Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Try Me Pt. 3 (Kelly Brook)  (Read 119657 times)

Cadeauxxx

Try Me Pt. 3 (Kelly Brook)
« on: September 29, 2021, 06:38:46 AM »
Try Me Pt. 3
Starring: Kelly Brook

Codes: MMF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was written for my friend Galva82. The idea was his and and credit to him for the scenario.

Nassau, Bahamas

"This is so awesome! I can't believe it! Had someone told me that one day working at this place, Kelly Brook would come to this hotel and want to fuck me, I would've asked that person to sell me a bridge!"

Listening to his friend brag, Anthony rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. After the morning hours had come through, he was standing in an elevator next to Scott as they were on their way up to the eighth floor. Their next destination would be room number 867, ready to pay a special visit to one lovely British glamour model. Standing there in his pair of brown flip flops, black leisure shorts and a simple white t-shirt. It was yet another off day for him from the job, the last that he could cash in on for a sick day before his boss would crack down on him. Scott on the other hand had no such worries, as he was never one to take days off from working at the hotel until today. Anthony had rolled his eyes at his friend an hour ago when they met up for this day.

The appearance of Scott was enough to embarrass him, as he came out with his chubby stomach barely contained beneath a tight blue T-shirt with the Superman symbol on it. A pair of blue jeans covered his legs and strap on sandals. Fit with the short curly red hair and his goofy grin, Anthony couldn't stand the fact knowing he was about to be in a threesome with this guy. For two days, he mostly had Kelly Brook all to himself playing these erotic games with her in the bedroom. As the loser of this last match, it was on him to invite Scott for a threesome she demanded. Why him? That was the odd question out that Anthony couldn't get over. After their fuck session yesterday, Anthony was ordered to call Scott and invite him for dinner at Kelly's room.

"Honey, it's not about how a person looks sometimes. It's about what's on the inside. He seems like a kind person, don't you think?" Kelly's words were burned into Anthony's mind, as he couldn't get it out of his head last night after leaving her room. The three had dinner as a trio and all of Scott's embarrassing gestures only made the woman laugh continuously. Every silly joke that came out of Scott's mouth, Kelly found to be funny and it only irritated Anthony with each passing minute. One could've said he was jealous, but Anthony didn't see it that way. To have a goddess like Kelly Brook all to himself, he didn't think it was fair to end up having to share her in the back of a threesome with another man. While he was thankful to get one last day to fuck her, this wasn't how he would've preferred it.

"Is she a dirty talker? I gotta say, she looks like she would say something real naughty while playing with a cock in her hands."

Anthony snarled back at his friend.

"Shut the fuck up, Scott!"

Busting up in laughter, Scott shook his head back at Anthony.

"Come on, man! You don't have to be that way!"

Curving his lips in a smile, he spoke again.

"We're both getting to fuck her, you know. There's no need to fight over this."

There was something about that goody smile that was enough to make Anthony drop his anger towards Scott. He didn't mean no harm, it's just how he was. If they weren't friends at work, Anthony imagined Scott was the goof ball in a crew of drinking buddies back at college. That's the kind of vibe he gave off. Maybe there was something about his light hearted personality that attracted Kelly. Then again, maybe she just wanted to force him into a position where he would seethe in resentment. After all, he couldn't forget the games that this woman was playing. For Kelly to want a threesome, she found the easiest way to annoy Anthony with having him share her with a friend of his. The elevator stopped, followed by a loud ding sound. Neither man said anything as the metal doors slid open.

"So what's she like? I mean... you were having your way with her apparently before all this."

The two men walked together, brushing past someone in the hall. Anthony was hesitant to answer back Scott's question, but he replied after a few quiet thoughts.

"She's amazing. Everything you could possibly want in a woman, but she likes to play games."

"What kind of games? It's not anything that's gonna involve ball gangs and strap-ons is it?"

With a sigh, Anthony snapped at Scott, letting his rage come out in words.

"Fuck no! If I wouldn't have lost the game with her yesterday, you wouldn't even be here! Do me a favor Scott and shut the fuck up!"

Scott wasn't taken back or intimidated by Anthony's explosion of rage. He just held his hands up at his friend, quickly replying.

"Wait, wait! You lost a game with her? What do you mean by that?"

"She fucking wore me out! We were going back and forth, seeing who could get tired first after so much fucking."

Quirking his eyebrows up, Scott spoke again as an idea formed in his head.

"She wore you out, huh? Dude, you're in much better shape than me and she STILL got the upper hand on you?"

Expecting Scott to laugh, Anthony was taken back by the look on his face. He appeared to be thinking while they stood in the empty hall. Not a soul coming or going to hear whatever conversation they were having amongst themselves. Scott leaned closer, talking to Anthony towards his left ear in a serious tone.

"Think about this. You and me should work together. She wanted a threesome, right? She won't be getting the upper hand on either of us if we work as a team. Come on, you and me, Anthony. We can take her on, don't you think?"

He grinned after finishing his words. Anthony normally would've shook it off and told Scott to piss off. Perhaps it was insecurities within him, but he didn't want to share this woman another man whatsoever, let alone Scott. As he appeared to be unconvinced, Anthony patted him on the shoulder and spoke again.

"Come on, man! Think about this! She thinks she can wear us both out, let's show her! She won't be getting any upper hand on us if we together like a team."

Thinking more on his words, Anthony began to smile. Perhaps Scott was right, as he knew all too well how overwhelming Kelly's lust could be. After two days, Anthony was bound and determined not to lose this next match with her. With a nod, he raised his left hand for his friend to give him a high-five.

"Alright, let's do it. We'll show her who the fucking bosses are."

"Yeah, man! Come on, let's fucking rail her! I wanna see those HUGE TITS bouncing up and down and shaking all around!"

Just like that, Scott made Anthony sigh as he remembered what an embarrassment this guy was. Had Scott even been lucky enough to bed a woman in the past? Was he a virgin? Pointless questions went through Anthony's mind all before he reminded himself to check such insecurities away. He couldn't let his negative thoughts get the better of him, not with this event on the near horizon. Anthony had to focus on Kelly and how this day was going to properly unfold. Together with Scott, they approached the room before Anthony raised his hand and knocked.

"Room service!"

Scott shouted out and Anthony gave him a dirty look before speaking in a low voice.

"Stop man, we're not room service."

"I hope that's the special men I called for and not anyone else!"

A heavy British accent called out from beyond the door and that was none other than Kelly. Scott became so excited, flashing his teeth in a goofy grin and then looking as if he were about to jump up and down in excitement. Once again, Anthony was shaking his head at this behavior. A few seconds passed and the door knob turned, offering a entry way into the room as Kelly Brook stood before both of them. Anthony was to her left hand side while Scott stood on the left. She wore nothing but a thin white night veil. Loosely tied around her waist with her giant tits about to pop out from a V neck cleavage. Her long brunette hair was carefully wrapped up in a high pony tail. Bare foot down below, as Scott looked to her feet first before gazing up in amazement.

"Good morning, boys."

Stepping aside, Kelly let them quietly enter her room. She waited until they had both stepped in before she went to close the door behind them. Scott and Anthony both turned around, as neither of them had any care to survey the room with their eyes. Both of them had already been in this room at least once to know the surroundings of the living room. All eyes were focused on Kelly, precisely as she desired. Knowing they were gazing over her voluptuous body, she formed a smug grin across her face before speaking up.

"Shall I order us some breakfast and we have a little chat together?"

"Might be a little late for breakfast, but sure."

Anthony replied to her and then Kelly clapped her hands together. She began to rub her palms before twisting her fingers and responding in spoken word.

"Excellent. I'll meet both of you in the kitchen after calling for the actual room service!"

Kelly busted up laughing, as Anthony and Scott both needed a moment to catch on to her joke. Blushing with a smirk, Anthony gave a slight shrug while walking off to the kitchen with his friend behind him.

"Yeah babe, me and him are off duty from room service today."

1 HOUR LATER

Losing track of time through the ending hours of the morning and into the afternoon, Anthony sat back in the white kitchen table as he faced Kelly across from him. She had called for breakfast, ordering a large meal that consisted of scrambled eggs, waffles, toast and orange juice. A healthy way of starting the way before they had indulged themselves in all the hard fucking that was going to follow. So far, she seemed confident as ever, loving all this attention fixated upon her. Not once did either Scott or Anthony offer any conversation back and forth to each other. Everything revolved solely around Kelly and it appeared she was only reveling of having both of them focus entirely on her. An hour's worth of talking had so many meaningless words, all questions for her.

Scott had the look of a star-crossed fan boy, a deer caught in headlights as he looked back at her between taking bites of his meal. Kelly would smile, flash her perfect rows of teeth and answer every question he had. Anthony still was nervous in the back of his mind. Though he was willing to overlook his own insecurities with another man in the room, he still wasn't sure if Scott had the stamina to handle her. From how he asked her questions about doing Nuts magazine photo shoots and other small talk about her boobs, Anthony once again leaned towards negative thoughts. The way that Kelly looked at him, Anthony could easily guess that she was going to eat Scott alive. She was glaring at Scott as if he were fresh meat. Experience with a woman of her caliber was not something Anthony was lacking whatsoever.

Still, Kelly answered every question no matter how ridiculous it was. Are you single? Got a man back home in England? Anthony closed his eyes to prevent himself from visibly rolling his eyes at Scott. How could someone like him think he'd have a chance with her down the road in life? They had to count their lucky stars as blessings to even be in this kind of situation. Both of them were regular guys working at a hotel resort out in the Bahamas while she was among the rich and famous back home in the UK. None of this seemed to bother Kelly however, as she giggled and laughed. Her own vanity came out in bright colors as she loved all of this attention focused solely on her. Coming close to finishing his plate, Anthony brought up a new subject. He wanted to pick Kelly's brain apart in regards to other models back in Britain. Her attitude changed slightly at the mention of one specific woman.

"So you're curious to know if I talk to Lucy Pinder, huh?"

She raised the glass of orange juice to her lips, gazing back at Anthony's face the entire time while quenching her thirst. Kelly licked her lips, setting the glass down quietly before answering him back.

"I spoke to her last week, if that's what you're wondering. She's retired now, like Marshy and Keeley."

Giggling, Kelly quirked her eyebrows, teasing him.

"I'm surprised you didn't ask what they're up to these days."

"I remember them. I had a poster of Keeley on my bedroom wall back in the day. She was hot, but you're hotter."

Her eyes shifted as Scott spoke up, grinning back at her. All Kelly did was laugh.

"You Americans aren't back home, or else you might find Keeley some place in L.A. I don't keep up with what she does, but I know Lucy... and before you ask, yes she is single."

Gazing back at Anthony, she grinned at him.

"But I don't think I'd want to share, if we were a couple. At least not today."

Kelly got up from her chair in the kitchen, leaving the men to sit there and watch her as she turned her back to them. Still wearing that same loose veil over her thick body, she untied the loose waist band and began to walk forward as she allowed it to fall to the floor. Her nude body was revealed in all of it's amazing glory. Scott had to do a double take, patting Anthony's arm as he pointed at her beautiful ass on full display. Cheeks wobbling and rubbing together with each step that Kelly took. She reached up for her pony tail and began to carefully undo it while both men sat there and watched. This was her way of teasing them as she pulled that pony tail band out and tossed it to the floor, her long brunette hair flowing freely down her back. Anthony expected her to turn and look at them from across a shoulder, but she didn't.

"Take off your clothes, gentleman... take 'em off and bring those cocks to me."

Not one to beat around the bush, Kelly set the tone for this event with her commanding voice. Did she really guess that they were both sitting there with an erection poking up down below? That was one question Anthony was forced to think about as he and Scott got up from where they were sitting. He heard his friend swallow his breath and then exhale.

"I guess she's ready for this already."

Scott spoke aloud, then complained as he slid the chair back with a loud screeching sound and got up.

"I wouldn't have minded a kiss from her to start it off."

Anthony didn't let his friend's complaints bother him. They both stood up and began to undress. First the flip flops were kicked off and then he unbuttoned the front of his shorts. Glancing down the archway leading into the living room, Kelly was no where to be seen. He guessed that she had to be sitting her sexy ass down on the comfy black couch back in the living room. Once Scott was undressed, he stepped in front of his friend but waited for Anthony to get rid of his shirt first. They were both naked, standing side by side. Anthony's right shoulder brushed against Scott's left. He didn't want to look at his friend's fat belly, figuring it was going to wobble and shake as he stepped forward. Nevertheless, the two friends walked together to enter the living room. They found Kelly standing in the middle of the room. She had shoved the coffee table out of the way, standing tall in front of the couch with her hands placed down onto her hips.

"Holy shit.... you look fucking fantastic! Those boobs look way bigger in person!"

It was Scott's voice speaking in shock at the perfection of her thick body on full display. Those huge tits sagging lightly and her freshly shaved cunt on display down below. His lower lip fell and Scott almost began to drool as Kelly stood so confident in a pose that told both men that she was the one in control here. The men had moved in front of Kelly with Scott standing to her left hand side and Anthony off to the right. Her eyes looked at their faces, as Anthony didn't have the same shocked expression that his friend did. Glancing down below, Kelly grinned at the sight of two hardening cocks, just for her. She raised her hands, and quietly motioned with both index fingers for the men to come closer. Scott had the look across his silly face as if the man just couldn't wait to get his hands on her busty body.

"You want me, boys? Want this body and these big fucking tits?"

Kelly gritted her teeth, growling a moan after uttering her words in a seductive voice. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together and shoving them forward. Scott almost dove on her as he stepped forward and made the attempt to grab the back of her head. Kelly shoved her lips up against his and kissed him tenderly. He immediately moaned into her mouth, overwhelmed at her lustful onslaught. She threw her left arm around the back of his head, cupping his neck gently as she kissed. Anthony stepped forward and grabbed her right breast, fondling it playfully before lowering his head down to play with her tits. Within seconds, Kelly was kissing one man while the other was shoving his head between her epic boobs. Anthony parted his lips and began to drool before motorboating those breasts. He shook his head all around, causing her to moan into Scott's mouth.

When Kelly broke the kiss with Scott, she moved her hands to her breasts, smothering Anthony's face with her most famous assets. She rubbed them up and down across both cheeks of his face until he pulled his head out from her tits. Having an opening at giving her breasts some mouthy love, Scott grabbed at her left breast and then planted his lips at her hard nipple. Within seconds, Kelly had the men sucking on each nipple and worshiping her breasts. She threw her head up, closing her eyes and letting out a loud moan. Her hands had found a spot on their backs, caressing their skin and only encouraging them to suck at her nipples and lick them. This was the kind of attention she craved from two hot blooded men lusting over her curvaceous body. Anthony and Scott equally sucked and licked her breasts while squeezing them in their hands. Kelly had raised her hands to the back of her head, flexing her elbows out by the time they stopped and raised their heads up.

Taking a few steps back, Anthony kept his eyes locked on her breasts while Scott looked up at her face, then down at her tits. Hands behind her head, Kelly flexed her arms and began to shake her boobs back and forth. They wobbled and bounced left and right, flopping up and down. Neither man could take his eyes off her breasts that moved and shook with such force. Kelly had them under a spell, almost as if she were hypnotizing Anthony and Scott with the power of her mighty breasts. Not a word was spoken as both men stood there and Kelly continued to shake those titties. Scott was the first who broke from his trance as he stepped closer and held his hands out. Kelly then turned her attention to him. She stopped shaking her breasts and leaned in to kiss his lips while glancing her eyes back at Anthony. She wanted to see that disgusted look of jealousy across his face while watching her kiss his friend. These were the kind of games Kelly liked to play, toying with him. After breaking the kiss, she motioned for Anthony to come closer.

"God, she is fucking perfect. This woman is a goddess. I don't ever want to talk about any other model again after seeing these tits!" 

Unlike before, Anthony wasn't rolling his eyes at Scott's words. He focused everything on kissing Kelly hard and deep. They traded short kisses while her erect and wet nipples poked into his chest. Kelly used her right hand to trail down his stomach, finding his cock hanging down below and wrapping her slender fingers around it. She used her left hand to caress Scott's fat stomach and and also grab his cock down below once she got to it. He let out a hard moan upon feeling her touch and those fingers tightening around his pole. Over and over, Anthony and Kelly traded slow kisses back and forth. He reached for the back of her head, mimicking Scott, but in a way to capture her complete attention onto him.

"Been waiting for this all day, huh?"

Anthony spoke to her in a low voice, but Kelly didn't reply. She only gave him that smug grin that only she did so well. Such arrogance oozed from her body language and facial expressions, but she had every reason to be cocky. Pushing her lips to his, she caught him off guard with one final short kiss. Kelly began to jerk her hands back and forth, wanking each cock down below. She stepped back slightly, looking over both men and then giggling.

"Mmmmmmmm, I think you're both finally ready for this. I know I'm ready..."

Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly let out a muffled but sexual giggle. There was something in her tone of voice that told Anthony that she had devious tricks up her sleeve for this. It wouldn't matter to him, as he was confident that he and Scott could work together and take control as the day went on. Still holding each cock in her hand, Kelly slowly fell down to her knees, gazing up at both men. She would give Scott a hard look, then leer towards Anthony until she had situated herself down on her knees properly. Pumping her hands back and forth to wank each cock, Kelly was sure that they were both at full erect size now. Having witnessed Anthony's hard rod more than once over the past two days, she turned her attention to Scott's pole. Licking her lips, she grinned as it appeared he had a slightly thicker dick than Anthony, but both appeared to be the same size.

"Ohhhh, look at that. A nice, big hard cock... Honey, don't let anyone call you fat. This-"

She held his cock up, grinning before finishing her sentence.

"This is what is fat."

Anthony blushed. He never dreamed he would be sitting here, cheeks flushing red and trying not to laugh at a joke Kelly made about Scott. The other man was grinning wide as one of the most famous glamour models on earth parted her lips and slid his cock into her mouth. Kelly shoved her left hand down to the base of Scott's thick meat pole as she began to suck on it. Bobbing her head up and down, she closed her eyes while pumping her right hand back and forth to jerk Anthony off.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING!!"

Scott screamed in excitement as Anthony moaned at the touch of Kelly's hand. He didn't have the thoughts to conjure up any quiet opinions about Scott's behavior. The louder he screamed, the harder Kelly sucked his cock. She continued to bob her head up and down, devouring his shaft before slowing herself down. Gazing her eyes up at his fat stomach, Kelly pulled her lips back and released Scott's cock with a loud popping noise. Turning her attention to Anthony, she leaned to the right side and spit on the head of the other cock.

"Look at me, Kelly."

Speaking out, Anthony wasn't satisfied until her big brown eyes were gazing up at him and the head of his cock pushed between her pink lips. Kelly moved her hand off Anthony's cock as she began to wank her left hand back and forth to stroke Scott's pole. As she bobbed her head up and down, she maintained eye contact with Anthony, all before he placed his hands on the side of her head and began to buck his hips forward to fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Kelly's mouth made incoherent noises as Anthony drove inch after inch of his cock back and forth between her lips. Scott stood there, unable to glance away as he felt her hand tugging along, wanking his cock back and forth. Anthony wanted his friend to witness him fucking her mouth, as a short way of setting the stage for their dominance throughout the day. Kelly gagged and slobbered all over Anthony's long rod as his balls rubbed against her chin with each full thrust. Slowing himself down, he pulled at her hair before making one last thrust in an effort to show Scott that she could truly deepthroat a cock. He felt the head slam at the back of her throat while her lips were buried in his pubic hair. Scrunching his face up, Anthony gritted his teeth before grunting and then letting go of Kelly's hair to allow her to pull up and breathe.

"Ohhhhhhh, someone wants to shove their cock in my mouth!"

She spoke aloud before giggling. Kelly grabbed Anthony's cock and began to wank it up and down as she turned her attention to Scott, as it was his turn for another round of sucking. When she moved her lips to Scott's dick, she spit on it before going back down. Scott stood there and moaned as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking him inch by inch. Anthony had put an idea into his head after witnessing a shortly lived mouth-fuck in front of his eyes. Anthony rested a hand on the back of her head, encouraging Kelly to go deeper, all while her right hand was frantically wanking Anthony's slick, saliva coated shaft. Slightly deepthroating his rod, Kelly pulled her lips back to the head of Scott's cock and released it, alternating her mouth back to Anthony's rod. Like before, he was prepared to resume fucking her mouth. Anthony planted his right hand through her long brunette hair.

"Suck that fucking cock!"

He yelled at her in a commanding voice as Kelly shoved his thick rod between her lips and went down on it. Her right hand fingers gripped at Anthony's cock tightly, stroking it back and forth as she moved her right hand away from Anthony's rod all together. Kelly knew what was coming, as she closed her eyes and anticipated the feeling of his thrusts. She didn't have to wait for long as Anthony curled his fingers to grip her hair and began to buck his hips like before.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

Incoherently noises were audible from Kelly's mouth as Anthony gave her every inch of his cock. Scott's lower lip fell as he watched in awe at his friend fucking the mouth of Kelly Brook. Since she wasn't using her right hand at all, Kelly squeezed one of her own breasts, sliding her fingers to pinch at her own erect nipple while Anthony pumped his cock into her mouth. His eyes glanced to the left side, quietly looking over at Scott and then using his free hand to point down at her head. He was trying to silently motion or gesture at his friend that Kelly was the type of woman who could handle acts of aggression. She attempted to spit with her mouth stuffed with cock, as it sent saliva strings down both sides of Anthony's shiny, saliva coated pole.

"That's it, just like that..."

Speaking up, Anthony moaned as he began to slowly push Kelly's head down. Inch after inch of his cock went into her mouth until the head reached the back of her throat. She gagged on his length before he began to pull her hair and slide his shaft back up to her lips.

A saliva string broke off on the underside, falling down to her chin and neck as Kelly's lips met back at the head of Anthony's cock. Feeling as arrogant as the facial expressions she gave him earlier, Anthony patted her head as if she were a loyal pet. When he let go of her hair, Kelly pulled lips off his cock and alternated back to Scott. Would the other man be influenced by such hard actions? That was a question Anthony wondered as he grinned. Kelly didn't bother grabbing his cock to wank this time as she went back down to suck Scott's pole. With both hands free, Kelly played with her breasts below. She rubbed at them, pinching her own nipples while aggressively bobbing her head up and down Scott's thick shaft. Now she was the one playing rough, showing Scott no mercy as she sucked his cock like a hungry whore.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! Suck it, baby! Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!"

He moaned and cried out like a wounded animal as Kelly slobbered and sucked her way up and down. her hands massaged and squeezed her own breasts, holding them up as a slight hint of what was soon to come. Sucking her way back up to the head, Kelly gazed up to look at Scott's silly face as she quit sucking. Anthony was forced to wank himself with his own hand, now watching as she raised her breasts up and released his friend's cock from her mouth with a popping noise. Scott's eyes enlarged as he watched those world class tits wrap around his cock. Kelly squeezed them tightly with the head poking up, but never did she break eye contact. Looking so smug and arrogant at him, she flashed her teeth while calling out to Scott.

"You wanna fuck my tits, don't you? Come on, then! Fuck these titties!"

Flashing her teeth in a full grin, Kelly began to giggle as Scott broke eye contact with her to glance down and see his shaft swallowed up between her gorgeous breasts. He began to buck his hips, wobbling his fat stomach left and right as he felt every inch of his cock pumping between her breasts. Kelly refused to look away from her face, noticing that conflicted look of satisfaction and concentration she knew all too well from men like him. Scott was determined to give her all he had, as he bucked his hips as hard as he could.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Show me how much you love these big tits! Fuck 'em, honey! Fuck my titties! OHHHHHHH, YES!"

She became more animated with her voice elevating in pitch, but not once did Kelly glance away from his face. She could feel that hard cock pulsating and pumping up and down between her breasts. Harder and faster with each second, Scott didn't let up as he showed Kelly he knew how to fuck tits. Anthony stood there, raising his eyebrow as he was quite impressed with such skill. He could've never guessed due to Scott's physical appearance, but he was tittyfucking that woman like he really wanted her. Raising her head up far enough, Kelly didn't want the head of that cock poking at her chin. If Scott wasn't so fat, he could've leaned down and kissed her, but that wasn't possible. She turned her head over to the right, noticing Anthony and making eye contact with him.

"These tits are the fucking best! Ohhhhhhh, man!!"

Ignoring Scott's words entirely, Kelly just wanted to give Anthony a smirk while his friend was busy fucking her tits. These were the knid of games she liked to play with him, knowing that he was already envious of her decision to have a threesome with his friend. Kelly wanted to grind his gears, drive those emotions of jealously. It worked as Anthony glanced away from her prideful face and went to go sit down over the black couch. He let out a sigh as Scott began to slow down from fucking her tits. Kelly let go of them, forcing his cock to flop free of her breasts as she now turned her attention over to Anthony. She saw where he sat on the couch and slowly, she began to crawl his way while gazing at him with an expression of hunger. Grinning up at him, she crackled up in a soft giggle. Kelly was prepared to unleash her lust on Anthony now after crawling between his legs.

"Got something for me, Anthony?"

Kelly spoke in a low tone. Her British accent came out so strong while he sat there and held his cock up for her. She pushed the palms of her hands down on his legs, elevating herself up before moving her hands to those glorious tits. Anthony knew she was about to raise those boobs up and pull them apart to offer a passageway for his long shaft. That was the only reason he had his hand holding it upward. Kelly glared at him, all while Scott was moving around from behind her.

"I knew I was gonna get a big cock shoved between my titties today. Not one... but two."

After those last words, Kelly slowly squeezed her tits together around Anthony's swollen rod. He had second thoughts over this. After watching how aggressive she was with sucking Scott's dick, Anthony had not hesitated that Kelly would get the upper hand on him right here and now. He swallowed his breath, just hoping that she didn't have a trick card up her sleeve and was planning on making him cum too soon. Her eyes glanced away from him as she fondled her own breasts with her hands and began to pump them up and down. Scott came rushing to the couch, sitting down next to Anthony's left side. He rubbed his fat belly while gazing at the action of Kelly using her tits on Anthony. Over and over, she pumped those big breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp.

"God, that is so fucking hot. Look at her go! She's a fucking sex machine, man!"

If only she wasn't caught in the act of such pleasure and lust, Kelly would've smiled and perhaps giggled at Scott's silly words, but Kelly's mind was elsewhere. She moaned at the feeling of Anthony's shaft pumping up and down between her breasts. It didn't matter that they had done this many times throughout the past forty-eight hours, Kelly couldn't get enough of titfucking to satisfy her lust. She grinned the entire time, breaking eye contact to lean her head down and part her lips. Each time the head of Anthony's shaft poked up, Kelly flicked her tongue across it. Scott exhaled deeply as he sat there and watched with astonishment at what she was doing. He couldn't stop himself from wanking his cock back and forth with his sweaty right hand.

"This woman is something else..."

Again it was Scott speaking up. His words alerted Kelly to raise her head up, but she kept her eyes locked up at Anthony. Both of them making eye contact, completely ignoring the other guy momentarily. This was all part of her games, as she was toying with Anthony's emotions by now. Coming to a halt, she quit pumping her breasts and let go of them to free his cock. Scott became excited, figuring that she was about to give him another titwank. He leaned up from the couch and sat up properly for her, but Kelly seemingly had other ideas in store for now. She stood up, clapping her hands together before planting her palms onto her hips. Once again, she had each man gazing up at her thick beautiful body. Anthony's eyes went down below to her juicy cunt, gazing at her wet vulva lips as Kelly turned her attention towards Scott and grinned at him.

"How about I take you for a ride, honey."

His eyes became enlarged as he grinned like a fool. Scott pushed the palms of his hands down into the cushion of the couch as he leaned up and then motioned with his hands for her to climb up.

"I'd be fucking honored to have you get up on top of me. You're Kelly Brook! Why the fuck would I say no!? Come on, get on top of me, baby! Ride my cock!!"

With each and every word, Scott grew more animated in his excitement. Anthony would've found himself annoyed by this earlier in the day, but not right now. Not while Kelly was glancing over and giving him those smug grins. She was playing him, toying with his emotions of jealousy to see her becoming affectionate for another man. Kelly set her eyes on Scott, smirking back at him as she straddled his fat body and began to bend her knees to climb on top. He moved his hand down below, holding his cock up while Kelly slowly balanced herself and pushed her hands down on his fat stomach. Anthony sat there and watched, eyes glancing down below as she took Scott's hand off his cock and guided it into her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh, man... This feels soooooo good."

Scott's face was flushed in a shocked expression and what was the most goofy grin he could muster. Anthony wanted to cringe, knowing that was the face his friend made any time he got some pussy. Not wanting to feel left out at all, Anthony figured now was the time to set the time and take control. He needed Scott's help after all when it came to taming this goddess of a woman. With her on top of him, that gave some leverage. Kelly caressed her fingers up Scott's chest and leaned down to kiss him passionately. His hands were smashed against her breasts, squeezing them as she moaned into his mouth. Anthony had seen and heard enough while Scott was sliding his hands down her back. Kelly began to roll her hips, driving that cock in and out of her pussy while the other man stood up.

"I know what I want, Kelly. You should know after yesterday."

Anthony was the one grinning now as his thoughts went back to her wonderful rump. He had enjoyed fucking her ass so much yesterday and now was the time to give her ass the loving it deserved. Kelly broke her kiss with Scott, flipping her hair as she glanced from across her right shoulder. She bit down on her lower lip as she saw Anthony stepping behind her, knowing where his eye sight was directed.

"Mmmmmmm, you wanna pound me up the arse for a second day in a row?"

Because she had the audacity to ask such a question, Anthony used his right hand to slap her ass hard. Kelly giggled while Scott was beginning to buck his hips forward, driving his cock into her cunt. Her focus was still on the other man now standing behind her. Anthony spanked that phat ass again with his bare hand. Kelly bit down on her lower lip, now running her hands across both sides of Scott's chubby face.

"Don't make me wait for it! I wanted to get fucked today by both of you, so I'm not in the mood to ask you to give it to me. You know what to do, Anthony!"

Remembering that yesterday he had shot a load up her ass, Anthony had to quietly remind himself not to waste his cum there today. He stepped forward, gripping his shaft as he ran it up the crack of her beautiful ass. Kelly may have been more well known for having a rack to die for, but he found her booty to be quite underrated. Raising his left foot, Anthony sunk it down into the cushion of the couch, raising as he rubbed his cock up the crack of her ass again. He used both hands, pulling her ass cheeks apart to look at her dark little hole. Kelly had turned her head, planting her lips back down onto Scott's lips and kissing him when she felt Anthony spit onto her dark little hole. Thankfully, their kiss had broke by the time she felt the head of Anthony's dick pushing into her ass hole. Raising her head, she closed her eyes and called out to him.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes. Pound that cock right up my arse where it belongs. This is just what I've been wanting today... Not one, but-"

"But TWO GUYS fucking you, right!?"

Kelly glared down at Scott's silly face with an almost offended expression. She never expected that guy to be the one to finish her sentence. Even with the goofy smile, he caught her by complete surprise as he began to buck his hips forward now with Anthony driving his cock up Kelly's ass. She gasped her breath as she was suddenly overwhelmed having two cocks pump into her holes simultaneously.

"Ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Screaming aloud, Kelly gasped as both men began to work into a rhythm. Scott would thrust upward, followed by Anthony pumping his cock into her booty. The men had achieved taking her by surprise as the tides had now shifted and Anthony felt they were in control. Kelly closed her eyes, her hard nipples poked into Scott's chest as her breasts were smashed against him. She turned her head to the side, as if she were going to glance across her left shoulder. He planted his lips at her neck as she screamed out.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, both of you!!"

Spank! Anthony smacked her ass again with the palm of his right hand. Reaching forward with both hands, he snatched Kelly by the hair, pulling her head upward as she gritted her teeth and let out a growling moan. Both men continued to thrust. She felt one cock pump into her followed by the other as Kelly was now caught in a frenzy of lust through the act of double penetration. Snarling with her teeth still gritted, Kelly began to scream out to them.

"YESSSS, YESSSSS, GIVE IT TO ME!! OHHHHHH GOD, GIVE IT TO ME, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEE!! OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Becoming louder with each passing second, Kelly's voice echoed through the hotel room while Anthony and Scott continued to fuck her. Over and over, one man pumped after the other as they continued to work in this steady rhythm. She moved her hands to grip at Scott's shoulders in a desperate attempt to latch onto something, anything. Anthony spanked that ass again, hitting her bum hard enough to cause his right hand palm to sting. He snatched her hair with his left hand, still pumping his cock into her ass while screaming at her.

"Scream for me! Scream louder, you sexy fucking vixen!!"

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME YOU BLOODY FUCKING WANKERSSSSSSSSSS!!"

As Kelly screamed, the men began to slow down, as Anthony noticed the movement with Scott being the first to lose a bit of pace. He didn't want to waste his load by blasting it up her rectum, so Anthony was the first to pull his cock from one of Kelly's holes. Quickly snapping his fingers to get Scott's attention, he spoke up.

"Come on, help her up. We gotta change the fucking position and keep going, man!"

With those words spoken, Kelly knew she was no longer in control. Anthony had some how flipped the script, just as he yanked her hair to pull her up. Scott moved his hands to her hips as both men were aiding Kelly to stand up. She let out a frustrated sigh before moaning.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna get me up, huh?"

"That's right."

Anthony's response prompted her to flip her hair while gazing at him from across her right shoulder.

"Where the fuck do you want me next!?"

Snarling her words with her teeth gritted, Kelly starred him down as she felt Scott's shaft making an exit from her cunt. She had yet to cum and appeared disturbed that Anthony would pull her from the position. Standing on her feet, she turned around to face him as he just quietly smiled back at her.

"I want you down on all fours."

As badly as he wanted to, Anthony didn't snap his fingers at her. He could tell from her facial expressions alone, Kelly wasn't the type of woman who was obedient and submissive. It probably hurt her ego to not be the dominant just for a few minutes. He considered stepping in front of her to skullfuck her, but that wasn't what Anthony desired. He wanted to feel her cum on his cock, as he had all plans of finishing her. Scott didn't seem interested in her booty, so there wasn't a need to share. Kelly fell down to her knees, crawling on all fours as the other man got up from the couch.

"I guess you wanna get behind me and fuck me, right? Mmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmm. Slide that big fucking cock right up my cunt and give it to me until I cum. Tell me I'm correct Anthony, dear."

Biting down on his lower lip, Anthony didn't want to laugh. There was something in how she delivered such a speech in her tone of voice, that he found amusing.

"You're right. I want to fuck you hard, Kelly."

As he stood behind her, Kelly glanced across her shoulder like before. This time she teased him by giving him an irritated facial expression.

"Don't make me wait and have to ask your friend to finish the fucking job."

Those were just the right words to change the tone and make Anthony's heart rate elevate. Kelly knew how to play him. He may have been in control right now, but she was the one toying with his emotions whether he expected it or not. Pushing her palms down into the floor, she glanced across her left shoulder and called out for Scott.

"Where are you at Scott!? Come on, bring that big cock back over here and give me something to suck on!"

"I'm coming Kelly, but not like that! I can go another round before I unload my balls, babe!"

Laughing at his own immature humor, Scott made Kelly giggle before she bit down on her lower lip. Facing forward, she eyed him as he staggered, stomping his chubby body towards her. Anthony stood behind her, gripping his shaft with his right hand as he began to tease her by rubbing it down between her thighs. He was waiting for Scott to get into position so they could properly take Kelly from one to the other. As he stepped forward, Kelly spoke aloud once more.

"Just no cumming yet, please. I swallowed one load yesterday, I don't need another one.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Kelly shook her head at Scott, grinning wide.

"No, I think you're the type of cheeky fucker who would rather blast your load all over my face. Am I right?"

Spank! Anthony caught the attention of both Kelly and Scott when he brought his hand down over her thick rump. Kelly let out a soft moan and turned to glance across her right shoulder. All he did was nod before speaking aloud.

"If it's the last thing I get to do with you and never see you again in my life, you know what I want, baby. I'm gonna fucking drown you in my cum."

Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly moaned before she replied to Anthony.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I would love that. You're gonna need a little bit of help if you plan on drowning me in that much spunk however."

Turning her head, she looked up at Scott and gave him a playful wink.

"Come on, I want you to fuck my face. As for you, Anthony dear,"

For the last time, Kelly glanced across her shoulder.

"I don't have to tell you what to do. You know I wanna get fucked until I cum."

It didn't matter that he took control, Kelly set the tone and stage with her commanding voice. Words spoken off in that thick but sexy English accent. God, Anthony was going to miss her so much. Three days of fucking her and now he had to think to himself this would be the last time he got to feel his cock shoved up her tight cunt. No need to think about it now as he thrust forward, pushing into her cunt. Gazing forward, Anthony called out to Scott.

"You heard her man, so give it to her. She wants to get face-fucked, then show her how you do it!"

He probably didn't need any words of encouragement, but Anthony had spoke up anyway. Scott waited until Kelly pushed his cock between her lips and then he planted both of his hands on the side of her head. As Scott thrust his shaft into Kelly's mouth, Anthony raised his right hand and brought it down to spank her booty while bucking his hips forward. Together, the men were about to work in a rhythm at fucking a goddess. Scott took a deep breath and moaned.

"Ohhhh man, yes! YES!! Suck my cock, Kelly!! Suck it!!"

As he screamed, he began to buck his hips harder and faster. Giving Kelly inch after inch of his cock, Scott was in heaven as she sucked him so sensually. His chubby chest wobbled slightly to the left and right. Kelly closed her eyes, feeling his balls rub against her chin with each full thrust. All the while, Anthony had planted his hands at her curvy hips and began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Each man raised his head, letting out moans as Kelly could only make incoherent muffled sounds with her mouth full of cock. Her massive tits began to shake and bounce from underneath, all while Kelly herself curled her toes up. She kept her eyes closed, gagging loudly with incoherent slobbering noises she made onto Scott's dick.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Over and over, Kelly could feel inch after inch of Anthony's cock pumping into her pussy, all while she sucked inch after inch of Scott's long shaft. His fingers tightened the grip in her hair, as Scott grunted and let out moans. If not for getting fucked from behind, Kelly could've truly devoured that cock and pushed this young man to the brink of no return. It was a different story all cause she was caught up between two men who clearly knew how to work together and handle her. Anthony grunted, knowing he barely had any time left but he was going to fuck her with every bit of strength left from within. Drawing his right hand back, he began to spank her ass. One, two, three times until his hand began to sting again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck!!"

Groaning out, Anthony gritted his teeth and then re-affirmed his grip at her hips with both hands. He continued to pump his cock into that pussy while Scott was panting and moaning. It became apparent with each passing second that neither man would be able to hold on for much longer. The rush of an orgasm was so close, but Anthony wasn't going to stop until he felt Kelly reach hers. Again and again, he pumped his cock into her cunt and then finally, her legs began to shake. She curled her toes up from her feet, raising her right hand into a fist and pounding it down onto the floor. Scott heard the thumping noise her fist made and he let go of her hair, stepping back to pull his saliva covered shaft from her loving mouth. Kelly opened her eyes and screamed.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCKING HELL! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Quickly, Anthony stepped back and snatched his cock out of her cunt, just before the rush of her warm juices squirted down her thighs and drenched the floor below. He felt the oozing liquid substance on his cock, but Kelly had made quite the mess on the floor. She had to catch her breath. A flood of saliva trickled from her lower lip, down her chin and streaming down her neck. The two men stood there with a hard cock that was now awaiting the busty glamour goddess' lustful attention. Kelly swallowed her breath, gazing forward at Scott's hanging cock and then she began to climb up on her knees. Anthony wasted no time stepping around the living room and moving onto the right side of his friend. Together they stood in front of Kelly like it all began. Scott was on her left hand side with Anthony to the right.

"You ready to get fucking blasted in cum, Kelly!?"

As Anthony screamed at her, Kelly adjusted her sitting on her knees while gazing up at him. She wasn't done with back and forth dirty talking. With a smirk, she ran her hands through her long brunette hair, making sure the locks flowed behind her shoulders before reaching out to grab each cock.

"Mmmmmmm, not until I suck you both dry first. I'm gonna suck these fucking cocks so hard, you're both gonna explode so hard."

She began to wank each cock back and forth with her hands. Anthony moaned before he replied back to her.

"Oh yeah? Is that right, babe? Are you gonna drain my fucking balls like you did yesterday?"

Nodding her head, Kelly quirked her eyebrows up and giggled loudly.

"Ohhhhh yeah! I'm gonna drain you of every last drop, splattered all over my fucking face!"

Scott's eyes became enlarged as he was surprised at this back and forth taunting between Anthony and Kelly. They fed off the lust from one another, playfully making jabs with the right choice words. As she wanked each cock back and forth, Kelly gritted her teeth and glared at both men, first Anthony and then Scott. She moved her mouth to Anthony's cock, slipping it between her lips and slurping off what bit of juices had covered his shaft. As she began to bob her head up and down his cock, he let out a low moan. Kelly pulled her lips away with a loud popping noise and then turned her attention towards Scott.

"Wait! Can you put it between your boobs again? I would love that!"

Grinning at Scott, Kelly moved her hands to her breasts and pushed them up.

"If it's a titwank that makes you blow your load, then I'm all for it."

She winked at him while licking her upper lip and squeezing those giant breasts around his fat cock. Kelly began to pump them up and down, fucking his cock with her mighty tits as Scott moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, god!"

His face scrunched up, lips curling as he was nearly to the point of whimpering. Seeing that face only made Kelly grin as she taunted him now.

"You like that? You like my big titties fucking this big cock!? Ohhhhhh, yeah! I just love having big dicks shoved between my titties! It feels SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

Kelly screamed aloud as Scott began to cry in pleasure. He was so close to reaching his climax, but she showed him absolutely no mercy at all with the power of her tits. Anthony stood there, wrapping his fingers around his cock and wanking. By the looks of how hard she pumped her tits up and down, Anthony had the impression that she would force Scott to cum from between her breasts at any given moment. Kelly slowed down as he continued to cry out his moans of pleasure. Gritting his teeth, Scott looked as if he was in such a painful position with his face scrunched up so hard. All Kelly did was smile at him before she released his cock from her breasts and then looked over at Anthony.

"You!"

Shaking her breasts in her hands, Kelly spoke again.

"I want you to fuck my titties one last time! Fuck 'em like you're gonna truly miss 'em!"

Stepping slightly closer, Anthony guided his cock down a passage that Kelly offered by pulling her breasts apart. She then smashed them together as he leaned his right hand down to grip one of her shoulders and lock her into place. Her lips curved into that same prideful grin as Kelly's big brown eyes gazed back, burning into his soul as the man began to buck his hips and drive his fat cock between her boobs.

"That's it, there ya go! Fuck these titties, mmmmmmmmmm!"

It was like a game to her. Kelly knew the right words and how to use her body in the act of seduction, all while playing this man so easily. Anthony broke eye contact, watching his cock get swallowed up between the folds of her amazing tits only for the head to poke back up with each thrust. This was the third consecutive day he was tittyfucking her and it had to be among the best days of his life. Gritting his teeth, Anthony began to grunt as Kelly taunted him with her words.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it! Mmmmm, are my big titties too much for you to handle, Anthony? Ready to blow that hot fucking load for me!?"

She grinned at him so smugly, knowing how to taunt him as he was trying his hardest to hold back to the impending orgasm. When Kelly broke eye contact at last, she glanced to her left side to see Scott's long dick aimed directly at her face and he was wanking. Suddenly realizing, she had mere seconds before her face would be plastered in cum, Kelly let go of her breasts as Anthony made his final thrust. As his cock flopped free, he quickly grabbed hold of it and began to wank while pointing it towards her face. Kelly grinned and began to speak up with the right words to encourage each man.

"Cum for me! Cum all over me! Give me that hot spunk! I want to feel it dripping all down my face!!"

Scott grunted and began to cry out while his hand glided back and forth across his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! I'm cumming, Kelly! OHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Closing her eyes just in time, Kelly soon felt a thick wad of cum splatter across her forehead with such force, drops went into her hair and fell down below. Anthony gritted his teeth, groaning out in a thunderous voice as he felt his cock begin to erupt from the touch of his hand. A thick string of cum went flying onto the left side of her face, streaking down across her eye and cheek. A wad of cum fired in unison from both men, criss-crossing a pattern across her forehead. Kelly grinned wide as she began to laugh hysterically at the feeling of sticky white cum drenching her face.

"That's what I want, ohhhh yeah! Cover me in that hot fucking spunk!"

She could hear the panting, groaning and cries of pleasure as each man continued to wank their cock back and forth, squirting strings of cum that splattered onto her face. Taking it all, Kelly began to blink her eyes and open them, just as she felt a thick drop of cum cover her right eyelash. It fell off, dripping down below as she grinned wide and proudly. Anthony would have that face engraved in his memory for all time, as the cum was dripping down her beautiful face. He and Scott were finished, slowly catching their breath while gazing down at the masterpiece of art they had painted across her canvas face. Streams of cum ran down her face, chin and neck. Some drops fell to her tits down below. All in all, Kelly couldn't have looked more satisfied. She reached up with her hands, grabbing those depleted cocks and giving them one last hard squeeze.

"Mmmmmmm, so much cum... I knew you boys could cover me good."

Following her right hand, Kelly kissed the head of Anthony's cock and then alternated over to Scott's. She gave each cock a loving goodbye kiss while the men began to grin.

"This is the best day of my life. I got to fuck Kelly Brook and blow my load all over her face! Woooo! This is like I just won the fucking Super Bowl or something!"

Scott yelled while raising his arms up and then shaking them as he began to hoot and holler. Kelly laughed at his behavior while wiping some of the cum from her face with her right hand. Unlike earlier in the day, Anthony wasn't annoyed by this display of joy from his friend. He smiled while looking down at her and watching the glamour goddess lick her finger tips to swallow down a small bit of cum. Deep down, Anthony could only regret knowing this was the last day he had with Kelly Brook. He had to count his lucky stars and blessings, knowing in the back of his mind that all of this had been a run of chance events. In the end, she would be leaving the island for a plane in the morning and he would be returning back to his job. An explanation would be needed for why he skipped some days off work, but what did he care? This woman and three days of hard fucking was worth losing pay. Maybe some day, another woman like her would show up at the resort. It didn't hurt to have such dreams.

THE END
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 06:44:17 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Nidhogg

Re: Try Me Pt. 3 (Kelly Brook)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 07:36:49 PM »
Great work! I've said it before, I'm not that schooled when it comes to models, but I knew of Kelly Brook thanks to her stunning appearance in that cheesy Piranha 3D movie. She and Riley Steele has some legendary scenes there.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 07:38:54 PM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Aarmax

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 08:29:10 AM »
Great story cade.

HearszAM

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 02:41:51 AM »
A terrific end to a classic trilogy of KB stories.
I think if I'd written a three-part story about Kelly then I would have been aiming for something as great a read as this.

One of your best Cade  :Y:
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 11:50:25 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, friends!

Special credit goes to Galva82 for many of the ideas and the general premise of this being a trilogy would not have worked without his input. He had some great ideas and I'm happy to have been able to translate them into a fine set of stories!  :))  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 10:25:21 AM »
So fun and great. She's so desirable, it's crazy how Kelly is a sex beast in this trilogy! Good scenario, this series is perfect, incredible. Thank you!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA