lucy locked eyes when he finished shooting, again seeing his load swim in Lucy’s womb. Lucy looked lovingly at john and brought him up for a kiss. Psychically she felt Demi was turned on even more so.

Demi was absolutely enthralled with John. “Demi do you want to join us?” “Oh yes Lucy. But what about John?” “Give us 2 minutes." Demi began to walk towards them, Lucy withdrew from John and kissed him again, laying into his chest. John’s penis still had the blue and purple glow and was still almost fully hard. “You’re a machine my love.” Lucy told John. He laughed, “I think cause I’m with a succubus goddess and her pheromones, but thanks Lucy.” They kissed again and John embraced her. Demi stopped to admire their loving embrace. Lucy looked over and saw Demi and asked John “What do you think about Demi?” “Demi is just as hot as you are Lucy, she’s caring, driven and a pure person.” Demi blushed. “Aww John that’s so sweet.” Lucy kissed John again.

“Demi really likes you and I want to share you with her.” John raised his eyebrow and looked down at Lucy. “So, you want me to have a relationship with Demi and you Lucy?” “If that’s what you want John, I love you and I want to fulfill your every desire.” John let go of Lucy and sat up. He was flabbergasted, 2 goddess type women wanted him and he could have them both with no jealousy or messiness. Lucy sat up and released some of her pheromones to relax John and kissed his neck. Demi continued to approach them. “Demi hasn’t had a man in a while John and when I told her about you she was instantly attracted.” John looked back at Lucy, she kissed him and whispered, “And she is really turned on after watching us fuck." John’s face went white with shock. Demi was now next to them, she put her hand and John’s shoulder and said “Hi guys”.

Lucy just waved and continued to neck kiss John. Demi's bikini barely covered her breasts and her fit waste and large hips were extenuating by her small bottoms. Demi knelt down and looked deep into his eyes. Her brown eyes glowed with a more vibrant shade of purple than Lucy’s. John didn’t feel hypnotized but felt Demi probing his mind. Demi saw the pure love and lust John has for Lucy and the instant attraction he feels for her. “John you’re so sweet. You’re still shy.” “Mmm yeah he is Demi, but we will work on that.” Lucy retorted and squeezed John so he could feel her perfect tits on his back.

Demi decided to do a strip for John in the moon light. She started to sway her hips and dance. Lucy kept John in her embrace and held his hand. John was enthralled by Demi she moved with such ease and sexual energy. John let his legs down and his cock was fully presented to Demi. Demi shook her ample butt and it made John twitch and moan “Oh my God Demi.” Lucy encouraged John, “Demi is amazing, we have never really shared a consort before John but we have always wanted to." Demi undid her top and turned around, she threw it off and her tits were free. Hers were just as big or slightly bigger than Lucy’s. John’s erection was becoming uncomfortable and both Lucy and Demi felt it.

His cock was still glowing, Demi could feel in his mind he wanted to mark both of them with his seed. “Oh God Demi, Lucy, I need you both. I’m in love with both of you.” “Tell us what you want Johnny.” Demi asked while playing with her tits. Lucy kissed John’s cheek to try and keep his pain down. His cock achieved a new erection best and John couldn’t hold back anymore, “I want to mark you both, come here.” Demi almost ran to John and Lucy scooted in front. Both knelt down as John started shooting. John let out a huge oh yes and shot a much thicker load. Demi and Lucy held their tits up and John hit them right on, his chi was being absorbed right as the shots landed. His load was hot and soothing for the ladies and it closed with the same purple blue hew his penis had as well. Demi and Lucy began to glow as John continued shooting. John shot 12 shots for them, covering their massive tits. They both moaned Oh John. Demi took some initiative and sucked John, he let out another couple shots in her mouth and moaned “Oh my God Demi.” Lucy cooed, “Yes John let go, we are yours, we hold no judgment against you.” Demi signaled for Lucy to come. Demi held her face, opened her mouth and showed Lucy John’s load. Lucy opened her mouth and Demi tilted her head up, Demi tilted her head down and the seed slowly traveled to Lucy’s mouth. Demi closed the distance between then and they kissed and moaned. John was so turned on. “You two are real life goddesses.”

Lucy and Demi broke their kiss and smiled at John. “Mmm your cum tastes so good John.” Demi said while still embracing Lucy. The sight of their breasts pressed together and shine with his cum was hot. John felt like he had actually marked Lucy and Demi, he felt bonded to them now. John now wanted more and approached his new girlfriends. Lucy held up her hand and her index finger, signaling John to wait. “John this is a momentous night and we should consummate it properly. We will have dinner tomorrow night at my open-air cabana bed so we can spend the night. It’s just up the way a bit. Wait for us there.” “Ok Lucy, I love you both.” “We love you too John." Demi blew John a kiss and so did Lucy. John walked back to his room and smiled cause he made 2 loving succubae his girlfriends, Lucy and Demi went into the ocean to rinse off. The water started to glow with them. They played with each other’s breasts and moaned and smiled. “I can’t his load was so big Lucy. He may be the one.” “The one we should breed with Demi?” “Yes, he obviously loves us and if we can get him to stay then all the better.” John watched them rinse and play a bit and it got him excited again. “I can’t believe how lucky I am, falling for 2 goddesses on vacation. Maybe I won’t go back.” He thought.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:49:51 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 01:10:34 PM »
Nice work, happy to help any time.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Chlp

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 05:37:44 AM »
Lucy and Demi, what a Great combination!

flawed_existence

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 01:24:28 PM »
Lucy calling him a machine was funny. Glad to see you carrying on with this story and still writing it. Who's going to come next?

Aarmax

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 08:56:58 AM »
Lucy and Demi, what a Great combination!

Then you will love ch 3

Aarmax

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 08:58:04 AM »
Lucy calling him a machine was funny. Glad to see you carrying on with this story and still writing it. Who's going to come next?
Wasn't meant to be funny haha but glad you like. Lucy and Demi are going to consummate with John in ch 3

Aarmax

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2021, 07:28:50 PM »
Chapter 3

John woke up early the next morning. He couldn’t believe he marked Lucy and Demi. He was still riding a high and went out to the beach to exercise and to think. “I really want this to work with them, I can’t believe I came to have a vacation and I’m thinking about moving here. I’m really in love with Lucy and Demi. I would have to find work here and find a place but I want them.” John knew Lucy and Demi were worth it. He wanted to exercise to make sure he had the stamina for them.

Demi was at her villa getting herbs arranged for John. She knew what to mix so John would produce the most semen and be as hard as they all wanted. She couldn’t get his mental visuals of them out of her mind. Demi wanted to make all of them come true and make this consummation a night none would forget. Lucy came over to prep and just talk. “Hey Demi.” “Hey Lucy” They hugged. Lucy saw the herbs Demi had prepped. “Wow John is going be a stallion with all this.” “Oh yeah, that’s what he wants, and what we want hehe. I put Panax ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Yohimbine, Passion Flower and black maca root. This will not only make him harder; it will start to make him less anxious around us.” They girly giggled and Demi began mixing the powder. “I think mix it with water and as seasoning on the food.” “Got it" Lucy and Demi order the dinner and scheduled their days so they’d be ready for dinner. Demi mixed together the herbs into a powder and she and Lucy imbued them with their pheromones for added potency. “I still can’t believe he was able to cover us, Lucy.” “Yeah, it was amazing, hopefully he will do it again. He is so caring and a good guy.” Demi and Lucy talked more about John and how they wanted the night to go.

Lucy hugged Demi again and left for her beach villa to get her cabana bed and other outdoor furniture ready for them. It is a king size bed with high thread count sheets, 6 pillows and satin curtains. She also had a love seat close to the bed.  She was thinking about how romantic it will be to have John and watch him fuck Demi and vice versa. She could feel John’s excitement in her mind as well as her own excitement. She had all the hotel staff prepped so she and Demi and John wouldn’t be disturbed. Demi came over a few hours later and brought floral arrangements from her garden for the outdoor dining table. Demi and Lucy hugged again and started to get ready. Lucy had ordered dresses for them and the spa staff at her place so they could be pampered. As the staff was getting ready, Demi and Lucy were sharing a shower and washing each other. “Mmm you’re really fit Demi.” Lucy said to her playing with her breasts. Then she moved down to her toned stomach, “Wish I could get my abs that nice, and your hips and butt, I can see why men gawk at you.” Demi was also playing with Lucy, “John is right, your tits are so good and just as good as mine Lucy.” Lucy is taller than Demi so she was right at her tits. Demi began to suck on Lucy’s tits, it reminded her of John, she started to glow again, Demi flicked her tongue on her nipple, Lucy in turn rubbed Demi’s butt. They both moaned and kissed. “John wants to see us like this sis, it will make him so horny.” “Mmm maybe he will mark us again Demi.” The kissed a few more times, “He wants to Lucy, he feels like he needs to as well hehe.” They giggled and exited the shower and the spa staff took care of them.

It’s was now dusk and the John was approaching Lucy’s villa. He was nervous. He wore a beige collared shirt with matching dress pants. He was about to knock when the door opened, it was Lucy. She wore a skin tight dress and high heels that matched the color John’s outfit.  John gasped “Wow Lucy you look amazing.” Lucy smiled, “Thank you John. Come in please.” John enters and he and Lucy shared a passionate kiss. “Love you, Lucy.” “Love you, John” After a few more pecks they walked hand in hand to the outdoor dining room and the cabana bed. The table was small enough so that everyone was in reach of each other.

John pulled out a chair and Lucy sat down and the John pushed her in. “My most polite gentleman.” She replied. “You deserve no less Lucy.” John said and smiled at her. They kissed again. Dinner was delivered to the kitchen; Demi sprinkled the herbs concoction on John’s food and joined them outside.  “Hey you two.”  Demi then entered behind them; she wore a tight pink dress with matching high heels. John was again amazed, “Oh my word Demi, you’re stunning.” “Aww thanks John.” Demi wrapped her arms around John and kissed him. John guided her to the table and did the same for Demi he did for Lucy. John sat down and a server brought them water. Demi felt his nervous energy. Demi psychically told Lucy to distract John so she could put the rest of the herbs mix in his water. Lucy started, “Do like our resort John.” “Of course, it’s great and everything, but finding you and Demi has been the best.” “Aww John.” Lucy and John kissed and Demi poured out the last of the herbs in John’s drink and stirred it. Lucy and John broke their kiss and some of John’s chi transferred to Lucy in the usual blue mist. Demi grabbed John’s arm and yanked him over to her and they kissed. Demi absorbed some chi as well “Mmm what a wonderful appetizer.” She winked and giggled. Lucy and John laughed.

John took a drink of his water and the ladies smiled. John started to feel more at ease and energetic after a few drinks. “I don’t know what to expect tonight, I love you both and I want you both but how will this work?” He asked. “John it will work because you respect us and genuinely love us.” Lucy continued. “It’s like I said last night I’ve never had a serious relationship.” “I rarely ever had a consort.” Demi started. “When I became aware of what I was and Lucy instructed me I found a guy I wanted to try my abilities on, he was a pig and just wanted a sex doll, so instead of killing him I made him impotent.” “Demi that’s awful.” John said and gripped her hand. “It could’ve been worse. But that when I decided to heal people and use the dance club to feed on chi when I wanted or needed.” John then kissed Demi again and then Lucy took his other hand. “I don’t want to disappoint either of you.” “You won’t Johnny, just let go and be the person we know you are.” Demi said reassuringly. “Yeah John, you’ve come a long way since we first met, don’t have inhibitions with us. It’s all love here.” The ladies kissed his hands and John caressed their cheeks as the food came, Fish with string beans. They began eating and John felt his energy come up and now absolutely no nervousness or anxiety. When they had finished and the moon was out, night had come, it was clear and warm with a warm breeze and the moon was full, Demi and Lucy knew it was the perfect time to consummate with John. It was a warm and comfortable night. Demi and Lucy took John’s hands and got up and walked to the bed. The lights in Lucy’s courtyard had come out, when they got to the bed and John embraced both of them, “I love you both so much.” They both said in unison “We love you, John.”

John kissed them both and pinched their butts. The ladies cooed and gave him neck kisses. Lucy whispered, “Keep letting go John, we liked that. Now just watch and enjoy.” He crooked an eyebrow and Lucy kissed him. He then turned and kissed Demi. Demi whispered to him, “You’re our love John, our consummation will be amazing, be our stallion.” Demi walked to Lucy and John sat on the bed. They were only a few steps from him. The ladies began kissing and he let out a moan. Demi unzipped Lucy’s dress and Lucy let the top slip out revealing braless tits, her tits barely moved and Demi began suckling on them. John was instantly semi hard, he quickly got his clothes off and saw he was already at 8 inches, he was pleased. He spread his legs so it could be seen. Demi got Lucy’s dress completely off and the ladies looked over. “Mmm Lucy, our stallion is better than ever, he’s not even at fully hard yet.” “Mmm Yes Demi, let’s continue.” Lucy unzipped Demi’s dress and Demi let it fall revealing her perfect body, her tits barely moved just like Lucy’s. John moaned “Oh ladies yes.” He was still getting harder, his penis now stood straight up and his balls were swelling as well. Lucy kneeled and kissed Demi while rubbing her butt, They purred and moaned. John was sweating and didn’t want to be left out. He walked briskly to them, “I need to you two, you’re just so damn hot.” Demi and Lucy moaned and kissed, “Give it to us John.” They both kissed his shaft, shared kisses at his cock head and softly jerked John. John moaned and took Lucy’s hand, she got up and they kissed. Then Demi got up, and John kissed her. John knelt down and rubbed their pussies; both are shaven and very wet. “Mmm my queens are so perfect.” John exclaimed and then started licking Lucy first while rubbing Demi. They moaned and massaged his head as he was eating Lucy out. He switched to Demi and licked her clit while rubbing Lucy. “John we’ve never had oral from a consort, this so lovely mmm.” Lucy cooed. Demi wrapped her leg around John’s head and started to squirt, her succubus pheromones came in direct contact with John, he felt a rush of adrenaline and pinched their butts making them playfully yelp. Lucy and Demi kissed each other affectionately, John reached up and gave their breasts a grope and a feel. They both moaned at how delicate yet purposeful his touch was. He felt his cock pulsing, “I need to mark you both again, I’m going to cum.” John said. Lucy and Demi smiled and knelt down.

They presented their tits to him; John gave a few jerks to his cock and let out a light moan as he started shooting. He felt better control and the shots pulsed out of his cock, he shot 4 for Demi and 4 for Lucy. “Mmm, John, you marked us again. So beautiful and hot honey.” Demi said. “Oh, it’s so warm John.” Lucy added. He saw the chi glowing a darker blue as it was absorbed by them. They played with the loads, rubbing it in on each other and continuing to kiss. John kept twitching and not losing hardness, he was surprised that he didn’t feel any pain this time with such a hard erection, he was happy. Lucy crawled to John and sucked him, “Oh yes Lucy mmm.” Lucy used some tongue on his shaft. Demi came over and encouraged Lucy, “Mmm Lucy suck him good sis, he’s got a lot for us.” Demi also felt John’s balls full of more cum. “Ahh Lucyyy.” John cried out and held Lucy’s head in place as he came again. Lucy moaned as his hot, sweet load hit her tongue. John let go of her head when he stopped shooting, Demi took his cock out of Lucy’s mouth, moaned as she felt he was still hard and wrapped an arm around John so he’d stay where he was. Lucy took Demi’s head and tilted it back, Lucy positioned her head close to Demi’s and they open their mouths, the load in her mouth went into Demi’s mouth and when it was almost done, they French kissed and swallowed. John moaned and a couple small drop of cum dripped on their cheeks. They both licked his cock head, “Mmmm John this is amazing.” Demi said. “Your cum feels and taste better love.” Lucy said after and they licked the cum droplets off each other.

John was so turned on by them, he gripped his cock and he was still hard as ever. The ladies got up not wanting John to waste his seed with jerking. “Mmmm, I need him now Lucy.” Demi said with lust and a hint of eagerness. “Go for it, Demi.” Lucy caressed John cheek, “John, this is what tonight is for, consummate with Demi and me however you desire. We love you.” Lucy told him, then kissed him for reassurance. “I love you both" John said. John walked back to the bed, sat back down and watched Demi and Lucy rubbed the rest of his load into their skin and wiped off themselves. They walked together, 2 goddesses’ hand in hand in high heels, tits bouncing making John throb and twitch. “Mmm look how proud your erection is John, worthy of 2 succubus sisters.” Demi said with love and lust. She gripped his cock and stroked it, she loved his thickness, girth and warmth from the added blood flow. They kissed, “I love you Demi, I need you.” John said crawling on the bed. Demi took off her shoes and crawled on top of him. She gripped his cock again and started sucking, Lucy found the love seat and sat to watch them. Demi moaned as she sucked and her eyes glowed with her dark purple hew, she deepened her psychic connection with John and felt his need and desire for both her and Lucy, however he was concentrating fully on her. Demi finished sucking and kissed his shaft a few times, she looked up and smiled at John, “You taste so good John, let’s massage that proud cock of yours.” Demi moved up and wrapped her tits around his cock and slowly tit fucked him, “Oh Demi yes, they are so soft, oh god I don’t want to cum again, but I feel it coming." “It’s OK John I’ll make sure it isn’t wasted.” Demi said and winked. She gently placed herself on his body and let his cock go from her cleavage back down on his body. Demi slung up to him in one move and kissed him. John gripped his cock and pointed it up, “I need to cum inside you Demi.” Demi smiled and impaired John’s cock in her pussy, they both moaned, and Lucy moaned with them, playing with her tits and massaging her pussy. Demi softly started grinding and she brought John’s hands up to her tits John lightly squeezed her tits. After a few strokes from Demi, John started cumming again, strong shots left his cock and hit Demi's womb. “Johnny yes, yes, it’s filling me, Lucy he’s bigger too oh god.” Demi glowed purple and the moon light made her glow brighter as she arched her back. Lucy started to glow too and came. “Ahh Demi yes.” He exclaimed as he saw his huge load in Demi, he was still getting more turned on and her tits made him twitch and throb.

“Mmm Demi what’s going on, I’m not subsiding, but I don’t feel pain.” Demi moaned and felt her stomach, then gripped John’s hand, “I put herbs in your food to give you the stamina you saw in your mind John. I wanted this for us.” Demi said with love and affection. John caressed her face, sat up and kissed her. “This is amazing, I love this feeling and I love you Demi and I love you Lucy, I want empty my balls inside and on of u both” Lucy got up from the love seat, took off her shoes and joined them in the bed. “Mmm good John, we want that too, your cum feels wonderful in and on us.” Lucy said as she entered and closed the satin curtains. She crawled in and kissed Demi on the neck and John on the lips. “Keep going if you want with Demi.” Demi smiled and looked at John, they kissed, and Demi uncurled her legs, so she was sitting on John, he started thrusting, making Demi moan. “Am I really bigger Demi?” “Oh yes John, at least a half inch bigger.” John smiled and started playing with Demi's tits. Lucy reclined and felt her breasts as John continued to fondle Demi. Her pussy wrapped around John’s cock and pulsed around it; he slowed his thrusts so he could suckle on her tits, pinching her nipples. Demi began bouncing, her butt clapped on his lap, he grabbed it and squeezed and Demi yelped, “Oh, my John.” “Your ass is as great as your tits, truly a queen Demi.” Demi smiled as John kept fondling her ass as rode. Lucy pinched her nipples and scooted closer to them, she sat right behind John. “Are you going cum again John?” “Yes Lucy, ahh I want to cum in you as well though.” John moaned out. “Don't worry John, mmm, you have so much more. AHHH oh yes.” Demi exclaimed as John shot again, stronger shots left making his cock pulse in her, Demi came as well, she arched her back out so John could admire her tits while he shot. John looked at her with love, lust and so many more emotions, she glowed again with the moon light and John’s load diffused in Demi. Ahh Demi yess!” John let out a they embraced. John suckled on one tit and played with the other as he came down. Demi held him tightly as Lucy gave John neck kisses. “Oh John, your loads feel so warm, Mmm you’re wonderful.”  Demi and John kissed, Demi slowly withdrew from making him moan and he lightly slapped her butt.

Lucy looked down and smiled and purred, “Look John.” she started, John looked down, he was still full hard and glowing with Demi’s juices. “MMM, see you have so much more for me and more for Demi if she wants more, hehe.” “Oh, I want more Lucy. MMM look at it, our stallion proud and hard.” Lucy gripped John’s cock, “Oh he’s harder and hotter, mmm John, I love you.” “I love you, Lucy.” They kissed and were about to lay down, “He wants you in doggy Lucy.” Demi said reading his mind. “John, I love that, let's see your new stallion cock go to work.” “MMM yes Lucy my queen.” She giggled when he called her queen, they kissed and Lucy got on all fours. John got behind Lucy and was about to go in her when Demi came from behind and wrapped her arms around John and reached for his penis and gripped and stroked it. “Let me put you in her.” Demi kissed him and she slowly put John in Lucy.  John penetrated deep in Lucy, feeling her whole womb, it was exceptionally warm and pulsing. “Oh Lucy, you’re so hot and tight.” “Mmm John, you fit perfectly now.” Demi kept her hands around John and he started to thrust. Lucy began to pant as John hit so deep after every thrust. She looked back and smiled at him and mouthed I love you. John kept his pace and groped her tits every other stroke, Lucy flung her hair around making them sway. “Lucy grind on him a bit so he can play with both of us.” “Mmm yeah Demi, that what you want John?” “Yes, I want to give affection to both of you.” John did one more thrust to get deep and then Lucy began to grind slow. His cock circled in her warm pussy, Demi crawled to John’s side so he could grope her with his free hand and grope Lucy as well. “Both your tits are so soft and big, makes me throb how perfect they are.” They smiled and said thank you to John in unison. Lucy increased her grinding making John moan, Demi kissed him and held him close, “I will let you tell Lucy you’re going to cum. I will watch.” Demi whispered and kissed his cheek. She scooted on her butt so she could watch, Demi played with her tits and rubbed her clit. John started to pump Lucy and gave it a minute till he was on edge, “I’m going to cum Lucy.” Lucy knelt up and John grabbed her stomach and start shooting big, deep inside Lucy. Lucy began to glow with the moon, “Ahh John, yes fill me, oh god.” John could only moan as he squeezed Lucy breasts as he shot again. Demi came closer to them and felt Lucy’s stomach as his load spread all over her womb. Lucy was warmer and she barely came down from her orgasm when Demi kissed her. John felt a rush and Demi sensed it, she moved and John lightly pushed Lucy back to doggie, Lucy flung her hair again and turned to her side. John locked eyes with Lucy and they both smiled as he continued thrusting. Demi cooed at this turned, John had finally let go. “Mmm go Johnny.” She said encouraging. He continued to thrust making Lucy’s breasts bounce.  Lucy got on her back and she wrapped her legs around him. John felt up her legs, this time without warning he came again, Lucy drove her hips into him and he hit her deep again. “Ahh Oh god yes, it’s so warm and soothing in me.” Lucy gasped. John finally felt tired and withdrew from Lucy.  Demi came to them and hugged John. “You are definitely our stallion John; this is truly only the beginning.” Demi kissed him as Lucy got up and hugged them both. “How filling hehe. We have consummated John. You are worthy of us. And yes, Demi is right, you are our stallion.” John smiled, “This was amazing and I love you both, I want to be like this for you all the time.” “That can be arranged love. But later, now we all need to sleep.” Demi and Lucy undid the covers and made room for John between them. They each got a kiss from him and when he laid down, they joined him and wrapped their arms around him. John dosed off quickly, Demi and Lucy communicated psychically, “He’s going to be so hard in the morning Demi, I know great morning sex and a pre breakfast snack.” They both smiled and laid on his shoulders and dosed off as well.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 07:35:31 PM by Cadeauxxx »

extreme1

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2021, 09:07:10 PM »
Holy crap, that was incredible!

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax, Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA