Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 10: Reese Witherspoon  (Read 4037 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 10: Reese Witherspoon
« on: November 18, 2021, 02:03:48 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Author's note: I never thought I'd have written 10 chapters of Pin Up! Thank you so so much for all the love you've shown me and this series! Now on to what you came here for...

Pin Up

Chapter 10: Reese Witherspoon
(With a special appearance by Ava Phillippe)

---------Wednesday--------

In the two months since Taylor and I had come back to LA from our Nashville getaway, we'd both been busy. Taylor with her rerecordings and me with my photography. Sometimes the two combined, like when I took the photo of Sadie Sink and Dylan O'Brien for her All Too Well short film's poster.

Our relationship had started healing and getting better after Taylor had found out about the video I had made with Kelsea Ballerini. Taylor said she had forgiven me for not telling her but I felt that she didn't fully trust me yet.

I had also curtailed my post-shoot activities...except for one time. I had done another shoot with Carly Pearce and just like the last time, the sex had been incredibly hot. But this time, Carly had told me she hadn't been able to stop thinking about me. I didn't tell her but I'd felt the same. Carly and I hadn't spoken since then however.

Today I had done a photo shoot with a model named Ava Phillippe who reminded me of an old crush of mine for some reason. Now Ava and I were on her bed with her legs wrapped around me.

"Fuck yes, Chase! Harder! Harder!" Ava screamed as I thrust into her with all my strength.

"I can't hold back anymore!" I yelled back as Ava's walls clenched and released her juices all over me.

I quickly pulled out and shot my load all over Ava's stomach. "God. That was...great." I panted.

"Yeah, it was. Hand me that towel, will you?" Ava asked.

I handed it to her and as we dressed, I looked around her bedroom. "Nice place."

"Yeah. I've got an apartment across town. This is actually my mom's house." Ava said. "She knew we'd be here."

My eyes were drawn to a photo on the bedside table of two blonde women. One was Ava. The other made my heart skip.

"You know Reese Witherspoon?" I asked.

Ava laughed. "Yeah, she's my mom! You didn't know that?"

"If I did, I must've forgotten." I felt stupid but I chuckled too.

Ava walked me to the door and kissed my lips. "Thanks for today, Chase. I loved it!" She pressed a piece of paper into my hand. I looked at it. Her phone number was on it.

I sighed. "Ava..."

"What? Call me sometime." I watched as she turned around and walked back inside. I started my car and drove home. As I did, I thought "Taylor's gonna get a kick outta this."

Taylor was sitting on the couch reading a book when I walked in. She looked up. "Hi, babe! How'd the shoot go?"

I cleared my throat and told her all the details of the shoot. When I told her about finding out that Ava was Reese Witherspoon's daughter, Taylor burst out laughing.

"Wait. You seriously didn't know? Chase, I love you but my God, you're a dumbass!"

"It's not that funny, Taylor."

Taylor laughed even louder. "The hell it's not! Ava looks just like Reese! Are you blind?"

I was getting a little frustrated. "Okay, Taylor. You can shut up now."

Taylor looked at me with that glint in her blue eyes. "Make me."

I stood up in front of her and unzipped my jeans and pulled my hardening member out. Taylor's eyes widened. She leaned forward, said "Well that's one way to do it" and took me into her mouth.

---------Thursday--------

I woke up in bed alone. I could hear Taylor downstairs in the kitchen. She was probably whipping up some culinary masterpiece for breakfast.

My phone rang. My agent Ed was calling.

"Hey, kid. Got a couple gigs lined up for ya. You're gonna thank me for these."

I thought for a second. "Ed, the last time you said that, Salma Hayek called me. I don't know how you'll top that."

Ed chuckled. "Oh trust me. You'll love these two. I gave them both your number. One said she'll call you later today."

My phone beeped. A number I didn't know was calling. I said "Ed, I'm getting another call. I think it's her."

"Alright, kid. Talk to you later." He hung up and I answered the other call

"Hello? Chase?"

I recognized the voice immediately but still asked. "Yes. Who's this?"

"This is Reese Witherspoon. I called your agent Ed about a shoot. Is this afternoon at 3:00 okay?"

Suddenly I was nervous. I replied, "Um sure" and gave Reese directions to my studio.

Reese said, "Great! See you this afternoon!" and hung up.

I sat there in stunned silence and a thought crossed my mind. "Does she know about me and Ava? Is it just a coincidence???"

Taylor walked into the bedroom. "Chase, breakfast is ready. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Taylor? You're not gonna believe who just called about a shoot."

---------Thursday afternoon--------

I arrived at my photography studio to set up and wait on Reese to arrive. As I did, my mind went to my shoot with Ava.

"How the hell did I not see it? Ava does look just like Reese. Taylor's right. I am a dumbass." I said out loud.

The studio door opened and Reese walked in. Wearing a blazer over a white top and black skirt, she looked gorgeous. In my head, I saw Elle Woods from Legally Blonde approaching me and the familiar stirring in my boxers began.

"You must be Chase" Reese said as she took off her sunglasses and approached me.

"I am indeed." I replied. "Glad you didn't have any trouble finding the place."

"It was pretty easy to find it when 'CC Photography' is on the big sign out front." Reese smiled. "So, you ready?"

"I am if you are, Miss Witherspoon."

"It's just Reese, okay?"

"Sorry. Ready if you are, Reese."

Reese walked over to the white backdrop, turned toward me and put a hand on her hip. "Let's go."

"You look gorgeous!" I said as I started snapping away.

"Awww thanks, sweetie!" Reese smiled. "Ed told me you were a big fan."

"Yeah. You were my first celebrity crush." I said, feeling myself blush.

The shoot seemed to fly by. Throughout it, I'd caught Reese looking at my crotch a few times. I snapped one more picture and said "Alright, Reese. That's it. We're done."

Reese, now wearing a short black lace dress and heels, came closer to me. "Oh, we're not done yet, Chase."

I had a feeling I knew what she meant but I still asked. "We're not? Want a couple more shots?"

Reese rolled her eyes, grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. "Clear it up any?"

I was right. "Oh yeah. That clears it up a lot."

Reese stepped back and started taking her dress off. "Well, get your clothes off!"

I quickly pulled my clothes off. Reese and I stood in front of each other naked. Her petite body looked as amazing as it had to 13 year old me. She had a neatly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy lips. That turned me on more for some reason.

Reese bit her bottom lip and knelt in front of me. She said "I'm gonna have to do something about this" and started slowly sucking my cock.

"Oh fuck yessss!" I moaned as Reese built up speed, taking me nearly all the way in her mouth.

Reese released me from her mouth and looked up at me. "Lay down, Chase. I'm gonna give you the ride of your life."

I did as she ordered and Reese slid down on my cock. "Holy shit! So fucking thick!" she moaned as she started slowly riding me.

I groaned. "God, Reese, you feel so fucking good!"

"Yeah? You like that? How about this? Reese started bouncing up and down on me faster. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her, making her hair fly around her face.

"Fuck yes Chase! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!" Reese moaned. I kept thrusting into her. "FUUUUCCCCKKKK!" Reese screamed as her pussy released and she squirted all over me.

Before she could recover from the intensity of her orgasm, I rolled Reese onto her back and kept pounding into her.

"Fuck yes, Chase! Harder! Harder!" she yelled. As she wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and pulled me close, I finally saw it. The family resemblance between her and Ava.

I felt my cock start throbbing. "Reese, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum all over me!!!!"

I quickly pulled out and jerked my cock. "FUCK!" I roared as I shot my cum all over Reese's stomach.

Reese sat up. "Damn, baby. That was amazing!! I don't think I've squirted in YEARS!"

"Well...you're welcome." I handed Reese a towel to clean herself off. We dressed and walked outside to our cars.

Once outside, Reese looked me in the eyes. "So...who was better?"

"Excuse me??" I asked

Reese smiled. "Come on, Chase. I know you fucked my daughter. She told me. So who was better?"

There was only one answer for me. "You. Hands down."

Reese laughed. "HA! I knew it! Ava owes me 50 bucks now!"

I burst out laughing too. "You guys bet on it???"

"Yep!" Reese kissed my lips and got in her car. She rolled down the window and said "Oh by the way. Tell your girlfriend Taylor I said hi and I love her."

I was surprised. "How did you...? Ava?"

"Girl can't keep her mouth shut!" Reese blew me a kiss and drove away.

I got in my car and texted Taylor that I was on my way home. The minute I sent the text, my phone rang. Another unknown number but I answered.

"Hello?"

A southern accented voice said "Hi there. Is this Chase?"

I couldn't figure out who it was so I replied "Yes it is. Are you the other person that talked to Ed?"

"I am! I love your past shoots so I really wanna work with you..."

I had to interrupt. "I'm sorry but who is this?"

"Oh my Gawd. I'm sorry! I thought I said. This is Britney Spears!"

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 11:01:58 PM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Tyg, Dexter07, Shaggy21x

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 10: Reese Witherspoon
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 11:00:30 AM »
Great work. You did good by expanding this out through a week's time, that was well done. The more you write I see you are getting better and developing your skills, which is always a good thing! Can't wait to see Chase and Britney getting down and dirty, you've given me something to really look forward to!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 01:51:58 PM »
Nice sweet story. Reese is so fuckable, always has been. Perhaps Mother and Daughter could compete over who is the best fuck. Nice link to Britney, now she is a free woman lets hope she wants to make up for lost time!
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Sign54

Blocboy VC

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 11:35:41 PM »
Good job. Like how some time went by since the last one. Also surprised you didn't just post this in the series section.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 02:31:49 PM »
Another great chapter!  Always seems like the women know more than Chase, makes for a few laughs!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA