Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Showbiz Rivals (Multiple Celebs)  (Read 11384 times)

Calibur009

Showbiz Rivals (Multiple Celebs)
« on: August 18, 2021, 10:46:36 PM »
Showbiz Rivals
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Chloe Grace Moretz, Miley Cyrus, Sydney Sweeney, Dua Lipa, Kiernan Shipka, Madison Beer, Erin Moriarty & Rita Ora
Codes: MF, Oral, Facial, Swallow, Titfuck, Interracial, Anal

The video opened with a shot of a large stage before the camera cuts to a shot of a studio audience filled with horny men cheering and applauding. After that, a male voice-over begins to speak.

“Live from Burbank, California is the newest episode of Showbiz Rivals! Now here is your host Chuck Barker.” The male voice-over artist said in a very energetic tone.

When the camera returned to the stage Chuck Barker made his entrance from behind the curtain. The Showbiz Rivals host was 45 years old, six feet tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was also dressed in a blue suit with pinstripes, a gold tie, and expensive black loafers. Once on stage, Chuck looked into the camera and smiled as he waved to the audience.

“Greetings everyone! Welcome to another edition of Showbiz Rivals. I am your host, Chuck Barker. This is a quick reminder that our program is exclusive only to subscribers of the DigitalFlixxx streaming service. So be sure to become a member today and you can watch all our past episodes. That was our cheap plug for tonight folks!” Chuck said with a chuckle. “Now on a serious note. The theme for this episode of Showbiz Rivals is actresses vs musicians. Each of the rival teams is made up of four popular entertainers and a team captain. They will also be competing to win $500,000 for their respective charities tonight.

The audience began to cheer and applaud.

“I will introduce our two rival teams in just a moment. But first I need to go over the rules of the show.” Chuck said. “As always, Showbiz Rivals will have four rounds. In each round, I will ask the teams a series of five questions. The team that successfully answers all five questions correctly will earn points that will help them win the overall game. Now if someone fails to answer a question correctly the rival team will have the chance to answer it and score the points.”

The audience applauded and cheered once again.

“That’s not all folks. At the end of each round, there will be a special sex challenge. The winner of the sex challenge will earn points for their team which could ultimately help them win the game. Now with the rules out of the way, it is time to meet our two rival teams.” Chuck said with great enthusiasm and a smile on his face.

Chuck then walked over to the right side of the stage as the camera followed him. The first team is Team Chloe, who are all actresses standing behind the first podium. First is Chloe Grace Moretz, Erin Moriarty, Sydney Sweeney & Kiernan Shipka. Their team uniforms were white blouses, short plaid skirts, knee-high white socks, and black heels. All four members of the team then smiled and waved to the audience.

“Here is Team Chloe, our first rival team.” Chuck said to the audience. “So Chloe, how did you become a team captain for tonight's Showbiz Rivals?”

“Well, Chuck it’s great to finally appear on Showbiz Rivals, especially since I’m a big fan of the show.” Chloe said with a smile. “So, when I was contacted about being a team captain for an episode, I immediately said yes. Then I called up Erin, Sydney & Kiernan to be teammates.”

“That is amazing, Chloe. I have to say that those are some hot uniforms that you ladies are wearing tonight too.” Chuck replied while looking at the actresses.

“Thank you, Chuck!” Team Chloe said together.

“Okay! Let’s meet our second rival team.” Chuck said before walking over to the left side of the stage.

Behind the second podium is Team Miley, who are all musicians. Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa, Madison Beer & Rita Ora are the team members. All four singers’ were various rock t-shirts, red retro-style shorts, and white boots. All the members of Team Miley then smile for the camera before shaking their asses.

“Meet Team Miley, our second rival team for tonight’s show.” Chuck said with a big smile. “So, how are you doing Miley?”

“I’m doing fucking fantastic, Chuck!” Miley replied in her signature husky voice. “Hey! Would you like to fuck my ass later?” She then looked at him with a naughty smile.

The audience then began to hoot and holler at what Miley just said to the game show host.

“I’m not sure how I should respond to that Miley. But I think we should keep things professional.” Chuck replied with a nervous chuckle.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Lighten up, Chuck! I was just having a bit of fun.” Miley responded with a loud laugh as her teammates began to laugh with her.

“Anyway! Miley, how did you become a team captain?” Chuck asked the Wrecking Ball singer.

“I met the show’s producer a few weeks ago. And I gave him a blowjob!” Miley answered in a very blunt manner. “Long story short, he said yes. Then I put together a team, and here we are.” She then laughed again without a hint of shame.

“Miley, that was very informative.” Chuck replied in a sarcastic tone. “Alright! Now that both of our rival teams have been introduced. It is now time to play Showbiz Rivals!”

Miley & Chloe then followed Chuck to the host podium. Chloe was on the right and Miley was on the left. Before the game begins the two team captains shake hands.

“Are you ready for the first question?” Chuck said.

“Yes! We’re ready!!” Chloe & Miley answered in unison.

“What is an activity that requires a person to come up for air?” Chuck asked the two team captains.

Miley instantly slammed down her buzzer.

“Deepthroating a cock!” Miley answered.

“That is the correct answer. Team Miley has earned 50 points and is now in control of the game.” Chuck replied while making an impressed face.

“Fucking awesome!” Miley replied with a grin.

“Damn it! I should have been quicker.” Chloe said in a disappointed tone.

The two celebrity captains then returned to their respective team podiums. Chuck then began asking Team Miley a series of questions.

“What is something that has to be licked?” Chuck asked Rita.

“A pussy!” Rita answered in her English accent.

“Wow! That is correct, Rita.” Chuck replied with a chuckle.

“A quick tip to all the guys out there. If you want to date me you have to be great at eating my pussy.” Rita said with a mischievous smile as her teammates laughed along with her.

“Next question: What is a common component of a candy bar?” Chuck asked Madison.

“Nuts! Very big nuts, Chuck!” Madison answered in a sexual tone.

“Madison, that is correct!” Chuck replied while nodding his head.

“I knew that was the right answer because I had some big nuts in my mouth earlier today.” Madison said while flashing the camera a sly smile.

“What might a woman do if she caught her man checking out another woman?” Chuck asked Dua.

“Have a threesome!” Dua replied in her English accent.

“Dua that is indeed the right answer. Final question: Name an excuse a friend might have for not helping you move?” Chuck asked Miley.

“They’re busy fucking!” Miley answered while shrugging her shoulders.

“Miley that is correct! Team Miley now has a score of 250 points. However, Team Chloe still has a chance to snatch the victory away from that. That is if they can win the round one’s sex challenge.”

Two muscular men then joined Chuck on the stage. The first man is Chris who has blonde hair and the second guy is Jason who has dark brown hair. The duo of chiseled studs were shirtless and only wearing their underwear.

“The first challenge of tonight will be blowjobs!” Chuck said in an overly excited tone while rubbing his hands together. “Chloe & Miley, since you’re the team captains, you get to choose who will represent your teams in this challenge.”

“Erin, I think you are more than capable of this challenge.” Chloe said as she looked over at The Boys actress.

“Thank you, Chloe! I do enjoy sucking cocks.” Erin replied with a laugh before leaving the podium.

“Hmm…I think Madison has what it takes to blow the competition away!” Miley stated in a confident tone to her teammate.

“I plan to do just that, Miley.” Madison replied with a smirk before leaving the podium.

Once on stage both Erin & Madison kneel in front of Chris & Jason.

“Ladies, the rules of this challenge are simple. Make your respective man cum first and the winner will earn 300 points for their team.” Chuck said to the two starlets. “Okay! Time to start sucking!”

Neither Erin nor Madison had to be told twice as they wrapped their glossy sets of lips around Chris & Jason’s cocks. The two entertainers soon began to blow the two studs like no tomorrow.

“Wow! This is such a big cock.” Erin said before she returned to sucking off Chris. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

“I am going to enjoy draining your big nuts!” Madison said with a sexy smirk as she was jerking and sucking Jason’s immense dick. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

As the two rivals were engaged in their oral battle their teammates clapped and shouted out encouragement to them.

“Mmm! I just love sucking dicks! Especially big ones.” Erin said with a naughty smile as she continued to choke down more and more of Chris’ dong while making loud wet noises. The Boys actress even licked his balls for a bit.

“I want your hot cum so bad!” Madison said while now using both hands to jerk Jason’s long dick. After that, the Selfish singer wrapped her luscious pair of lips back around his cock and began sucking it faster than before as saliva dripped from her mouth.

Chuck eventually became very aroused as he watched the two famous women giving the two studs blowjobs.

“Those two young women definitely have talent when it comes to sucking cock don’t they?” Chuck asked the audience while sporting a lecherous smile and a visible hard-on.

Come on Chris! I know you want to cover my pretty face with your spunk.” Erin said between sucks. She soon gave the blonde stud a handjob using her right hand while sucking the head of his cock.

“Jason if you cum for me now I will swallow it.” Madison said while looking up at Jason before winking at him. The songstress continued her dirty talk while choking down more of the hunk’s dick.

The camera then focused on Chris’ face just before he expelled a large amount of man goo onto Erin’s visage. She even deepthroated his cock after receiving her facial.

“Fuck! That was so good!” Erin said with a big smile while proudly sporting her now cum glazed face. The Boys actress then swallowed down the jizz inside her mouth.

“Damn it! I really wanted some cum in my mouth today!” Madison said while almost pouting.

“Holy shit! Erin has won the sex challenge. So now Team Chloe is in the lead with a score of 300 points.” Chuck said while giving a round of applause. “Tough break Team Miley!”

“That was bullshit!” Miley said off-screen.

Team Chloe then cheered and applauded in celebration of Erin’s victory.

“Time for a quick break. But when we return round two of Showbiz Rivals will begin. So stay tuned everyone.” Chuck said to the camera before the video went black.

After a brief intermission, Showbiz Rivals returned in progress. Chuck along with Erin & Dua was now standing at the host podium.

“Welcome back to Showbiz Rivals! Chuck said with a smile. “Round two is about to begin. Ladies, are you ready for the question?”

“Yes, Chuck!” Erin & Dua said in unison.

“What would one do if they ran out of clean underwear?” Chuck asked.

Erin quickly hit her buzzer.

“Just don’t wear any underwear. Because I’m not!” Erin said with a naughty grin as she lifted her skirt to show the audience her shaved pussy.

“Correct! Team Chloe now has control of the game.” Chuck replied.

“Shit! Why didn’t I say that?!” Dua said in a disgusted tone. “I’m not wearing any panties either.”

The two rivals then returned to their respective podiums. After that, Chuck started to ask Team Chloe their questions.

“What is something that you have to hide whenever unexpected guests arrive?” Chuck asked Chloe.

“I’m going to say my vibrator.” Chloe answered with a sly smile.

“Hah! That is correct. A dildo was another acceptable answer.” Chuck replied with a laugh.

“Well, I do use a dildo from time to time too.” Chuck responded without any shame at all. “I usually have to hide it and my vibrator a lot!”

“Moving on to the next question. What fruit reminds you of a body party?” Chuck asked Sydney.

“Melons! Big luscious melons.” Sydney answered with a sly smile while pointing to her cleavage.

“Sydney that is correct!” Chuck replied while staring at the Euphoria star’s huge tits. “Okay! Kiernan, can you name a complaint that you have about your dry cleaner?”

“That’s easy! They never seem to get out all the cumstains.” Kiernan answered with a mischievous smile as her teammates began to giggle.

“Another correct answer. Here is the final question. What is something you associate with vampires?” Chuck asked Erin.

“Sucking! Lots and lots of sucking.” Erin answered in a sexual tone while looking at the game show host seductively.

“Team Chloe has answered all five questions correctly which puts them in the lead with a score of 550 points. But Team Miley you ladies still have a chance to snatch the victory away from them if you can win round two’s sex challenge.” Chuck stated before rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

Moments later, two new studs by the names of John & Curt who have similar features and dark hair walked onto the stage. The two men were carrying a blue futon and wore only their underwear.

“Cowgirl will be this round’s sex challenge.” Chuck said with a grin. “So captains who will be representing your teams for this round?”

“Since Kiernan loves riding dicks, I think she would be the best choice for this challenge.” Chloe said before looking at the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actress and smiling at her.

“Thank you for the confidence, Chloe.” Kiernan replied as she left her team’s podium.

“Dua I think you need to educate Kiernan on how to properly ride a dick.” Miley said while giving her English teammate a knowing look.

“I plan to do just that Miley.” Dua replied with a big smile as she walked to the stage.

Now on stage both Kiernan & Dua begin removing their clothes. Meanwhile, both John & Curt are already sitting on the futon with their big cocks exposed.

“Here are the rules. Whoever makes their stud cum first will win the challenge. They will also earn 350 points for the team as well.” Chuck said to Dua & Kiernan. “With that out of the way, start riding those dicks ladies!”

The two famous rivals quickly mount the two studs and begin riding them.

“Oh my god! Your big cock feels so good!” Kiernan cried out with a joyful smile while riding John. The camera then zoomed in closer to her nice-looking ass too it bounces up and down.

“Holy shit! That big dick is amazing.” Dua said as she was grinding her incredible body as she rode Curt’s dong. “I’m going to make you cum so fucking hard soon! Mmhmm!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Give me all of that big dick!” Kiernan moaned as she continued to ride John in the cowgirl position. The stud began to thrust into her cooze even faster.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking my pussy!” Dua said while having a look of pure lust on her face. The Don’t Start Now singer continued to expertly ride Curt’s cock for a while as the camera focused on her amazing backside.

The camera then cut to both teams as they cheered on their teammates.

“Oh yes! That’s it! I love riding your big dick!” Kiernan said while riding John reverse cowgirl. The Let It Snow actress then played with her perky boobs as she rode him too.

“I want you to shoot a nice thick load all over my ass!” Dua said in a seductive tone as she gyrated her body and shook her ass while riding Curt reverse cowgirl. She then rubbed her pussy for extra pleasure.

Curt then pulled his cock out of Dua’s snatch. He then blasted a load of cum onto her ass just like she wanted. Some of the stud’s spunk even lands on her back as well. After achieving her goal the beautiful singer then smiles.

“This challenge will be a piece of cake!” Dua said confidently as her teammates applauded her victory.

“Ugh! Well, that sucks!” Kiernan said while rolling her brown eyes and dismounting John.

“There you have it! Dua has won the Cowgirl challenge. Team Miley is now in the lead with a score of 600 points.” Chuck said while nodding his head and clapping his hands. “But don’t worry Team Chloe, you still have a chance to win the game. We’re going to take another quick break. When we return, round three of Showbiz Rivals will begin.”

The video then faded to black as the show took another intermission.

Showbiz Rivals was now back from its break. Sydney & Madison were already standing at the opposite ends of the host podium.

“Welcome to round three of Showbiz Rivals!” Chuck said in an excited tone before asking the two rivals their question. “Are you ladies ready?”

“Yes!” Sydney & Madison said at the same time.

“Great! Fill in the blank: Raging ______?” Chuck asked while almost about to laugh.

Without even thinking about it Madison slams her buzzer first.

“Raging Boner!” Madison said with a big smile.

“That is correct. Raging Hard-On was another acceptable answer.” Chuck replied with a chuckle.

“How did I not guess that?” Sydney said while shaking her blonde head.

Both rivals then returned to their respective team podiums. Chuck then asked Team Miley a series of questions.

“This first question is for you Rita. What is something that one rides regularly?” Chuck asked while giving the hot singer a knowing look.

“I'm going to have to say a bus.” Rita answered while her teammates looked at her in disbelief.

“Sorry but that answer is incorrect.” Chuck replied before heading over to Team Chloe’s podium.

“What the fuck?! How is that answer wrong?!” Rita said in a confused tone while shaking her head.

“Same question Team Chloe? Do any of you have the right answer?” Chuck asked while at the four starlets.

“A big cock!” Chloe answered confidently and with a naughty grin.

“That is right!” Chuck replied with a big smile. “Next question: What is something a millionaire has more than one of?”

“Cars!” Erin answered.

“Sorry, that is the wrong answer, Erin.” Chuck replied while shaking his head and walking back over to Team Miley’s podium.

“Huh?! How is that wrong?” Erin said while throwing her hands in the air.

“Team Miley, same question. Does anyone have the answer?” Chuck asked while folding his arms and waiting for a reply.

“Bitches!” Miley answered with a big smile.

“Correct! What is something you get rid of when it stops working?” Chuck asked Dua.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! An old sex toy.” Dua answered while Miley gave her a naughty look before giggling.

“That is correct. Here is the last question. What is something that becomes filthy after a big party?” Chuck asked Madison.

“A kitchen.” Madison answered confidently.

“I'm afraid that is not the right answer.” Chuck replied in a disappointed tone before going back to Team Chloe’s podium.

“What the hell?! How is that wrong?” Madison asked while looking very confused.

“Same question Team Chloe.” Chuck said as he waited for an answer.

“I may be wrong, but I’m going to say a bedroom.” Kiernan answered while giving the host a naughty smile.

“Kiernan, that is the right answer!” Chuck replied with an excited tone. “That is the end of questions for round three. Now it is time for the next sex challenge of the night.”

Chuck then brings out a new duo of studs, Marc & Drew. Marc is a Hispanic man with curly black hair and an olive complexion. As for Drew, he has long brown hair, a goatee, and blue eyes. Just like the previous studs, the two men were only wearing their underwear.

“Titfucking is the theme of our next challenge.” Chuck said with a big smile. “The winner will of course earn 250 points for their team. Chloe & Miley who will be participating in this challenge?”

“I feel that Rita’s perfect tits were made for this challenge.” Miley said while looking at her teammate’s cleavage.

“You’re damn right they are!” Rita replied confidently to the team captain before walking to the stage.

“Sydney already has this contest won.” Chloe said to her teammate while clapping her hands.

“Thanks, Chloe! This will be no challenge for me at all.” Sydney replied before leaving the team podium.

Once on stage Rita & Sydney remove their tops exposing their incredible sets of tits. Which caused the audience to erupt in loud hoots and hollers at the sight of them. Marc & Drew then started oiling up the two women’s big boobs using squirt bottles.

“Alright! I believe you ladies are ready now.” Chuck said with a lustful glare. “So let the titfucking challenge begin!”

“Mmhmm! Fuck my titties just like that!” Rita said as Marc was moving his cock between her oily tits.

“Oh fuck yeah! I love having tits fucked by big cocks.” Sydney said while happily giving Drew a titfuck with her huge wet boobs.

Chuck along with the two rival teams watched on as the two voluptuous entertainers continued titfucking on their chosen men. Mr. Baker especially was pitching a tent in his pants while being aroused by the hot action he was witnessing.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! I know every man in the audience wants me to titfuck them too” Rita arrogantly stated as Marc fucked her titties like no tomorrow. “I want you to soak my tits with your cum!”

“Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! I just love how you fuck my big titties.” Sydney said with a smile as Drew continued to saw his large cock between her oily breasts. “I am going to this challenge easily.”

“That’s it! Keep fucking my boobs!” Rita said in an aroused tone as Marc moved his brown dick between her rack. The I Will Never Let You Down singer then cupped her wet titties and began bouncing up and down.

“Oh my god! I can’t wait for you to blow your load on my tits.” Sydney said with a grin while looking up at Drew with her blue eyes. “I want your cum so fucking bad!”

As soon as the Euphoria actress uttered those words, Drew then grunted before firing off several ropes of hot white man goo onto her fantastic tits. Sydney then smiled at her handiwork and even began to jiggle her now cum glazed boobs.
“Hah! That was exactly what I wanted and it is so much cum too.” Sydney said in a joyful tone while staring down at her now spunk covered chest.

Team Chloe along with the studio audience begin cheering for Sydney’s victory over Rita.

“Ugh! I hate it when I lose.” Rita said in an annoyed tone while folding her arms.

“Sydney has won the Titfucking challenge. Not only that but she has earned an additional 250 points for Team Chloe, as they now lead with an overall score of 900 points.” Chuck said with a big smile while still sporting an erection in his pants. “We have to talk one final break, but we will return with the final round of Showbiz Rivals. So don’t go anywhere!”

The video then faded to black as the show took a final intermission.

The show has now returned from its break. Kiernan & Rita were shown already standing at the host podium along with Chuck.

“Welcome back to Showbiz Rivals!” Chuck said in an excited tone as he looked directly into the camera. “Here’s a quick recap of the show. Team Chloe is currently in the lead with 900 points and Team Miley is in second place with 750 points. Alright! So are you ladies ready for your question?”

“Yes!” Kiernan & Rita said together while nodding their heads.

“What is something a lonely man might own?” Chuck asked the two entertainers.

“A fleshlight!” Kiernan answered with a big smile after hitting her buzzer.

“Correct! Team Chloe now has control of the game.” Chuck replied while making an impressed face.

“I knew that was the answer!” Rita said while shaking her head in disgust as she walked back to her team’s podium.

“Okay Team Chloe you ladies are on a roll so far. What is something a person might keep in their cellar?” Chuck asked Chloe.

“Hmm…I’m going to say wine.” Chuck answered with a smile.

“No! That is the wrong answer.” Chuck replied before walking over to Team Miley’s podium while Chloe had a shocked look on her face.

“Same question ladies. Who has the answer?” Chuck asked while waiting for a response.

“A sex dungeon!” Miley answered with a naughty smile.

“That is correct!” Chuck replied with a smile before asking the next question. “What part of a man's body do most women check out first?”

“His big dick!” Rita quickly answered.

“Another correct answer!” Chuck replied while once again looking impressed. “What place do you go to date someone who isn’t interested in a serious relationship?”

“Hollywood!” Dua answered as her three teammates nodded their heads in agreement.

“Wow! That is correct. Final question: What activity requires you to use your lips?” Chuck asked while giving all members of Team Miley a knowing look.

“Playing the flute.” Madison answered in a confident tone.

“Sorry, Madison. But that is incorrect.” Chuck said as she walked back over to Team Chloe’s podium.

“Okay Team Chloe, same question.” Chuck asked while waiting on the answer to the question.

“Giving a sloppy blowjob.” Erin answered with a grin.

“That is the answer I wanted to hear! I…mean that is correct.” Chuck replied with a chuckle. He then walked back to the center of the stage.

“Well that was the last round of questions. Team Chloe now has 1000 points and Team Miley has 900 points.” Chuck said while looking into the camera. “But whoever wins the final sex challenge will earn 500 points for their team. Which will win them the game as well as $500,000 for their charity as well.”

Two muscular men only wearing their underwear then walked onto the stage. The first man is Rocco who has platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. The second is Mason, who is a black man with a short haircut and a goatee.

“The final sex challenge will be Anal Sex.” Chuck said in an excited tone with a smile as he addressed the audience. “Also since this is the final round, it is only fitting that the team captains compete in this challenge. So Chloe & Miley are you two ladies ready for a good ass fucking?”

“Well, I do enjoy a big dick in my ass once in a while.” Chloe replied with a laugh. “But since it is for charity I will do it.” The Neighbors 2 actress then left the podium and walked onto the stage.

“Hah! I’m always down for a good ass fuck, Chuck.” Miley said with a big smile as she hurried onto the stage. “We are going to win the game and that charity money!”

Once on stage both Chloe & Miley then stripped out of their clothing much to the delight of the horny studio audience. The camera then zoomed in closer to the naked bodies of the two team captains.

“For your information guys, I don’t need any lube to take a big cock up my ass.” Miley proudly said to the audience before shaking her booty a bit for them.

“Not to brag, but I don’t need to lube for anal sex either.” Chloe replied to Miley with a smirk.

“If that’s the case I think it’s time for the Anal Challenge to begin right now.” Chuck chimed in while having a lustful look on his face. “Ladies it is time to get those cute little asses fucked!”

Miley & Chloe do not waste any time as they quickly got into the doggystyle position on the futon from earlier. After that, Mason & Rocco slide their big cocks into the two captains’ asses and begin fucking them.

“Holy shit! That big cock feels so good inside my ass.” Chloe said as her blue eyes grew wide from the anal pounding Rocco was giving her. He even smacked her right cheek before fucking her ass faster.

“Goddamn! I just love having a big dick in my ass!” Miley said with no shame and with a smile while looking back at Mason. The Wrecking Ball singer then licked her lips and shook her ass while the dark-skinned stud was ramming her backdoor.

“Yes! That’s it! Keep fucking my ass!” Chloe demanded while moving her ass from side to side as Rocco was giving her an amazing anal pounding.

“Mmhmm! Stretch my fucking ass out with that big fucking dick!” Miley said as Mason continued stuffing her booty with his large dark cock.

“The Anal Challenge is heating up isn’t it?” Chuck asked the audience while he was once again sporting an erection.

The camera then cut to Team Chloe & Team Miley as they cheered on their respective captains. After that, the camera switched back to Chloe & Miley as they were still receiving their anal poundings.

“Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Chloe cried out as Rocco banged her ass faster. “I’m going to have to start having anal sex regularly after tonight. The Carrie remake actress then began to moan louder as the blonde stud plowed her ass.

“Ahhhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Yeah! Ughhhh!” Miley moaned out while once again shaking her booty. “Come on! Fuck my ass harder with that big black dick!” Mason did just that and fucked the Party in the USA singer’s asshole harder than before.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Pleasure cum for me soon.” Chloe said while looking back at Rocco. “If you do it, I will let you fuck my ass again later.”

“I want you to blast some hot nut all over my ass!” Miley said to Mason while now grinding her booty faster than before. “Do it! Cum on my ass now, sugar!”

Mason then pulled his dark cock out of the We Can’t Stop singer’s backdoor. He then grunted before shooting a big thick load of hot cum onto Miley’s ass cheeks.

“Fuck yeah! I knew you could do it.” Miley said to Mason before shaking her now cum covered booty for the audience.

“Damn it! I got my ass fucked tonight for nothing.” Chloe said while shaking her blonde head in a disappointed tone.

“Team Miley has won tonight’s Showbiz Rivals with a final score of 1400 points.” Chuck said while clapping his hands as he looked into the camera. “They have also earned $500,000 for their charity. Congratulations, ladies!”

“Thank you, Chuck!” Team Miley said together while celebrating their victory.

A shot of the audience applauding is then shown.

“Better luck next time, Team Chloe.” Chuck said while saluting them for their efforts.

“That’s okay, Chuck. We will just take these two guys with us as a consolation prize.” Chloe replied while collecting her clothing. The Kick-Ass actress then walked backstage with Mason & Rocco along with the rest of Team Chloe as they waved goodbye to the audience.

“Hey! Chuck, do you want to fuck my ass?” Miley said while looking at the host with her blue eyes while smiling at him and wiggling her ass.

“Sure! Miley, you and your team did win the contest after all.” Chuck replied while unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock. The Showbiz Rivals host then spread the hot musician’s cheeks and began fucking her ass.

“Miley, what is your charity again?” Chuck asked her why ramming the popular singer’s ass.

“Oh shit! I forgot all about that.” Miley replied with a puzzled look on her face. “It doesn’t matter! Just keep fucking my ass, Chuck!”

“Well…another edition of Showbiz Rivals has come to an end. Be sure to catch a brand-new episode next Wednesday only on DigitalFlixxx. Goodnight everyone!” Chuck said to the camera as he continued to fuck Miley’s ass.

Before the show went off the air, Dua, Rita & Madison walked onto the stage. They then began to perform a suggestive dance routine for the audience. Meanwhile, Chuck continued to pump his cock into their team captain’s backdoor as the video finally faded to black and came to a close.

The End
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 06:24:36 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Tyg, Dexter07, Waleed

DarkSwordsman

Re: Showbiz Rivals (Multiple Celebs)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 09:51:18 AM »
Good stuff. I like a good TV parody and this one was superbly executed, with a great cast, hot sex and lots of humour thrown in. Excellent work.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Re: Showbiz Rivals (Multiple Celebs)
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 02:04:12 AM »
Miley is very hot to think about having sex with

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA